New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] As Equestria Turns:MLP Without the Kiddy Thread XI

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Balboa laughed in mirth as he drank a glass of wine and offered some to the ladies here. Astrid politely declined but not before giving him a glower and sighed to herself.

The poor buck who was knocked out was carried off the field while the remaining six were pushing among each other to get the other to go face her. Some hapless buck was then pushed in front and he came stumbling forward shaking a hoof at his fellow guards.

He cleared his throat and stood before Hay Bale.
    Hay Bale felt bad for the stallion, being pushed into the fight like that. So she quickly teleported forward and kissed him. After lacing her lips with enough sedatives to make anything twice his size fall asleep, of course.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    "It was a coincidence, they were droping the mountains massively into the valley, with magic or something....Worst thing is what happened right after that, right in from of the 3"
    ....Then Taylor got tackled, so he turned to his cake for a bit and.....
    "...Oh no.... I'm running out of cheesecake!! "
    he looks terrified at the cheesecake, now with one a single bite.
    "There's more where that came from, though. Taylor's buying, remember?" Cue evil grin at his still floor-bound father.

"Then I can get as strong as you?" he asks, still constricting him with that hug and very, VERY cheerful
    "Stronger, even. Then again I'm not exactly Mr. Muscles."

"No, that would be me."

"Are you kidding? Moony can wipe the floor with you on a bad day!"

"Moonshine can also lift a fully grown dragon with one hoof. Divine might is hardly fair."

"You're just jealous because you have to expend."

"Now now, you two. Naturalism isn't necessarily a bad thing. Keeps your willpower sharp!"

"Oh so that's why I can't control my cupcake addiction!"

"Yep." He turns to Mile. "Remember: Healing magic solves everything."
    D&D is the only game I can think of (with the possible exception of Calvinball) where the only way to lose is by playing to win.
    "'Elvish barbeque' is what happens when the Quessir send one of their Evokers to deal with an orc invasion and then go home for the evening." - Elmah Dryearghymn, an elven Evoker, as depicted to the left

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    "You should have seen him though. He was so excited by the honey on his popcorn, he accidentally dumped a whole pot of vegetable oil on top!"
    XD
    He took a sip of the lemonade!
    she laughed
    "heh, Again? I remember it happening once, I guess he doesn't remember, makes me rembmer, his favorite food is honey, Luka's sandwiches and mine's seem to be orange"
    And since her coat's color is actually yellow....
    She moves her drink a bit, others could recognize it as "Screwdriver", but...
    "What exactly is this "alcohol" thing?"
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1444

Aero
    "Alcohol? It's this sort of beverage that'll cause you to lose your inhibitions and make terrible decisions. Decisions you wouldn't have made if you hadn't drank the alcohol."
    "Anyways, you're not 21, right? I don't know what the drinking age in Equestria is, but back home it's 21."

He sips his lemonade.
    "Either way, it's terrible stuff. The one time I drank it I apparently spent all of my money on cute mares and danced like a maniac while singing karaoke! Never heard the end of it!"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

5. - Top - End - #1445

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Aero
    "Alcohol? It's this sort of beverage that'll cause you to lose your inhibitions and make terrible decisions. Decisions you wouldn't have made if you hadn't drank the alcohol."
    "Anyways, you're not 21, right? I don't know what the drinking age in Equestria is, but back home it's 21."

He sips his lemonade.
    "Either way, it's terrible stuff. The one time I drank it I apparently spent all of my money on cute mares and danced like a maniac while singing karaoke! Never heard the end of it!"
    (isn't it usually 18? )
    "uh? they said you just see evil trees when you drink too much" she quickly puts it down "how is selling it even legal?"
    Last edited by Luka; 2012-07-21 at 06:26 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1446

Aero
    ((I do believe the drinking age in the U.S. is 21. The only other country I know the drinking age for is Belgium, and they're allowed at 16 =S))
    Aero shrugged
    "A better question is why do ponies drink it. I haven't touched the stuff since that day, so I dunno. I woke up with a major headache the next day too. It was terrible!"
    Aero is a bit anti-alcohol. He found his experience terrible, so he tries to ward people away from it.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Titan in the Playground

Gear gave him a curious look as she lifted a glass tube with her teeth and set it down on the work table. "Are you sure you're okay? You kinda hit a weird muttering stage here."
    Sandy gave a small sigh, but didn't break from the task at hand. "It's nothin', Cap'n. I won't let it distract from my job."

