New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Banned

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    I love this... all of this. I thought that's what Big Mac was at first, but I wasn't sure when nopony else mentioned it.
    I didn't say anything because all could think of was transylvanian transvestite when I saw him. And saying "he's dressed as a transvestite) without any context would probably offend a LOT of ponies.

She uses a /lot/ of makeup.
    Or has a portrait stashed away somewhere.
    Or bathes in the blood innocent virginberries. What? Virginberries are well known for their enzymes, antioxidants, and mystical potency. The innocent variety (a pale white, opaque cherry-sized fruit with deep red juice, like a paintball) is especially potent but grows only in The. Most. Inhospitable. Environments. Possible.

Still Glrrrmpf
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Glrrmpf, glrrrrrrmpf!"

The rear hooves continue to flail in the air about as Inkblot tries to free himself from his marshmellowy prison, futilely. The sensation might prove growingly (yet still only mildly) uncomfortable for Stacy, like if someone with a pony-sized finger were poking her and wiggling their finger about.
    Starry, ever the prankish jerk, tears a pillow open with her teeth, and sends a swirling cloud of tickly pillow-feathers soaring towards the exposed pony feets via telekinesis, wrapped in green light.

I am noticing all of my RP interaction is "screw something up for somepony, try to fix it with hilarious results". Should I feel bad about that?
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-10-23 at 06:05 PM.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Orc in the Playground

Continued Marshmellow-related Madness
    Spoiler
    Show
    As he is mercilessly tickled by the magical feathers, the "glrrrmphing" becomes more akin to "glrrrmphahahahaglrrrmphaha!"

At Stacy's scratching, Inkblot is freed with a light plop, tumbling with a yelp down to the ground, where he lands sprawled out in a disoriented heap of tangled limbs, some bits of marshmellow still stuck in his coat and mane. "Oh... urngh... haha... Princess Celestia? Is that you?" He blinks, disoriented. "So... white... and sticky... and... soft... and tickley... it was everywhere..." He lets himself lay back, resting after his ordeal and trying to get his bearings... looking first around at the others, groaning, and casting a brief glare over at the unicorn with the torn open pillowcase... then looking up, up, up at Stacy and the Nightmare. "...oh. Right. That."

"I wonder if I really am just dreaming..."

He raises his voice a little, weakly. "Uh... h-hello!" He then quiets, trying to catch up on what's happening now.
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-10-23 at 06:18 PM.

3. - Top - End - #363
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    brb sudden urge for blue raspberry/blueberry smoothie.
    Mauve isn't even in the rainbow. It's like they weren't trying.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    continuation of spoilicious discussion

Spoiler
    Show
    it's a G4/Friendship is Magic toy. European release, it says, and comes as a set; you get Rarity, Starswirl, and Rarity's Bondage-mobile.
    Right.

Spoiler
    Show

Although I have to wonder; why is Starswirl in a book of obscure unicorn history? Is it bias, and they just assumed he was a unicorn? Gandalf was assumed to be mortal, and Merlin is assumed to be a wizard, despite one being a demigod and the other a Druid...
    Merlin's not a wizard? That's ridiculous! It's like saying Ronald McDonald isn't a hell-born creature of shadow and darkness! He's practically the definition of what that thing I said is!
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    So, guys, I think...*Thunk*

Mwahaha, this puny human's computer is ours now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Clearly, ponysanity has manifested into reality now- *thunk*

Muahahaha. I have access to the Internet. Now for all them saucy pictures of Twilight...
    (Also a similar post by Lix that I can't find right now)

Frogstart:*reads thread* "Ooh! OC headpony revolution here I come!" *dashes off, doing his best evil laugh, which isn't particularly good*

Seft, being serious for a moment: Y'know, episode four counts as my favourite of the second season so far, and is now my most watched episode from both series, yet I still can't find anything else to say about it, largely 'cause others have said most of it already.

*Frogstart sneaks back in, armed with what appears to be the leg of an armchair*

Don't even think about it.

"n' whaffa g'na d' bud't?"

