New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"I guess...30...to an hour? I do not know really....I'm not very good with sleep/nap schedules,"
    Indeed, for a pony who slept in a lot. "Though, a short nap would do, I don't want you to not be sleepy when its time for bed at night time."
    "Okay...I'll *yawn* try...to...wake up...then..." he mumbled. With Miss Gwyn watching over him, he fell fast asleep in minutes, off to dream about the other Times he hadn't yet discovered, and more questions to ask Miss Gwyn.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Snickerdoodles they smell just like Snickerdoodles..."

She muttered, turning her head slightly, a faint smile on her face. Then she turned back to Silvermane.

"So will you come?"
    Snickers smiles. "Well, I suppose it would be odd if Snickerdoodles smelled like brownies, or muffins, or root beer."

He pauses, then grins mischievously. "Hmm, root beer snickerdoodles... So twisted, so brilliant... It might work. Must test..." he mutters, tapping his front hooves together in a gesture of wicked planning.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Okay...I'll *yawn* try...to...wake up...then..." he mumbled. With Miss Gwyn watching over him, he fell fast asleep in minutes, off to dream about the other Times he hadn't yet discovered, and more questions to ask Miss Gwyn.

More questions....groan. :P

For a few minutes she watched the pure foal once born of the magic of a fallen evil, one she abhorred for his falsities. She narrowed her eyes and then just glanced away dropping her expression. Cleaning, yea, that's what she needed to do. Clean, keep herself distracted. She still had a trail of floury hoof prints to remove.

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

After a few games of fetch, Grills whispered for Sugar to go home. Well.. Gwynfillion's home.

When he arrived, he met Garion off in dreamland and Gwynfillion in the middle of cleaning. The foal slept adorably and it was difficult not to stare. So cute considering his creation.

So his gaze when onto the mare. As he cleaned off the puppy's paws, which Sugar instinctive rolled over to be scrubbed, Grills more than peeked at Gwynfillion. It would be wrong and poor timing to investigate now.. The stallion instead opted to trotting up to her for nuzzling and necking. "I am sure you had your fill of questions already, so I wont ask."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    So his gaze when onto the mare. As he cleaned off the puppy's paws, which Sugar instinctive rolled over to be scrubbed, Grills more than peeked at Gwynfillion. It would be wrong and poor timing to investigate now.. The stallion instead opted to trotting up to her for nuzzling and necking. "I am sure you had your fill of questions already, so I wont ask."
    She was a little startled at first as she was caught up in her cleaning, but the nuzzle was met with a nuzzle as well. "Thank you Grills....and...I will tell you....not today...but soon...someday."

6. - Top - End - #306
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

She was a little startled at first as she was caught up in her cleaning, but the nuzzle was met with a nuzzle as well. "Thank you Grills....and...I will tell you....not today...but soon...someday."
    "I know." Grills broke off the nuzzling and headed to the stairs. "I think I'm going to lay down for a second. Looking at Garion is making me sleepy."

Yeah. He blamed it on the kid. Not the two frantic meal preparations. Not the battle with a pony shaped monster. Not the unnatural bouts of foalcare. Not the petsitting. No, sleeping ponies make him sleepy was his cover for exhaustion due to doing too much.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #307
    Troll in the Playground

"I know." Grills broke off the nuzzling and headed to the stairs. "I think I'm going to lay down for a second. Looking at Garion is making me sleepy."

Yeah. He blamed it on the kid. Not the two frantic meal preparations. Not the battle with a pony shaped monster. Not the unnatural bouts of foalcare. Not the petsitting. No, sleeping ponies make him sleepy was his cover for exhaustion due to doing too much.
    {post awaitin' ya in the grimdark}

"Very well Grills...have a good rest,"
    She said softly as he walked towards the stairs. She ached a little inside keeping her secrets, but still. She gave him a small smile.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

{post awaitin' ya in the grimdark}

"Very well Grills...have a good rest,"
    She said softly as he walked towards the stairs. She ached a little inside keeping her secrets, but still. She gave him a small smile.
    Before leaving her sight, he waved a hoof in the air and turned around. "I will be if I'm dreaming of you." he said as he backed away. When he made it to the bed, he fell over into it. Thirty seconds passed before before, Grills is asleep
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

Gwyn would soon get another message. Soon after the first one.

"PS: Let's meet outside the library instead. Trust me."

10. - Top - End - #310
    Troll in the Playground

That message just kinda appeared before her, lightly bonking her on the muzzle. She furrowed her brows as she unfurled the scroll letter. She pursed her mouth recognizing the writing. She sighed. Whelp, with the two boys asleep, she might as well address this little thing now.

She groaned a little as her horn glowed and then blinked away.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple

"Oh I have so much to do. Get the pool. And get so many pillows. So many pillow." Purple plots in his head. "Oh there's a pillow and beds store. And a soda shop. I need lots of soda."

Grills

Grills slept in the bed soundly. He was just too tired to wake up. Too tired to get up and find Gwynfillion missing.. again. Too tired to stand and wait for her, face illustrated red with an angry face.

