New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook 2

Congratulations Kasanip! It's great to hear that you've been able to become a teacher! I'm sure you must be busy settling in to work, but I hope you're having lots of fun too! Even if you're too busy to make that many drawings I'd still enjoy reading any updates you feel like sharing. Best of luck with your new job!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

2. - Top - End - #332
    Barbarian in the Playground

Congrats! Go forth, and teach them the ways of the Kasanip. Fight, for ever-lasting peace!
    Playground in the Playground

3. - Top - End - #333
    Firbolg in the Playground

Happy birthday kasanip-sensei!

I drew you a sketch!

I also got you a cake, but it got a bit smushed, sorry...
    Spoiler: cake
    Show

You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

4. - Top - End - #334
    Titan in the Playground

Happy birthday! Here's your mandatory comic.
    Spoiler
    Show

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #335

Happy birthday!

6. - Top - End - #336
    Troll in the Playground

Happy birthday, Kasanip!
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

7. - Top - End - #337
    Banned

Happy birthday.

8. - Top - End - #338

SwashbucklerGuy

If I could draw, I would so do so. As of currently though I can't. So I do wish you a happy birthday and I hope your job is going well!

9. - Top - End - #339
    Ogre in the Playground

Happy birthday, Kasanip!
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

10. - Top - End - #340
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: Kasanip's Sketchbook 2

Happy birthday, Kasanip! ^_^
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

11. - Top - End - #341
    Ogre in the Playground

Happy Birthday Kasanip! I hope you're having a good one!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Awesome Iron Chef avatars by Neoseph7! Murkrow avatar of coolness by Introbulus!

12. - Top - End - #342
    Ogre in the Playground

Thank you everyone for well wishes!

Life became very busy, so not very much has been sketched. I like my job very much, but it is very tiring! I will continue to do my best.
    Thank you Fri for sketch and cake! However, the students aren't so young! I hope everyone can enjoy the beautiful spring weather! I am looking forward to the Golden Week holidays.

Because there isn't so much free time, I haven't joined new OOTS games. I hope we can play again soon! However, this weekend together with college friends will play a new TRPG called ログ・ホライズンTRPG (LOG HORIZON TRPG). So, probably some sketch from event will be made.

Api-Niyap
    Spoiler
    Show

Kasanip's Sketchbook 2 Thread
    It is difficult to speak English, please excuse mistakes kindly m(_ _)m

13. - Top - End - #343
    Ettin in the Playground

So... are you teaching high school level kids?
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

14. - Top - End - #344

If I remember it correctly, Kasanip is teaching middle school. A bit in the middle between the kindergartener I draw and the highschooler you thought
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #345
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello everyone!
    It is long time, no see! Suddenly it became summer!

Like always, summer became suddenly lazy days of vacation. However I missed to talk to OOTS friends very much. With cicada's crying, it seems it was returned here with the cool tabletop and barley tea. It's very nostalgic!

My job is very busy! I was very nervous, but my students are very energetic. I am very happy everyday. I want to try teaching with 110% energy. However, it became summer vacation. Even if there are extracurricular activities, I have a little free time. So I thought I would try to make a short game to play with OOTS friends. I wonder if anyone is interested in [A Certain Scientific Railgun]? Suddenly I became very nervous!

Of course it also became the time of drawing. However there haven't been TRPG stories for me recently. I wonder what to draw? Probably avatar should be changed, too.

I hope everyone has been well. Please tell me about your happenings!

Quote Originally Posted by TechnOkami View Post
    So... are you teaching high school level kids?
    I'm sorry for the slow answer! I am a Junior High School teacher.

16. - Top - End - #346
    Ogre in the Playground

Hi Kasanip!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying teaching. I'm sure it's a lot of work, and even the best teachers still can have trouble with some kids, but it sounds like you're going well! Two of my Japanese cousins are in junior high school, and they're very cute (and somewhat shy). I hope your students are like them, and you don't have many troublemakers!
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #347
    Banned

It's good to hear back from you and hearing that you're doing well. Hopefully work will get less demanding as you settle in.

18. - Top - End - #348

Good to hear you're doing well, Kasanip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    I'm sorry for the slow answer! I am a Junior High School teacher.
    So, do any of your students seem like they might have superpowers, or dark and mysterious backstories pasts?

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kamikasei View Post

So, do any of your students seem like they might have superpowers, or dark and mysterious backstories pasts?
    Kasanip Sensei should start a series of novellas based on these super powered kids. :P

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

20. - Top - End - #350
    Titan in the Playground

I hope everyone has been well. Please tell me about your happenings!
    ... Uh, well, I found a new Games Workshop store, and while it's not right next door like the last one it is pretty close by.

Also trying to write a story or two based on a failed episode pilot idea.

Also, glad to see you're back.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #351

Great to see you doing fine, Kasanip. I wonder what happened recently. I was on an oversea trip, but you know that already. Sadly, nothing interesting happened there.

And of course I'd be interested in a railgun game. I still have one railgun character I never played.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #352
    Ogre in the Playground

It is hot! So today I will sit before the fan. I think my English writing became poorer. However, maybe it is because I am lazy in this weather.

Quote Originally Posted by banthesun View Post
    Hi Kasanip!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying teaching. I'm sure it's a lot of work, and even the best teachers still can have trouble with some kids, but it sounds like you're going well! Two of my Japanese cousins are in junior high school, and they're very cute (and somewhat shy). I hope your students are like them, and you don't have many troublemakers!
    It's nice to see banthesun! It wasn't known banthesun has Japanese cousins! There are some troublemakers, but my students are cute, too. I like my students very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Terraoblivion View Post
    It's good to hear back from you and hearing that you're doing well. Hopefully work will get less demanding as you settle in.
    Thank you! It is nice to see Terraoblivion, too. Because it is summer vacation, it is only to look after girl's soccer club. I became such an [adviser]. There is practice and some tournaments, and it is exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by kamikasei View Post

Thank you! It is nice to see kamikasei, too. Maybe there are some dark and mysterious pasts. Unfortunately, I don't think there are superpowers.