(I'll post Garion later today, apologies it's taking so long to think of a good dare that fits what he'd want to do)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-21 at 06:40 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Hover

"When we you leave me, Blazing Hooves?"
    askes the pegasus dressing black with black running from her eyes.

Lochbed

The kelpie tsked and kissed the stallion's nose. "Such a sily colt."

In a far off city elsewhere

In a lovely city of rivers and streams, two ponies dressed in white and gold stand by a stone. These ponies, men of the House Zenith, are armed with their horns and bucklers on their left forelegs.

The more reserved one of the two tells the other is the yellow bile stirring within his body. The other asked of what causes such choler. The first tells him of the members of the rival house which angers him.

He describes his motivation. He tells of his desire to destroy them and their homes. Then his wish to take the heads or the head of their fillies in a such uncaring way to them and a boastful manner at himself.

The ponies that draw his rage appear, dressed in blue, black, and silver. The Zenith ponies discuss legality and opts to provoke to avoid the hangpony. So one bites his hoof at them.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale felt bad for the stallion, being pushed into the fight like that. So she quickly teleported forward and kissed him. After lacing her lips with enough sedatives to make anything twice his size fall asleep, of course.
    The stallion blushed hard at the surprise kiss, but found himself into it, and then his eyes went wide as he found himself very sleepy, and then they felt heavy. He then crumpled to the ground, a dopey pleased smile on his face. Balboa laughed and clapped his hooves.

'Remind me not to try to steal a kiss from your lips,"
    he chuckled and winked in Hay Bale's direction.

Twas then a big pegasus stallion, twice the previous one's size stepped forward, wearing a full face helmet along with armor barding. He was one of the two volunteers here who came in armor.

"Well little Miss, I shall be your opponent next, let's us play," He said in his baritone voice and took to the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy gave a small sigh, but didn't break from the task at hand. "It's nothin', Cap'n. I won't let it distract from my job."

(I'll post Garion later today, apologies it's taking so long to think of a good dare that fits what he'd want to do)
    (That's fine)

"Alright, though, I'll let you know, as your friend, you can talk to me, also...."
    She said with a small playful smile as she worked on her grenades. 'Somepony left their communicator on."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Lochbed

The kelpie tsked and kissed the stallion's nose. "Such a silly colt."

"Right...a silly colt. We're such a pair, a silly filly and a silly colt,"
    He smiled and wrapped his fore legs around her and pulled her down to him. He smooched her muzzle in return. He figured out now that it was best to drop the subject, lest he need himself pain reliever for his head.

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Titan in the Playground

The stallion blushed hard at the surprise kiss, but found himself into it, and then his eyes went wide as he found himself very sleepy, and then they felt heavy. He then crumpled to the ground, a dopey pleased smile on his face. Balboa laughed and clapped his hooves.
    He's not a bad kisser~ Hay Bale licked her stallion opponent's ear.

'Remind me not to try to steal a kiss from your lips,"
    he chuckled and winked in Hay Bale's direction.
    You can steal a kiss from me anytime~ She half-purred, winking. But I hope you won't stop there...

Twas then a big pegasus stallion, twice the previous one's size stepped forward, wearing a full face helmet along with armor barding. He was one of the two volunteers here who came in armor.

"Well little Miss, I shall be your opponent next, let's us play," He said in his baritone voice and took to the sky.
    Little? You're just ginormous. She replied, lowering her shades with an eyebrow cocked. Quick question. Are you allergic to shellfish?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-07-21 at 10:40 PM.

Extended Sig

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Troll in the Playground

He's not a bad kisser~ Hay Bale licked her stallion opponent's ear.

You can steal a kiss from me anytime~ She half-purred, winking. But I hope you won't stop there...

"Mmm....Its something to consider...."
    He throatily chuckled, shamelessly flirting back. Astrid loudly cleared her throat snapping the pervy older stallion from his lusting. 'Right....right..." He coughed into his own hoof before clapping to have somepony drag the second hapless stallion.

Little? You're just ginormous. She replied, lowering her shades with an eyebrow cocked. Quick question. Are you allergic to shellfish?
    The stallion looked down at her from the skies, his large wings flapping to keep him airborne. "An odd question little Miss, but no." He kept his eyes on her, keeping himself on edge, who knows what other tricks were up her sleeves.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright, though, I'll let you know, as your friend, you can talk to me, also...." She said with a small playful smile as she worked on her grenades. 'Somepony left their communicator on."
    Sandy raised an eyebrow. "'Appreciate the thought an' all, but what're you talkin' about? I just picked mine up...wait, you mean-!?" His hoof slipped, sending up a blast of smoke right into the stallion's face. He coughed, waving aside the choking cloud, and turned to look at the Captain with wide eyes. Even through his blackened face, she could see hints of red underneath. "Oh pony princesses, Cap'n, don't tell me y'heard us goin' on like that? Did Silverpine hear too? Oh gosh, an' I told him we were doin' fine just th' other day an' everythin'..."