This. *pokes Frogstart's cutiemark*

*Frogstart goes-wide-eyed, then, in a deep, bass voice, yells,* "RIBBIT!" *The frog-pony disappears in a sudden cloud of sickly-green smoke. When it clears, a rather large frog is sitting, glaring angrily at Seft.* "I hate you right now."

Ah, It'll wear off in an hour or two.

"It better. I should've joined the cuddlefort instead..."

((Why am I bothering to edit this post? Nopony's going to read it anyway. Blah!))
    Last edited by Veg Sorbet; 2011-10-23 at 06:36 PM.

Formerly Seft Sirag, now an an unusual desert.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Dwarf in the Playground

Continued Marshmellow-related Madness
    Spoiler
    Show
    As he is mercilessly tickled by the magical feathers, the "glrrrmphing" becomes more akin to "glrrrmphahahahaglrrrmphaha!"

At Stacy's scratching, Inkblot is freed with a light plop, tumbling with a yelp down to the ground, where he lands sprawled out in a disoriented heap of tangled limbs, some bits of marshmellow still stuck in his coat and mane. "Oh... urngh... haha... Princess Celestia? Is that you?" He blinks, disoriented. "So... white... and sticky... and... soft... and tickley... it was everywhere..." He lets himself lay back, resting after his ordeal and trying to get his bearings... looking first around at the others, groaning, and casting a brief glare over at the unicorn with the torn open pillowcase... then looking up, up, up at Stacy and the Nightmare. "...oh. Right. That."

"I wonder if I really am just dreaming..."

He raises his voice a little, weakly "Uh... h-hello!" He then quiets, trying to catch up on what's happening now.
    Oopsies!
    Spoiler
    Show
    * Stacy Puft blinks, looking down and down and down to Inkblot, and blushes slightly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sit on you like that..." She murmers softly.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    ...What's wrong with wacky hijinks?
    Nothing usually. But if I want to watch chowder, Fairly Odd Parents or Ed Edd & Eddy, I'll just go watch those shows, not ponies re-enacting them.

The full cast is marvelously deep. If that's bucked to the side so they can has crazy adventoors all the time, they are removing one of the beat parts of the show.

Crazy Twilight is funny, but even the few breaks she has had and that were played up for laughs make her look like a caricature. I enjoy deep ponies, which requires hijinks+, not just hijinks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Daggum it, those were best organs!

Pillowfort, Playing Catchup!
    Spoiler
    Show
    A hatch opens underneath where the pillowfort once stood. "Arrr, what's all...the...." His mouth gapes open as he sees what has become of his creation. For the first time in a while, he puts all four hooves out of his pocket-hatch dimension to survey the damage. It is as he feared:

Irreparable.

For a brief moment, the stallion looks as if he's on the verge of tears. Then he wipes a hoof across his snout, snuffs up, takes a deep breath, and turns to Midnight. "Lass. Strongest root beer ye can conjure up. On the double." His voice is all business; this is a pirate on a mission.
    I...

I feel so bad now.
    How do we fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Right.
    I was embarassed for a moment until I realized that neither freudian typing nor autocorrect could turn what I remember typing into that.

So why am I afraid to go check my post?

Merlin's not a wizard? That's ridiculous! It's like saying Ronald McDonald isn't a hell-born creature of shadow and darkness! He's practically the definition of what that thing I said is!
    Merlin is a wizard the same way modern scientists are alchemists.

7. - Top - End - #367
    Orc in the Playground

I almost died from Cute Overload after reading that tumblr. (spoilered due to it being a new character from Ep4)
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

PonyFort: IC and OOC threads.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ogre in the Playground

I was embarassed for a moment until I realized that neither freudian typing nor autocorrect could turn what I remember typing into that.

So why am I afraid to go check my post?
    How was that too weird for the show but not too weird for the toys?

9. - Top - End - #369
    Dwarf in the Playground

And some Nightmare Night costume pictures! ^^ Hope you all like 'em!

