New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: North for the Summer: Stanley

Spoiler
    Show

The Awe roll from above with d10s this time!

(6d10)[3][7][8][10][8][2](38)

Lets hope it works this time!

AvB has come and gone. Its spirit still lives on in the few active threads...

2. - Top - End - #122

OldWizardGuy

He looks both incredulous and appreciative.
    "No need to search you, we're all friends here."
    he spreads his arms, palms out, with a wide smile.
    "Now, you tell me you will eliminate my rivals as a gesture of good faith. That goes a long way, but I do not wish to start a war. We have an understanding. The Asians keep to the southwest, the americans to the southeast, I and my associates keep to the Northeast, and the Northwest is for the brave and the stupid."
    he clasps his hands, rubbing them a little.
    "That said, if you want to eliminate an enemy we all don't like? There's Hell's Angels running between here and Red Deer that I know we'd all like to see gone."
    "You want to see how a Human dies? at ramming speed."

3. - Top - End - #123

Spoiler
    Show

Why do I feel you are sending me to kill gangrel/lupines?

Stanley nods.

"Dont expect me to kill the whole gang. But if they have a leader or key figure, I can work with that. Do you know any names or where I can find them? I am new to your fine city!" he says with a smile.

"And I meant the... eliminating part not to goad you into a war. But I guess offering someone the life of a rival goes a long way to show you mean business. Cash or a pile of drugs could be procured by everyone... lives are another issue."

4. - Top - End - #124

OldWizardGuy

"You're looking for Harvey Riel. He lives in a place off Gasoline Alley. The rest, I don't know."
    He motions for his people, who get into his car.
    "Soon as you're back, head to the Lebanese market on 16th and 52nd. Ask the cashier for Bader. He'll know how to find me."
    He gets into his car, if you let him, and drives off.

5. - Top - End - #125

Stanley nods.

"See you soon then." he says calmly as he returns to his own car.

So many things to do. He almost felt giddy with excitement. This Hell's Angels guy would be good fun hopefully. If he knew anything by his experience on Cainite politics someone was bound to be working with this Hells Angels cadre. A Gangrel or Brujah perhaps...

With this settled, Stanley returns to the haven to see what the Tzimisce wanted.

6. - Top - End - #126

Spoiler
    Show

Bleh! More waiting! I hope Grassy pops up soon enough to respond to Stanley...

7. - Top - End - #127

OldWizardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    tell me about it. You guys are two days behind! I've got Elysium running right now, which Stanley would have been invited to, and the same night, Lox is trying to bomb a Haven belonging to one of you :p So yeah.Need you and Grassy (and Marcus) to advance.

8. - Top - End - #128

Spoiler
    Show

Well we can potentially say that I take Thursday and Friday to do as much of the task Grassy wants (get people for him to embrace) and jump to Saturday for Stanley.

I was done with Thursday mostly anyway.

Actions for Friday would be a) getting the books for the Prince, b) Giving another blood point to Theresa to make her 3 steps so I dont have to worry about Presence and c) start gathering mortals for Luanne.

9. - Top - End - #129

OldWizardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Eh, OK. Let Grassy know Stanley will get on it *Tomorrow* and I'll go to Friday for you, get that done then plunk you in Elysium. It won't be a problem unless you engage another PC anyhow, and then we can resolve it in your thread with them here.

10. - Top - End - #130

Spoiler
    Show

Done!

After the visit at the haven Stanley returns home to rest. Before doing so he stops by the motel owners sons room. He knocks and gives him the car keys.

"Thanks. I will try to get you a better one soon enough. In any case, I need your help for tomorrow..." he says and describes where the book store is and which books the boy needs to get.

"Theresa will come with you. She has the credit card on which the books will be charged." he says and stops by her room opening the door and stepping inside.

"Evening darling..."

11. - Top - End - #131

OldWizardGuy

She looks at you, her expression a mix of awe, love, panic and hunger. It suits her.
    "Hey... Are you here to feed me again?"

12. - Top - End - #132

"If you have not been fed I must really punish someone... discipline is lacking in this house." he says his anger flaring.

"Do not worry. I shall have someone arrange to bring you food." he says and sits next to her.

"Theresa..." he begins faking emotions.

"... all the things that have happened to you have done so because you are at the precipice of a change. Like a butterfly sheds the cocoon that binds her to a slurred existence you shed your past life. You are reborn to something greater next to me. Believe me, the change is painfully but the rewards are glorious. Damnation is a small price to pay for the wonders I shall show you!" he says his voice strong with passion and vigor.

"I require one thing from you. Devotion and obedience. You might do things the old Theresa would not even consider but you will also get to enjoy things more powerful than the old Theresa ever dreamed off..." he says and offers her his hand.

"Will you join me?" he asks with a sly smile.

13. - Top - End - #133

OldWizardGuy

(It gets hard to play people hit by Presence, like trying to look through a lense and imagine what it'd look like if it were smudged with vasaline XD)
    She looks at you, basking in your glow.
    "Will I get to see my family again?"

14. - Top - End - #134

Spoiler
    Show

Its more or less a ghoul but with more creativity and flare. Thats how I always played presence 3 affected people...

Stanley shakes his head.

"No, not yet. Maybe at some point. For now you must be strong without them and focus on the family you do have. Me mainly..." he says kindly.

"Now there is one more thing. It is a test more or less... I want you to do something for me tomorrow. I need two books purchased from a store." at this point he will indicate the store and the books and give her the tablet saying its a gift.

"You need to go there, along with Tobias, the young man that brought you food yesterday, and using the credit cards you have you can pay. If tomorrow when I get home you have those I shall give you a yet greater gift." he says and grins.

Depending on how the girl feels towards you he might indulge her sexually by employing the Kiss to give her pleasure but will not drink her blood. Once done he will return downstairs and scold the family for not feeding their guest. He will have them bring up food for her and then retire to sleep.

15. - Top - End - #135

OldWizardGuy

She agrees to getting the books, and is very relieved.
    The family says they did feed her. Once. Like you said. But not three squares.
    They take her some more food when you're done.

Thursday ends and Friday dawns. Lose a BP, gain a WP. Gain 2 XP.

16. - Top - End - #136

Stanley rises and spends some time thinking and planning. This quickly becoming boring and his impatience leads him to get up just a few minutes later.

He walks to Theresa's room to check if she is there and if she has the books.

17. - Top - End - #137

OldWizardGuy

She is, and yes, she has the books.
    "No idea how I'm going to pay for these, but here they are."

18. - Top - End - #138

"Money will mean little soon. You shall have as much as you wish." he says truly pleased.

He gives her a hug that turns into a hold as he feeds her his blood in the passion of a Kiss. Thus she is bound thrice and her soul now damned almost as much as that of Stanley.

With a look of perverse love he stares in her eyes for a few seconds and then laughs.

"We are close to done my dear. You are now free to go were you please until I have need of you. Tell noone of my existence and of this motel and about the fate of your old family. Yes I do refer to the old dream you had a few nights ago. It was real and yet it mattered little to you now that I am here for you. Am I not correct?" he asks but does not let her answer.

"I am your light in the darkness, I am your God and you are my willing servant. Fear not for you are now of the blessed or rather the damned. I shall explain more in time. Take the time to learn of my friends in the motel but do not disturb the guests. Only the owners are in the know and they even dont know alot. I leave you now for I have things to do..."

Spoiler
    Show

I assume I gain her as Retainer without having to spend XP on increasing my Retainers to 1.

Does she have any useful talents/skills/knowledges overall or any decent backgrounds?

"Ah there is one more thing. You were a student in the Calgary University right? Is there a more secretive or athletic based Frat? Something with decent numbers but not the biggest. Even better if they are pariahs..." he asks her.

19. - Top - End - #139

OldWizardGuy

"Yes, my master. My family is nothing before your glory..." She looks totally lost.
    "There is a Football team, we have a number of fraternities and sororities, though I never pledged. The medical students have a seperate dorm and a wing in one of the hospitals. They're apart from us, as close to pariahs as you'll get."

20. - Top - End - #140

"Hmmm... I need something more specific. A name or address to one of the Fraternities or Sororities... medical students could work but I need to consider it." he says and asks her for any info on particular frats.

Once he gets it Stanley spends some time feeding on the wife and husband this time. He has not used his herd since his first night in the City and as such it should be safe.

Spoiler
    Show

Not sure if you want me to roll a hunting roll or if I can just take blood from my herd. Its Friday and I last fed from them on Monday so ideally I would take 2 blood from each to go to full and leave them capable to function.

21. - Top - End - #141

OldWizardGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    You can take 2 each, no problem. They'll be looking sickly and weak tomorrow, and have a higher chance of actually getting sick, but aside from that they'll be fine.

You jot down the addresses of two Sororities she knows of, and one Fraternity. The medical dorms are off-campus, but you could find them with the directions she gave you.

22. - Top - End - #142

Stanley heads to the address of the fraternity identified by Theresa. Today he dresses in simpler clothes not wanting to scare of the kids.

23. - Top - End - #143

OldWizardGuy

You head to a three-story frat house, labelled Phi Gamma Delta.
    Looks like the lights are on inside, though it's surprisingly quiet for a Friday night.

24. - Top - End - #144

Stanley knocks on the door and waits for a response.

25. - Top - End - #145

OldWizardGuy

A short wait later, a muscular young man in his very early 20's opens the door. Looks like he could be an athelete.
    "Can I help you?"

26. - Top - End - #146

"Evening, friend. I am looking for the frat brother who is either in charge of the House or in charge of hosting parties and activities. Even better, both."

27. - Top - End - #147

OldWizardGuy

"Kinda late, isn't it? What do you need him for? Most of our events are organized online, with the forum."

28. - Top - End - #148

"I am offering unique opportunities for the Frat. We are planning the opening of a new event venue and I want to discuss some options we are offering for campus fraternities to prebook space. In any case, I realise its late but this wont take long... I had called earlier during the day but they were both out or busy so I didnt get a chance to talk to them..."

29. - Top - End - #149

OldWizardGuy

"Alright. We usually have events run by the Faculty before we actually commit to anything, but if you want, I can give you the main administration number, and the forum URL..."
    This guy's gonna take some convincing. He, in the words of a salesman, is not empowered to say yes.

30. - Top - End - #150

"Listen friend..." Stanley says as he unchains his magnetic personality.

Spoiler
    Show

(7d10)[39]

To be added...