New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Default Re: My Little Pony L: The L is for Love!

In a world where Twilight Sparkle, an out of shape book worm, takes a number of lethally heavy objects to the head with no damage. And Derpy takes a lightning bolt and is barely singed.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    Vibranium: If it was on the periodic table, its chemical symbol would be "Bs".

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Bah, To Think That Those Pretty Beams Could Harm Me! The Nightmare Will Eat Your Souls!

Oh, I am so screwed.
    HAH! WITHOUT YOUR BLASTED PROTECTIVE SPELLS, YOU'RE HELPLESS AGAINST THE POWER OF MY MIGHTY FRIENDSHIP CANNONS! AS ARE YOUR MISERABLE FOLLOWERS! FIRE AGAIN!
    Spoiler
    Show

And big finish.
    Spoiler
    Show

And don't think the professor is your only opponent here.
    *grabs Silent Night and slams him into the ground*
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tvtyrant View Post
    In a world where Twilight Sparkle, an out of shape book worm, takes a number of lethally heavy objects to the head with no damage. And Derpy takes a lightning bolt and is barely singed.
    Well lightning is somewhat overrated in its deadliness.

The guy I saw struck by lightning was still conscious. Mind you we flagged down a lobsterman to take him and the guy thrown into a rock to the hospital so its no where even close walk it off either... but people seem to think its like instantly deadly or something.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    HAH! WITHOUT YOUR BLASTED PROTECTIVE SPELLS, YOU'RE HELPLESS AGAINST THE POWER OF MY MIGHTY FRIENDSHIP CANNONS! AS ARE YOUR MISERABLE FOLLOWERS! FIRE AGAIN!
    Spoiler
    Show

And big finish.
    Spoiler
    Show

And don't think the professor is your only opponent here.
    *grabs Silent Night and slams him into the ground*
    Pfffftttthehehehehehehe......

Well, this could not end we-

Suckers. P'shglibahan Pi'nkamen'a Dro'cronqu'ieus.
    "Portal opens near Canterlot, dumping two large beings."
    Spoiler
    Show

Ah. called it.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-08-04 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

5. - Top - End - #755
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Not Eldar Quote.
    Good Reason to beware those Aliens.
    Okay, I'll stick with the protagonists of 40k...
    Some Gue'la become excellent allies for the greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Yes but tanks are much easier to kill which was one of their biggest weaknesses.

Speaking of things getting nerfed the Farseer is pretty much useless in comparison to Eldrad.
    That part's certainly a buff.

And yeah, Eldrad's a liiittle insane.

Also, mon-keighs? Don't you mean don-keighs?
    Eldar are ponies, humans are donkeys?
    Yeah, I can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    'Beware' does not mean 'shoot on sight', it means 'be careful'. Which is VERY good advice, given how advanced cultures on earth have interacted with less advanced cultures, and the extremely high likelihood certainty (at the moment) than any alien species we encounter is going to be more advanced technologically.
    It still sounds negative.

That one was fluff based AND a joke Necrons have been known to wipe out entire systems, but Tyranids eat entire sectors at a time AND come from beyond the galaxy's edge.
    And necrons are an ancient enemy of the eldar, follow living gods, and kill everything that lives. They were the mindless, impacable undead.

And then the fluff changed and now they're cool bros who ally with blood angels. Against tyranids.
    They could say that tyranids recognise the usefulness of temporary alliances. Especially with the Swarmlord, it implies that level of common sense.
    But no.
    Because hey, *&^% tyranids, amirite? No-one plays them.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Broken clocks, mate.
    (cries)

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I think that only works if he's trying to retire from the armed forces...
    Hee, which is unlikely.

Well, s-

-I am not going to expound to you on the presense or lack of any undergarments I may or may not wear, Lix Lorn!

Dammit, I almost fell for that one.
    Does it matter? I mean, it's near to impossible that I'll ever see them without my alignment slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

...Believe in you, Bleakbane.
    Ponythid is adorable.
    (hugs her)
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

6. - Top - End - #756
    Troll in the Playground

She'll be right with you. *smacks Nightcore's friend through the portal*
    *eyes glow pink in the blackness of the gummy dimension*
    well that won't do. this might sting
    *unweaves binding accompanied by screaming*
    *places upright*
    things like that tend to not happen here, you should consider staying
    *opens portal to equestria and walks away into the unnatural darkness*
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-08-04 at 10:43 PM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

7. - Top - End - #757

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *eyes glow pink in the blackness of the gummy dimension*
    well that won't do. this might sting
    *unweaves binding accompanied by screaming*
    *places upright*
    things like that tend to not happen here, you should consider staying
    *opens portal to equestria and walks away into the unnatural darkness*
    "Follows into portal"
    Gah, er, thanks? Hey, I have a question: can you do lunch thursday?

