New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default The Fatal Awakening

By dimensions and aeons, lost through warps in space and anti-space, knowledge flutters and streams endlessly through the shadows cast by the lurker on the mountains. Horrors and malevolent beings lie and wait until the awakening of the old. Hordes of sinister beasts sunder the earth. Purging it of the elements it held so richly in its roots. Through dark sacraments, and curses in tongues of old, the shaman-kings bring forth vulgar monstrosities. Hideously deformed constructs now festering the very world.

Uniting to become one stand against this heinous legion, the the rolling flat-lands of Korvestra, the great forest of Vilfirdia, the cold mountains of Ghardr, and the golden-prairies of Antyk, have banded together for the greater fate of the world. Great Wizards mark days yet to come. With an awakening of Titans to lead the army, and the awakening of the old ones, on the edge of its slumber.

The Final Contract is to be made by their gods. Uniting two figure-heads together in order to symbolize the combining of forces. Political movement and civilized rituals are in order to bring to together people of each race. This day is a day of celebration and often known as a wedding.

The King and Queen of Korvestra, and the King and Queen of Vilfiridia have brought their single offspring to wed, and create a bond between Elves and Humans once more. To make this day perfect for his daughter, the King has hired performers, magical advisers, caterers, scouts, muscle, and many other experienced adventurers around the area to ensure maximum protection.

Monika Korvestra will birth the offspring of a titan of courage. The new leader of the good. The last hope of the creatures making a stand against the vile.

Chatter and music played serenely through the courtyard, as nobles and royals ate and drank with guards. A royal blue carpet ran down the middle of the courtyard and upon the steps leading up to a fine stage with an intricate white arch. Vines with bright colorful blossoms enmeshed a beautiful filigree threaded through the white arch. the small was placed in front of a view of the garden just past a railing of white. the railing ran both left and right to accompany two symmetrical sets of stairs on either side.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Bugbear in the Playground

PirateGuy

Default Re: The Fatal Awakening

Between a hat to hide his ancestry and an intimidating glare, Tycho found it a simple task to get anywhere that he pleased. Making the best soups and stews in the city certainly didn't hurt either, so he was a hot commodity when it came to catering a royal affair.

A means to an end, he thought to himself over a cauldron full of simmering broth. More money, more power. More power, more dead Orcs.

He muttered a few goodwishes upon the bride and groom, not wanting anything to spoil his payday, and observed the proceedings with interest.
    Spoiler
    Show

Elias

Trent:
    Spoiler
    Show

STR 10 DEX 17 CON 10 INT 13 WIS 14 CHA 8
    HP 6/6 AC 13 Spot/Listen +6
    Spells
    Level 0: 3/4 Level 1: 4/4
    Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +5

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Skarl

Standing a good head above most of the other lady's present, Skarl cut a curious figure as she leaned against one of the walls and observed the congregation while munching on an apple.

Weddings for her were usually more jubilant and lively affairs whose beginning was typically announced with a communal hunt for some great animal. The touch of civilisation provided a near limitless vicissitude of fascination for the North-woman, with its customs and culture so far removed from her own.

Finishing her piece of fruit, Skarl pushed herself away from the wall and found a place to safely deposit the leftovers. Carrying her hefty blade nestled between her shoulders beneath the dark purple cape the King had instructed her to wear, Skarl rubbed the golden brooch upon her right shoulder and clung to the outskirts of the wedding - offering 'polite' and 'reassuring' smiles to those whom looked in her direction.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2013-08-27 at 07:16 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ettin in the Playground

Relius Valani was having a wonderful time. He swaggered exultantly through the courtyard, taking his fill of the high class atmosphere. The young Psion had managed to garner some minor celebrity lately, by disposing of a notorious local monster: And now he was milking his 15 minutes of fame for all it was worth. Grabbing a drink from a passing tray, he attempted to slip into conversation with someone important. Hopefully he'd be able to make a few contacts before this day ended.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Sargov

Even in his best cloths Sargov was an ugly homunculus, but today it didn't seem to matter. Everyone was too focused on the festivities to notice him. He made his way through the crowd, grabbed a bear from one of the many buxom serving girls.

