New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion clapped his little hooves together and immediately turned to face Gwyn. "What sort of magic shouldn't be used on ponies? Is some magic food magic, and other magic pony magic? How come it shouldn't be used? Is it bad magic? Doesn't it work right? Do you need to ask first?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwynfillion's initial expression =

"One at a time Garion,"
    She softly huffed trying to wrap her mind around all his questions. "....."

"......"

"...I can't answer ant of those, I pass the burden on you Grills."
    She kissed his cheek. "Good luck sweetie."
    "Well there is dark and chaotic magic. You shouldn't use dark and bad magic on ponies if even at all. Then there is other not necessarily bad magic but magic that should be used on ponies. Like love magic.

Two. There isn't really a such thing as food magic. The magic I use on food is just pony magic that I apply to food. My dragonfire spell isn't made for food but my pyroman... fire control... lets me use it on food without burning it or other ponies. It took me years to learn to control the heat.

It you don't go through the training, a pony will burn up all the food. You have to be soooo careful that you are practically asking the fire magic to 'Please go left two inches?' 'Get colder please?' and things like that"
    He struggled to simplify his magic.
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-18 at 12:35 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

Garion scratched his head. There were a lot of words in that, and not all of them made sense together. And yet somehow he still had more questions. "Why is there dark magic if you're never supposed to use it? Why is it even a magic?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "You don't have to be there for the pie part. Wouldn't it be fun, Snickers? ...You have such a nice mane..."

She tilted her head and smiled thoughtfully.

"And we had a sleepover when you were a filly, too."
    Snickers's face probably takes on a very amusing expression of confusion. "Bwuh?" he asks. After a moment, though, he grins, and begins to chuckle while shaking his head in amusement. "Well, its nice to know you find my mane attractive when I'm a filly. Maybe I should turn back into a filly, then, just so you can ogle me," he says playfully to her.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Troll in the Playground

Dat Tower

Gwynfillion wasn't going to answer that too, that in particular only hit closer to home. She glanced away looking down at her empty cup on the table.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills

"I don't know. Some ponies are naughty I guess. But I don't know, I am mostly a chef and not really a magician." The stallion shrugged his shoulders and turned to Gwynfillion. She was not looking up nor at him. Something was up. Perhaps the question upsetter her he thought. Grills patted her shoulder for some show of support.

Purple

Purple stares at Snickerdoodle. She tries to imagine him as a filly or at least with an attractive mane. His mane was nice but nothing to obsess over. It takes all her power to not pet him as she snaps back her hoof. "That day was weird. Good thing I owned a Stallion's suit."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

6. - Top - End - #276
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Grills

"I don't know. Some ponies are naughty I guess. But I don't know, I am mostly a chef and not really a magician." The stallion shrugged his shoulders and turned to Gwynfillion. She was not looking up nor at him. Something was up. Perhaps the question upsetter her he thought. Grills patted her shoulder for some show of support.
    Garion tilted his head at this little scene. Something about it...didn't sit right with him. And he didn't know why. He squirmed uncomfortably and glanced over towards the pets. "Um, is question time over?"

7. - Top - End - #277
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Snickers's face probably takes on a very amusing expression of confusion. "Bwuh?" he asks. After a moment, though, he grins, and begins to chuckle while shaking his head in amusement. "Well, its nice to know you find my mane attractive when I'm a filly. Maybe I should turn back into a filly, then, just so you can ogle me," he says playfully to her.
    "...I'm not much of an oggler... I'm more of a wistful gaze-r... And, really.... The visual's not the best."

She tilts her head, completely unabashed. It's like the idea of being emberassed about ogling never occured to her. If she were human, she'd be one of those people who wouldn't be emberassed if she walked in on someone changing.

"....Physically, it's the smell. Cinnamon-Sugar... The scent knows what it belongs to."

A dry smile played on her lips as she made that comment.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

8. - Top - End - #278
    Troll in the Playground

Grills

Garion tilted his head at this little scene. Something about it...didn't sit right with him. And he didn't know why. He squirmed uncomfortably and glanced over towards the pets. "Um, is question time over?"

She acknowledged Grills' shoulder pat with a slight head tilt and small upturn of her mouth. "Yes...question time is over for now." She answered not quite making eye contact with the foal. She leaned her head sideways on Grills. "Thank you.."

