New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1833343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1518
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Request an Oots Style Avatar XXIII

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonus45 View Post
    So the character my current avatar was based off of has been retired and its time for a new one based off my newest character. Also I would be using the avatar as a token in roll 20.

Male Elven Kensai Black blade magus
    Equipment Wears no armor, does wear a hooded dark cloak and uses an Aldori Dueling Sword which I can't find many pictures of but I figure looks something like this.
    No other notable features.
    Is an elf, wears his hair in a longer braid
    I'd like him to be in something of an Errol Flynn like pose.
    Third repost
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Dwarf in the Playground

Third repost
    Guess you didn't read the OP :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    If after you've posted your request to the request thread twice and there is no response, please PM one of the active artists below. (Do not repost your request until at least 48 hours after your original request, please.)

If you are PMing a request please do not PM multiple artists. They don't want to waste their time doing a favour for you if you've already got someone else doing the exact same thing.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Firbolg in the Playground

Hoping someone can just remove the stick figure peeking in the background. It appears my previous artist went on vacation and forgot about me after returning.
    Internet currently unreliable, please have patience.

[COLOR="Red"]We require additional Pylons.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I am a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Neutral Good Human Cleric(2)/Monk(3)/Ranger(2)/Sorcerer(4)
    With the Ability Scores:
    Strength-16
    Dexterity-16
    Constitution-18
    Intelligence-17
    Wisdom-14
    Charisma-14

My pets:
    Spoiler
    Show

Kitten:
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    Bunny
    /\ /|
    \ V/
    | "")
    / \ \
    *(__\_\

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DurionArcanis View Post
    Guess you didn't read the OP :P
    Considering how antiquated that list is, I would like to once again bring up the point of creating an updated version. Only a fraction of those artists have had any recent activity at all, and I think it would be for the benefit of all requesting avatars to be up-to-date on who actually still produces avatars on request. Just my take

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Troll in the Playground

Hexblade:

I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosplayKitten View Post
    I'm looking for an Oots style Avatar based on my Exalted character. She's an Abyssal Daybreak caste. Her concept is Eccentric Necrosurgeon, but she's turned out to be more of a general healer. Anyway, she's pale and has black hair styled into a messy bun, her clothes are made of black and medium-dark grey patches, kind of like Stein from the anime Soul Eater, but no turtleneck. She also has a patchy lab coat too, like his, but white and light grey, not all white. Her shoes are just simple and black. Her eyes are green. Her skin is covered in a criss cross of stitches as well but if you draw her with the coat you'll probably only see the one on her face, a line of stitches horizontally across her face and nose (pretty much from ear to ear). She has a familiar as well, a Lethe Serpent named Nip. It's pretty much a ghostly kinda spiny snake. I always think of it as being blue, but I don't actually know what color it is supposed to be.
    First Repost

7. - Top - End - #1267
    Dwarf in the Playground

RogueGirl

Quote Originally Posted by alaalba_123 View Post
    http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130523142356
    If someone could do a stick figure/Oots version of that using the new art style it would be much appreciated.
    Would still enjoy this.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    I can assure you that cultural depictions of dating are a trap, never trust them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto! View Post
    I show him where the door is, crumple his character sheet, scatter his dice across the floor, jump on the table and shriek "Out! Out, UNCLEAN ONE!" before collapsing on the floor in tremors, gibbering unearthly blasphemies in a tongue long lost to human ears.

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Pixie in the Playground

amused Re: Request an Oots Style Avatar XXIII

I've been on here for one day, that's plenty long enough to necessitate an avatar!

Race: Kobold
    Skin color: Brownish... brown
    Eye color: Yellowish green
    Class: Heavy Metal Bard
    Equipment: 4-string bass guitar. A black one. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity.
    Pose: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...5278-16395.jpg

9. - Top - End - #1269
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Michael7123 View Post
    I'd like a avatar version of my current (and favorite) PC: Zandrux.

Basic details:

* Human
    * Male
    * Black hair of moderate/long length
    * White skin, fairly pale.
    * Wears dark mage robes with some golden and blue trimmings.
    * He's a dread necromancer, but he's not evil.
    * Eyes are slightly tinged red.

Equipment
    - A (Mostly useless) enchanted Battleaxe, which he carries somewhere on his side
    - A staff of Fire slung over his back.
    - Books. Lots of books.

I'd like him to be drawn in the same position that V's mentor was drawn in strip 630, with the only differences being that he's holding the book in his hand and he's blasting something in the distance with a beam of dark energy (probably Ray of enervation).