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmm....Its something to consider...."
    He throatily chuckled, shamelessly flirting back. Astrid loudly cleared her throat snapping the pervy older stallion from his lusting. 'Right....right..." He coughed into his own hoof before clapping to have somepony drag the second hapless stallion.
    She stuck her flank into the air and wiggled it in his direction, giving him a very nice view of her backside.

The stallion looked down at her from the skies, his large wings flapping to keep him airborne. "An odd question little Miss, but no." He kept his eyes on her, keeping himself on edge, who knows what other tricks were up her sleeves.
    She adjusted her sunglasses, frowning up at him. Let's see, can't kill you and can't cause permanent injury, so no lightning strikes... She then took a deep breath and started to sing.

Mozaiku
    Kakera
    hitotsu, hitotsu
    tsunagi awasete...

The temperature began to fall. Rapidly.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-07-22 at 12:24 AM.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy raised an eyebrow. "'Appreciate the thought an' all, but what're you talkin' about? I just picked mine up...wait, you mean-!?" His hoof slipped, sending up a blast of smoke right into the stallion's face. He coughed, waving aside the choking cloud, and turned to look at the Captain with wide eyes. Even through his blackened face, she could see hints of red underneath. "Oh pony princesses, Cap'n, don't tell me y'heard us goin' on like that? Did Silverpine hear too? Oh gosh, an' I told him we were doin' fine just th' other day an' everythin'..."

"What? I'm talking about yours' and Rainbow's little kissing and unintentional PDF, but don't worry, I turned mine off to give you two some privacy, heh,"
    She smirked but briefly gave him a curious look, wondering a bit what he meant by that last part. Anyhow, she was up to this silliness to brighten up the mood, an embarrassed Sandy was a much preferred over weird acting Sandy.

She stuck her flank into the air and wiggled it in his direction, giving him a very nice view of her backside.
    And he enjoyed that little gift.

She adjusted her sunglasses, frowning up at him. Let's see, can't kill you and can't cause permanent injury, so no lightning strikes... She then took a deep breath and started to sing.

Mozaiku
    Kakera
    hitotsu, hitotsu
    tsunagi awasete...

The temperature began to fall. Rapidly.
    "That's a nice trick, I have some too," He blew hot air through his nostrils and reared up in the sky and sent powerful gusts of wind at her with the flapping of his mighty wings, etc etc.

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Titan in the Playground

"What? I'm talking about yours' and Rainbow's little kissing and unintentional PDF, but don't worry, I turned mine off to give you two some privacy, heh,"
    She smirked but briefly gave him a curious look, wondering a bit what he meant by that last part. Anyhow, she was up to this silliness to brighten up the mood, an embarrassed Sandy was a much preferred over weird acting Sandy.
    Sandy briefly stopped his panicking for a moment and cocked his head at her. "Wait, so that's what y'heard?"

And then his eyes bulged as he realized what she'd just said. "Oh gosh, that's what y'heard?!" The poor stallion covered his head with his forelegs, ears threatening to vent steam from embarrassment. "Why me?" he meeped from his huddled, flustered position.

16. - Top - End - #1456
    Titan in the Playground

"That's a nice trick, I have some too," He blew hot air through his nostrils and reared up in the sky and sent powerful gusts of wind at her with the flapping of his mighty wings, etc etc.
    Hay Bale's horn shot out of her head and a field of energy formed around her as she continued singing, and ice began to form around her. The ground cracked beneath the force of the wind pushing into her shield, and Hay Bale's look became fierce.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy briefly stopped his panicking for a moment and cocked his head at her. "Wait, so that's what y'heard?"

And then his eyes bulged as he realized what she'd just said. "Oh gosh, that's what y'heard?!" The poor stallion covered his head with his forelegs, ears threatening to vent steam from embarrassment. "Why me?" he meeped from his huddled, flustered position.

