New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: Dischord of Harmony [IC]

Barrabus, Heart of the Sun

Barrabus extended his own acceptance of this divine pact, power flowing from his rich form, "I concur, we are strong together. But I am also eager to return to my work."

Spoiler
    Show
    7AP=8AP-1AP Join Pantheon
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

2. - Top - End - #62
    Barbarian in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post

Barrabus extended his own acceptance of this divine pact, power flowing from his rich form, "I concur, we are strong together. But I am also eager to return to my work."

Spoiler
    Show
    7AP=8AP-1AP Join Pantheon

Arrus, Heart of the Sun

Arrus nods. "Since we all seem to be leaving to create things, I say we meet again after we have all made races that are capable of 'appreciating' the world around them." He flapped his wings and returned to the Planet, circling it from space as he flew. He thought for a while about what kind of race he wished to make, but decided he would wait until the others gods had made some races of their own.
    ...if that makes sense.
    Spoiler: Note to all people I'm playing with.
    Show
    I work a 12 hour job with rotating days. So if I don't post or I'm not active during the middle of the day assume that I'll get out a post that evening if possible.
    When I don't have work I usually post a few times a day though, so don't worry!

An original way to describe originality
    Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus
    What originality really is is combining things that nobody thought to combine before in ways people didn't notice.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

[The Plane of Sod Ashlaya]

“Were we a bit hasty?”
    “In what?”
    “Building this plane.”
    “Why do you ask?”
    “Because we’re lost!! We can’t find the home the spiders and Mape’s built!”
    “Well the good news is that is we can’t find our way, nobody else can.”
    “Well that’s logical. We would not want uninvited guests. But how do we solve our current dilemma?”
    “Maybe we should ask them.”
    “Ask the spiders?”
    “Why not? We’ve created them. I hardly think we would have created something so perfect a spy and then not be able to communicate with it somehow.”
    “Agreed. So how do they communicate? Clicks? Clacks?”
    “How about intricate weavings?”
    “Of course! Just pick one up and ask it to weave us the right direction.”
    “Ahhh the wicked thing bit me! Who gave it pointy parts?”
    “That may have been me. I thought it should have some measure of defense.”
    “Acceptable. But am starting to think we should part ways. Perhaps one of us should reside in the material plane?"
    "Uhhhh"
    "So little spider, which way is home?”

Ruse or Lose!
    6/15 AP left

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Slaves

In order to hunt for slaves, you need something to hunt, and lots of them. Volk looked at his own form - two arms, two legs, a head, some hair, compact muscles. He laughed - it would do. He took some blood from the constantly renewed supply on his chest and rained it down on the world below. On each landmass came beings made in the image of Volk. Within them, Volk instilled a deep need to be subservient - intentionally, however, he left WHAT the person was subservient to up to the person: whether they served an ideal, a person, an entire race, a lover...

Some of the humans, he gifted with innate magical powers. Some could teleport, others could talk to animals. Some could change their faces and shape, others could ensnare hearts with but a word.

And the war god did laugh at the ridiculousness of his first creation.

Spoiler
    Show
    15AP
    Create Sentient Life (Human) 2AP
    Create Greater Life (Outsider) 3AP
    Create Advanced Concept (Ninjas) 2AP
    _____
    8AP

Human - Humans. Boring, dull, ordinary human beings. Created to be a slave race, though Volk purposely gave them a desire to escape slavery and be "free" that makes the hunt more interesting. Extremely common, due to the fact that they are stronger in groups and know it.

Outsider - A sub-race of humanity with some innate magical abilities. These abilities are generally mild and random, though they are often useful for being a ninja, being a prostitute, or both. Some Outsiders have many powers, and some could be considered superheros in their own right. Some examples of these magical powers include short ranged teleport (Blinking), mild pyrokinesis, enchantment, the ability to muffle sounds, and shape-shifting. Rarer than humans, but not uncommon. (Say, 1 in every 10 or 20 humans is actually an Outsider)

Ninjas - Elite humans that work as spies and assassins. The exact details of the job vary from human society to human society, but the basic gist is to use stealth, cunning and theatricality mixed with your own skills as a human or powers as an Outsider to defeat your foes as well as intimidate them. When ninjas want to increase their numbers, instead of hiring from the populace (which would be much easier and make much more sense) they use the children of other ninjas, creating an entirely separate class of human
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-10-12 at 05:58 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

5. - Top - End - #65
    Troll in the Playground

Ceryna curled into the soft, fuzzy spot that her mother had made for her, and listened intently - her young face scrunching up in concentration as she tries to understand. Then she nodded slowly, her face twitching in an almost-smile.