Spoiler
    Show

Designed as a favor to a friend for a Halloween Party sorta thing going on over at Fillydelphia.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ettin in the Playground

There's also an unrelated G1 Starswirl, which is the single ugliest toy I've ever seen:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Reminds me of a pony Na'vi (sp?) ... either that or William Wallace the pony.
    Last edited by BlasTech; 2011-10-23 at 06:38 PM.

11. - Top - End - #371
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Reminds me of a pony Na'vi (sp?) ... either that or William Wallace the pony.
    Why hasn't Braveheart been ponified yet?

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Seft Sirag View Post

Frogstart:*reads thread* "Ooh! OC headpony revolution here I come!" *dashes off, doing his best evil laugh, which isn't particularly good*

Seft, being serious for a moment: Y'know, episode four counts as my favourite of the second season so far, and is now my most watched episode from both series, yet I still can't find anything else to say about it, largely 'cause others have said most of it already.

*Frogstart sneaks back in, armed with what appears to be the leg of an armchair*

*Frogstart goes-wide-eyed, then, in a deep, bass voice, yells,* "RIBBIT!" *The frog-pony disappears in a sudden cloud of sickly-green smoke. When it clears, a rather large frog is sitting, glaring angrily at Seft.* "I hate you right now."

((Why am I bothering to edit this post? Nopony's going to read it anyway. Blah!))
    Is... is Frogstart a pony or a frog?

13. - Top - End - #373
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "..."
    "Well obviously I'm going to do it now."
    "Fair."
    "Do you actually have objections to either of those, or are you just being contrary?"
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    "Do you actually have objections to either of those, or are you just being contrary?"
    "I can get the ED and Desus hurt. Of COURSE I don't have objections!"
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

15. - Top - End - #375
    Troll in the Playground

Gracious, Rarity, how old are you?!

[spoilers]

Spoiler
    Show

Rarity pictured with the ACTUAL Starswirl. I'm not sure where they're getting this "the bearded" from. Maybe it's ironic; the pony version of Tiny the muscle man, or slim the fatguy.

Maybe the pictured Starswirl is the only male toy released, Nd looks so much like a girl he got picked on for it?

That's why he learned amniomorphic spells!
    "if I can save just one colt from ridicule for not having proper whiskers, I'll die a happy wizard. Just 199 or so other spells to invent first!"

Honesty time:
    Spoiler
    Show
    So, it's amusing now that Kindablue (probably) edited your post to include 'bondage-mobile' in there, because I definitely did a double-take when I first saw cardboard-cutout-Rarity's outfit... Y'know, it's getting to the point that I default to 'hurr hurr' mode when I see bridles...this is probably not a good thing. <.< >.>

continuation of spoilicious discussion

Spoiler
    Show
    it's a G4/Friendship is Magic toy. European release, it says, and comes as a set; you get Rarity, Starswirl, and Rarity's Carriage.

And of course Starswirl is an Earth Pony! The universe owes me for what I did back in... Well, that would be telling. But as soon as somepony wonders at my 'earth ponies make the best wizards' theory, we get herbalism/illusions from a zebra, and a famous wizard pony (who isn't me this time, I swear!) who even Twilight admires, confirmed as earth pony. And we also get proof that Nightmare Moon and Luna are one and the same, not separate entities.
    Because the universe is solid like that, and pays back with interest.

Although I have to wonder; why is Starswirl in a book of obscure unicorn history? Is it bias, and they just assumed he was a unicorn? Gandalf was assumed to be mortal, and Merlin is assumed to be a wizard, despite one being a demigod and the other a Druid...

I have to admit, I was worried. When ep. 3 was just as much Wacky Hijinks as the season start... I almost lost faith. But continued episode viewing makes everything better :3
    Druids represent!

So, what's everypony's favorite line/s from Episode four? Or favorite costume? Remember to spoiler things.
    Ep 4:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Favorite line: 'Thy backside is whole and ungobbled.' Too perfect, and the srs bsns voice makes it better still.

Favorite costume: this is a toughie; I really loved Derpy's adorable bag pony costume, but Carrot Top as a devil was awesome too. I also love Scootaloo's wolf costume, but mainly because I'm a confirmed Scootafan.

...What's wrong with wacky hijinks?
    SiuiS already nailed it, but I'll emphasize: wacky is fine in small doses, but there's a certain depth and grace to the characters and animation in the first season that I didn't want to completely lose in this go 'round.

Or bathes in the blood innocent virginberries. What? Virginberries are well known for their enzymes, antioxidants, and mystical potency. The innocent variety (a pale white, opaque cherry-sized fruit with deep red juice, like a paintball) is especially potent but grows only in The. Most. Inhospitable. Environments. Possible.
    Hmm, Rarity as Elizabeth Bathory...my grimdark side is strangely intrigued...

It's Seft/Frogstart! Huzzah! How are you, man?

Merlin is a wizard the same way modern scientists are alchemists.
    B-but I kind of want to be an alchemist...
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-10-23 at 06:54 PM.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

16. - Top - End - #376
    Ettin in the Playground

So, what's everypony's favorite line/s from Episode four? Or favorite costume? Remember to spoiler things.
    It'd definitely have to be...

Spoiler
    Show
    "'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"

While the favorite costume has to be Sweetie Belle's vampire costume...mostly because of the implications there are vamponies or vampony like creatures somewhere in the world.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

17. - Top - End - #377
    Troll in the Playground

"I can get the ED and Desus hurt. Of COURSE I don't have objections!"
    "And you don't have easier ways to do this?"

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

18. - Top - End - #378
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Oh dear Luna! Save me from this mother of all abominations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Starswirl's 'My Little Wiki' Article
    "A Rainbow of Fun

The Colorswirl set out one day to discover where the rainbow gets its colors. The three friends pranced up one end of the rainbow and followed the stripes to the other end, where they found a magical lake swirling with colors. Hot and tired from walking, the ponies dove into the beautiful water for a refreshing swim. When they came out of the lake, their bodies were covered with bright, bold streaks! Not only did they find where the rainbow's colors came from, but they also went away with pretty swirls of their very own!"

Who writes this stuff?

Tricky... I'll have to think about this one. :x

Quote Originally Posted by InkwellPony View Post
    Oopsies!
    Spoiler
    Show
    * Stacy Puft blinks, looking down and down and down to Inkblot, and blushes slightly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sit on you like that..." She murmers softly.
    Marshmellowy... Friendship?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "T-That's... that's okay... it w-was... an accident..." He shudders again as he tries to stand, legs shaking much as a new foal's. Inkblot again glares briefly at the prankster pony with the pillowcase and for a moment takes notice of the distraught pony emerging from the inexplicable trapdoor, before again looking up, glancing between Stacy and Nightmare, both warily and wearily.

With a sigh, he musters an awkward smile up at her, calling up, raising his voice so she can hear. "Y-You were just trying to defend yourself, after all... everypony mistook you for a monster at first! I'm, uh, I'm Inkblot!" As he introduces himself, he absently tugs a bit at some marshmellow still stuck in his coat, wincing a bit and looking briefly again at Nightmare, with mild anxiety.
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-10-23 at 07:10 PM.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Clockwork:
    Spoiler
    Show

“Well, I guess that means I’ll have to investigate!” Taking the gadget, Second Hand gingerly placed it into a vice on the workbench. With a stomp of his forehoof, a multitool emerged from near his ankle, and the mechanical pony used it to fiddle with the immobilized reactor component.

After a few minutes, an access plate came free, and inside Sek could see a multitude of switches, cogs and linkages. Especially prominent was a small crystal glowing faintly with pinkish energy. Producing a cable and clips from his other forehoof, the pony attached himself to the energy core and went silent for a moment as he examined it.