"Hahah...don't fret too much Sandy, its cute, I'm glad to know you two can be so lovely dovey, from a distance, it sometimes seemed like you two were a little shy for stuff like that,"
    Said the partial hypocrite with a smile. She started to play around with the different compounds, measuring out the powders, etc etc, looking like she knew what she was doing ;D j/k

Hay Bale's horn shot out of her head and a field of energy formed around her as she continued singing, and ice began to form around her. The ground cracked beneath the force of the wind pushing into her shield, and Hay Bale's look became fierce.
    The pegasus looked at her with a snort and then flew up high into the sky before making a quick roundabout turn. He then torpedo flew toward her in an attempt to dive bomb her. Fwoosh. Eligible for being comically stopped in his tracks.

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Titan in the Playground

"Hahah...don't fret too much Sandy, its cute, I'm glad to know you two can be so lovely dovey, from a distance, it sometimes seemed like you two were a little shy for stuff like that,"
    Said the partial hypocrite with a smile. She started to play around with the different compounds, measuring out the powders, etc etc, looking like she knew what she was doing ;D j/k
    "Yeah...yeah I guess so..." Sandy muttered as he tidied himself up and tried to re-focus on work. But no matter what he did, his darn hooves kept slipping up and ruining perfectly good bomb mixes. Either the Captain's teasing was finally getting under his skin, or that "nothing" was starting to affect his job. He snorted in frustration, then shook his head with a sigh. "Cap'n? Remember a long time back when I asked you what t'get for Rainbow? An' you said what t'do if y'want somepony t'know y'care about them? Well...what if it don't work? What then?" he asked, still looking down at his failed flashbombs.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-22 at 01:17 AM.

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah...yeah I guess so..." Sandy muttered as he tidied himself up and tried to re-focus on work. But no matter what he did, his darn hooves kept slipping up and ruining perfectly good bomb mixes. Either the Captain's teasing was finally getting under his skin, or that "nothing" was starting to affect his job. He snorted in frustration, then shook his head with a sigh. "Cap'n? Remember a long time back when I asked you what t'get for Rainbow? An' you said what t'do if y'want somepony t'know y'care about them? Well...what if it don't work? What then?" he asked, still looking down at his failed flashbombs.

"How could one go wrong with some HPC? Hahah....well....if...I were in a position where HPK weren't enough...I'd take them there, in my legs look 'em in the eye and tell them by the goddesses.....I love you......so damn much....deal with it. Now kiss this fool who was too blind,"
    She started off playful but soon found herself with a faraway look in her eyes. Her own heart skipped a beat as she found herself back to reality. "I...sorry about that....getting carried away HAHA...ha...anyways....I'd talk to them, ask them what they want from this relationship...since, it takes two to make it work."

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360 View Post
    "Well that's what I have you to protect me from!" Stellar bats her eyes. Arvadraa rolls hers.
    "'N ya'd better remember that! 'Cause ya don't want to be left with nothing when ya have to take the hard way!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    Yohanna jumps right into the air!
    Oooooh yes! I'm very good at using pottery wheels!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin360
    "...We don't know anything about pottery."
    "Well, we've got an expert here!" Blades grinned. "'N I've taken examples from other crafts. A bit of creativity can be better than any fancy spells. Of course, we'll need to set up a wheel 'n a way for ya to handle the metal without gettin' burned, but once we've got that, ya'll be able to do it just as naturally as ya work yar other tricks!"

Blades then considered something. "I wonder if bein' good with natural stuff's a zebra thing?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Titan in the Playground

"How could one go wrong with some HPC? Hahah....well....if...I were in a position where HPK weren't enough...I'd take them there, in my legs look 'em in the eye and tell them by the goddesses.....I love you......so damn much....deal with it. Now kiss this fool who was too blind,"
    She started off playful but soon found herself with a faraway look in her eyes.
    Sandy stared at the Captain with an odd look, cheeks starting to flush again. That sounded awfully intense, and it'd move a little relationship along awfully fast. Not to mention he didn't think he could ever quite say it so...so forcefully.