Show

8. - Top - End - #758
    Barbarian in the Playground

Uh....I think I may have become addicted to this thread, Which is odd given that I don't get most of the stuff here, especially right now (and the only thing I get right now actually makes me mad, to make it the more confusing)

Doesn't make sense
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Uh....I think I may have become addicted to this thread, Which is odd given that I don't get most of the stuff here, especially right now (and the only thing I get right now actually makes me mad, to make it the more confusing)

Doesn't make sense
    You are just realizing this now... who's a silly pony?

10. - Top - End - #760
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Sooo... took a look at that map. Besides way too much similarities to the USA, looks pretty much as I imagined it - if I shrunk my mental map about hundred times...

Can you give some kind of graphic proof? I saw planes flying below Mach 1, and RD isn't pulling anywhere near close to that.

Even if we ignore dozens of examples of pegasi being barely as fast as galloping pony/buffalo and assume they can pull Cheetah-like speeds, said cat can pull 100 mph for about 2 minutes. That's it. There's no animal in all the world capable of pulling sustained speeds like that, even gliding birds boosting themselves with global air streams don't come close. Arctic Tern, holding official word record in long distance travels where he cheats in all possible ways to lengthen it barely makes 100 miles in a day.

It's like taking Usain Bolt's sprint speed and assuming average human being can run from London to Edinburgh in a day
    A basic understanding of how muscle tissue works and the differences/similarities between fast twitch and slow twitch muscle fiber defeats this handily.

[/quote]
    Such as these estimates that gave ponies 44 STR after convenient ignoring modifiers that reduced required loads 20-30 times and after ignoring Fluttershy's own words from a pilot episode where she says she struggles with lifting bunnies? [/QUOTE]

"do as I say, not as I do" is a terrible argument.
    Fluttershy says she can't lift a bunny; she then proceeds to parachute Twilight, haul a wagon full of frogs, comparable in size and weight to bunnies, and out race Dashie in the short-term. If you honestly believe 'can barely lift a bunny' is a valid rebuttal, you're being silly.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    i think you are off a bit there...non-stop from L.A. to NY on a commercial flight is just over 6 hours...and that's well under mach speed
    Then my flights are just stupid leisurely. It took me a combination like, 17 hours to get don Gallophornia to Illineigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Acceleration =/= speed, and mach cone has hasty habit of ripping steel wings from fighter planes with conventional, not triangular wings. Pegasi have conventional wing layout - and breaking wing capable of withstanding such loads (Daring Doo episode) would require forces that would be instantly fatal for Rainbow Dash.
    Uh, no. Forces necessary to damage a creatures limb cannot be way more than enough kill that same creature.

If the wing can survive getting to that speed, being te physically, mechanically weakest part of the creature, then the back musculature and torso musculature have to be strong enough to support those wings without crushing the grand and such, an the bones have to be sufficiently strong to resist this ballistic force. Ballistic force is usually much more severe than a static force of the same magnitude, as well.

We have video evidence of ponies causing enough distortion of the atmosphere to create a ripstream or whatever it's called. And surviving the counter force of generating enough force to turn sharply without slowing down; we can assume a pony going all out would be a good sight faster than what we have seen, and the numbers involved are high enough that said full speed could easily let a pony coast the rest of the way even with the decreased amount of time spent at full speed, and still get there in good time.

So, no, breakable from small fall limb = limb torn by mach speeds. Not to mention eyes/ears crushed by transition. Unless pony skin (that can be cut by paper) somehow turns into five centimetre thick kevlar in flight.

Also, you know why you can't open door on a plane going barely 0.75 mach? Because air flow closes them with force equal to 30 tons. Dash being able to lift her wing from her body would require absurd strength in triple digits in D&D terms, even exaggerated 44 STR would be far insufficient. Remember episode where tip of Dash's wing become trapped under a rock? Such strenght would just smash the rock in two from a mere twitch. Water-lifting tornado? Dash would create it herself no problem. So, nope again. That kick Dash gave to Dragon? Would easily break it's neck - but that didn't happen either.