His nose caught a sent and he meandered towards it source. Sargov spotted a figure over a cauldron. The large hat didn't hide his identity. Walking up close and said to Tycho, "So did you put any children in it or do you want me fetch you some. I'm sure I can find a nice plump one, you know... nicely marbled..."

6. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Z

A woman in crimson and sienna garb sits to the right of an Elven noble. She speaks to him in fluent Elvish about how days like these are still days where one must fret over even the most minor of details. She goes on to cant about several disasters that may occur, from the more probable Assassination Attempt by a Jealous Former Lover, to the more unlikely Giant Insect Breaking Through the Stained Glass Windows and Consuming the Prince Where he Stands.

She pauses to adjust the staff leaning against her shoulder, before continuing her monologue with the Elvish Lord ignoring her ramblings by diverted his attention to a woman sitting to his left:

"[Elvish]It is all a matter of prospective. You and I may see this as a great day for our kind, but others might find such an alliance deplorable. So one cannot disperse the thoughts of Misfortune from entering their unconscious or conscious mind.
    When one simply believes that only the best scenario will occur, one is only setting themselves up for disappointment.[/Elvish]
    "

She pauses and looks towards the gem glimmering at the top of her staff. After a few seconds of staring at the gem, the woman sighs and fiddles around with the bangs in front of her eyes.

"One can only hope that hope exists."

Padding herself off, she gets up and wanders over to an middle-aged human. The man taps his foot in anticipation as he gives her a stern look.

"What were you doing having a conversation like that near an Elvish Lord, in Elvish no less?! You want to look like a crazy or something?!
    If everything goes well, you can become the Head Doctor to this new family and finally put our village back on the map.
    "

"Carbuncle, you should use your "inside voice" if you wish to speak to me in such a harsh tone. Others might find your words...disconcerting."

The man grunts and gives the woman several odd looks as though he is miming out emotions of anger and worry. It is as though he is speaking to her without saying a single word.
    She, in turn, simple smiles at the man's behavior and pats him on the shoulder.

Spoiler
    Show
    -- End Scene --
    Last edited by Chained Birds; 2013-08-27 at 08:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #7
    Titan in the Playground

Thormen

Barely managing to secure a spot on the guest list Thormen was delighted to be able to witness such history. Sure he had to trade in one of his best favors to be taken on as a plus one, but it was well worth it. Wearing traditional clothing from his homeland he looked the part. Fine clothes and the jewels to match he looked proper amongst the wealthier folk. For the past while he had been entertaining himself by ease dropping on gossip and story swapping. His golden pets playing on top of the table attracting attention to the curious sight of the three miniature dragons, that were toying with silverware. He drew another, a small torus shaped device with a sphere of onyx at the center with insect like wings and six needle thin legs, “Go, stick to the bride and alarm me if she’s in danger”. Thormen put a slip of paper underneath its legs. The fine construct grabbed the paper, its wings turning into blurs, as it disappeared in front of him and presumably flew off. "Nippy." he called. On Thormen's back a glass lid swung open and a bird’s head appeared. "Do the same please, go make some bird friends and convince these new friends there's a treat in it for them, if they warn you of trouble." The lid popped up as the bird flew out and the lid closed behind it. "Get back soon, I don't want you to get into any trouble again."

His excusable rudeness of ease dropping bearing fruit, he rose out of his chair and approached two older gentlemen trading stories about the day of yore. Pausing in front of them, they stopped their stories, waiting for the younger man that appeared in front of them. Thormen offered his hand to each of them in succession as they greeted him back, “Greetings friends. I just happened to hear some of your stories. I’d love to hear more.” The trio exchanged further pleasantries and invoked on further ramblings with the stories becoming ever grander and ever falser as embellishment turned to exaggeration. His pets moving from the tabletop onto him as busboys drove them away. “Very impressive”, he complimented the older gentlemen on his story. “I’ve got a fish story of my own .”

