New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FiM] Bridle Shores Commercial: Bits or Credit 3

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    She turned her head and gave little Garion a sly smirk. "You could say we were wrestlin', kid." Well with each other's lips.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine on the other hand, reddened considerably in the interim, right up to his ears. There's just something maddeningly embarrassing about discussing PDAs with foals. "Uh... wrestling. Yes. You could put it that way." Shifty eyes.
    Garion clopped his hooves excitedly. "Can we wrestle later? I've always wanted a wrestle. Miss Gwyn always says it's not right for a Lady, and she gives Mister Grills funny faces when he tries to wrestle with me." explained the colt innocently.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion clopped his hooves excitedly. "Can we wrestle later? I've always wanted a wrestle. Miss Gwyn always says it's not right for a Lady, and she gives Mister Grills funny faces when he tries to wrestle with me." explained the colt innocently.

Gear continued to lazily smirk at Garion and placed a hoof on his head. "Sure kid, I'm sure Silverpine here wouldn't mind being the demonstration dummy either. I'll show ya my pile driver." She clicked her tongue and winked.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Rainbow attempted to hold in her gag reflex. "So Table for three? Don't worry. Garion eats free."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ettin in the Playground

Gear continued to lazily smirk at Garion and placed a hoof on his head. "Sure kid, I'm sure Silverpine here wouldn't mind being the demonstration dummy either. I'll show ya my pile driver." She clicked her tongue and winked.
    "..." Silverpine deliberate plunged into a coughing fit, not entirely sure how to answer this. "*cough* Yes. Um. Maybe later, okay?" he finally croaked, turning quickly towards Rainbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Rainbow attempted to hold in her gag reflex. "So Table for three? Don't worry. Garion eats free."
    "Yes, please. I'm sure Garion wouldn't mind some food."

5. - Top - End - #425
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Greif's Cafe]

Sandy blinked blearily at the griffon, recognition dawning over his face. "Oh. It went....alright..." groaned the pegasus in a manner suggesting the night was anything but. "Can y'make that root beer a float?"

And then, like magic; "In spite of the odds, we escaped the evening with only minor injuries, and nopony incarcerated or wanted by the law." Sandy gazed despairingly at his treacherous mouth. Because that wouldn't arouse any curiosity.
    Greif studies Sandy curiously. With an inquisitive look on his face, he begins to tilt his head from side to side, his pupils widening and shrinking as he focuses on the stallion in front of him. Any pony with basic understanding of birds will recognize this as predatory behavior you'd see from a raptor or other bird of prey.

After a moment, Greif's head snaps back into its normal position, and his beak curls into a knowing smirk. "Okay, I get the feeling that wasn't deadpan humor. Now I'm very curious as to how your trip went, and why injuries and trouble with the law were possible concerns..."

Meanwhile. Spin is now trying to get some ice cream out of the freezer, so she can make Sandy a float!
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

[Grills' Grill]

"..." Silverpine deliberate plunged into a coughing fit, not entirely sure how to answer this. "*cough* Yes. Um. Maybe later, okay?" he finally croaked, turning quickly towards Rainbow.

From his back, Garion's tummy gave a little gurgle. "...excuse me. My belly's not learned how to ask polite yet." The colt sheepishly grinned.

(Cafe post coming soon!)

7. - Top - End - #427
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Greif's Cafe]

Greif studies Sandy curiously. With an inquisitive look on his face, he begins to tilt his head from side to side, his pupils widening and shrinking as he focuses on the stallion in front of him. Any pony with basic understanding of birds will recognize this as predatory behavior you'd see from a raptor or other bird of prey.

After a moment, Greif's head snaps back into its normal position, and his beak curls into a knowing smirk. "Okay, I get the feeling that wasn't deadpan humor. Now I'm very curious as to how your trip went, and why injuries and trouble with the law were possible concerns..."

Meanwhile. Spin is now trying to get some ice cream out of the freezer, so she can make Sandy a float!
    Sandy doesn't appear particularly put off by Grief's display of curiosity. His wings ruffle, lightly folding and unfolding themselves more out of nerves than actual fear. "We...went to a hoofball game. Saw the 'Bolts at halftime. Got some souveniers 'n such. I think everypony...er, I'm pretty sure everypony had a good time." Sandy cranes his neck to check on his float, praying sweet, ice-cream-and-soda salvation could excuse him from explaining further.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

[Grills' Grill]

From his back, Garion's tummy gave a little gurgle. "...excuse me. My belly's not learned how to ask polite yet." The colt sheepishly grinned.

