New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Riverside 13

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    "I'll be fine in a bit." Isabelle's mumbling probably isn't all that convincing. "Pretty sure you're more comfortable than an actual hammock anyway."
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post

Westside Greenhouse

"Well, perhaps in that case I'll leave the glasses here for you two. I have a bit of an errand I can run while you two slowpokes recovery." Cin teases as he sets the glasses down and stretches.
    Westside Greenhouse

"Alright then, bring back a three person hammock... or two. It's entirely likely one will break if we're not careful with it, and we'll need the spare." Shayan says obligingly, calling Cin out on a possible bluff. It's at times like these that she wonders why she never just went into professional poker.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"Just the usual wreath would be fine. I'm a simple daemon at heart." Jezebel says with a slight smile before leaning back forward, setting her feet on the ground. "And what would you like in return for coming then? I really would appreciate you doing so. But I think I'd also appreciate you bottoming for me even more, if you know what I mean." She adds with a throaty purr, leaning across the table more with a predatory smile and keen interest in her eyes.

3. - Top - End - #33

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"All I came here for was to keep the Riverside MagMart from being cut down in a secret meeting I'd have no control or influence over. Maybe hint to the few AMENites I can tolerate that staying out of Southside on a certain day and time would be a good idea in exchange for favors," Magtok points out, trying to hide the uncertainty and nervousness in his tone. He's lost track of who's offering what, and to whom. Wasn't him going to the meeting Magtok's own idea? And now he's supposed to get something for going? If that's the case, why's is he getting Jezebel that laurel wreath thingy? The overt sexuality and that comment of his backfiring on him and such isn't helping him focus on what he's supposed to be doing here, either.

"...But if Bugsy Malone can keep his gropey slaving hands to himself, I'm fine. I can play arm candy for an evening, and maybe the morning after. Just a matter of price, of course. I haven't got any ideas, though..."

You know putting off this whole bottom nonsense for after the party won't save you, right Magtok? You won't be allowed to give another MagClone this job, they'll all know the exact same details you do, and insist that you make good on the promises you made on the collective's behalf. Besides, the term is vague enough that Jezebel could interpret it to mean just about anything. Just pick a safe word, know your limits, and you'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Outside Eastside Hospital

"I follow Fate through the Cards." Talaitha explains before quirking her brow at the newcomer. "And it seems that someone else seems to be "following" something else." She says, nodding her head towards the woman.

Lotus Temple - Magtok

"I'm sure he'll be fine." Jezebel says with a small smile before leaning back again. "And don't worry about the Bottoming thing. It was just a jest unless you'd like that." She teases with a grin.

"Do whatever you feel would be best."

5. - Top - End - #35

Lotus Temple - Magtok

"Oh thank gods! I don't...I say stupid things all of the time, and with my ego, I don't know if I'd have been able to let myself back out of that. Then somehow someone would find out, word would get around, and then Pat's Magtok would be screaming at me because she decided to do something special with him for our birthday, and-"

He shakes his head, and lets out a chuckle at his own expense.

"Wow. I reserve the right to change my mind on that later on, though. Anyways, price. I just had an idea. Huge elaborate money-making scheme, but I'll need some low-rent apartment buildings to get it right. I'll swallow my pride and be your number three, but I'm going to need a piece of Southside, preferably next to your own. Not that much, not even enough to count as a fully-fledged MagSide, just enough turf that I can stuff a whole lot of people there for cheap."
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"Done. Even if we don't get Southside. What's the purpose for it?"
    Jezebel asks, clearly curious and knowing better than to poke more fun at Magtok for the moment.

But just for the moment.

7. - Top - End - #37

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

Magtok smiles. Oh boy, does he love explaining once he's put together a cunning master plan like this one.

"You said you have apartment complexes where people can live without having to pay rent, but there's always going to be poor and downtrodden who won't accept that. Too much pride, too suspicious or fear of owing your organization a favor. My plan is simple, and relies upon a combination of charitable donations and the rent payments of those too proud to turn to you.

