New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: TW: Shards of War (IC)

The Grim to Alaska

We will not pass beyond a cirten point north. To do so would be to enter the warmlands. You can howl in Henki-pakkanen for all we care.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

2. - Top - End - #482
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ethiopia to PRA [20]
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have noticed that you still exert a slight amount of control east of Kenyuganda, in the area where you had constructed improvised but rather sturdy military bases during the short misunderstanding that happened in that area.
    The Caliphate of Ethiopia is interested in obtaining those bases and the surrounding land and wishes to offer [5 t.Morale] worth of various metals, including gold, in exchange.
    May God allow the PRA to forever prosper.
    -Dela Nar Umenei, Minister of Foreign Affairs

{That it costs morale is explained because those various metals get traded away by the government instead of being used in private investments. The temporary gain in Morale for you is represented by your ability to use these metals for pretty much anything, including payment for workforce reallocation or something.}
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-11-23 at 11:47 AM.

Current Status: Awake

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

Shards of War: The Caliphate of Ethiopa. Faithful inheritor of Kherans godly empire.

Broken City: Orc Uprising. Liberated Orcs that want to build a new life at the outskirts of Sav Altulas.

Voyage: Free Folk - Green Star. Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist pirate community.

[Defunct]
    Warhammer 40k: Gronarks Band. Kunning Blood Axe Warband.

GMT +2

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

Alaska to the Grim

Considering that our own lands can be in no way considered 'warm' and your expansive tendencies as well as your tendencies to lie, murder, and trick you've proven yourself to be untrustworthy and an extreme threat to ourselves and the world at large.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Grim To Alaska

But Clans, namely your own hold claim to the northlands. We will not seek to challange any claims. We will just finish the holds we have had for some time on what you call "the cape of Good Hope" and stay within our bounds. We have no remaining intrest in any lands but our own.

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Ethiopia [14]
    Spoiler
    Show

The military machine of Portugal, while vast and experienced has been growing obsolete. Would you support your ally with military technology? Your assistance would not be forgotten.

Russia, Spain, Roman Empire [14]
    Spoiler
    Show

As the dominant military powers of the region, located in close proximity to each other, there is always a risk that other world powers well versed in arts of deception and espionage, would seek to provoke a war that would weaken us. As such I would like to propose a series of treaties and measures to prevent us going to war due to foreign subversion, false flag operations,, acts of terror, with conveniently planted evidence and ''intercepted'' messages.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Alaska to the Grim

We don't believe you. We don't trust you. Retreat your forces immediately and disarm your military and not only will bloodshed be avoided but we will also pledge to protect you.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Bugbear in the Playground

Aztlan Hegemony
    Morale: 17

To the ICEP (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Grim have breached the terms of their agreement once again. If we wish for the decrees of our alliance to hold any authority, we must take action to punish this transgression. Due to the past behavior of the Grim, I vote that we eliminate the threat of this Antarctic power once and for all, both as proof that this organization is true to its word and to rid the world of such a barbaric society.

-King Itzcoatl III

OOC: For the sake of explanation, the Aztlan view the Grim as "barbaric" because they were mercs in the conflict between the Khmer and Kushan. Therefore they see no just cause for the brutal reign of terror done by the Grim in that war. It was not their war (in the words of the Aztlan), so their actions were immoral and without the gods' approval.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Russia
    Morale:11

Portugal/Spain/Rome
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would agree to sign such treaties and measures. If this goes well, in order to promote closer cooperation between us four, might i suggest a joint series of war-games together? It is my belief that such war-games, while also greatly increasing our military capabilities, would show that we will put on a united front against all outside aggression and should deter all but the most determined of enemies.

ICEP[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    I will see what I can provide for any such invasion of Grim holdings...

9. - Top - End - #489
    Troll in the Playground

Mechaneer Union DEsp 22

Russia, Portugal, Spain, Roman Empire
    Spoiler
    Show

As a member of the Tripartite Pact and, while not a dominant one, still a military power in Europe, we would like to join these treaties. In addition, we can provide training for your counter-intelligence agencies for the express purpose of countering such hostile tactics, if necessary.
    Last edited by Murska; 2012-11-22 at 05:10 PM.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

10. - Top - End - #490
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Scandinavian Union

ICEP
    Spoiler
    Show
    I would agree that the Grim need to be stopped. We could contribute a large portion of our mil to such a venture.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

The Grim To Alaska
    If you have problems with us on the cape, talk to the Hawaiians.

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground

Hawaii
    ICEP (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I had contracted the Grim to do some research for me, and since they had referred to the cap as an area they thought of as the cold lands in a previous discussion, I thought exploring it would be a constructive peaceful use for their military. I will be receiving reports from them on the area and building some forts there in the near future. I am sorry for the international incident my actions seem to have caused.

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Peoples Republic of America

To Ethiopia [20]
    Spoiler
    Show
    That is a reasonable proposal. We did obtain the lands by accident, and feel confident you would be able to administer them better than we would.

To the Aztlan [18]
    Spoiler
    Show
    The PRA would like to begin exploration efforts in French Guinana, Suriname and Guyana, beginning this season.

We are informing you, so as to avoid a possible conflict of interests.
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-11-23 at 12:23 PM.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Dwarf in the Playground

Caliphate of Ethiopia to Kingdom of Portugal:
    (Def.Esp.14)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am sorry to inform your Majesty that it seems that there is no technology we could offer you that isn't dependant on our personal infrastructure layout. I also would like to inform you that the Calipha's uncle and esteemed head of the old El branch of the Umenei family plans to visit your great nation once again. He also wishes for a personal audience with your Majesty.
    -Dela Nar Umenei, Minister of Foreign Affairs.

[PM]:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The thin man in his mid-fifties once again arrives by ship, and proceeds to his sheduled audience.

"Greetings your majesty. Best wishes from the Caliph.
    I believe you know that you have gained a reputation of being rather liberal when it comes to the application of military force. Caliph Abudjib however is trying to uphold a certain image for his subjects and for his various diplomatic allies. So he sent me to ask you for this specific task.
    He wishes that you organize a fleet of armed corsairs to occupy the north-western seas of the Indian Ocean. The idea is to make it hard for the Somalian city-states to trade with their overseas customers. Looking at your experience with the various warlords and mercenary groups I believe that this would be right in your experise.
    I have some pull on my nations recource allocation, so tell me how you would like to be recompensated your Majesty."

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

Feast Timebubble:

To Falil [PM]:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gerard is still waiting for Falils answer.

To MRI+ [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    In the second morning, before any social events begin, the Caliph asks Professor Verner to join him in a private meeting room with the leaders of all those nations that are members of this new alliance, the one Ethiopia was contacted about a few months before the feast. Saloa will probably send a representative other than the esteemed Supreme Leader.

GM:
    Spoiler
    Show
    If you prefer we can keep the conversations dry and to the point. Although you know how I prefer it .
    Anyway, if you want to mention anything elseregarding the feast, I guess now is the time. Maybe the official presentation of the level 1 Anti-Acherium tech so other nations know who to call to for help in that regard, and of course anything else the MRI wants to advertise. That is probably all I care about beyond the above conversations.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

Shards of War: The Caliphate of Ethiopa. Faithful inheritor of Kherans godly empire.

Broken City: Orc Uprising. Liberated Orcs that want to build a new life at the outskirts of Sav Altulas.

Voyage: Free Folk - Green Star. Your friendly neighbourhood anarchist pirate community.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

15. - Top - End - #495
    Troll in the Playground

Great Feast

Australia to Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Chairman is fine with making the treaty public.

Moroccan Emirates to Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Falil looks at the other man with neutral expression. "It is not we who have been sending messages every few months for the last few years. I am here because everyone is here. If you have something to discuss with us then I will hear it, but I make no guarantees."

MRI to Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Verner has brought a few scientists along to discuss the project. But it is after the Caliph's feast. Surely Ethiopian scientists wish to make the presentation in their own homeland.

(If you want to make the presentation then just do it.)

He is willing to answer any questions you might have about the alliance.

Turn 14
    Spain and the Roman Empire to Portugal, The Mechaneer Union, Russia
    Spoiler
    Show
    We are willing to sign such nonaggression treaties. But we see no reason to participate in such war games.

The Delimiter Pact
    Spoiler
    Show
    The MRI: This is an outrage! Our labs have been raided and our security forces attacked. No doubt this IPEC is beginning to flex its muscles. We must respond.

Quebec: It was most likely Canada. Their forces have massed on our borders. It is likely that this is the prelude to invasion.

Majapahit: Let us not be too hasty. Canada does seem a likely candidate, but we must be certain before we marshal our forces.

Satavahana: Yes. We must also determine if it was one member acting alone or the entire alliance.

The DUS: We doubt it was Canada. We are still on good terms with them. But no doubt Scandinavia has been casting an envious eye on your technology. Perhaps they have been infiltrating you. Or convincing their Russian allies to do so.

The MRI: No doubt a possibility.

The MRI to Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Someone has attacked us! With great stealth they landed infiltrators on our shores who destroyed many of our defenses. Will you aid us in finding out who has done this and preventing them following through.

The Khmer Empire to the Mongol Khanate
    Spoiler
    Show
    We see you are also seeking passage through the peninsula. Perhaps an alliance is in order.

16. - Top - End - #496

Aztlan Hegemony

To ICEP (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    With the new information from Hawaii, I would assume this alliance no longer plans offensive actions against the Grim? Alaska, will you withdraw your declaration of war?

To the PRA (17)
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Hegemony have no claim to those lands, so we will accept your settlement of them. It may prove prudent to form a Sub-Committee within the ICEP to deal with territorial division of South America between the two of us and Hawaii, for the sake of the future. And in preparation for other powers expanding on the continent as well. Would you be interested in such an arrangement?
    Last edited by Nemesis67; 2012-11-25 at 09:57 PM.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Dwarf in the Playground

Feast meeting MRI+ [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    {OOC: I asked the MRI to bring along the other leaders of the alliance. Who else is present?}

"Well, you never answered the previous questions from half a year ago."
    The Caliph gets out a letter.
    "Minister Dela had inquired about the very basics. What nations are members of this alliance, what are its official goals, what would be a nations obligations and what kind of criteria one would have to follow to be applicable for membership. To be honest, I don't even know this groups name.
    If it is primarily a defensive pact, I believe both I and the Saloans would be happy to join, am I right?"
    With the last words he faced the Saloan representative.

{OOC: I will answer the more current message of the MRI once I actually know if I am a member. Also what does Delimeter mean? }

Falil [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We did harass you a bit, didn't we? Regardless, this is a social event for world leaders, and you seem neither to be having fun nor do I have any clue what your position is within the fabled Emirates. Not that you aren't welcome to stay now that you are here."

"But to get to the point. Both our nations are based here in Africa and you probably have noticed that we are trying to expand. Now, I am not saying that we would ever dream of contesting you, but your nation is a powerful force and your insistence of blocking any attempts of contact whatsoever has made many in the Umenei family very nervous. You are a great unknown, so to speak."

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

Alaska

To ICEP and Grim PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes we will withdraw our declaration of war. However we would like a clear answer on what Hawaii's intentions in that region are and where do the Grim consider the 'cold lands'
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

Hawaii
    ICEP (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Our intentions in that region are not a secret. We have already told the Aztlan that we intend to colonize the western coast of South America from Peru south. Since then other nations have joined us in exploration; do any members of this committee have existing settlements in the area?

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Peoples Republic of America

To ICEP [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Might we suggest non-military action against the Grim? A popular campaign, to turn their citizens away from their government, would weaken their ability to cause harm in the future, without putting innocent lives in danger."

To the Aztlan Hegemony [17]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "We would be interested in such an arrangement."

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Russia

Portugal
    Spoiler
    Show
    So where is it you wanted to colonize? My armies are not doing anything.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Portugal to Russia [14]
    Spoiler
    Show

''Certainly. I'm negotiating with Sudanese Warlords to let you set up outposts, from which exploration of Africa can proceed, and may prove to be useful allies in the future. I ask your assistance in removing bandits from the Sudanese region, in cooperation with my army. If needed, I'll supply you with payment for this operation.

Portugal to Sudanese Warlords [14]
    Spoiler
    Show

''We'll support you with our troops and arms, against the bandits occupying this region. You have proven trustworthy and honorable men in our past dealings, and I know you would repay this aid, should need arise.''

''If you do not mind, I'll invite Russian troops to assist as well. With your permission, could they set up outposts in the region. There are many threats beyond Sudanese region, that you might need allies to deal with, and Russian Military are men of honor.''

Portugal to Ethiopia [13]
    Spoiler
    Show

My army will be supporting the Warlord allies. As I've said, I believe they are men of honor and in time of need, would repay this favor.

ArcaneStomper [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

What major Warlord groups do I know about in Africa (from my allied Warlords and generally?

Anything about Warlords, in the areas, where foreign powers are advancing?
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

23. - Top - End - #503
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Russia

Portugal
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well. I will get the men moving immediantly. Payment will not be necessary at this stage.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Troll in the Playground

The MRI to Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Only the MRI scientist is there. This isn't a meeting of the alliance. It's a meeting between a representative of the alliance and a prospective member.)

Dr. Verner: Currently it is an alliance comprising of my own nation, Quebec, Majahapit, Stavahana, and the DUS. We are also extending overtures to Australia. The overall objective is to maintain national sovereignty of its member we are individually and as a whole considerably worried about this new ICEP. Not only has it arisen most suddenly from formerly antagonistic states, but many of those states are know for their expansionist polices, and its stated goals are also pursue peace and fight undue aggression. Which is about as vague and easily manipulated a set as is possible. They could use those aims to justify anything, and we fear that they aim to use them to justify out and out expansion across sovereign nations. Likely against the more aggressive nations like Portugal and the Grim first, but we see no reason why they would stop there.

As such the Delimiter Pact, for that is what we call this alliance, seeks to preserve its members against any threats to their sovereignty. To join you must simply agree to aid in this task and be a sovereign nation in your own right, which obviously you are. We make no demands that you change your internal government in anyway only that you are willing to with the alliance against outside threats and not harm the other members in turn.

Saloa: By all that I have heard it certainly sounds agreeable to me. It would after all be defensive in nature which is a much different beast than the broad stance of ICEP.

(A delimiter is a character which separates different regions in the data streams of computer files. Obviously there are no computers. So in this case it is more of a reference to the political seperators between different political entities.)

Spoiler
    Show
    "And so? There is plenty of room for all of us amongst the less civilized regions of Africa. We will expand and you will expand and we will both meet somewhere in the middle. Unless you are trying to imply that we should stop expanding or you will not stop at the middle I see very little to actually discuss."

Warlords to Portugal
    Spoiler
    Show
    We would very much prefer that you not invite the Russians in. This will very soon be our land, and we do not want a foreign presence when we declare our own sovereignty. Not to mention the potential competition from Russian interests. We are more than capable of clearing out this area on our own given time, and while we are willing to accept your aid and deal with you in a reasonable manner we have had no dealings with these Russians, and no guarantee that they will respect our right to the region.

To Portugal
    Spoiler
    Show
    Besides the Nigerian Warlords you don't have any idea of the warlords in the rest of Africa, or even if there are any, although its a good bet that there are. It's not like they're major powers worth keeping track of in the general course of events.

The Nigerian Warlords themselves have evolved a kind of rough oligarchy. The warlords are nominally independent, but they have a council that meets regularly to decide how they will generally act as a group, and each warlord gets a say roughly proportional to the amount of men and material that they command.

In terms of power they have more or less advanced beyond the small time warlords that you first encountered in Nigeria. Their equipment isn't the best of the best, but it's fairly good. Second hand military surplus from the Great War and such. And their men while not officially trained have been in a near constant state of warfare for more than a decade, and as such are very veteran and loyal to the warlords who took them from literal spear carriers to the equivalent of any modern infantry unit. They could probably match one for one against any other military in the world except the most elite or technologically advanced. Their disadvantage lies in their relative lack of numbers and supporting infrastructure, which getting a Hades Pit of their own would go a long way towards changing.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Dwarf in the Playground

Feast Bubble Meeting [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "This Delimeter Pact seems to have a very agreeable cause. it would be an honor to have the Caliphate accepted amongst you.
    Anyhow, I believe that there should be some more formalized rules to make sure that no one abuses the help to his benefit while not aiding any of the others in turn. I propose that every one of us not currently being attacked is obliged to aid any fellow member with at least [7 stats] in military or intelligence assets or at least double the commitment in other kinds of aid."
    {OOC: Morale aid counts as 0.5 esp or mil to reach the 7+ aid minimum}
    "Only if more than half of the nations comprising the Delimeter Pact agree can one or more nations withhold aid, to ensure that nations that provoked the attack themselves don't drag everyone with them and to issue pardons to those nations in too bad a shape to help.
    Please contact the others about my request and tell me if you agree.
    May God grant strength, resolve and prosperity to this nascent alliance."

Bubble Falil [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "That may seem fine in the short run but you must see that as both our nations expand into adjacent regions this may quickly cause problems. And then there is unfortunately the matter of religion. Our citizen are both deeply devout to God, but you can see how our religions are different enough to make the common people distrust and oppose each other if we don't first show by example that cooperation is possible.
    Even just to make the treaties and agreements that will be necessary in the future easily possible we have to learn to trust each other before that.
    Quite simply, we need more than just the assurance of the mysterious Emirates, whom we do not even know the leaders, that everything shall be fine as long as we keep our quite distance. We need more contact, just as all the letters you recieved from us described it."

Real Time: MRI/Saloa/Delimeter Pact [8]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Count on our aid. Are you still under siege or were you deceitfully raided?

Portugal [14]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Is there nothing you can spare, that you can't even negotiate for a good offer?
    Last edited by Rafinius; 2012-11-29 at 12:22 AM.