I...I can try mommies. She said quietly.

The young goddess remained quiet throughout the meeting, but gasped in surprise when she felt her own power flowing alongside her mother’s into the union of strength. It brought them closer...that was nice. Warm and comforting and yet...strange. Some of those within...she did not like. But her mommies would keep her safe. Even witch-mommy.

She giggled as her awareness split, then hissed in sudden pain as the duality of awareness proved too much for her young mind. Mommies alone on water-mommies ocean or mommies in too-bright warm place...

Mommies alone. All the new people were too much.

She slipped out of existence on Kansheri-in-the-sun, and smiled as the pain vanished. Being in two places at once was just...fiddly. Maybe when she was older. She would be able to do it then. Definitely. Pinky-promise-never-lie. There, she was - oh wait! Mommies were talking! Ceryna giggled as the sunlight danced on her skin, then she perked up as her mommies' conversation turned to creation.

Oh! Oh! She said, clapping her hands in excitement. And I can make pretty things for them! She cried happily, all previous fear forgotten - at least for now.

Spoiler
    Show
    Join Pantheon (The Godly Court): 10 - 1 = 9 AP

Pantheon: 9 + 1 = 10 AP

10 AP remaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Many thanks to Snowfire for collating all these. He's a madman, but he's a helpful madman.
    Spoiler: Things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynxae View Post
    Damn you Snowfire. I cried.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon777 View Post
    T_T I swear, you just made me cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
    Well, here's another for your sig, Snowfire.

<struck dumb>

6. - Top - End - #66
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Slaves

In order to hunt for slaves, you need something to hunt, and lots of them. Volk looked at his own form - two arms, two legs, a head, some hair, compact muscles. He laughed - it would do. He took some blood from the constantly renewed supply on his chest and rained it down on the world below. On each landmass came beings made in the image of Volk. Within them, Volk instilled a deep need to be subservient - intentionally, however, he left WHAT the person was subservient to up to the person: whether they served an ideal, a person, an entire race, a lover...

Some of the humans, he gifted with innate magical powers. Some could teleport, others could talk to animals. Some could change their faces and shape, others could ensnare hearts with but a word.

And the war god did laugh at the ridiculousness of his first creation.

Spoiler
    Show
    15AP
    Create Sentient Life (Human) 2AP
    Create Greater Life (Outsider) 3AP
    Create Advanced Concept (Ninjas) 2AP
    _____
    8AP

Human - Humans. Boring, dull, ordinary human beings. Created to be a slave race, though Volk purposely gave them a desire to escape slavery and be "free" that makes the hunt more interesting. Extremely common, due to the fact that they are stronger in groups and know it.

Outsider - A sub-race of humanity with some innate magical abilities. These abilities are generally mild and random, though they are often useful for being a ninja, being a prostitute, or both. Some Outsiders have many powers, and some could be considered superheros in their own right. Some examples of these magical powers include short ranged teleport (Blinking), mild pyrokinesis, enchantment, the ability to muffle sounds, and shape-shifting. Rarer than humans, but not uncommon. (Say, 1 in every 10 or 20 humans is actually an Outsider)

Ninjas - Elite humans that work as spies and assassins. The exact details of the job vary from human society to human society, but the basic gist is to use stealth, cunning and theatricality mixed with your own skills as a human or powers as an Outsider to defeat your foes as well as intimidate them. When ninjas want to increase their numbers, instead of hiring from the populace (which would be much easier and make much more sense) they use the children of other ninjas, creating an entirely separate class of human

Issomi did see what Volk had wrought, and found them... fun. Many became food for his creatures of decay, as life in the land of death would never be easy. Growing bored of watching the humans, Issomi left his land to find their creator.

"Where are you, brother?" He calls out to Volk.
    "I would speak to you!"
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy drawn by my sister in the ancient times.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post

Issomi did see what Volk had wrought, and found them... fun. Many became food for his creatures of decay, as life in the land of death would never be easy. Growing bored of watching the humans, Issomi left his land to find their creator.