(Cafe post coming soon!)
    Rainbow shakes her head and moved toward empty table. She slides the menu to the settings. "Today's special are empanadas made fro...err with a grilled veggie filling of peas, yellow onions, rice, potatoes and polkadot peppers. And uh." The filly taps her head to remember. "A light sandwich of grilled zucchini, red onion, basil, eggplant, and tomato. Top with provolone on cibatta bread."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

9. - Top - End - #429
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy doesn't appear particularly put off by Grief's display of curiosity. His wings ruffle, lightly folding and unfolding themselves more out of nerves than actual fear. "We...went to a hoofball game. Saw the 'Bolts at halftime. Got some souveniers 'n such. I think everypony...er, I'm pretty sure everypony had a good time." Sandy cranes his neck to check on his float, praying sweet, ice-cream-and-soda salvation could excuse him from explaining further.
    "Well, then even with injuries and if there had been arrests, it sounds like it would have been worthwhile!"

Top Hat said, leaning comfortably against the bar. He and Silk Scarf nodded, appreciating the sound of a fun adventure.

"Still, it sounds like you've had some busy times lately."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

10. - Top - End - #430
    Troll in the Playground

Grills Restaurant

"Mmm, sounds all pretty good, heh. Ya know, I'll try the first special,"
    Gearstride said as she relaxed in the booth. "And I'll have me a soda pop, a Dr Cola if ya don't mind."

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

[Grills' Grill]

Garion plopped himself down on a seat, his eyes barely reaching above the edge of the table. "Could I have the sammich, Miss Pepper? And an apple juice to drink, please?"

His ears perked up at the mention of this "soda pop". What manner of drink might this be?

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ettin in the Playground

Grills Restaurant

"Mmm, sounds all pretty good, heh. Ya know, I'll try the first special,"
    Gearstride said as she relaxed in the booth. "And I'll have me a soda pop, a Dr Cola if ya don't mind."
    [Grills' Grill]

Garion plopped himself down on a seat, his eyes barely reaching above the edge of the table. "Could I have the sammich, Miss Pepper? And an apple juice to drink, please?"

His ears perked up at the mention of this "soda pop". What manner of drink might this be?
    "Orange juice for myself. And uh. Same with Gear; the first special," Silverpine said, settling into the seat next to Gear, stealing a nuzzle when Garion wasn't looking.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The magenta pony pulls out a pad and scribbles the orders the best she could with her mouth-pencil. "Okay. I'll be back with your drinks shortly." Rainbow waves over a server with the salad and breadsticks. She whispers something to the grey colt, who places three plates down then scoops salad and bread into them.

She swiftly sprints away and returns with the the drink one head. "One doc, one apple, and one oj." the waitress says she passes them out.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Greif's Cafe]

Greif grins crookedly. "Oh neat. Which 'Bolts were performing? No doubt Captain Spitfire was there. Wonder how she's been since we last talked..." he muses, mostly to himself.

"Order up!" Spin chimes from behind the counter, as several beverages are levitated onto the bar.
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Greif's Cafe]

Greif grins crookedly. "Oh neat. Which 'Bolts were performing? No doubt Captain Spitfire was there. Wonder how she's been since we last talked..." he muses, mostly to himself.

"Order up!" Spin chimes from behind the counter, as several beverages are levitated onto the bar.
    Sweet soda salvation!

Sandy sighed in relief and dove into his delicious beverage. Maybe the barkeep would just leave him to his-

"Woah, you knew the Cap'n?!" Sandy blurted out before he could stop himself. Okay, starting up conversation again bad. But at least they weren't talking about last-

A familiar, truthy tingle put paid to that hope. "A-and she was there! Last night. Her and the 'Bolts. Uh, Soarin, Misty, Blue Bolt..." The little unicorn strained to remember all the names of all the pegasi, lest the magic should take over and spill out something inconvenient. Thankfully, a high-flying ex-fillyfriend tended to give one good knowledge on such affairs. "...Echo was there too, and...um, Snow Angel." He mumbled on the last name. "That were all of them."

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The magenta pony pulls out a pad and scribbles the orders the best she could with her mouth-pencil. "Okay. I'll be back with your drinks shortly." Rainbow waves over a server with the salad and breadsticks. She whispers something to the grey colt, who places three plates down then scoops salad and bread into them.

