New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FiM} Bridle Shores: The Great Wilds

Gwynfillion found herself wanly smiling again, as she listened to Grill's reponse, she leaned to lay her hoof on his giving it a slight squeeze. She didn't know what to say here.

So she distracted herself with Garion. "Much better Garion. Sitting like a proper gentlecolt." She gave him a small smile.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-15 at 01:53 AM.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Slightly deflated, Garion returned his attentions to his food. "Okay, Mister Grills." He tried sitting up as straight as he could without it being uncomfortable. Which was likely not as straight as Gwyn would have liked. In any case, the colt tried to keep his questions in as he ate his dinner, also trying to keep in mind the various eating lessons. A lot for a little colt's head to keep track of.
    "Such a good colt." Grills smirked before biting his food. He was much nicer than his biological mother. But the thought of her made his smile disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gwynfillion found herself wanly smiling again, as she listened to Grill's reponse, she leaned to lay her hoof on his giving it a slight squeeze. She didn't know what to say here.

So she distracted herself with Garion. "Much better Garion. Sitting like a proper gentlecolt." She gave him a small smile.
    Then hoof squeeze calmed his nerves. He struggled not to nuzzle and lick her to forget about his terrible parent and crazy teen adventurer years. But not in front of the kids.

So like Gwynfillion, he distracted himself with Garion."Perhaps I can take Garion to town tomorrow to give him a gift for being should a well mannered foal."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #243
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Such a good colt." Grills smirked before biting his food. He was much nicer than his biological mother. But the thought of her made his smile disappear.

Ooh! Ooh! There it was! Still not as big as he'd like, but there was the smile! Though he was at a loss at what to do with all the praise heaped on him, except grin back happily. Ponies must really appreciate...what was it again? Dig-knee-tea?

Then hoof squeeze calmed his nerves. He struggled not to nuzzle and lick her to forget about his terrible parent and crazy teen adventurer years. But not in front of the kids.

So like Gwynfillion, he distracted himself with Garion."Perhaps I can take Garion to town tomorrow to give him a gift for being such a well mannered foal."
    Now there was a word hard-coded into his foal brain. It was a monumental struggle to keep his back straight while squirming in innocent excitement. "Can we go see the town, Miss Gwyn? Can we?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-15 at 10:04 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

She seemed to hesitate for a moment, a fork gently tapping on her pursed lips. "Hmmmm, well, I suppose so, tomorrow there can be an outing......despite that Grills is suppose to be in R&R." She shot Grills a look. "Not like he'll listen to me though."

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickers just sits back and allows the others to converse about the party. Its not like he can contribute much to the discussion, as he won't actually be there.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills gave his filly back a look. "I guess after I visit my sick mother in the Civic Centre, we can stop by one of the shops and look around." He then finished a second wrap. The events from earlier gave him an appetite.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

7. - Top - End - #247
    Troll in the Playground

"I just don't want you to over exert yourself my dear in your activities, that's all, okay?" She squeezed his hoof gently again.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Troll in the Playground

"Very energetic. Sugar is a good puppy but Grills spoils her. So she has this massive sense of entitlement. " The purple pony saunters around is a snobbish manner while backing.
    "As long as her temper's still good, and she'll keep her weight healthy, a little spoiling's fine."

Those were, she admitted, a lot of ifs, so she laughed.

"Oh, but Shelly and Foxglove will be attending, too...But animals and plants are the only males allowed to attend...So if Snickers wants to come, Soft or Smoothie or someone will have to make him a filly again."

She added, cheerfully.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

9. - Top - End - #249
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Snickers blushes slightly at the mention of being turned into a filly again. He refrains from saying anything, though, in hopes that the topic will be overlooked and the discussion will move along.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

She seemed to hesitate for a moment, a fork gently tapping on her pursed lips. "Hmmmm, well, I suppose so, tomorrow there can be an outing......despite that Grills is suppose to be in R&R." She shot Grills a look. "Not like he'll listen to me though."
    Garion clapped his hooves excitedly. "Yay! Thank you, Miss Gwyn!" He turned back to his food, curiously watching the two interact. He didn't fully understand everything they were talking about, and some phrases just completely flew over his head. "Um, Miss Gwyn? What's...'Are n' are'?"

11. - Top - End - #251
    Troll in the Playground

Garion clapped his hooves excitedly. "Yay! Thank you, Miss Gwyn!" He turned back to his food, curiously watching the two interact. He didn't fully understand everything they were talking about, and some phrases just completely flew over his head. "Um, Miss Gwyn? What's...'Are n' are'?"

"Rest and Relaxation, which I think we'll all need in a bit,"
    She answered.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

(Its Hawkflight's turn, right?)

"Rest and Relaxation, which I think we'll all need in a bit,"
    She answered.
    "I don't really think I need time off." Grills muttered with squinted eyes. He then looked at Gwynfillion, who was probably glowering at him for that comment. "But for the cost of keeping peace, a day off will not hurt."
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-16 at 12:13 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

13. - Top - End - #253
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "As long as her temper's still good, and she'll keep her weight healthy, a little spoiling's fine."

"Oh, but Shelly and Foxglove will be attending, too...But animals and plants are the only males allowed to attend...So if Snickers wants to come, Soft or Smoothie or someone will have to make him a filly again."

She added, cheerfully.
    Silvermane, for her part, blushed scarlet. She was glad that she was in the tree so nopony else could see, or at least she hoped so.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post

She added, cheerfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Snickers blushes slightly at the mention of being turned into a filly again. He refrains from saying anything, though, in hopes that the topic will be overlooked and the discussion will move along.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Silvermane, for her part, blushed scarlet. She was glad that she was in the tree so nopony else could see, or at least she hoped so.
    "Let's not mess with gender magic. Somepony might miss and I might become a dude. Then I'd be banned from my own party." Purple pouted and folded her legs. "Then I'd have to tickle some unicorn until I am cured. Because tickles cure 25% of all external illnesses. Tickles and skateboarding."

The earth pony starts searching around for her skateboard. She dis not bring it with her but it had a tendency to appear when mentioned.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #255
    Titan in the Playground

Garion nodded in understanding, and turned his attention back to his food. The older ponies would have no more questions from the foal at the moment, and would be free to continue their conversation. He seemed content with his dish, and his manners were...maybe passable. He sometimes mixed up the rules just a little tiny bit.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Troll in the Playground

"I don't really think I need time off." Grills muttered with squinted eyes. He then looked at Gwynfillion, who was probably glowering at him for that comment. "But for the cost of keeping peace, a day off will not hurt."
    Garion nodded in understanding, and turned his attention back to his food. The older ponies would have no more questions from the foal at the moment, and would be free to continue their conversation. He seemed content with his dish, and his manners were...maybe passable. He sometimes mixed up the rules just a little tiny bit.
    She did give him a small glower.

"Well anyways, good. And thank you for dinner Grills,"
    She gave him another wan smile. She then watched Garion with interest.

"So Garion, how are you right now?"
    She asked to gauge the little foal and how he was adapting.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-16 at 11:08 PM.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The stallion wiggled his nose. Then he took his classic gentlecolt pose. "Yes, Garion. How are you getting alo-?"

He then shuffled around a bit in his seat. The wrapping around his barrel was getting irritating. "My... these bandages are restricting more than my appetite." He wiggled around more. During a shirt, Grills sneaked over to Gwynfillion for a whisper. "Ummm... where ishis sleeping? Where should I sleep for that matter?"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #258
    Troll in the Playground

The stallion wiggled his nose. Then he took his classic gentlecolt pose. "Yes, Garion. How are you getting alo-?"

He then shuffled around a bit in his seat. The wrapping around his barrel was getting irritating. "My... these bandages are restricting more than my appetite." He wiggled around more. During a shirt, Grills sneaked over to Gwynfillion for a whisper. "Ummm... where ishis sleeping? Where should I sleep for that matter?"

"I uh...didn't think about it...I don't know and I thought you were just going to sleep on my bed,"
    It wasn't like they haven't before she thought. "I...suppose he will sleep..with us...until I can get him his own bed."
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-17 at 10:14 AM.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Titan in the Playground

"Right now?" Garion scratched his mane with his clean hoof, clearly deep in thought. He silently contemplated as the older ponies held their whispered conference, before hesitantly saying, "Uh...I'm eating? I guess I'm also sitting down. And listening. Ooh! And talking too."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-04-17 at 10:17 AM.