A tense moment passed as the clockwork pony manipulated the potentially explosive device, until finally he spoke again. “Oh wow! I think this thing is some sort of energy throttle!” Excitedly, the pegasus waved Tinker over. “See, this little crystal - I think it’s enchanted - has two polarities: set it one way and it amplifies energy input, set it another and it dampens the energy flow. This...this is actually one of the most sophisticated and compact designs I’ve ever seen. What company did you say you got this from again?”
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Is the Evil League of Evil a company? I guess that makes sense..." Tinker said, and then shook her head. "Doesn't matter! I ask the questions here! Point is, you just figured out in three minutes what a high tech mystery device does with hardly more than looking at it. Which means... uh, I guess it means you're smart. Like, unnaturally smart. As in, revolutionize-the-field of Mad Science smart. No clues as to what you are yet, though."

20. - Top - End - #380
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    *Bounces Happily*

Rarity's Night
    Spoiler
    Show
    Far too soon their midnight dance had ended, and Rarity found herself wanting so much more. The night was perfect, and she wanted nothing more than for it to never end. To never return to the status quo. This night was literally once in a lifetime, and she knew that when Celestia once again raised the sun she would be unable to every fall into this magical place again. Her eyes opened as her Prince slowly pulled away, and the sight of the new stars, the new galaxy that surrounded them took her breath completely away.

He was beautiful. His perfect visage against the backdrop of the most beautiful lights and flowers that anypony in the entire world had ever been so lucky to lay eyes on. Nothing in her life before had compared to this, and she knew that nothing again in the future ever could hope to.

His hoof gently stroked her neck, and she pressed her cheek to his chest, her breath matching the soft beating of his heart. She gently nestled into the warm, soft fur, letting out a soft, graceful sigh of complete contentment.

She heard his voice cut through the deafening silence, and she turned towards him, gazing up with imploring eyes, finding herself utterly lost in those endless blue pools.

Her cheeks flushed softly as she raised herself so that her eyes were level with his, and pressed her lips gently to his in response. It was not ladylike for a truly graceful mare to ever take the lead, this she knew. But her caring had been banished to the moon hours ago. This stallion had swept her off of her feet completely and utterly, and she would not stifle the night by forcing any nuances, leading or coaxing him into the actions she desired as would be expected of her in Canterlot.

No. This night was theirs, and theirs alone. And they would spend it as two ponies completely and totally enamored in the other should.

"I would not have it any other way, my Prince."

Her lips pressed to his again quickly and tantalizingly, only to bow her head to him, resting in the crook of his neck, still standing, trusting one another implicitly for the support they needed to stay on their hooves. If one could see, they might even say that it was symbolic of the feelings they shared, the closeness of body, mind, and heart, the trust they were willing to confide in one another. But Rarity realized this not.

She only realized that the night was still young, and that her Prince would be here with her until the morning light.

---

Her eyes were completely glued to the flowers before her as they seemed to spawn the heavens above right in her sister's living room. It was a beauty that words couldn't convey, and that frankly, she had no desire too. Spike seemed just as awed by the phenomena as she was. Regardless of what she had seen, the conclusion she had come to about her sister and Midnight's location and activities of the evening... Everything somehow felt right. It was a rolling wave of calm, a powerful magic she had never seen the likes of before.

And for some reason, the fact that Spike had no idea what was causing them to do this didn't bother her one bit.

Spike's suggestion didn't quite seem to make sense to her though. If Midnight couldn't control what type of flowers she created no matter what she tried, how could she control this powerful of a spell through them. It was almost as if the flowers were somehow linked to her and her completely.

She gently brought a hoof up to one of the small glowing pearls, floating nary a foot before her. There was no feeling of contact, but a comforting warmth, contrasted by the breeze that seemed to be coming from within the flowers themselves. She let out a soft sigh.

"It really is..."

It was surely something to be studied, something to be understood, but she couldn't bring herself to stand, just completely mesmerized by the sight before her.

She wondered silently to herself if anypony other than Spike and herself had ever, or would ever see this amazing sight.
    Rarity's Night

Spoiler
    Show
    A pony wasn't noble because they followed rules of etiquette or guidelines of decorum. Nobility and grace didn't come from bellowing in the Royal Canterlot Voice, a lesson his mother hand learned so many years before. No, it was something deep inside, a shining light that beckoned all with it's warmth.