"Where are you, brother?" He calls out to Volk.
    "I would speak to you!"
    BARK!

Volk barked in his wolf form, directly behind Issomi. He fell over laughing at his own joke made in poor taste before pulling himself back up, human again. He smoothed down the dead animal skins he used for pants and smirked at his 'brother'. What is it?

Extended Sig

8. - Top - End - #68
    Pixie in the Playground

Heart of the Sun
    Orion adjusted his jacket, looking up towards the god of the sun. "I don't see any reason not to join - you seem trustworthy enough, and a decent enough guy. See to it you don't disappoint, eh?" The star god chuckled, smiling.

He turned towards Belaran next, tilting his head and furrowing his brow. "I fail to see why it's such an odd choice. There's no reason anywhere else might be better, and it's impressive to boot."

The star god shrugged, floating backwards to join his mother and... mothers? Aunts? Not to mention his sister/cousin... mother and sister had a better ring to it, he felt.
    Spoiler
    Show
    15AP
    Join Pantheon: The Godly Court. -1AP
    14AP+1PAP
    Fyurl, Harbinger of Truest Order
    Orion, the Divine Blade

9. - Top - End - #69

Goblin

Rasotos left the heart of the sun, leaving a shard of himself behind to bear witness to the court. He hardly seemed to notice the shard's creation, simply walking off and leaving his double in his place.
    The god had decided that if he was to continue he must have a purpose, and with that goal in mind he floated down to the planet's surface, born aloft by his divine power. Upon landing he walked for a while and came across a village of the newly created humans and saw that each of them had a purpose of their own. The baker made bread, the smith worked metal and the farmers gathered grain. For a time he simply watched them, hoping he would see a purpose he could take as his own.

10. - Top - End - #70

The Brass-Bound Book, Verse Thirteen

And as the rest of the Creator's children did begin great workings of their own, so did Belaran begin to create his own. For a fire was in him, one that would not be quenched, fueled by his desire to see the creatures of the world raised to greater and greater forms...

Heart of the Sun

"Time marches on, my kin. I'm not one for sitting around..."

Before his crow could so much as twitch, Belaran had plucked three feathers from its wings. Chuckling at the bird's squawked indignation, he snapped the prizes in two before casting them into the air. Rather than falling to the ground, they drifted up and out of the chamber, miraculously untouched by the sun's heat. The crow followed swiftly after, cawing noisily. Belaran closed his eyes, weaving the threads of divine power, crafting a tiny part of himself about his pet as he returned it to the world below. He shook his head.

"What an odd sensation."

Mortal World, Above the Western Continent

Belaran was at the heart of the sun, in his brother's throne room. Belaran clung to the back of his crow, only a few inches tall. And in both places, he laughed with the simple joy of life. He pointed, spotting the broken feathers floating down to the earth below.

"Closer, bring us closer! This is something we should be present for!"

As each piece of feather drifted to the ground, they expanded, growing larger and larger until they blocked out the sun's light. Unnoticed by the Inquisitive One, the strange creatures Volk had brought to this continent cried out in terror and cowered. But long before the feathers came close, they splintered into dust and fragments, drifting upon the wind. Wherever one of these shards touched the ground, it sprouted into a short, dark-eyed creature, in form not unlike their creator. Belaran smiled as he watched them scurry about, calling out with excitement and wonder.

"Clever hands, to craft marvels not yet thought of. Strong hearts, to wander a world yet unknown. Wise minds, to know when sense is to be called for. Not bad for a first effort, if I do say so myself. Six great families, each made with half a feather...halflings, I think I'll call them."

Spoiler
    Show

Start AP: 11

Create Life: Sentient Life (Halflings - three-foot-tall humanoids, driven by an innate curiosity, inquisitiveness, and a desire to know the world about them. Due to the circumstances of their creation, they feel a strong connection with birds. Currently scattered across the western continent in six loose-knit familial tribes.) - 2 AP

End AP: 9

11. - Top - End - #71

Spoiler
    Show
    BARK!

Volk barked in his wolf form, directly behind Issomi. He fell over laughing at his own joke made in poor taste before pulling himself back up, human again. He smoothed down the dead animal skins he used for pants and smirked at his 'brother'. What is it?