Kasanip Sensei should start a series of novellas based on these super powered kids. :P
    It's nice to see TechnOkami. It's a good idea for a novella. If there are good stories, I will try to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    ... Uh, well, I found a new Games Workshop store, and while it's not right next door like the last one it is pretty close by.

Also trying to write a story or two based on a failed episode pilot idea.

Also, glad to see you're back.
    It's nice to see HalfTangible, too! You must be busy! I hope you can write a story soon! I want to draw more, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fri View Post
    Great to see you doing fine, Kasanip. I wonder what happened recently. I was on an oversea trip, but you know that already. Sadly, nothing interesting happened there.

And of course I'd be interested in a railgun game. I still have one railgun character I never played.
    It's nice to see Fri, too! I hope it was a good trip. I am envious of the travel!
    I will try to finish to write English rules soon. I became lazy to explain [resolution rules] and [example characters].
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2014-07-26 at 07:54 PM.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

Heh, this new avatar amuses me. I'm glad to see you're doing good, Kasanip. Hope you will have more free time now that summer break has started.

Siela Tempo by the talented Kasanip. Tengu by myself.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #354
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kasanip View Post
    It is hot! So today I will sit before the fan. I think my English writing became poorer. However, maybe it is because I am lazy in this weather.

It's nice to see banthesun! It wasn't known banthesun has Japanese cousins! There are some troublemakers, but my students are cute, too. I like my students very much.
    One of my uncles lives in Japan, working for a software company. The eldest two of my cousins both understand a fair bit of English, but they're too shy to speak it. The youngest doesn't speak much English at all, but he doesn't care about that, and just speaks Japanese to everyone whether they understand him or not! He's a bit of a rascal, so he's lucky he has his big sisters to watch out for him.

They came to visit earlier this year, and I've been learning Japanese since, so I can talk to them next time they visit. Some parts are hard (I keep mixing up the kanji 内 and 肉 ) but it's made me realise how hard it must be to learn English!

It's good to hear you like your students. I forgot to ask how the other teachers are too! I remember that at my high-school, all of the teachers were really interesting, but there were lots of things we didn't find out about them until we were almost graduating. Do the other teachers there talk about things they wouldn't talk about with students?

Good luck staying cool!
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tengu_temp View Post
    Heh, this new avatar amuses me. I'm glad to see you're doing good, Kasanip. Hope you will have more free time now that summer break has started.
    It is nice to see Tengu_temp, too! In the morning it is soccer club's practice. I like outside, however I escape to the inside for lunch and afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by banthesun View Post
    One of my uncles lives in Japan, working for a software company. The eldest two of my cousins both understand a fair bit of English, but they're too shy to speak it. The youngest doesn't speak much English at all, but he doesn't care about that, and just speaks Japanese to everyone whether they understand him or not! He's a bit of a rascal, so he's lucky he has his big sisters to watch out for him.

They came to visit earlier this year, and I've been learning Japanese since, so I can talk to them next time they visit. Some parts are hard (I keep mixing up the kanji 内 and 肉 ) but it's made me realise how hard it must be to learn English!

It's good to hear you like your students. I forgot to ask how the other teachers are too! I remember that at my high-school, all of the teachers were really interesting, but there were lots of things we didn't find out about them until we were almost graduating. Do the other teachers there talk about things they wouldn't talk about with students?

Good luck staying cool!
    I remember when we had exchange student stay at my house. I was very shy at such a time! It is very scary to write to native English speakers. However, I must be confident and do my best!
    Kanji is difficult for Japanese, too. 頑張って下さい!
    Other teachers are nice and busy. I rely on them very much! Of course there are many kinds of teachers. Our school isn't so big. Actually, it was my Junior High School, so it is nostalgic, too.

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground

Because it was desired very much to play with some friends in English, I have tried to write this English translation. Sorry for the many mistakes!

とある科学の冒険物語
    A Certain Scientific Adventure Story (Academy City TRPG)

Academy City is a location of Mr. Kamachi Kazuma's original work 『とある魔術の禁書目録』[A Certain Magical Index] and comic of Mr. Fuyukawa Motoi 『とある科学の超電磁砲』[A Certain Scientific Railgun].

This is a game was designed using STANDARD R.P.G. SYSTEM (SRS) in order to play student characters who are Ability Users or members of JUDGEMENT, who can explore the exciting world of [A Certain Scientific Railgun], solve mysteries and protect the light and happiness of this city. It is expected that interested players and GMs will familiarize with the setting of this game outside of this short document.

If it's desired to play in such a game, I hope you enjoy and can use this unofficial document. This product is for non-commercial use only.

スタンダードRPGシステム(SRS)は有限会社ファーイースト・アミューズメント・リサーチ並びに井上 純弌の著作物を利用したサービスです。
     SRSの目的は、標準化したRPGの制作及びプレイ環境を共有し、より便利で快適なTRPG環境を作り上 げ発展させることです。
     SRSを利用するにあたり、この目的に同意しこのサービスに参加します。
    Standard RPG System (SRS) Basic original text is by Mr. Inoue Junichi of FarEast Amusement Research Company © 2007.

ATTRIBUTES:

Spoiler
    Show
    Each character will have four attributes that are determined by their class. These attributes represent a character's fundamental nature. These attributes are: Body, Senses, Mind, Belief.

肉体 Body: One's physical ability. Athletics, speed and stamina use this ability. It is important for Daihasei Festival participants and perpetually late students.

感覚 Senses: One's five senses and how to effectively use them. Perception and accuracy use this ability. It is important for investigators and teleporters.

精神 Mind: One's Intelligence and ability to apply knowledge. It is important for researchers, hackers and good grades.

信仰 Belief: One's determination and unfailing principles. One's [Personal Reality] is within this attribute, so it is important for Ability Users.

CLASSES:

Characters can be described in certain archetypes that are called "classes." These classes fundamentally determine the character's attributes and abilities. There are three basic classes that generally describe the character's type. There are additional "advanced classes" that can be used to help create unique characters or characters with certain special strengths.
    When creating a character, choose one of the Basic classes to be your [Primary] class. You will receive the Attributes, starting trained Skills and Equipment from this class.

