Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 570 of 1483
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Yung Crunk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wherever I lay my phone
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    What's wrong with that?
    Nothing. It's a fine show if that's what you're into. It's just not a very "intellectual" show. It's too "broad strokes" and flashy for that, I think. And again, that's not bad or anything, it's a stylistic choice. But not very cerebral.

  2. - Top - End - #542
    Keeping it Simple in the Playground Administrator
     
    Rawhide's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I think I'll get an infraction if I try and strangle whatever you're hiding out of you, so I'll just resort to puppy eyes.

    WHAT IS IT DAMN YOU?!?!?!
    Well, you haven't done anything wrong, per se... but can you try to think a guy who had invited you to watch tv with him might be mildly upset with the situation (not you) when you tried to invite another guy along?

    "My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

  3. - Top - End - #543
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIHaveIsCrunk View Post
    Nothing. It's a fine show if that's what you're into. It's just not a very "intellectual" show. It's too "broad strokes" and flashy for that, I think. And again, that's not bad or anything, it's a stylistic choice. But not very cerebral.
    Well, even so, that doesn't make people who do watch it non-intelectuals, which you implied.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Well, you haven't done anything wrong, per se... but can you try to think a guy who had invited you to watch tv with him might be mildly upset with the situation (not you) when you tried to invite another guy along?
    per se? What happened? I can't think of anything...
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2012-11-17 at 01:54 AM.
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  4. - Top - End - #544
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Yung Crunk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wherever I lay my phone
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Well, even so, that doesn't make people who do watch it non-intelectuals, which you implied.
    Haven't been in this much trouble over a joke since my sister's wedding.

  5. - Top - End - #545
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIHaveIsCrunk View Post
    Haven't been in this much trouble over a joke since my sister's wedding.
    You're in trouble? By whom?
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #546
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Yung Crunk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wherever I lay my phone
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    You're in trouble? By whom?
    Feels like I am. It feels like as soon as the bell rings you're going to stop me on my way out and ask to have a word with me. It's that sense of dread, you know?

  7. - Top - End - #547
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIHaveIsCrunk View Post
    Feels like I am. It feels like as soon as the bell rings you're going to stop me on my way out and ask to have a word with me. It's that sense of dread, you know?
    See, this is why I'm destined to become a professor.
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #548
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Yung Crunk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wherever I lay my phone
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    See, this is why I'm destined to become a professor.
    It's more of a high school flavored dread, I think. Look, the thing is, I thought it was funny that someone who claimed to be an intellectual was watching Doctor Who. Where I'm from that's charmingly oxymoronic.

  9. - Top - End - #549
    Titan in the Playground
     
    BlackDragon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    One wonders why you have them.
    Because he likes sausages, maybe? I'm sure we all have foods that we know are bad for us but which are so damned tasty we have to have them anyway!

  10. - Top - End - #550
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Nah, s'actually pretty stagnant. I just mention things in bursts.

    What's wrong with that?

    I think I'll get an infraction if I try and strangle whatever you're hiding out of you, so I'll just resort to puppy eyes.

    WHAT IS IT DAMN YOU?!?!?!
    Rawhide is saying your friend probably doesn't want a third party messing up his MoonCat time.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  11. - Top - End - #551
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Asta Kask's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Mooncat has a special friend
    with a twinkle in his eye
    when Mooncat invites another boy
    her special friend would cry
    Avatar by CoffeeIncluded

    Proud child of the Enlightenment

    Drinking provokes nose-painting, sleep, and urine.

    "Roughly half of humanity is in denial regarding their own stupidity" (V.S.Ramachandran)

  12. - Top - End - #552
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Castaras's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    I think I'll get an infraction if I try and strangle whatever you're hiding out of you, so I'll just resort to puppy eyes.

    WHAT IS IT DAMN YOU?!?!?!
    He wants to tap that.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

    "After the first day we universally agreed that she was banned from fire thereafter. The second day she ended up with the power to create 5 extra copies of herself."
    ~ Heliomance

    "You're like Pinkie Pie powered by a nuclear reactor."
    ~ Lix Lorn


  13. - Top - End - #553
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dimonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    With the Dragonpuppies
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIHaveIsCrunk View Post
    It's more of a high school flavored dread, I think. Look, the thing is, I thought it was funny that someone who claimed to be an intellectual was watching Doctor Who. Where I'm from that's charmingly oxymoronic.
    Huh. Where I'm from, it's the exact opposite: only the intellectuals watch Doctor Who, including the three smartest people I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post

    I think I'll get an infraction if I try and strangle whatever you're hiding out of you, so I'll just resort to puppy eyes.

    WHAT IS IT DAMN YOU?!?!?!
    Only the obvious.
    *shipshipshipshipshipshipshipship*
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy by Cuthalion

  14. - Top - End - #554
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Form's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    per se? What happened? I can't think of anything...
    From what I've pieced together from the last page of this thread, it is probable the guy in question fancies you.
    Avatar by Savannah.

  15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Devmaar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exeter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    I just discovered that "brap brap brap" gets more Google results with the quotes than without


    Also, I read Homestuck now...

