New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: World of Tanks II: Fighting, Bragging, Raging Edition - All aboard the Lemming Tr

Yeah, thats not really what you said. I think what you really meant was the average number of kills per game.
    Right now I'm sitting at 2001 kills out of 3188 games, which equals .628 kills per game.
    My survival rate is 19% and I'm currently up +46 on wins to losses with it just so happens 46 draws.

And I just had a rather fun game with my ELC AMX netting 3 kills and surviving the game, just barely missing 3 other kills (engine fire on one person who was shot and killed by someone else before the fire finished them off and missing (by HP or someone else's shell getting there first) the kills blow on an A-20 and T-50). It was also a T7 game, so I was far from the top. 2272 exp (doubled) and 27k credits.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: World of Tanks II: Fighting, Bragging, Raging Edition - All aboard the Lemming Tr

Finally pushed the Usurper out of the number two spot on my Stats list - Now i just have to play my Marder II a heck of a lot more to push it out of the top 3 (which is harder since they nerfed it but its still a good little TD just annoying when you miss shots that you used to make easily)
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

3. - Top - End - #423
    Bugbear in the Playground

RangerGuy

Silly people with low survival rates...

Should play German. That'll break you of your suicidal tendencies.

>.>

I'm sitting at 2409 games played with 2864 kills, which works out to 1.19 kills per game. 52% victory, 45% defeat, and a 40% survival rate.

...actually, on second thought, no... Keep doing your suicidal tendencies. While you light them up, I'll keep mopping them up.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Barbarian in the Playground

Or you end up like me playing quite aggressively and have 51% wins, 48% losses and 18% survival rate over all the tanks I have .

6399 games played for 5307 kills only...

And an average off 749 damage a game at the moment...

But in my most played tank, which faces quite often tier 9 and 10 enemies I may I have an average of 1333 damage a game...

Average xp is 362 also...

I am very much middle of the field .

Out these 6399 games I have played 2100 on my Lowe which has a mediocre 502 average xp per game and a win/loss ratio of 49%/49%.
    On that tank I have a hit ratio of 75% and 2 Kamikaze awards, two Billotte medals .

Just not getting the kills .

One thing though, because of the accuracy of the gun on the Lowe I tend to track enemies on purpose a lot so the team can splat them, that however tends to get me a ton of insults...
    Noob Lowe detracking again instead of killing enemy...(insert tier 8, 9 or 10 here).
    Given the low alpha damage on a Lowe in comparisson with the average tank I face I cannot just trade shots for damage as my Lowe is too fragile for that.
    And given my SLowe lack of agility I cannot flank anything unless they are terminally stupid .

So against quite a few tanks I cannot get at the ammo rack for a golden bb kill.
    And on the tier 9 and 10 enemies insta kills are very, very rare.

Did I mention I hate the French auto loaders?
    Bla-bla, but the Lowe has better DPM...
    Yeah, if you live long enough to get a minute of firing at one of the damn froggies .

As an example last game 100% hit rate, damaged 2 enemies with 3 shots...the other 8 hits on the side of a Super Pershing at about 40 meters failed to penetrate at ALL.
    At that distance my Lowe has an average armour penetration of...

A Super Pershing has as side armour...

76 mm

Hum...zero penetration, zero bounces, zero damage...mighty peculiar...
    Last edited by Deadmeat.GW; 2012-08-21 at 10:27 AM.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGuy

I'm amazed at the number of games that I'll damage 4-5 tanks, end with a loss and maybe 1 kill if I'm lucky in the Tiger II.

Its getting better when I play more often, but between DCUO, X3, Age of Empire Online and limited playing time anyway...my skillz get a bit rusty.
    I''ll stop now as I'm getting an itch in that black hole I call a conscious

6. - Top - End - #426
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

10,095 battles here

53% win 45% loss 2% draw

30% survival

11858 destroyed for a 1.18 avg destroyed

hit rate 64%

total damage of 9,788,439 for avg of 969.6 (it would be higher but i have about 600 battles between my pz2 and mini-maus)

4 Billotte's medals
    2 Kolobanov's
    10 Bolter's

most played tank: Lowe with 54% win in 1019 battles
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

7. - Top - End - #427

RangerGuy

How are you determining the average damage and XP for a specific tank? On my profile page I only see the overall summary for damage and XP.

