New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1291
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"But I have been talking and running my mouth, but I ain't seeing trouble being saved.."
    He said as he eyed the board warily. "Are you going to paddle me?".
    If that was a joke Ammy is completely the wrong pony to be asking about it. "We've already gone over this," the mare states as the board and its weight begin to rest on top of Fox Trot. Soon a few heavier objects nearby find their way on to the board.

Oddly enough, the wine is still in reach.

"Now, are you feeling more cooperative?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #1292
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy nestled down under the soft covers, and nodded softly. He leaned his head up timidly, lips puckered, and-

-was left utterly out in the cold.

"That's a crossbow..." observed Sandy dumbly. With an effort, he lifted his head and squinted his still-glazed eyes at the piece of machinery. "That's...my crossbow?" In his tired state, it was hard to tell if he was happy, impressed, disbeliving, disappointed, or any emotion at all other than "exceptionally sleepy".
    "Yes. Is not it wonderful? It is accurate within 80 hooves with the scope and can fold back under a shirt sleeve." she replies as she hooved it over. "You can use it on the mission. We might need the firepower if the Captian is stuck in a dress."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

3. - Top - End - #1293
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    The one thing Icy hated more than enemies who just wouldn't die? Enemies who actually thought it was a good idea to injure non-combatants who didn't even pose a threat. It offended the very core of her being.

With a growl, she flung the earth pony off with her telekinesis, no wonder bothering with niceties, and rolled to face the unicorn. "You're dead," she stated simply, as her horn glowed again. The very air seemed to freeze around the unicorn, making breathing difficult and blurring his vision. Then Icy let loose her salvo, half a dozen of icicles as large as a foreleg, her icy magic driving them forward to make sure the unicorn didn't repeat his trick.
    "Dead?....That's...n-not nice...I'll only be back, cheatin' bit-tc-tch--..." The stallion smirked in his teeth chatteringness as he was skewered like a pin cushion, kept upright by some of the larger icicles that reached the ground, dead.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    a-HA! Lone Star pointed accusingly. You DO have butcher knives!!

Hay Bale facehoofed. Not the time, Star...

Lone Star huffed and looked away, then blinked and waved at Sun Kissed. Oh hai Sun! Or was it Cerise? Lemon? I'm sorry, I'm terrible with names.

What? No you're not. You just pretend to be so you can insult people when you want and get away with it.

What was that, Pee Stain?

Oh come ON! Stain was a stallion! And a pegasus, for that matter!... And he was BLUE!!

...Apparently the shojo chef is being ignored.
    "Uhm...hi..." Sun Kissed said meekly uncertain if this real. She backed away anyway.

"Get out of meine kitchen you disrespectful son of beetches!"
    Chef Julienne roared and threw a dodge-able knife at his head. "Get out! Get out you curs!"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    If that was a joke Ammy is completely the wrong pony to be asking about it. "We've already gone over this," the mare states as the board and its weight begin to rest on top of Fox Trot. Soon a few heavier objects nearby find their way on to the board.

Oddly enough, the wine is still in reach.

"Now, are you feeling more cooperative?"

"..Nnnggh...have...we really?....Is m-my...hnng...dad putting you....ow..nnnn..up for...this?...Hnn....bastard.....and he..expects me...to visit....during the holidays....hnn...Ha!...."
    Fox Trot grunted and strained as he tried to shake the board off him tantrum style. "Gravity....help me you bitch..."

4. - Top - End - #1294

"..Nnnggh...have...we really?....Is m-my...hnng...dad putting you....ow..nnnn..up for...this?...Hnn....bastard.....and he..expects me...to visit....during the holidays....hnn...Ha!...."
    Fox Trot grunted and strained as he tried to shake the board off him tantrum style. "Gravity....help me you bitch..."

"It will be easier to breath if you stop struggling,"
    Ammy reminds Fox while using TK to help keep the board stable. It's really an emotionless, by-the-book affair. "Now, would you like to tell me why you're here, and why you've been so disruptive?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #1295
    Titan in the Playground

"Uhm...hi..." Sun Kissed said meekly uncertain if this real. She backed away anyway.

"Get out of meine kitchen you disrespectful son of beetches!"
    Chef Julienne roared and threw a dodge-able knife at his head. "Get out! Get out you curs!"
    YAAA! Lone Star dodged to the side, the knife slicing a line on his side. What the he-

Hay Bale's hoof slammed into Lone Star's head, and the pegasus crumpled. She picked up the pegasus. Sorry about that, Julienne. I woulda killed him, but Mr.Shag wants him alive. She started to leave.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #1296
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "Yes. Is not it wonderful? It is accurate within 80 hooves with the scope and can fold back under a shirt sleeve." she replies as she hooved it over. "You can use it on the mission. We might need the firepower if the Captian is stuck in a dress."
    "Mission...oh yeah...real good for mission...real good..." Sandy blinked, struggling to keep his eyes open and focused. Rainbow hooved the crossbow closer to him, and he leaned forward to get it, then suddenly stopped. He looked down at his foreleg, nestled nice and cozy courtesy of Rainbow's freshly-tucked sheets. He looked up at the crossbow, made with Rainbow's love and care. Foreleg. Bow. Sheets. Weapon.

"...I think I'm stuck..." whimpered Sandy forlornly.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

7. - Top - End - #1297
    Ettin in the Playground

"Dead?....That's...n-not nice...I'll only be back, cheatin' bit-tc-tch--..." The stallion smirked in his teeth chatteringness as he was skewered like a pin cushion, kept upright by some of the larger icicles that reached the ground, dead.
    Icy hardly spared her now-dead foe a second glance before whirling around to see where the earth pony had got to, ice hammer in tow. "Now it's your turn," she growled. Quick was still being summarily ignored.

8. - Top - End - #1298
    Troll in the Playground

"It will be easier to breath if you stop struggling,"
    Ammy reminds Fox while using TK to help keep the board stable. It's really an emotionless, by-the-book affair. "Now, would you like to tell me why you're here, and why you've been so disruptive?"

"you can ask him..I socked him one for looking at my girl ...wrong...told him ...hnnn..aaah..straight up.."
    He strained a bit and closed his eyes for a moment.

--
    YAAA! Lone Star dodged to the side, the knife slicing a line on his side. What the he-

Hay Bale's hoof slammed into Lone Star's head, and the pegasus crumpled. She picked up the pegasus. Sorry about that, Julienne. I woulda killed him, but Mr.Shag wants him alive. She started to leave.
    "zthank you Hay Bale...geet him out of heres 'fore I cut him, gangsta' estyle." Chef Julienne narrowed her eyes, annoyance and anger still present on her face.

"Everybady else..geet back to the workings, now! No dawdling!" She wailed at everyone else.

Icy hardly spared her now-dead foe a second glance before whirling around to see where the earth pony had got to, ice hammer in tow. "Now it's your turn," she growled. Quick was still being summarily ignored.

The tough earth pony wasn't where Icy left her despite the hit to the head, instead, Icy got a surprise side tackle towards the star. "You...you biscuit fudger ticker...aw baloney!..You...you...you..bitch!" She finally cursed making use of her earth pony strength and endurance.

9. - Top - End - #1299
    Titan in the Playground

"zthank you Hay Bale...geet him out of heres 'fore I cut him, gangsta' estyle." Chef Julienne narrowed her eyes, annoyance and anger still present on her face.

"Everybady else..geet back to the workings, now! No dawdling!" She wailed at everyone else.
    I think that would just ticks hi- Hay Bale stopped in her tracks for a moment, then frowned. Something was off here... and... She turned and ran her eyes over the room.

...Julienne. She said slowly, her eyes raking over the ponies in the kitchen, quickly counting them. How many ponies are on your staff tonight?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2013-08-11 at 01:49 AM.

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #1300
    Ettin in the Playground

The tough earth pony wasn't where Icy left her despite the hit to the head, instead, Icy got a surprise side tackle towards the star. "You...you biscuit fudger ticker...aw baloney!..You...you...you..bitch!" She finally cursed making use of her earth pony strength and endurance.
    The side bodyblow knocked the wind out of Icy again, sending her careening towards the wall. Her ice hammer fell as it lost the telekinetic force that held it in the air and shattered as it hit the floor. The ice mage desperately tried to kick the earth pony as they tumbled through the floor, trying to get some breathing space.