Then you may choose 1 additional classes or advanced class. You gain the Attribute points for these classes and Equipment, but not any skills. You may select the same class multiple times even if it is a basic class.

For Example: Possible combinations can be [Student x2], [Judgement x1, Ability User x1], or [Ability User x1, Tokiwadai x1].

After choosing your character's classes, please add the sum of the classes attributes together for the attribute score.
    Finally, you may add 4 free points to your attributes to create the Total Attribute Score. However, no total attribute score can be 0.

BASIC CLASSES:
    Spoiler
    Show

風紀委員 JUDGEMENT 「風紀委員ですの!」
    A member of the Judgement. Defending Academy City from it's threats, helping Anti-Skill fight crime, keeping an orderly pleasant atmosphere, the job of a Judgement member is never-ending. Even if you are always busy, you proudly wear the shield mark.
    Body Senses Mind Belief
    1 2 1 0
    Starting Skills: Electronics: 1, First Aid: 1, Investigation: 1, Judgement Resources: 1, Research: 1,
    EQUIP: Cellular Phone, School Uniform, School Bag, Shield Armband

能力者 ABILITY USER:
    You are a success of the [Power Curriculum Program]. You have a unique view of the world, your [Personal Reality] that you have worked hard to grasp. As an Ability User you have a registered power normal people don't have.
    Body Senses Mind Belief
    0 0 2 2
    Starting Skills: Academic Knowledge: 1, Ability Knowledge: 1, Personal Reality: 1,
    EQUIP: Cellular Phone, School Bag, School Uniform

生徒 STUDENT: 「あたしは毎日が楽しければ それでオッケー!」
    It is said Academy City's population is 80% students. However, it is the best city in the world for students. It may be that you are a [Level 0], or maybe you are interested in studying advanced science. Without parents around, you can look forward to a never boring everyday life in this Academy City.
    Body Senses Mind Belief
    2 1 1 0
    Starting Skills: Academic Knowledge: 2, Hobby: 1, Streetwise: 1, Rumors: 1,
    EQUIP: Cellular Phone, School Bag, School Uniform

ADVANCED-CLASSES:
    Spoiler
    Show

盾 SHIELD: 「あたしは皆と約束したの絶対に助ける、この町を守るって!」
    Some Judgement members are devoted to protect civilians, and enter dangerous areas thinking only to save others. Maybe they are truly heroic, or maybe they are just masochists.
    Body Senses Mind Belief
    2 1 0 1
    EQUIP: Judgement Riot-Shield, Headphone, Shield Armband

露払い VANGUARD: 「風紀委員です!通報にあった暴漢と言うのはあなたですわね」
    Responding quickly to threats, these Judgement members decide impulsive and decisively to remove threats. Even if they are hot-headed, usually they are first to arrive.
    Body Senses Mind Belief
    2 2 0 0
    EQUIP: Judgement Handcuff, Headphone, Shield Armband

先輩 LEADERSHIP: 「JからM班は次スイッチ行くわよ!」
    These senior students are exemplary leaders for junior Judgement members. When there is a disaster, it is their flexible and reliable guidance that keeps order in Academy City.
    Body Senses Mind Belief
    1 1 1 1
    EQUIP: Headphone, Shield Armband

ゴールキーパーGOALKEEPER: 「また防壁突破した 凄い凄い」
    Navigators and computer specialists, these Judgement members help coordinate and support their team. Their watchful eyes protect Academy City's visible and invisible world.
    Body Senses Mind Belief
    0 2 2 0
    EQUIP: Headphone, Notebook Computer, Shield Armband

常盤台 TOKIWADAI: 
    The famous Tokiwadai Women's Academy is famous for it's high achieving students. It's strict rules are to cultivate powerful ability users and future leaders.
    Body Senses Mind Belief
    1 0 1 2
    EQUIP: Tokiwadai Uniform

ボランティア VOLUNTEER: 「風紀委員のお手伝いができるなんて夢みたい!」
    Even if the darkness against Judgement is great, there are many good-spirited students in Academy City who want to help. Even if they aren't members, maybe they have strong beliefs in justice. Judgement work can be dangerous, however, so it is not encouraged.
    Body Senses Mind Belief
    1 1 0 2
    EQUIP: Personal item, Headphone

THE THREE TYPES OF CONTEST RESOLUTIONS:
    COMBAT, SOCIAL, and GENERAL:
    Contest Resolution is how we determine if the actions of characters during play succeed or fail. Whenever the word [Contest] is used, it means using the Contest Resolution rules. These rules are used only when the GM decides the action requires a contest. In this game there are three types of contests: Combat, Social and General.
    The method of resolution will be described below.

Combat Skills:
    These skills are used to resolve Combat contests. Fighting These skills are based on the character's total Attribute score.
    Spoiler
    Show

命中Accuracy: ((Senses x2)+Mind) / 3
    Accuracy is a character's skill at hitting targets. During Combat contests attackers add their accuracy score to the dice result.
    SPECIAL NOTE: Some Ability Users use the Special Skill [Personal Reality] instead of Accuracy when making technique attacks. Please be certain to read the technique for information how it is used in combat.

回避 Evasion: (Body + Senses) / 2
    Evasion is a character's skill at avoiding attacks. During Combat contests defenders add their evasion score to the dice result.

イニシアチブInitiative: (Sense x 2) + Mind
    Initiative is a character's reaction speed. In combat scenes, character turn is decided from highest to lowest initiative scores. If there is a tie, roll 2D6 to determine order.

速さ Speed: [Body]
    Speed is how fast a character can move. Engage and Disengage depend on this score.

運動 Movement: [Speed x3] Meters
    Movement is how far a character can move quickly.

HP (Body x2) + Mind + 15
    HP [Hit Point] is used to determine a character's condition. When a character takes damage, the HP is reduced by the damage, and will return slowly with healing and rest. When this number reaches 0, a character is unconcious. While injuries may be described differently, it is likely injuries are more serious when one's HP total is low. Some GMs may decided to give situational penalties from -1 to -3 to injured characters.

AIM拡散力場 AIM: (Belief x2) + Mind
    More precisely [An_Involuntary_Movement]. AIM points are used when Ability Users activate Technique or use their power. These points are subtracted and return after rest and relaxation, like HP. If they reach 0, the character is exhausted and falls unconscious until the end of the current scene.