If you have a better idea of a picture, then don't hesitate to try it.
    Repost for visibility.

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DurionArcanis View Post
    Requesting my deepwyrm drow beguiler design. Never actually got to use him (and tbh I can't fully remember everything about his design anymore lol) but I think it'd make a good avi on here and I plan to eventually use the idea again.

Pics below.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Colored design from 4chan. <This is the request, stuff below is additional for the character.
    Sketch design from 4chan.
    Reference image for above designs.
    Optional: Black pseudodragon (and silver pocketwatch treasured possession) Art by Dreikaz on dA as a 200th Watcher request I won. Original source.
    Pocket watch RL pic (back) Detail is a floral/leafy pattern, my camera's crap so it doesn't show well. Chain is threaded through a hoop so it cinches tight.

And some detail/rambling. (pics above cover it pretty much, but read if you're bored or want more info)
    Spoiler
    Show
    I know he had a bit of a magenta tinge to his skin due being the Deepwyrm subrace, and I think I was going with a draconic graft on his left eye (I didn't want a large scarring around the eye though like the second image, just maybe a simple vertical line scar through it I think. Yeah it's a little cliche but the idea was he did kinda cut his eye out and replace it with the magically infused dragon eye lol. It also doesn't help that I've always been a huge fan of Kakashi in Naruto (despite being annoyed by the series more often than not). Definitely like the hairstyle in the ref pic, and the hat was supposed to be based off the Robin Hood hat (hence the Disney's Robin Hood img in the ref). Dagger shape/design is totally up to you. Mask and hat are important to me though. If you wanna make a medallion or whatever vaguely resembling the one in the ref pic go ahead.

For the optional pseudodragon, well, the pocketwatch is something the character gave him at some point probably (I've used the pseudodragon with other characters and that was generally the idea behind it) and the pseudodragon guards it jealously. When not sleeping/curled around it he wears it like a pendant.
    Been two months, guess I'll repost this just in case. I think it's been put on Oko and Qailee's queue but I planned to repost it after 2 months regardless so this is more for visibility I suppose (though I won't object if someone else decides to take it up, I haven't heard from Oko and Qailee for a bit and IDK when she'll get to me on the queue)

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Troll in the Playground

Repost for visibility.
    I'll take this one on for you, but fair warning its the second one I'll have ever done.

Here it is, I could not find a way to work the axe in it wound up covered by the book. Also I had trouble getting the red in the eyes. Let me know if you want any changes.

Spoiler
    Show
    That came out a bit large sorry.
    Last edited by Dragonus45; 2015-04-09 at 07:51 AM.
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

12. - Top - End - #1272

PaladinGuy

tongue Re: Request an Oots Style Avatar XXIII

I'll take this one on for you, but fair warning its the second one I'll have ever done.

Here it is, I could not find a way to work the axe in it wound up covered by the book. Also I had trouble getting the red in the eyes. Let me know if you want any changes.

Spoiler
    Show
    That came out a bit large sorry.
    Okay, first of all, thanks for being willing to do this.

The only thing that I'd really like changed is that he'd probably wouldn't be smirking. He's done a lot of awful stuff that he really regrets, he's generally pretty somber and down to earth. His current mission in life is to make sure he dies properly and doesn't become a lich, so that naturally puts a damper on... well, everything really. A mild frown suits him better.

Also, if it's possible could you make the robes a bit darker, and remove the gold circles and the white line, and replace the white line with gold. This isn't a big deal, just how I pictured my character's outfit.

Beyond that, I love this. Again, thank you so much for spending your time with this.

Edit: And could you also crop the beam somewhat? Look to the left
    Last edited by Michael7123; 2015-04-09 at 11:10 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Troll in the Playground

Sure thing, I was unsure what you meant by mage robes so I just made that up as I went along. Also sorry about the beam I'll fix that right away.

Here you go. I was unsure how much cropping was needed for the beam so let me know if you need another. Also I hope you don't mind but I made a bit of a funny in his books title. Necromancy for the Morally Ambiguous.

Quote Originally Posted by Krik View Post
    I've been on here for one day, that's plenty long enough to necessitate an avatar!

Race: Kobold
    Skin color: Brownish... brown
    Eye color: Yellowish green
    Class: Heavy Metal Bard
    Equipment: 4-string bass guitar. A black one. Blacker than the blackest black times infinity.
    Pose: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...5278-16395.jpg
    Your next for me. Can you think of any details you would like me to add before I start?
    Last edited by Dragonus45; 2015-04-10 at 04:46 AM.