  16. - Top - End - #556
    Colossus in the Playground
     
    Coidzor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Viking Bar Fight
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Also, attempting to set up a Doctor Who watching thing with one of the boys at school, who theoretically is setting it up, but beyond getting my phone number and then never calling me last school year, is leaving it to me. As I just found out one of the Intellectual *******s watches Doctor Who as well (I told you guys, he was the one who blushed and mumbled allons-y as a confession), I suggested asking him along to the other dude. he seemed sorta miffed, I dunno why.

    Anyway, woohoo, nerds!
    Well, there's two main possibilities. One is that since these people have a reputation for being antisocial reprobates who are intensely unpleasant to everyone ever there could be some bad blood between these two.

    The other has been gone into at great length about boys and feels.

    I suppose him just being miffed at a small gathering with an unfavorable boy to girl ratio is another possibility.

    Really though, it's most likely all of them in varying degrees of miffed-causing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    In Progress: The Totem Shaman (Totemist/Divine PrC) And Friends!
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

  17. - Top - End - #557
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    HalfTangible's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Hodra
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    WHAT IS IT DAMN YOU?!?!?!
    Rawhide means "He likes you."
    2048 Record: 15,936

    I have a tumblr blog! And a wordpress! Updated April 4th: Script for Letís Play Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos Part 1: The Talking Bird Updated April 11th: Prompt: What does being a Solar Exalted mean to you?

    "Nobody ever did the impossible by dreaming short of it." -Unknown

    Let's play Warcraft 3 - Updated 4/4/14

    Extended Sig

    Blue Berry, Dark Angel Space Mareine by Emperor Ing

  18. - Top - End - #558
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Yung Crunk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wherever I lay my phone
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Huh. Where I'm from, it's the exact opposite: only the intellectuals watch Doctor Who, including the three smartest people I know.
    Huh. That's hard for me to comprehend. Do they genuinely like it or are they being ironic?

  19. - Top - End - #559
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Dimonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    With the Dragonpuppies
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by AllIHaveIsCrunk View Post
    Huh. That's hard for me to comprehend. Do they genuinely like it or are they being ironic?
    ...they genuinely like it. I can't actually see a reason not to, but I'm rather biased, and have been told several times that I'm bad at critiquing things I personally enjoy. So perhaps you could explain why - aside from anecdotal evidence - those who watch Doctor Who can't be intellectuals in your mind, so I can better understand where you're coming from.
    Quotes!
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    BY THE HEAVENS! Dimonite! You are even more awesome than I thought!
    Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    *high fives!*
    That was awesome, made me smile.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Witch-King View Post
    THIS aberrant, ancient evil ain't no playa! I'm gonna take care of my little Meduthids and my Spawnling Mama! Besides which--the Old Ones know the Elder Brain keeps pestering me about giving it some Grandspawnlings...
    The Neutralizer - my 3.5 class that attempts to make wizards less OP.
    Fantastic dragonpuppy by Cuthalion

  20. - Top - End - #560
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    enderlord99's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    A film shoot.

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ...they genuinely like it. I can't actually see a reason not to, but I'm rather biased, and have been told several times that I'm bad at critiquing things I personally enjoy. So perhaps you could explain why - aside from anecdotal evidence - those who watch Doctor Who can't be intellectuals in your mind, so I can better understand where you're coming from.
    He might consider knowledge and imagination/sense-of-humo(u)r to be mutually exclusive ("scientists don't see the beauty in anything"). If that's the case, he should probably start using one or both a little more, rather than relying on erroneous stereotypes.

  21. - Top - End - #561
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    araveugnitsuga's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    ...they genuinely like it. I can't actually see a reason not to, but I'm rather biased, and have been told several times that I'm bad at critiquing things I personally enjoy. So perhaps you could explain why - aside from anecdotal evidence - those who watch Doctor Who can't be intellectuals in your mind, so I can better understand where you're coming from.
    Soon this idea will replace the Internet Explorer User IQ report fad which used to be in vogue.
    3DS FC: Avgvst 3497-0260-6628 | Fire Safari (Ponyta/Charmeleon/Ninetails) | Synchronize Ralts of (Almost) every Nature | PM as needed
    If you feel the need to abbreviate or capitalize my user name, please do so with Avgvst, Pink-Haired August or ara

  22. - Top - End - #562
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Rawhide is saying your friend probably doesn't want a third party messing up his MoonCat time.
    It's not the like two aren't friends. (Well, sort of, they know eachother well and get along fine, but they have their own things they do seperately more of the time.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Asta Kask View Post
    Mooncat has a special friend
    with a twinkle in his eye
    when Mooncat invites another boy
    her special friend would cry
    He isn't a 'special' friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    He wants to tap that.
    I honestly do not see where the heck you got that conclusion from.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimonite View Post
    Huh. Where I'm from, it's the exact opposite: only the intellectuals watch Doctor Who, including the three smartest people I know.