I want to institute an anonymous slave buy-back service. There's no safe, economic, moral way to get rid of a slave, and I intend to fix that. For two-thirds the market value of the individual being sold, I intend to take slaves off the hands of their owners. The old, the sick, the ones who are too rowdy or otherwise just not worth the trouble of keeping any longer, I'll buy them, set them free, get proper documentation and Riverside citizenship and the like, and if they don't have anywhere to go, I'll provide cheap housing and menial labor jobs to help them build their way back up. The slavers get to drop their inventory and run, a necessary evil so that the service can function, and the slaves get to start their lives over. I had the Magbots draw up a graph, and in maybe a single afternoon, I could free up to twice as many slaves as Watch has!"

Oh, of course. It's all about making Watchtower look bad, isn't it? Jeez Magtok, warn me next time you do a thing like that! I was starting to panic, thinking you were starting to shift alignment on me or something!
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

8. - Top - End - #38
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Creationside

Magtok's lips curl into an awful, twisted, almost masochistic sort of 'you are totally going to try to punch me in the face for this and I don't care' grin. He clears his throat and steeples his fingers together, barely concealing that obnoxious, infuriating smile of his.

"I want...two things. A name, and contact information."

He leans back, already getting ready to roll with the punch that's sure to hit him square in the face.

"There's no dragoness on my list, and I mean to fix that. Black, I'd like you to fix me up on a date with your mother."
    Black stares at Magtok.

"...unexpected."

It appears to be considering the request rather...thoughtfully. There's no sign of anger though, no sign of it about to punch Magtok in the face. It would seem that Magtok's attempt to draw a reaction out of Black has...not gone as planned.

Eventually Black leans forward, its glowing eyes staring into Magtok's. "We do not anger as easily as our Father. We serve him. We obey him. We work to aid him in his goal of making us greater. We are not easily insulted or provoked. If you actually want us to try and set you up on a date with Mother, we can attempt to do that. But if you'd rather, you could stop trying to provoke us and accept that we aren't going to rise to your insults, and make a new request instead. Your choice."

[Westside Greenhouse]

Isabelle mumbles something softly, already half-asleep. She can probably be ignored for the time being, unless Shayan or Cin do something to rouse her from her semi-slumber.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

9. - Top - End - #39

Creationside

The cyborg frowns in disappointment. Where's his rage and fury? Goddammit, that's just like an Affybot, too. Just when you think you've found the right buttons to push to cheese them off, they don't even bat an eye. Boring, apathetic, emotionless drones, the whole lot of them.

"Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight, I would love to make a more serious demand than that. No honestly, I would. The sad fact is, however, that a date with a dragoness is the most valuable thing you could possibly offer me. Don't believe me? Let's go over the options, then.

You seem friendly enough with Prommy and his friends. Should I ask for Excelsior secrets and a spy in their midst? Pfft, hell no. You're as much an honorless dog as I am, I couldn't trust you to be giving me accurate information on them. You'd just take a big stack of cash from Daedalus and try to lead me into a trap. Technology? Your equipment is trash. Crude, ugly, strictly utilitarian devices that you'd set to explode in my face at an inopportune time for your own sick amusement. I can trust it about as far as I can throw you.

'Well okay, okay,' I can hear you thinking, 'how about the one thing we're best at, Magtok? How about stupid violent robots with no emotions?' Nope! You couldn't do anything when I needed the help, and now that I've won the war, I certainly don't need your goons now. You did all of this, all of this kidnapping nonsense, because you're afraid of Excelsior. Excelsior, the people who lost the battle for the MagCave.

So no, Black, I'm deadly serious about my offer. Whatever your mother can offer me is at least five times better than knives in my back or cowardly lions at my beck and call. It's still not much, but it's the only thing of value you have. Set up the date."

Okay, this should get a reaction. Not that Magtok's trying for one this time. Mostly he's just annoyed that he has to go to all the trouble of explaining to Affidavit's goons how terribly worthless they are.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Suncrest Manor]

When they do arrive home, Nadia says. "I think I'm going to have a nap. I'm exhausted." She certainly looks it. Even if it is still the morning, it feels like it's been a long day already.
    [Suncrest Manor]

"Yeah, I'm feeling sleepy too." Now that wasn't entirely true. Irena hadn't been nearly as stressed out as Nadia and it was still pretty early.

[Outside Eastside Hospital]

"Oh look, it is..." Obriane waves friendly to the newcomer. "Hello there friend, what-" Bang The woman has raised her arm, revealing the fact she was carrying a gun which she just fired. Thankfully it appears she couldn't aim very well and pull it up at the same time so both Obriane and Talaitha are still standing.

That might all change in a few moments though.

[Northside - General]

After the AMEN plague and invasion northside have been hit by another large wave of immigrants from Elshar and Malechenar is seemingly enabling them to stay here, granting them both land and letting them buy up previously abandoned houses cheaply.

The immigrants seem to be mostly poor peasants looking for a better life and it seems that compared to Elshar, Riverside can grant them that as there are a lot of them crossing through the portal to this world with Malechenar's help.
    Soon enough they will outnumber the native nexus-dwellers who actually have started to leave Northside in favor of East and Westside.

Meanwhile the nobles quarters Malechenar started working on about the same time as the first wave of immigrants his northside finally stands finished. The people living here are almost exclusively Elshar nobles who also seem to be interested in moving to the nexus.

There is about to be a grand cultural shift in northside with so many people moving there at once.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-09-27 at 08:27 AM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Nadia smiles at Irna gratefully and starts toward the bedroom with her wife, Eliseo in hand. She doesn't take a detour to Eliseo's room, however. The baby is coming with them. And a moment later, Irena sees what Nadia intends. She strips off her pants, not having the energy to get properly undressed and into a nightgown, and slides into bed. She props herself up a bit and settles Eliseo comfortably to sleep on her chest.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ogre in the Playground

Westside Greenhouse

Cin smiles and bows. "Very well then. I'll be sure to get the hammock. Maybe out of Kevlar or Carbon Fiber. Have a pleasant evening." He adds as an afterthought. Unless stopped, he'll head on out after leaving the drinks. It appears he's not bluffing, or at least won't let his bluff be called.

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"It's certainly worth a shot." Jezebel admits. "Will you be needing anything else from me to help with it? I can provide opportunities for the ex-slaves to work for a wage at least."

Talaitha is surprised by the gun, jumping a bit before frowning. She doesn't raise her crossbow, instead choosing to let Fate decide what happens to the attacker and draws a card from the air. She doesn't look at it before throwing it accurately at the woman.

If it hits, Fortune will bestow a mixed curse on the woman, sapping her of a lot of her strength, but also making her somewhat more resilient overall.

13. - Top - End - #43

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

Magtok bites his lip. "Weeeeeell, it's not a secret that the Dalachrech religion has had an ugly history with slaves and slavers. Now, I'm not going to condemn any of the churches for this or that without evidence, but I wouldn't be surprised if they could get the word out to slavers. Word of mouth and whatnot, since I can't go posting information about this sort of thing publicly, where Watch and Remnant and everyone and their mother can set me on fire and pretend they're doing good. I'd talk to them myself, but you're the one who's already building ties with them, and I'd probably find some way to accidentally offend with implied accusations and ruin the whole operation before it can even begin."
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

14. - Top - End - #44

The woman is hit by the card and she noticeably starts to shudder. She fires the gun again, but it's even more off this time considering she can barely hold the gun up. Her whole body starts to spasm, but she's still standing.

Obriane makes a motion with her hands, looking like she's holding a bow and pulling back an arrow. She let's go of the invisible string and suddenly an arrow made of stone materializes in the air, hitting the woman square in the chest. The arrow is too blunt to even pierce her skin but it does knock her down on the ground and it doesn't look like she have the strength to get up again.

The arrow then disappears. "She's possessed, we got to help her." The elf claims as she looks down at the shaking woman.

