New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 18333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1479
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Hey guys. Had an idea for a story earlier, and I ended up browsing pictres of Pipsqueak. Take a look at this one. What kind of animal has a skull like the one on Pip's eyepatch?

Spoiler
    Show
    Uh, stylized squid? It definitely reminds me of squiddles, from Homestuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Barely one page in twenty four hours? Okay, who's been eating ponythreaders?
    I can only speak for myself, but H.L.A. Hart has devoured a significant portion of my soul time today.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony LIII: Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!

Radscorpians maybe? I've been playing Torchlight II myself, and Borderlands 2 is out as well, so maybe everyone is gaming.

I think my favourite FO:E spinoff is still Pink Eyes. Smaller in scope than the original, and a different type of story. Can be surprisingly funny and moving at different times.

Wings is another interesting one, with less story and more arts and crafts. And I just noticed there's another story by the same author: Sights. Which seems to be some complex multimedia thing. Goes to investigate...
    Last edited by Excession; 2012-09-22 at 08:30 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kd7sov View Post
    And we know that's referring to the tracks or some such, rather than the DVD itself, because...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    Or 1 disc at 66 minutes?

Seems to me more data we should have before jumping to conclusions
    Top Draw is an animation studio, not a DVD company. If this were just a compilation, we would be hearing this from Shout! Factory, not Top Draw, unless they were reanimating old episodes for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-09-22 at 08:32 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Excession View Post
    Radscorpians maybe? I've been playing Torchlight II myself, and Borderlands 2 is out as well, so maybe everyone is gaming.

I think my favourite FO:E spinoff is still Pink Eyes. Smaller in scope than the original, and a different type of story. Can be surprisingly funny and moving at different times.

Wings is another interesting one, with less story and more arts and crafts. And I just noticed there's another story by the same author: Sights. Which seems to be some complex multimedia thing. Goes to investigate...
    I was going to mention Pink Eyes. The tale of a three-year old who was Canterlot Ghoul'ed and wanders down a highway to
    Spoiler
    Show
    Find her mother.

Also, as for what is eating us, I would suggest life. It's death rate is 100%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Top Draw is an animation studio, not a DVD company. If this were just a compilation, we would be hearing this from Shout! Factory, not Top Draw, unless they were reanimating old episodes for whatever reason.
    It's also IDed as a DVD and the length is suspiciously coincidental. For that matter with no real official notice its hard to say just what it might refer to.

Is it possible, sure. But this remains all speculative.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    I was going to mention Pink Eyes. The tale of a three-year old who was Canterlot Ghoul'ed and wanders down a highway to
    Spoiler
    Show
    Find her mother.
    "Are you my mummy?"
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Troll in the Playground

*burps up ponytail*
    >,>
    <,<
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-09-22 at 09:42 PM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Titan in the Playground

Skags and Bullymongs. Uh, I'm pre-occupied with Borderlands 2 at the moment, mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    I think it's misleading to say that the Fallout games don't take themselves seriously. They do parody several things, such as using a proxy for Coca-Cola bottlecaps as their currency, referencing all the old Cold War black and white films, using old green-text computes, and having several horribly disfigured people do their comic relief. But the world of Fallout is a world where people laugh, so that they don't cry. Because if you actually take the time to look at what is, and compare it to what was, the loss is staggering. If you have a chance, go pick up Fallout 3. Turn off the radio so there's no jaunty music. Put away all the happy vault-tec figures and 1950s clothing and naming. Then, walk around, look at the towns, at the vaults, at the world. It's not pretty.

I haven't read Fallout: Equestria. But, if as Thanqol says, it managed to capture that feeling of Fallout and somehow make it work with ponies, of all things, that is really impressive.
    I'm never really sure how seriously we are supposed to take the devestation. I think it's the brown-ness that does it for me.
    Have you seen pictures of chernobyl? It's like a wildlife reserve now. We are expected to believe that Life must now subsist on a long-dead-grass based eco-system, with Humanity surviving by eating hundred year old instant mashed potato. I enjoy the whole thing, but even the serious bits seem a little hilarious, you know? I'm just not sure how intentionally.