    Only the obvious.
    *shipshipshipshipshipshipshipship*
    Alright, shipping, so you all are joking then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Form View Post
    From what I've pieced together from the last page of this thread, it is probable the guy in question fancies you.
    Not likely. He spends most of his time insulting me about every possible aspect, doesn't talk to me much, and if he did, why wouldn't I know about it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Well, there's two main possibilities. One is that since these people have a reputation for being antisocial reprobates who are intensely unpleasant to everyone ever there could be some bad blood between these two.

    The other has been gone into at great length about boys and feels.

    I suppose him just being miffed at a small gathering with an unfavorable boy to girl ratio is another possibility.

    Really though, it's most likely all of them in varying degrees of miffed-causing.
    No bad blood that I know of, they get along fine.

    And makes positively no sense.

    Why would the gender ratio matter in a casual ****ing awesome Doctor Who marathon?

    Whatever it is, I can rule out the second, don't really have evidence for the first, and I'm not sure I fully understand the third.

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Rawhide means "He likes you."
    Yes, Castaras provided a much more... disturbing translation. Which is impossible, by the way. Nobody likes me, Not gonna happen.
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #563
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Mutant Sheep's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicagolandia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    When has that happened?

    ION: WWII-era space fights against Daleks. I ****ing love Mark Gatiss.
    Oh. Is that the one where Winston Churchill teams up with the Daleks to fight Hitler? best thing ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    It's not the like two aren't friends. (Well, sort of, they know eachother well and get along fine, but they have their own things they do seperately more of the time.)

    Alright, shipping, so you all are joking then?


    Why would the gender ratio matter in a casual ****ing awesome Doctor Who marathon?
    Yes, Castaras provided a much more... disturbing translation. Which is impossible, by the way. Nobody likes me, Not gonna happen.
    Ah. So it IS nerd rivarly, just a different kind. It's "nerdy woman competition", and you made first friend go "auck she likes OTHER FRIEND!" And now, he is worried and going "nuuuuuuuu!" Because imagination, it is untamed wilderness.

    I am. Half. Mostly. kinda.

    BECAUSE DATE.

    Moonie... shush. EVERYONE HERE WIKES U.
    Warning: I'm bad at making sensical statements. Readers of this post, beware.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

    Many thanks piled to Teddy's Skeetches for custom avatar.

  24. - Top - End - #564
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Devmaar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exeter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Yes, Castaras provided a much more... disturbing translation. Which is impossible, by the way. Nobody likes me, Not gonna happen.
    I'm reminded of the time my girlfriend said "people don't get crushes on me"

    Despite the fact that I had, twice.

  25. - Top - End - #565
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    Oh. Is that the one where Winston Churchill teams up with the Daleks to fight Hitler? best thing ever.

    Ah. So it IS nerd rivarly, just a different kind. It's "nerdy woman competition", and you made first friend go "auck she likes OTHER FRIEND!" And now, he is worried and going "nuuuuuuuu!" Because imagination, it is untamed wilderness.

    I am. Half. Mostly. kinda.

    BECAUSE DATE.

    Moonie... shush. EVERYONE HERE WIKES U.
    And then they're all like "let's forget Hitler for a day, so we can FIGHT DALEKS IN SPACE ON MODIFIED AIRPLANEY THINGS WEARING 1940's FLIGHT GEAR!"

    I like them both equally, and I can assure you, First doesn't like me.

    ???

    NOT DATE

    Yeah, but not that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devmaar View Post
    I'm reminded of the time my girlfriend said "people don't get crushes on me"

    Despite the fact that I had, twice.
    Twice?
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  26. - Top - End - #566
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Yha, they're mostly just making jokes Moony

    Also, I'm going to see Wreck it Ralph todaaaaay . After shoveling
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

  27. - Top - End - #567
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    MoonCat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Yha, they're mostly just making jokes Moony

    Also, I'm going to see Wreck it Ralph todaaaaay . After shoveling
    In that case, does anyone know why he's actually acting miffed about it? I'm curious now.

    YOU HAS SNOO???!?!?!?!
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Squeeable Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

    Spoiler
    Show

  28. - Top - End - #568
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Devmaar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exeter
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Twice?
    Once when I was 10/11, again when I was 17

    After we started going going out it turned out she had a crush on me at 10/11 as well, but we both managed to be (apparently) the only people not to know of the other's crush

  29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    enderlord99's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    A film shoot.

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Who here finds hippocampi to be physically attractive?

    I don't.

  30. - Top - End - #570
    Titan in the Playground
     
    LaZodiac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Coid's Crowing Conundrum of a Canticle of Crookedly Random Banter #185

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    In that case, does anyone know why he's actually acting miffed about it? I'm curious now.

    YOU HAS SNOO???!?!?!?!
    In all seriousness, he probably just doesn't want to watch it with anyone but you. I can understand the feeling of "I wanna hang out, with just you" as a thing. Doesn't have to be crush related or anything, just sometimes you wanna have some alone time with your friends.

    I've had snow for like, two months at this point.
    Shin Megami Tensei FS: Season Two!

    Additionaly: OOC Thread!

    Lets Watch: RWBY, an experiment in self torture.

    Avatar by Elder Tsofu. Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •