1. - Top - End - #1411
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Total War: Broken City

Technists Guild

To the Board of Education
    Spoiler
    Show
    We'd be willing to help setting up some programs if you like. Our Schools been doing pretty well so far.

To the Gear's Chosen
    Spoiler
    Show
    At this time, we are somewhat reluctent. This is primarly due to safety concerns. We'll have a look at them, and we think we might be able to find a insulator to help control the flow a bit better. We're not trying to upstage you, it's just that as it is? We are worried about potential fires and deaths.

To the Rams
    Spoiler
    Show
    No, but we'll be working on it. Primarily to make it safer.

On the Issue of Legalality
    We do not move against either position here, but ask for a comprimise. The Judge would remain, but their function would be to help the jury understand the legal terms and facts. The Jury would decide guilt or not guilty, and then the judge would sentence the offender if needed. And, if needed, the accused should have a syustem of appeal.

Now, the Appeal court must remain totaly neutral judges, and there must be more then one of them. About three or five should be good. Their job would be to review the case and decide if it was fair or not, and then enact measures accordingly.

Just our two cents.
    Power restored for christmass. I'm back!

Spoiler
    Show
    dragonflycave.com/newpay.aspx][/url]

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

The Order of the Wren [8]

On Law

The EBSA speaks for justice only within the realms of its control. The city has no unified justice system, and no universal laws until they are able to be enforced. Every faction polices their own districts as they see fit, and those who tell you otherwise are lying to you.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Ogre in the Playground

EBSA

Truly? Interesting because last month alone EBSA agents pulled criminals out of every known district, tried them, and sentenced them according to the cities law. This is precisely why the rise of these incessant factions is a best at hindrance and at worse a symptom of the disease that currently infects this city- disunity. We shall not allow anywhere in this city to become a haven for murderers and thieves because one of the factions has a laxer policy than those on the books. We shall also not allow the heel of oppression to come down on a district because a faction is too overzealous.

The people know that we are fair. We shall keep order even while the disparate factions endeavor to tear the whole city apart.
    Last edited by Greystone; 2012-11-02 at 04:00 PM.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Troll in the Playground

On Law and Order

The only concern even the Blackfists have voiced with Malcolm Exarn and his Wardens was the continuation of the City's bloodsports, which were an ancient tradition and fully endorsed by a majority of the population. While we take no stance on the moral question at this time, it would be completely unfair to solely blame Exarn and his men for something perpetrated by the entire City. It is not as though they profited in any way of it.

Meanwhile, nobody can voice a complaint about the conduct of Exarn and his men in their actual task, the guarding of the Prison. No criminals escaped while they were in control and there was no trouble to the civilians. It is not the duty of the jailor to decide the guilt or innocence of his prisoners.

Whatever we decide the legal process for imprisonment to be, the fact is that we need both a prison and a set of skilled, professional guards for it, and Exarn has an impeccable track record, years of experience and the authority of centuries of tradition. There is no comparable, let alone better, choice.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ogre in the Playground

The Order of the Wren

A handful of arrests do not constitute policing.Unless the EBSA is in effective control of large parts of the city without my knowledge, they simply aren't able to consistently track and enforce their laws. To pretend otherwise is farcical.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Colossus in the Playground

An addendum to what the Wren said, regarding the EBSA:

"And if you try to abduct our citizens again under the pretense of your so-called "Laws", we swear that we will tear down every single one of your field offices and then raze your Halls, burn your books and salt the ground on which it stands."
    Resident Vancian Apologist

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Mercantile's Guild

SGA/GM[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    BPW IV
    [i forget. is House Laurier still present in the SGA]

i propose that working with my own workshops in the Gears, the Technists Guild begins working on the necessary infrastructure to develop the weapons. then once that is complete, we go from there and see if we can acquire the mages necessary to manufacture them. meanwhile, i will see about getting my hands on the designs myself.

Forts
    so i between what has been offered so far by all of us, we can easilly complete the construction of the forts this month and garrison each with a small unit of men from each our forces, promoting unity among our troops and allow them to get to know eachother and learn their tactics. i also hear the Wardens are trying to recruit as many refugees as possible. hopefully my friends in the UAL, backed up by a bit of gold will instead attract them towards us instead...