And final nail to mach speeds theory - unless Dash is like dragons from Pratchett's works and literally farts herself with jet intestine to such speeds, she can't gain anywhere near enough energy from food to accelerate pony body to such speed. Even consuming her body mass in pure sugar is not enough. On plants? Daisies? Forget it.

So, we have either impossibly dense and invulnerable bones, impossibly strong muscles that can only do Rainbooms and not anything else, and impossibly efficient food, or it's just simple magical bubble, perhaps created when pegasi overextends his/her flying magic, that occurs at speed manageable for normal, otherwise fragile animal. Hmm, I wonder which is more likely?
    All the things you've listed as not possible by required can be easily inferred, as the "not possible" thing kas happened, multiple times and been documented.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Bleakbane, good to have you back. I lost the train of thought of the thread myself over the last couple days, but I'm certain that to the extent you're arguing for pony superpowers your standard drawing defeats all arguments to the contrary. Plus, science.

I tried casting life magic!

We're hoping the discoloration is only a coat problem and not a sign of any sort of cancer.

Aww.
    Ponies can't get cancer. They grow small lumps of candy that they pass like kidney stones, or as invasive material expelled through the flesh.

You and SiuiS.

Well, try and keep the incineration to a tight beam, would you? There's been quite enough randomly fired OFCs around these parts as is.
    My actions make more sense when you remember that the happy-go-lucky pony I use as an avatar to indulge in sweetness and joy without being judged had me stabbed to death and tried to thwart my subsequent healing. Bleakbane doesn't he the technology to permanently harm me1, and Starry is not currently in my good graces.

To be fair, Pegasi may have an innate form of lightning rod in the wings, or otherwise channel the electricity to the tail to be I speeded as stairs or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post

The guy I saw struck by lightning was still conscious. Mind you we flagged down a lobsterman to take him and the guy thrown into a rock to the hospital so its no where even close walk it off either... but people seem to think its like instantly deadly or something.
    Deceptive. A broken neck isn't as instantly lethal as most people think it is either. If a lightning strike stops your heart, you're pretty dead. Electricity is like radiation, the damage is done when your body resists it. Letting it go through, by having the right set up should help. I just suspect ponies (well, Pegasi) have the right set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    (cries)
    What are you upset about? A combination hot-tub/sound system with laser lights how is already ahead of the curve if it's as accurate ad a broken clock. Yea, I planned a compliment before hand. ;P

Ponythid is adorable.
    (hugs her)
    Yuss~

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ogre in the Playground

Pfffftttthehehehehehehe......

Well, this could not end we-

Suckers. P'shglibahan Pi'nkamen'a Dro'cronqu'ieus.
    "Portal opens near Canterlot, dumping two large beings."
    Spoiler
    Show

Ah. called it.
    *sigh* Alright, Boffinspark, I'll make you a deal. If you can get rid of those...things without destroying what's left of Canterlot in the process, I'll talk to Celestia about having you *cringes* fully reinstated.

VERY WELL THEN.
    *portals open to either side of the draconequus*

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish.
    Spoiler
    Show

And as for that other abomination...
    *a massive portal opens next to the creature, and huge pink tentacles drag it away*
    PARTY!

*turns to Silent Night* I hope you're happy with yourself; you've just cost me the only leverage I had over that lunatic. As "thanks", I'm going to give you a bit of perspective;
    Anti-Magic
    Without the magic, you're just a sack of rotten meat. Me?
    *Grinds Silent Night into the ground*
    I'm still a dragon!
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

12. - Top - End - #762
    Bugbear in the Playground

Okay... what the hay did I miss? Alabenson, Pokonic, and Thubby are locked in a 3-way death-brawl, and I'm not invited? Besides, I need Thubs and Po, otherwise the quality of my writing goes down immensely!
    Last edited by Maxtronaut; 2012-08-04 at 11:36 PM.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

13. - Top - End - #763
    Troll in the Playground

"Follows into portal"
    Gah, er, thanks? Hey, I have a question: can you do lunch thursday?

i do know this nice place near tartarus.
    i didn't catch your name?
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-08-04 at 11:52 PM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

14. - Top - End - #764

i do know this nice place near tartarus.
    i didn't catch your name?
    Ohh, that sounds lovely. Actualy, I never have realy needed a name. Ehh, I have had to many to keep up with them. You know what, i'll let you pick one!
    *sigh* Alright, Boffinspark, I'll make you a deal. If you can get rid of those...things without destroying what's left of Canterlot in the process, I'll talk to Celestia about having you *cringes* fully reinstated.