Years ago when I was just a lad without a clue aboard a mighty sailing vessel, my captain was hired to hunt down an aquatic Fey. A tricky fish if there ever was one. It had stolen the voice of merchant’s son and was fleeing. For days we followed it through the sea with it trying to lose us at every turn, luring us into spiky coast lines and underwater reeds that would have marooned lesser ships. The crew’s songs only growing louder as our pursuits grew closer. It was said that our chants could be heard back at shore. Finally, after months at sea we spotted her, but the fight wasn’t over yet. She threw a siren’s song towards us; her words still ring in my ears today, which commanded the crew to throw themselves into the sea. Half the crew was overboard before the rest of us had even recovered from the screech, the captain included. We showed her a little siren song of our own as our singing turned into jeers. With the captain overboard, every man was fighting for himself. I picked up one of the tethered harpoons, cast a simple spell, and threw the thing over eighty yards. Hit her right in a fin. The crew saw the hit and started helping drag her out. Before long she was flopping on the deck with our captain. We spilled harsh words at her, demanding the boy’s voice. You wouldn’t believe what happened next. Fearing for her life, she released his voice. Dumbstruck. It was the boy’s confession of love. Turns out he had confessed to the sea creature, and it was so moved,the Fey took his voice so that it could treasure it. We had been a part of a love story the entire time.” He lets out a laugh at the absurdity of it. “And you wouldn’t believe what happened on the way back.” He continues on with a tale few would believe.

Spoiler
    Show
    A bit of a mess. There was a lot of much ground I wanted to cover but couldn't since it'd just inflate the post too much.
    Last edited by Elbeyon; 2013-08-28 at 12:05 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Drazen Taikahn
    Clad in a disguise that he hadn't used for decades, Drazen approached what may be the tallest woman he had ever seen. He had attracted some wary looks, but his guise of a somewhat deformed Oread had held up so far. The dark grey colouring that he had used on his skin was thick enough to hide most of his obviously goblinoid features and the heavy black clothes covered the rest. Zeron was perching on the back of his hat, happily watching the crowd that surrounded them. When Drazen reached the human woman he cleared his throat and spoke.
    "Excuse me for interrupting you madame," He began, keeping his voice low and deep. "But I am searching for a Duergar of old acquaintance, who commonly goes by the name of Blade. I don't suppose you have seen him over the past few days?"

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Skarl Nyhus

Her arms folded over her flat, strong stomach, Skarl was watching several conversing elves and humans before a small voice caught her attention from behind. Turning her head to peer over her shoulders, her top-knot of orange hair swaying past her her back as she did so, her bright green eyes settled upon a dusky-skinned human that was shorter than her by almost a foot.

Turning around to face the man, her expression remained passive until he mentioned the word 'duegar', at which point she raised an orange eyebrow.

"For your sake I hope that this Duegar is not lurking about," she said. Her voice was strong and warm -someone could fall alseep in it.

"Lest I hurl him from the castle walls in the hope that the evil creature may crash back into the Underdark from which it slithered."
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2013-08-28 at 07:08 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

10. - Top - End - #10

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by shugyosha View Post
    Sargov
    "So did you put any children in it or do you want me fetch you some. I'm sure I can find a nice plump one, you know... nicely marbled..."
    Tycho does his best not to get too angry at the rude man in front of him.
    I don't know what the customs are where you're from, but the nobles here prefer beef and venison to children. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm busy working.

He adjusts the hat on his head, keeping the bright sun from his eyes, and continues his work behind the catering table, loading up the servants' trays when they come by, making sure that everyone is fed, and staying friendly in hopes that the odd coin will make it into his tip jar.
    Last edited by Quakes; 2013-08-28 at 10:06 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Elias

Trent:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spells
    Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +5

11. - Top - End - #11

SamuraiGuy

Garbed in colors of grey and blue, an elegant man stood tall and slender. His armor trimmed nearly and fashionably. His quaffed blond hair shined by sunlight, and his grin imposed charm o the highest degree. His lavish cloak dragged behind him along the carpet of blue. Like a waterfall from his back, blue satin crashed and carried on to he center of the courtyard. Things began to quiet down as the Prince had made his appearance.

"So lovely it is to be in the presence of each of you. The vineyard nobles, house of Salvirith, house of Xyrik, and even the few commoners who are lucky enough to come. We are among great heroes and fames here. This human tradition of marriage during such occasion may seem unwittingly wasteful of money and time. I see there are many minds on this topic." He picks up a goblet of wine from a server. "These pressing times are strong to the breaking point. Terror dwell in our minds and cause the tantrum to ensue. We must calm the rage and anger in us. The primitive entities that plague these lands are merely the same humans, elves, and dwarves and the like. They have lost wheat hey plan to take away from us. What it means to be a creature of the loving gods and goddesses that protected us from such destruction back in the reformation of this earth. May we now have celebration to thwart our troubles. May we have peace for a moment. This bright ritual of seemingly meanifless time, presents a hope for others amongst our kingdom. Alhough appearing to be impractical, there is a type of function that must bring a new power into existence."

The crowed remains silent, and whispers among the folk begin to reach another silence. In observation, some nobles bite there lip, royals remain impatient on the climax. The court wizard remains unimpressed. The guards remain in confusion. The players of music begin to tremble with the prince's speech.

"We may know Destriar is planning to contact the Old ones. We know he has the powers of cousin-gods and goddesses. However far from the knowledge of Old we may seem. We are closer to the origin of the creation. Yes. Creations of Gods. Here. Today. Caodoin, Haithyin 25th, 9th year of the Titan. We conjoin two god powers to bring forth another grand power. We have prepared the human bishop and the elven grandmaster to perform the ceremony here for us. We will birth a king of our realm. A champion to lead us into battle and fight the Old ones. He will call the Fatal Awakening to earh. Join us, as we perform the Bright Sacred Bringing!"

He bows and takes his victory sip. In observation, everyone begins to clap. The court wizard smirks, and they begin to cheer. He motions for he music to begin to play.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Sargov

Sargov turns away from the ill tempered cook. "Musta used up ya sense of humor in the stew," he mumbles. "Tycho, it's me, Sargov you git... There's only one person I know that makes a stew that smells that good."

He listens to the speech then claps as if finishes. It wasn't too much of his concern. He was here for the food and drink, although he did wonder what the 'Bright Sacred Bringing' was.
    Last edited by shugyosha; 2013-08-28 at 11:02 AM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Z

After listening to what the prince had to say, and imitating the joy of those around her,

"Seems like everything is proceeding without fault... How concerning..."

"Only you would say such a thing."

"I best check on a few things. I sensed something similar enter the courtyard not too long ago. Best identify its purpose."

"Be careful Z. Both health-wise and "not screwing things up for us"-wise"

The woman smiles as she leaves the man and seems to follow a path. She closes her eyes and senses something familiar in the area, only to eventually arrive at a conversation about a Duergar.
    She then points at Drazen,

"You there, I sense something in you. Are you and I of the same power?"
    Last edited by Chained Birds; 2013-08-28 at 10:45 AM.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Skarl Nyhus

Before the shorter humanoid could answer Skarls proclomation, another woman came along and interjected herself into the conversation. She spouted off something about about kinship and demanded her partners attention before he could finish addressing her. How rude.

Turning her head to look at the woman, Skarl regarded her, her voice calm, "Excuse me, we were having a discussion, do allow us to finish it."

15. - Top - End - #15

PaladinGuy

Suddenly, a cloud of purple smoke appears with a loud POP. As it dissipates, two figures walk forward, one with a wand and one with a tiny dragon on his shoulder. As the last wisps clear, their faces become visible. The one with the wand steps forward dramatically and exclaims
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, the Jim Darkmagic Magic!"
    Doves fly out from his outstretched arms.

He follows the other up to the place where the Royals and some nobles stand, and they congratulate the couple and begin to make small talk.