She swiftly sprints away and returns with the the drink one head. "One doc, one apple, and one oj." the waitress says she passes them out.
    Garion sipped at his juice as appetizers were served, but his eyes were on the fizzy, mysterious drink Miss Gearstride had in her hoof. "How grown-up do you have to be to drink potions for lunch?" he asked curiously. Maybe that was where all those potions Miss Gwyn brewed went; she and Mister Grills must've been drinking them down when he was napping!

Phwaa, grown-ups got to do all kinds of crazy stuff.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Troll in the Playground

"Potions? what are you talkin' about kid? Ya never had soda pop before?" Gearstride asked Garion as she sipped her Dr Cola. To answer the question, not really, Gwyn didn't like giving Garion soda all that much.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Titan in the Playground

"Potions? what are you talkin' about kid? Ya never had soda pop before?" Gearstride asked Garion as she sipped her Dr Cola. To answer the question, not really, Gwyn didn't like giving Garion soda all that much.
    "Soda...pop? It looks awfully like 'Bubbly Dark Grown-Ups Juice That Is Not For Little Ponies.'" Garion gave a sniff at the drink. "Smells like it too."

18. - Top - End - #438
    Ettin in the Playground

"Soda...pop? It looks awfully like 'Bubbly Dark Grown-Ups Juice That Is Not For Little Ponies.'" Garion gave a sniff at the drink. "Smells like it too."
    "... you never had one before?" Silverpine repeated, looking at Garion curiously. "How old are you?"

19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

"... you never had one before?" Silverpine repeated, looking at Garion curiously. "How old are you?"
    Garion furrowed his brow and sat back in his seat. His hooves traced imaginary figures and sums on the table, aided occasionally by a short-lived breadstick. Five minus a few, carry the sum, divide the multiplier, wait for a sip of juice, and again. Twice he seemed to pause and check his work, and twice he resumed his figures. But the third time, he nodded once, satisfied.

"I'm four weeks old." he reported, smiling proudly. "Maybe add or take away a week or two."

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ettin in the Playground

Garion furrowed his brow and sat back in his seat. His hooves traced imaginary figures and sums on the table, aided occasionally by a short-lived breadstick. Five minus a few, carry the sum, divide the multiplier, wait for a sip of juice, and again. Twice he seemed to pause and check his work, and twice he resumed his figures. But the third time, he nodded once, satisfied.

"I'm four weeks old." he reported, smiling proudly. "Maybe add or take away a week or two."
    Silverpine stared at Garion for a long while. Four weeks? A foal that age should be still swaddled in diapers and cooing, not acting like... like he was already four years old. He glanced up at Gearstride helplessly, trying to seek answers for this conundrum, and likely finding none. Then the simple, obvious answer struck him. The foal was obviously confused. "Listen. Um. Ah, did Miss Gwyn or Mister Grills ever tell you how old you were?" he said carefully, reaching for suitable words. "... I think four weeks old is a little bit wrong there."

21. - Top - End - #441
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride quirked a brow and smirked and then pulled Silverpine off to an aside. "Maybe he means 'years'?...He looks/acts like a doofy enough kid to mix up weeks and years."

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

Silverpine stared at Garion for a long while. Four weeks? A foal that age should be still swaddled in diapers and cooing, not acting like... like he was already four years old. He glanced up at Gearstride helplessly, trying to seek answers for this conundrum, and likely finding none. Then the simple, obvious answer struck him. The foal was obviously confused. "Listen. Um. Ah, did Miss Gwyn or Mister Grills ever tell you how old you were?" he said carefully, reaching for suitable words. "... I think four weeks old is a little bit wrong there."
    Garion, oblivious to their stares, had started to pick over a bit of salad and bread. All that beach-playing had worked up a mighty appetite. "No, Miss Gwyn gets all puffy and red when I ask her about ages. And Mister Grills says a true gentlecolt counts his own ears."

He felt around his head. "One...two! Two ears, just like last time."

"But I don't know what that's got to do with being older. I wonder if I lost count of my ears, I'd lose count of how many days I was..." Woah, mind-blowing. The little colt let his breadstick fall into his salad, and stared thoughtfully into space.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Ettin in the Playground

Garion, oblivious to their stares, had started to pick over a bit of salad and bread. All that beach-playing had worked up a mighty appetite. "No, Miss Gwyn gets all puffy and red when I ask her about ages. And Mister Grills says a true gentlecolt counts his own ears."