VERY WELL THEN.
    *portals open to either side of the draconequus*

Spoiler
    Show

And big finish.
    Spoiler
    Show

And as for that other abomination...
    *a massive portal opens next to the creature, and huge pink tentacles drag it away*
    PARTY!

*turns to Silent Night* I hope you're happy with yourself; you've just cost me the only leverage I had over that lunatic. As "thanks", I'm going to give you a bit of perspective;
    Anti-Magic
    Without the magic, you're just a sack of rotten meat. Me?
    *Grinds Silent Night into the ground*
    I'm still a dragon!

Gurgle. Heh. Do you know what I still am?

I am a cult leader. With allies and ponies who care about me. Do you know what that means, filthy drake? It means that I can call apon something much like Boffensparks cannons.

Spoiler
    Show

Taste the Rainbow Of Darkness!
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2012-08-04 at 11:54 PM.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #765

Who says Twilight is out of shape just because she's a bookworm? The girl placed 5th in a footrace despite not training for it or considering herself an especially skilled runner.

Come to think of it have we EVER seen Twilight exhausted from physical exertion?
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

16. - Top - End - #766
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Who says Twilight is out of shape just because she's a bookworm? The girl placed 5th in a footrace despite not training for it or considering herself an especially skilled runner.

Come to think of it have we EVER seen Twilight exhausted from physical exertion?
    We have seen her completely unable to move a snow plow! But you are correct, we have not.

Also, I found a good map! I'm sure everypony has seen it, but Ima post it anyways!

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #767
    Titan in the Playground

I've read that most lightning strikes people survive are actually offshots of the main bolt of lightning, which are much less deadly than the main bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    It still sounds negative.
    Well now you're just being cynical

And necrons are an ancient enemy of the eldar, follow living gods, and kill everything that lives. They were the mindless, impacable undead.
    A) That doesn't change that they only wiped out a single system at a time, whereas tyranids were also ancient, massive, implacable and followed a mind on a physical and mental scale beyond human comprehension

B) The Orks are also ancient enemies of the Necrons and Eldar And so are chaos. Heck, you could argue the Imperium too.

And then the fluff changed and now they're cool bros who ally with blood angels. Against tyranids.
    They could say that tyranids recognise the usefulness of temporary alliances. Especially with the Swarmlord, it implies that level of common sense.
    A) That kinda ruins the whole space-bugs image, especially given that Swarmlords are given the intellect to strategize, not communicate, and from the way you describe it you weren't a fan of the necron's new fluff which would be something similar, B) The Hive Mind is on such a massive scale I doubt it can think of the Imperium as anything but another hive mind, and even it's only just starting to come into the galaxy (practically the equivalent of a spy-plane mission) and C) Who's going to be stupid enough to ally with GIANT SPACE BUGS WHO EAT ENTIRE PLANETS even if you COULD communicate with them? The only greater threat in the universe is Chaos!!

But no.
    Because hey, *&^% tyranids, amirite? No-one plays them.
    TBF, everything except Marines gets screwed over. At least in part because there's five or six different codexes for them.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ogre in the Playground

Dear Control,

My syntax adaptation data indicates that this is the proper format for delayed transfer communication. My maps seem to be outdated, meaning that I have had trouble reaching civilization from my assigned drop point. This has delayed my primary mission, but I have gained supplementary information. I now have data that suggests a possible cause of the incapacitation of the TINSOLDIER army.

I am currently entrenched in improvised fortifications to evade the attention of a variety of orbital laser array, a dragon of extreme size, and several powerful entities unrecognized by my database. I am under threat level E despite having no part in the battle. Their communications indicate that battles of this magnitude are not uncommon. It is within reasonable probability that the army was collateral damage from one such battle.

Your faithful soldier,
    TS-407
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

19. - Top - End - #769

Spoiler
    Show
    *Facedesk. Bleeds.*

Do I really beat everypony to the punch on stuff like this? Can I take the element of... whatever the hell it's called when you take something from a different site and post it here?

20. - Top - End - #770

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post

Doesn't make sense
    If it made any sense, why then we all wouldn't be mad
    *pours some tea into a hollowed lemon skin*
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

21. - Top - End - #771
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

You may do so if you wish Maxtronaut. Although the one I remember you posting (which I commented on) was small and blurry.
    I can only see 1 name in three on this thing.
    Spoiler
    Show

Last edited by Tvtyrant; 2012-08-05 at 12:17 AM.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Troll in the Playground

Ohh, that sounds lovely. Actualy, I never have realy needed a name. Ehh, I have had to many to keep up with them. You know what, i'll let you pick one!
    to name something is to hold a good deal of power over it. i have no use for dominion over yet another creature.
    what i could use is a companion that is their own entity to aid in making the dark lady's vision reality.

besides, my idiosyncrasies would have me naming you "gummy" or something.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

23. - Top - End - #773

You may do so if you wish Maxtronaut. Although the one I remember you posting (which I commented on) was small and blurry.
    I can only see 1 name in three on this thing.
    Spoiler
    Show

I only posted the link to the EQD page. I didn't like to that compilation pist of tiny images.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I've read that most lightning strikes people survive are actually offshots of the main bolt of lightning, which are much less deadly than the main bolt.
    That doesn't make that all that much sense to me from a physics standpoint the ground being the end point and all. But whatever.

I know reason I was taught lightning strikes are essentially non-lethal is because for all their volts and temperature hotter then the surface of the sun etc they have a very low amperage. A million volts is less dangerous then a single ampere

And point being that getting struck by lightning is something people survive, people dying from it are the exception not the rule.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

@Maxtronaut: Then you really can't call me out for posting the picture after you.

@Soras: Derpy took completely minor singeing, and went right along. I know lightning isn't a death laser, but I doubt you would just keep on trucking.

26. - Top - End - #776

to name something is to hold a good deal of power over it. i have no use for dominion over yet another creature.
    what i could use is a companion that is their own entity to aid in making the dark lady's vision reality.

besides, my idiosyncrasies would have me naming you "gummy" or something.
    Well...ehh, if I asked Nightcore, she would probably name me "Nocturn" or something. Hmm...you know what? I always liked the name Glory. Might put something in front of it.

Also, what is this "dark lady"? I can name about five individuals with the same title on the top of my head, and on of them is Nightcore.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #777

@Maxtronaut: Then you really can't call me out for posting the picture after you.
    Fair enough. I was never one to hold a grudge for more than 3 minutes.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Barbarian in the Playground

You are just realizing this now... who's a silly pony?
    I'm noticing it because I've been hooked with Fallout New Vegas and couldn't think of something to say, which made me feel slightly bored/depressed/something. And I say it's odd because it doesn't have many traits that I think should make that happen, like when I was playing, found the Gun runners vendotron.... This happened , that's why i think it's odd
    Also, not me

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    If it made any sense, why then we all wouldn't be mad
    *pours some tea into a hollowed lemon skin*
    I know! I'm insane myself but this just doesn't make any sense even in my nonsense
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #779
    Troll in the Playground

Derpy might not have actually been struck by lightning, lightning just kinda struck the air around Derpy, singing the nearby area. You'll note she goes into her struck by lightning pose before the lightning even appears, and Rainbow Dash's tail is similarly singed by a stray bolt that didn't hit moments prior.

Alternatively, the only canon is Pinkie Pie's party cannon.
    "Okay, so I'm going to quick draw and dual wield these one-pound caltrops as improvised weapons..."
    ---
    "Oh, hey, look! Blue Eyes Black Lotus!" "Wait what, do you sacrifice a mana to the... Does it like, summon a... What would that card even do!?" "Oh, it's got a four-energy attack. Completely unviable in actual play, so don't worry about it."

30. - Top - End - #780
    Troll in the Playground

Well...ehh, if I asked Nightcore, she would probably name me "Nocturn" or something. Hmm...you know what? I always liked the name Glory. Might put something in front of it.

Also, what is this "dark lady"? I can name about five individuals with the same title on the top of my head, and on of them is Nightcore.
    the obvious would be a flower.

the dark lady is pinkamena and I will end this universe by bringing her into it and spreading her insanity to consume all
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever: