New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic_Comedian View Post
    I think we all do, but don't take Psychology hoping to find out. All you'll get for your trouble is a bunch of overpriced things you have to buy.
    Well, more specifically I wish I knew how one person in specific ticks, and I'm FAIRLY CERTAIN I will never know, which just makes me want to know more.

Aren't emotions FUN boys and girls?
    Steampunk GwynSkull by DR. BATH

"Live to the point of tears"
    - Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntonian View Post
    What. Is. This. Madness.

2. - Top - End - #572

Default Re: Serpentine's Secretly Sapphic Salacious Sacrarium of Random Banter #180

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Impressive. I've...been to Alberta, in one city. And I've very briefly (ie, Airport Hotel) been to various other provinces on the way to New Brunswick once. That's it, never have left Canada.
    That'll change once I drag you to my place.

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

3. - Top - End - #573

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    Well, more specifically I wish I knew how one person in specific ticks, and I'm FAIRLY CERTAIN I will never know, which just makes me want to know more.

Aren't emotions FUN boys and girls?
    Very fun indeed.

In other news, constantly brooding about family matters gives me wicked bad insomnia.
    "Love takes up where knowledge leaves off."
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

4. - Top - End - #574

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn chan 'r Gwyll View Post
    Yeah, I think I've read that somewhere.

*sigh*, I wish I understood what makes people tick.
    Yeah.

Me too. <hugs>

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    .... Thanks Mooncat. Next time i see a girl with make-up on I'll be thinking about sweaty implied-to-be-gay men covered in half-dried mud
    Mud? No, oil with dead skin and dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Ikari View Post
    Which countries, oh well-travelled one? =3
    Netherlands, Greece, Turkey, Canada, Czech Republic, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy, Country Where I Was Born And Wont Name, Switzerland, England are the first I can name, however I know there's more, but I don't recall them well as I was younger when I went there.

Impressive. I've...been to Alberta, in one city. And I've very briefly (ie, Airport Hotel) been to various other provinces on the way to New Brunswick once. That's it, never have left Canada.
    <huggles> I'm taking you to America as soon as possible, LaLa.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #575
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh no I'm being kidnapped, you guys are adorable

6. - Top - End - #576

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Netherlands, Greece, Turkey, Canada, Czech Republic, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Italy, Country Where I Was Born And Wont Name, Switzerland, England are the first I can name, however I know there's more, but I don't recall them well as I was younger when I went there.
    Oooh, places we've been to list! Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, England, Scotland, Turkey, Austria, Canada, and Mexico. Oh, and the USA (26 states) of course, but that's just where I live.

<huggles> I'm taking you to America as soon as possible, LaLa.
    Bring her to New England!
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

7. - Top - End - #577
    Banned

Aww....I've never even left Australia. Worst part is, we're so far from the rest of the world...

And I'm still sick. Blech... :c And it's raining. I wanted to go get something for late-lunch, but I'd get stuck in the rain and cold. :/
    Last edited by Skeppio; 2012-08-23 at 12:29 AM.

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ettin in the Playground

Zodi's far too popular with us Americans. She's got people from every corner of the US fighting to be the first to show her their part of the country. =P

...clearly, I'll just have to kidnap her first! >=3
    Last edited by Cobra_Ikari; 2012-08-23 at 12:29 AM.
    Cobra Avatar by the lovely Miss Nobody.

9. - Top - End - #579

Zodi's far too popular with us Americans. She's got people from every corner of the US fighting to be the first to show her their part of the country. =P

...clearly, I'll just have to kidnap her first! >=3
    I suggest pistols at dawn to settle this matter.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

10. - Top - End - #580

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    Oooh, places we've been to list! Poland, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic, France, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, England, Scotland, Turkey, Austria, Canada, and Mexico. Oh, and the USA (26 states) of course, but that's just where I live.

Ooh, which states? I've only ever been to Oregon, California, Pennsylvania, and New York. And I don't remember New York.

Nope. She's coming to Washington.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #581
    Ettin in the Playground

I suggest pistols at dawn to settle this matter.
    Very well, good sir. Pistols at dawn it is!

Aaaand now that I know you'll be preoccupied waiting around for me to show up, perfect opportunity to abscond with Zodihugs in the meantime* =3

12. - Top - End - #582

Ooh, which states? I've only ever been to Oregon, California, Pennsylvania, and New York. And I don't remember New York.

Washington? That's literally the other end of the country!

Anyways, I've lived in California, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island. I've been to Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Wisconsin, Minnesota, North Dakota, and Montana.

Very well, good sir. Pistols at dawn it is!

Aaaand now that I know you'll be preoccupied waiting around for me to show up, perfect opportunity to abscond with Zodihugs in the meantime* =3
    What makes you think I'll be waiting? I'll just follow the tracking device embedded in your spleen and find you before you can abscond with anything.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

13. - Top - End - #583

Washington? That's literally the other end of the country!
    Then you come over here! My only goal is getting to see LaLa, and for that, she has to be in my state.

ION: Just finished the first episode of Downton Abbey with my parents. Not that great, IMO.
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ettin in the Playground

What makes you think I'll be waiting? I'll just follow the tracking device embedded in your spleen and find you before you can abscond with anything.
    Psh, rookie mistake. You can totally live without a spleen! You've just provided me with the perfect decoy to throw you off my trail!

...this is getting quite silly, isn't it. >.>

15. - Top - End - #585

Then you come over here! My only goal is getting to see LaLa, and for that, she has to be in my state.

ION: Just finished the first episode of Downton Abbey with my parents. Not that great, IMO.
    Hey, don't be selfish. Sharing is caring!

Psh, rookie mistake. You can totally live without a spleen! You've just provided me with the perfect decoy to throw you off my trail!

...this is getting quite silly, isn't it. >.>
    That's why I have Blue parachuting in to restrain you until I arrive!
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

16. - Top - End - #586

That's why I have Blue parachuting in to restrain you until I arrive!
    Thanks for the parachute, but I'm using it to get to Zodi before all of you. She's MY little sister, y'hear!

Blue Ghost, Lawful Good generalist wizard, at your service.
    Love wins. S'agapo.

I make MtG cards. My portfolio

17. - Top - End - #587
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ghost View Post

I must regret to inform you both that until she pays her dues she shall remain under the vigilance of the loan shark lender.

Lesson for today: Don't ask favours from a cartographer who is into soul trading.

Thanks for the parachute, but I'm using it to get to Zodi before all of you. She's MY little sister, y'hear!
    You underestimate my wealth. She's my debtor.

You are all over-thinking it, the easiest solution is to simply relocate to Edmonton, which isn't THAT hard...
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-08-23 at 01:00 AM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

18. - Top - End - #588
    Ettin in the Playground

This feels somehow relevant to what's going on.

So, Zodi, how does it feel to be so popular? =3

19. - Top - End - #589

*pushes detonator*

I knew it was a good precaution to include a self destruct mechanism on your parachute.
    - St. Thomas Aquinas

20. - Top - End - #590

It's quite interesting. Also, Pinkhair, I was unware you traded in souls when I recruited you, and have not once sign a deal in blood. I don't think you've got ALL my soul at the very least

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ettin in the Playground

It's quite interesting. Also, Pinkhair, I was unware you traded in souls when I recruited you, and have not once sign a deal in blood. I don't think you've got ALL my soul at the very least
    Oh, you did, remember the pentagon drawing and that one drawing where I asked you to draw a ouija board on the mail, I believe my lawyer did contact you about both. I'm satisfied with parts, that's all I need to sell it along a package to a group of interested persons who will in turn sell a bigger package and so on and so on until a the soul trading bubble bursts.

I do have the written contract for the marketplace, the time schedule was insane and I asked full payment in advance, I have this little locket here with your signature and your voice as well.
    Last edited by AsteriskAmp; 2012-08-23 at 01:09 AM.
    The Iron Avatarist Crypt of Fame - Exorcising photobucket from the historic archives of the forum.
    Go and went by many names Ast, Avgvst, Pink-Haired August, araveugnitsuga and nowadays AsteriskAmp.

22. - Top - End - #592

Hey, don't be selfish. Sharing is caring!
    Pffffffffffffffffffffft.

...We;re SIBLINGS, dimwit!

Quote Originally Posted by araveugnitsuga View Post
    I must regret to inform you both that until she pays her dues she shall remain under the vigilance of the loan shark lender.
    I'm sorry, did you forget I took your soul when I named you?

ION: GUYS HELP ME. MY GRANDMOTHER JUST DISCOVERED L33TSPEAK AND MY DAD IS ENCOURAGING IT
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #593

As Transiberian Orchestra teaches us, nobody actually trades in souls. They just convince you that they trade in souls and then proceed to steal the soul of gullible victims. Also, there is no soul trading bubble. There is a soul train bubble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardog View Post
    Rockphed said it well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Starfall
    When your pants are full of crickets, you don't need mnemonics.
    Dragontar by Serpentine.

Now offering unsolicited advice.

24. - Top - End - #594

Pffffffffffffffffffffft.

...We;re SIBLINGS, dimwit!

I'm sorry, did you forget I took your soul when I named you?

ION: GUYS HELP ME. MY GRANDMOTHER JUST DISCOVERED L33TSPEAK AND MY DAD IS ENCOURAGING IT
    Oh dear that is QUITE hilarious. Hope things work out well in THAT situation.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Titan in the Playground

I'll just do this with her and she'll be mine forever. Only I'll do it better than in the clip, obviously.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo

26. - Top - End - #596
    Ettin in the Playground

Stand back, I'm a quasi medical professional. Give her a link to TVTropes and Cracked and then run.

27. - Top - End - #597
    Titan in the Playground

B- B- BlueZodiac? Scandal!
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

28. - Top - End - #598
    Miniature Giant Space Hamster in the Playground Administrator

...ION: GUYS HELP ME. MY GRANDMOTHER JUST DISCOVERED L33TSPEAK AND MY DAD IS ENCOURAGING IT
    Spoiler
    Show

"My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    B- B- BlueZodiac? Scandal!
    You'd rather have MoonZodiac?

30. - Top - End - #600
    Troll in the Playground

Bring her to Old England! We have a lot more history and stuff.
    Part of YugiohITP

Warning: This post may contain traces of nuts, madness and/or sarcasm, you have been warned.