New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: MLP Maid IC

1. - Top - End - #1
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default MLP Maid IC

The crowing of a rooster heralds the coming of dawn. It also wakes up three ponies and a zebra, all of whom are rather hungover.

The four equines are all sprawled around a large bedroom, which has four beds, several desks and dressers, four closets, and two other doors leading to... who knows where. Some of them may not even wake up in bed - they may be opening their eyes to find themselves laying on the floor, or curled up in the closet hugging an old winter coat as if it were a spicy lover.

It quickly becomes apparent that things are very much awry. They all have splitting headaches. None of them can remember anything from last night. They don't know why they're here. They may not even recognize each other. And more than likely, they have no idea why they're wearing maid outfits.

Oh, and one of them seems to have come down with a rather bad case of death recently.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: MLP Maid IC

Ziya and Jump Start

"Oh...my dear....let's us...run away together where..no one question our love,"
    Ziya grumbled in 'her' sleep as she kissed the old winter coat like a spicy lover. 'She' was strewn there on the bed, mohawk mane all mussed up as 'her' headache began to become apparent. 'She' was at the moment already wearing a maid's uniform, to hide 'her' gender for narrative purposes.

Meanwhile, the young and plucky Jump Start awoke with a pout on her face and a headache in her head. "Owie...what happened last night?...........Where am I?" She asked as she began to sniff the the soft rug underneath, she rubbed her cheek against it, it felt nice at the moment.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Troll in the Playground

"...NNnnnn....Not so loud, you guys... I promise...I'll restock the brimstone later..."

Witch Hazel muttered as she pulled herself to her hooves, blinking miserably. Light heart. She took off the lampshade covering her head, then dropped it and closed her eyes. Light *really* hurt.

Meanwhile...
    Arc Light felt pretty good. Nothing hurt, and she seemed to be alright.
    Except for the dead thing, but she couldn't even remember feeling it!

"Well, my experiments will..."

Then she looked around. There were...Strangers? In the room. Meep.

"...A-are you test subjects?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

"Me a test subject? I don't think so..." Said the pony with the tired eyes and hangover. She glanced at the direction of the second voice.

"Waaah...meep...aack....you...you....something 's wrong with you....!....Wha.....why am I so...hungover...I don't even drink....drinking is...bad......" Jump Start yelped and jumped back hitting a wall. Her expression chalked up to this.

Ziya groaned. "Keep it down please....I'm trying to sleep." 'She' burrowed 'her' face into the jacket, not quite caught up with the scene.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Troll in the Playground

"Aaaahhh...."
    Arc Light immediately, having determined that they weren't test subjects (which she could deal with), tried to hide from their scrutiny by phasing through a couch.

"...Why are we all in maid outfits?"
    Asked the slightly-more-prudent-than-Arc-Light unicorn. She seemed to just be wincing out the light and taking stock, turning in a little Applebloom circle.
    "Where is this?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

From outside one of the doors, a voice is suddenly heard. It sounds mature, suave, sophisticated, and... it's cheerfully singing. "I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can-"

And then suddenly the door flies open, revealing a griffin.

But not just any griffin. This griffin is cool. His feathers are a light grey hue with almost a silvery sheen, while his fur is dark, gunmetal grey. He is wearing a black suit, fashioned in the style of a butler's outfit. And no matter what your species is, he's strangely attractive. He's also got on a pair of rather stylish black sunglasses, which add to both his mysteriousness and his hawtness.

"Oh good!" he exclaims cheerfully, quickly looking around the room. Or at least, you think he looks around the room. It's hard to tell with the sunglasses. "Glad to see you're all awake. I trust every-"

He freezes mid-sentence, and turns his head to face directly at Arc Light. "Oh. Oh dear. I'm sorry Arc Light, I didn't realize they were serious when they said one of the maids died. Oh, this is... terrible? Well, maybe not terrible, since you're still here. Um. Anyway."

He then looks around the room, and coughs awkwardly. "Anyway, I hope you're all well-rested. The manor is a total wreck, and the Master's parents should be arriving right around sunset. Actually, have you fillies seen him? He wasn't in his tower when I went to ask him what he wanted for breakfast..." he muses.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-08-16 at 10:10 PM.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground

"I said keep it down...!" Ziya nickered as she shot up and glowered at the owner of the new voice that just interrupted her sleep. Her eyes fell upon the griffon...the handsome griffon. "Oh...oh...my....ahem....hi..." She quickly fixed her mane and put that stray hair back in place and acted like everything was all cool. That is until she took a look around and her eyes went wide and then she glanced down at what she was wearing and her eyes went wider until she fainted on the bed.

"Waaah...shs's dead too!"
    Jump Start yelped in a panic. She dashed over to the griffon. "Who are you? Where am I? Am I dead too? Why is there a funny taste in my mouth? Why is the sky purple at night?.....!"

8. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Arc Light grinned and popped up from the furniture.

"She's dead, really? If I remembered where my electrodes were, I could fix that!"

Witch Hazel ewwed and shook her head in distaste as she tried to sort out what's going on.
    "Wait, we're maids? When did this happen? And when'd that doll get whacked?"

She honestly couldn't recall, but she had to admit, it wasn't a bad carreer move.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

The griffin calmly walks over to Jump Start, and looms over her. He leans his face in close to hers, probably making her slightly uncomfortable, before raising a claw to adjust his sunglasses. "Godfry. The Master's Manor. You appear to still be amongst the living. I'm not sure I want to know. And finally," he croons suavely, "Because Princess Luna made it so."

He then takes a step back, runs a talon through his silver-grey plumage, and looks over at Witch Hazel. "Yes, you're maids. Since you signed up for the job. And I am not sure when Arc Light met her fate. I only know that it was supposedly quite gruesome to behold," he replies with a tilt of his head.

He then adjusts his sunglasses again and observes: "I'm going to perch out on a limb here and assume that none of you remember anything. I will have to have a talk with the DJ about the punch she served, if I can ever find her. But first things first. You girls need to start cleaning up the manor. The Master's parents are coming over for dinner tonight, and it's the first time they've spoken in almost a decade. We need to make sure that appearances are kept and proper impressions are made. It's hard to do that when the potted plants are on fire..." he muses.

He then looks around and asks: "Wait. Do any of you actually know where the Master is? Or... who he is?"

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Jump Start flopped backwards on her flank and donned an expression as if though Godfry's answers enlightened her beyond the stars. She then shook her head. She then pouted adorably. "I have no idea who the master is...let alone why I'm maid.....I'm still so confused, I don't think its healthy to info dump an amnesiac. Ooh...I said a fancy word, teehee."

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

"D-Don't go around asking the dead to remember things...Sir." Said Arc Light, trying to figure out the balance between being respected as a scientist...And not drawing too much attention as a person.

"What sort of nutty embalming fluid makes you forget your entire career?"

She rather expected she had just walked up sometime last night. That was just the vibe she got.

"So, this master fella' -- he's got some kale to fling around, huh? It's a very nice place he's got here... It'd be a shame if something were to...Happen to it."

That wasn't a threat. That's just how she talks.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-08-17 at 03:28 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Godfry raises a talon to pull down his sunglasses, revealing a set of piercing amber eyes. "Mother of Celestia... No one knows where he is?"

A moment of tense silence.

"Oh well," the griffin shrugs, pushing his sunglasses back into position. "I'm sure he'll show up eventually."

He shakes his head at Jump Start. "You are not an amnesiac, you are simply hung over. Possibly drugged. But mostly hung over. I am sure you will remember everything in time."

At Witch Hazel's comments, Godfry just tilts his head back and laughs. A dark, knowing laugh. "Oh, my little pony. There's not a question of something happening to the manor. The better question is, what didn't happen to the manor?" he croons. He pauses for a moment, before asking: "On a totally unrelated note... do any of you know much about sharks?"

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh..okay...drugged....right.........life makes sense" She flopped backwards onto her back with her hooves up to her chest and laid there defeated. She then popped back at the mention of sharks. "They eat ponies and everything?"

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, I bet I can handle it!"

The ghost said cheerily, resolving to be of use and also to get the basis for a cyborg laser-shark.

"Where is it?"

"...What if he's drunk and hungover, too? And he's forgotten he's the boss, and he's just wandering around? Where he'll be away when his old man and old lady show up?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

15. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Godfry doesn't respond to Jump Start and Arc Light. Instead, his feathers lose some of their color when Witch Hazel throws around the possibility of the Master being lost, hungover, and otherwise in trouble. "I'M COMING, M'LORD!!" the griffin suddenly screams, before whirling around and dashing back out of the room, slamming the door in his wake.