Rarity was one of the most noble, most graceful ponies that Midnight had ever met. Would ever meet.

He had no need to see the stars that swirled around them, nor the blossoms that bloomed underneath their feet, for he could feel their magic beating inside him. He had no doubt that when tomorrow came, and the awkward young mare was in charge again, she would no doubt spend days, perhaps weeks trying to piece together the magic they had wrought. But right now, it was enough to know that it was right.

He felt her lips meet his, kissing him insistently. He looked into her eyes, seeing the brightness that radiated from them. He heard her words, and knew that there was no need to reply, save a tiny nod, and a hoof slipping around her head, as she snuggled it up against the crook of his neck.

He felt as if he could spend his entire life in this position, entwined with his Lady, and still not tire of it. Even if they never moved from this position for the rest of the night, he could think of no better thing to be doing, no more comfortable position to be in. This was more comfortable than any bed, any cushion.

He was with his Lady, and that was enough.

---

Spike could hardly tear his eyes away from the flowers. Despite all of the anxiety from before, despite the worry he knew that he should be feeling because of what was happening, he didn't feel the need to. He felt as calm as when he was on the verge of waking, and wonderful dreams were still tantalizingly fresh in his mind.

He should have been taking notes, he should have been calling Twilight. There were a thousand of things that he should have been doing, but none of it was important.

"I think...I'm gonna stay here...and wait for Midnight..."He whispered, as he felt his head beginning to droop. Despite his protests, it really was past the time he usually fell asleep, and that, combined with the calm that rolled over them, was taking it's toll. He slumped, starting to lean against Sweetie.

"I hope you don't mind..." He whispered, as he slowly closed his eyes, his head snuggling against Sweetie Belle's chest.

He lapsed into the world of dreams, falling asleep against the young mare beside him.

It makes me a little sad that we're closing in on the end, but I know well enough not to extend it past what it should be.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Banned

How was that too weird for the show but not too weird for the toys?
    I'm afraid I don't follow.

For which you can blame Midnight.
    MIIIIIDNIIIIIIGHT!

-

[FFRP] Magic Is Meticulous

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Topaz creates a long, narrow elliptical platform low to the ground. Just hop on. It's easier for me to control in-line rather than side by side when it's one passenger, but either front or back is fine. For safety's sake I can either have it hold your hooves, put a loop around you, or bubble us over, unless you want to hold on with your own magic.
    Starry looks towards the platform and then to the sky, slightly pale. I suppose I should take the front so I can try and help us find where we are going... And um... she scuffs the ground with a hoof, marring her prior diagrams.

I think a bubble would be best. I'm afraid I would probably panic if I had my hooves bound or something...

Bubble it is! Topaz conjures a long, narrow ellipse and hops onto the back, waits for Starry to jump onto the front, then domes it over and lifts gently above the trees. Which way from here?
    Visibly nervous, despite the steadiness, Starry begins to focus, her eyes closing to a half-lidded, sleepy expression. Her hat sways slightly, rhythmically, as her vision shifts...

As ever, the dancing green motes of pranksterish light swirl out of her direct way, showing a tunnel and whispering this way, this way is out! empathically, just beyond a normal pony's senses. But something is different, this time.

There! Starry thinks, The swirly purple... Like a cone, or an arrow. Only in that direction...

We're gonna want to go that way, about 22 degrees to the right, roughly speaking. She looks to be about a mile or so away, at a guess. She points in the indicated direction, about 1 o'clock, before wobbling a bit and planting her hoof firmly back on the platform.