No, he just dreams of tomatoes and corn.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground

"...You can have two birds in the bush with a stitch in time then, right?"

She asked that as if it was a totally understandable questions, instead of some horrible amalgam of idioms.

Then she turned her head and tried to think about what she had meant.

"Unless a soda shop and a soda store... Are they not the same? They've got different words, but the words mean almost identical things... Like a Sail Boat and a Sailing Ship... But a cardboard ship is....Very different... But it's got simmilar name..."

She looked up, her expression neutral except for a small pursing of her lips.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #313
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "...You can have two birds in the bush with a stitch in time then, right?"

She asked that as if it was a totally understandable questions, instead of some horrible amalgam of idioms.

Then she turned her head and tried to think about what she had meant.

"Unless a soda shop and a soda store... Are they not the same? They've got different words, but the words mean almost identical things... Like a Sail Boat and a Sailing Ship... But a cardboard ship is....Very different... But it's got simmilar name..."

She looked up, her expression neutral except for a small pursing of her lips.
    "Well they do have the same first letter." Purple taps her own slightly pursed lips. "So I am skedaddle so I can see Soft or Smoothie about supplying soda to sip at the simple slumber shindig. See ya!" She says before hoppin' away.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #314
    Troll in the Playground

"...Ok, so I guess we've decided everything, right? Unless we've not-decided something."

Foxglove tapped her chin with her hoof thoughtfull, but then dropped it and seemed satisfied -- either she forgot what she was trying to remember, or remembered that she hadn't forgotten anything, or such.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

While Purple and Foxglove finish deciding on things, Snickers turns his attention towards something else. Specifically, a bird flying overhead, which appeared just a moment or two ago, and has since been circling. Squinting up at it, he's able to tell that it appears to be a pigeon of some sort, with... a tiny backpack?

A few seconds later, the pigeon suddenly dives down, heading directly for Snickers. At the last second, it flaps its wings to slow its descent and flutters to a stop, before landing right on Snicker's nose. "Um, hi..." Snickers says to the large bird perched on his face.

The pigeon does not say anything. Rather, it turns its head and reaches into its backpack with its beak, and pulls out a letter. It places the letter on top of Snicker's head, and then flies off like nothing happened.

"Um... thanks?" the confused pegasus calls out after the bird. "Hm, wonder what it s-" Snickers begins to say as he picks the letter up. However, his voice cuts out and his eyes go wide when he sees who its from. "Uh oh..." he squeeks. "What does Uncle Flapjack want?"
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-04-21 at 08:12 PM.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion-The Tower

The plum mare teleported back into her living room, feeling a little dazed as she blinked several times, her hoof going to her head. It felt like she had a little headache, she wasn't sure why, maybe she was just a bit taxed. She flopped over to the couch forgetting it was occupied.

Plop

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion-The Tower

The plum mare teleported back into her living room, feeling a little dazed as she blinked several times, her hoof going to her head. It felt like she had a little headache, she wasn't sure why, maybe she was just a bit taxed. She flopped over to the couch forgetting it was occupied.

Plop
    Garion was in the middle of a rather pleasant dream. Miss Gwyn, Mister Grills, and himself were all having a nice lunch outside on a grassy hill. The sun was bright and warm, Miss Gwyn was smiling happily, and Mister Grills was chasing him about the field. The bigger stallion grew closer, closer, closer still, until finally, he leaped up to pounce on the squealing foal and-

Plop.

Garion woke up to something large, warm, and possibly plum-colored filling his vision. The blob squished him into the couch cushions, the nest of pillows thankfully keeping him from being completely smooshed. In a panic, he tried to push the mass off of him, but the couch just didn't provide enough leverage. He started to panic as he pushed harder and called out, "Miss Gwyn! Mister Grills! Help! Help me!"

The plum mare would feel a squirming sensation on her back (assuming she was lying on her back) and hear some sort of muffled sound. Might actually feel good, like a miniature back massage for the tired mare. The pushing and shifting would get more frantic and energetic if she didn't move quickly.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Poor Grills was too exhausted to be awoken by a little foal's pleas from a different floor.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #319
    Troll in the Playground

It did feel like a mini back massage for like a few seconds, then it just became uncomfortable, and there was just this annoying sound keeping her from being relaxed. She shot open her eyes when her real senses decided to kick in.

"Oh horse apples....!"
    She quickly got and winced when she saw the foal she almost squished into the sofa. "Gyah...sorry Garion..I-"

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

It did feel like a mini back massage for like a few seconds, then it just became uncomfortable, and there was just this annoying sound keeping her from being relaxed. She shot open her eyes when her real senses decided to kick in.

"Oh horse apples....!"
    She quickly got and winced when she saw the foal she almost squished into the sofa. "Gyah...sorry Garion..I-"
    The big blob of something finally got off the foal and...and then he didn't know what to think. He sat there, little chest heaving for breath, and stared back up at her. "Mah...Mi-Miss Gwyn...y-you sat on me..." he squeaked out in shock.