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena lays down besides her and puts her arm around her waist before she attempts to relax. Even if she couldn't sleep she could at least offer some comfort to Nadia.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-09-28 at 03:30 AM.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"I'll be sure to pass along word alo-" Jezebel starts before a small beep breaks her off. She looks down at her phone. "I have to take this, but I don't mind if you listen in." She admits before picking up the phone. "Yes, Tualtha? Okay. Did it go well with Quinn?" She asks before a frown crosses her face and she gives a deep sigh, putting her face in her hand. "Willing or not?" She asks, on the verge of groaning.

Finally, she does groan, though not in the interesting-kinda-sexy way. It's in the semi-painful-realization way.

"Why?"

Such a simple question with so many possible answers.

She seems to listen for a long time, a look of resignation on her face. "Alright, bring her in tomorrow morning. Do you have any Handles in case you need them? Okay. Have a good night and dream well."

She sets the phone down and sighs, setting her forehead on the table.

"Magtok? What's happened?" She asks as she raises her head up again. "When I arrived to this world, I had heard so many heroic tales about GLoGers and the like, but know what just happened? A spy of mine admitted her goals to Quinn, and Quinn is happy! What the hell kind of logic is that?!? She's happy because apparently someone considers them important. Was I lied to or is this some elaborate hoax?"

"Nice trick." Talaitha admits with a wry smile as she walks over to the person to study her. "Is she possessed by the demon, or just it's will?" She wonders aloud, kneeling down to pat the victim down for clues.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Halfling in the Playground

[Creationside]

Black's eyes narrow.

Yup, now Magtok has managed to get a reaction. "And who are you to accuse anyone of cowardice, Magtok? You can lie and boast about all your fantastic achievements and claim they're proof that you're brave. But your clones exist for exactly the same purpose as Affidavit transferring himself into our mental network. To cheat death. To live far beyond you're ever supposed to. Individual MagClones may not care, why would they? They're just one of many! If they dies, why does it matter? But as a whole, Magtok...the MagCollective, whatever undoubtedly stupid name you have for your big gang of Magtoks, you're all cowards."

Black gets up and walks over to the door, standing by it. It reaches out to knock, then stops and turns back to address Magtok once more.

"I can see why Affidavit is so dismissive of you most of the time. You are just as arrogant and ignorant as he is. He thinks you're a damn fool because you waste so much time and resources on pointless activities, wastes of time that accomplish little other than giving you a chance to show off. All those songs and dances, proposing to that catgirl by writing it into the moon of all things!" Black shakes its head and strides back across to its seat, "You should know better than to think Affidavit would ever let something as simple as money convince him to stab someone in the back. You're right that he's honorless, but you're wrong in thinking that Excelsior has anything of value to offer him. And he should have known better to be surprised that you managed to kill a god. But all this secrecy about Excelsior? It's nothing to do with cowardice. We do not want to make ourselves the enemies of the Nexus. The days of KNAVES are long gone, AMEN is a joke by comparison, Excelsior with all their resources couldn't defeat you. There is no value to be gained here in conflict any more. We are trying to establish ourselves in the Nexus to resume our research in a manner that will be more rewarding. But Affidavit is concerned of what fools like Excelsior could do if left unchecked. Eventually someone will decide to deal with them head-on, and he'll be there to cripple them from the inside. Do you understand what he's trying to do now?"
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

17. - Top - End - #47

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"It's no lie. Happy died, fell ill, and then retired, in that order. Her husband deadtimed. Saint Nil was infected with the soul of a lich, went to my home and forced me to kill him, came back as a clone of him I forgot I was keeping in storage, and then retired. Lots of others deadtimed and/or retired. DC and some others left to go found WATCHTOWER, and Tobias married and used to only involve himself in his own world's conflicts, where he had a certain home field advantage." Magtok responds without hesitation. Man, he didn't even stop to think about his answer. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been waiting for an excuse to go off on GLoG like that for a long time.

"Quinn is incompetent trash. The only reason she has her position is because there wasn't anyone else left to take it.The redemptionists don't exist anymore, the cat who instigated multiple apocalypses is allowed to come and go as he pleases, without so much as a scolding if he were to murder somebody."

Yep, he was definitely waiting for this opportunity.