Social Skills:
    These skills are used to resolve Social contests. There are two positive social skills (Courtesy and Honesty) and two negative social skills (Deception and Intimidation). Additionally there are two social skills (Stubbornness and Insight) that are used to defend in social contests.
    Assign a score of 1 - 6 to each of these skills to represent your character. New characters have 18 total points to assign between these skills.

Spoiler
    Show

+ 丁重 Courtesy: This skill represents politeness, and refinement. Knowing the proper way to conduct yourself. It will surely be very useful if you find yourself dealing with people of importance or attending an upper class school.
    Courtesy is used to make a good impression in social situations or when dealing with Anti-Skill or adults.

- 惑わし Deception: This skill is used when you try to change the subject, tell lies to persuade people or deceive. It is countered by the opponent's Insight skill.
    Hiding real emotions from others or lying to one's friends, even if it's for good a good reason.

+ 正直 Honesty: One's honest nature and genuine feeling. When one tries to persuade others with truth or earnestness, this skill is used.
    Honesty is used when trying to persuade with truth or real emotions. It's also useful when dealing with lost children.

- 威圧 Intimidation: The ability to coerce or threaten other individuals, or to put on a facade of power and force.
    Intimidation is useful in getting skill-outs to surrender, or when wanting to pretend to be stronger than one is.

=[]= 洞察力 Insight: One's instincts and ability to read a situation, or see true intentions. (Defends against Courtesy and Deception).

=[]= しぶとさ Stubbornness: One's resilience to persuasion and emotional effects of others. (Defends against Honesty and Intimidation)

General Skills:
    These are skills characters use in their daily lives. From Primary Class a character receives some trained skills and 1 level of that skill. Additionally, characters have 7 points at character creation. Additional skills may be chosen for 1 point, or points may be used to raise a skill to a maximum of 4 points during character creation. The cost of each level is 1 point. Skills may be raised above 4 after character creation with experience points.
    Spoiler
    Show

Judgement Skills:

These skills are useful to Judgement members. However they are not limited only to Judgement. It is recommended at least one skill in this category is chosen. The players should decide how to divide responsibility of these skills.

捜索 Investigation: Use to search on the crime scene or when interviewing to find information.
    研究 Research: Use to learn information from databanks or books, also covers keeping them organized.
    電子機器 Electronics: Using computers and also electronic surveillance/cameras.
    応急処置 First Aid: Healing injuries and wounds.

Knowledge Skills:

These skills are character's knowledge about the world. The attribute Mind/3 rounded down gives a bonus to the trained knowledge skills (maximum +2 bonus). Untrained skills don't receive this bonus.

知識:学力 Academic Knowledge: Ability to perform in school, using knowledge from school. Understanding scientific research and theories.
    知識:超能力 Ability Knowledge: Knowledge about different types of Ability users and their powers, identifying Ability User phenomenon.
    知識:都会生活 Streetwise: Knowing a district of Academy City well, knowing the popular hangouts of skill-out groups or a popular cafe.
    知識:噂 Rumors: Hearsay, trivia, city legends and gossip. Sometimes useful information is from unexpected places.

Special Skills:

These skills cannot be used except by certain classes.
    自分だけの現実 Personal Reality (Ability User Only): This skill lets an Ability User control their powers to benefit. Sometimes it can be used in combat.
    風紀委員の援助 Judgement Resources (Judgement Only): Using resources of Judgement, from borrowing supplies or using network database. Calling Anti-Skill support.
    趣味 Hobby (Student Only): This is a hobby or special skill described by the player. Skills or knowledge from this hobby may be unexpectedly useful!
    偶像の理論 Idol Theory (Magician Only): This skill lets a Magician use magic. Currently it is only distraction. Magic is not scientific.

TECHNIQUES
    These techniques allow characters to use special abilities that compliment their style. Ability User techniques can be used only by Ability Users. At character creation players may select up to 4 techniques. Techniques grow in power if they are selected multiple times, shown by their level. Additional techniques may be learned with experience points after character creation.

General Techniques
    Any character may select these techniques.

Spoiler
    Show

Guts:
    You have a courage that can't be easily stopped.

[Technique Lvl] / Session you may ignore damage from one attack as a Reaction. It must be announced before defense is rolled.

Tough:
    You are used to getting hurt. Pain only makes you stronger.

[Technique Lvl 1] You can reduce physical damage taken 2 points.
    [Technique Lvl 2] You can reduce any damage taken 2 points.
    [Technique Lvl 3] You can reduce physical damage taken 3 points and all other damage taken 2 points.
    [Technique Lvl 4] You can reduce any damage taken 3 points.

Charm:
    Your charisma makes you popular.

Choose one positive social skill (Courtesy or Honesty). Add [Technique Lvl] to your rolls with this skill.
    Delinquent can't be chosen if this technique is chosen. This technique can be chosen for each positive social skill.

Delinquent:
    Maybe you have a heart of gold, but you can be scary.

Choose one negative social skill (Deception or Intimidation). Add [Technique Lvl] to your rolls with this skill.
    Charm can't be chosen if this technique is chosen. This technique can be chosen for each negative social skill.

Helpful:
    You are a person who likes to help others.

Even if you aren't an Ability User, you can spend 3 AIM points to give an ally [Technique lvl] points on their next contest roll.

Runner:
    You are very fast at running. Maybe you should compete in the marathon.

Add [Technique Lvl] to your [Speed] skill.

Willpower:
    You rely on your strong belief to help you overcome any challenge.

Even if you aren't an Ability User, you can spend 3 AIM points to receive bonus [Technique lvl] points on your next contest roll.

Navigator:
    Academy City isn't so complicated. You have memorized many maps and can remember your way even in stressful situations.

The difficulty value for [Streetwise] contests is decreased by [Technique lvl].

Unknown:
    Somehow Academy City's records of you are incomplete.

The difficulty value for people to find information about you is increased by [Technique lvl].

Judgement Techniques
    Only Judgement members may select these techniques.
    Spoiler
    Show

Disarm:
    Your combat training taught how to directly remove danger.

