New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 27 123456789101126 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

Default [MLP: FiM] Bridle Shores High: The Haystack Club in Character Thread

The Town of Bridle Shores

This is the In Character thread for the Bridle Shores Highschool RP.

Far to the west of Canterlot, further still even from Ponyville, a quiet little town is quickly springing up near a large lake.

This is Bridle Shores, situated along a large lake with a natural beach. Not far from town is Mt. Trotia, with a waterfall that feeds into the lake. The town is surrounded by a lush forest which the ponies of the town both use and nurture with delicate balance.

Much of the forest is quiet and peaceful, but deeper within the forest lurks creatures far more dangerous…

Alright, just in order to clear things up ahead of time. In and Out of Character threads will go up in Two weeks from now.

1. This is an Alternate universe from the Bridle Shores RP. You can play your characters as older or younger than in that RP. As an example, Soft Serve is going to be a student in this RP, and some of my characters may not even exist. Or, you can create entirely new characters. Go crazy! Just remember that, being an alternate universe, there should be some differences between the characters from other universes. Though, it is your character, so do what you will.

2. This will largely be taking place in the High School itself. Think "The Breakfast Club" or one of those animes where the plot takes place almost entirely in the school. There will be occasions where characters are at other places, such as field trips, ponies going to a malt shop, or sleepovers and such, but they will not be the focus like they are in the other RP.

3. As with the previous thread, no main characters or characters important to the setting from the show are allowed to be played. As for what types of characters are allowed, there isn't any particular restriction. They just have to be able to fit in the High School setting, and not be able to pull solutions to every problem out of their plot. There were even Alicorns, Nightmares, young dragons, and Griffins in the other RPs.

4. This is not a Grimdark setting. Don't make your characters too dark, and don't make characters that will cause any of the players grief. If you are at all in doubt about whether a character will cause problems for players, ask before putting them in.

5. This is the list of Faculty members. If a pony has been set for a position, their name will be used. If a player would like a position but does not have a pony specifically in that position the player's name will be listed instead. There can be multiple ponies in the same faculty position, just make sure there isn't a pileup.

Hawkflight: Librarian.
    Foxglove: English Teacher.
    SweetHeart: Nurse
    Hawkflight: Homeroom teacher.
    Catalogue: Art Teacher
    Smoothie: Magic teacher
    LionHeart: Woodshop teacher
    Anasi: Alchemy/Animal Biology teacher

6. This is a big high school, and there are even dorms for the students to live in. What kind of high school would this be if you couldn't get in a few anime cliches too?

7.Do not go behind the bleachers at 2:30 PM. That is all.

The School is a mostly standard Highschool. School hours are 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-11-18 at 10:35 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP: FiM] Bridle Shores High: The Haystack Club in Character Thread

7:45 a.m Note that Benson's ponies don't have 1st hour classes apparently, along with a few other background ponies.

Gwynfillion-The Library-Study Hall

The plum filly was in the relative solitude of the school library going over her notes for a test....a week from today. Sigh. Such a nerd. In front of her where she sat were books just piled high around her, almost like a book fortress.

Fox Trot- Early Morning Emergency Club Meeting for those who are able to make it

In the auditorium the mocha colt sat around in a circle on stage which included many of his theatre friends and of course Quick Step his fillyfriend who was nit picking at his snack selection. In which he shut her up about it with a kiss. Which worked, for about a minute when she then pulled out her super vegan food selection and forced him to eat some of it. It was so vegan, even for ponies.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-11-19 at 03:39 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP: FiM] Bridle Shores High: The Haystack Club in Character Thread

7:45 AM

Soft Serve:

Soft Serve was busy not paying attention in Magic Class. Again.

Smoothie: Smoothie was busy forcing Soft Serve to pay attention in magic class, and talking to her own shadow.

Yeah, I'm talking to my own Shadow, but it's not crazy if the shadow talks back!

Wait, who are you talking to?

I'm talking to the narrator! Duh! Soft Serve, start paying attention or I'll turn you into a toad and give you to Anasi. she threatens.

You know, you're not actually allowed to do that to students.

Shut up Gregory.

Huh. Apparently her shadow's name is Gregory.

Anasi: Anasi was putting her more dangerous friends back in their cages before her class begins.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-11-18 at 10:34 PM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Foxglove - Anasi's office

Foxglove came trotting in; she didn't have a class in this stretch of time, so she often came to Anasi's office, which was in a largely ideal state of woodsiness for her. The pale green unicorn had a hawk with a broken, splinted wing on her head, a temporary project. She greeted the creatures Anasi was putting away with a smile.

