New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    And splat, right on Gwyn's face. She groaned and wiped off the goop with a deadpan expression.

"Right...perfect."
    The more misfortune thrown upon her the less inclined she felt like returning here. She looked at the foal. "Are you alright though Garion? No hurts and owies?
    Garion looked himself over, noting the darts, the marshmallow mush, the pretzel sticks, and the odd bouncy ball that had gotten stuck. And he turned back to Miss Gwyn with a wan, sheepish smile. "I was thinking so much about if you were getting any boo-boos...that I forgot to keep track of mine."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Troll in the Playground

She couldn't help but smile at that, at him. "That's very sweet of you Garion, to be thinking about my boo boos." She ruffled his mane. "Come on...let's go pay for the...basket..stuff...which is...back at the end of the aisle...groovy..." Sigh.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Titan in the Playground

D'awwww indeed. The little colt beamed and nuzzled her hoof lovingly.

Anyhow, Garion - who was still covered with darts and such - trundled back towards the aisle. "I'll go get the basket, Miss Gwyn! I think we used up all their traps, so it should be safe."

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    D'awwww indeed. The little colt beamed and nuzzled her hoof lovingly.

Anyhow, Garion - who was still covered with darts and such - trundled back towards the aisle. "I'll go get the basket, Miss Gwyn! I think we used up all their traps, so it should be safe."

"Alright then, thank you Garion....You know...I think I'm going to need a bath at the end of this....get rid of the ick, a nice bubble bath."
    Her thoughts drifted to a candlelit bath, and cleanliness.

"You're going to need a bath too."
    Dun dun dun, the horror.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Titan in the Playground

"Alright then, thank you Garion....You know...I think I'm going to need a bath at the end of this....get rid of the ick, a nice bubble bath."
    Her thoughts drifted to a candlelit bath, and cleanliness.

"You're going to need a bath too."
    Dun dun dun, the horror.
    Garion froze in tracks. "A bath?! But I'm still cle-"

*SPROING*

The floor tiles suddenly swung upward, catapulting the colt all the way to the end of the aisle. Turns out there miiiiiight still be a few traps active. But judging by the colt's excited whooping and hollering, he wasn't complaining in the slightest. He hit the slick floor on the other end, bumping to a stop against the rear wall.

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Troll in the Playground

"Waah...Garion..."
    The mare was still a sorta parent, so regardless of how much fun Garion seemed to have there, she had concern for the little foal and his impromptu catapult. She cantered back down the aisle and to Garion where she nuzzled his little head. "Are you hurt Garion?" She asked the foal and help him get to his hooves.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

"Is...it gonna cost me?.." Spark asked hesitantly, the question directed at both Blitz and Greif, his focus would be only on this. Unlike Greif, or most of Lycan's characters, he can't carry two conversation topics at once.

"My...friends...were trying to raise money to send me to flight camp...but... we ran into problems and stuff.
    " He said a little quietly and pawed his Dr Cola. But...two...good flyers...and a griffon professional....it would be so awesome if they could train him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    "No charge," Greif replies with a smile. "I'm retired, and I mostly just run this cafe for the fun of it. So I've got plenty of time to kill, and no reason to make you pay for it. Besides, Flight School doesn't let you get the same level of individual attention and training as you would get from one or both of us," the griffin explains with an idle wave of his talons. "So perhaps it's better that those plans fell through, hm?"
    "Of course I'm not going to charge ya'. That'd be a pretty jerkish thing to do don't you think. However, I'm with Grief on the thing about Flight School. Some of the filly's and colts there end up halfway teaching themselves. That's what happened to me, plus if the boss here is really as good as he says he might be able to teach ya some griffin maneuvers. How many ponies can say they were taught by griffin huh?"

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Titan in the Playground

"Waah...Garion..."
    The mare was still a sorta parent, so regardless of how much fun Garion seemed to have there, she had concern for the little foal and his impromptu catapult. She cantered back down the aisle and to Garion where she nuzzled his little head. "Are you hurt Garion?" She asked the foal and help him get to his hooves.
    A few stray pretzel arrows squished against her hide. Seems most of the traps were really over and done with.

Garion tried to scowl at her, but Miss Gwyn knew how much he liked the nuzzles. His mouth twisted and scrunched between a goofy grin and an annoyed frown as he returned the affections. "I'm fine, I'm fiiiiine, I said I'd get it!" He'd try to wriggle free from the over-protective mare and dutifully trot over to the basket, hefting it up in his teeth. "Thee? I can get it."