The one with the familiar speaks to the king:
    "Hello, I am the son of Benn Saram Riddell, James Arvan Riddell. He sends his greatest apologies as he can not make it to the ceremony today. However, Mother may be coming later. In the meantime, they have sent me and my acquaintance, James Darkmagic, in their temporary stead."
    Last edited by CosmicX; 2013-08-28 at 12:49 PM.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

eek Re: The Fatal Awakening

Z

Z gives the larger woman a hollow smile.

"Conversations are always meant to be interrupted at some point. It is of some importance that my question be answered post haste. If he shares my powers, then he could be a danger."

She shifts her gaze to the man, a slight menace in her eyes, though her smile remains.

She also seems unfazed by the sudden appearance of the boisterous man.
    Last edited by Chained Birds; 2013-08-28 at 01:12 PM.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Skarl

Skarl didn't look impressed.

When the interrupting woman gave her a dung-eating grin and shrugged off her request, then continued to interject herself, Skarl furrowed her brow.

"Ignore this rude little girl with the manners of a goat." Skarl said to Drazen.

To emphasise her point she took a step forward, placing her frame squarely between Drazen and Z, obsfucating him entirely from her view.

"As you were saying..." she said to the man.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Z

The woman continues to smile as she addresses the large woman's behavior.

"It may be dangerous to continue without knowing, but I accept your resolve.

May further hardships not befall you today.
    "

She bows and takes her leave. She does sense another close by, though she must find this person first.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Drazen Taikahn
    Drazen raises an eyebrow amused by the exchange. "My friend belongs to a different tribe than the one you are familiar with." He began. "Long ago a tribe of dwarves delved too greedily and too deep. They discovered a nightmarish being, one of the old gods. Most were driven mad by their discovery, with those that descended from them becoming the Duergar that most are familiar with, due to their attempts to awaken the beings of nightmares. But some retained their sanity and began a great work, constructing walls and mastering their minds. For generations they worked, doing all they could to ensure that the slumbering things stayed asleep, so that those on the surface could remain safe and ignorant. Eventually they sent some of their number to the surface, to seek out any other old gods and seal them away as well. My friend was one of them. But if he is not here, then I must fear the worst." He explained, frowning.

As he did so, he reached out mentally to the crimson garbed woman.
    "Yes I am a wielder of psionic power, much as you are. My apologies, but this woman is somewhat hostile due to my poor choice of words and I do not wish to cause trouble here."
    Last edited by Shepsquared; 2013-08-28 at 11:49 PM.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Z

[Drazen]I suppose we can hold a conversation later. Be warned, I am very observant and don't take kindly to those who ruin opportunities.[/Drazen]

Z cuts off the mental connection for now as she continues her quest.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Skarl

The north-woman looked rather amused by the tale she had just heard.

"Have you ever beheld this 'great work' for yourself?" she asked, her smile rather skeptical.

"Or do you believe this story becuase he says so?"

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Drazen Taikahn
    'I assure you madame, when you are capable of reading the thoughts of others, such doubts rarely last long before curiosity gets the better of you. He believed it, and I believe it in turn. I doubted that it could ever awaken, but the recent troubles may have proved me wrong.' Drazen responded, speaking directly into her mind.

23. - Top - End - #23
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Skarl

The womans amused, friendly demeanor changed immediately: her eyes narrowed and her face hardened as her hand shot up form her side to close around Drazens throat with encircling, powerful fingers. Her reach was a long as it was firm.

"Do not enter my head again."

With that, she let go and pushed past him, looking for company that was neither rude nor disrespectful of her privacy.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2013-08-29 at 05:12 AM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ettin in the Playground

Relius clapped and cheered along with the other guests. Even someone like him could appreciate the significance of this occasion. As a lifelong inhabitant of the world, he was very much in favour of keeping it around. Once the music started, he began to circulate again. Perhaps he'd find some notable dignitary who was eager to dance.

25. - Top - End - #25

SamuraiGuy

The King, without impression, a stern and harsh look cast upon his face. His focus was elsewhere and concentration at the entrance arch to the courtyard. Heavily littered guards in and around. His demeanor fell short of an absent minded mute, however this attitude soon subsided as he took a deep breath. His queen reminds him to calm down. He peers off to the enjoyment and cracks a smile.