"...Do you suppose they end up learning more than the students? ... They see more, simply because of time, but it's like an endless repetition .... We live in an unending background-loop treadmill of thought..."

She mused as she leaned onto a desk.
    Last edited by Deme; 2011-11-18 at 10:44 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    Foxglove - Anasi's office

Foxglove came trotting in; she didn't have a class in this stretch of time, so she often came to Anasi's office, which was in a largely ideal state of woodsiness for her. The pale green unicorn had a hawk with a broken, splinted wing on her head, a temporary project. She greeted the creatures Anasi was putting away with a smile.

"...Do you suppose they end up learning more than the students? ... They see more, simply because of time, but it's like an endless repetition .... We live in an unending background-loop treadmill of thought..."

She mused as she leaned onto a desk.
    Anasi, hanging out with a friend.

No I do not. Most animals have nary a thought. Many have nothing more than the desire to eat, mate and sleep. That is, when across my floors they do not desire to creep. she says, referring to the tendency of her animal friends to crawl across the classroom floor. She did let the forest grow through her one class room for that very reason.

Her Alchemy classroom on the other hand was entirely artificial. She had to be sure not to leave any burnable materials near the firepit, and she had a unicorn cast spells to keep animals out of it so that they weren't harmed.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

"...Different intelligence isn't the same as less..."

She pointed out, a hint of reproach in her normally very impassive voice. She spent too much time watching animals, and writing about animals, to think that they didn't have thoughts outside of mating and eating and sleeping. Though, it could have also been that when she was talking about herself, about her own mind. It wasn't a huge stretch of the imagination to think that Foxglove, who arrived at good points in strange ways, had beed seen as both equal and lesser in her life.

"...Otherwise, Hachiko or Gelert...Their lives could not speak truth... And they'd have been left in the detrius of time."

The fact that she was referencing one mostly-true story and one basically not-true story was something she seems to have put to the side, for whatever reasons. That was said completely free of reproach,

"...Maybe if that happened, they could put a new statue at the station...Maybe Celestiazilla?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

"...Different intelligence isn't the same as less..."
    That is true, and that all animals are the same, is something I cannot claim. A few of my animal friends are much smarter than the norm. In fact, I think a few of my less attentive students they could out-perform. Anasi says, commenting on the tendency for a few of her students to slack off because they didn't consider animal biology or alchemy that important. Oh Gwyn and Silvermane, why can't all students be like you? Heck, a classroom of Foxgloves would be a vast improvement over some of her students and....ex-students. She doesn't talk about those. Or talk to them.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

7:45

[Magic Class]

Night Jewel was trying to simultaneously pay attention, contemplate whether Smoothie was sane with her mention of a narrator factored in, and looking for ways to stir things up in class. It wasn't easy, but she was at least paying more attention than Soft was.

"Are you going to go on like that all day?" she asked. "Or are you going to teach us how to talk to our own shadows as well?"

[The Halls]

Blue and Lilac trotted around, the former looking around curiously and the latter constantly telling the former somewhat exaggerated versions of what she'd figured out about the ponies around the school.

"...and then there's that one dark, brooding pegasus who probably spends all of her classes writing creepy poetry, and then there's that crazy-eyed one..."

"I see!" Blue didn't actually see, having ignored half of what her friend was saying, but decided she might as well respond to be polite. "So are there any who we'd fit in well with?"

"I don't know, but we'll find them. There's always cliques, some good and some bad. We just need to find a good one. Not that that'll be the easiest thing in the world."

"What about ponies that we just meet? Can we be friends with them?"

"If it weren't for you, I'd say no. But I guess it's simply unlikely and not impossible. Now come on. Let's get to class."

"But we don't have any classes right now."

"Oh, right."

[The Library]

Raven was simply reading quietly, having no classes at this time of day either. She hadn't noticed Gwyn yet.

[Sweetheart]

One thing that sucked about being a nurse was that you didn't have much to do until something went wrong, so no matter what, things weren't going well. Sweetheart sat and listened to pleasant music in her office, not knowing whether to hope for someone to come in or not.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    7:45

[Magic Class]

Night Jewel was trying to simultaneously pay attention, contemplate whether Smoothie was sane with her mention of a narrator factored in, and looking for ways to stir things up in class. It wasn't easy, but she was at least paying more attention than Soft was.