*is curios to know how much his average damage is with his E-75 that gets the most play*

All I can determine is that my overall average damage is 1152.5 per game. But that includes games ranging from an E-100 to a Leichtraktor.
    Last edited by Janwin; 2012-08-21 at 10:34 AM.

8. - Top - End - #428

When you go to your Service Record just click on the line with the tank you want the details for.

9. - Top - End - #429

Did someone say German tanks?

Spoiler
    Show

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I'm still fairly new to WoT, but I'd like to think that my presence is usually a net benefit for my team.

(sidenote: 71% win rate on the Hetzer? Pretty surprising for a TD I absolutely loathed and got rid of as soon as it was fully researched)

10. - Top - End - #430

Last edited by Renegade Paladin; 2012-08-22 at 04:04 PM.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

11. - Top - End - #431

Sniper & Confederate for my T-54
    Sniper & Steel Wall for my KV-5

Both Sniper shot counts were the same - 19 shot/19 hit
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

12. - Top - End - #432

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade Paladin View Post
    Two things I took away from this:

1) Americans are way more chatty than Europeans. All you get over here is a string of "anyone <insert nationality>?" at the start of the match.

2) Everyone on the opposing team was armed with potato cannons, because this is the first time I saw a Sherman take more than three hits without crumpling up like a discarded food wrapper.

13. - Top - End - #433

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Maxymiuk View Post
    1) Americans are way more chatty than Europeans. All you get over here is a string of "anyone <insert nationality>?" at the start of the match.
    To this tanker it also appears that Americans understand english.

I downloaded physics test few days ago, but haven't managed to log in even once I've heard that Pz4 lost it's second turret and long 75mm, which is weird as it really isn't that OP.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

I just tend to get 'siema pl' at the start and abuse the rest of the game.

It's probably because there's less spread of spoken languages on the US server compared to the EU.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Oni View Post
    I just tend to get 'siema pl' at the start and abuse the rest of the game.

It's probably because there's less spread of spoken languages on the US server compared to the EU.
    actually i would say we have MORE of a spread
    --just that those who don't speak english usually dont type anything

but you certainly can notice them sometimes
    --case in point..last night was playing an encounter battle on the maginot line map
    down to 3v3 our e75 is dueling with a jagpz 8.8 that is out in the field(he is on SW edge of city)
    we start asking him to ignore the td and get to the flag to help other 2 against thiers..ignored
    about the time he finally kills the td their other 2 finish off ours but are at 117(super persh) and 86 hp(t-44)
    the t-44 stays to cap while the super goes to engage the e75
    the battle between them was painful to watch(e75 missed like 8 shots in a row)
    he kills the persh and the cap timer is at 60..plenty of time for him to get to flag...and he heads off southwest into the field even with 3-4 people telling him to get to the flag and pinging the flag

Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

16. - Top - End - #436
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by darksolitaire View Post
    I've heard that Pz4 lost it's second turret and long 75mm, which is weird as it really isn't that OP.
    What?! Basically they're removing every single Tier V vehicle I've enjoyed playing from the game. I mean, I'll give you the old KV was OP for its tier but now SU-85, AMX 12t and then PzIV? Well, luckily I have the thing out of the way already but I actually do enjoy playing it and it's my keeper Tier V so...
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

17. - Top - End - #437

Quote Originally Posted by darksolitaire View Post
    I've heard that Pz4 lost it's second turret and long 75mm, which is weird as it really isn't that OP.
    wat

First Marder II, now this. You know, it's like they are deliberately nerfing every tier 5 or lower tank capable of posing a challenge to the Churchill and the T1 H1 (or both at the same time, if I have a chance to hull-down).

I'm onto your game, Wargaming.net.