Against an opponent you are engaged with target a weapon and make an accuracy test against a Hard difficulty. Add [Technique lvl] to your accuracy test. If successful, the target loses the chosen weapon.

Trip:
    Your combat training taught how to interrupt a fighter's flow.

Against an opponent you are engaged with make an opposed combat contest. If successful, the target is [Stunned] for [Technique lvl] rounds.

Pin:
    Your combat training taught how to effectively restrain a troublemaker.

Against an opponent you are engaged with make an opposed combat contest. If successful, the target is [Paralyzed] for [Technique lvl] rounds.

You know someone who can help. Maybe it is a teacher or a friend or senior.

[Technique Lvl] / Session, you may call on a friendly NPC to help.
    When creating the NPC, please cooperate with your GM.

Procurement Specialist:
    You can easily obtain what you need from the organization, even if it is unreasonable.

The difficulty value for [Judgement Resources] contests is decreased by [Technique lvl].

Medic:
    You have trained hard to learn First Aid. Your friends probably think you are very reliable.

Add [Technique lvl] to [First Aid] contests.

Ability User Techniques
    Ability Users have a specific type of power. However, it can be applied creatively. Only Ability Users may select these techniques.
    To use an ability requires the Ability User to be able to concentrate. This is represented by making a [Personal Reality] contest against a difficulty. Naturally difficult situations (like combat) are harder to concentrate in. If an ability is used in combat, after the [Personal Reality] contest, make an [Accuracy] vs [Evasion] contest. Some abilities use [Personal Reality] instead of [Accuracy].

A critical or fumble on a [Personal Reality] skill test should have dramatic results.

Spoiler
    Show

Movement:
    This Ability User can use their Ability to move unconventionally.

This Technique can be used for Distance or Speed, chosen when activated.
    Cost: 1 AIM Point.
    Distance: For this time increase character's Movement value + [(Belief x 2) x Technique Lvl] Meters
    Speed: This turn the character may use their [Belief + Technique Level] instead of their [Speed] score for Engage or Disengage contests.
    If used as an Attack, [Personal Reality] may be used instead of [Accuracy]. If Attack is successful, target is repositioned in the Distance.
    Examples: Teleport, Magnetism, Hydrokinesis

Burst:
    This Ability User can use their Ability to damage a target.

Cost: N AIM Point.

[Personal Reality] may be used instead of [Accuracy].
    Damage:  [N x Technique Level]
    If AIM Point cost exceeds [Personal Reality], increase difficulty of [Personal Reality] contest to use this ability.
    Examples: Railgun, Fireball, Laser

Condition Affect:
    This Ability User can use their Ability to apply a condition to a target.

Cost: 2 AIM Point / Turn.
    Make a [Personal Reality] check opposed by the Target's [Body], [Belief] or [Personal Reality], whichever is most applicable.
    Target is affected by a condition for [Technique lvl] Rounds (or minutes not in combat)

Weaponize Object:
    This Ability User can use their Ability to use a scene object or possession as a weapon.

Cost: 2 AIM Point / Turn.
    [Personal Reality] may be used instead of [Accuracy].
    Damage: Weapon + [Technique Level x 2]
    Examples: Aero Hand, Iron Sand Sword, Teleport Needle

6th Sense:
    [I]This Ability User has a special sense related to their ability. It has two types: Passive and Active.
    Cost: Passive use is Free. Active use is 2 AIM Points.
    Passive: [Belief] may be used instead of [Sense] when detecting the related subject.
    Active: [Personal Reality] may be used instead of [Investigation] for a related contest.
    Examples: X-Ray, Electromagnetic Field, Water-sense, Telepath

Shield:
    This Ability User can use their ability to reduce damage.Whether it is a reflect, barrier, or making temporary cover from terrain. This technique is activated as a Reaction.
    Cost: 2 AIM Points.
    Requires [Personal Reality] check against Damage total. If successful, Damage is reduced by [Belief x Technique Level]. If failure, Damage is reduced by [(Belief/ 2) x Technique Level]. If the result is 0, the character receives no damage.

Avoid:
    This Ability User can use their ability to avoid damage.This technique is activated as a Reaction.

Cost: 1 AIM Points.
    [Personal Reality]+[Technique Lvl] may be used instead of [Evasion] for this Reaction contest.

Absorb:
    This Ability User can use their ability to absorb an attack. Usually this is for an elemental type Ability User. This technique is activated as a Reaction.

Cost: Passive use is Free. Reaction use is 2 AIM Points
    Passive: The Ability User can ignore related element, such as fire, in normal condition.
    Reaction: Requires [Personal Reality] opposed check. If successful, Damage is reduced by [Belief x Technique Level]. If failure, Damage is reduced by [(Belief / 2) x Technique Level]. If the result is 0, the character receives no damage.
    Unlike [Shield], this power only may oppose an Ability User's related type of damage.

Strict Concentration
    Your mind is greatly focused on your personal reality.

Add [Technique lvl] on [Personal Reality] concentration contests.

Overload
    Even if you are breaking your limits, you can still use your personal reality.

You can use [HP] to pay the AIM Point costs of your abilities.

CONTEST RESOLUTION METHOD:

Fundamentally a Contest occurs because there is a difficulty that must be overcome. Often in Combat and Social contests, the difficulty is competition against another character. This contest is an [Opposed Contest]. In general contests and other contests the difficulty is decided by the GM. This is called a [General Contest]. There are 4 steps for resolution:
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Determine Difficulty Value: If it is a [General Contest], the GM decides the number that is necessary to succeed. If it is an [Opposed Contest], the Difficulty Value is the Opposed Contest Result.
    2. Determine Test Value: A character may have an ability, technique or skill that is useful for the situation. The GM can allow or disallow the application of these values. If there are any appropriate values, they can be added.
    3. Roll the Dice: The Player rolls 2D6. If the dice roll at or above Critical Threshold, a Critical occurs. Oppositely, if the dice roll at or below the Fumble Threshold, a Fumble occurs.
    Critical When the dice roll at or above the Critical Threshold, the action is an automatic success. There is no need to consult the remaining steps. Generally, the Critical Threshold is 12.
    Fumble Like above, however the dice roll at or below the Fumble Threshold, the action is an automatic failure. There is no need to consult the remaining steps. Generally, the Fumble Threshold is 2.
    4. Determine the Result: If the result is neither Critical nor Fumble, add the dice value to the Test Value to determine the Result. The result measures a character's performance with the action.
    Result = 2D6 + Test Value
    In some circumstances, the GM may add a bonus or penalty to the Result before checking for success or failure. For example, environmental conditions, distractions or beneficial conditions may affect the outcome.
    5. Determine Success or Failure: The Result is compared to the Difficulty Value to determine success or failure. If a Result is equivalent or above the Difficulty Value, action is successful. If a Result is below the Difficulty Value, action is failure.

Opposed Contest
    An Opposed Contest is between two parties. For example, characters fighting or competing together. In some situations the instigator of action is the [Actor]. The recipient of the action is the [Reactor]. For example, a character making an attack in combat is the [Actor]. The character defending an attack in combat is the [Reactor]. Both parties determine their Result. The Results are compared to determine the winner and loser. If the Actor wins, the action continues without impediment. For example, an attack succeeds. If the Reactor wins, the original action fails. For example, an attack misses.

Defense Rule: If both parties achieve the same Result, the Reactor wins. This is only occurs in Opposed Contests. Remember in a General Contest, an action Result equivalent or above the Difficulty Value is successful.

Critical and Fumble: An Actor who achieves a Critical when the opposition does not, wins. Oppositely, if a Reactor achieves a Critical, due to [Defense Rule], the Reactor wins. Similarly, if a party achieves a Fumble, the opposition automatically wins.

COMBAT
    Spoiler
    Show

Order of Action
    Combat can be confusing. Many exciting things happen quickly. To avoid confusion, there are some rules to progress orderly.

1. Initiative Process
    During the Initiative Process, players determine the [Action Order]. This is determined by character's [Initiative] contest. The first to last characters are decided from highest to lowest initiative scores. If there is a tie, roll 2D6 to determine order. If there is a tie between Player Characters and NPC characters, Player Characters act before NPC. The order will repeat in this way until the combat scene is completed.

Joining Combat:
    If a character joins a combat scene late, they will make an Initiative Contest and join at the beginning of the next Round.

Waiting:
    A character with a higher initiative score may choose to act at a lower initiative score. However, they must continue to act at this score for subsequent rounds.

2. Action Order
    The Action Order is the time when a character may act for their turn. The Action Order is decided by the Initiative Process. The first character acting has the highest initiative contest result. Each character has one such turn in a Round. During their turn, a character may perform one Major Action, one Minor Action, and any Reaction contests.

Forfeit Actions:
    A character may choose to forfeit a Minor Action or even Major Action or Both. If the character forfeits both, the order of action continues to the next character. The character may not use these actions for the round.

Minor Action
    A Minor Action represents small actions that do not require so much attention. Usually actions that require contests are not performed as Minor Actions. A character may perform one Minor Action during their turn in Action Order phase.

Move: A character can move around the battlefield. The distance is equal to [Movement] skill.
    Change Equipment: A character may equip or change an equipped item.
    Use Equipment: Some equipment has special abilities that require a Minor Action to preform. However, this does not include a weapon's usual ability, such as a gun to attack.
    Engagement: A character may Engage as part of a Minor Action with Move.
    Other: The GM can declare other actions must be performed as a Minor Action.

Major Action
    A Major Action represents big actions that require attention. Usually Major Actions require contests to preform. A character may preform one Major Action during their turn in Action Order phase. A Major Action can be used to perform any Minor Action, however a Minor Action cannot be used to perform a Major Action.

Attack: A character may attack with weapons or abilities.
    Techniques and Abilities: Usually using techniques abilities will use a Major Action or a Reaction. Please read the description of the Ability.
    Heal Bad Status: Characters can remove a Bad Status by using their Major Action.
    Disengagement: When a character is Engaged, usually the character cannot Move. The character can declare Disengagement. Please read Movement, Engagement, and Disengagement.
    Other: The GM can declare other actions must be performed as a Major Action.

Reaction
    When a character performs a Major Action, another character may perform one Reaction with an appropriate Ability or Technique. A Character may use a Reaction even if the Character's turn in Order Action was finished. A Reaction is almost always a contest.
    If a declared Reaction is unconventional, the GM may declare an Opposed Contest. If the Reaction wins, the Major Action is nullified.

3. Summary Process
    After all characters have performed actions, the Action Order becomes the Summary Process. Some effects, such as Bad Status may cause damage or become nullified during this process. After these calculations are performed, the Action Order repeats from the beginning in this fashion until combat is finished.

Attack and Defense
    To make an attack, make an Opposed Contest of Accuracy against the reactor's Evasion. Some weapons affect the accuracy total, so add or subtract this from the contest.

If the Accuracy total is greater than Evasion total, the attack hits. If the Accuracy total is less than Evasion total, the attack misses. Like all contests, a tie uses Defense Rule, so the reactor wins and the attack misses.

Damage
    Subtract Evasion total from Accuracy total. This result should be divided by 10. ([Accuracy]-[Evasion])/10. Decimal numbers do not have value. This is the Damage Result Dice total. You can roll 1 dice + Damage Result Dice.

For Example: Actor has Accuracy total 21 and Reactor has Evasion total 10. ([21]-[10])=11. 11/10 = 1.1.

The Actor can roll 1+1 dice for total of 2 dice.

If a weapon or power with a damage is used, the damage value is added to the Damage Result Dice to create the Total Damage.

For Example: The above Actor was using her fists for her attack. Fist damage value is +1, so the Total Damage is 2D6+1.

The Total Damage is subtracted from Reactor's HP. If there is reduction from Ability or Equipment, the Total Damage is reduced before this operation.

Movement, Engagement, and Disengagement
    In exciting fights, characters move and clash around the battlefield. Even though distance is described by [Movement] ability, the important understanding of distance in battle is if characters are [Engaged], [Close], or [Far].