"While I loathe the Sun Lord, I do not wish to be separate from all of my siblings," Issomi says calmly, the bare bones of his left hand crackling.

"In fact, I feel a connection with you that is... absent with most other things. I propose that we join together to create a cycle of conflict and death for all eternity. Let the race I now create war eternally with your people as a sign of that goal!"

With that, Issomi strikes the earth with his skeletal arm, sending shards of rock across the land. When these shards land, they grow into facsimiles of Issomi himself. (Not sure I've ever actually described him, so...) Their skins are a patchwork of red and black, their left arms skeletal, and their heads are covered with small horns. In the center of their chests are poison glands, which feed into the spikes on the knuckles of their right hand.

Spoiler
    Show
    Start: 3 AP
    Create Greater Race: (3 AP)
    End: 0 AP
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

"While I loathe the Sun Lord, I do not wish to be separate from all of my siblings," Issomi says calmly, the bare bones of his left hand crackling.

"In fact, I feel a connection with you that is... absent with most other things. I propose that we join together to create a cycle of conflict and death for all eternity. Let the race I now create war eternally with your people as a sign of that goal!"

With that, Issomi strikes the earth with his skeletal arm, sending shards of rock across the land. When these shards land, they grow into facsimiles of Issomi himself. (Not sure I've ever actually described him, so...) Their skins are a patchwork of red and black, their left arms skeletal, and their heads are covered with small horns. In the center of their chests are poison glands, which feed into the spikes on the knuckles of their right hand.

Spoiler
    Show
    Start: 3 AP
    Create Greater Race: (3 AP)
    End: 0 AP
    Volk chuckled. I haven't MADE my chosen people yet! He pointed down at a group of humans and an Outsider, fishing down below on the mortal plane, and mockingly laughed at them. They are to be SLAVES to the whims of my race and the gods! The Outsiders are there to make things interesting. He grinned, his canine-filled mouth dripping blood. Though if you want to war with the children of Volk once i make them as opposed to an alliance, that is fine.

Extended Sig

13. - Top - End - #73

Spoiler
    Show
    Volk chuckled. I haven't MADE my chosen people yet! He pointed down at a group of humans and an Outsider, fishing down below on the mortal plane, and mockingly laughed at them. They are to be SLAVES to the whims of my race and the gods! The Outsiders are there to make things interesting. He grinned, his canine-filled mouth dripping blood. Though if you want to war with the children of Volk once i make them as opposed to an alliance, that is fine.

Issomi cackles; a cold, mirthless sound.
    "Not opposed to an alliance, my brother. AS an alliance. You, as I, feed off death and combat. The deaths of our followers would be beautiful to behold."
    Last edited by Dimonite; 2012-10-12 at 10:00 PM.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Issomi cackles; a cold, mirthless sound.
    "Not opposed to an alliance, my brother. AS an alliance. You, as I, feed off death and combat. The deaths of our followers would be beautiful to behold."
    Volk cocked an eyebrow, frowning now. Yes, but the mortals we make will not. Have some practicality: certainly, it would be more fun to watch the war and death god's beings slaughter one another, pillaging each other's villages, eating each other's children and volating their women just to show how evil they are... He got a wistful, chuckling look in his eye. He laughed at the mental image. But you and I are not the only ones who are going to make mortals. If we attack one another, it will leave us both too weak to fend off the coming storm of our enemies. A dark glint entered his eye. But if both our mortal races slaughtered the others' mortals races, we would grow stronger AND they would grow weaker as a tide of death and blood washed over them.

Extended Sig

15. - Top - End - #75

Spoiler
    Show
    Volk cocked an eyebrow, frowning now. Yes, but the mortals we make will not. Have some practicality: certainly, it would be more fun to watch the war and death god's beings slaughter one another, pillaging each other's villages, eating each other's children and volating their women just to show how evil they are... He got a wistful, chuckling look in his eye. He laughed at the mental image. But you and I are not the only ones who are going to make mortals. If we attack one another, it will leave us both too weak to fend off the coming storm of our enemies. A dark glint entered his eye. But if both our mortal races slaughtered the others' mortals races, we would grow stronger AND they would grow weaker as a tide of death and blood washed over them.

