New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Dischord of Harmony [IC]

The Heart of the Sun

A small insignificant sunspot appears out of the corner of your vision. In it, a small man secreted in this small sunspot appears and asks "Am I late?" "I sincerely dislike what you've done with the place. It's all...bright. Who's your decorator? Nobody?"

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

The Sisters and their Child

"I'm not so bad, I just dress differently." Melaira smiled at Ceryna sadly, she didn't mean to come off so, menacing, she really didn't. A raven flew nearby, landing on her shoulder with a black flower in it's beak. Gently, Melaira took the flower from the Raven. "Everybody is different, sweetie, even you. Some people can be scary, but you don't have to fear them."

Then Melaira heard Osramus's call, she looked up to the sky, watching the boiling sun. She sighed softly, sticking the Black Lotus into Ceryna's hair. She turned her head, looking at her sisters. "I suppose we should head up there, sounds like he has something important to talk about." Melaira glanced back to Ceryna, a faint smile playing across her lips. The Onyx Sorceress may be evil, but she does love her sisters and her daughter. Then she turned away again, inhaling deeply. She breathed out, a few flowing syllables let themselves out of her mouth, forming a spell. Drawing upon the winds, Melaira wove a spell of transportation. A shimmering hole in the air appeared, and through it the sisters could see Orsamus and his throne. Melaira gestured to the portal. "After you, my sisters."
    Last edited by Darklady2831; 2012-10-11 at 10:27 PM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Heart of the Sun

With a cackle, a blood red wolf the size of a horse arrived. His eyes were the black of obsidian, no sclera nor irises, and his fangs were like daggers. The Bloody-pawed hound grinned wickedly. Ah, hello.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Barrabus, The Heart of the Sun

Barrabus had created the fruits of the Earth and he was glad, but he heard the call, and though he felt there was more to be done, he would not ignore it.

He appeared in the Heart, his gleaming form a riot of colors and materials, his humanoid shape dominated by raw metals and gemstones of every kind. "I have heard the summons, but I yearn to return to the Earth as soon as I am able."
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2012-10-11 at 10:43 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

The Sisters and their Child

Joika embraced Melaira before looking upon the portal. "It looks awful hot there, doesn't it? I'll just take a bit of water to cool off" she said, gathering an orb of water to surround herself in, floating towards the open portal, kissing Ceryna's brow as she went past.

Heart of the Sun

"Why hello there stranger. How can I be of service to you?" Joika said to Osmarus with a sly wink, moving out of her bubble of water briefly to give him a hug and a peck on the cheek. She looked down in surprise as she felt something brush against her leg. It was a Water Lily, it must have come with her bubble. She picked it up and put it behind her ear, letting the scent of it wash over her as she smiled.

"And who may you others be? I am Joika, firstborn of the Creator, She Who Watches and The Watery One" said Joika with a slight smile.
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2012-10-12 at 12:28 AM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The last of the Gods to be spat forth from the void. Late to the party it would seem, but Vetasz wasn't one for parties anyway. A boiling, blood red cloud erupted from the nothing above the world. It coalesced into a giant of a man, corpse pale with black eyes and hair, clothed in blackened, rust riddled armor.

He surveyed creation below him, he listened to the whispers on the wind, he smelled the stench of corruption already seeded deep within the world.

THIS WORLD... IS A PRISON. AND I AM THE WARDEN. MY WILL BE DONE. He did not scream, but the words echoed throughout the land, sky and sea nonetheless.

Vetasz gathered his power in his hand and forged it into a mighty tower shield, adorned with bleeding crystal spikes and a face bearing an eternal scream.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 15
    Create Relic: 4 AP Shield of the Sufferer. +1d6 Defense
    Gain Ability: 5 AP Prowess of the Paragon (shield) +30 HP
    Final AP: 6 AP
    Attack: 1d6
    Defense: 7d6
    HP: 60

7. - Top - End - #37
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Heart of the Sun

"Why hello there stranger. How can I be of service to you?" Joika said to Osmarus with a sly wink, moving out of her bubble of water briefly to give him a hug and a peck on the cheek. She looked down in surprise as she felt something brush against her leg. It was a Water Lily, it must have come with her bubble. She picked it up and put it behind her ear, letting the scent of it wash over her as she smiled.

