New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

"Oh, I should have thought of that myself."

A quick rainbowish glow surrounded the armor for a moment, and then, the Gem seemed to have no trouble standing.

"Ah, much better. And no worries, this is the armor of the Gallant Knights, or so my knowledge base tells me. Enchantments are easy to place and remove, as this metal is VERY susceptible to magic, both positive and negative. I don't seem to have been instilled with anything much on the Knights themselves, however."

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

2. - Top - End - #902
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    "Oh, I should have thought of that myself."

A quick rainbowish glow surrounded the armor for a moment, and then, the Gem seemed to have no trouble standing.

"Ah, much better. And no worries, this is the armor of the Gallant Knights, or so my knowledge base tells me. Enchantments are easy to place and remove, as this metal is VERY susceptible to magic, both positive and negative. I don't seem to have been instilled with anything much on the Knights themselves, however."
    "Alright. I guess you can study the gem for whatever information you want as long as it is okay with it. Do you have a preferred gender?" she asks the gem. It's still kind of odd talking to a sapient object.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "Alright. I guess you can study the gem for whatever information you want as long as it is okay with it. Do you have a preferred gender?" she asks the gem. It's still kind of odd talking to a sapient object.
    "All my owners have called me 'it', so, can't really say. Since you're my master now, it's up to you."

4. - Top - End - #904
    Titan in the Playground

"All my owners have called me 'it', so, can't really say. Since you're my master now, it's up to you."
    "Hmmm." Smoothie thought for a bit. "How about we call you Shale? You're not technically male or female, and it'd be cruel to stick you with a name or pronoun that might eventually become irrelevant." Smoothie suggests.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Pixie in the Playground

"Hmmm." Smoothie thought for a bit. "How about we call you Shale? You're not technically male or female, and it'd be cruel to stick you with a name or pronoun that might eventually become irrelevant." Smoothie suggests.
    "Hmm...Shale...I can live with that...assuming I meat the definitions of life."

6. - Top - End - #906
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmm...Shale...I can live with that...assuming I meat the definitions of life."
    Smoothie chokes back the part of her that wants to go into detail about what does and does not qualify as life.

"Well, Shale, I think I'm going to keep you in the library for right now. Wait until the panic about Simmer dies down, and then you can start going out in public if you want. For right now, best to lay low about all of this."

7. - Top - End - #907
    Pixie in the Playground

Smoothie chokes back the part of her that wants to go into detail about what does and does not qualify as life.

"Well, Shale, I think I'm going to keep you in the library for right now. Wait until the panic about Simmer dies down, and then you can start going out in public if you want. For right now, best to lay low about all of this."
    "That sounds reasonable. In the meantime..."
    The armor went still as it took the mannequin stance it had before.

"I think I'll just stand here."

8. - Top - End - #908
    Titan in the Playground

"That sounds reasonable. In the meantime..."
    The armor went still as it took the mannequin stance it had before.

"I think I'll just stand here."
    Smoothie and Heartflight spend a good portion of time asking the gem questions about it.

/endponyday.

9. - Top - End - #909
    Titan in the Playground

The Next Week - Grills Restaurant and Spa.

Smoothie had been hanging out with Gwyn, and had started doing this little hangout thing with her. She'd been taking fashion tips from the mare, and had visibly changed in the space of the Time-skip. Her hair was a lot more smooth, kinda bouncy, and not dead looking any longer. Her spa visits had also visibly calmed her down a bit, and made her look more peaceful.

Today, she was at the spa again, visiting it with Gwyn sort of like Rarity does with Fluttershy. She was currently getting a hooficure, while in a totally unnecessary robe, with her mane in a towel, cucumbers over her eyes, and face-mask. She had a smile on her face, glad she could maybe be friends with this mare.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-05-02 at 11:57 AM.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Troll in the Playground

The Next Week - Grills Restaurant and Spa.

Gwynfillion laid there in the mud bath, resting her head on a plush gel pillow on the side, her eyes covered with cucumbers as well, mane in a turban. This was nice, she felt relaxed, she felt she could actually be more civilized to Smoothie feeling so good right now. However, she just didn't know what to say right now.

11. - Top - End - #911
    Titan in the Playground

"So, Gwyn, how's Garion?" Smoothie asked, sipping a drink of some sort. Probably a virgin Pina Colada to mimic her mentor. Though, Gwyn has a tendency to just have normal pina coladas.

