New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXVI: Applebloom to Zecora!

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    c.) Did we ever see the two of them on-screen at the same time?
    Answer: Yes. Yes we did.
    :B
    you know that I'm more than just a doll do you?-Geno
    Add me on Steam!
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Thecrimsonmage and By Shades of Gray by Akrim.elf

and current made by me.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post

*unpoke*

Wait... what? How?!
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    No! I know better than this! It's a bad idea so I won't do it!

<_<

>_>

*Poke*
    (In her most adorable voice)
    HI! Who wants a cuddle?[/saccharineadorable]

.////.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberrian View Post

*unpoke*

...can't let you do that, starton.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious Pony View Post
    *whines and slinks out of the room*
    Aww, it's okay. It's actually hilarious, and may, in fact, truly be the title of the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    *Laughs* Don't worry, I'll keep full transcripts of how this goes down and share them with the thread. ^^
    Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    "Dear, If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were related by blood to your aunt Applejack, for you both lie just as well as the other."
    *Midnight blushes furiously. "I can't help it, I got my poker face from Momma Twilight! I know I'm terrible at hiding things, oh Celestia..."

Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post
    Well, if Luna, Trixie, and Twilight still have that one spell handy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Well, the simplest way is (makes Trixie a boy)
    :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    "I can assure you, that there's already a number of Twilights that do."
    *Midnight watches Stallion!Trixie run off with ideas.

"Oh, great, and she was suffering from empty nest syndrome with my going off to college already. "

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
    That would be hilarious. That really is an awkward conversation, wasn't it in Shades that Twilight was hiding under the table when Midnight started interrogating them about it? If you can find a place to work that scene in I think it'd be a lot of fun.
    I will somewhere, somehow find some way of adding this scene in somewhere. I'll admit that one of my longer term things I've played with is to rewrite Reaching Midnight to pull it up to the quality of the rest of the Midnight stories.

But but we don't want her grandfoal to be an abyssal!
    ...or do we...
    Let's see. Work out the sadness caused and angst generated, and balance it agains the Awesome viabilised...
    I said her name. Besides, isn't Midnight the name of the Abyssal equivalent to Zenith casts?
    I'm not exactly sure what you guys are talking about, but it sounds bad.

Nightmare is...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo nods, taking a scroll out of Elsewhere and setting it on the ground. "Very good, then as a full agent of the Sol Society, I hereby remand you to the custody of Midnight of your Equestria, until such time as she feels you have been rehabilitated. Midnight, for your services, you shall receive a generous stipend to help pay for any necessities you have. And Lastly, I myself shall remain here to monitor the situation and provide any assistance required, as well as submit formal reports." Golden light blazes up from the scroll as the verdict and sentence appears on it. He rolls it back up, and opens up a golden portal, throwing it in before it closes. "And that should arrive in five to ten business days."
    Midnight and Nightmare are...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nightmare blinks, and then grins slyly.

"Ahh, I get it here. This is more than just keeping them off Midnight's back. You're looking for a vacation, aren't you? Relatively peaceful Equestria, a Nightmare that is already contained...you can't lie to a somepony's whose over a thousand years old. "

She giggles playfully.

"Midnight appreciates it, and so do I. Good idea including the stipend, we'll make good use of it. I suppose that they should trust a Midnight, since they already have one in their ranks. They know her to be strong willed and compassionate. Though I do wonder if they know just how many filthy, naughty things this young mare thinks about. I mean, really, it's enough to make even me blush!"

Blue eyes flash, and their cheeks go scarlet.

"Nigggghhtttsss!" She whines in embarrassment!

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Titan in the Playground

Twixie, 'cause I noticed a shameful lack of Twilight in my gallery (and as a corollary, far too little Twixie... as in, exactly none until now):

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    ETA: You know what? I'm wrong. It could be a Tyler Durden situation. I still like the idea that she's Pinkie's sister better, though.
    The first rule of Fashion Club is that you don't talk about Fashion Club

...I'm looking at you, Spike.

...can't let you do that, starton.
    Spoilered for tangent and SCIENCE!:
    Spoiler
    Show
    So because I've spent the last week reading about quantum mechanics stuff for work, and because physicists have an obsession with naming particle-like things with an -on suffix (photon, phonon, roton, vibron, magneton, instanton, impuriton, need I go on-on) I totally read 'starton' and thought Great, not another one to keep track of, before I realized what you actually meant...

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Twixie, 'cause I noticed a shameful lack of Twilight in my gallery (and as a corollary, far too little Twixie... as in, exactly none until now):

Spoiler
    Show
    The Great and Affectionate Trixie demands smooches.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    *Midnight watches Stallion!Trixie run off with ideas.