9. - Top - End - #279
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She acknowledged Grills' shoulder pat with a slight head tilt and small upturn of her mouth. "Yes...question time is over for now." She answered not quite making eye contact with the foal. She leaned her head sideways on Grills. "Thank you.."
    "Not a problem, sugarplum." Grills replied back with a neck touch. His horn glowed red as the dishes were emptied into Wyrmples bowl once more and floated off to the sink. The faucet turned on and the sponge began to scrub. Soon they are all cleaned.

The chef then cantered over to the dog and manually strapped on a leash. "I must be off to handle some business. Be back shortly." said Grills before he and Sugar blinked away.

---
    Now outside, Grills collapsed on a tree. He was holding in exhaustion for so long but was too proud and stubborn to display it in front of the other ponies. No, he had to be an unaffected rock for everypony. "Go ahead Sugar. Handle your duties and obligations."

The pony walked away quite dignified. Right into a bush with head high and closed eyes.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

"Not a problem, sugarplum." Grills replied back with a neck touch. His horn glowed red as the dishes were emptied into Wyrmples bowl once more and floated off to the sink. The faucet turned on and the sponge began to scrub. Soon they are all cleaned.

The chef then cantered over to the dog and manually strapped on a leash. "I must be off to handle some business. Be back shortly." said Grills before he and Sugar blinked away.
    The foal looked crestfallen as Grills teleported away. He couldn't help but feel he'd done something wrong, and seeing Miss Gwyn and Mister Grills act all weird didn't help matters. That, and he really wanted to help walk the dog. Now that it wasn't walking time, it wasn't eating time, it wasn't cleaning time, it wasn't question time, and he hoped it wasn't bathtime..."Miss Gwyn? What time is it now?" he asked quietly.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

The foal looked crestfallen as Grills teleported away. He couldn't help but feel he'd done something wrong, and seeing Miss Gwyn and Mister Grills act all weird didn't help matters. That, and he really wanted to help walk the dog. Now that it wasn't walking time, it wasn't eating time, it wasn't cleaning time, it wasn't question time, and he hoped it wasn't bathtime..."Miss Gwyn? What time is it now?" he asked quietly.

"I think its about four o clock,"
    She answered glancing at the foal. She felt cold now in here, she enjoyed having Grills sit next to her, his body radiated a nice heat.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

"I think its about four o clock,"
    She answered glancing at the foal. She felt cold now in here, she enjoyed having Grills sit next to her, his body radiated a nice heat.
    The little foal opened his mouth, closed it, opened it, closed it, then slipped off his seat and onto the floor. He shuffled towards Gwyn, being careful to keep all four hooves on the floor at all times, while looking horribly confused and unsure of himself. "Miss Gwyn? I...don't think I'm doing Four Time right..."

13. - Top - End - #283
    Troll in the Playground

The little foal opened his mouth, closed it, opened it, closed it, then slipped off his seat and onto the floor. He shuffled towards Gwyn, being careful to keep all four hooves on the floor at all times, while looking horribly confused and unsure of himself. "Miss Gwyn? I...don't think I'm doing Four Time right..."
    She blinked and shook her head. 'No, no. Its the time, as in like a clock, hour of the day. Do you even comprehend the meaning of time?" She asked curiously.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"...I'm not much of an oggler... I'm more of a wistful gaze-r... And, really.... The visual's not the best."

She tilts her head, completely unabashed. It's like the idea of being emberassed about ogling never occured to her. If she were human, she'd be one of those people who wouldn't be emberassed if she walked in on someone changing.

"....Physically, it's the smell. Cinnamon-Sugar... The scent knows what it belongs to."

A dry smile played on her lips as she made that comment.
    "Oh? And what is the best, then?" Snickers arches an eyebrow, a playful smile on his face. "Are you saying I'm not the best visual, or that the visual isn't the best part of me?" he jokingly asks.

He then pauses. "Oh, wait, you mean my smell is my best part," he says, blushing slightly. "Well, its nice to know I smell better than I look, then," he says with a playful smirk, the blush still faint on his cheeks.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

She blinked and shook her head. 'No, no. Its the time, as in like a clock, hour of the day. Do you even comprehend the meaning of time?" She asked curiously.
    The foal scratched his head, before quickly putting the hoof back on the floor. Four Time had to be observed, after all. "I don't know about com-pree-hand, but I know there's Bath Time, Cleaning Time, Question Time, Eating Time, Playing Time...and I think Mister Grills just left for Walking Time...did I miss any?" he asked innocently.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

The foal scratched his head, before quickly putting the hoof back on the floor. Four Time had to be observed, after all. "I don't know about com-pree-hand, but I know there's Bath Time, Cleaning Time, Question Time, Eating Time, Playing Time...and I think Mister Grills just left for Walking Time...did I miss any?" he asked innocently.

She sighed burying her face against her forehooves and shook her head. She furrowed her brows and levitated the wall clock in the kitchen over to them.

"This is a clock, it helps ponies know what time it is in the day. Its referred to by numbers along the sides. This 'Bath Time, Cleaning Time, Question Time, Eating Time, Playing Time' etc is not a measurement of time."

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

She sighed burying her face against her forehooves and shook her head. She furrowed her brows and levitated the wall clock in the kitchen over to them.

"This is a clock, it helps ponies know what time it is in the day. Its referred to by numbers along the sides. This 'Bath Time, Cleaning Time, Question Time, Eating Time, Playing Time' etc is not a measurement of time."
    Garion nodded slowly as comprehension eventually dawned on him. "Ohhh, so it's four o'clock because it points to the four..." The foal squinted at the clock, looking at the numbers closely. "So...when is it Bath Time? Nothing here looks like a bathtub."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-18 at 09:42 PM.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

Garion nodded slowly as comprehension eventually dawned on him. "Ohhh, so it's four o'clock because it points to the four..." The foal squinted at the clock, looking at the numbers closely. "So...when is it Bath Time? Nothing here looks like a bathtub."

"Bath time is whenever you Garion get really dirty, and also usually just once per day anyway before bed time,"
    She answered glad she didn't have to explain the legs/hooves on the clock.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-18 at 09:53 PM.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Titan in the Playground

"Bath time is whenever you Garion get really dirty, and also usually just once per day anyway before bed time,"
    She answered glad she didn't have to explain the legs/hooves on the clock.
    That made enough sense; Cleaning Time was right after Eating Time, so Bath Time was usually after Bed Time. But that just left one more question... "When's Bed Time? Is that..." The foal paused for a minute, scrunching up his nose as he thought hard to connect the dots. "...is that when Garion gets really sleepy?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-18 at 09:58 PM.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

That made enough sense; Cleaning Time was right after Eating Time, so Bath Time was usually before Bed Time. But that just left one more question... "When's Bed Time? Is that..." The foal paused for a minute, scrunching up his nose as he thought hard to connect the dots. "...is that when Garion gets really sleepy?"

"No, that' means it nap time for Garion, bed time is when Garion gets sleepy at night, or when I or Mister Grills tell you to go sleep. But its still day outside, so, its nap time right now then for you,"
    So many times.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

"No, that' means it nap time for Garion, bed time is when Garion gets sleepy at night, or when I or Mister Grills tell you to go sleep. But its still day outside, so, its nap time right now then for you,"
    So many times.
    But...but he wasn't sleepy at all...but Miss Gwyn said so, and she might get sad or angry if he didn't. And she did say it was Nap Time whenever she said so. With a little flattening of the ears, Garion reluctantly agreed, "Okay, Miss Gwyn. I'll go to sleep now..." And with that, he promptly laid down on the spot, curling up at her hooves. He squirmed and shifted on the cold, hard floor, trying to find a comfortable position that likely didn't even exist on these stones.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

But...but he wasn't sleepy at all...but Miss Gwyn said so, and she might get sad or angry if he didn't. And she did say it was Nap Time whenever she said so. With a little flattening of the ears, Garion reluctantly agreed, "Okay, Miss Gwyn. I'll go to sleep now..." And with that, he promptly laid down on the spot, curling up at her hooves. He squirmed and shifted on the cold, hard floor, trying to find a comfortable position that likely didn't even exist on these stones.

"You can lay on couch you know Garion, its one of the things its there for,"
    She said glancing down at the foal at her hooves. She nudged him, she didn't want him napping on the floor.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    "Oh? And what is the best, then?" Snickers arches an eyebrow, a playful smile on his face. "Are you saying I'm not the best visual, or that the visual isn't the best part of me?" he jokingly asks.

He then pauses. "Oh, wait, you mean my smell is my best part," he says, blushing slightly. "Well, its nice to know I smell better than I look, then," he says with a playful smirk, the blush still faint on his cheeks.
    "Snickerdoodles they smell just like Snickerdoodles..."

She muttered, turning her head slightly, a faint smile on her face. Then she turned back to Silvermane.

"So will you come?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

"You can lay on couch you know Garion, its one of the things its there for,"
    She said glancing down at the foal at her hooves. She nudged him, she didn't want him napping on the floor.
    Garion got up in a hurry and started towards the couch; nudges were even less comfortable than stones. "But I thought because it was Nap Time, I was supposed to just nap." he explained in typical foal-logic. He hopped up onto one of the cushions, legs scrambling to push himself up.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-18 at 11:16 PM.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Troll in the Playground

Garion got up in a hurry and started towards the couch; nudges were even less comfortable than stones. "But I thought because it was Nap Time, I was supposed to just nap." he explained in typical foal-logic. He hopped up onto one of the cushions, legs scrambling to push himself up.

"Well, if you want to sleep on the hard uncomfortable floor, then go ahead,"
    She casually used a little magic to help him clamber up the couch. "Though I do suggest the couch, has nice pillows and everything." She stood behind the couch watching him as she moved pillows for him with her magic.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

"Snickerdoodles they smell just like Snickerdoodles..."

She muttered, turning her head slightly, a faint smile on her face. Then she turned back to Silvermane.

"So will you come?"
    "Um ... yes," replied Silvermane. "Yes, I will come."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, if you want to sleep on the hard uncomfortable floor, then go ahead,"
    She casually used a little magic to help him clamber up the couch. "Though I do suggest the couch, has nice pillows and everything." She stood behind the couch watching him as she moved pillows for him with her magic.
    Garion trotted around in circles on the couch, much like a cat scoping out a warm windowsill for a sunbathe. Thankfully, his hooves were still clean from the bath; no tracks on the couch...this time, at least. "It's soft too." he added, springing up and down on the cushion. Much better than the smelly, cold floor. He laid down in the nest of pillows she'd made for him, and gave a little yawn. "How long is it nap time, Miss Gwyn?" he asked sleepily, finding himself much more tired now that he had a warm, soft place to sleep.

(Deadtiming for bedtime)

28. - Top - End - #298
    Troll in the Playground

Garion trotted around in circles on the couch, much like a cat scoping out a warm windowsill for a sunbathe. Thankfully, his hooves were still clean from the bath; no tracks on the couch...this time, at least. "It's soft too." he added, springing up and down on the cushion. Much better than the smelly, cold floor. He laid down in the nest of pillows she'd made for him, and gave a little yawn. "How long is it nap time, Miss Gwyn?" he asked sleepily, finding himself much more tired now that he had a warm, soft place to sleep.

"I guess...30...to an hour? I do not know really....I'm not very good with sleep/nap schedules,"
    Indeed, for a pony who slept in a lot. "Though, a short nap would do, I don't want you to not be sleepy when its time for bed at night time."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-19 at 01:00 AM.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    "Um ... yes," replied Silvermane. "Yes, I will come."
    "Yippee!" Purple hops up and down in her spot. She claps her hooves vigorous and squees. "This will be so FUN!!"

After Grills collected and buried Sugar's business, He walked areound with her for a while. It gave him time to think.

Garion. What will I do about Garion. He used to be a source of frustration and harm as Simmer but he is but a foal now. Completely innocent to the actions committed. Possibly a curse.

And Gywnfillion. What is up with her. She promised. She promised to tell me what is going on. Why Simmer.

And then there's Garion again. Will she adopt him. If she does, will I have to...

He shook his head and sighed. "Enough walking. I need to sit." He finds a stump to plop onto and unhooks Sugar's leash so she can run. "Don't go where I can't see you."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-19 at 05:02 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, goody! I'm not sure I'd want to be the only pony I really know there...We should invite Soft, too, even if she doesn't genderpie Snickers."

She said cheerfully, with something slightly fluttery in her voice. She was probably, now that it was actually happening, a little nervous -- otherwise, the subject of a party wouldn't have been able to keep her attention so long.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)