The prince, wrapped up in a conversation with a commoner about some tournament they have in the higher regions, when he sensed something change in the air. He excused himself and searched through the crowds from the center of the courtyard.

Two pair of green enchanted eyes, they were set in a soft complexion, and complemented by long mahogany locks of hair. A series of complex braids that stretched ever so long past her chest. In her ever flowing gown of pure white lace and tulle. The prettiest in the Kingdom, and the nicest of the princesses beyond Korvestra. This made marrying Monika a lot easier for the Elven Prince, Delrith, who fell in love with her.

She walked down the isle, as everyone quieted down almost immediately. The guards knelt before her, bowing their heads. Her peaceful aura calmed across the courtyard. Her blushing, as she looked at Delrith. He stood there in the middle of the isle, completely lost and in some sort of trance. A royal elf stepped out from the row of guards.

"I believe this is the part where you should be at the alter. It is customary for your wife-to-be to be escorted by one of her choosing." Delrith snapping out of confusion, he steps upon the alter. The sound of a folksy medley played as she walked down with her father.

The two stood upon a stage, with a series of groomed elves off the stage to the side. The other side had a series of women of different races.

"The Ceremony will begin" the Bishop states, as everyone stands. Next to him is an elf of incredible age. The two begin switching off on reading verses in common speech.

"By that creator that watches over us, by those gods we all adore, I pronounce you two to live together, forever more." Indeed how quaint that the verse of rhyme would be words chosen by the Grandmaster Elf, Elathir. How odd the elvish contexts translate into common. But nonetheless, the two are married, and thus, shall create a path for the Titan to enter the world.
    The still and quiet moment is broken by the rumbling of thunder. The sky is cloudless. The an eerie silence distills the courtyard

From out of the sky comes glistening blades of black lightning! It surges straight through Delrith. His head erupts in an explosion of blood, skull and brain matter! It spatters across his newly wed wife's face. The skull shards pierce through many close by royals and performers. His body convulses and twitches as he down the stage. The royal blue carpet is stained purple...You begin to hear more rumbling from the skies. More surges of black lightning branch down to many other guards, and beyond the courtyard, their skull fragments pierce through others attempting to run...

Spoiler
    Show
    ((DM: Everyone make a reflex save ))

26. - Top - End - #26
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Z

Reflex: (1d20+6)[7]

As the blades of lightning splash throughout the area, The mysterious woman with the staff simply smiles at the incoming damage. Not even making the effort to dodge.

If she is still standing, she will move towards the princess's general area, avoiding the crowds of fleeing civilians.
    Last edited by Chained Birds; 2013-08-29 at 11:42 AM.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27

PirateGuy

Spoiler
    Show

reflex
    (1d20+7)[10]

Tycho attempt to shield himself behind his coffin, but is too distracted by the fleeing masses to react quickly enough. Without thinking, he reaches out to anyone he can touch, brushing a hand over their wounds and pulling out the slivers of bone while healing the punctures.

Spoiler
    Show

Use healing hex on anyone in reach, will move each round as necessary to hit new targets. Can target each person once for a cure moderate effect (2d8+8)
    Last edited by Quakes; 2013-08-29 at 11:47 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Elias

Trent:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spells
    Fort +0 Ref +3 Will +5

28. - Top - End - #28

SamuraiGuy

Z, a shard of skull creates a gash in your leg, take (2d4)[6] damage. You Come upon the princess. Her body is lifeless, yet standing, and in some sort of horrific trance. Her dress, and face dripping with blood, and seemingly untouched body.
    Last edited by Xchovenei; 2013-08-29 at 11:50 AM.

29. - Top - End - #29

SamuraiGuy

Tycho, a shard of skull hits your foot, and nearly takes off a toe, take (2d4)[4] damage. You attempt to reach out to a nearby guard who attempts to call out, but his lunges are punctured and is bleeding profusely. He dies immediately.

30. - Top - End - #30

PaladinGuy

Spoiler
    Show

Riddell: (1d20+4)[11]
    Darkmagic: (1d20+6)[26]