Looks like the maids are on their own...

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

"I'm back to being confused.........." Jump Start pouted again, laying there defeated, her mind having had given up on trying to wrap itself around of the past ten or so minutes.

17. - Top - End - #17
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, I'm going to see that shark!"

She prances out to go look for the shark.

Witch Hazel shrugs.
    "Well, we gotta job to do; wanna work this place over?"

She asked the other maids.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

"Huh? I..I guess...okay....hi, my name is Jump Start, looks like we're maids......I guess, uh," Jump Start rubbed her muzzle and softly snorted. Ziya was passed out on the bed after her fainting spell.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Arc Light runs out the door, and finds herself standing on a mezzanine. It appears to be part of a second floor landing, overlooking a large foyer. The walkway extends into hallways on either side, while there's a large staircase directly in front of her, which extends down into the foyer.

The foyer itself looks like it was once rather nice looking, likely to make good impressions on those who entered through the rather large and fancy looking doors. However, the room has been trashed. The two rather expensive sofas have been overturned, and one looks somewhat... charred. The hardwood floor has been scuffed and scratched, and a rather expensive looking rug has been rolled up and stuffed in the corner, left leaning against the wall. The two double doors are still intact, but they've been painted a gaudy purple color, with yellow dots speckled. The paint cans are still on the floor next to the doors, and one has been knocked over. That's probably going to stain... Oh, and the massive gold and glass chandelier has apparently been cut down - it's mangled remains are perched atop the non-burnt sofa.

There are a few doors to the left and right of Arc on the mezzanine and extending hallways, and in the foyer downstairs, there are two doors on either side of the staircase, at the opposite end of the room from the entrance.

Strangely, Arc light sees neither hide nor feather of Godfry. Where did he go...?

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

The Main Group

"Name's Witch Hazel."

She starts by trying to pick up any loose junk in this room, in case it was an important room.

[roll]1d6x2+3[/roll] to pick up.

----

Well. No Shark here.

Arc Light decided to head outside and look for a pool or fountain that might contain a shark.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

21. - Top - End - #21
    Troll in the Playground

"Tee, I like that name, its a nice name. What do you make of all this?" She inquired as she found herself admiring herself in a mirror, the maid uniform was kinda cute, but this whole scenario was still weird.

Ziya suddenly woke up looking just out of it. "Hauh....where did that good looking griffon go?...Oi....what's going on?..."

"We're maids with amnesia apparently,"
    Jump Start piped in.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Arc Light picks her way through the trashed furniture, empty cider bottles, confetti, party streamers, and a silver horseshoe. When she finally opens the front doors and steps outside...

...she is immediately met by this.

Sure enough, the front door reveals that the manor is up on a hilltop overlooking a rustic Western-themed town in the arid desert. Apparently, the town is named Appaloosa. Apparently.

---

Witch Hazel picks her way through the wrecked bedroom. The floor is covered in a myriad of random items. Sheets, pillows, blankets, spare maid outfits, and a skimpy black saddle, the identity of its owner unknown (probably for the better). There are also several empty cider bottles, some glow sticks, and a bunch of red, blue, and white poker chips.

She manages to clean up the room decently. All the large items like the pillows and sheets and clothes are up at least. All that confetti is going to take a vacuum or something, and it will take awhile to clean up all those poker chips, bottle caps, and Celestia-knows-what scattered around.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-08-17 at 10:11 PM.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Troll in the Playground

"Haaaaaalllo there!....But seriously, not so loud. Some of us died last night."

Arc Light returned the greeting with enthsiasm, but she wasn't sure to what extent she cared. Though...He was cute.

"Hey, handsome -- have you seen a shark on the property?"

---

As she went, she tried to put these things, if not back in the natural proper places, then at least on neat stacks on small surfaces.

"It ain't the worst lay I've had. Not the worst hangover, either...Though that musta been some really nasty stuff -- I may need to speak wit' da boss about picking his swill."
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-08-18 at 08:11 AM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground

"......What did I miss out on?" Ziya asked aloud as she got off the bed. "What did I do?......" Her eyes went wide as she gulped, she hoped she didn't do anything during well, black out she'd regret, or reveal things. She walked about nervously.

"Lay? What do you mean lay?"
    Jump Start asked curiously, apparently having had now accepted she did something last night she can't remember, had a hangover and was apparently a maid. She smiled at her reflection, she thought she looked really cute.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

"I mean....Like, a job. Bein' a maid doesn't seem that bad, speaking relatively-like."

She said. Then it occured to her what the other two thought she meant, and she blushed.

"N-not lay like you joes like here mean it! I don't think we...Uhhh...Ummm...Or anything..."

She looked away shyly.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Ziya got over herself long enough to give Witch Hazel an odd look. She had only been partially listening to the conversation between Jump Start and just sorta stared sorta, awkwardly.

"So its not like laying down on something not so comfy?"
    Jump Start quizzically asked. Witch Hazel would soon find her personal space violated as a golden colored filly-mare scuttled up close to her face.

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Outside, the cowpony grins at Arc Light. "Howdy! Mah name is Braeburn!" His grin suddenly fades. "Wait, died?" He looks over the ghost-maid for a moment, before tilting his head to the side. "Huh. Yer all spectral and stuff. Nifty."

Clearly, Appaloosa is used to odd things like ghosts and stuff.

"Well, sorry ta hear ya bought the farm. But still, welcome and salutations. We hope ya enjoy yer stay here in AAAAAAPPALOOSA!!" he exclaims cheerfully.

He then starts to chuckle. "But good luck findin' a shark, though. We're in the middle of the desert! Unless you mean sand-sharks. We might have those, though Ah think that was the buffalo just messin' with me."

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

"Yeah! Not like that."

Thank goodnes someone threw her a lifeline. As she continued to try and sort out the room, she turned to them.

"But it's a tall orda' here, I'll give 'em that."

---

"Rats! I was promised a shark!"

She pounded her hooves in frustration.

"Well, anyway, thanks for your sympathy. If you see a Griffon or the guy who owns this place, tell them THAT MY GHOSTLY VENGENCE WILL RAIN UPON THEM FOR THEIR FALSE PROMISES!....Anyway, I've probably got work to do, thank you for the welcome."

And she went back inside and through another door, now looking for some sort of bath.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmm, well you two have fun, I'm going to check this place out, maybe I'll joggle up some memories...or something," Ziya said to the two as she tidied herself up and left the room.

Jump Start briefly watched Ziya go and nodded before returning her attention back to Witch Hazel. "Do you want help?" She asked as she grabbed a glass bottle with her mouth and put it in the trash.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

"Alrighty," Braeburn tips his hat. "Guess I'll see ya later then. Lemme know if'n ya want a tour of the town sometime." He then trots away, while Arc Light heads inside.

The two doors on either side of the staircase both lead Arc Light into a large dining hall. There is a massive mahogany table in the center, surrounded by fancy carved-wood chairs with red upholstery. The floor is hardwood, the walls are red, and the ceiling rises into a high arch with various carved support beams crisscrossing in majestic patterns. There's also a large fireplace at the far end of the room. Normally, there would also be a massive, beautiful chandelier hanging in the center of the room over the middle of the table, and various paintings, vases, and other decor items would be adorning the walls.

Unfortunately... the room is utterly trashed. The table is all scratched up, a lot of the chairs are broken, several paintings have been defaced, there are several items currently burning in the fireplace, and the chandelier has fallen down and become a shattered, mangled metal-and-glass heap on top of the table. Oh, and there's a nasty mix of confetti, half-eaten food, empty cider bottles, and party hats all over the floors, table, and even the walls in some places.

There are several doors spaced along either side of the dining room, and there are two large windows set on either side of the fireplace. Bright sunlight is filtering through them - the one on the right is shattered. And they don't have curtains. That's probably not how they're supposed to be.

A shadow suddenly looms over her. "Looking for something?" the voice of Godfry croons from behind her. The sunglasses-adorned griffin butler is standing right behind her. She didn't hear the door open behind her. Where did he come from...?

Ziya steps out of the bedroom and onto the mezzanine, just in time to glimpse the ghostly form of Arc Light trotting through the foyer below.
    Last edited by Lycan 01; 2012-08-18 at 08:36 PM.