11. - Top - End - #1301
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

"Mission...oh yeah...real good for mission...real good..." Sandy blinked, struggling to keep his eyes open and focused. Rainbow hooved the crossbow closer to him, and he leaned forward to get it, then suddenly stopped. He looked down at his foreleg, nestled nice and cozy courtesy of Rainbow's freshly-tucked sheets. He looked up at the crossbow, made with Rainbow's love and care. Foreleg. Bow. Sheets. Weapon.

"...I think I'm stuck..." whimpered Sandy forlornly.
    Rainbow blinks twice. Then she shakes her head. She bites at the sheets and attempts to untangle the stallion. "Hol still."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1302

"you can ask him..I socked him one for looking at my girl ...wrong...told him ...hnnn..aaah..straight up.."
    He strained a bit and closed his eyes for a moment.

"I just may do this. You seem to need a breather,"
    oh boy, that pun. Ammy takes some of the weight off of Fox momentarily before moving towards the other one.

"I don't suppose you'd be more cooperative?"
    the mare asks while levitating the device that doesn't look unlike an ice cream scoop with spikes.
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #1303
    Titan in the Playground

Rainbow blinks twice. Then she shakes her head. She bites at the sheets and attempts to untangle the stallion. "Hol still."
    The sheet came off without any trouble at all. Somepony just really didn't want to mess up her tucking-in work.

Sandy raised a foreleg and floated the little crossbow onto his hoof. The little weapon weighed hardly anything, perfect for an agile fighter such as himself. The sights flipped up with a satisfying *click*, and he tested the aim through a squinted eye. "Sounds like a good...fine boweapon..." he nodded in approval. Then yawned again.

14. - Top - End - #1304
    Troll in the Playground

I think that would just ticks hi- Hay Bale stopped in her tracks for a moment, then frowned. Something was off here... and... She turned and ran her eyes over the room.

...Julienne. She said slowly, her eyes raking over the ponies in the kitchen, quickly counting them. How many ponies are on your staff tonight?
    "Nineteen, why is it that you ask?" Chef Julienne asked as she lowered her other knife and raised a brow. Counting those in here would show nineteen staff members in various stages of accepting the fudge that happened earlier. As if the bad guys were going to stay around while biscuit heads were getting their DBZ on.

The side bodyblow knocked the wind out of Icy again, sending her careening towards the wall. Her ice hammer fell as it lost the telekinetic force that held it in the air and shattered as it hit the floor. The ice mage desperately tried to kick the earth pony as they tumbled to the floor, trying to get some breathing space.
    "You could have just gone to another restroom...maybe the one across the street." The earth pony mare heaved as she wobby stood up and walked over to Icy, hoof at her neck before raising it high. "But no...you had to be a busy body." She moved to swing down against Icy's neck to break it when the earth pony mare was hit in the head with a wad of wet toilet paper. "What the fudgery?..." She glanced over and saw a panting, tired, beat up Quick Step with another wad of wet toilet paper in her hoof. The earth pony cultish mare laughed. "Really? What a waste of toilet paper."

Quick Step took a moment to roll her eyes and threw the wad of wet TP at the mare. "I'm...begging to ah..differ.."

"That's just annoying now..." The earth pony culty mare growled as she temporarily forgot about Icy and looked at Quick as she removed the TP from her face.

---

"I just may do this. You seem to need a breather,"
    oh boy, that pun. Ammy takes some of the weight off of Fox momentarily before moving towards the other one.

"I don't suppose you'd be more cooperative?"
    the mare asks while levitating the device that doesn't look unlike an ice cream scoop with spikes.
    The stallion raised a brow and then looked down at his boy parts and then looked at Ammy narrowing his eyes. "She wasn't my type." He simply said being all McStoic, or at least pretending real well.

15. - Top - End - #1305
    Titan in the Playground

"Nineteen, why is it that you ask?" Chef Julienne asked as she lowered her other knife and raised a brow. Counting those in here would show nineteen staff members in various stages of accepting the fudge that happened earlier. As if the bad guys were going to stay around while biscuit heads were getting their DBZ on.
    Hay Bale's eye twitched and she glared up at the camera, probably confusing the heck out of the chefs, then looked back at Julienne. Because a minute ago there were 23 ponies in here... actually, 26, counting you, me and Lone Star, but the point is you had an extra four ponies...

Extended Sig

16. - Top - End - #1306
    Ettin in the Playground

"You could have just gone to another restroom...maybe the one across the street." The earth pony mare heaved as she wobby stood up and walked over to Icy, hoof at her neck before raising it high. "But no...you had to be a busy body." She moved to swing down against Icy's neck to break it when the earth pony mare was hit in the head with a wad of wet toilet paper. "What the fudgery?..." She glanced over and saw a panting, tired, beat up Quick Step with another wad of wet toilet paper in her hoof. The earth pony cultish mare laughed. "Really? What a waste of toilet paper."

Quick Step took a moment to roll her eyes and threw the wad of wet TP at the mare. "I'm...begging to ah..differ.."

"That's just annoying now..." The earth pony culty mare growled as she temporarily forgot about Icy and looked at Quick as she removed the TP from her face.
    You know what they say. Never turn your back on an opponent that is still alive. Scarcely after the words left her mouth that an ice sledgehammer slammed onto the back of the earth pony's head, possibly cracking her skull in the process.

"A busybody who just happened to stop your evil plans, bitch," Icy wheezed, the battered unicorn somehow managing to lift her head.

17. - Top - End - #1307
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The sheet came off without any trouble at all. Somepony just really didn't want to mess up her tucking-in work.

Sandy raised a foreleg and floated the little crossbow onto his hoof. The little weapon weighed hardly anything, perfect for an agile fighter such as himself. The sights flipped up with a satisfying *click*, and he tested the aim through a squinted eye. "Sounds like a good...fine boweapon..." he nodded in approval. Then yawned again.
    "It's a beautiful bow. You should dream of it." Rainbow brushes the stallion's brow. She then stares into Sandy's eyes for a moment before looking at the sleek weapon in his hooves. One of her hooves slowly strokes the crossbow and a multicolered tail noticeably swishes about.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

18. - Top - End - #1308
    Titan in the Playground

"It's a beautiful bow. You should dream of it." Rainbow brushes the stallion's brow. She then stares into Sandy's eyes for a moment before looking at the sleek weapon in his hooves. One of her hooves slowly strokes the crossbow and a multicolered tail noticeably swishes about.
    Sandy dimly thought to levitate the bow from his hoof, but the thought was quickly pushed aside as Rainbow took to stroking the fine weapon. Not to mention his head was sinking deeper and deeper into a drowsy, murky fog. The little stallion smiled lopsidedly back up at her. "Permission...t'dream about th' bow...an' you?"

19. - Top - End - #1309

The stallion raised a brow and then looked down at his boy parts and then looked at Ammy narrowing his eyes. "She wasn't my type." He simply said being all McStoic, or at least pretending real well.
    Ammy turns towards Fox for a moment. "This will take a while." Then the mare turns towards the question dodging stallion.

"You're going to tell me everything. Why you're here, what started the fight, and anything you volunteer will help this end sooner."

And with that Fox Trot can observe first-hoof what exactly the device that doesn't entirely not look like a spiked ice cream scoop does...
    yah he's really going to want to look away from this. It's unspeakable.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1310
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy dimly thought to levitate the bow from his hoof, but the thought was quickly pushed aside as Rainbow took to stroking the fine weapon. Not to mention his head was sinking deeper and deeper into a drowsy, murky fog. The little stallion smiled lopsidedly back up at her. "Permission...t'dream about th' bow...an' you?"
    "Granted to the cross bow." Yawns are infectious. The one from before sneaks in causing her to yawn as well. Rainbow stretches her legs and makes herself comfy under Sandy's sheets beside him.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

21. - Top - End - #1311
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale's eye twitched and she glared up at the camera, probably confusing the heck out of the chefs, then looked back at Julienne. Because a minute ago there were 23 ponies in here... actually, 26, counting you, me and Lone Star, but the point is you had an extra four ponies...
    "What?...I didn't recall sucha thing...."But then again she was so busy even prior to the...shenanigans of hay and lonestar....kinda a hectic kitchen even before those two.

You know what they say. Never turn your back on an opponent that is still alive. Scarcely after the words left her mouth that an ice sledgehammer slammed onto the back of the earth pony's head, possibly cracking her skull in the process.

"A busybody who just happened to stop your evil plans, bitch," Icy wheezed, the battered unicorn somehow managing to lift her head.
    There was a look of surprise before the earth pony mare suffered deadly brain damage. A gash opened up as blood poured from the back of her head, her muzzle deep in the rubble.

Quick panted and ached as she limped a little. 'Is she...is she dead?"

Ammy turns towards Fox for a moment. "This will take a while." Then the mare turns towards the question dodging stallion.

"You're going to tell me everything. Why you're here, what started the fight, and anything you volunteer will help this end sooner."

And with that Fox Trot can observe first-hoof what exactly the device that doesn't entirely not look like a spiked ice cream scoop does...
    yah he's really going to want to look away from this. It's unspeakable.

"Oh goddess someone cover my ears.....I can't unhear even if I can't see...aagh..somepony...make me deaf to this...oh goddess that crunch...oh sweet pony princesses.."
    Fox threw his head and shook it about, squeezing his eyes shut to no real success as the other stallion let out stubborn yells due to his stubbornness.

22. - Top - End - #1312
    Ettin in the Playground

There was a look of surprise before the earth pony mare suffered deadly brain damage. A gash opened up as blood poured from the back of her head, her muzzle deep in the rubble.

Quick panted and ached as she limped a little. 'Is she...is she dead?"
    Icy watched the earth pony collapse head first into the rubble... before slumping to the growth herself, breathing heavily as the various blows and bruises she had suffered finally made themselves felt on her poor body. Her dress was more or less in a similarly battered state, an entire portion of her skirt ripped clear off, with tears here and there.

"I hope so..." she replied softly, just lying there trying to regain her breath. "... help me up, would you?"

23. - Top - End - #1313
    Titan in the Playground

"Granted to the cross bow." Yawns are infectious. The one from before sneaks in causing her to yawn as well. Rainbow stretches her legs and makes herself comfy under Sandy's sheets beside him.
    Sandy sighed in resignation. "Aye ma'am-"

And then he was granted a bonus surprise.

The little engineer's ears perked right up, and he scooted into Rainbow's side. "At least...*yawwwwwwwwwnnnnn*...I get...'th next best...thing......" murmured Sandy, fading quickly. He rested his head on Rainbow's barrel, nuzzling up close to his big, warm, magenta pillow-blanket.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-08-14 at 05:00 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1314
    Barbarian in the Playground

(exploration is over. Back to modern life in 24 hours)

Hover

"The copter is in the hanger. Com with me. Hop inside or fly outside. Or whatever, I don't care."
    Hover fluttered toward the place she named. Black flight suit with white golden stripes hugging her curves.

The experimental weapon sat attached to her vehicle by a sloppily wrapped iron chain. It was large and metallic. And cannon shaped with a fat tripod on it. The accessories for it was neatly paced away in the storage hold.
    Blaze
    ((Sorry about taking so long to respond. I didn't see any posts for a while, then I was busy and didn't check))
    "I think I'll just fly. I haven't stretched these wings for a while."
    He flexed his wings impressively, looking at Hover to see if she's ready.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

25. - Top - End - #1315
    Titan in the Playground

"What?...I didn't recall sucha thing...."But then again she was so busy even prior to the...shenanigans of hay and lonestar....kinda a hectic kitchen even before those two.
    Suppose you just didn't notice because you were busy - it looked hectic even before we showed up. Hay Bale muttered, raking her eyes over the staff. And now they're gone again... She muttered, trotting in an oval, eyes scanning the kitchen. They didn't come past me and Star... What other ways are there out of this kitchen?

Extended Sig

26. - Top - End - #1316

"Oh goddess someone cover my ears.....I can't unhear even if I can't see...aagh..somepony...make me deaf to this...oh goddess that crunch...oh sweet pony princesses.."
    Fox threw his head and shook it about, squeezing his eyes shut to no real success as the other stallion let out stubborn yells due to his stubbornness.
    If Fox were to grab a peek, Ammy and her dress are somehow clean from the goings-on. A fringe benefit of telekinesis. "If you don't tell me what I want to know before you pass out, we're going to have to have another session. Equestrian methods from certain eras aren't very subtle, but they can get creative."

And it begins again.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1317
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Cirrus

Gearstride let out a soft yawn as she rolled off of Silverpine, after having had spent some time caught up in a passionate liplock...aka, HPKs. "Mmmm...are you getting sleepy?...I..aah...yaaaaawn...oh goodness...wanna be my nap buddy sweetie hehe?" She tiredly licked his cheek.

Icy watched the earth pony collapse head first into the rubble... before slumping to the growth herself, breathing heavily as the various blows and bruises she had suffered finally made themselves felt on her poor body. Her dress was more or less in a similarly battered state, an entire portion of her skirt ripped clear off, with tears here and there.

"I hope so..." she replied softly, just lying there trying to regain her breath. "... help me up, would you?"
    Quick Step wrinkled her muzzle but did so anyway, Icy did just save her and stuff. "Those are quite the moves and skill for a trophy wife.." She commented as she looked at the two dead ponies laying in the rubble in the bathroom. She felt quite queasy and achy. "My frickin head throbs so bad...nnngh.."

Suppose you just didn't notice because you were busy - it looked hectic even before we showed up. Hay Bale muttered, raking her eyes over the staff. And now they're gone again... She muttered, trotting in an oval, eyes scanning the kitchen. They didn't come past me and Star... What other ways are there out of this kitchen?
    "Zer..uhm..there is the service doors in the back....staff has been using them." Julienne answered as she looked over at the double service doors with a small circular plastic window.

--
    If Fox were to grab a peek, Ammy and her dress are somehow clean from the goings-on. A fringe benefit of telekinesis. "If you don't tell me what I want to know before you pass out, we're going to have to have another session. Equestrian methods from certain eras aren't very subtle, but they can get creative."

And it begins again.
    The stallion was panting heavily, mane damp and clinging to his face, eyes sunken and haggard. "F-...fu...aah...bit----aah ow...nnnnngh...I..will never....talk.....might as well...nnngh haahow...haafuc..kill me then.."

28. - Top - End - #1318
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride-Cirrus
    Gearstride let out a soft yawn as she rolled off of Silverpine, after having had spent some time caught up in a passionate liplock...aka, HPKs. "Mmmm...are you getting sleepy?...I..aah...yaaaaawn...oh goodness...wanna be my nap buddy sweetie hehe?" She tiredly licked his cheek.
    Silverpine chuckled, using a hoof to brush her mane out of her face. "Of course, my captain. You don't think I'd turn down a chance to spend time with you, did you?" he said, kissing her softly on the muzzle.

Quick Step wrinkled her muzzle but did so anyway, Icy did just save her and stuff. "Those are quite the moves and skill for a trophy wife.." She commented as she looked at the two dead ponies laying in the rubble in the bathroom. She felt quite queasy and achy. "My frickin head throbs so bad...nnngh.."
    Icy staggered to her hooves, still looking a little dizzy, but otherwise seemed to be recovering her breath nicely. "One... learns to survive out there..." she said simply, not really answering the question, and propped herself against the wall for a moment, thinking on her next moves. With two dead cultists and no answers, she was definitely not getting anywhere. Then it struck her. Quick Step was probably witness to their plan. "Miss Quick Step, what happened earlier? I don't believe their plan was so crude as to only blow the place up with just a single bomb."

29. - Top - End - #1319
    Titan in the Playground

"Zer..uhm..there is the service doors in the back....staff has been using them." Julienne answered as she looked over at the double service doors with a small circular plastic window.
    Hay Bale frowned and trotted over to the servant's entrance, peeking into the window before pushing the door open with one hoof. Unless it was trapped.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #1320

The stallion was panting heavily, mane damp and clinging to his face, eyes sunken and haggard. "F-...fu...aah...bit----aah ow...nnnnngh...I..will never....talk.....might as well...nnngh haahow...haafuc..kill me then.."
    Ammy just stops for a brief moment letting the stallion breath for a moment. "Why would I kill you? Someone without anything to say would have kept yelling about their innocence. You fit the profile of somepony hiding something, and the tough ones usually crack after 3 sessions."
    Spoiler
    Show