"Oh, great, and she was suffering from empty nest syndrome with my going off to college already. "
    Are you looking forward to having a little sibling?

It is.
    A Night Caste is a Solar Exalted, a heroic figure blessed with the power to fight monsters. A Day Caste is an Abyssal Exalted. It's basically the same, but infused with the power of death and destruction, and in the service of the very greatest of those monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Spoilered for tangent and SCIENCE!:
    Spoiler
    Show
    So because I've spent the last week reading about quantum mechanics stuff for work, and because physicists have an obsession with naming particle-like things with an -on suffix (photon, phonon, roton, vibron, magneton, instanton, impuriton, need I go on-on) I totally read 'starton' and thought Great, not another one to keep track of, before I realized what you actually meant...
    Haha. Sorry. xD
    Last edited by Lix Lorn; 2011-10-09 at 03:15 PM.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

8. - Top - End - #1088

I return! No idea whether I passed that certification exam or not! How was the test, you ask? Well, let's just say that you mentally replace "Rainbow Factory" to "CISSP" and that'll give you a good idea of how a 6 hour test with no breaks feels.

And the meter of the song still works!
    Last edited by Eakin; 2011-10-09 at 03:18 PM.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Banned

Daemon

Hi everypony,

I found out that MLP:Fim is rumoured to actually have proper Villains this time round. Is this true? If so, who are these villains? Are they proper Luna level of evil villain? Or are they Anti-villains like the dogs and GPT, blessed GPT. Please inform me.
    Last edited by Sunken Valley; 2011-10-09 at 03:21 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Are you sure about that?

Don't forget Fluttershy's secret dossier. I know I haven't.
    Yes. Fluttershy is just into bondage... I get the feeling Pinkie would be willing to try stuff that would make Lix blush.

Have you ever had a battery operated fan and put the batteries in backwards? If you haven't, it makes the fan spin the wrong way around.

An Abyssal is a Solar with their power source in backwards. Instead of Light, Holiness, etc, Abyssals are themed around Death and Darkness. Actually, they can only Exalt by daring to do something great, like a Solar, failing and being on the verge of death. The Neverborn (the ghosts of the original Primordials, twisted by endless pain, suffering and jealous desire to get their Creation back) then speak to them and offer to save them and give them power in exchange for their name, and a promise to help them destroy Creation. Even if they try to refuse, doing anything related to their old life, even responding to their name, causes Resonance, which causes death to random things nearby, typically puppies and kittens.

Midnight and Nightmare are...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nightmare blinks, and then grins slyly.

"Ahh, I get it here. This is more than just keeping them off Midnight's back. You're looking for a vacation, aren't you? Relatively peaceful Equestria, a Nightmare that is already contained...you can't lie to a somepony's whose over a thousand years old. "

She giggles playfully.

"Midnight appreciates it, and so do I. Good idea including the stipend, we'll make good use of it. I suppose that they should trust a Midnight, since they already have one in their ranks. They know her to be strong willed and compassionate. Though I do wonder if they know just how many filthy, naughty things this young mare thinks about. I mean, really, it's enough to make even me blush!"

Blue eyes flash, and their cheeks go scarlet.

"Nigggghhtttsss!" She whines in embarrassment!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo grins. "Well, partly yes... It's more that I've been fighting and risking my life for four hundred years, and need a breather. I need some time to develop some new techniques anyways. And they'd send someone anyways, I figured, as you're already familiar with me, that would be the best choice. Also, the stipend will likely be in Orichalcium and Moonsilver, with a little bit of Ambrosia, just in case."

He winks and sticks his tongue out teasingly. "Well, lets just say a lot of secrets get out every time a Pinkie Chosen of Serenity throws a party... There's usually about ten of them at a time, but we only let one of them know. Have you ever seen what happens when 5 Pinkies throw a party at the exact same time, and then another five throw their own parties the next five consecutive days? That what three hundred years ago, and we're STILL doing clean up."
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sunken Valley View Post
    Hi everypony,

I found out that MLP:Fim is rumoured to actually have proper Villains this time round. Is this true? If so, who are these villains? Are they proper Luna level of evil villain? Or are they Anti-villains like the dogs and GPT, blessed GPT. Please inform me.
    Have you seen the already-aired first two episodes of season 2? If you have, what you've seen is all we know about new villains.

If not (spoilers for those two episodes):
    Spoiler
    Show
    The villain is Discord, and the easiest way to describe him - according to Star Trek fans anyway - is that he's Q from Star Trek if were wholly evil. He's even voiced by the actor who played Q.