12. - Top - End - #912
    Troll in the Playground

"So, Gwyn, how's Garion?" Smoothie asked, sipping a drink of some sort. Probably a virgin Pina Colada to mimic her mentor. Though, Gwyn has a tendency to just have normal pina coladas.

"Oh..."
    She seemed to hesitate for a moment her tongue reaching for a cucumber to keep her mouth busy. To no avail. "He's uh doing fine....he is starting to grab concepts rather quickly. Good learner."

13. - Top - End - #913
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh..."
    She seemed to hesitate for a moment her tongue reaching for a cucumber to keep her mouth busy. To no avail. "He's uh doing fine....he is starting to grab concepts rather quickly. Good learner."
    "That's good to hear. Does he appear to be remembering anything of his previous life, or is it likely he's forgotten it forever?" Smoothie asks, drinking her pina colada some more.

14. - Top - End - #914
    Troll in the Playground

"That's good to hear. Does he appear to be remembering anything of his previous life, or is it likely he's forgotten it forever?" Smoothie asks, drinking her pina colada some more.

"I don't know to be honest, I'm leaning towards the latter, I'm hoping that to be the case," She
    said lifting up a cucumber magically to spy where her drink was at. She floated it over to herself.

15. - Top - End - #915
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't know to be honest, I'm leaning towards the latter, I'm hoping that to be the case," She
    said lifting up a cucumber magically to spy where her drink was at. She floated it over to herself.
    "Have any plans to tell him about things, or are you just going to let him find out on his own at some point?" She asks, since Garion will eventually find out where he came from and why he is the way he is. Smoothie sets her drink down, having her fill for now.

16. - Top - End - #916
    Troll in the Playground

"Have any plans to tell him about things, or are you just going to let him find out on his own at some point?" She asks, since Garion will eventually find out where he came from and why he is the way he is. Smoothie sets her drink down, having her fill for now.

"No...I don't plan it really....that is a subject....I don't really want to delve into any time,"
    She said hiding her current expression underneath a freshly placed avocado mud mask.

17. - Top - End - #917
    Titan in the Playground

"No...I don't plan it really....that is a subject....I don't really want to delve into any time,"
    She said hiding her current expression underneath a freshly placed avocado mud mask.
    Smoothie decided to not press the issue and just stayed there and relaxed for the moment. If Gwyn wanted to ask her anything, she could, but she couldn't think of anything to ask Gwyn about.

18. - Top - End - #918
    Troll in the Playground

Smoothie decided to not press the issue and just stayed there and relaxed for the moment. If Gwyn wanted to ask her anything, she could, but she couldn't think of anything to ask Gwyn about.
    There was awkward silence for time, Rainbow and Green would even notice it.

She noisily drank her non alcoholic pina colada to disrupt the silence. A few minutes later. "I noticed your mane looked much healthier."

19. - Top - End - #919
    Titan in the Playground

There was awkward silence for time, Rainbow and Green would even notice it.

She noisily drank her non alcoholic pina colada to disrupt the silence. A few minutes later. "I noticed your mane looked much healthier."
    "Oh. Well, I've been using that shampoo and conditioner like you told me. They don't smell like berries like they used to, but I like the way they look a lot better. I honestly had no idea different shampoo could do so much." Smoothie says as she tries to relax some more, and block out a recent memory that had decided to pop into her head, killing her buzz a bit.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh. Well, I've been using that shampoo and conditioner like you told me. They don't smell like berries like they used to, but I like the way they look a lot better. I honestly had no idea different shampoo could do so much." Smoothie says as she tries to relax some more, and block out a recent memory that had decided to pop into her head, killing her buzz a bit.

"Yes, well, keep up the good work, looking good is something we should strive for, it does help in building confidence,"
    She said letting herself relax again in the mud bath.

21. - Top - End - #921
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, well, keep up the good work, looking good is something we should strive for, it does help in building confidence,"
    She said letting herself relax again in the mud bath.
    Smoothie had been working on looking a bit better over the last week or two. She had been using the new shampoo and conditioner as mentioned, she had gone to Scarlet's to learn how to style her mane and tail a bit, and with the remaining amount of money she got from her library job (Small though it was) she had bought a few outfits. She had also looked a few things up about various types of makeup and working with her eyelashes, but had yet to find a good time to put any sort of knowledge to use, and she wasn't sure whether it was accurate anyway. Though she hadn't mentioned the reason, he cyan and pink mane and tail had grown darker, and the pink was fading away.