"And who may you others be? I am Joika, firstborn of the Creator, She Who Watches and The Watery" said Joika with a slight smile.
    I am Volkalansorisalamashalar, The Bloody-Pawed Hound of Incredibly over-the-top Conflict and Ridiculous Specialization In Unexpected and Unconventional Methods of War Whose Laughter Paints The Cities of the Living Red with Blood and Whose Weaponry Shocks the Gods and Shatters the Sky... But you may call me Volk. Or the Hound, if you prefer. The wolf was now a human wearing breeches sewn together from various animals and grinning animalistically. His red eyes surveyed the other gods. So what's first on the agenda? Slaves? Victims? Victim-slaves? Prostitutes? Ninja-prostitutes? He laughed.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-10-11 at 11:35 PM.

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

Kansheri smiled gently at the young goddess in her arms, a thin flap of flesh growing from her body as she did, forming a soft, fur-lined, area in which Ceryna could ride, whether asleep or awake, as she did, and going to gently set her daughter in it.

"Bodies aren't the important bits, dear. They change, and anyone can make any kind they please for themselves. They're not entirely worth ignoring, but it's how the person thinks and feels that really matters, and your Witch-mommy loves you too, even if she isn't as snuggly as I am, and her beauty takes a different form from Joika's or mine. So give her a chance, alright?"

And then Vetasz spoke, words which made Kansheri shudder, and cling more tightly to Ceryna in unconscious protection, though there was nothing here that was truly a threat, for that very concept terrified her.

For now, though, she remained silent, forming a pair of new arms just under her existing ones, this time made of strange silvery wires, and night-black machinery, of a type that, by all rights, should be unknown for thousands of years yet, considering that electricity doesn't even exist yet, and going to slip one around her remaining sister, or at least take her hand, before she steps through the portal that Melaira created.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

The Heart of the Sun

Melaira let her sister, Kansheri, slip her new arm around her. She in turn, draped her arm over her sister's shoulders, walking with her into the portal. Beyond it, she smiled at the assembled gods, running her free hand through her hair. "Hello, you've already met my sister, I am Melaira, the Raven Queen, and the Onyx Sorceress." The Witch Goddess smirked slyly, taking her arm off of her sister. She glanced at each of the gods in turn, evaluating them silently, her mind calculating and planning what to do.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Vetasz descended to the world below, and standing over top the center of the ocean, he reached his mighty gauntleted fist deep into its waters and pulled out the crust of a grand and ancient volcano. Though it no longer belched its firey power into the world, it would now serve a far more noble purpose.

This hollow, dead volcano would serve as the mightiest prison in the world. Even gods would fear to be sentenced there.

ACALHATAR, THE BASALT PRISON. JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 6
    Create Monument- 5 AP
    Acalhatar, The Basalt Prison

An inactive volcano chimney rising thousands of feet above the ocean, this imposing sight is the single greatest prison in the world. Even gods have trouble escaping its cells. Inside the prison, there are no guards, no wardens other than Vetasz. Gods and Mortals are as equals there, sharing in the punishments they so richly deserve.

As for the ability, anyone trapped within Acalhatar must overcome a very high roll in order to escape. For divine entities, they must either roll higher than Acalhatar's master's defense roll to escape (no modifiers from relics) while mortals must overcome a roll of 1d10+(Vetasz's Divine Rank+3). Any god can spend 3 AP to bust someone out of the prison as well (including themselves).