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Troll in the Playground

"No charge," Greif replies with a smile. "I'm retired, and I mostly just run this cafe for the fun of it. So I've got plenty of time to kill, and no reason to make you pay for it. Besides, Flight School doesn't let you get the same level of individual attention and training as you would get from one or both of us," the griffin explains with an idle wave of his talons. "So perhaps it's better that those plans fell through, hm?"
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    "Of course I'm not going to charge ya'. That'd be a pretty jerkish thing to do don't you think. However, I'm with Grief on the thing about Flight School. Some of the filly's and colts there end up halfway teaching themselves. That's what happened to me, plus if the boss here is really as good as he says he might be able to teach ya some griffin maneuvers. How many ponies can say they were taught by griffin huh?"

"Not many...and that would be soo cool,"
    Spark replied in subdued excitement. His face said it all. Now he wouldn't have to trouble Pyrite with money raising, and Pyrite will get to keep his Bits for things he'd want to do, he couldn't wait to tell him the news.

"So...I'll get to have two teachers?"
    He asked with an excited tinge to his voice.

A few stray pretzel arrows squished against her hide. Seems most of the traps were really over and done with.

Garion tried to scowl at her, but Miss Gwyn knew how much he liked the nuzzles. His mouth twisted and scrunched between a goofy grin and an annoyed frown as he returned the affections. "I'm fine, I'm fiiiiine, I said I'd get it!" He'd try to wriggle free from the over-protective mare and dutifully trot over to the basket, hefting it up in his teeth. "Thee? I can get it."
    Gwyn was a bit surprised by his..'rebellious' slightly 'heated'? response, something. She blinked several times trying to assess the situation.

"Uh well...I know you can get the basket, I was just making sure you didn't have any booboos and what not."

"Anyways, let us just go to the register and pay for the items. I really need a bath."

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Titan in the Playground

Gwyn was a bit surprised by his..'rebellious' slightly 'heated'? response, something. She blinked several times trying to assess the situation.

"Uh well...I know you can get the basket, I was just making sure you didn't have any booboos and what not."

"Anyways, let us just go to the register and pay for the items. I really need a bath."
    More like mildly annoyed response, but struggling due to nuzzles.

Garion nodded and followed along, his marshmellow-coated hooves squelching on the floor tiles. "I think I'm clean enough that I don't need a bath." Not technically a fib, they just had very different definitions of "clean enough". He'd carry that basket all the way to the front, despite the fact it was only a little smaller than he was. But he was a big colt, and he could do it.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Troll in the Playground

More like mildly annoyed response, but struggling due to nuzzles.

Garion nodded and followed along, his marshmellow-coated hooves squelching on the floor tiles. "I think I'm clean enough that I don't need a bath." Not technically a fib, they just had very different definitions of "clean enough". He'd carry that basket all the way to the front, despite the fact it was only a little smaller than he was. But he was a big colt, and he could do it.

"Oh, you're taking a bath too mister, believe,"
    She said in a deadpan tone as they walked down the aisle to the registers, sans booby traps.

She then put the items, the coloring book, pack of eight crayons, chocolate turtle candies and colored construction paper on the counter. She looked at the bored teenager running the register and gave him a stern look of 'we tell know one of what happened to me in here'. A bit of marshmallow goop bobbed in her mane.

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Troll in the Playground

"There's an impromptu shower in the side room, lab-shower style..."

He shrugs. He maintains the special look look of being embaressed by his mother common to teenagers across the multiverse, even without her physical presence.

"Anyway, that's 4 bits, ma'am."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

Greif nods with a smile. "Yup, seems that way."

"Greif's more than just a teacher, kid," Spin Top suddenly remarks from nearby. "Ever heard of the Raptors?"

Greif coughs, and flashes a nervous smile. "Pay no attention to the loud-mouthed mare behind the counter..."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "There's an impromptu shower in the side room, lab-shower style..."

He shrugs. He maintains the special look look of being embaressed by his mother common to teenagers across the multiverse, even without her physical presence.

"Anyway, that's 4 bits, ma'am."
    Four bits for all this junk and bag of candy, not bad, if it weren't for the booby traps, Gwyn might have liked this store. Anyways, she forked over four Bits. There may have been an impromptu shower, but she was stubborn in her want of taking a bubble bath at Grills.

After her things were placed in a paper bag, she turned to Garion. "Come, let's go back to Mister Grills...we're going to take a back route."

Greif's Cafe

Greif nods with a smile. "Yup, seems that way."

"Greif's more than just a teacher, kid," Spin Top suddenly remarks from nearby. "Ever heard of the Raptors?"

Greif coughs, and flashes a nervous smile. "Pay no attention to the loud-mouthed mare behind the counter..."
    So, Cloud and Tinker left, which Spark didn't mind. This was more awesomer than dealing with a scary hydra.

"Raptors...nope...never heard of them before,"
    He said with a brief quizzical look. He have Spin Top a polite smile. Sure, had himself a sorta kind fillyfriend now, but he still had that soft spot for the older mares and it didn't mean he still couldn't be nice to them and all.

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Titan in the Playground

Four bits for all this junk and bag of candy, not bad, if it weren't for the booby traps, Gwyn might have liked this store. Anyways, she forked over four Bits. There may have been an impromptu shower, but she was stubborn in her want of taking a bubble bath at Grills.

After her things were placed in a paper bag, she turned to Garion. "Come, let's go back to Mister Grills...we're going to take a back route."
    Naturally, Garion insisted on carrying the bag in his mouth.

"A...back route?" He glanced back, examining the detritus of the booby-trapped store still stuck to him. "I don't think I have any plants growing on me. I don't know how many roots I can get...are they on your back?" His hooves squished against her side as he reared up to check her back for roots.

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Troll in the Playground

Naturally, Garion insisted on carrying the bag in his mouth.

"A...back route?" He glanced back, examining the detritus of the booby-trapped store still stuck to him. "I don't think I have any plants growing on me. I don't know how many roots I can get...are they on your back?" His hooves squished against her side as he reared up to check her back for roots.

"No no sweetie...not like plants on your back, just that we'll take more hidden streets to get back to Mister Grills' place, so that we don't show off our uncleanliness to the ponies in town."
    Because to her it was still embarrassing. She headed out the door and made a turn towards a less busy street.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Titan in the Playground

"No no sweetie...not like plants on your back, just that we'll take more hidden streets to get back to Mister Grills' place, so that we don't show off our uncleanliness to the ponies in town."
    Because to her it was still embarrassing. She headed out the door and made a turn towards a less busy street.
    And so, Garion faithfully trotted behind her, dreading every step back towards bathy doom. But he kept his mouth shut, and soon they were back at the Grill. A back entrance, anyhow.

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Troll in the Playground

And they snuck past the Peppers which was a feat in itself and scurried into Grills apartment where she plopped down on the hallway floor in exhaustion.

"Blargh....."

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Titan in the Playground

Garion didn't even get a chance to set the heavy bag down before his little legs decided they could take no more. He managed a single step into the hallway, and then promptly plopped down right next to Miss Gwyn.

"Blargh....."

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Troll in the Playground

And the two probably laid there on the ground for some time. Gwynfillion couldn't help but laugh a little at Garion's impersonation of her.

"How are you doing Garion?"
    She 'randomly' asked, her cheek pressed against the floor.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

So, Cloud and Tinker left, which Spark didn't mind. This was more awesomer than dealing with a scary hydra.

"Raptors...nope...never heard of them before,"
    He said with a brief quizzical look. He have Spin Top a polite smile. Sure, had himself a sorta kind fillyfriend now, but he still had that soft spot for the older mares and it didn't mean he still couldn't be nice to them and all.
    Spin Top smirks. "The Raptors are the Griffin Kingdom's version of the Wonderbolts," she explains with a knowing smirk.

"Thank you Spinner for that educational lesson," Greif remarks with a forced smile. "Now, let's just move on and-"

"And Greif here used to be one, in fact," she observes, her smirk deepening.

"Thank you, Spinner," Greif nervous states with a very strained smile. "Hey, who wants a sandwich? Anypony? Spinner, would be you be so kind as to-"

"Actually, he was Captain for a bit before he retired."

"THANK YOU, Spinner," the griffin squawks, clearly uncomfortable with her sharing all this information. "Anything ELSE you'd like to share about me that I would have preferred them not to know?"

"He's a shameless flirt with no qualms about cross-species dating."

Grief facepalms.

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Titan in the Playground

And the two probably laid there on the ground for some time. Gwynfillion couldn't help but laugh a little at Garion's impersonation of her.

"How are you doing Garion?"
    She 'randomly' asked, her cheek pressed against the floor.
    And Garion turned his head to smoosh his cheek against the floor too. "I'm not tired, I'm just resting," he fibbed, his little chest swelling with each panting breath. He was a big colt, after all. He could carry Miss Gwyn's bags allllllll day if she wanted him to.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Troll in the Playground

And Garion turned his head to smoosh his cheek against the floor too. "I'm not tired, I'm just resting," he fibbed, his little chest swelling with each panting breath. He was a big colt, after all. He could carry Miss Gwyn's bags allllllll day if she wanted him to.

"...Yea...me too,"
    Sneaking wore her out, hahah. "Come on....let's go manage to take the stuff to the living room and then go take...a bubble bath."
    ====

Greif's Cafe

"Why don't you want me to know? Being a captain is coooooool,"
    Spark said with big ol' round eyes in a fanboyish manner.

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Titan in the Playground

"...Yea...me too,"
    Sneaking wore her out, hahah. "Come on....let's go manage to take the stuff to the living room and then go take...a bubble bath."
    Garion started to wince, but then a word caught his ears. "Bubble...bath?" He opened one eye curiously. "Is that with bubbles instead of water?"

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Troll in the Playground

Garion started to wince, but then a word caught his ears. "Bubble...bath?" He opened one eye curiously. "Is that with bubbles instead of water?"

"No, it still has water, but also bubbles that float on it, does that sound like fun to you?"
    She asked the little foal.

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Titan in the Playground

"No, it still has water, but also bubbles that float on it, does that sound like fun to you?"
    She asked the little foal.
    Garion narrowed his eyes, scrunching his mouth up in suspicion. This sounded an awful lot like a regular bath, with some fancy magical soaps. On the other hoof, fancy magical soaps sounded really really cool. A real dilemma. "I'll try it..." he said hesitantly, struggling to pull himself up with the bag of odds and ends.

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Troll in the Playground

Garion narrowed his eyes, scrunching his mouth up in suspicion. This sounded an awful lot like a regular bath, with some fancy magical soaps. On the other hoof, fancy magical soaps sounded really really cool. A real dilemma. "I'll try it..." he said hesitantly, struggling to pull himself up with the bag of odds and ends.
    She helped him stand up via her TK. "I think you'll like it Garion. Its....rather you. Anyways, I'll put the bag away, you head to the bathroom alright?"

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Grief's Cafe

Blitz's jaw drops as he hears the reveal about his new boss. You could practically here the clunk of it from how low it was hanging. Then there was the eyes. They had stars in them as bright as the ones that made up his cutie mark. "My boss...is the former captain of the Raptors" he said in a whispery voice of awe.

He holds his hooves of to his face as he whispers, "I am not worthy!"

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Titan in the Playground

She helped him stand up via her TK. "I think you'll like it Garion. Its....rather you. Anyways, I'll put the bag away, you head to the bathroom alright?"
    Once on his hooves, Garion started getting his second wind. Not enough to carry the bag, but enough that he could tug it along the ground, which he promptly did. "I can put the bag away, where does it need to go?" he asked eagerly, tail wagging away.

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Greif's Cafe

"Why don't you want me to know? Being a captain is coooooool,"
    Spark said with big ol' round eyes in a fanboyish manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Grief's Cafe

Blitz's jaw drops as he hears the reveal about his new boss. You could practically here the clunk of it from how low it was hanging. Then there was the eyes. They had stars in them as bright as the ones that made up his cutie mark. "My boss...is the former captain of the Raptors" he said in a whispery voice of awe.

He holds his hooves of to his face as he whispers, "I am not worthy!"

Greif sighs.

Fanboys. Fanboys everywhere.

"You need to be less humble, Greify," Spinner quips with a playful smirk.

"I need to find a new assistant," the griffin deadpans.

Spin Top sticks out her tongue. "You're no fun."

Greif rolls his eyes and looks back at Spark and Blitz. "Yeah, yeah. I'm the recently retired Captain Lowe, of the Royal Griffin Air Force's Raptor Wing. Thought I'd come settle down in a sleepy little town, and take a stab at living a quiet little life of anonymity. But somepony," he turns to glare at Spin Top, who merely smirks, "Had to go and be a blabbermouth."
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-12-09 at 11:06 PM.