-

[FFRP] Finding Berry Ann

Spoiler
    Show

Topaz dissolves the cart platform, letting the cart roll slowly into the interior of the ship as she heads back to the open doorway. Bracing herself, she seizes Starry, the canoe, the balloons, Beeksee's pack, and a few stuck-on marshmallows in her magic and heaves them into the ship. Having done this, she takes a couple of steps back and sits on her haunches, her eyes going unfocused and a few sparks coming off her horn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post

"Oooh, THERE'S the cart. Heh..." He rubs the side of his head a bit, still trying to get it clear, before putting his hooves out to catch the cart as it rolls into the ship. It would be more appropriate to say that it catches him however, and he's slid backwards until the extra friction draws it to a stop. He scampers out from behind just in time to see incoming Starry and pack (both now covered in jello and marshmallows) inbound at a rapid rate. He has just enough time to put his forelegs out and catch them. Or rather, provide a soft cushion for them to land on, by way of his squishy blue self. "Oof! Um. Got 'ya."
    Oh okai Starry purrs, eyes a weird combination of DERP and swirlies. fank yoo veddy mudge, yu haff a lervly wyfe...

She shakes her head vigorously, which clears her eyes but turns her face a sickly green. Clamping her hooves to her mouth until the color subsides, Starry scrunches her eyes shut. Lowering her hooves, she breathes, That was not fun. You know what's not fun? Spinning. And I was spinning, and it was not fun. She wobbles a bit, obviously dizzy. Stars Above. So much spinning.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

"And you don't have easier ways to do this?"
    "I'm lazy and not meant to interfere."
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    SHALL OUR LESSONS BEGIN?
    Okay.
    SHALL WE MIMIC THY VOICE?
    Okay.
    HOW IS THIS?
    Perfect. Lesson over.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Troll in the Playground

Who writes this stuff?
    Several pounds of questionable mushrooms?

"I'm lazy and not meant to interfere."
    "And teleporting me around and superheating my magical, orichalcium horseshoes isn't both interfering and a lot more work? Plus the whole time travel and keeping the fact that having two copies of the exact same Exaltation in the same universe causes feedback?"

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #385
    Titan in the Playground

"And teleporting me around and superheating my magical, orichalcium horseshoes isn't both interfering and a lot more work? Plus the whole time travel and keeping the fact that having two copies of the exact same Exaltation in the same universe causes feedback?"
    "You VASTLY underestimate how hard it is for me to travel between worlds. It's FAR less work to just use a charm on you."

26. - Top - End - #386
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn183 View Post
    Luna is the first pony where I've sat there watching an episode and just wanted to give her a hug.
    Not the first one for me, but definitely one nonetheless.

As an aside, I finally watched Chuck Sonnenburg (SFDebris)'s review of FiM. That was...surprisingly positive, given that this is a man so far out of his element.
    LGBTitP

27. - Top - End - #387
    Dwarf in the Playground

Is... is Frogstart a pony or a frog?
    Frogstart: *sighs* "Frog, turned into pony. Hence 'Frogstart' (blech!) Best if you don't think too much about it - Seft came up with me whilst heavily sleep-deprived, and as of yet, hasn't managed to come up with a sensible backstory."

(I pretty much just looked at my avatar, thought 'what the hay!', and typed up some gibberish that you can probably find somewhere in the jungle that is the ponythread archive. Why you'd want to, I have no idea I'd always meant to get an avatar of his pony form made, but never got around to it.)

Formerly Seft Sirag, now an an unusual desert.

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground

Frogstart: *sighs* "Frog, turned into pony. Hence 'Frogstart' (blech!) Best if you don't think too much about it - Seft came up with me whilst heavily sleep-deprived, and as of yet, hasn't managed to come up with a sensible backstory."

(I pretty much just looked at my avatar, thought 'what the hay!', and typed up some gibberish that you can probably find somewhere in the jungle that is the ponythread archive. Why you'd want to, I have no idea I'd always meant to get an avatar of his pony form made, but never got around to it.)
    No dude, no. You sound awesome. You are now a witch earth pony, Terry Pratchett style. If it's ok with you, I mean. Because your awesome in my book.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Troll in the Playground

"You VASTLY underestimate how hard it is for me to travel between worlds. It's FAR less work to just use a charm on you."
    Leo pulls a set of four horseshoes, identical to the one he's already wearing from Elsewhere. "Here you go, don't say I never did anything nice for you."

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #390
    Titan in the Playground

*REBUKING IMPUDENT ARMS*
    Sorry, my voice does that when I channel the Holy Tyrant.