"Are you going to go on like that all day?" she asked. "Or are you going to teach us how to talk to our own shadows as well?"
    Sorry for the interruption. And of ourse I'm not going to teach you to talk to your own shadows. Yours wouldn't talk back.

Of Course, it's not like she pays attention to me either.

Smoothie lets this go without comment this time.

Alright. Now, back to learning about familiars. Has anypony in class gotten one for themselves yet? If not, should I bring in mine as an example? She asks, suddenly seeming a lot more coherent than before. She did this a lot.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Sorry for the interruption. And of ourse I'm not going to teach you to talk to your own shadows. Yours wouldn't talk back.

Of Course, it's not like she pays attention to me either.

Smoothie lets this go without comment this time.

Alright. Now, back to learning about familiars. Has anypony in class gotten one for themselves yet? If not, should I bring in mine as an example? She asks, suddenly seeming a lot more coherent than before. She did this a lot.
    "Well, having a shadow that talks sounds a bit annoying, so I'm glad we don't have to learn that." Night Jewel smiled. "So do you really expect me to bring live animals into a classroom? Because if you don't, you don't know me well enough."

She ducked under her desk, and came back up shortly carrying a sleeping grey fox. "Will Dusty do? I trained her myself. Well, I sort of trained her, anyway..."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, having a shadow that talks sounds a bit annoying, so I'm glad we don't have to learn that." Night Jewel smiled. "So do you really expect me to bring live animals into a classroom? Because if you don't, you don't know me well enough."
    Oh, he can be quite annoying, but he's helpful sometimes too. Unlike that silly narrator. She doesn't help me at all. She says.

She ducked under her desk, and came back up shortly carrying a sleeping grey fox. "Will Dusty do? I trained her myself. Well, I sort of trained her, anyway..."
    Well, it depends. Is she your familiar? If not, then no she won't. If she is, then yes she will. And remember everypony, you don't have to be a unicorn to get a familiar. I've known a few Pegasi and Earth ponies who also had familiars. she says, trying to get the attention of her class.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sage-Magic Class

Yeah Sage didn't really want to be here. Yes, he was smart and he was good at his schoolwork but all he wanted was to be outside. He was sure that was where he was meant to be. He was at least paying attention. Sage didn't have a familiar yet and the midnight blue unicorn didn't plan on getting one any time soon. He looked out the window and sighed quietly, waiting until class was over.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

13. - Top - End - #13
    Dwarf in the Playground

Oh, he can be quite annoying, but he's helpful sometimes too. Unlike that silly narrator. She doesn't help me at all. She says.
    "I thought as much." Why does she keep bringing up a "narrator"? Does that "fourth wall" or whatever that some ponies believe in actually exist, or is she just a nut-case?

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve
    Well, it depends. Is she your familiar? If not, then no she won't. If she is, then yes she will. And remember everypony, you don't have to be a unicorn to get a familiar. I've known a few Pegasi and Earth ponies who also had familiars. she says, trying to get the attention of her class.
    "Well, in that case, I think she'll do." Night Jewel gently stroked the sleeping fox. "Is a familiar basically an animal that's a close companion of you, or is there something fancier about it?"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, in that case, I think she'll do." Night Jewel gently stroked the sleeping fox. "Is a familiar basically an animal that's a close companion of you, or is there something fancier about it?"
    There's something fancier about it, but nopony is quite sure what that is. There are many theories, which I won't go into right now, but nothing definite. The extent of what's known about them is that the caster and them tend to have some sort of special bond, and the name you give them has a power behind it. If you named a Tarantula Shelob, it'd be liable to become much larger than should be naturally possible. If you named a Snake Jormungandr, it would also grow large and have a tendency to chase its own tail. I advise against naming your familiar anything based on something with multiple heads. It's not known how they would react, and it'd be best if it remained that way. She warns the entire class, and makes sure they listen, even if she has to repeat that for the rest of the class.