Final AP-1

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Heart of the Sun

Joika rushed over to her sisters and child, keeping them in the warm embrace of a group hug. "Good to see you Kansheri and Melaira. And you too Ceryna" she said as an afterthought, tousling Ceryna's hair.

Two small parts of her water bubble started to boil as Joika was struck by divine inspiration. She cried out and doubled over in pain as she grasped the two handfuls of superheated water, flinging them off to either side of her, but they possessed part of her very being, her first offspring. "Oh dear, what did I do?" said Joika, gasping as she still felt horrendous pain as two new beings sprung up from her divine essence on either side of her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Orion and Rasotos are born.
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2012-10-12 at 01:22 AM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    His life was over.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Heart of the Sun

Melaira gasped in surprise, rushing to her sister's side. She held her, ensuring her sister was alright. Joika, are you harmed, sister?" The Onyx Sorceress asked, concern in her voice. She eyes the forming godlings, a faint smile playing upon her lips. She would love these newborns as she loved Ceryna, as she loved Joika, as she loved Kansheri. For they were the children of her Sister, and thus were her family.

Elsewhere, above the World

Melaira focused, conjuring a second body for herself, a shard of her divinity. She had done it, she was in two places at once! "Sisters, I have done it, try as I did, we can be in many places at once!"

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Heart of the Sun

His fortress so completed, Vetasz allowed himself a moment's respite to ponder his work. He felt in the great distance a power beyond that possessed by the meager life on the planet. And as he extended his godly senses, he felt multiple powers there. And so he left to join them in the heart of the sun.

Through the entrance, the armor clad warden strode in his rust riddled plate mail, his mighty tower shield slung across his back.

HAIL. His voice fell like the slamming of a coffin lid. I AM VETASZ, BIRTHED FROM THE VOID AND THE CREATOR TO SERVE AS WARDEN TO THIS WORLD. WHO HOLDS DOMAIN HERE?

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

Heart of the Sun

"Thank you all for coming." Osramus said. He glanced at the two newborn deities. "For some of you out of creation itself it seems." As he spoke Osramus stood to greet his guests.

"My name is Osramus and to answer your questions yes, I am enjoying existence, I'm afraid I haven't quite gotten around to decoration, and you may be of service to me by gathering together as one." He did not grace the shadow who was not present with a response. "In my heart I can sense the burden of the future. Each of us shall face great challenge or be lost to the inexorable force of time." As he spoke the sun seemed to dim, though in truth it was simply that it did not match the glory of Osramus himself. With every word his being seemed to grow. His voice stretched out across creation, entering the hearts of all gods no matter their location. "But together we are a force far stronger than we are divided. And so I have come before you to ask that we might be united. So that we might learn from one another and gain strength from that knowledge. Join with me and reap the bounty of creation!" By the time he had finished speaking Osramus sheer force of presence was more radiant than a thousand suns. Surely this was power. This was majesty. This was the Lord of Creation!

Spoiler
    Show
    7AP
    Gain Ability - 5AP - Divine Beauty (Majesty.) Osramus exudes power to the point where even the gods see him as both awe inspiring and terrifying. He is the embodiment of kingly grace.
    Form Pantheon - 2AP - the Godly Court
    Last edited by Xondoure; 2012-10-12 at 02:01 AM.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #45
    Pixie in the Playground

Heart of the Sun
    Orion gasped, making awkward icy noises as his body formed together properly. He rolled onto his back and sat up, dusting off his ordinary, snow white hair and looking around with his plain white eyes. "That... grk, that was more painful than it could have been, thanks...

The god of the stars coughed and stood up, his hair and eyes slowly taking on a supernatural glow as he steadily came into being properly, using the power of the sun around them to help himself form. Orion looked around, first at his newformed brother, then at the rest of his family, then at those who remained.

"So, uuh, hey."
    Fyurl, Harbinger of Truest Order
    Orion, the Divine Blade

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Heart of the Sun

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    "Thank you all for coming." Osramus said. He glanced at the two newborn deities. "For some of you out of creation itself it seems." As he spoke Osramus stood to greet his guests.

"My name is Osramus and to answer your questions yes, I am enjoying existence, I'm afraid I haven't quite gotten around to decoration, and you may be of service to me by gathering together as one." He did not grace the shadow who was not present with a response. "In my heart I can sense the burden of the future. Each of us shall face great challenge or be lost to the inexorable force of time." As he spoke the sun seemed to dim, though in truth it was simply that it did not match the glory of Osramus himself. With every word his being seemed to grow. His voice stretched out across creation, entering the hearts of all gods no matter their location. "But together we are a force far stronger than we are divided. And so I have come before you to ask that we might be united. So that we might learn from one another and gain strength from that knowledge. Join with me and reap the bounty of creation!" By the time he had finished speaking Osramus sheer force of presence was more radiant than a thousand suns. Surely this was power. This was majesty. This was the Lord of Creation!

Spoiler
    Show
    7AP
    Gain Ability - 5AP - Divine Beauty (Majesty.) Osramus exudes power to the point where even the gods see him as both awe inspiring and terrifying. He is the embodiment of kingly grace.
    Form Pantheon - 2AP - the Godly Court

This god that spoke Orasmus... he was pompous, that much was clear, but it wasn't a crime to be pompous. Still, there was a connection there, something closer than Vetasz felt with any of the other divine beings present.

Vetasz stepped forward. I WILL JOIN YOU, BROTHER. MY SHIELD WILL GUARD YOU AS IT GUARDS ME.

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 1
    Join Pantheon The Godly Court 1 AP
    Final AP 0 +1 (pantheon)

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sunheart]

Kansheri flowed to her sister's side as well, reaching out to gently fold Joika into her arms even as Melaira did the same, concern plain on her face, and, when she spoke, in her tone.

"Do you require healing, sister? Or at least something to ease the pain? I could give either, I think, if you allow me..."

And then Melaira spoke again, this time from the mortal world, in response to which, Kansheri raised a finger to her mouth, and bit it off, a new one forming in its place even as she sent it winging its way towards her sister, growing a new body as it did.

Making a second head, that she might look at and speak to both Joika and Osramus without difficulty, she frowned slightly, liking his aesthetics, but disapproving of the intent behind his change of flesh.

"Forms are cheap, meaningless in terms of true power or wisdom. As you see, I have changed my own many times, just as you did just now, and could do so until the world ended, should I choose to. I would see more proof of your fitness as leader than impressive looks before I join you."

Spoiler
    Show

Gain Ability - Protean Lady (-5): Ever-changing as she is, and relying nigh-entirely on such shifts, along with her change-sense, in combat, Kansheri can constantly reassign her dice pools.

[Mortal World]

The Finger flew on, growing a body, and, eventually, raven-like wings, as well as overlapping plates of midnight chitin, musical when they moved, eventually coming to a halt next to the shard of Melaira.

"Greetings again, sister. Is there some purpose to this, or is it simply for our amusement?"
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-10-12 at 02:21 AM.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

Heart of the Sun

Osramus looked at Vestasz and something inside him began to click. He could feel a connection with this god, as if something was goading him into rage for those who are to be condemned. "I am honored by your decision brother."

Osramus then turned to the goddess Kansheri and smiled once more with greater radiance than a thousand of suns. "And which would you have me prove? Give me a task to prove my wisdom and I shall attempt it, for if I am to ask you to serve me so too must I be willing to serve you. Give me a reason to prove my strength and I shall overcome it, for I draw confidence from my strength."
    Last edited by Xondoure; 2012-10-12 at 02:39 AM.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Heart of the Sun

"I believe in you, at least to a degree Osramus. I shall join you and others if they may" said Joika with a grimace, cooling the water directly above over her form, sighing with relief as she did so. A small tendril of water escaped and flung itself off to Rar'kash, her name for the Material Plane, to join her sisters.

Spoiler
    Show
    Start AP: 10.

Join Pantheon AP1: Joika joins the Godly Court.

Gain Ability AP5: Joika gains the ability Elemental Mastery (Water).

End AP: 4.

The Three Sisters (and Ceryna)

The tendril of water formed itself into the liquefied form of Joika. "So sisters and little one, what shall we do here this day?" she said with a smile, the pain having subsided.
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2012-10-12 at 03:17 AM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    His life was over.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    The last of the Gods to be spat forth from the void. Late to the party it would seem, but Vetasz wasn't one for parties anyway. A boiling, blood red cloud erupted from the nothing above the world. It coalesced into a giant of a man, corpse pale with black eyes and hair, clothed in blackened, rust riddled armor.

He surveyed creation below him, he listened to the whispers on the wind, he smelled the stench of corruption already seeded deep within the world.

THIS WORLD... IS A PRISON. AND I AM THE WARDEN. MY WILL BE DONE. He did not scream, but the words echoed throughout the land, sky and sea nonetheless.

Vetasz gathered his power in his hand and forged it into a mighty tower shield, adorned with bleeding crystal spikes and a face bearing an eternal scream.

Spoiler
    Show

Create Relic: 4 AP Shield of the Sufferer. +1d6 Defense
    Gain Ability: 5 AP Prowess of the Paragon (shield) +30 HP
    Final AP: 6 AP
    Attack: 1d6
    Defense: 7d6
    HP: 60

Issomi did hear these words as they rang across the land, and they were spiteful to his very essence.

"Oh, what a fine opponent will this new god make!" he said to himself. He went to the prison the new god had created, and shuddered in its presence.

"This shall not stand!" he screamed to the skies.

"I shall see this place reduced to dust, as all things must be!"
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

21. - Top - End - #51

The Heart of the Sun

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaix View Post
    Heart of the Sun
    Orion gasped, making awkward icy noises as his body formed together properly. He rolled onto his back and sat up, dusting off his ordinary, snow white hair and looking around with his plain white eyes. "That... grk, that was more painful than it could have been, thanks...

The god of the stars coughed and stood up, his hair and eyes slowly taking on a supernatural glow as he steadily came into being properly, using the power of the sun around them to help himself form. Orion looked around, first at his newformed brother, then at the rest of his family, then at those who remained.

"So, uuh, hey."

Belaran clapped the newly-created godling on the back.

"Welcome to the world, friend! Or...the sun, in any case. Our elder is quite creative in his choice of homes."

So saying, he grinned, giving a jaunty bow to Osramus.

"The rest of us spent our first moments dashing about the world, shaping it to our liking. You were the only one to look elsewhere, to create something like this. That's worth enough for me. I'll join your Court."

Spoiler
    Show
    Start AP: 12

Join Pantheon (The Godly Court): 1 AP

End AP: 11

22. - Top - End - #52
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    Heart of the Sun

Osramus looked at Vestasz and something inside him began to click. He could feel a connection with this god, as if something was goading him into rage for those who are to be condemned. "I am honored by your decision brother."

Osramus then turned to the goddess Kansheri and smiled once more with greater radiance than a thousand of suns. "And which would you have me prove? Give me a task to prove my wisdom and I shall attempt it, for if I am to ask you to serve me so too must I be willing to serve you. Give me a reason to prove my strength and I shall overcome it, for I draw confidence from my strength."

Heart of the Sun
    The sunspot floats closer:
    Osramanoodle! Brother!
    Of course I would be happy to join this merry band of thoughtful Gods but I see a problem. First, exactly who or what are we counciling? We are all that exist aside from the blue and dirt ball out there. So do we seek to council ourselves? I think not. I don't need council. I have myself for that. I can talk to myself...forever I suppose. You will need to create life to council for the betterment of this idea. For this idea to work. Oh and I'm not talking about those little 3-second memory fishes either! You need sentient life! Stuff that thinks. You know...so I can learn all of their secrets just *murmurs* like I know you wet the bed when you were first created. Or was that Joika?
    And how many others will join this cadre? We need them all yes? And may our Creator, the super duper hopeless being who thought it was all right to let us design our own room just so we could fight over it...*pants*...help us if you think we can all get along. I see either ignorance or supreme confidence...errrrr....or are you hungry? Maybe it's all the gas around here? When was the last time you created something that didn't smell like the gates of chaos? Yes, that's it. You're chaotic. That's why you built this. Look at all this chaos! It'll never stop. The burning...the exploding...the SMELLS! How can you stand this place? That's it! I'm leaving.
    *and with another grand fizzle, Illu departs the smelly chaotic brightness*

Anyway, let me know how I can help (says a disembodied voice)

Ruse or Lose!

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

...So, I'm not getting an answer on the ninja prostitutes then? The bloody god muttered, wiping some of the blood constantly on his chest onto the breeches. He chuckled. Heh heh. It comes right back.

Extended Sig

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

[The Heart of the Sun]

"At present, aside from us, nothing capable of becoming either of those exists, much less something that can be both. So it would likely be more fruitful to table such discussion until something is, which I suspect will be be soon."

Turning her second head back to Osramus, she smiled, and shrugged, with her lower set of arms, the ones not around Joika. "I have no tests for you, and as my sister has joined you, I will as well. I was simply informing those who might have been swayed for no other reason that appearance is not a good indicator of leadership abilities."

Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP: 10

Join Pantheon (-1 AP): The Godly Court
    Last edited by Lady Serpentine; 2012-10-12 at 11:04 AM.

25. - Top - End - #55

Goblin

The newborn Rasotos rose to his feet. He was a tall humanoid covered in thick armor plates which he wore like they were weightless. Though he had not yet reacted to his surroundings he had been listening to the debate as he gathered his strength.
    As my mother and aunt so too will I join.
    Rasotos then looked around as though uncertain of his next move. He had been pulled suddenly into this strange existence and had no sense of purpose, or even of self prior to a few moments ago.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Starting AP:15
    -1 Join Pantheon(Godly Court)
    Ending AP:14

26. - Top - End - #56
    Barbarian in the Playground

Heart of the Sun

Arrus raised a shining, golden claw. "I will join too." He then looks around at those gathered.
    "So what's our first order of business? If you don't need me right now I'll be off creating things." He spread his wings.

Spoiler
    Show
    10 AP
    1 AP Join Pantheon: Godly Court
    ...if that makes sense.
    Spoiler: Note to all people I'm playing with.
    Show
    I work a 12 hour job with rotating days. So if I don't post or I'm not active during the middle of the day assume that I'll get out a post that evening if possible.
    When I don't have work I usually post a few times a day though, so don't worry!