[Engaged]
    Characters are adjacent and clashing. Melee weapons and abilities can be used. Ranged weapons receive -3 penalty on attack contests. Engaged characters cannot move unless the Disengagement action is used.
    [Close]
    The range of close is about 10-20 meters. Melee weapons cannot be used. However, they may be thrown with -2 penalty on attack contests. Ranged weapons and some abilities can be used at this range.
    [Far]
    Melee weapons cannot be used. Ranged weapons receive -1 penalty on attack contests. Abilities cannot be used at this range.

Engagement:
    When a character is close enough to strike another with fists, they are considered [Engaged]. To enter an Engagement, the character must move around the battlefield. Whenever the character meets an enemy or obstruction, the movement is stopped and an Engagement is entered with the enemy.

Disengagement:
    To leave an Engagement, a character must use their Major Action and declare a Disengagement.

Blockade and Disengagement:
    Sometimes the character is trapped by terrain, such as alleyways or other enemies. In such a situation it is more difficult to retreat from the enemy. When a character is in a Blockade and declares a Disengagement, a Disengagement Contest is performed. The Disengagement Contest is an Opposed Contest using the [Speed] contest skill. Some Ability User Techniques like <Movement> can be used with the usual Personal Reality check before this Opposed Contest. If the character wins the contest, Disengagement occurs as usual. If the character loses the contest, the disengagement fails. Effectively this contest is a Reaction of the enemy to prevent Disengagement.

Run Away:
    Sometimes a character may wish to run away from battle and leave a Combat Scene. A GM can decide to disallow a chance. To leave a Combat Scene, a character must spend their Major Action and Minor Action only to Move. They must not move into an Engagement or Blockade. If the character can perform this action, they may leave the Scene.

Spoiler
    Show

Concept of Engagement

A. Engaged with the Enemy in Close Range
    敵① (Enemy 1), PC① and PC② are engaged.

B. Disengaging Character without Blockade
    敵① (Enemy 1), PC① and PC② are engaged. PC② can perform disengagement without contest.

C. Engaged Character
    敵① (Enemy 1)敵② (Enemy 2) and PC① are engaged.
    エンゲージ(封鎖)Engagement (Blockade)
    To perform disengagement, PC① must make perform a contest.

D. Engaged Character and Witness
    敵①(Enemy①) and PC① are Engaged. PC② is not Engaged.

エンゲージ Engagement
    ←攻撃(至近)Attack (Close)
    ←攻撃(至近以外) Attack (Other than Close)

Bad Status:

Some actions cause different effects than injury. These are called [Bad Status]. For example, burning, poison, stunned, or paralyzed. Some techniques or abilities may cause these effects. Bad Status last a certain number of rounds explained in the technique or ability. However, usually it is possible to help a character suffering from Bad Status. Another character may use a Major Action to assist a nearby character, and remove a Bad Status at the Summary Process.

<Stressed> Whether it is fear or stress, this character is not able to think calmly under the pressure.

<Stunned> Usually caused from a heavy blow or collision. stunned characters receive -2 penalty for all contests.

<Paralyzed> From stun gun or pinned, or some abilities like electric power. A paralyzed character cannot move or make physical attacks.

<Draining> From bleeding injuries or poison or burning. Draining characters automatically lose 2 HP at the end of every round.

Injury and Healing
    Spoiler
    Show
    After the end of each scene, a character is returned to total HP. However, it is possible that some taken injuries will continue to affect the character negatively for some time. These injuries are categorized [Minor Wounds] and [Major Wounds].

Minor Wounds

Usually this kind of wound is common for an everyday injury. If a character's HP is reduced under 2/3 or if a character receives a critical failure on certain Body contests, there is a chance of a minor wound. Some examples are cuts, bruises and ankle sprains. Minor wounds award a -1 penalty to the character's actions.
    [ROC MINOR WOUND]
    1. Black Eye
    2. Bleeding Nose
    3. Scratched Kneecap
    4. Sprained Ankle
    5. Bruise (Arm)
    6. Bruise (Leg)

Major Wounds

Usually this kind of injury requires a hospital or doctor. If a character's HP is reduced under 1/3 or if a character is reduced to 0 HP, there is a chance of a major wound. Some examples are broken leg, rib fracture, eye injury. Such an injury can be decided by GM or ROC by player. Major wounds award a -2 penalty to the character's actions. Usually major wounds last several scenes. However, thanks to Academy City's technology of medicine, even life-threatening injuries can be quickly healed.
    [ROC MAJOR WOUND]
    1. Broken Arm
    2. Broken Leg
    3. Rib Fracture
    4. Head Injury
    5. Major Loss of Blood
    6. Many Cuts and Bruises

First Aid:
    A character can make a [First Aid] test against a normal difficulty for minor wounds or against a hard difficulty for major wounds to reduce penalties received from injuries.
    Minor wounds can be treated normally. A normal [First Aid] contest can remove the penalty.
    Major wounds should require a doctor or hospital for healing. However, a hard [First Aid] contest can reduce the penalty to -1 for one scene.

EQUIPMENT

Spoiler
    Show

Usual Equipment
    Usual equipment that students of Academy City can use.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <Everyday Clothes> The usual clothes of a character. Sometimes it is tracksuit, cute dress, summer dress, skirt and t-shirt, and more. The appearance can be decided by the player. Some characters may have many favorite clothing.
    <School Uniform> The uniform worn to school. It can identify student and also creates harmonious feelings. School uniform also includes gym clothes and school swimsuit.
    <Cellular Phone> In this technology paradise, of course every student has cellular phone. It is more like advanced smartphone. If a character isn't in a scene, it is possible to talk to them with cellular phone. It has other function like camera and mp3 player, too.
    <School Bag> This item is the useful storage unit of students. There are many sizes, like sports duffel bag or backpack or briefcase. A school bag can be used to hold 5 items. Usually it is filled with textbooks and homework.
    <Purse> For lady-like characters. There are many fashion styles for purses. A purse can be used to hold 2 items.
    <Shoulder Bag> This item is carried by one shoulder. A shoulder bag can be used to hold 3 items.
    <Computer> This computer is immobile. It is a powerful home computer, probably at the character's house. It is required to use for certain [Research] and [Electronics] contests.
    <Notebook Computer> This is a portable computer. It can be carried by a character in one hand or by a bag as 2 items. However, it cannot be carried by a purse.
    <First-Aid Kit> A large equipment for first-aid. It has bandages. If used, a character receives +1 bonus on a first-aid contest. Two types can be purchased. A size 2 or size 3. The size is the space it will require to carry. A First-aid kit can be used as many times as the size before becoming empty.