21. - Top - End - #321
    Troll in the Playground

The big blob of something finally got off the foal and...and then he didn't know what to think. He sat there, little chest heaving for breath, and stared back up at her. "Mah...Mi-Miss Gwyn...y-you sat on me..." he squeaked out in shock.

"Yea...I realize that. I must have been more tired than I thought,"
    She furrowed her brows with a frown as she reached to try to do some comforting pets. "Are you..are you okay though? Like are you hurt?"

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Oh horse apples....!"
    The noises stirred the sleeping stallion. "Gators!! Why it have to be....gators!. Dumb... gators." He wiggled on the pillow and blew a lot of smoke.

The black clouds crept onto the floor and under the door. It crawled sluggishly down the stairs. And as quickly as it came, all the smoke was vacuumed back into Grills' sleeping mouth.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

"Yea...I realize that. I must have been more tired than I thought,"
    She furrowed her brows with a frown as she reached to try to do some comforting pets. "Are you..are you okay though? Like are you hurt?"
    "I don't think so..." Garion didn't feel anything hurting, not right now anyway. It had kinda hurt a little when she...when she..."Y-you...you sat on me..." he repeated like she'd just revealed herself to be a pony-loving hydra or something.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground

"I don't think so..." Garion didn't feel anything hurting, not right now anyway. It had kinda hurt a little when she...when she..."Y-you...you sat on me..." he repeated like she'd just revealed herself to be a pony-loving hydra or something.

"Well laid, but yes, I know what I did and I'm sorry Garion,"
    She said withdrawing her hoof. Oh Luna, she felt like poopies right now.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sugar was getting bored watch these silly ponies who are Not-The-Daddy. So the puppy took this chance of their distraction to scurry up the stairs to go bother Grills.

She sniffs around the ground for his scent. Not in the bathroom. Sugar ran away from the dreaded place with the tub. The pooch dats over to the bedroom in a barking panic.

"What is it, Sugar?" said the groggy stallion. He slinked off the bed and lugged his heavy body to the top of the stairs. "Gwynfillion? Garion? You okay?" he called out.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #326
    Troll in the Playground

"Yes...we're fine...sorta..." She grimaced as she called back to him. She didn't want to quite yell that she just sat on a foal.

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

"Well laid, but yes, I know what I did and I'm sorry Garion,"
    She said withdrawing her hoof. Oh Luna, she felt like poopies right now.
    The foal seemed to mull over her answer, before sitting back on his haunches and glancing back at his little tail. "I think I'm okay now, but my mane's all flat." Garion shook his now-flattened mane and tail out, trying to get some of its former style back. But alas, Miss Gwyn had thoroughly smooshed out all the hard work she'd put into combing it. Garion gave a frown and hopped off the couch. Best not to risk more sit-ons.

Sugar was getting bored watch these silly ponies who are Not-The-Daddy. So the puppy took this chance of their distraction to scurry up the stairs to go bother Grills.

She sniffs around the ground for his scent. Not in the bathroom. Sugar ran away from the dreaded place with the tub. The pooch dats over to the bedroom in a barking panic.

"What is it, Sugar?" said the groggy stallion. He slinked off the bed and lugged his heavy body to the top of the stairs. "Gwynfillion? Garion? You okay?" he called out.
    "I'm okay, Mister Grills! I'm fine!" Garion yelled back.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Yes...we're fine...sorta..." She grimaced as she called back to him. She didn't want to quite yell that she just sat on a foal.
    The foal seemed to mull over her answer, before sitting back on his haunches and glancing back at his little tail. "I think I'm okay now, but my mane's all flat." Garion shook his now-flattened mane and tail out, trying to get some of its former style back. But alas, Miss Gwyn had thoroughly smooshed out all the hard work she'd put into combing it. Garion gave a frown and hopped off the couch. Best not to risk more sit-ons.

"I'm okay, Mister Grills! I'm fine!" Garion yelled back.
    "Good." Grills stepped down the stairs. His vision was still blurry so he rubbed his eyes at the bottom of the steps. The stallion walked up to the sink and retrieved a glass of water.

He did not know what to do with himself without his restaurant to run. This town disrupted his schedule so often. A frown crept up on his face as he petted both Sugar and Wyrmple.

The stallion shakes his head to not think about missing his kitchen. "Who wants to play a game? Sugarplum, do you have any board games?"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-24 at 05:14 AM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #329
    Troll in the Playground

"We'll fix that,"
    She forced a awkward looking smile, good job Gwynfillion, that's the way to take care of a foal, ya sit..err lay plop down on them, give 'em a nice squish.

She looked at Grills raising a brow. "Me? board games?" She glanced around. "No."

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

The stallion shakes his head to not think about missing his kitchen. "Who wants to play a game? Sugarplum, do you have any board games?"
    Game?! Ooh, if ever there was a word hard-coded into any self-respecting foal's head, it was that glorious word. Garion hopped up and down excitedly. "Ooh! Ooh! Me! Pick me! I want to play!" He had no idea what they were going to play, but games were good, and play was good, and that added up to double-good in his books.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-24 at 12:21 PM.