Her own heart skipped a beat as she found herself back to reality. "I...sorry about that....getting carried away HAHA...ha...anyways....I'd talk to them, ask them what they want from this relationship...since, it takes two to make it work."
    "Er, right. But Cap'n, let's say you did talk with them, an' that didn't seem t'help none. They just kept talkin' in circles an' sayin' things that didn't make no sense. An' you told them it made no sense, but they just said stuff that was even more confusin'. An' no matter what you did, you couldn't get a lick of straight thinkin' out of them, an' they still seemed all bothered 'n such, an' you're givin' yourself a dang headache tryin' t'make heads or tales of th' whole thing 'cause y'actually want it t'work out an' all, an'...an'..." He took a few calming breaths; he'd nearly gotten carried away there and blown the whole thing. "That is t'say...what would y'do then?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-22 at 02:39 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1462
    Troll in the Playground

"Er, right. But Cap'n, let's say you did talk with them, an' that didn't seem t'help none. They just kept talkin' in circles an' sayin' things that didn't make no sense. An' you told them it made no sense, but they just said stuff that was even more confusin'. An' no matter what you did, you couldn't get a lick of straight thinkin' out of them, an' they still seemed all bothered 'n such, an' you're givin' yourself a dang headache tryin' t'make heads or tales of th' whole thing 'cause y'actually want it t'work out an' all, an'...an'..." He took a few calming breaths; he'd nearly gotten carried away there and blown the whole thing. "That is t'say...what would y'do then?"

"I dunno...maybe sometimes some relationships aren't meant to be....you have to really want it, mind games have no place in a healthy relationship,"
    She heavily sighed and stared at her half finished flash bomb, thinking for a moment about something else before returning her attentions to Sandy. "These are rather specific questions, Sergent Shores, got a friend or something in a tight spot?"

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Titan in the Playground

"I dunno...maybe sometimes some relationships aren't meant to be....you have to really want it, mind games have no place in a healthy relationship,"
    He found his ears and tail drooping at her words. Were they really...no, no he couldn't think like that. He could still fix this-

She heavily sighed and stared at her half finished flash bomb, thinking for a moment about something else before returning her attentions to Sandy. "These are rather specific questions, Sergent Shores, got a friend or something in a tight spot?"
    Sandy quickly busied himself with his flash bomb, not daring to look her in the eye. "Uh...y-yeah, a friend. L-letter came in th' mail today, bad stuff." He bit down on his lip and nearly fumbled another bomb.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-22 at 03:51 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Troll in the Playground

He found his ears and tail drooping at her words. Were they really...no, no he couldn't think like that. He could still fix this-

Sandy quickly busied himself with his flash bomb, not daring to look her in the eye. "Uh...y-yeah, a friend. L-letter came in th' mail today, bad stuff." He bit down on his lip and nearly fumbled another bomb.

"I wish your friend luck in their endeavors in their relationship, and happiness of whatever path they end up with, you can quote me on that if you do send a letter back,"
    Gearstride said trying not to come off as too distracted, her thoughts on her own choices, her own scenario with Silverpine. Maybe being friends was the best choice here for her....saved her risking chance of dealing with these problems Sandy's friend was having, saved her from a chance of heartache and maybe not even her own. She quietly snorted air from her nostrils and put on a small smile.

"Mmm...success...one flash bomb finished, only maybe a dozen more to go...heh..."

25. - Top - End - #1465
    Titan in the Playground

"I wish your friend luck in their endeavors in their relationship, and happiness of whatever path they end up with, you can quote me on that if you do send a letter back,"
    Gearstride said trying not to come off as too distracted, her thoughts on her own choices, her own scenario with Silverpine. Maybe being friends was the best choice here for her....saved her risking chance of dealing with these problems Sandy's friend was having, saved her from a chance of heartache and maybe not even her own. She quietly snorted air from her nostrils and put on a small smile.

"Mmm...success...one flash bomb finished, only maybe a dozen more to go...heh..."
    Sandy glanced at his own little failures, and wanly smiled. "Yeah...guess we weren't sleepin' soon anyhow."

He focused on turning out at least a few good flash bombs - he had a job to do, after all - before speaking up again. "Thanks, Cap'n. It means a lot...t'him. It'll mean a lot t'him." he said quietly. He set aside the more volatile ingredients as he focused on the more menial task of rolling the bombs up. No more backfires for him tonight. "Cap'n? If you don't mind another question...this friend o'mine, he says his filly ain't convinced he likes her, partially 'cause...well, he can't really put it into words himself. He can manage some bits of it, but not th' whole thing. Ain't it alright t'like somepony, even if you don't rightly know why?"

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Troll in the Playground

He focused on turning out at least a few good flash bombs - he had a job to do, after all - before speaking up again. "Thanks, Cap'n. It means a lot...t'him. It'll mean a lot t'him." he said quietly. He set aside the more volatile ingredients as he focused on the more menial task of rolling the bombs up. No more backfires for him tonight. "Cap'n? If you don't mind another question...this friend o'mine, he says his filly ain't convinced he likes her, partially 'cause...well, he can't really put it into words himself. He can manage some bits of it, but not th' whole thing. Ain't it alright t'like somepony, even if you don't rightly know why?"