He felt around his head. "One...two! Two ears, just like last time."

"But I don't know what that's got to do with being older. I wonder if I lost count of my ears, I'd lose count of how many days I was..." Woah, mind-blowing. The little colt let his breadstick fall into his salad, and stared thoughtfully into space.
    "..." Well, this wasn't the answer he was hoping for. So, instead, he opted for the safe route, and gently ruffled his mane. "Well, it's okay. I'm sure Miss Gwyn can clear it up for us when she gets here."

24. - Top - End - #444
    Titan in the Playground

"..." Well, this wasn't the answer he was hoping for. So, instead, he opted for the safe route, and gently ruffled his mane. "Well, it's okay. I'm sure Miss Gwyn can clear it up for us when she gets here."
    Mane-ruffles were always a good choice. Garion giggled, then quickly fell silent and reserved. He poked at his salad and bread, ears drooping. "Is she gonna be here soon?" he asked hopefully.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Troll in the Playground

"Uhm....can't say kid....But....heeey......wanna try some of my soda pop? See if ya like it?" Gearstride asked sliding her drink over to the colt. She smiled, slightly mischievously.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground

Sweet soda salvation!

Sandy sighed in relief and dove into his delicious beverage. Maybe the barkeep would just leave him to his-

"Woah, you knew the Cap'n?!" Sandy blurted out before he could stop himself. Okay, starting up conversation again bad. But at least they weren't talking about last-

A familiar, truthy tingle put paid to that hope. "A-and she was there! Last night. Her and the 'Bolts. Uh, Soarin, Misty, Blue Bolt..." The little unicorn strained to remember all the names of all the pegasi, lest the magic should take over and spill out something inconvenient. Thankfully, a high-flying ex-fillyfriend tended to give one good knowledge on such affairs. "...Echo was there too, and...um, Snow Angel." He mumbled on the last name. "That were all of them."
    They both dove enthusiastically into their drinks, pausing only at the end of the list.

"That must have been a big show!"
    "Wouldn't it be great to have an airshow in our intermissions?"

Silk Scarf said dreamily, propping her head on her hoof as she drank her drink.

"Flying overhead, only wishing they could upstage us!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

27. - Top - End - #447
    Titan in the Playground

"Uhm....can't say kid....But....heeey......wanna try some of my soda pop? See if ya like it?" Gearstride asked sliding her drink over to the colt. She smiled, slightly mischievously.
    Garion tilted his head curiously and gave the fizzy drink a sniff, getting a snout-full of bubbles for his troubles. "Phwaa, Miss Gwyn said it's for grown ups, and I don't think I'm grown-ups. Am I?" The colt glanced to the grown-ups, innocent eyes questioning.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

The grill

Two trays of food bops up and down approaching the table. A filly is hidden underneath them. Her head is concealed by one and her backside by the other. An acrobatic hiptoss slides the smaller tray onto the table. With skill, Rainbow divvies up the orders. "Enpanadas for you two and Grilled cheese and spinach leaves for Garion. Enjoy." she says before heading to the next table.

"I'm sorry sir. We checked the pantry and we are all out of Mexicolt cactus flies. Would you like raisins..."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

29. - Top - End - #449
    Troll in the Playground

Garion tilted his head curiously and gave the fizzy drink a sniff, getting a snout-full of bubbles for his troubles. "Phwaa, Miss Gwyn said it's for grown ups, and I don't think I'm grown-ups. Am I?" The colt glanced to the grown-ups, innocent eyes questioning.
    Gearstride nodded at Rainbow and gave a small thanks as she took a whiff of the food. Yum.

"Bah....soda pop ain't for grown ups, its for everyone...kids, teens, grown ups, its delicious, trust me kiddo,"
    She grinned and bobbed her head sporting a playful smirk.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride nodded at Rainbow and gave a small thanks as she took a whiff of the food. Yum.

"Bah....soda pop ain't for grown ups, its for everyone...kids, teens, grown ups, its delicious, trust me kiddo,"
    She grinned and bobbed her head sporting a playful smirk.
    The scent of the delicious food tickled his nostrils. Silverpine chuckled at Garion's question. "Naw, soda pop is definitely for everypony. Go on, try it." Then he began digging in.