"Jez, this world is screwed up. Completely, undeniably ****ed. The supposed good guys aren't rising up to do anything about it, and the more attractive half of the alignment chart just tosses and turns like Bonnie Tyler, holding out for...I don't know, a paladin or something. I think we should stop doing that. I feel...I don't know, like I should be out there in a mask and cape or something, anonymously or not so anonymously showing up Watch at its own game."

Creationside

"I understand exactly what you're doing. You're going to sit and wait until nobody cares about Excelsior anymore, and then eat what's left of them. What prestige, positive attention, and beneficial trades you might have earned for your valor in slaying them sooner will fail to turn up, and then you'll whine and complain about how it was a waste of your time and you deserved more applause for what you did."

Magtok rolls his eyes, and gestures for Black to hurry this up.

"C'mon, could we get this moving? I'd explain how all of my bombastic displays are largely elaborate acts to make me look more powerful than I am to dissuade direct strikes against me and my people, but I don't have the time to go into every nuanced detail of the tactical value of my public persona. Just agree to the dragoness thing so I can tell you the Zeus thing and then go home."
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

18. - Top - End - #48

"I'm not su-" BANG

The gun is fired again, right into the ground. The bullet ricochets into the air, brushing just past Talaitha's shoulder. Obriane ducks down a bit before looking around to make sure everyone is okay. "Get that thing away from her!"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-09-28 at 11:13 AM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Suncrest Manor]

Irena lays down besides her and puts her arm around her waist before she attempts to relax. Even if she couldn't sleep she could at least offer some comfort to Nadia.
    [Suncrest Manor]

Nadia smiles at Irena as she closes her eyes. Eliseo is already fast asleep, and Nadia doesn't take very long to join him. She sleeps peacefully for a while, but soon she's plagued with nightmares. She mumbles something in her sleep and her eyes squeeze tightly closed. She's obviously very agitated. Nightmares are something Nadia is familiar with since they first went to that castle and she met that goddess, and unfortunately recent events are probably only going to make them worse.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ogre in the Playground

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"Well, if that's something you want to do, I say go for it. I can't join you as I doubt a mask would ever hide who I am." Jezebel admits. "Whatever GLoG is now seems to work for them, but it does seem that the Hero side of things has gotten a bit sparse."

Talaitha will try to kick away the gun quickly before giving a little shudder, quite glad that she wasn't shot. "What now?"

21. - Top - End - #51

Spoiler: Westsidge Greenhouse
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post

[Westside Greenhouse]

Isabelle mumbles something softly, already half-asleep. She can probably be ignored for the time being, unless Shayan or Cin do something to rouse her from her semi-slumber.
    Westside Greenhouse

Cin smiles and bows. "Very well then. I'll be sure to get the hammock. Maybe out of Kevlar or Carbon Fiber. Have a pleasant evening." He adds as an afterthought. Unless stopped, he'll head on out after leaving the drinks. It appears he's not bluffing, or at least won't let his bluff be called.

"Professor?" Shayan calls out quietly, "Please do hurry back after your errands are finished. We'll need you and your company sooner, rather than later."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

22. - Top - End - #52

The gun is kicked away, the woman unable to hold on to it. So now he just lay there, spasmodically trying to grip on to a gun that isn't there anymore.

"Um, we should perform a exorcism but I have no idea what symbolism that works on this demon yet. Do you maybe have an eldritch trick that could work? Like what you did with those cards. If we free her from it's hold she might have information we need." Obriane suggests as she looks at the woman.

[Suncrest Manor]

Irena doesn't want to wake Nadia up but she will gently start to run her fingers against Nadia's hair in an attempt to sooth her troubled mind. If that doesn't work then maybe she should wake her up.

23. - Top - End - #53

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"So what you're saying, if I've got this right, is that the leader of the Masks can't be hidden behind a mask." Magtok wears the stupidest grin on his face, apparently quite proud of that moronic bit of wordplay there.

"No, mostly I'm just bored. I might do the hero thing, maybe. It's just been too long since I've fought someone and had fun with it. Excelsior went and made everything too damned personal, and Watch has too many guns. All the good guys either have too many guns or not enough guns to be worth messing with."