"Very well brother; I like the way you think. Our races shall join forces to destroy those who would oppose us; ESPECIALLY the Warden. But the pillaging, child-eating, and violating is definitely going to happen at least once.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

"Very well brother; I like the way you think. Our races shall join forces to destroy those who would oppose us; ESPECIALLY the Warden. But the pillaging, child-eating, and violating is definitely going to happen at least once.
    Yesssss - that should be enough blood for me to take a bath!!

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord2831 View Post
    Three Sisters and their Child

Melaira smiled at her sisters, gesturing to the world below. "I have been struck with inspiration, Sisters. I ask that you aid me in the creation of the first mortals! A race with many tribes, one to follow each of us."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    Ceryna curled into the soft, fuzzy spot that her mother had made for her, and listened intently - her young face scrunching up in concentration as she tries to understand. Then she nodded slowly, her face twitching in an almost-smile.

I...I can try mommies. She said quietly.

The young goddess remained quiet throughout the meeting, but gasped in surprise when she felt her own power flowing alongside her mother’s into the union of strength. It brought them closer...that was nice. Warm and comforting and yet...strange. Some of those within...she did not like. But her mommies would keep her safe. Even witch-mommy.

She giggled as her awareness split, then hissed in sudden pain as the duality of awareness proved too much for her young mind. Mommies alone on water-mommies ocean or mommies in too-bright warm place...

Mommies alone. All the new people were too much.

She slipped out of existence on Kansheri-in-the-sun, and smiled as the pain vanished. Being in two places at once was just...fiddly. Maybe when she was older. She would be able to do it then. Definitely. Pinky-promise-never-lie. There, she was - oh wait! Mommies were talking! Ceryna giggled as the sunlight danced on her skin, then she perked up as her mommies' conversation turned to creation.

Oh! Oh! She said, clapping her hands in excitement. And I can make pretty things for them! She cried happily, all previous fear forgotten - at least for now.

Spoiler
    Show
    Join Pantheon (The Godly Court): 10 - 1 = 9 AP

Pantheon: 9 + 1 = 10 AP

10 AP remaining.

Joika nodded as she swirled the water around her, healing anything that may have been damaged from her moment of labour. "My division of our creation shall be able to breathe the water itself and shall live under the sea. And perhaps one day I may ask them to assist me in a role of great importance. But nonetheless, let us get creating sisters!" she said somberly.

Spoiler
    Show
    Start AP: 4.

Create Magical Life AP1: Joika joins in with her sisters to create Elves.

End AP: 3.
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2012-10-13 at 12:35 AM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

Melaira smiled to Ceryna, tousling the young Goddess's hair. She began to speak, long flowing syllables that strung together elegantly. "Be as fair as the Goddesses, so that mortals may gaze upon you in awe."* She began to weave her hands about in intricate ways, gathering the winds of Power to her. "Be as swift as the wind, so that you may always be where you need." * The Raven Queen's hair started to blow in an invisible breeze, her magic spell nearing completion. "Be as long lived as the trees, so that you may watch as the world grows, and grow with it." * Melaira finished her intricate weaving, ending her sentance, she closed her eyes, hands outstretched, holding a matrix of incandescant light together. She released it, mixing it in with her Sister's contributions, aiding them in the creation of the Elves.

Spoiler
    Show
    9 AP - 1 AP = 8 AP
    1 AP Create Magical Life - Sea, Dark, and ??? Elves

* - Translated from Elvish
    Last edited by Darklady2831; 2012-10-13 at 01:17 AM.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Troll in the Playground

Barrabus watched as the many gods gathered... and then dispersed to the world of earth. "I have joined this court of yours Osramus but now I, like those others, desire to return to the world and continue my works. I hope you take no offense at my leaving, but I have much work to do."

Barrabus Continent Crater

So saying, the elemental god sunk into himself, and re-appeared where he had left. But because he was lord of all the earth and stone, he knew this was not the only land upon which to stand above the seas.

He realized now what it was his work had been missing. There was a world above the land, in air and in water, but there was no livable world below the earth. Barrabus would fix this imbalance.

Reaching with his divine power through the earth below the two continents that existed, and created huge systems of tunnels and massive caves below them, connected to the surface through caves and other openings to the world above.

