New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Questionable Content 5: Suffers Occasional Outbreaks of Butt's Disease

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    I used to wear a speedo all the time. But then, i was on my high school swim team, so I got a pass. Plus im dead sexy, that helps.

But in all honesty, THIS is why you dont see many speedos in american beaches
    Exceptions can be made for that sort of thing. I mean I used to go to a very swimming focused school(to the point where it actually replaced most other gym activities), and the speedo was a mandatory thing you had to wear regularly. When I moved I had to buy a more boxer-y set of trunks.

Even if it's not acceptable culturally, the speedo IS a superior suit. Dude isn't kidding about hydrodynamics and stuff. The difference between it and the most common suit style is like the difference between piloting a Cessna and an F-22.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayngfet View Post
    I don't care what you feel.
    That pretty much sums up the Jayngfet experience.
    something something Jayngfet experience.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Questionable Content 5: Suffers Occasional Outbreaks of Butt's Disease

Emily, Marigold and Hanners as a pop band called Marten Adoptions (Abductees?)

3. - Top - End - #453
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Ganguro Hanners. One step closer to it. :/
    Even if it's not acceptable culturally, the speedo IS a superior suit. Dude isn't kidding about hydrodynamics and stuff. The difference between it and the most common suit style is like the difference between piloting a Cessna and an F-22.
    I reiterate.

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    What's that got to do with socializing by the water? You only want that stuff for competitive swimming, and even then it's not the best choice, body suits of relatively recently created materials are, last I checked.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2012-10-19 at 05:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Othniel Edden View Post
    Emily, Marigold and Hanners as a pop band called Marten Adoptions (Abductees?)
    None of them were abducted though. Well, unless you count Marigold being dragged away from her video games abduction (which to some gamers I know, it would be).

Edit: stupid spelling errors...
    Last edited by Antonok; 2012-10-19 at 06:32 PM.
    Chrono Crusade avi by Ceika.

Remember: Cough, Rough, Through, Though don't rhyme, but for some forsaken reason Pony and Bolonga do...
    They say history repeats itself, so does our constant use of emojis mean we're reverting back to Egyptian hieroglyphs?
    Extended Homebrew Signature

Steam Profile

5. - Top - End - #455
    Titan in the Playground

Tanned Hanners looks nice. It's a nice change.

Also, hell yeah Steve.

I like Cosette. Shame we don't see more of her by way of her being in a relationship with Steve, thus getting even less screentime than him.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

6. - Top - End - #456

Who is that girl talking to the red-haired girl? (Yeah, I'm bad at characters).

I'm also the kind of person who greats everyone who isn't a family member with "Hello!" because I don't remember if I should use the polite form of adress or not and whether I'm on a first name basis. Or what that name is.
    Last edited by Eldan; 2012-10-22 at 06:31 AM.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

7. - Top - End - #457
    Titan in the Playground

That's Cosette, Steve's girlfriend who apparently is an employee at Coffee of doom.... I didn't remember her either.

Blushing Claire looks cute >_>
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

8. - Top - End - #458
    Troll in the Playground

Cosette was the blonde one with crutches? Nah, thats Pizza Girl... right? Augh. Someone find us a link to said storyline so we can be freedom'd.

Lo and Behold, pressing the edit button thrice, it gave me a comic!
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2012-10-22 at 06:59 AM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    That's Cosette, Steve's girlfriend who apparently is an employee at Coffee of doom.... I didn't remember her either.

Blushing Claire looks cute >_>
    She was an employee of Coffee of Doom - got dismissed quickly after a series of job-related accidents. Cast page is as outdated as always.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

10. - Top - End - #460

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Cosette was the blonde one with crutches? Nah, thats Pizza Girl... right? Augh. Someone find us a link to said storyline so we can be freedom'd.

No, cosette WAS the blond on crutches, she dyed her hair at one point near when we last saw her. Iirc, she hit on marten, who let her down easy, then gave her the picture of a shirtless steve in front of a stuffed bear and hooked them up. :p
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

11. - Top - End - #461
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    She was an employee of Coffee of Doom - got dismissed quickly after a series of job-related accidents. Cast page is as outdated as always.
    You sure she got dismissed? I could swear she's still working there.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Troll in the Playground

I'm sure Claire would have no problem with STEVE wearing a Speedo... Cosette also seems pretty secure in her relationship, being will to sell gropes of her boyfriend and all...

And Hanners is still tan.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

I don't remember her getting dismissed - when she signed on, it invoked a prediction of DOOM because every place she had worked closed down shortly afterwards, but she hadn't left CoD that I remember.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by eee View Post
    I'm sure Claire would have no problem with STEVE wearing a Speedo... Cosette also seems pretty secure in her relationship, being will to sell gropes of her boyfriend and all...
    The question is; if the results of this are shown on screen, is it going to result in drama, or comedy?

15. - Top - End - #465
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    The question is; if the results of this are shown on screen, is it going to result in drama, or comedy?
    Comedic Drama?
    Just call me Dusk

Dming: Eyes of the Lich Queen IC OOC

16. - Top - End - #466
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Ganguro Hanners. One step closer to it. :/

I reiterate.
    Some of us do enjoy the advantages, even if we don't do anything competitively. Even if the differences aren't super huge to a lot of people, and not something you can't get over, depending on how you prefer to swim even recreationally you do feel the difference.
    I don't care what you feel.
    That pretty much sums up the Jayngfet experience.
    something something Jayngfet experience.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Traab View Post
    No, cosette WAS the blond on crutches, she dyed her hair at one point near when we last saw her. Iirc, she hit on marten, who let her down easy, then gave her the picture of a shirtless steve in front of a stuffed bear and hooked them up. :p
    Cosette has never been a blond. She's a redhead. Even from her first appearance.
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Marnath View Post
    Cosette has never been a blond. She's a redhead. Even from her first appearance.
    I'd call that strawberry blond, or close to it, honestly.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Titan in the Playground

*squee* Hanners is so adorable in the big floppy Ascot hat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

20. - Top - End - #470
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Squark View Post
    You sure she got dismissed? I could swear she's still working there.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    I don't remember her getting dismissed - when she signed on, it invoked a prediction of DOOM because every place she had worked closed down shortly afterwards, but she hadn't left CoD that I remember.
    I did an archive trawl and didn't find a comic, where she was dismissed, so I guess I got it wrong.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

I did an archive trawl and didn't find a comic, where she was dismissed, so I guess I got it wrong.
    Maybe you got her confused with Sarah or Raven, who also occupied the 'rotating extra girl employee' slot?
    Last edited by The Glyphstone; 2012-10-23 at 08:31 AM.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Maybe you got her confused with Sarah or Raven, who also occupied the 'rotating extra girl employee' slot?
    I probably remembered Faye berating Cossette for too many slip-ups and combined it with not-seeing her in Coffee of Doom any more into a fairly logical conclusion.

23. - Top - End - #473

Yeah I reasd some of the archive, and other than getting off to a rather crappy start, she just kind of faded away. I call it the Steve Effect. She has probably just been in the back room every time marten showed up or something. :p
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Well one reason Dora even hired additional staff was so she wouldn't have to work 12 hours/day anymore. Also I'm pretty sure Faye sometimes mentioned having a certain shift.

So possibly she simply works the other shift than Hanners usually now.

However I find it odd that Dora and Faye often seem to be working the same shifts after all. You'd think they take opposite ones, so a "senior" staff is there at all times. (Or maybe Dora might not work 12 hours anymore, but still more than a whole shift)

25. - Top - End - #475
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
    None of them were abducted though. Well, unless you count Marigold being dragged away from her video games abduction (which to some gamers I know, it would be).

Edit: stupid spelling errors...
    Its a pun on Alien abductions. Marten =Martian.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Dwarf in the Playground

muskrat, muskrat, muskrat, muskrat, muskrat, muskrat...
    Awesome Gunslinger Avatar by Kymme

"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..." Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, Rosalind Lutece, 1889

27. - Top - End - #477
    Troll in the Playground

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa Momo is trying to murder everyone. As I suspected...
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Troll in the Playground

I am reminded of Catgirl Nuku-Nuku, also an android, who also sinks like a stone when she gets into water.

Obviously Momo needs a dolphin suit so she can swim.

It is also good to know Momo is watertight...

29. - Top - End - #479
    Titan in the Playground

I am reminded of Catgirl Nuku-Nuku, also an android, who also sinks like a stone when she gets into water.
    Evidently she has not been designed to act as a floatation device in the event of a water landing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

30. - Top - End - #480
    Troll in the Playground

Obviously Momo needs a dolphin suit so she can swim.

It is also good to know Momo is watertight...
    Didn't we already know that from the time she took a shower?
    Witty sig here nosey, aren't ya?