If (like me) you're not familiar with Star Trek, he's an entity of chaos and evil, who Celestia and Luna jointly defeated long ago. He was imprisoned in stone (petrified), but breaks free at the start of season 2 episode 1. He's more or less omnipotent, certainly compared to anything anyone else in the show is capable of, and enjoys screwing around with everyone doing random things that make no sense, like turning the clouds into cotton candy and causing them to rain chocolate milk, or turning the dirt roads into soap. His goal, of course, is to put Equestria into a state of eternal chaos, pretty much entirely for his own amusement. There's more of course, but I don't want to give too much away.

However, he is not slated to be a recurring villain - he is defeated at the end of episode 2, just like Nightmare Moon was. I think (but am not sure) posters here have mentioned that one of the pieces of information we have about future season 2 episodes was that there will be at least one more two-part episode, which may imply another villain, but that's uncertain.

Zevox
    Last edited by Zevox; 2011-10-09 at 03:34 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Hi everypony,

I have heard that there are more two-part stories planned for season 2, but that's about it. We do have Discord, but no indication that he will be back.

I don't think that official episode synopsyses have been released past episode 4, although a writer could have mentioned something somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Ettin in the Playground

Hi everypony,

Well, there was Discord, who I'm pretty sure actually qualifies as evil ... have you seen the latest two-parter yet?

Edit: Ninja'd
    Last edited by BlasTech; 2011-10-09 at 03:35 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Troll in the Playground

Oh Lix, Esper and I actually talked about what kind of Exalt Midnight would be, and she picked a Twilight, same as Twilight.

What would Pony Lix Exalt as? I'm betting Chosen of Serenity. :p

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

15. - Top - End - #1095

Hi everypony,

I think Jayson let something slip during a Q&A about a recurring villain in season 2, but we don't have any other information beyond that as far as I know.

Seriously, the season's still young. Give 'er time
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Titan in the Playground

Oh Lix, Esper and I actually talked about what kind of Exalt Midnight would be, and she picked a Twilight, same as Twilight.

What would Pony Lix Exalt as? I'm betting Chosen of Serenity. :p
    Faithful Song?
    Serenity. Duh.
    I guess MAYBE she could be a Lunar. One of the ones that isn't Full.
    She could be a Scourge too, but that's not very pony.

...(NOW I see the white text)
    xD

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Troll in the Playground

Faithful Song?
    Serenity. Duh.
    I guess MAYBE she could be a Lunar. One of the ones that isn't Full.
    She could be a Scourge too, but that's not very pony.

...(NOW I see the white text)
    xD
    So, just how well would Twilight Midnight and Chosen of Serenity Faithful Song know each other?

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Titan in the Playground

I think Personal advisor is the best wording. :3

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Titan in the Playground

The same source as the Episode 4 Luna (AS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW Rumors has leaked an Episode 5 synopsis now

EqD

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

looks like Soarin is trying to write his own guide to dating
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7441969/...on_A_Ladys_Man

and some randoms from my faves page on ponibooru
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-10-09 at 04:03 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

21. - Top - End - #1101

I think Personal advisor is the best wording. :3
    "Advisor" is what they're calling it now?

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Titan in the Playground

That's what Sidereals are for!
    And Lunars.
    ...and DBs too.

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Troll in the Playground

That's what Sidereals are for!
    And Lunars.
    ...and DBs too.
    I thought Sidereals were the advisors, Lunars were the stewards/body guards/bedroom fun time partners (That shapeshift!) and DBs were the foot soldiers?

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Titan in the Playground

Spoilsport. xD

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Troll in the Playground

Hey hey! So just figured I'd let you guys know, Canterlot.com is having another competition! Or two of them rather. An art contest and a writing contest. Both Halloween/Nightmare Night based. There will be prizes (though what exactly has yet to be revealed). If you're interested here's the link: The Great Harvest Spook-tacular RP event!

Also, have some D'AAAAWWWWW:

Spoiler
    Show

Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Ettin in the Playground

Hi everypony,

The s2 two-parter had a villain, but the rest of the season is unknown as it has yet to air. Jayson in a Q&A let slip about one, but if they are a recurring one or just a one-shot villain for the next two-parter is unknown.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

27. - Top - End - #1107

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    The same source as the Episode 4 Luna (AS IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW Rumors has leaked an Episode 5 synopsis now

EqD
    We need a code name for this source. Deep Pony?

28. - Top - End - #1108

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Bob.

His code was....Agent Bob.

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Troll in the Playground

Spoilsport. xD
    Admittedly, in the First Age, everyone did who, and in some cases, what ever they wanted.

All those beastmen came from somewhere...

That said, would using Immunity to Everything Technique to trick people into eating a poison joke salad be in bad taste?

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    There are some who call him...Tim.
    *Runs away from the impending rampage*
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".