22. - Top - End - #922
    Troll in the Playground

It was another awkward silence, mostly because Gwynfillion just wanted to relax, she had enough on her plate to have her brain active right now. Garion, The Dark Forces, the secrets she was keeping from Grills, Wrymple having an odd growth spurt. She worried about that.

23. - Top - End - #923
    Titan in the Playground

"So, I know you don't really like Soft all that much. Well, you won't have to be worried about seeing her around much any more. She's closing the bar and moving away in a couple of days." Smoothie says to her, conveniently when she's not taking a sip of Pina Colada.

24. - Top - End - #924
    Troll in the Playground

"So, I know you don't really like Soft all that much. Well, you won't have to be worried about seeing her around much any more. She's closing the bar and moving away in a couple of days." Smoothie says to her, conveniently when she's not taking a sip of Pina Colada.
    She stiffened for a moment, a lot of Green's massage work undone. She slunk into the imported and invigorating mud.

"I...I...see..."
    She softly said. She didn't know how to feel about that. She wasn't happy that Soft, her foil, was moving away, the mare she claimed to dislike. She felt instead...something else, something she couldn't put her hoof on about in regards to that cyan mare.

25. - Top - End - #925
    Titan in the Playground

She stiffened for a moment, a lot of Green's massage work undone. She slunk into the imported and invigorating mud.

"I...I...see..."
    She softly said. She didn't know how to feel about that. She wasn't happy that Soft, her foil, was moving away, the mare she claimed to dislike. She felt instead...something else, something she couldn't put her hoof on about in regards to that cyan mare.
    True Love?

Smoothie decided it would be best to drop this before it got even more awkward. "So...Umm...is there anything else I should be doing? Or is this all I need to be concerned with for now in terms of fashion" she asked, trying to get on a less awkward topic.

26. - Top - End - #926
    Troll in the Playground

[Pyrite - Foal Party Set-Up

Pyrite stood in a reading-room type area of the library, laying out his preparations for the sleepover. He was waiting on Spark with the snacks, but had laid out his wagon, his war-chest, a bunch of board games, and some sleeping bags and spare pillows.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-05-04 at 09:09 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

27. - Top - End - #927
    Troll in the Playground

Spark Chaser-Library

"Pyrite...! Pyrite!"
    Spark yelled trying to find where Pyrite could be and get his attention. "I...got the...stuff...the snacks." He plopped down in the doorway, a small red wagon behind with piles of snacks, on top of the pile was his little sister eating a bag of Hay Fries.

He was pooped out and just wanted to snooze on one of those couches in the library.

28. - Top - End - #928
    Titan in the Playground

"....What's with the mountain of snacks?" Smoothie asks, fairly certain if she touched the pile it would collapse. She saw a few things there she liked. There were a bag of apple chips with cinnamon, and a couple of lollipops.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-05-06 at 11:46 PM.

29. - Top - End - #929
    Troll in the Playground

Cloud was sitting on the pile of snacks, if it was going to collapse with one touch, it would have fallen already. :P Cloud looked at Smoothie with her good eye and smiled broadly as she nommed on a hay fry.

Spark found himself standing up straight when Smoothie appeared. "Oh..h-hey Smoothie. "The snacks...its for the sleepover."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-05-06 at 11:53 PM.

30. - Top - End - #930
    Titan in the Playground

Cloud was sitting on the pile of snacks, if it was going to collapse with one touch, it would have fallen already. :P Cloud looked at Smoothie with her good eye and smiled broadly as she nommed on a hay fry.

Spark found himself standing up straight when Smoothie appeared. "Oh..h-hey Smoothie. "The snacks...its for the sleepover."
    Smoothie looked calmer than she had in a while, looking a bit more like say, Gwyn or Foxglove in terms of overall temperament. There was also the previous appearance changes I mentioned and blah. She waved back at Cloud Chaser. "Oh....Did you invite the whole town or something?" she asked, since that was a lot of snacks for their little group. "Who paid for all of that anyway?" she asked, wondering why they had spent so much money on snacks when it could have gone towards Spark's funds for flight school.