What is known about familiars is that they are far more intelligent than their brethren, and you can occasionally have more than one. Now, some ponies never attain familiars. This is not a failing, and attaining multiple familiars is not any particular success. If you never attain a familiar, don't feel bad, and if you attain multiple, don't feel superior. She elaborates.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Dwarf in the Playground

There's something fancier about it, but nopony is quite sure what that is. There are many theories, which I won't go into right now, but nothing definite. The extent of what's known about them is that the caster and them tend to have some sort of special bond, and the name you give them has a power behind it. If you named a Tarantula Shelob, it'd be liable to become much larger than should be naturally possible. If you named a Snake Jormungandr, it would also grow large and have a tendency to chase its own tail. I advise against naming your familiar anything based on something with multiple heads. It's not known how they would react, and it'd be best if it remained that way. She warns the entire class, and makes sure they listen, even if she has to repeat that for the rest of the class.

What is known about familiars is that they are far more intelligent than their brethren, and you can occasionally have more than one. Now, some ponies never attain familiars. This is not a failing, and attaining multiple familiars is not any particular success. If you never attain a familiar, don't feel bad, and if you attain multiple, don't feel superior. She elaborates.
    Night Jewel only listened to about half of what was being said, but she at least caught some of the stuff about names and intelligence of familiars, which was what was probably important. "She's sort of smart for a fox when she's not being lazy, I guess. What do you think the name 'Dusty' would do?"

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

Night Jewel only listened to about half of what was being said, but she at least caught some of the stuff about names and intelligence of familiars, which was what was probably important. "She's sort of smart for a fox when she's not being lazy, I guess. What do you think the name 'Dusty' would do?"
    I'm honestly not sure. It's not a name that has any specific traits you could attribute to it. Other than maybe making her dusty and making ponies sneeze a lot. She admits. Familiars are weird sometimes, aren't they?

(Deadtiming for around 12 hours)

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

8:00 am

Gwynfillion-Library-Study Hall

The plum filly, in the silence of the library would not have noticed anypony else herself, unless they made their presence known. She yawned a little, still tired and wondering why in the dang hay school started so early and was nine hours long, she loved sleeping in, which is a carry over from the regular pony RP, haha. The plum filly actually found herself dozing off with her muzzle in a book.

[Changed my previous post just a bit involving Fox Trot]

Fox Trot-Auditorium- Emergency Theatre Club Meeting

After forcing himself to try some of Quick Step's gross breakfast due to her nagging the mocha colt adjusted his hipster glasses and brushed back his bishonen mane, and cleared his throat.

"Alright, well, I'm sure you're all wondering why I called for this emergency meeting so early in the morning, and I see that most couldn't make it, but that's okay, they can be informed later. Anyways, before I get off track, the school has pushed the deadline earlier on the annual school play, instead of two months...we have three weeks."
    Cue cries of 'wth?!' and other similar noise.

"Yea...its total manure, I know, and they didn't give word at the time about why, and we still haven't even decided on a play yet. Which is why you're here. So, anypony got any ideas...that aren't that overdone Romeo and Juliet?"

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

He exited the showers glistening. The morning workout was tough. Tough for no reason. He didn't even bother to put on bis false leather jacket, opting to hold it in mouth.

The fillies stared and giggled. Grills didn't care. He skipped General Magic class again and didn't care. The principal would never let him get Fs as long as he faked it. But Grills didn't even try and was failing already. All he wanted to do is blow gum bubbles and lean on a wall.

Purple

Maybe he hung out with Purple too much.the denim wearing, stocking clad, wild maned, mad filly blew through the halls past Grills. "Can't talk now. Im actual going to Biology this week. "

Purple bursts through the door, interrupting whatever conversation the teacher was having. "Present!" says the late filly.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

19. - Top - End - #19
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Gwynfillion-Library-Study Hall

The plum filly, in the silence of the library would not have noticed anypony else herself, unless they made their presence known. She yawned a little, still tired and wondering why in the dang hay school started so early and was nine hours long, she loved sleeping in, which is a carry over from the regular pony RP, haha. The plum filly actually found herself dozing off with her muzzle in a book.
    "Hey. Hey! I'm talking to you!"

The voice cracked a little on the word 'talking'. A hoof was placed on her shoulder and she was shaken slightly.

Orange eyes that had never known patience glared down at the purple unicorn. Whitefire. The rough-and-tumble pegasus.

"Dozer, the library's closing. And you're drooling all over that book. And -" There was a bit of uncertain hesitation and then, slowly and deliberately, every word filled with threats, " - and I need your help."

20. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground

Minstrone
    8:00 a.m.
    Minstrone was new to the school, having moved to Bridle Shores just yesterday.
    However, he was overjoyed that he had moved because his long-distance boyfriend lived here and they had planned to meet inside the Colt's Bathroom.
    Which is where he went now!
    He peeked inside, hoping to see if Snowflake was there.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

[Changed my previous post just a bit involving Fox Trot]

Fox Trot-Auditorium- Emergency Theatre Club Meeting

After forcing himself to try some of Quick Step's gross breakfast due to her nagging the mocha colt adjusted his hipster glasses and brushed back his bishonen mane, and cleared his throat.

"Alright, well, I'm sure you're all wondering why I called for this emergency meeting so early in the morning, and I see that most couldn't make it, but that's okay, they can be informed later. Anyways, before I get off track, the school has pushed the deadline earlier on the annual school play, instead of two months...we have three weeks."
    Cue cries of 'wth?!' and other similar noise.

"Yea...its total manure, I know, and they didn't give word at the time about why, and we still haven't even decided on a play yet. Which is why you're here. So, anypony got any ideas...that aren't that overdone Romeo and Juliet?"
    Were Top Hat and Silk Scarf members of the drama club? Well, not formally, and yet here they were anyway. The two ponies excitedly leaned over from the next table to suggest their ideas. Despite there not being uniforms, both of them were dressed in a uniform -- specifcally, pony versions of the Ouran Academy uniforms, though with a top hat and a silk scarf. In short, they were cosplaying.

"What about '6 characters in search of an author'?"
    "Or 'No Exit!'!"

Then an idea alighted like magic.

"Oh! We could do --"
    The two of them spoke in perfect unison, then, "Rosencratz and Guildenstern are Dead! "Rosencratz and Guildenstern are Dead!"

A true dramatic, Top Hat rest his hoof against his forehead as he explained,

"A tragic story as those two poor unfortunate guys, just pawns of the author, just minor figures in the tragedy of their lives -- are caught, inexorably, in someone else's story, never to be the main characters of their own, in which they may escape!"
    "Those poor random secondary characters!"

The two of them glance at the fourth wall, as if aware at their lot in life.

"And also, it's a good way to riff on the classical 'High School does Shakeshoof' thing, a little self-aware jib."

---

That is true, and that all animals are the same, is something I cannot claim. A few of my animal friends are much smarter than the norm. In fact, I think a few of my less attentive students they could out-perform. Anasi says, commenting on the tendency for a few of her students to slack off because they didn't consider animal biology or alchemy that important. Oh Gwyn and Silvermane, why can't all students be like you? Heck, a classroom of Foxgloves would be a vast improvement over some of her students and....ex-students. She doesn't talk about those. Or talk to them.
    "That's exactly what I meant to begin with,"

Foxglove said with a little chuckle. That had been exactly the start the conversation, which now --

was interrupted by a student entering the room. Foxglove flinched a bit at the sudden entry, but settled down.

"Hello, Miss Pepper. Oh, is it class-time already?"

She looked around, wondering vaguely if it would be possible to get some sort of flower-clock for her friend, though...

"I don't know how much flowers would know about time, only light... Hmmm... Could it get slowed just by putting it in one window as opposed to another?"

She mused aloud.
    Last edited by Deme; 2011-11-19 at 09:11 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

22. - Top - End - #22
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post

The voice cracked a little on the word 'talking'. A hoof was placed on her shoulder and she was shaken slightly.

Orange eyes that had never known patience glared down at the purple unicorn. Whitefire. The rough-and-tumble pegasus.

"Dozer, the library's closing. And you're drooling all over that book. And -" There was a bit of uncertain hesitation and then, slowly and deliberately, every word filled with threats, " - and I need your help."
    Gwynfillion groaned as she interrupted from her nap. "What are you talking about? The library doesn't close til 5 pm." She growled, being her cranky self.

"What do you want? Help with what? Not that, that means I might help you."

Fox Trot

"Hmm, that could be fun actually, that's one idea to consider, and I like that you two are enthusiastic about this,"
    Fox Trot nodded his head as he thought about their choice.

"Well I don't like it, there's no main female lead for me to play the role of," Quick Step said in her primadonna way.

"Chill babe, its not concrete, these are just ideas being thrown around, ya know to get the creative juices brainstorming, plus, we're still going to need the others of the group for their input."

"Oh?..Okay good," She said, sated for now.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-11-19 at 11:06 AM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Hello, Miss Pepper. Oh, is it class-time already?"
    "Hey Foxglove! What is today's lesson? An-i-mal Intelligence. Animals are intelligence? Can they do Math homework?" spouts the purple earth filly.

When Purple gets to her desk, she meets a squirrel and a pile of nuts and seeds. She brohoofs the squirrel who scurries away with a bottle of juice from her saddlebags. "Thanks Peewee."

Peewee always seemed to know if Purple was attending biology class that day or not. He always waited for her to arrive for the juice and nut trade. Purple even got him to toss the used bottle in the recycling after a week. They had somewhat of an understanding.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2011-11-19 at 11:18 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

24. - Top - End - #24
    Dwarf in the Playground

Around 8:00

[The Halls]

"...like they haven't even realized that he's a-" Lilac noticed a clock. "Oh, now it's time to get to class."

"What? Oh, right! Awesome!" Blue darted off down the halls.

"Hey, slow down there, Blue," called Lilac as she trotted after her. "Classes aren't that exciting."

"But it's biology!"

Lilac sighed. "Whatever." She didn't quite understand Blue, and honestly didn't care to that much.

In any case, the two earth ponies headed into Biology class. "Good morning, Miss Anasi! Sorry we're late. What are we studying today?"

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post

Gwynfillion groaned as she interrupted from her nap. "What are you talking about? The library doesn't close til 5 pm." She growled, being her cranky self.

"What do you want? Help with what? Not that, that means I might help you."
    Raven looked up from her book. "I wasn't told of any closing schedule changes that happened while I was in here either," she said flatly, "but perhaps they've begun implementing stealth policy-implementation."

I'm honestly not sure. It's not a name that has any specific traits you could attribute to it. Other than maybe making her dusty and making ponies sneeze a lot. She admits. Familiars are weird sometimes, aren't they?
    "Well, I'll find out when it happens." And so the class went on. Surprisingly, Night Jewel was relatively well-behaved both for herself and for this class.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sweet Aria - Auditorium

Sweet Aria, or more commonly known as Aria, was in the auditorium with the other theatre club members that didn't have a first class. Aria was a pure white pegasus pony with green eyes and hot pink and magenta mane and tail. She was a freshpony and this was really her first theatre meeting. Already she could tell she didn't really like Quick Step or Fox Trot. The filly was a prima donna and it seemed that the colt was only there to placate her. So this was going to be all about her. Aria didn't like that at all. How would she ever get her cutie mark if she didn't get a lead part? She hesitantly raised a hoof. Does it have to be a play? Can it be a musical? I think we should do Chicago. She only suggested it because it had two female leads. And if Fox Trot was worried about getting a part, he could be Billy Flynn.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-Auditorium

"Ooh...as much as I like that musical...I don't think the school would allow us to do that one, given its rather sexual content, parents would make a stink about it,"
    Now in college, they'd be able to get away with something like that. But you know how most parent's tend to clichely act in regards to this kind of stuff in high school. Fox Trot frowned trying to remain affable about it.

Quick Step on the otherhoof was already having an imagine spot as herself as Roxie Hart, even if her attitude was more akin to Velma Kelly. All that mattered was that as Roxie she'd get to have more scenes.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sweet Aria

I suppose you're right. Parents wont generally be please with their foals putting on a musical about murder and jazz and scandalous outfits. Aria put her hoof to her chin and thought. She noticed that Quick Step wasn't putting forth any input. Well that was alright. If she spoke up she would only suggest something that would cater to her talents and Fox Trot would just go along with it. Jeez she had only been here for a few weeks and already she knew how things worked here. Well if musicals are out and we don't want to do something boring by Shakespony, how about Antigone?

((Moofin's school did this play in high school. It was good.))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral itP
    Couple itP
    Pyrope FwM pony

28. - Top - End - #28
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Minstrone
    8:00 a.m.
    Minstrone was new to the school, having moved to Bridle Shores just yesterday.
    However, he was overjoyed that he had moved because his long-distance boyfriend lived here and they had planned to meet inside the Colt's Bathroom.
    Which is where he went now!
    He peeked inside, hoping to see if Snowflake was there.
    Snow Flake was waiting nervously.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

29. - Top - End - #29
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Snow Flake was waiting nervously.
    Colt's Bathroom
    Minstrone walked in.
    "Snowflake?" he asked nervously, his heart thudding in his chest.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

30. - Top - End - #30
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Colt's Bathroom
    Minstrone walked in.
    "Snowflake?" he asked nervously, his heart thudding in his chest.
    Snow Flake turned, his mane shifting slightly.
    Minstrone?
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf