New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP FwM] Miscellaneous Outside Adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine chuckled, using a hoof to brush her mane out of her face. "Of course, my captain. You don't think I'd turn down a chance to spend time with you, did you?" he said, kissing her softly on the muzzle.

"Good."
    She closed her eyes and smirked and lightly kissed him one more time before dozing off.

Icy staggered to her hooves, still looking a little dizzy, but otherwise seemed to be recovering her breath nicely. "One... learns to survive out there..." she said simply, not really answering the question, and propped herself against the wall for a moment, thinking on her next moves. With two dead cultists and no answers, she was definitely not getting anywhere. Then it struck her. Quick Step was probably witness to their plan. "Miss Quick Step, what happened earlier? I don't believe their plan was so crude as to only blow the place up with just a single bomb."
    "I don't know really...I mean....I was using one of the stalls, the whole restroom was empty at the time, when I just suddenly heard a weird sound and then three different voices. "One of them said to another to go stand guard outside and then they started to talk about getting the explosive in place and ready. It was surreal...and I was....scared...so..I tried to keep quiet...but I uh..uhm..slipped a hoof against the toiler handle and they heard the flush I guess and...the mare peeked under and saw me....and then...yea.." Quick flattened her ears and hunched her shoulders close.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Hay Bale frowned and trotted over to the servant's entrance, peeking into the window before pushing the door open with one hoof. Unless it was trapped.
    Peeking through the plastic window of the staff entrance didn't show anything in particular. When the doors were opened, Hay Bale would be met with just an empty service tunnel. Dun dun dun maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Ammy just stops for a brief moment letting the stallion breath for a moment. "Why would I kill you? Someone without anything to say would have kept yelling about their innocence. You fit the profile of somepony hiding something, and the tough ones usually crack after 3 sessions."
    The stallion hoarsely gasped to catch his breath as he narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "F*** you and f*** Balboa!"

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Peeking through the plastic window of the staff entrance didn't show anything in particular. When the doors were opened, Hay Bale would be met with just an empty service tunnel. Dun dun dun maybe.
    Hay Bale slowly shrugged off the black pegasus, leaving him in the kitchen. Don't wake him up, he'll think you're me. She said quietly before quickly galloping through.

The service doors shut behind her with an ominous 'thud'.

---
    [About eight seconds later]
    Lone Star opened his eyes and stood, shaking his head. Ugh... I feel like I'm a hangover with a stallion...
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Ettin in the Playground

"Good."
    She closed her eyes and smirked and lightly kissed him one more time before dozing off.
    Silverpine wrapped a hoof around her and cuddled tight, watching her snore softly for a few more moments, before quietly dozing off himself.

"I don't know really...I mean....I was using one of the stalls, the whole restroom was empty at the time, when I just suddenly heard a weird sound and then three different voices. "One of them said to another to go stand guard outside and then they started to talk about getting the explosive in place and ready. It was surreal...and I was....scared...so..I tried to keep quiet...but I uh..uhm..slipped a hoof against the toiler handle and they heard the flush I guess and...the mare peeked under and saw me....and then...yea.." Quick flattened her ears and hunched her shoulders close.
    "Good to know we foiled their plans then..." Icy heaved a sigh of relief, and rubbed idly at a bruised shoulder. "I'm not entirely sure how are we supposed to explain this to the anypony outside though."

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Firbolg in the Playground

The stallion hoarsely gasped to catch his breath as he narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth. "F*** you and f*** Balboa!"

"You will eventually change your attitude,"
    Ammy states flatly. Unless somepony feels chatty or falls unconscious she'll continue.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy sighed in resignation. "Aye ma'am-"

And then he was granted a bonus surprise.

The little engineer's ears perked right up, and he scooted into Rainbow's side. "At least...*yawwwwwwwwwnnnnn*...I get...'th next best...thing......" murmured Sandy, fading quickly. He rested his head on Rainbow's barrel, nuzzling up close to his big, warm, magenta pillow-blanket.
    Rainbow softly sighs as the beachy aroma of the stallion on her torso envelops her. She strokes the sandy mane as usual. Then she does somthing less expected.

The magenta mare lifts Sandy's head, pulls it to hers, and plants a wet one right on his lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    ((Sorry about taking so long to respond. I didn't see any posts for a while, then I was busy and didn't check))
    "I think I'll just fly. I haven't stretched these wings for a while."
    He flexed his wings impressively, looking at Hover to see if she's ready.
    Hover hops in the cockpit and dons a black skull theme pilot's helmet. The flower prints about the bleached pony heads are the only displays of girliness.

The propellers spin and the helicopter takes off. The hangar is filled with a echoing roar as stealth mode was not installed at the moment.

Hover gives an hoof up and exits the Cirrus. "Entering Trottingham airspace. Royal Trottingham Air Force, this is Air Vehicle Number C1RR52."

"C1RR52. You are cleared to enter Trottingham airspace." said a voice into the Hooves' earpieces.

Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale slowly shrugged off the black pegasus, leaving him in the kitchen. Don't wake him up, he'll think you're me. She said quietly before quickly galloping through.

The service doors shut behind her with an ominous 'thud'.

---
    [About eight seconds later]
    Lone Star opened his eyes and stood, shaking his head. Ugh... I feel like I'm a hangover with a stallion...
    The other ponies opted not to move towards Lone Star, save for Sun Kissed who cautiously walked over to him with a look of concern on her face. "...Ink Pen?" She hesitantly placed a hoof on his shoulder.

"Good to know we foiled their plans then..." Icy heaved a sigh of relief, and rubbed idly at a bruised shoulder. "I'm not entirely sure how are we supposed to explain this to the anypony outside though."
    "Show them the...frozen over bomb?...The ah..ow..the truth is kinda...simple...to understand," Quick winced and gritted her teeth. "Who do you..think they were?"

"You will eventually change your attitude,"
    Ammy states flatly. Unless somepony feels chatty or falls unconscious she'll continue.
    Fox winced and wished he could go deaf, but the other stallion was a stubborn bastard as if trained for this kind of stuff. Fox made a face of 'well sh**' as the other stallion did eventually fall unconscious.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Titan in the Playground

The other ponies opted not to move towards Lone Star, save for Sun Kissed who cautiously walked over to him with a look of concern on her face. "...Ink Pen?" She hesitantly placed a hoof on his shoulder.
    Hay Bale continued her hunt for the cultist ponies. Of course, she's no forensic expert or a hunter so it's unlikely that oh dear gods, is she giving herself a bloodhound's sense of smell?! You have got to be kidding me...

---

Lone Star blinked blearily at her. Oh hi. Sun Kissed, right? He asked, not bothering with the accent anymore.

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow softly sighs as the beachy aroma of the stallion on her torso envelops her. She strokes the sandy mane as usual. Then she does somthing less expected.

The magenta mare lifts Sandy's head, pulls it to hers, and plants a wet one right on his lips.
    Well then.

If Rainbow was trying to ensure Sandy stayed awake, then her strategy was nothing short of tactical genius.

The stallion's eyes sprung open wide in shock, his heart racing like a runaway train against her chest. But as the surprise melted away, so too did he. Eyelids flickering closed, he kissed her back eagerly, tasting a hint of some fruity drink on her lips. His foreleg strained to reach up and stroke her mane lovingly, but it couldn't quite reach far enough.

So instead, he lovingly stroked the air a few inches from her mane. He was a bit too...distracted to notice.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2013-08-19 at 05:12 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Firbolg in the Playground

Fox winced and wished he could go deaf, but the other stallion was a stubborn bastard as if trained for this kind of stuff. Fox made a face of 'well sh**' as the other stallion did eventually fall unconscious.
    That means it's Fox's turn! Oh goody!
    Ammy walks over to the stallion and informs him, "And again this is unnecessary if you decide you want to answer the questions."

Although considering time elapses and everything, this would be a dramatically appropriate time to cutaway until either Icy or Lone Star can have a go at fixing the whole situation.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ettin in the Playground

"Show them the...frozen over bomb?...The ah..ow..the truth is kinda...simple...to understand," Quick winced and gritted her teeth. "Who do you..think they were?"
    "Evil ponies," Icy said simply, putting a hoof to her chest for a moment, before letting it down again and straightening her body. "Well, no point dawdling. I doubt any amount of explanation would suffice to quell the questions, but yes, showing the bomb would be a good start." Her horn sparked to life and lifted the still inactive bomb up, then with it in tow, Icy proceeded to limp towards the door.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Well then.

If Rainbow was trying to ensure Sandy stayed awake, then her strategy was nothing short of tactical genius.

The stallion's eyes sprung open wide in shock, his heart racing like a runaway train against her chest. But as the surprise melted away, so too did he. Eyelids flickering closed, he kissed her back eagerly, tasting a hint of some fruity drink on her lips. His foreleg strained to reach up and stroke her mane lovingly, but it couldn't quite reach far enough.

So instead, he lovingly stroked the air a few inches from her mane. He was a bit too...distracted to notice.
    The devious side of Rainbow Pepper emerges. She slowly pulls down the flailing hoof of the blue stallion and breaks the kiss. "No more until you wake up." she wakes up. She strains to say it as she does not want it to end.

Thoughts of crossbows and gunsights served to distract her yearning and stiffened her spine.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Titan in the Playground

The devious side of Rainbow Pepper emerges. She slowly pulls down the flailing hoof of the blue stallion and breaks the kiss. "No more until you wake up." she wakes up. She strains to say it as she does not want it to end.

Thoughts of crossbows and gunsights served to distract her yearning and stiffened her spine.
    Sandy's head flopped onto Rainbow's barrel, blinking from the second shock in so many minutes. "I was...ah...n-n-no more?" asked the little stallion with a hint of a whimper. His furiously flushing ears slowly started to untwist themselves.

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hover hops in the cockpit and dons a black skull theme pilot's helmet. The flower prints about the bleached pony heads are the only displays of girliness.

The propellers spin and the helicopter takes off. The hangar is filled with a echoing roar as stealth mode was not installed at the moment.

Hover gives an hoof up and exits the Cirrus. "Entering Trottingham airspace. Royal Trottingham Air Force, this is Air Vehicle Number C1RR52."

"C1RR52. You are cleared to enter Trottingham airspace." said a voice into the Hooves' earpieces.
    Blaze
    Blaze flexes his wings and takes off after her.
    He keeps up easily with Hover, smiling at the copter. He clicks on his own mic to talk to her.
    "Where do you want to land it?"
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy's head flopped onto Rainbow's barrel, blinking from the second shock in so many minutes. "I was...ah...n-n-no more?" asked the little stallion with a hint of a whimper. His furiously flushing ears slowly started to untwist themselves.
    "No more until you are fully rested." Rainbow says with force. Her green eyes narrows with their lids but are still soft in their gaze. She fights against the urge to summit to Sandy's plea down to the last moment.

"I need... the rest of my team to be.. at 100%." A slight whine and whinny kissed her demand of short syncopated words.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Blaze
    Blaze flexes his wings and takes off after her.
    He keeps up easily with Hover, smiling at the copter. He clicks on his own mic to talk to her.
    "Where do you want to land it?"
    Hover flipped on the secure radio signal. "We need a big cloud to land the copter on and detach the weapon. A big cloud near the pageant. "

The helicopter buzzes through the air in straight angular movements. "Can you make one?"
    Last edited by Orzel; 2013-08-20 at 08:22 PM.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Titan in the Playground

"No more until you are fully rested." Rainbow says with force. Her green eyes narrows with their lids but are still soft in their gaze. She fights against the urge to summit to Sandy's plea down to the last moment.

"I need... the rest of my team to be.. at 100%." A slight whine and whinny kissed her demand of short syncopated words.[/COLOR]
    Sandy softly nickered in resignation. "A-aye ma'am..." he mumbled obediently, head still spinning from the sudden rush and sudden stop. Best to sleep now, and let all this sort itself out later. He snuggled up close to her, and before long his eyelids were flickering closed.

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Troll in the Playground

Hay Bale continued her hunt for the cultist ponies. Of course, she's no forensic expert or a hunter so it's unlikely that oh dear gods, is she giving herself a bloodhound's sense of smell?! You have got to be kidding me...

---
    Lone Star blinked blearily at her. Oh hi. Sun Kissed, right? He asked, not bothering with the accent anymore.
    Well, Hay Bale would pick up an array of smells, most smelly indicating that the janitors are neglecting their work in the service tunnels. If Hay Bale wants to sniff them down, the cultists...it would probably make more sense to find something to identify their scents first.
    ---

"W--what's going?" She asked Lone Star hesitantly.

That means it's Fox's turn! Oh goody!
    Ammy walks over to the stallion and informs him, "And again this is unnecessary if you decide you want to answer the questions."

Although considering time elapses and everything, this would be a dramatically appropriate time to cutaway until either Icy or Lone Star can have a go at fixing the whole situation.

"Uaagh...can't we just..nnnh..not torture me? That would be /amazing/. Did I mention I think you're kinda pretty?"
    Fox Trot half whined, half...tried to talk his way out of it.

"Evil ponies," Icy said simply, putting a hoof to her chest for a moment, before letting it down again and straightening her body. "Well, no point dawdling. I doubt any amount of explanation would suffice to quell the questions, but yes, showing the bomb would be a good start." Her horn sparked to life and lifted the still inactive bomb up, then with it in tow, Icy proceeded to limp towards the door.
    Quick followed/limped after Icy towards the door as it suddenly burst open, almost whacking Icy in the face. Guards scrambled in with their weapons out, pointed at the two.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Ettin in the Playground

Quick followed/limped after Icy towards the door as it suddenly burst open, almost whacking Icy in the face. Guards scrambled in with their weapons out, pointed at the two.
    "Well, you boys are late," Icy said wearily, throwing the frozen bomb at the hooves for the nearest guard. "Now, where is my fiancée? I think I had more than my fair share of fun."

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground

Well, Hay Bale would pick up an array of smells, most smelly indicating that the janitors are neglecting their work in the service tunnels. If Hay Bale wants to sniff them down, the cultists...it would probably make more sense to find something to identify their scents first.
    What fun is there in making sense?

Hay Bale grumbled. That never works. She trotted off into the tunnel. Lone Star would be out for another hour after a hit like that, she could spend some time looking for any clues at all.

"W--what's going?" She asked Lone Star hesitantly.
    Oh, I don't even know anymore. Lone Star said dryly, rubbing his forehead. Ya start a fight with one guy, suddenly your oldest friend is hunting you like a dog, and then there's a meat cleaver in a pony's kitchen and you're sitting down with what may be a headache or a mild concussion.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, you boys are late," Icy said wearily, throwing the frozen bomb at the hooves for the nearest guard. "Now, where is my fiancée? I think I had more than my fair share of fun."
    The guards took a moment to stare at Icy and then abruptly ignored her words as orders were thrown around to retrieve the foreign object thrown and to contain these two mares.

"Ma'ams, I need you to come with us," One of the guards said as he gestured with a hoof for a few others to investigate the bathroom.

Hay Bale grumbled. That never works. She trotted off into the tunnel. Lone Star would be out for another hour after a hit like that, she could spend some time looking for any clues at all.

Oh, I don't even know anymore. Lone Star said dryly, rubbing his forehead. Ya start a fight with one guy, suddenly your oldest friend is hunting you like a dog, and then there's a meat cleaver in a pony's kitchen and you're sitting down with what may be a headache or a mild concussion.
    "Butcher knife idiot!..Big difference unless you ez blind! Hmmph!" The cranky Julienne yelled out as the scene went back to Lone Star and Sun Kissed.

Sun Kissed furrowed her brow. "Who are you people really?..." She meant of course him, Icy and Fox.
    ---

It was quiet in the grey stone walls of the service tunnels, echoes were louder and it just plum smelled of stank water. Vent fans slowly blew, though on the bright side the lights worked and wasn't the whole flickering lights nonsense, fairly decently lit too. Tunnels branching off everywhere.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Titan in the Playground

"Butcher knife idiot!..Big difference unless you ez blind! Hmmph!" The cranky Julienne yelled out as the scene went back to Lone Star and Sun Kissed.
    The point is that it cuts meat, you cheeky jerkwaffle!

Sun Kissed furrowed her brow. "Who are you people really?..." She meant of course him, Icy and Fox.
    ...Eh, it's not like you'll believe it anyway. Lone Star sighed. Okay. Winter is an ice mage from a destroyed northern town who was exposed to an experimental compound that gave her split personality disorder. Her original personality fell in love with a former secret agent - that's Playwright - whose father is a billionaire playboy in league with foulest evil, and the other fell in love with a writer in town - that's me - who could songfight and live through being struck by lightning. We had reason t'think the ponies who split her mind in two were here, so we're looking for 'em to beat 'em up and find a way to separate the two into different bodies while foiling any plans they may be... well, planning.

Oh, and Winter is also pregnant with one kid from each of us, that yellow mare and I are both from a city of crazy people, and I am a pegasus with a metal wing. Have you seen any cultists and/or weird-behaving ponies around here?

It was quiet in the grey stone walls of the service tunnels, echoes were louder and it just plum smelled of stank water. Vent fans slowly blew, though on the bright side the lights worked and wasn't the whole flickering lights nonsense, fairly decently lit too. Tunnels branching off everywhere.
    She frowned, trotting forward still. Maybe I could sniff out the kitchen and find 'em that way... nah, they'd've had to spill something on themselves or get burned or something... eh, worth a shot.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Sandy softly nickered in resignation. "A-aye ma'am..." he mumbled obediently, head still spinning from the sudden rush and sudden stop. Best to sleep now, and let all this sort itself out later. He snuggled up close to her, and before long his eyelids were flickering closed.
    The sniper smiles once she notices the stallion was asleep. She lays there stroking his mane, occasionally sniffing the beach scent. A few specks of sand sneak into her nose. They sent her to a happy place right before she drifts into dreamland herself.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Ettin in the Playground

The guards took a moment to stare at Icy and then abruptly ignored her words as orders were thrown around to retrieve the foreign object thrown and to contain these two mares.

"Ma'ams, I need you to come with us," One of the guards said as he gestured with a hoof for a few others to investigate the bathroom.
    "Is there a particular reason why?" Icy quipped dryly. Not that she meant to resist; only so much more she could do in her state, but a genuine question.

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Troll in the Playground

The Kitchen

Sun Kissed stared at Lone Star, her mouth firmly taut as she then closed her eyes and nodded her head. "I believe it, considering what I just saw now, its not any stretch in itself."
    Service Tunnels

Well, unfortunately 'cultish' don't have a unique smell of their own that's so identifiable. Is she going to return to the kitchen anyway to restart there?
    ===

Gala

"Why yes,"
    Came a voice that parted the guards. Balboa strutted forward in all his finery and gave a bow. "Greetings Miss...Winter Solstice and...her friend." Balboa briefly glanced at Quick and then looked back at Icy. "Clearly you two are in need of some medical care no?"

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Titan in the Playground

The Kitchen

Sun Kissed stared at Lone Star, her mouth firmly taut as she then closed her eyes and nodded her head. "I believe it, considering what I just saw now, its not any stretch in itself."
    ... alright.

Service Tunnels

Well, unfortunately 'cultish' don't have a unique smell of their own that's so identifiable. Is she going to return to the kitchen anyway to restart there?
    ... Fine. She goes back.

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Ettin in the Playground

Gala

"Why yes,"
    Came a voice that parted the guards. Balboa strutted forward in all his finery and gave a bow. "Greetings Miss...Winter Solstice and...her friend." Balboa briefly glanced at Quick and then looked back at Icy. "Clearly you two are in need of some medical care no?"
    "Mr Balboa. What a pleasant surprise," Icy said, a little testily. Understandable, given Fox's somewhat vague tale about his dad being kinda of a prick. "While such medical assistance is appreciated, surely you don't need these burly guards to administer such, no?"

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel
    Hover flipped on the secure radio signal. "We need a big cloud to land the copter on and detach the weapon. A big cloud near the pageant. "

The helicopter buzzes through the air in straight angular movements. "Can you make one?"
    Blaze
    "On it."
    He sped up before circling around a few small clouds, causing them to swirl and begin to mesh together. Soon there was one large cloud, big enough for their needs.
    Blaze then begins to push it in the direction of the pageant.
    "Anything else needed?" he asked as he slowed to a stop, the cloud in position.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Titan in the Playground

[Blaze and Hover]

As the two ponies set about their work, they'd find...peculiar thoughts entering unbidden into their minds. Memories of cold winter nights spent snug and safe by a warm fire. A pang of ache as they remembered a bruise they'd received that day. How soft and cozy their bed would be right now. Even as they tried to ignore them, these thoughts only grew and grew until they could hardly work for thinking of how tired they were or how good a nap would feel right about now. Sooner or later, Blaze notices Hover yawning and flies the two of them back to the ship. The cannon would be stowed safely above where they pageant would be held, ready for their use tomorrow. All that was left for them was to fall asleep in the other's legs.

Little did they know, that all four of their crewmates were already sleeping peacefully, victims of the same sudden weariness...

[The next morning]

Sandy, as per usual, was the first to awaken.

And Luna above did he feel good. The little engineer couldn't rightly remember the last time he'd sleep so well. Now why do you suppose he-oh, right. The warm, cuddly filly by his side. He flushed gently, taking a moment to admire just how cute his little 'Bow looked when she was sleeping. How could he disturb such a peaceful-looking pony?

With the greatest of care, he slipped silently out of his cot, hovering over a soft pillow for Rainbow to cuddle in his stead. His new crossbow he left on his nightstand. On tip-hooves, he crept out of his room, blowing a kiss to his filly before heading to the gym for his morning workout....

Sandy finished stretching out on the padded mats, and lightly bounced on his hooves. Big mission today meant he needed to get good and loose, even though the chances of actual fighting were quite small. Never doubt the Captain's ability to sniff out trouble, and when trouble and the Cirrus crew mixed, a lively brawl was soon to follow.

He crouched down, putting his weight on his hind legs. Something simple, to start with; a short sprint, followed by a hoof-spring and single flip. He took off galloping, threw himself forward, planting a hoof onto the ground and-

*FWUMP*

-landed flat on his back.

Sandy took a deep breath and sat himself back up. Alright, okay, nothing to worry about, just didn't take it fast enough. Don't let it get to you, and try it again. He took his position, crouched down, sprinted, leaped forward and-

*FWUMP*

-landed exactly where he'd hit the first time.

Undaunted, Sandy sprung to his hooves and tried again. And again. And again. Time after he time he threw himself into the simple trick, and time after time he fell hard on his back. Shaking the spots from his eyes, he smacked the pad in frustration. "What in th' hay is wrong with..."

A girlish voice fell silent, echoing in the empty gym.

Sandy froze. Then, the little engineer scrambled upright, turning madly to look at themselves. A well-toned, well-curved body met their eyes.

The bathroom doors burst open as the pony barreled through, making a beeline for the sinks. Or more precisely, the mirrors above the sinks. Sandy splashed cold water into her eyes, and looked to see...

A curving muzzle.

Long eyelashes.

And a long mane, done up in two cute braided pigtails complete with pink bows.

[Cirrus - The next morning]

The crew would be awoken bright and early by a high-pitched scream echoing through the ship. By the sounds of it, it came from the gym. Somepony was in trouble!

Speaking of ponies in trouble, if any of the crew took the time to notice, they'd also find themselves a little bit...different than when they went to sleep the night before.

But only if their mods want them to, see the OOC thread.

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Troll in the Playground

The Kitchen

Sun Kissed just stared blankly at Lone Star uncertain of how to reply to just that. She felt awkward now and sported a grim taut lipped expression, glancing off to the side, brows lifted. "Right..." She walked away back to her post. Despite the minor incident, Chef Julienne was on everyone's case on getting back to work, that it was part of being a professional.

"Sun Kissed! Get over here! Go get the tofu slab from the freezer, it should be in the large basin of water and ice on the shelf!" Julienne barked as she rewashed some of her knives that fell during the disturbance. She then pointed one at Lone Star. "You get out before I have you escorted out and you! Miss Hay Bale I'd prefer it if you leave my kitchen as well." She said the moment Hay Bale returned popping from the service doors.
    ----

Gala Floor

"Think of them as just escorts, madam,"
    He said in his smooth tone, eyes on the blue mare, a slight creep factor going on, it just wasn't something he could help when he saw a pretty mare.
    ==================================

The Cirrus-Captain's Quarters

The xanadu captain awoke with a slight stir, something waking them up, a noise of some sort, but of what or who unknown, perhaps it was a dream. Anyways eyes closed as hooves groped for the warm body near them and pulled them in for a cuddle. Light kisses were planted on their cuddle buddy's cheeks and neck. "You smell nice babe---" A masculine voice of a smooth nature sounded, that sort of pick up artist voice. Gearstride paused in mid cheek smooch. "Well I'll be damned....it worked."

Gearstride looked down, a wild grin on their face as they looked at their beau lying in their forelegs. "Oh gosh...you look so cute...hnnnngh..." Gearstride reached a hoof and touched Silverpine's rounded nose.

If and when Silverpine woke up, they would come to see their captain with a squared off muzzle, slightly increased bulk, their mane...looking the same, just a little shorter, and the same old bangs...and..hold on....was that some peach fuzz on their chin?

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Ettin in the Playground

Manehattan

Icy pointedly ignored the creep vibe he was getting from the older stallion, although it did disturb her a little. Not that she would be getting away this time; the guards seemed to have locked the place down tight. "Very well then, Mr Balboa. Lead the way. I pray that my fiancée is safe," she said coolly, adjusting what was left of her tattered dress. Icy would follow wherever the guards would "escort" her to. Hopefully it was someplace pleasant.

Cirrus - The Next Day

Silverpine was having a dream. A very nice dream involving him, the captain and a hot sauna. Who knew what went on inside, it seemed to be obscured by various steam clouds. But those dreams abruptly ended with the advent of smooches and what-not by his cuddle buddy.

His lips curled up in a smile, the stallion keeping his eyes firmly shut, though he adjusted his body for prime cuddling position. "Mmm, Gear... you sound..." His eyes shot open, the beginnings of a very bad feeling forming in the back of his mind. "... different." The lieutenant blinked and rubbed his eyes a few times as he looked at the Captain.

"... Captain?" he asked, a feminine version of his usual voice squeaked out. Silverpine himself seemed to have acquired a leaner version of himself, the athletic, slightly curvy kind, his short manecut abruptly growing thrice in length to reach the back of his neck, tucked in to one side.
    Last edited by Grif; 2013-08-25 at 05:04 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Troll in the Playground

Manehattan

Icy pointedly ignored the creep vibe he was getting from the older stallion, although it did disturb her a little. Not that she would be getting away this time; the guards seemed to have locked the place down tight. "Very well then, Mr Balboa. Lead the way. I pray that my fiancée is safe," she said coolly, adjusting what was left of her tattered dress. Icy would follow wherever the guards would "escort" her to. Hopefully it was someplace pleasant.
    Twas just a small lobby the two, yes, even the ignored Quick Step, were escorted into whilst Balboa took his opportunities at eying the haggard Icy and her clothing damage. He found it kinda hot. He then stopped leading the way and walked side by side with Icy.

"Would you prefer a new change of clothing as well Miss Winter?"
    He casually asked as they walked into the lobby.

Cirrus - The Next Day

Silverpine was having a dream. A very nice dream involving him, the captain and a hot sauna. Who knew what went on inside, it seemed to be obscured by various steam clouds. But those dreams abruptly ended with the advent of smooches and what-not by his cuddle buddy.

His lips curled up in a smile, the stallion keeping his eyes firmly shut, though he adjusted his body for prime cuddling position. "Mmm, Gear... you sound..." His eyes shot open, the beginnings of a very bad feeling forming in the back of his mind. "... different." The lieutenant blinked and rubbed his eyes a few times as he looked at the Captain.

"... Captain?" he asked, a feminine version of his usual voice squeaked out. Silverpine himself seemed to have acquired a leaner version of himself, the athletic, slightly curvy kind, his short manecut abruptly growing thrice in length to reach the back of his neck, tucked in to one side.

"Lieutenant....oh damn...your voice is cute too hahah...hey babe."
    Gearstride laughed as he rolled onto his back.

"Oh my goddess babe, I'm a dude and you're a girl oh..oh....hahah..lookie lookie lookie...hahah I have dude parts, this so weird hahah,"
    Gearstride seemed to take this well.