Though it does leave a hilarious mental image of the state of the world. Which is to say, the wastelanders and so on all convinced that the world is reduced to an arid, blasted nuclear desert. But all it actually is, is that the games are set in an actual desert that just happens to be nuclear.

And presumably if you travelled a few weeks in one direction you'd not only see a tree, or some green grass, but a mad, lush, bountifull (nuclear) wilderness like washington dc in Logan's Run or the scenery in Enslaved: Oddesy to the West

Can't say I'm likely to read Fallout Equestria, even with such a glowing endorsement. Still, I'd probably enjoy it if I did, and I'm sure the same can't be said of the increasingly infamous spinoffs, tie-ins and me-too side stories.

9. - Top - End - #1269

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here. So correct me if I'm wrong.

Fallout Equestria is dark, and has some pretty dark moments. However most of it comes from the horror of how reasonable the fall of ponykind is. Well and Raiders. Besides that I wouldn't say it's darker then Fallout 3 at a close look.
    Let me see if I can clarify, using a completely separate example.

Mistborn, by Brandon Sanderson, is in some ways a very dark book. The characters mostly don't realize it, but something went horribly wrong a thousand years ago; ashfalls from nearby volcanoes are common, the ideas of flowers, green plants, blue skies, and stars are mostly unknown, they're ruled by an immortal tyrant who lets his top nobles go to war with each other every so often and actively encourages the oppression of the "skaa" class... but it doesn't feel dark. We're looking at the world mostly through the eyes of one character, who's getting her horizons hugely expanded and getting swept up in a charismatic revolutionary movement, and there are witty remarks and balls and street slang and subterfuge... and so, despite the inherent darkness of the setting, it's not that dark a book. (The sequels somewhat less so, but that's a slightly different issue.)

That's the sort of thing I'm saying. I have no problem with post-apocalyptic settings as such, but I want them to be tempered in their presentation. I don't mind learning how things came to such a pass, or what the present is like, but I don't want the underlying bleakness to be the whole story. Especially if it's also a pony story.

Does that help you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Uh, stylized squid? It definitely reminds me of squiddles, from Homestuck.
    Ooh, there's an interesting idea. Sort of a Captain Nemo thing going on, cephalopods as the archenemies of pony pirates...

Possibly I should invest in a plotbunny splicer to formalize the process.

(And no, Chrome, when I type "cephalopods" I don't mean "hydrocephalus".)
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Ogre in the Playground

Ehh I don't quite get ponies and any sort of tech so I'd rather she fly.

(Needs. To. Be. An. Episode!)
    Well, assuming Faust's influence is still around,
    Spoiler
    Show
    Scootaloo is intended to never learn to fly.

It's also IDed as a DVD and the length is suspiciously coincidental. For that matter with no real official notice its hard to say just what it might refer to.

Is it possible, sure. But this remains all speculative.
    Plus, isn't the release date right around the same time as the next 5-episode DVD with the new episodes on it?

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    How long is each chapter of Fallout:Equestria, roughly? And how many chapters?
    45 chapters and about half again as long as War and Peace.

It's not light reading.

Between FTL, FO:E and schoolwork I'm lucky I exist at all.

12. - Top - End - #1272
    Orc in the Playground

Stuff.
    I would just like to comment on my surprise at finding a fellow Sanderson fan in Ponythread. On a related note, what do you think Vin's cutie mark would look like? For the rest of Ponythread, what would the special talents of various book characters be?

For instance, I think Mat's (form the Wheel of Time) would be a pair of dice.

That is all.
    Last edited by Colonel Fedora; 2012-09-22 at 11:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Every time someone presses the quote button on one of my posts I steal a very small part of their soul.

I have a Tumblr now. So that's cool.

13. - Top - End - #1273

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *burps up ponytail*
    >,>
    <,<
    *Readies shotgun*

WHO DID THE ELDRITCH DARE CONSUME.
    (Un?)official ponythread element of airships.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Titan in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, assuming Faust's influence is still around,
    Spoiler
    Show
    Scootaloo is intended to never learn to fly.
    With all respect due that is one I would not like to see upheld

Plus, isn't the release date right around the same time as the next 5-episode DVD with the new episodes on it?
    Is it I didn't look for that. If true that would be suggestive, that's their content while Studio B has the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    I would just like to comment on my surprise at finding a fellow Sanderson fan in Ponythread. On a related note, what do you think Vin's cutie mark would look like? For the rest of Ponythread, what would the special talents of various book characters be?

For instance, I think Mat's (form the Wheel of Time) would be a pair of dice.

That is all.
    Sooo not Sanderson's character there. He was bloody well picked just to type up the flaming notes.

Though I of course agree, I'd have to say six dice though. Dark One's Eyes.

Done properly the WoT Ponyverse would have them cutie marks appear a lot later in life, or we'd need foal/filly main characters. Because Rand, Mat, Perrin, and Egwene should totally start blank flanked.

Let see for a conservative list of major characters:

Moiraine- bright blue gem.
    Lan- a certain sword
    Thom- harp
    Elayne- tiara
    Aviendha- spear and buckler design
    Min- an eye
    Nynaeve- a medicinal plant with thorns
    Egwene- Flame of Tar Valon (only post-schism)
    Perrin- a hammer (after reconciling that its his choice)
    Mat- dice (shows up book three, subject to much ribbing about how disreputable it is)

and

Rand- Combined Aes Sedai symbol of the Age of Legends (you know when it shows up)

Now the real question is who's what pony breed? Channeling should have nothing to do with unicorns though.

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    *Readies shotgun*

WHO DID THE ELDRITCH DARE CONSUME.
    no one.
    well, no one important.

poor thing made a bargain to "not be lonely anymore". so now he isn't, and he never will be.

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by thubby; 2012-09-23 at 12:40 AM.
    a tiny space dedicated to a beloved grandpa now passed. may every lunch be peanut butter-banana sandwiches.
    i has 2/4 an internets.
    old avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

gnome_4ever:

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Titan in the Playground

Let me see if I can clarify, using a completely separate example.

Mistborn, by Brandon Sanderson, is in some ways a very dark book. The characters mostly don't realize it, but something went horribly wrong a thousand years ago; ashfalls from nearby volcanoes are common, the ideas of flowers, green plants, blue skies, and stars are mostly unknown, they're ruled by an immortal tyrant who lets his top nobles go to war with each other every so often and actively encourages the oppression of the "skaa" class... but it doesn't feel dark. We're looking at the world mostly through the eyes of one character, who's getting her horizons hugely expanded and getting swept up in a charismatic revolutionary movement, and there are witty remarks and balls and street slang and subterfuge... and so, despite the inherent darkness of the setting, it's not that dark a book. (The sequels somewhat less so, but that's a slightly different issue.)

That's the sort of thing I'm saying. I have no problem with post-apocalyptic settings as such, but I want them to be tempered in their presentation. I don't mind learning how things came to such a pass, or what the present is like, but I don't want the underlying bleakness to be the whole story. Especially if it's also a pony story.

Does that help you understand?
    I think I see...

Well in that case the it will be pretty dark for you. Afterall it does go to some efforts to show you the mistakes each of the Mane 6 made, which all contributed to how bad things are in the current times.

Ultimately it's a story about hope though so I think you might be able to get through it.

Quote Originally Posted by thubby View Post
    *burps up ponytail*
    >,>
    <,<
    So that's where my tail went! *Takes tail, places on head.*
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

since we have 30+ days minimum to kill before the new season shall we have our semi-annual completely not regular survey of favorite ships for certain characters? Please no more than 2 per character

i'll start

Rarity--Fluttershy

Fluttershy--Trixie

Applejack--Rainbow Dash..or Mayor Mare

Rainbow Dash--Twilight Sparkle..or Spitfire(especially as portrayed together in Family Mares)

Pinkie Pie--Big Mac

Twilight Sparkle--Cheerilee..or Luna

Applebloom--Scootaloo..or Pipsqueak

Scootaloo--Applebloom

Lyra--Bonbon(and viceversa..though i did like one story that had Bonbon break up w/ Lyra and go w/ Rarity)

Spike--Sweetie Belle

Vinyl--Octavia(and vice versa)
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

The GRE. And people who are also craving Chinese food.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    since we have 30+ days minimum to kill before the new season shall we have our semi-annual completely not regular survey of favorite ships for certain characters? Please no more than 2 per character

i'll start

Rarity--Fluttershy

Fluttershy--Trixie

Applejack--Rainbow Dash..or Mayor Mare

Rainbow Dash--Twilight Sparkle..or Spitfire(especially as portrayed together in Family Mares)

Pinkie Pie--Big Mac

Twilight Sparkle--Cheerilee..or Luna

Applebloom--Scootaloo..or Pipsqueak

Scootaloo--Applebloom

Lyra--Bonbon(and viceversa..though i did like one story that had Bonbon break up w/ Lyra and go w/ Rarity)

Spike--Sweetie Belle

Vinyl--Octavia(and vice versa)

Sure.

Fluttershy--Rainbow Dash

Big Mac--Pinkie Pie

Big Mac--Cheerilee

Spitfire--Soarin

Soarin--Applejack

Rarity--Spike

Rarity--Fancy Pants

Twilight--Celestia/Luna

Twilight--Trixie

Lyra--Bonbon

Lyra--Octavia

Vinyl Scratch--Octavia

Vinyl Scratch--Pinkie Pie

Spike--Sweetie Bell
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spike--Sweetie Bell
    HERESY! Spike/Applebloom all the way!

Look at this carefuly. It is pony related.
    Spoiler
    Show

Celestia Bless Baytwelve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

no Pokonic, you are mistaken

Fluttershy--Rainbow Dash

Big Mac--Cheerilee
    ^^ that is the Heresy
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2012-09-23 at 02:20 AM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

full size avatar

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Titan in the Playground

no Pokonic, you are mistaken

^^ that is the Heresy
    If you don't know my feelings on FlutterDash then you really haven't been paying attention.

As for BigCheer it had an entire episode devoted to setting it up.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Troll in the Playground

So I was flipping through channels on my at&t uverse and got to some channel named the hub. And I saw this thing:
    Spoiler
    Show

I then immediately realized that the hub symbol I had seen in some funny clips was this same one. Apparently this show appears at 3:38 am and perhaps before/after this time on Sunday for my location. I of course immediately turned off the TV even though no one else is up so as to save my reputation and prevent any possible repercussions that might arise if I would be seen. I also just remembered that I will need to change the channel 2 times to make sure there is no evidence of association with that channel as I am person of the paranoid variety.

Bottom line: Too much of a chicken to watch the show... even when no one else would know.

EDIT: There, changed the channel to 2 and 4 (news channels). Now, no one will suspect anything. As usual I delete my internet history of this page as well but that's just normal precautions.

EDIT2: Just asked my cat whether or not this was the right course of action and he agreed with me (after I petted him a bit in such a way that he nodded).
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2012-09-23 at 05:51 AM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Unless you are looking at some source I am not aware of, that is the completion date, not the release date. Just means that the animation is done, there probably would still be various things for Studio B to do after that, assuming this actually is some sort of movie.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-09-23 at 06:34 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Titan in the Playground

i'll start
    Alright, let's start with the Absolutes, the One True OTPs:

Lyra--BonBon

Rarity--Fancypants

Scootaloo--Rumble

Applejack--Zecora

Sweetie Belle--Silver Spoon

Vinyl Scratch--Octavia (because I don't have much of an opinion on this ship so it's as good as any other. I really like Vinyl with Twilight, but Twilight already has a lot of good ships that I'd probably rate higher)

BigMac--Mystery Stallion X (because there doesn't seem to be a good fit for him in the show yet, but it's definitely another stallion)

Spike--Mystery Young Dragon Q (to be announced, I really love the idea that Spike ends up finding another young, civilized dragon and learns that he's not the only dragon living among ponies)

Then things get quite a bit more uncertain for me, I tend to flip flop a lot on these, but this is one possible list that I think I'd like (I call it my "Rivalry list"):

Twilight Sparkle--Princess Luna (because come on, her brother got a pretty princess, Twilight can't be having with that sort of thing. Time to ramp up the sibling rivalry!)

Trixie--Prince Blueblood (Shining gets Cadance and Twilight gets Luna? Well, Trixie can play that game! Time to crank that rivalry button all the way up to 11! Sad thing is, I actually feel bad for Trixie, maybe I should give her Celestia instead? )

Rainbow Dash--Fluttershy (because it's so obvious, even though I really like TwiDash too)

Pinkie Pie--Soarin' (because I can't leave Pinkie out of the fun, can I? And they sort of fit together)

And... after that I think it just goes into "let's put two random ponies together that sort of fit" territory. That is, I don't have a lot of opinions beyond this point. Not yet, at least. Even Pinkie above was a little shaky, I think.

26. - Top - End - #1286

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    I would just like to comment on my surprise at finding a fellow Sanderson fan in Ponythread. On a related note, what do you think Vin's cutie mark would look like?
    Surprise? Huh. I didn't think they were small enough groups that overlap would be improbable...

Marque du Vin? Or no, sorry, "vin" is a French word already, isn't it? Let's see... 'twould almost certainly be granted before she met Kelsier, so no allomantic vials or beads of atium... something that wouldn't draw undue attention at the balls... maybe the earring? I'd like to do something with her Pushing, but I can't figure out anything that would both represent it and not attract attention.

Final Vin would, of course, have a different cutie mark. Possibly a shield.
    Level 4 Bibliophile/Level 3 Bard, working toward the Bibliomancer Prestige Class

Brandon Sanderson recommender... In The Playground!

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have no idea if this is a real game or not, but it looks amazing.
    Kinda like The Sims, yeah. Whatever it is, I do like the art.

The actual FF3. In the wild wild days before save points and buying phoenix downs were invented.
    I getcha.
    Those were indeed good old days.

Not me, I was busy with offline stuff like RPing as Trixie in Monte Carlo.
    I haven't eaten anyone in a week, minimum.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-09-23 at 08:59 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

As for BigCheer it had an entire episode devoted to setting it up.
    yes..because they were poisoned

full size avatar

29. - Top - End - #1289
    Spamalot in the Playground

In last night's RP, The Great & Powerful Trixie traveled to Monte Carlo and managed to steal ALL the limelights. Trixie had a huge crowd at the casinos and even got an interview with several journalists. Ended with a invite by the royal princess of Monte Carlo for an audience.
    Trixie found a piece of heaven here.

Of course it did have to end when "business" called-- aparently there's a bomb plot going on for the Grand Prix race to kill several prominant leaders of OPEC so we need to stop the race car that's carrying the explosive.

Trixie also learns that skydiving off buildings is a sport:
    Trixie: "Trixie is trying to understand why anyone would want to jump out of a perfectly good building."

Jimmy: "Maybe we should stop so some of you can change your underwear?"
    Trixie: "Why? Harmony and Mason live off the adrenaline and I'm not wearing any."

Jimmy: "Parts for the bomb are stashed in the various pit stops."
    Trixie: "A bomb you say? Danger sure finds us. We'll need to find the rest of the team then."
    Paul: **Over the phone** "Hello? I can still hear you both."
    Trixie: "Shut up Paul, the adults are talking." **Hangs up on Paul**

With all respect due that is one I would not like to see upheld
    I am okay with this opinion.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2012-09-23 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Spelling, my mortal enemy
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Colossus in the Playground

Diego: Fantastic

Also, tonight I just entered one of my most surreal new hobbies: Random Anime Watching. I grab something off shippuuden and watch it without knowing anything about what I'm getting myself into.

I was rewarded with this image, of a giant robot causing a sonic rainboom after decapitating an evil catholic robot while two girls kissed.

Spoiler
    Show

This was the first episode.