New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1495
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach in The Playground: Renewed Revolution (Setup And Discussion)

Ah, right.

Keep in mind that BleachitP is very story-driven. It isn't necessarily who 'initiated' the fight, the result should be based on what the players think will advance the story in the most interesting way.

In fact, here's a good guideline: talk it out with the player of the other character first.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Ah, right.

Keep in mind that BleachitP is very story-driven. It isn't necessarily who 'initiated' the fight, the result should be based on what the players think will advance the story in the most interesting way.

In fact, here's a good guideline: talk it out with the player of the other character first.
    Of course the previous was more my personal rule (which has exceptions even within that) rather than something I expect others to follow in general.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Ettin in the Playground

O.o

Inbred Quincy Hicks away?
    Sounds more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

---

On other news, did I miss something, or are Peredur and horngeek's cat-girl still missing from the registry? Please inform me if you notice a listed character missing from the 1st post's main roster.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Ogre in the Playground

Akane's in there.

Spoiler
    Show
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

5. - Top - End - #1355
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

O.o

Inbred Quincy Hicks away?

More seriously:

They've got the most extreme position, and they're likely the 'black sheep' of all the Quincy Families due to the fact that hunting down Shinigami puts the Quincy as a whole at risk, as demonstrated by the Bosch Main Family- they'd risk not only revealing the Quincy's continued existence as an organisation, but firmly cementing an impression that the Quincy are actively against Soul Society.

I assume they're one of the Minor Families, due to 'expanded from a single member'?
    Not as inbreeding though they probably have that reputation due to stereotyping. They've always been very good about bringing in "new blood." It probably doesn't help that they refer to anyone in the Quincy family no matter how far removed as 'cousin' though. Whether they're still a branch family or they count as a "main branch" just due to surviving so long (and being the chief North American Quincy influence) is up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    This family branch's point of view is surprisingly similar to Caeyrn's philosophies...only a little more extreme. (Caeyrn non-mortals should just mind their own business and stay out of the Mortal World)

Since Jebediah left Europe to America, it's very possible that he came from the same Main Family that Caeyrn comes from.
    I'd be fine with that. Granted the family would have split up over two centuries ago.

EDIT: By the way, OOC I'd be fine with Yumiko being sent on a mission to the Mortal World. I just have to have her go through her normal allergic reaction to being separated from her library.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2013-05-15 at 09:20 AM.

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dancrilis View Post
    Exceptions can be made for example Peredur is likely simply better then Tarriz so Peredur will win that. Assuming that Mahonri Violist has no other vision for the fight.
    Speaking of talking it out...which is not something I gerenally do...

I actually don't think the battle needs to continue. Peredur asked for the battle, because he was angry with himself, and now that frustration was vented, the battle only needs to continue if you think Tarriz also needs to vent his anger.

Re:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    On other news, did I miss something, or are Peredur and horngeek's cat-girl still missing from the registry? Please inform me if you notice a listed character missing from the 1st post's main roster.
    Oh! I knew I was forgetting something.
    I'll post my newer characters (Peredur, Caeyrn, Lugaru) and Setting Posts (European Quincy House, Peredur's Noble House) stuff soon enough.
    Favorite sports:
    Fencing
    Football (Soccer)
    Figure Skating
    (and basically everything else that starts with 'f')
    ALSO! Come roleplay FFRPG in the Nexus!
    Nexus Characters.

7. - Top - End - #1357
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob
    "Plan?"
    So typo of the day: Apparently plan is a color. It's kind of green.
    Last edited by DiscipleofBob; 2013-05-15 at 11:18 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mahonri Violist View Post
    I actually don't think the battle needs to continue. Peredur asked for the battle, because he was angry with himself, and now that frustration was vented, the battle only needs to continue if you think Tarriz also needs to vent his anger.
    Well this one was never going to go in Tarriz's favour, even assuming that him and Peredur are equal in a lot of ways Peredur is on the verge of being accepted as a solider (in whatever division), where Tarriz is officially three years away from that.
    The difference is to great for him by a long way.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Branch has a very specific meaning of being directly descended from one of the Founders (the exact distinction differs by Main Family- the Akiyama trace it by slightly extended family on the matrilineal line).

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, actually though. What is prompting this visit to Sereitei? I looked back over the IC and i dont see any mention of this.

Also, what was the stare from Jehoel in response to?
    Last edited by Demidos; 2013-05-15 at 08:53 PM.
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

11. - Top - End - #1361

Quote Originally Posted by Demidos View Post
    Wait, actually though. What is prompting this visit to Sereitei? I looked back over the IC and i dont see any mention of this.
    This is the first mention of it. There was no prompt, as such.

Also, what was the stare from Jehoel in response to?
    The stare was in response to Tinja speaking to her Fracción.

Also, the Scarlet Garden incident was briefly before the start of the game.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, the "Scarlet Garden" was the startpoint of this game. There was another Hollow attack 50 to 75 years ago, but that one was beaten back by Gotei. After that, the Menos disappeared (from Shinigami point of view) for 50 years.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

13. - Top - End - #1363

Ah... Horngeek, was Daiki talking to Arañita when he told "ana" to go back to the Segunda District, thought so, but wasn't sure...

Also, I just realized I never put her profile in the registry. I'll edit it into my other characters' post right now.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Ogre in the Playground

…yes. Sorry, I thought it was Anahita when I posted that.

EDIT: Also, does Karasu really think the Espada of loyalty would accept a Fraccion abandoning another Espada to join him?

That's adorable. He's adorable.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2013-05-16 at 04:12 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

15. - Top - End - #1365
    Ogre in the Playground

Bob, do you want Akane to run into Kiba now?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

16. - Top - End - #1366
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Bob, do you want Akane to run into Kiba now?
    Karasu just feels gypped since he just got a position under the number 2 Espada only to get auto-demoted. It'll depend on what CMOTDibbler does if ever shows up again.

You can throw Akane at Kiba if you like. His daily torment probably wouldn't be complete without her.

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ogre in the Playground

Rhyvurg, you missed City Park.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Troll in the Playground

In theory...
    "Can you do science to it?"
    "I can do science to anything."

19. - Top - End - #1369
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

I'm trying to expand on the Combat Division and would like some assistance.

What's a good Bleach-sounding name for a collection of increasingly difficult, increasingly ridiculous training grounds, possibly gathered on a mountain or in a large pit?

20. - Top - End - #1370
    Ogre in the Playground

Death Mountain?

Also, do you want this sparring session to be plot-advancing (Akane misses a block because of a flashback or something like that) or just characterisation?

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Death Mountain?

Also, do you want this sparring session to be plot-advancing (Akane misses a block because of a flashback or something like that) or just characterisation?
    Could be either.

For the record, Kiba probably unconsciously pulls his punches against her. Either way Kiba will still remain none the wiser.

22. - Top - End - #1372
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, there could still be a dangerous situation by mistake.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Ogre in the Playground

I figure Akane's Zanpaktou's pushing her to try being serious around Kiba for once. Can't hide behind a mask forever.

…I need to get translations for her Z-Pac's name.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

I figure Akane's Zanpaktou's pushing her to try being serious around Kiba for once. Can't hide behind a mask forever.

…I need to get translations for her Z-Pac's name.
    Really? Because Kiba's Zanpakuto is basically just saying "F*** OFF AND DIE!!!"

That's directed at Kiba btw, not Akane or anyone else.

Yeah, there's a reason he doesn't have Shikai unlocked...

25. - Top - End - #1375

OrcBarbarianGuy

@Horngeek

Akane's Z-pac should be "Kaze no Uta".

Edit: Demidos, you missed Ean speaking to Tinja

Also, I finally looked over her sheet and saw the crow motif, which is amusing since Ean's is a starling.
    Last edited by Julian84; 2013-05-16 at 11:23 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Ogre in the Playground

Just saw and fixed that now. Just checking, Ean is trying to join Tinja's retinue rather than is already a part of it, no?
    My Homebrew:
    WIP
    The Fortunar Base Class: A Fortuneteller wielding a minor Deck of Many Things. Mid T3.

Completed Classes
    The Grandmaster : A master of animated stattuettes and tactical magic. High tier 3.
    The Hidden Word: An infiltrator with a wide range of abilities that works best in small teams. Tier 2-3
    Web-Spinner: A martial class based around using webs. Mid T3.
    The True Warrior: A swift mundane martial combat class that can dodge and slice their way to victory. Low Tier 3.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Julian84 View Post
    @Horngeek

Akane's Z-pac should be "Kaze no Uta".

Edit: Demidos, you missed Ean speaking to Tinja

Also, I finally looked over her sheet and saw the crow motif, which is amusing since Ean's is a starling.
    Not the first crow motif either.

28. - Top - End - #1378

OrcBarbarianGuy

Just saw and fixed that now. Just checking, Ean is trying to join Tinja's retinue rather than is already a part of it, no?
    Trying to join, yes. He's a wanderer from the desert, he followed the scent of power to Las Noches.

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Ogre in the Playground

Thanks!

…what should her Bankai be, then? For when she does get it (which is a way down the road, dun worry).

Keeping to the Bleach standard for Bankai names over a literal translation. So, probably Grand Symphony of the Wind or something like that.
    Last edited by horngeek; 2013-05-16 at 11:41 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

God I love Exalted.

30. - Top - End - #1380

OrcBarbarianGuy

Thanks!

…what should her Bankai be, then? For when she does get it (which is a way down the road, dun worry)
    Um. It's a little bit... Long.

It translates to: Kyōfū no Sōdaina Koukyoukyoku.

Koukyoukyoku is the traditional japanese term for symphony... You can use the romanji version though, Shinfoni.

In the case of the latter, it'd just be Kyōfū no Sōdaina Shinfonī.

Which rolls off the tongue a lot better, imo.