18. - Top - End - #438

All of my credit earners are disappearing! The KV, the SU-85, and now the PzIV. They're slowly forcing my hand into purchasing a Type-59, the jerks.
    Master of Orion II: Let's Play! Of Klackons and Gnolams

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master." - Pravin Lal

19. - Top - End - #439
    Colossus in the Playground

wat

First Marder II, now this. You know, it's like they are deliberately nerfing every tier 5 or lower tank capable of posing a challenge to the Churchill and the T1 H1 (or both at the same time, if I have a chance to hull-down).
    I find KV-1 still has them outmatched quite heavily

Quote Originally Posted by psilontech View Post
    All of my credit earners are disappearing! The KV, the SU-85, and now the PzIV. They're slowly forcing my hand into purchasing a Type-59, the jerks.
    S-35 CA still exists
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ettin in the Playground

SuperPershings.

I'm glad I decided to make the KV-1 and M18 my main credit earners. M18 was hurt by the nerfbat to its income, but still makes an easy 20k on a good match.

21. - Top - End - #441

Two things I took away from this:

2) Everyone on the opposing team was armed with potato cannons, because this is the first time I saw a Sherman take more than three hits without crumpling up like a discarded food wrapper.
    Most of the hits were from an M5 Stuart that foolishly decided to hold still skylined on the track to shoot me. The Stuart's watermelon chucker is murder on open-topped and thinly armored vehicles, but can't penetrate anything with substantial armor, which the Sherman has. I could safely ignore him until I killed the T14, which I did.
    "Courage is the complement of fear. A fearless man cannot be courageous. He is also a fool." -- Robert Heinlein

22. - Top - End - #442
    Orc in the Playground

Get the Stug III imo.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Ettin in the Playground

Is the bow machine gun on the T-14 a huge weak point? Was just dueling one in my T-14, and all my shots directed there "passed right through" with HE.

24. - Top - End - #444

Machine gun ports pretty much always are.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ettin in the Playground

I expected thinner armor, which is why I was aiming at it. I didn't expect it to be so thin my HE shells would overpenetrate and do almost no damage.

26. - Top - End - #446

I have a new Kill Record: 12 in my Marder II

If it were not for the recent nerfs i think i could have scored more or at least not ran out of shells in the process
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

27. - Top - End - #447

Finally got my M103. Sold my KV-3, T-34-85 and a bunch of equipment and modules, but I did it!

Dropped the vast majority of my free experience to get the upgraded gun.

The Type-59, the former bane of my existence, is now laughable as I pen its turret with ease and it shoots at mine, me looking down at it with pity.

Only downside is, so far as I can tell is that I attract arty shells like nobody's business and my turret, while sloped like a beast, gets penetrated by just about every other tier nine on a fairly regular basis.

But bwahahaha, the bounces I get from the lower tiers, I love it. Steel wall from something like 32 hits in one of my first matches!
    Master of Orion II: Let's Play! Of Klackons and Gnolams

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master." - Pravin Lal

28. - Top - End - #448

Well, this was an easy 500 gold.

Spoiler
    Show

Getting the other 500 will be a mite trickier. I'm actually tempted to buy the PzKpfw III again just for this.

Anyone else doing Behind the Lines?
    Last edited by Maxymiuk; 2012-08-24 at 03:22 AM.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Orc in the Playground

ClericGuy

Easy gold? That from Clan Wars or something?
    I''ll stop now as I'm getting an itch in that black hole I call a conscious

30. - Top - End - #450
    Ettin in the Playground

Must be some event the NA server is running.

On unrelated note, just got my shiny Ace Tanker badge for KV-2. Serene Coast, top tank, went down the eastern path where there're plenty of rocks to take cover in. My small team of forward tanks, AMX 12t, VK and myself was soon reduced to myself cowering behind a rock, while a swarm of red dots awaited me on the other side. Thankfully my remaining teammates on the hills was on the ball, and managed to suppress them and keep them from swarming me. So I proceeded to derp them one at a time to death. Managed to single-handedly kill 5 tanks (T-150, 2VK, an unfortunate M4 and KV-1S) before a lucky VK got me.

Still one of the best match of the day.
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-08-24 at 08:59 AM.