I don't think you have any idea what the right number of guns even would be, Magtok. I think you're just too much of a wimp to do anything other than complain.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

After a minute, it looks like Irena's attentions sooth Nadia somewhat. She doesn't look like her sleep is entirely untroubled, but she's more peaceful certainly.

A little while later, however, it's Eliseo's turn to cause trouble! He's starting to wake up, making whining noises. If Irena doesn't do something fast, he's going to start crying and wake Nadia up.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Orc in the Playground

The Lotus Gardens

Azurelle is here. She's an attractive aasimar woman with silver skin, golden hair and golden eyes. She's currently wearing a low-cut spider-silk dress that exposes how fit and strong she is. The dress is black, with a white centipede circling around it, and hanging from her belt is a polished steel rod.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"I doubt a mask, any mask, would hide my body." Jezebel admits. "I can shift my form a little, but not that greatly. If you do the Hero thing, I could help provide whatever assistance you might need."

Talaitha shakes her head. "No, I don't believe I can do anything for this except perhaps a potion to try and give her back her will."

Westside Greenhouse

Cin gives another nod and heads on out.

A couple hours later, he'll return with a large box for an extra-sturdy hammock as well as an extra large bed in case they wanted something a bit plushier to sleep on together.

He also brings in more wine, but that's beside the point.
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2013-09-29 at 06:57 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

The Lotus Gardens

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Azurelle is here. She's an attractive aasimar woman with silver skin, golden hair and golden eyes. She's currently wearing a low-cut spider-silk dress that exposes how fit and strong she is. The dress is black, with a white centipede circling around it, and hanging from her belt is a polished steel rod.
    Waiting outside the temple is Rebecca, wearing a somewhat daring backless, V-neck black dress, and upon spotting the approaching Azurelle she stands, stepping towards the newcomer with a smile quirking her lips. "Welcome to the Lotus Gardens, Lady Azurelle," she says, her voice a sensual purr.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2013-09-29 at 08:20 PM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

28. - Top - End - #58

"That could work." Obriane replies when she suddenly looks up again and around the hospital. "...think I just heard something. We probably shouldn't stay around at a place like this." She shudders noticeably. Abandoned hospitals weren't exactly places you wanted to stay at for too long.

[Suncrest Manor]

Um... maybe rub his belly a bit? Yes, let's do that.

Irena moves her hand down over Eliseo's belly so see if that does anything.

[Westside]

Batu is lead to the west part of riverside, it's an rainy afternoon and the sorceress is utilizing and wall of air to keep the rain off their clothes. "...so the eldritch particles push away the terrestrial ones creating a slight breeze of air wherever something is summoned. It would be far more difficult to summon something inside another type of material than terrestrial air though." Cessie explains as they finally arrive at the cemetery gates standing besides two tall pillars.

Sitting atop the pillars are gargoyles like Garn who turn to look at them as they come near. "Ah, here we are."

Through the gate Batu can see a large round church surrounded by tombstones and a small chapel. Not exactly the most friendliest of places.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-09-30 at 08:05 AM.

29. - Top - End - #59

Lotus Gardens - Magtok

Spoiler: Last Post
    Show
    Lotus Gardens - Magtok

"I doubt a mask, any mask, would hide my body." Jezebel admits. "I can shift my form a little, but not that greatly. If you do the Hero thing, I could help provide whatever assistance you might need."

Magtok shrugs. "Sure. So where's this Dalachrech alliance and Riverside meeting thing going? Is Evolution Industries attending? Sorta important to know if I should be watching for them, they might still be in the 'shoot on sight' mood and I don't know if I have a formal-looking set of armor lying around anywhere..."
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

30. - Top - End - #60
    Ogre in the Playground

[Suncrest Manor]

Rubbing his belly does... nothing helpful! Oh dear, she's starting to squirm and cry, and Nadia's stirring too. Nadia will wake up any second if Irena doesn't do something!
    Last edited by Gullara; 2013-09-29 at 08:33 PM.