New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Digimon Descent, Chapter 1: Triple Dot, Triple Dash, Triple Dot

TWIN BEAM!

A pair of lasers lance out from the red orb of Barret's dance partner, one vaporizing the puck and scorching the floor inches from Barret's foot.

The creature left behind issues a half-hearted squawk at the passing humans. Its machine manages to dislodge Tomas and fling him away. He strikes the wall with a solid crunch and falls to the floor, breathing but still.

NEW TARGET ACQUIRED. RESUMING CHASE ROUTINE. GYRO BREAK!

A pair of hatches open on its chest and it launches two disc shaped bombs, which converge towards the nearest of the escaping humans - Sophia.

"Tomas!" Kuwa unrelentingly amps up the current until the third mech slumps and starts to smoke, at least temporarily overloaded. He releases his hold and dashes to the fallen human.

For the rest of the escapees, it's pretty much a straight shot to the exit, provided nothing unexpected happens.
    Last edited by Agent_0042; 2012-05-23 at 11:01 AM.
    Shugenja (3.5 Base Class, Redux, Mostly Complete, Orders and Extra Material WIP)
    Planar Thaumaturge (3.5 Prestige Class, Complete)
    Event Horizon (3.5 Discipline, Mostly Complete)

Reposting the Martial Compendium (All the material I could recover from the old Wizards forums)

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Agent_0042 View Post
    TWIN BEAM!

A pair of lasers lance out from the red orb of Barret's dance partner, one vaporizing the puck and scorching the floor inches from Barret's foot.

The creature left behind issues a half-hearted squawk at the passing humans. Its machine manages to dislodge Tomas and fling him away. He strikes the wall with a solid crunch and falls to the floor, breathing but still.

NEW TARGET ACQUIRED. RESUMING CHASE ROUTINE. GYRO BREAK!

A pair of hatches open on its chest and it launches two disc shaped bombs, which converge towards the nearest of the escaping humans - Sophia.

"Tomas!" Kuwa unrelentingly amps up the current until the third mech slumps and starts to smoke, at least temporarily overloaded. He releases his hold and dashes to the fallen human.

For the rest of the escapees, it's pretty much a straight shot to the exit, provided nothing unexpected happens.
    Sophia lets out a scream as the bombs fly towards her, trying to duck out of the way.
    Feel free to PM me if you want something PEACHed. I may not be one of the greats, but I'll do it if you ask.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    One of us takes vengeance,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

(U)sually in any game situation the biggest control freak will gravitate towards the job of being the GM anyway.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

All he had to do was run, it was simple enough; he'd run from bullies, and from plenty of other kids before, even a few dogs that one time he snuck into Don Ricardo's backyard. This was just like that; oh sure he was running from mechas being piloted by FREACKING DEMONS!!!!!, but other than that it was exactly the same. Though with all the raucous he couldn't help, but look back to see how the others were doing.

His eyes went wide as he spotted one of the mekanorimon launching a pair of rotating discs of death heading towards Sophia. "Sophia duck!!!!!" he exclaimed, unable to do much else but move forward given his pace. He was relieved when he saw the discs fly over her, but was rather dismayed when he saw them quite some distance from Sophia. "Mierda!!" he exclaimed upon realizing their enemies had explosives. So it was with renewed vigor, Eddie continued running towards the exit with the others' praying to God that there rest of the group was still in one piece.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.