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"I uh...didn't think about it...I don't know and I thought you were just going to sleep on my bed,"
    It wasn't like they haven't before she thought. "I...suppose he will sleep..with us...until I can get him his own bed."
    His smile went a bit lopsided. Having a colt in the bed with them would be different to say the least. "That will be interesting. We need to add a bed to the shopping list, I guess. "

"Right now?" Garion scratched his mane with his clean hoof, clearly deep in thought. He silently contemplated as the older ponies held their whispered conference, before hesitantly saying, "Uh...I'm eating? I guess I'm also sitting down. And listening. Ooh! And talking too."
    Grills returned his focus to Garion. He stood up in his seat and leaned forward with a cheesy grin. "That you are. That you are. But are you okay? Are you having fun?"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2012-04-17 at 12:55 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #261
    Troll in the Playground

She briefly nuzzled Grills before putting her attention on Garion's response. Not one she expected. She opened her mouth to comment but Grills pretty much had it covered.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

Grills returned his focus to Garion. He stood up in his seat and leaned forward with a cheesy grin. "That you are. That you are. But are you okay? Are you having fun?"
    Garion furrowed his little brow. "Well not right now, sitting and eating isn't much fun. But playing with Sugar was great, so was making dinner...ooh! And after dinner is question time!" He nearly forgot about that. He'd have to work extra-hard to remember everything Miss Gwyn didn't answer.

(Sorry, I think the forum ate this one)

23. - Top - End - #263
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Grills rubbed his forehead. He membered when Purple was little. And Rainbow a few years ago. And Peppercorn now. Full of questions. Something good and appreciative. Sometimes not so much. "I am glad you had fun with Sugar. She needs the exercise."

The puppy looks at him sideways. "Although she probably needs a walk within the hour."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

24. - Top - End - #264
    Troll in the Playground

"Right...question time...."
    She glanced away with a small eye twitch. She didn't know how to comment here, she wasn't good at carrying small talk conversations that well.

25. - Top - End - #265
    Troll in the Playground

"Let's not mess with gender magic. Somepony might miss and I might become a dude. Then I'd be banned from my own party." Purple pouted and folded her legs. "Then I'd have to tickle some unicorn until I am cured. Because tickles cure 25% of all external illnesses. Tickles and skateboarding."

The earth pony starts searching around for her skateboard. She dis not bring it with her but it had a tendency to appear when mentioned.
    "You don't have to be there for the pie part. Wouldn't it be fun, Snickers? ...You have such a nice mane..."

She tilted her head and smiled thoughtfully.

"And we had a sleepover when you were a filly, too."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

26. - Top - End - #266
    Titan in the Playground

Grills rubbed his forehead. He membered when Purple was little. And Rainbow a few years ago. And Peppercorn now. Full of questions. Something good and appreciative. Sometimes not so much. "I am glad you had fun with Sugar. She needs the exercise."

The puppy looks at him sideways. "Although she probably needs a walk within the hour."

"Right...question time...."
    She glanced away with a small eye twitch. She didn't know how to comment here, she wasn't good at carrying small talk conversations that well.
    Walking a dog...Garion had a vague notion of what that entailed. Whatever it was, he just had to experience it firsthoof. "Walking? Can it be walking time after question time? Please, please, please, Mister Grills?" Apparently begging was also an innate talent of foals everywhere.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Walking a dog...Garion had a vague notion of what that entailed. Whatever it was, he just had to experience it firsthoof. "Walking? Can it be walking time after question time? Please, please, please, Mister Grills?" Apparently begging was also an innate talent of foals everywhere.
    A wrinkle crept up his forehead. Probably because he is rubbing it. "How can I say no to such a face. I guess.. Sugar can wait."

Sugar pouted and walked over to nudge Wyrmple. She had to show someone her disbelief of the situation.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

28. - Top - End - #268
    Troll in the Playground

A wrinkle crept up his forehead. Probably because he is rubbing it. "How can I say no to such a face. I guess.. Sugar can wait."

Sugar pouted and walked over to nudge Wyrmple. She had to show someone her disbelief of the situation.
    Gwynfillion almost wanted to side with the dog this time, the dog. She sighed to herself a her cheek on a hoof. "Ask away Garion."

Wrymple in the meanwhile took Sugar's nudging as a sing to play, Wrymple was too busy not really paying attention to mama, papa and the mini papa, not that it really understood them anyway.

Anyway, so Wrymple gave Sugar a big lick on the head.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Titan in the Playground

Garion clapped his little hooves together and immediately turned to face Gwyn. "What sort of magic shouldn't be used on ponies? Is some magic food magic, and other magic pony magic? How come it shouldn't be used? Is it bad magic? Doesn't it work right? Do you need to ask first?"

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

Garion clapped his little hooves together and immediately turned to face Gwyn. "What sort of magic shouldn't be used on ponies? Is some magic food magic, and other magic pony magic? How come it shouldn't be used? Is it bad magic? Doesn't it work right? Do you need to ask first?"

Gwynfillion's initial expression =

"One at a time Garion,"
    She softly huffed trying to wrap her mind around all his questions. "....."

"......"

"...I can't answer ant of those, I pass the burden on you Grills."
    She kissed his cheek. "Good luck sweetie."