Total War Factions:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Co-GM of Imperial City.

[Defunct]

GMT +2

26. - Top - End - #506

Aztlan Hegemony

To the ICEP (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Non-military action could be beneficial in hampering the Grim's threat, however I don't believe it would be prudent for our alliance. Any actions against non-member states without just cause will only serve to prove the Delimiter Pact's claims as to the "true" nature of this organization. Besides, if the Grim were hired by Hawaii, a member state of this Committee, then I would say our treaty was not breached and therefore any form of reprisal is unwarranted. Causing unrest among the Grim would simply be meddling in the private affairs of foreign powers and the Hegemony is against such a decision.

I would also like to propose the formation of a sub-committee of this alliance to manage the various land claims of the component nations in South America. Any of us who have settlements on the continent or plan to within the coming months should have a body to discuss such matters in. Aside from the Aztlan and Hawaii, who all would that be?

-King Itzcoatl III

27. - Top - End - #507
    Troll in the Playground

Delimter Pact to Ethiopia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Those requirements are acceptable.

MRI: It was raid. But it has weakened our defenses likely to open the way for more prolonged attacks.

Spoiler
    Show
    It will not be our country which causes trouble. In fact the very fact that you believe a treaty is required is why we have no wish for one. If you do not believe that a verbal agreement to stop expansion once we have reached the limits of the African wilderness then we do not wish to have anything more concrete. For you see it is our view that a man fears in others what he sees in himself.

If you cannot trust us to be reasonable without formal bindings it is because you do not trust yourself without formal bindings of treaties. And why would we want to make a treaty with someone who lacks the discipline to adhere to an agreement without a piece of paper to bind them to it.

So no there will be no cultural exchanges. We trust you to respond reasonably once our borders meet, and we are willing to do so without such exchanges. If you are not willing to do the same, then it is all the more reason we do not wish your culture to contaminate our own.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Portugal to Ethiopia [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

[Missed your Message]

I will arrange for such task force. A few examples would make those pirates realize the folly of their actions.

Russia [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

Unfortunately the Warlords are yet unwilling to accept foreign assistance. I would propose instead we go for South American expedition.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Ogre in the Playground

Hawaii
    Empire of the Resplendent Sun (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We hope more many more joint success in our research. We wonder if you would consent to our telling the world of our achievement. The stones we have found have the potential for good matched only by their potential for evil. The power to run our empires on grass clippings and heal any injury mirrored by the power to slay indiscriminant millions and bring fallen men back to a thousand unwilling lives. The sooner the world learns of these stones the sooner Hawaii can swear never to corrupt these holy stones unto abominations.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground

Turn 14, January, 1940 CE

From the Journal of Light
    (Distributed by the Brotherhood of Light in all Light Rail stations.)
    The Scandinavian Union has begun expanding their army. Rumors are that they are testing some new weapon.

Russia and Portugal have jointly funded a large expedition to the jungles of South America.

The People's Republic of America has pulled its colonists out of Africa and begun extensive explorations in South America.

The Grim continue the expansion of their military bases along the Cape of Good Hope. They are joined by Hawaiian forces who rapidly colonize the region to the north of them.

The Aztlan Hegemony has claimed the region of Northern Brazil for themselves solidifying their claim to the continent.

The Caliphate of Ethiopia has imposed a blockade on the Red Sea passage, and appears intent on locking down the merchant traffic along the coast of Africa starting with the smaller independent merchants operating out of Somalia.

Spain has furthered its explorations in the region of Ghana settled numerous colony sites and establishing itself solidly on the African coast.

After several years of warfare the Roman Empire has finally completed their eradication of the Arkadaslisk resistance movements bring the region fully under the control of the Emperor.

Saloa has continued their campaign against the warlords along their borders. Extended fighting has left most of the Angola region clear and under Saloan control.

In northern Africa (Region left out because apparently proper names of countries can get censored.) the Moroccan colonization program is proceeding quickly and the region is expected to fall under their full control within the next year.

The Stavahana and Majapahit envoys to the Kingdom of West Papau have succeeded in opening it to their merchants greatly benefiting both nations.

The Democratic Union of States has claimed the Ecuador region of South America for their own. Although sparsely populated DUS leaders plan to use the region as a base for future explorations in the region.

The Delimiter Pact
    Spoiler
    Show
    Agents of the nations involved in the pact have worked together to determine the culprit behind the attack on the MRI last year. They have determined that the Scandinavian Union was behind the raid.
    Last edited by ArcaneStomper; 2012-12-10 at 02:46 PM.