"I suppose, what with that love on first sight thing, it happens to ponies sometimes I guess,"
    She thought about it, usually for her, once a upon a time it used to be lust upon first sight, but she felt that wasn't quite something to include here, different can of worms. "Maybe, how they first came together, should be something your friend goes over, take it apart, understand what went into that beginning like for the other, put it back together."

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Titan in the Playground

"I suppose, what with that love on first sight thing, it happens to ponies sometimes I guess,"
    She thought about it, usually for her, once a upon a time it used to be lust upon first sight, but she felt that wasn't quite something to include here, different can of worms. "Maybe, how they first came together, should be something your friend goes over, take it apart, understand what went into that beginning like for the other, put it back together."
    "Yeah...'bout that..." Sandy scratched at his mane sheepishly. "He told me 'bout how it happened, an' I don't think he'd mind if I told you too, seein' how you've been so helpful already."

He thought for a moment, hurriedly omitting incriminating details in his head. "See, he got laid up in bed a while back with a pretty serious accident. He don't remember much, apart from bein' high as a kite on pain meds. Anyhow, he was nappin' one day, an' he woke up t'find...this filly he'd worked with for some time. Just sittin' by his bed, watchin' over him...givin' his mane the odd pet. Next thing he knew, he was sittin' up, kissin' her right on th' lips and she was kissin' him right back. Th' rest was history...well, 'till now anyhow."

"Only problem is, he's got no clue why he did any of that. Didn't know th' filly too closely, though they got plenty close after that. He never remembered thinkin' much about her 'till then. He just...bam, an' it happened." He glumly poked at his bomb in the making. "So now she wants t'know why he likes her, an' he ain't got the foggiest idea how t'explain it all. He's learned some things 'bout her that he likes, but he knows it's not th' whole story. An' somehow, she can tell he don't know."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-22 at 05:16 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Troll in the Playground

"Maybe that's the problem, your friend and his filly never had something really solid that their relationship to build upon it in the first place, so he has nothing to draw from on why," Gearstride looked at Sandy and put her hoof on his shoulder. "You should tell your friend....maybe he should try starting from scratch, learn, understand, heck, go on a first date, kiss her like he was kissing her for the first time, start all over and build something."

"You're stallion friend is awfully open about his problems, haha...just an amusing thought, no offense meant, glad he is though, better opening up then keeping it bottled in,"
    She chuckled and shook her head.

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Titan in the Playground

"Maybe that's the problem, your friend and his filly never had something really solid that their relationship to build upon it in the first place, so he has nothing to draw from on why," Gearstride looked at Sandy and put her hoof on his shoulder. "You should tell your friend....maybe he should try starting from scratch, learn, understand, heck, go on a first date, kiss her like he was kissing her for the first time, start all over and build something."

"You're stallion friend is awfully open about his problems, haha...just an amusing thought, no offense meant, glad he is though, better opening up then keeping it bottled in,"
    She chuckled and shook her head.
    Sandy nervously chuckled along too. "Haha, yeah, he's no bottler, no sir...ma'am. Chatterbox if y'get him started...heh..."

He examined his latest flashbomb in close detail. In actuality, he was pondering the Captain's advice. Maybe a fresh start was just what the two of them needed. Find out why they liked each other, together. Have that first date he never really took her on. Make their first kiss something she'd always remember. Yeah, a slow, easy start. Just like you tried t'do last time, remember? His lips creased down in a frown. He was right, of course. Rainbow wouldn't be happy with it. But that was just a risk he'd have to take, because if what the Cap'n said was true, then he was running out of options.

"Y'know, I think that might be just what he and she really need. I'll tell him that, Cap'n." he said with a genuine smile. "If I-er, he, needs more advice, I'll let y'know."

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ettin in the Playground

"
    "Mmm, well, we have nearly whatever you may need, thin, pan, regular crusts, and whatever size and toppings you may want ma'am. We do have the day's special, a spicy veggie pizza with banana peppers and the regular fixings, madam," Their unicorn waiter appeared with a note pad and their complimentary basket of breadsticks. Fox himself was trying to keep away from the temptation of ordering wine here.
    Icy's eyes flicked back to the menu she hovered in front of her. "Well... umm... this is rather overwhelming... Fox, do you have a suggestion?"