One-time Items
    When these items are used, they are removed from character sheet. Every item is size 1 unless described differently.
    Spoiler
    Show
    <First Aid Spray> A disposable spray. It is cool and relieves pain from sprain injuries. If used, character receives +1 bonus for a First Aid contest.
    <Good Luck Talisman> Sometimes carried by students for study success or love success. A Good Luck Talisman can be used to roll again the dice for one contest.
    <OO Book> A book always has one theme or topic. If used, a character receives +1 bonus for a related contest. For example, reading a Mathematics textbook can award +1 bonus for an Academic Knowledge contest. Reading a romance novel can award +1 bonus for a positive social contest.
    <Power Bar> A snack for athlete or salary-man. If used a character receives +1 bonus for a Body contest, like athletics or staying awake.
    <Cellular Phone Accessory> This cute accessory can show a character's true personality. If used, a character receives +1 bonus for a Stubbornness contest. A cellular phone accessory is attached to a cellular phone, so it does not require space to hold.

Judgement Equipment
    Special equipment only Judgement members have access to. If the character does not start with this equipment, it only can be obtained with [Special Procurement].
    Spoiler
    Show
    <Judgement Armband> This signature of Judgement shows one's strong beliefs. It reduces damage taken by 1 point.
    <Judgement Riot-Shield> For dangerous fights, this bullet-proof shield can protect from many attacks. It reduces taken damage by 4 points, but awards -2 penalty for Initiative contest and Speed score. Movement should be calculated when used, too.
    <Headphone> Special Judgement headset, it is worn on ears, so does not require hand to use like cellular phone. It can be used to communicate like a cellular phone with other Judgement members.
    <Judgement Handcuff> To apprehend criminals. Requires a Major action to use on a paralyzed target. If used, a target is considered paralyzed until removed. A very difficult Body contest can break them, or a directed attack of 14 damage.

Dangerous Equipment
    Dangerous items usually aren't carried or easily found. This category is for weapons. Most of these weapons player characters should not be able to use.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Fists Accuracy: 0 Damage: +1 One's hands and feet or head can be used as weapons. Everyone can use this freely.
    Sports Equipment Accuracy: -2 Damage: +3 Many kinds of sports equipment are dangerous if used as weapons.
    Wooden Sword Accuracy: -1 Damage: +2 A wooden sword for martial artists.
    Taser Accuracy: 0 <Paralysis> and <Dazed> for 2 rounds An electric device used by police and self-defense.
    Knife Accuracy: 0 Damage: +2 A small blade. It can be hidden. Favorite item of delinquents.
    Stun Gun Accuracy: -2 <Paralysis> and <Dazed> for 2 rounds. A close range gun-like taser. Used by police on rare occasion.
    Hand Gun Accuracy: -1 Damage: +4 A pistol. It can be used close and medium range. Ownership by students is illegal.
    Assault Rifle Accuracy: -2 Damage: +10 A military weapon for all range combat. Anti-skill sometimes uses this weapon.

Procurement

Characters can buy normally the usual equipment at appropriate place, like shopping mall and stores. Money usually isn't so important, however players should be reasonable. If something should be difficult to buy, the GM should declare an appropriate contest.

Special Procurement

Judgement members can request equipment for their duty that normal students cannot obtain. All Judgement requests require a [Judgement Resources] contest against a normal or hard difficulty. Judgement resources can be used in one scene, but must be returned properly. Of course it should be understood this is the nature of borrowing, not gift receiving.
    Last edited by Kasanip; 2014-08-13 at 10:39 PM.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Troll in the Playground

Kassie!

Your avatar is splendiforous!

And I love the art and everything!

Hi!

Do you like exclamation marks!
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

28. - Top - End - #358
    Ettin in the Playground

*after reading the TRPG Rule Set*

I'm incredibly amused. These are like the rules of how to do a High School Shonen Anime.

A question though: if Overload allows you to keep using your special ability at the cost of hp vs the other thing it normally uses, that would mean in order to take Overload, you would have to take an ability Overload would apply to, right?

Basically getting Overload by itself is silly unless I have another ability beforehand, correct?

P.S. If Shield's are part of the Judgement force, why don't they get headphones too?
    Last edited by TechnOkami; 2014-07-29 at 02:58 PM.

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

Oh, hey Kasanip! It's great to hear you're doing well.

Oooh, that's an interesting-looking system! Let me know if you start up a game.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

30. - Top - End - #360
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Kassie!

Your avatar is splendiforous!

And I love the art and everything!

Hi!

Do you like exclamation marks!
    Hello, it is nice to see Cuthalion, too! Thank you for your kind words! Is splendiforous meaning similar to [splendid]?
    I think exclamation marks are useful.

*after reading the TRPG Rule Set*

I'm incredibly amused. These are like the rules of how to do a High School Shonen Anime.

A question though: if Overload allows you to keep using your special ability at the cost of hp vs the other thing it normally uses, that would mean in order to take Overload, you would have to take an ability Overload would apply to, right?

Basically getting Overload by itself is silly unless I have another ability beforehand, correct?

P.S. If Shield's are part of the Judgement force, why don't they get headphones too?
    [Overload] is the Ability User Technique, so only Ability User character can have such an ability. [Helpful] and [Willpower] General Techniques also can use this technique, too. However, character must be an Ability User to use [Overload] and [Helpful] or [Willpower].
    If the character can't use AIM point, [Overload] is useless.

Shield should have headphone. It was forgotten. Thank you for the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    Oh, hey Kasanip! It's great to hear you're doing well.

Oooh, that's an interesting-looking system! Let me know if you start up a game.

Thank you! It is nice to see A_Rainy_Knight, too! I want to start a game soon for summer vacation. However, translation of the rules of [Combat] [Injury] and [Equipment] is not finished.