He was glad to see his own unique world begin to form in this way, but he wanted to extend it all over the world, and just to cover the two continents had taken a fair amount of his ability. He would need some help.

He saw the other gods had created various creatures that lived on the world, and Barrabus decided he would make something to help him as well, but it would need to be much more powerful than any of the mortal beasts he had seen if it was going to aid in his creation of the Underdark.

From within himself, he drew forth a piece of his divine spark, and molded it into a great living beast. Its flesh would be resistant to even the worst of pressure, heat, cold, or any other form of opposition the world might throw at it in the course of its task. It had a long muscular body, with powerful limbs ending in single digging claws, and spikes lining its sides with this muscles that help it dig through the earth.

This would be his aid in creating the Underdark, his faithful pet, he would name it The Cthonian. As soon as it was created, Barrabus whispered his commands to his faithful creature, and the massive beast began to burrow deep beneath the sea-floor, to spread and connect the two continents Underdark networks together.

Spoiler
    Show
    0AP=7AP-2AP Forge Land: Create Underdark under the two continents -5AP Create Relic: The Cthonian, a massive, immortal creature faithful only to Barrabus, the Cthonians only purpose (right now) is to dig, and spread the underdark all over the world.

It looks like this
    http://brenthollowell.deviantart.com...wips-325015988
    http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=tunn...et=48#/d5di80t
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

20. - Top - End - #80

Yesssss - that should be enough blood for me to take a bath!!
    "Shall I allow my children to whet their claws on the humans, then? After all, they look so... ripe for the slaughter."
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

"Shall I allow my children to whet their claws on the humans, then? After all, they look so... ripe for the slaughter."
    If ya want. He waved an arm dismissively. Just don't wipe them out, I need 'em to brutalize and treat as lower than wolf s*** to demonstrate how sadistic I am.

Extended Sig

22. - Top - End - #82

Spoiler
    Show
    If ya want. He waved an arm dismissively. Just don't wipe them out, I need 'em to brutalize and treat as lower than wolf s*** to demonstrate how sadistic I am.

"Then let the humans know the meaning of pointless murder." Issomi gestures, and human populations across the land are terrorized by his creations.
    "But what to call my creations?" Issomi mused. "Perhaps... the Morstygii. Yes, that has a nice ring to it. The Morstygii they shall be.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

*high fives!*

23. - Top - End - #83
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Creation of the Wandering Islands

Something is different. You can’t quite place your finger on it but the Material Plane has a new addition. Somewhere, wandering between continents, are the chain of islands called…well it doesn’t really matter since you’ll never find it. (2AP)
    On this mysterious island are new lifeforms. They are called the Kwarehg. (3AP) They are strong in body and mind. They wear their armor as if it was a second skin; because it is. Their minds follow in the path of their creator before the great impact. They use illusion to see into each other’s thoughts. They use these abilities to keep the islands hidden at all times. They have the ability to see into a foreign creature’s mind to read, destroy, learn, or create false thoughts and memories; even its worst fears. As individuals, they should be feared. As a group, only the strongest would survive against them. They use the Mogs as labor on the islands…among other things.
    Last edited by Ruse; 2012-10-13 at 10:53 PM.
    Ruse or Lose!
    (5AP remaining)

24. - Top - End - #84
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

"Then let the humans know the meaning of pointless murder." Issomi gestures, and human populations across the land are terrorized by his creations.
    "But what to call my creations?" Issomi mused. "Perhaps... the Morstygii. Yes, that has a nice ring to it. The Morstygii they shall be.

As the Morstygii began to assault and terrorize the humans, Volk smirked with amusement. Then he gasped with surprise and laughed, facepalming. Oh I am so stupid - i forgot to make a tub for my blood bath!

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Vetasz looked at the assembled gods, and turned to his brother Osramus.

THE WORLD BELOW IS A PLACE FILLED WITH EVILS. THE CORRUPTION IS ALREADY PRESENT IN ITS MOMENT OF CREATION. BROTHER MINE, I WOULD ASK YOUR PERMISSION TO DRAFT A SET OF LAWS BY WHICH THE CORRUPTION CAN BE CONTROLLED AND THOSE WHO SPREAD IT MAY BE PUNISHED.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Troll in the Playground

Osramus nodded to Vestasz. "Let it be so. Though if other members of the Godly Court take issue with your proclamation they to shall be heard, and a decision reached together here in the halls of the sun."
    Last edited by Xondoure; 2012-10-13 at 11:51 PM.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #87
    Ogre in the Playground

Heart of the Sun

Melaira rolled her eyes at Vetasz. She waved her hand dismissively, "You see corruption where I see freedom, oh little warden." the Raven Queen did not like this Vetasz, not at all. She turned to Orsamus "I object to the creation of these rules, in that they destroy freedoms and restrict creativity."

Empty Lands, they're Empty

Melaira looked upon the vast ocean world below, its wandering isles, its two rocky continents. They were small, too small to support the things she wished for her Dark Elves. Thus, she began to shape the land. Her magic shifted the tectonic plates, causing enormous swathes of land to rise up from the sea. Then she heaved up enormous chunks of rock and dirt, creating mountains. Two mountain chains created a valley, in which the Raven Queen placed seeds, which grew and grew into enormous trees.

To the west of the mountains, Melaira created a large, scalding desert. Dunes piled high, winds that whipped along, and few spotted oases completed it. To the west of the desert, she grew more trees, smaller this time, and spread out more.

When she finished, and let grasslands grow and spread where she had not acted, the Raven Queen took her portion of the Elves, setting them down upon the new Land, which she named Valorim. Then, she used her magic to transport a large group of the "Humans" to the continent, intending for them to be prey to the Dark Elves.

Spoiler
    Show
    8 AP + 5 AP (4 AP + 1 PAP) = 13 AP - 3 AP - 3 AP = 7 AP
    Forge Land x 2 - Create and shape Valorim, the Continental home of the Dark Elves.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Ettin in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Heart of the Sun

Spoiler
    Show
    Melaira rolled her eyes at Vetasz. She waved her hand dismissively, "You see corruption where I see freedom, oh little warden." the Raven Queen did not like this Vetasz, not at all. She turned to Orsamus "I object to the creation of these rules, in that they destroy freedoms and restrict creativity."

Since when did a Warden ever listen to the wishes of his prisoners? Powerful though she may be, even the Raven Queen was one of Vetasz charges. She could rail against him all she wanted, but he would stand firm as a bastion against the growing destruction that was seeded within creation.

OBJECT ALL YOU LIKE, BUT ALREADY THE WORLD MARCHES TOWARDS ITS OWN DESTRUCTION. CAN YOU NOT FEEL IT, WITCH? THERE MUST BE ORDER, THERE MUST BE CONTROL OR EVERYTHING WILL BE LOST. DO YOU WILLINGLY SUPPORT THE CORRUPTION AND DESTRUCTION OF THIS WORLD? THEN YOU ARE AS MUCH A CRIMINAL AS THOSE WHO COMMIT THEIR DARK ACTS.

Vetasz unstrapped his tower shield and gripped it in his left hand. I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS WORLD TO FALL. IF YOU WILL HASTEN ITS END, THEN I WILL DRAG YOU TO ACALHATAR AND LEAVE YOU THERE TO ROT.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Valorim

Volk watched the Drow enslave the humans he had created with mild interest. He didn't particularly like that some pompous, stuck-up moron had decided to steal HIS slaves instead of making some for themselves, but putting that aside it was actually pretty fun to watch. The Outsiders were literally made to be outsiders - the only group of humans capable of defending themselves, they and humans under their protection were eventually the only humans who WEREN'T enslaved. The Ninjas were able to do SOME to help their kind, but the Drow had their own such warriors, and unlike the ninjas, such agile, skilled warriors weren't specialized sects, they were standard fare.

As he watched the Drow take what they wanted, he giggled with the glee of a schoolgirl, his eyes glinting with the madness of serial killers. Oh, he didn't care what they were doing. But he couldn't just let such an offense slide - oh no.

Mortals would FEAR the name of the Bloody-pawed Hound.

Sarghress

From the forests, came the howling and baying of the the Sarghress - the chosen of Volk. From the dark of the forests, the massive wolves came to kill and slaughter. Blood ran in rivers wherever the mad beasts tread. Their teeth were like daggers, their laughs like hyenas. They cut into the Drow with all the reckless abandon of monsters possessed, taking the human slaves as their own. All the while came the laughing cries for blood.

Blood for the blood bath.