GM: so i just thought of this. would it be possible to each gain a trait that grants us small bonuses in battles where our Mil works together? this would represent the fact that our soldiers have gotten to know the men and tactics of the other factions and thus know how to best work together.

Warlords
    meanwhile, at the same time the forts are being built, the Diplomatic Corp that Dr. Vasiri and i have trained will be sent to negotiate promises of increased trade between us and Sav Altulas. this group will be accompanied by my warlord contacts, and guarded by 4 of my MIL to deal with any raiders or even an attack by Wardens since i wouldnt put anything past them at this time. this should bring quite a bit of wealth into our coffers.

GM: i have reached my stat-cap and thus i wont really recieve any wealth that was due to me for increased trade, right? so instead of directly recieving the wealth could i just donate it all to the city, increasing my REP? this is all dependant on the fact i assume we will be recieving wealth, if thats not the case ignore this.

Shadow-Web
    i will put 10 Esp towards this project. would this effectively be a trait or something similiar?

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Silversmith's Guild

SGA(PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    It appears it will take around 8 WEL to get good volumes of emeralds from the mine, with more allowing us to dig deeper. The Silversmith Guild will be spending 5 WEL on this endeavor.
    We can also spend 5 espionage on investigating this strange person.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Runner’s City, Early Morning

''I would like to speak to Mr. Wren'' Vasari pulled his wool scarf closer.
    ''Of course. Of course.'' A small, bald man smiled. ''I’ll lead you.''
    They walked the alleys in silence, before bald man broke it. ''Heard some rumors from the Triphage Untima. About blood.''
    ''Mostly exaggerations.'' Vasari murmured.
    The bald man paused, considering whether to continue the inquiry, but decided not to. The Doctor was rarely seen recently, keeping to his various positions across the city, but disappearing without trace most of the time. Some said that due to his meddling with the Blacksgage District. That was where the people went mad, after all. Melissa Blaine was running the Bloodhaven in his absence, taking on more and more duties and authority.
    ''I've heard ESBA has been enforcing the law across the city recently.'' Vasari ventured, when the approahced the stairs.
    ''Haven't seen them around here. Wren won't stand for their kind.'' bald man replied smiling. It was a cold smile.

The half lit room concealed Wren’s shape, only his cold breath betraying his position. Vasari looked stylish and was a bit too well-dressed for the Runner’s City, though the previous slums of the city have been growing much more clean and orderly of late.

''I’m in need of somebody with your skills. In a matter, that I believe would catch your interest. The Wren is after all, well known for ridding the city of dangerous individuals.''
    Last edited by Thelonius; 2012-11-02 at 06:07 PM.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty

"I appreciate the EBSA's idealism, but it does not fit the facts. We would love to be able to resolve this dispute with minimal sacrifice, but the blackfist demand more. The prison must be removed from their control, so we are forced to accept their terms, regardless of the effect they will have on judicial integrity."

In Resseville

The Champions forces stand down.

To the EBSA, Bloodhaven, GM
    Spoiler
    Show
    "How much would it cost to build a new prison?"

To the Sausage Guild: [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The palace should be safe soon. In the meantime, we'll host it in Hopers."

"We'll invite everyone. A couple factions at a time, to keep the message traffic down."

"You are cordially invited to join the House of Merchants"

To House Wallen [5]
    Spoiler
    Show
    "You are cordially invited to join the House of Lords, as discussed in our meeting last month."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-11-02 at 06:30 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

[OOC: Laurier is theoretically present, but it’s up to their player to act.]

Credits & Mercantile Guild

''Several months ago, I have taken a considerable loan with the Mercantile Guild. I believe with interest the amount to be repaid is 10 [WEL].''

''Rather than repay this amount, I would like to offer to cede my interests in the Little Zanchar to Mercantile Guild. I believe the total worth of the Little Zanchar exceeds the amount of loan. Mercantile Guild could set up a rent payment for the difference or pay in cash at later date.''

[OOC: I need to check EoTs/GM, but I think Little Zanchar is worth 2 WEL, plus Verdan Contacts].

''There are of course conditions. I would not surrender people under my care, unless I was certain, they benefit from such deal. I have long worked with the Market Guards organization and I want for them to receive the best treatment. With your merchant contacts, you’ll be able to further improve the situation in the neighborhood. After all, my primary area of expertise is medicine, so there is only so much I can do for the people of Little Zanchar. Perhaps next month you could work to improve trade and bring new customers there. And Peacocks must be respected. But I’m certain, that’ll not be an issue for the Mercantile Guild.''

[OOC: Problem with stat limit temporarily solved.]

Bloodhaven: 4 WEL (Forts & Mines), 4 ESP (Shadow Web, I’ll talk about it later), 4 REP (Diplomacy)

Projects:
    Mine Construction: 8+ [WEL]
    Fort Construction: 9+ [WEL]
    Fort Defense: ?
    Envoys Defense: 4 [MIL]

Wardens

Wardens are hardly our friends, but I hope we can avoid provoking them. And while there is a risk they’ll act against us, out there, they also have old friends to contend with. Shattered Lands do not forget and Wardens make enemies easily. So they might be too occupied to interfere with us.

Firepower

I believe that with a generous donation to the Daimot University, the University Board can be persuaded to develop magical know-how necessary for production.

ESBA, Champions
    Spoiler
    Show

The price might be high. We should consider best suited locations – an island in the Brecombe Lake or perhaps in the underground pits of the Sausage Guild.
    I saw humans get on fine without power for millennia. You used to hunt and gather, what happened to that?

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Ogre in the Playground

A Cold Morning

The Wren turns suddenly, closing the door to the balcony. "Ah. Vassari. Welcome. " The Wren is wearing what might have once been a fine doublet, but now is patched beyond recognition. The rest of his clothing gives a similar impression, that of ruined finery. Out of the window, the crack of musketry can be heard as men practice with their new weapons.

He gestures to a trio of small chairs in the corner of the room "Will you sit? I admit you have piqued my interest, but then you do appear quite reliable in the realm of interesting information"

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

A Cold Morning

’’That’s because I keep sticking my nose in every shadow. Somebody recently told me it would end badly for me. Probably was right.’’ Doctor produced a bottle from a small bag, at his hip. ’’Looking healthy, Wren. Doctor Blaine said she barely had to work on your wounds. Not something one would expect of the man, who went toe to toe with something like Redye.’’ Vasari chuckled. ’’I heard they put a bullet into his brain, just to make sure. A pity. Such fine specimen for study of mental afflictions.’’

He finally put the bottle on the table. ’’Merdallian finest. Came with the last Airship trip. I’ve bought most of the stock for the Opera performance and to keep that man, Lascelles, working on the play. He claims he needs a glass of it every two hours to keep his muse happy. I swear he’s been filling the bottles, that remain, with cheap wine from nearby tavern and selling it for silver through that kid servant of his. I knew I’d hire him, when I saw he wore no shoes.’’

Vasari sniffed the air. The smell of gunpowder was reaching the room, though Wren probably was so used to it, that he didn’t notice. The Opera House was one of the few places, where Vasari still appeared, though at some point he started sending one of his assistants to check on things, while observing the Opera from across the street. The Opera folk were quick to ascribe a superstition to it. They claimed that the way he loomed there was like a cloud of misfortune. Until the day of the premier, as long as Vasari stayed out, things would be fine, but woe, should he set foot there.

’’You must be wondering, why I’m here.’’ Vasari opened the bottle with a loud snap. ’’You are a bit like me, are you not. I’ve come to Sav Altulus… Huh. Hard to recall, was it three years ago? Would be close to four now. Well. You too are a foreigner gone native. Making a new home here. Still old memories. Can you tell me if our business partners are really selling us good stuff?’’ The liquid poured from the bottle into a glass in front of Wren.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ogre in the Playground

EBSA

Our so called laws is all that stands between order and utter chaos. Let me be painfully clear, your little anarchist commune have no citizens. Besides the fact that a specified hierarchy with citizenry is laughable under most circumstances, the fact remains- those who live in the city are citizens of the city.

If citizens within what I lightly call your zone of control kill, if they steal, if they break the laws which are the foundation of this and we find out about it- then we will act. You may threaten. You may talk. However we shall not be bullied by a band of anti-establishment thugs who prefer chaos and violence over law and peace.

We will do our duty, and encourage the various leaderships to stay out of the way of justice.

Ram
    Spoiler
    Show
    We have long considered the revolution a friend and ally among the people of the city. It disturbs us that you throw your lot in with the Blackfist, as they seem utterly in favor of burning the entire city to the smoldering ground.

Is there anything we can do to sway you away from their corrupting influence? As you know all we want is to help the people of the city!

Champions, Bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show
    Current threats make us less inclined to wish for a new Prison. We would prefer to do this without violence, but if the Blackfist are actively going to attack us for simply keeping the populace safe, then they are a legitimate danger.
    She's Shona Han. Disappearing for a hundred years just means she's had a hundred years to plan. Trying to find out what happened to her is just going to draw her attention.

Then it's a good thing Greystone can KICK REASON TO THE CURB AND GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE!
    - SurlySeraph

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Ogre in the Playground

HalfOrcPirate

Mercantile's Guild

SGA[PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    the Mercantile's Guild would be delighted to accept ownership of the little Zanchar. we will of course consider the loan more than paid for and will of course be sure to pay you in cash at a later date...if i may ask, why the sudden interest in repaying me? this loan was always kept in a dusty, little used record book, and it is unlikely we would have demanded the money anytime soon. in fact, you have allowed us to increase our own profits many times over.

the Market Guard and the Peacocks will of course be treated with the utmost respect. in the coming months, i have faith that the local markets will flourish.

Projects
    here is my planned contribution to our various projects. there is still 1 WEL unaccounted for. i need to see where this could be best used.

Mine: emeralds could be traded with Warlords perhaps but i cant contribute any aid to this right now.

actually on second thought...there is the UAL boys to think of...perhaps they can call up some cheap laborers to help from the Gregorian refugee bands. better they come work with us than Wardens...

Trade-Routes: Merchant, Warlord contacts, Diplomatic Corp, 4 MIL escorts. VIP the Trader

Forts: 1 WEL? 4 MOR, 1 REP, 3 INF, 3 MIL. VIP General Brador

BPW IV: Workshops and engineers working with Technists guild. 14 WEL towards acquiring the weapons which will eventually be reverse-engineered so we can produce them. VIP Sorenson

i dont think we will need the University mages for this. i talked to Nielson a while back and he said that this would pay for a small contigent of engineers and tinkerers to maintain the weapons, we could just petition them to show us the secrets.

Shadow-Web: 10 ESP. VIP Cecile

Others
    anyone object to me inviting a member of the UAL to the hall? this way we can discuss the best use for the Union.

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Troll in the Playground

Ram Revolution (D ESP 9)

Blackfist/Wren (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show

"I do know who this mysterious ally is, and I find him trustworthy, if not entirely aligned with me - much like each of us here no doubt feels about the other. For reasons that would be clear if you knew his identity, openly acting in league with us would be... while not impossible, let us say not worth the rewards. I can ask if he would allow me to tell you his identity, though I wouldn't get you hopes up. I will also inform him of your feelings, Wren, though I would like to know the opinion of the hand as well, as it would be primarily their agents who would actually do the task. If they are not willing under any circumstances (for whatever reason), it would be a pointless discussion."

EBSA
    Spoiler
    Show

Come by and see me sometime, and I'll answer your questions. For now, please be assured of the Revolution's continued support of the EBSA, Sav Altulas herself, and especially the people of our city. If the prison comes into our hands (which seems likely) we will also run it to the best of our ability, and do our best to run the best possible legal system within the bounds of the agreement - a job which will most likely involve further discussions with you.

Technists
    Spoiler
    Show

Excellent. Should you come up with any new safety devices or ideas, please inform us. We are looking for anyway to improve safety, and hopefully spread this wonderful idea to as many people as possible
    Last edited by ForzaFiori; 2012-11-03 at 02:05 AM.

Go Tigers!

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Ogre in the Playground

A Cold Morning

"Ah. The Imperial delegate." The Wren appears to smile. "We did not let him put any bullets in the body, I assure you."

At the appearance of the wine, a grin emerged. "You have a fine ear, to guess my country. It has been far too long since I have had Merdallan Red. The wine here is sour rubbish, but the water is undrinkable."

In a smooth motion, he took the glass and raised it. "To Sav Altulas. May she prosper once more." He then pulled away the silk covering his mouth and drank. "A fine vintage." he declared. "Perhaps a little watered down. But you have the advantage of me, Vassari. You say you are an expatriate yourself. From what part of the world? "
    Last edited by Imperial Psycho; 2012-11-03 at 07:37 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1428

Blackfist to the EBSA

"IT is interesting that you speak of killing: we stopped the blood sports. It's interesting that you speak of chaos and burning: the slums have never fared as well as they are doing now. They have food, heat, jobs where they work for their own benefit instead of some rich overseer. If that is a crime, we will gladly be branded for it."

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Ogre in the Playground

EBSA

No, your most egregious crime is that you broke open the prison and released those inside without narry a glance at why they were contained. The grand majority were not political prisoners or those guilty of Desoui's thought crimes- no most of them were killed off as too dangerous to live. You released serial killers, rapists, thieves, and other actual criminals back into the streets. They did not stay in your districts either, diffusing throughout the city. This was done without a thought or care of the consequences for the people of the city.

Ram PM
    Spoiler
    Show
    Anala Weaver appears at the Ram's doorstep, flanked by two stern faced Greycloaks, watching the streets for any sign of trouble. Her personal carriage sits on the lane, watched by two more guards. "Is the Ram here?"

- SurlySeraph

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

The Champions of Sovereignty

To the ESBA / Bloodhaven
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I would remind the EBSA that since the start of chaos in the city, we have been enforcing law within our own neighbourhoods without the assistance of the EBSA."

"I would be willing to officially confirm my approval of you as an agent of justice in the city, and stand with you in demanding the Blackfist cooperate with you, but I can not do so without full knowledge of the laws you would impose."

"I ask you provide me access to written documentation of every law in the city, and the necessary experts to properly understand all of them."
    Last edited by razovor; 2012-11-03 at 01:40 PM.

21. - Top - End - #1431

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Silversmith's Guild

SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    We can perhaps put a few points of WEL into establishing those trade routes. We would also accept the entry of a UAL member to the SGA.

22. - Top - End - #1432

Blackfist to the Gear's Chosen [8]

Spoiler
    Show
    It would be a good idea to have some of our buildings heated, at least the larger ones, and where people want it.

And, if we may ask a question: what do you think about the EBSA? With all their regulations and "safety", we can't imagine that you like them too much.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ogre in the Playground

Gear's Chosen

Blackfist
    Spoiler
    Show
    In Tippest? Sure, we should have the funds available.I was just worried that the refugees living there might not be able to leave well enough alone and end up burning it all down. If you can keep it under control it should be fine.

Have you considered our offer about the Underdocks?

About the EBSA, we don't particularly care for them, no. Their recent trespasses on our territory are worrying and we'll have to organize some patrols to ensure they do not presume more authority then they posses.
    Spoiler
    Show

played the Space Pope in Total War 2125
    ..and the Papal States of Luna in Total War 2260

Playing
    The Gears Chosen in Total Way: Broken City

The Spindleshanks Crusade in Total War: 40K

Dragon Avatar by Serp

Darkness Fell, and with it Light

24. - Top - End - #1434

Blackfist to hte Chosen [8]

Spoiler
    Show
    The underdocks could be electrified as well, yes, that would be appreciated. Perhaps we would have to ask the Technist's guild or someone else about giving the inhabitants some safety lessons with electricity.

We are asking about the EBSA because the Blackfist and some other factions, mostly from Runner's City are thinking about taking steps against them. Nothing too violent, for now, but disturbing their operations and keep them out of our corner of the city.

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Ogre in the Playground

To Blackfists
    Spoiler
    Show
    Just telling them loudly and repeatedly not to touch anything will probably work well enough.

Anyway, that sounds like something we would be quite interested in. What is the plan exactly, or would you like to meet more privately?
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

26. - Top - End - #1436

Blackfist to the Chosen [8]

Spoiler
    Show
    A more private strategy meeting would probably be best.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

A Cold Morning, Old Memories

''I’m from a backwaters village in Maltin. Of course nobody can remember the borders anymore, but the Warlords in that area were very nationalistic about their roots. It gave them an excuse to raid ''foreigners'', though whether they were really Maltin or the people they raided weren't Maltin... You know. Shattered Lands.''

''We had a worst kind of Warlord. Lord Falcon Brilliant Silverwing. Hah.
    '' Doctor chuckled. ''Warlords and their names. Well. I allowed myself the same vanity''. He continued with his story. ''Wouldn’t have lasted long there, but I had all the breaks and smarts to take advantage of them. Plus, fortunately for me, Lord ''Silverwhip'' died and I was smart enough to know where the best loot was. Cleared it out before, neighbors wised up and came to pillage.''

''Travelled Shattered Lands for a time, acting as doctor. Wasn’t any better than Quacks at Triphage Untima, but unlike them, I wanted to actually heal, rather than fool people. So I got better. Still, Sav Altulus was the first really big city I walked in, if you don't count Orn Telengard, but that's not exactly a city anymore. Wardens were making a name for themselves back then, took local brigands by suprise – you could actually walk to the Empire’s borders without being robbed three times over. I decided I’ll be back some day. Desoui wasn’t looking nice, but no worse than many others and I thought I would be beneath her notice. When she was gone, I decided to grow more ambitious.''

The chair creaked under Vasari as he moved to refill the glasses.
    ''How about a toast to Nex Addo? Death takes Gods and Man alike. And lets new things flourish in their place. Let us honor it.''

He looked at the bottom of his glass. ''Though some things. Just don’t stay dead.'' He put the glass down. ''Couldn't get Redeye's brain in a jar. Maybe they'll let me make a cadaver out of Desoui.''

Vasari's eyes searched Wren. The man was closed. There was always an air of mystery around him.

''I require more than your knowledge of wines. You are a man of Sav Altulus now. More so than myself, I would think. Some knowledge of your past may be useful. I have an inclination that Merdallan is playing some sort of game with us. There is a man acting in the city, who I believe is their agent. Would you be interested in helping me find the truth of the matter?’’

SGA [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show

UAL

I don't mind UAL representative visiting, though I'm not certain why its required. Certainly Mercantile Guild can make its arrangements with UAL directly.

[And I swear there are things missing, since we last let them in]

Loan

''I'm an honest man. I appreciate your generosity, but I don't wish to take advantage of it. Besides, I do believe that Mercantile Guild will do good by the Little Zanchar.

Emeralds

Merdallan Trade also would benefit. Emeralds are easy to transport via Airships.

Shadow Web

I believe we have three objectives:

Find out about Andouir's plots. I fear they may be to detriment of Sav Alutlus trade or even security. I'm working to secure additional assistance for this operation, and I consider it to be our top priority. I hope Sausage Guild will provide full cooperation in this, as Andouir's operations are centered in Gilded. First, we must establish if Andouir is a threat. Then we'll decide how to deal with it.

Protect Commerce Hall against infiltration.

Establish a [Trait] that would alert us of various shadow happenings in the city.

Market Guard [4]
    Spoiler
    Show

''I have started negotiations with Mercantile Guild. They would be interested in investing in the Little Zanchar next month, with the aid of their merchant contacts. I believe they are well suited to bring further prosperity to Restaurant Association. As such I would be transferring my interests to them. I believe this move would be for your benefit and I will be there, should you have any complaints about the arrangements. Though, I doubt such would arise.''

''Is this alright with you?''

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ogre in the Playground

Chosen to Fist
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very well then, I suppose an office in the Unerdocks would be the most fitting place? Or if you'd like to come by Factories South we're doing some wonderful work with the Network and multi-story factories.
    Spoiler
    Show

Playing

Dragon Avatar by Serp

29. - Top - End - #1439

Blackfist to Dr. Vasari

Spoiler
    Show
    Doctor...

Did the thugs we sent you arrive yet? Are they useful? We know there's rather a lot of them, but we hope that's okay.

[OOC: We sent you two military in the EoT from splitting the UAL. Did those arrive? I think there was a bit of confusion over the issue.]

30. - Top - End - #1440

GreataxeFighterGuy

The Silversmith's Guild

SGA (PM)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Now that you mention it, we were wondering where some of those Silver goblets we had provided went to...
    Our full network of contacts can go into investigating Andouir.