An original way to describe originality
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus
    What originality really is is combining things that nobody thought to combine before in ways people didn't notice.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Welcome to the plane of Sod Ashlaya
    Yes I know it’s difficult to see. That’s the point. Not everything should be out in the open for everyone to see that that ninny Orsa-mammy. So I could be just around that tiny rock there and you would have a hard time seeing me if I was the sneaky type…which I might be. And that purplish light is a sun…the color must be some sort of weird refraction from the outer boundaries of this plane (5AP). But here I am and you are not…Wait…there’s NOTHING HERE! How am I supposed to learn anything with nothing? I need eyes! I need ears! I need *Achooo!* And Illu created his first minions. 10-legged spiders with 10 eyes in shades of black, red, or purple in sizes from a tiny speck to as large as a hand. What!?!? This is not what I was thinking of at all! You’re barely sentient! (1AP) How are we supposed to converse? Converse? Talk?
    Illu begins to rub his eyes…then one hand moves down to scratch his butt. “Thinking…Thinking…” Then a 3rd hand reaches over to scratch his head. Yes, thank you. A little to the left please. Ahhh. So where was I?
    “You mean where were we.” (1AP)
    “Yes, we were very busy just now.”
    “Creating life.”
    “Creating sentient life.”
    “Shall we try again?”
    “Yes. Do you think 2 heads are better than one?”
    “Certainly! Especially if those minds are ours…errrr or mine…or are they yours?”
    “Either way we have a lot of work to do. Everyone has been very busy on that material plane. We should do something too.”
    “Yes, excellent idea!”
    “We need workers! To build something! To see things. To see the horrors of the world.”
    “This world or that one with the watery stuff those 3 sisters are all weepy over?”
    “Why not both?”
    “Excellent!
    “OK something intelligent.”
    “Something that can build.”
    “And see.”
    “And listen”
    “To tell us their secrets.”
    “Lets try and be creative this time please.”
    “Well I created you didn’t I? Or did you create me??”
    “Ok so we need something sentient. How about some bipedal thing?”
    “Excellent. It will need to see so how about a single large multifaceted eye in the front.”
    “And hair since there is hardly anything to kill to cover up oneself.”
    “And wings! So they can fly of course. And if we want them to build, they’ll need to be strong; and have some sort of brain in their heads.”
    “And we shall name it…a Mape (2AP).”
    “The males will be the smaller and the females larger.”
    “Why that?”
    “I’m not sure why. It’s just an inkling I have.”
    “Why would a God have an inkling?”
    “Nevermind all that! Now, let’s send some of these things out the material plane. Now go…shoo. We want to know what is happening and what my brothers and sisters are up to. You others get to work. I need someplace to live. Yes, make it out of cobwebs if you need to. And YoU! Stop eating all of the spiders! We need some of those for dinner.”

Ruse or Lose!
    6/15 AP left

28. - Top - End - #58

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisClark13 View Post
    Heart of the Sun

Arrus raised a shining, golden claw. "I will join too." He then looks around at those gathered.
    "So what's our first order of business? If you don't need me right now I'll be off creating things." He spread his wings.

Spoiler
    Show
    10 AP
    1 AP Join Pantheon: Godly Court
    Heart of the Sun

"I would assume that is indeed our first order of business, my scaly friend." Belaran smiled. "We have a whole world to fill up, after all. As the sisters have implied, perhaps we should begin by creating something capable of appreciating it? Birds and fish are all very well, but I don't think they truly see our purpose here."

The crow on his shoulder let out a harsh call, shuffling its feet back and forth. He rapped it smartly on the beak.

"Quiet, now. This is important."
    Last edited by Doc Kraken; 2012-10-12 at 12:22 PM.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Ogre in the Playground

Heart of the Sun

Melaira watched as her sisters joined Orsamus's court. She looked at Orsamus, and then nodded slightly. "As my sisters have joined you, so shall I." She said, reaching out and joining this court of gods. When Belaran spoke, she looked at him, eyeing the crow with disdain. Ugly birds, the crows. They were mere maggots in comparison to her lovely Ravens.

Spoiler
    Show
    10 AP - 1 AP = 9 AP
    Join Pantheon - The Godly Court

Three Sisters and their Child

Melaira smiled at her sisters, gesturing to the world below. "I have been struck with inspiration, Sisters. I ask that you aid me in the creation of the first mortals! A race with many tribes, one to follow each of us."
    Last edited by Darklady2831; 2012-10-12 at 04:32 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

[The Heart of the Sun]

"At present, aside from us, nothing capable of becoming either of those exists, much less something that can be both. So it would likely be more fruitful to table such discussion until something is, which I suspect will be be soon."
    Volk was quiet for a moment before his face began to slowly split into a wide, maniacal grin. A low chuckle began in his throat before it grew into full-bodied laughter, echoing around the sun.

Thank you for that very specific idea. I'm stealing it. YOINK! He left.

Extended Sig