Spoiler
    Show
    12AP
    -Create Life 3AP
    9AP

Sarghress
    The Sarghress are Volk's chosen race. They are a species of massive wolves (large enough for a human being to ride on, though not quite as large as Volk himself) that cackle like madmen and wage war on pretty much anything that's close enough for them to hunt down. They worship Volk unconditionally, referring to him as "Alpha" for some reason. They are incredibly intelligent and just as capable of grand strategy as they are in slaughtering helpless villagers. They are cunning, ruthless, savage and incapable of doing anything brutal without laughing about it.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2012-10-15 at 04:55 PM.

Extended Sig

30. - Top - End - #90
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    Heart of the Sun

Since when did a Warden ever listen to the wishes of his prisoners? Powerful though she may be, even the Raven Queen was one of Vetasz charges. She could rail against him all she wanted, but he would stand firm as a bastion against the growing destruction that was seeded within creation.

OBJECT ALL YOU LIKE, BUT ALREADY THE WORLD MARCHES TOWARDS ITS OWN DESTRUCTION. CAN YOU NOT FEEL IT, WITCH? THERE MUST BE ORDER, THERE MUST BE CONTROL OR EVERYTHING WILL BE LOST. DO YOU WILLINGLY SUPPORT THE CORRUPTION AND DESTRUCTION OF THIS WORLD? THEN YOU ARE AS MUCH A CRIMINAL AS THOSE WHO COMMIT THEIR DARK ACTS.

Vetasz unstrapped his tower shield and gripped it in his left hand. I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS WORLD TO FALL. IF YOU WILL HASTEN ITS END, THEN I WILL DRAG YOU TO ACALHATAR AND LEAVE YOU THERE TO ROT.

Heart of the Sun

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT?" shouted Joika, her bubble boiling in rage at Vetasz's remark. She grabbed a tendril of water and swung it around like a whip, smacking it against Vetasz's cheek in outrage.

Ocean to the South-East of Valorim

Spoiler
    Show
    Empty Lands, they're Empty

Melaira looked upon the vast ocean world below, its wandering isles, its two rocky continents. They were small, too small to support the things she wished for her Dark Elves. Thus, she began to shape the land. Her magic shifted the tectonic plates, causing enormous swathes of land to rise up from the sea. Then she heaved up enormous chunks of rock and dirt, creating mountains. Two mountain chains created a valley, in which the Raven Queen placed seeds, which grew and grew into enormous trees.

To the west of the mountains, Melaira created a large, scalding desert. Dunes piled high, winds that whipped along, and few spotted oases completed it. To the west of the desert, she grew more trees, smaller this time, and spread out more.

When she finished, and let grasslands grow and spread where she had not acted, the Raven Queen took her portion of the Elves, setting them down upon the new Land, which she named Valorim. Then, she used her magic to transport a large group of the "Humans" to the continent, intending for them to be prey to the Dark Elves.

Spoiler
    Show
    8 AP + 5 AP (4 AP + 1 PAP) = 13 AP - 3 AP - 3 AP = 7 AP
    Forge Land x 2 - Create and shape Valorim, the Continental home of the Dark Elves.

Joika watched as her sister took her portion of Elves, and took her own as Melaira created the land known as Valorim. She dove down into the depths of the ocean, over half-way down to the bottom of the ocean, she waved her arms around, freezing parts of the ocean into an icy city that would never melt that shall be forever known as Tyrannis, the Frozen City.

She gave her Sea Elves gills so they could breathe underwater but also lungs for if they had to go on land. She shaped their hands and feet so that they could better propel themselves through the water, but also the ability to change them back to their previous state if they had reason to walk on land.

Spoiler
    Show
    Start AP: 8+1PAP.

Alter Land AP0: Joika creates Tyrannis, the Frozen City. Sea Elves are the inhabitants. (Costs no AP because of Elemental Mastery (Water))

End AP: 8+1PAP.
    Last edited by Mynxae; 2012-10-14 at 01:05 AM.

Epic quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ahh Kyth'ra... A knight of such honour and virtue, not to mention suppressed homicidal rage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    His life was over.
    Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Mystic who fluffs things with madness and zeal,
    Mynxae who always seeks rifts to heal,
    The lovely Dark Lady who's never at odds;
    These are a few of our favorite mods!