14. - Top - End - #1274

PaladinGuy

Sure thing, I was unsure what you meant by mage robes so I just made that up as I went along. Also sorry about the beam I'll fix that right away.

Here you go. I was unsure how much cropping was needed for the beam so let me know if you need another. Also I hope you don't mind but I made a bit of a funny in his books title. Necromancy for the Morally Ambiguous.

Your next for me. Can you think of any details you would like me to add before I start?
    Perfect.

Except for the beam, which is still causing problems. Maybe he can just hold some black energy in his hand? Also, could the image be shrunk a bit more overall? His feet are cut off the frame right now.
    Last edited by Michael7123; 2015-04-10 at 11:48 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Pixie in the Playground

Greetings! I do wish a custom avatar, from anyone that has the time. I was thinking about an OotS version of Olidammara, described as "a slender young man with olive skin, merry green eyes, chestnut hair, and a rakish beard". Obviously human, with a lute and a rapier. Perhaps with a leather armour, but any clothes, especially his regular ones, are fine.

Thanks in advance!
    Repost for visibility

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Troll in the Playground

Perfect.

Except for the beam, which is still causing problems. Maybe he can just hold some black energy in his hand? Also, could the image be shrunk a bit more overall? His feet are cut off the frame right now.
    My apologies, it seems I can't win there.

Also Krik Here is a rough draft for you to look at and ask for any changes. It was a steel plated pain to try and get hair in, but then I remembered you never mentioned hair so here is a version with or without for you.

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Pixie in the Playground

Oh man, thank you SO much! It's as perfect as I imagined.
    Wonderful avatar made by Dragonus45

Nexus Characters: Krik | Muirlinn | Sgian

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Dwarf in the Playground

Why the bloody hell am I not getting any notifications from this thread anymore?!

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Troll in the Playground

Devil

Could someone make me a nug avatar?

Nothing special needed (hats, clothes, and so forth). Just a regular nug. They're about the size of rabbits.

Acknowledgement will be given in my signature, of course.
    Last edited by Giggling Ghast; 2015-04-16 at 12:10 PM.
    A father taken by time, a brother dead by my own hand.
    With this work behold my grief, in Stone and shifting sand.

20. - Top - End - #1280
    Pixie in the Playground

Equipment: Black and white military style uniform, Black leather cloak (left shoulder guard present), dual chains (used as whip), bow, and arrows
    X Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.): bone-white curled rams horns, bladed tail, left eye has eyepatch
    X If their skin is a special color, add that: pale
    Hair color: white
    Eye color: silver
    Race: tiefling
    X Class: rogue
    X Pose you would like your avatar to be in: chained down but grinning defiantly
    78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

Where did you start yours? In a large prison-like dungeon to be executed on the morrow for treason and plotting to assassinate the king. They managed to escape but had bounty hunters and the king's guard tracking them down.

Badass Avatar by: Mazeburn

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

If someone would be so kind:

Race: Human (Necropolitan, but uses a cloak of disguise to appear as non-undead)
    Class: Wizard (Necromancer)
    Hair: Black
    Skin: Really, really pale
    Equipment:
    -Wide-brimmed black hat, not tall and pointy like a wizard hat, but closer to something like Vampire Hunter D's hat
    -Black traveler's cloak (all his clothes are pretty much black or dark gray)
    -Mithral ritual dagger at side
    -Bandolier across chest holding a couple wands and vials
    Other notable features: Black viper familiar with yellow eyes and red markings either hanging on shoulder or coiled around the hat looking out for danger
    Pose: One of two, depending on whichever you feel is simpler to do:
    -Seated at a large desk, with stacks of books of to the side and several books and/or arcane scrolls laid out in front of him which he is intently studying
    -Seated astride a Phantom Steed (black horse with gray mane & tail, smoke-like hooves, red eyes)

Many thanks in advance.
    My ears hear no begging, my eyes see no pain, my heart feels no remorse.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Dwarf in the Playground

Wonderin' if someone could make me a Deep Gnome avatar. He needs to be bald, have a goatee, and carry a rapier.

Thanks in advance.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Pixie in the Playground

PaladinGuy

HI I was wondering if somebody could make me an Elric of Melnibone avatar. Nothing too complex, just him holding stormbringer in black armour.

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Orc in the Playground

Some people are being answered, but others aren't. Maybe mine is too hard? Don't be afraid of the amount of text, it's not really difficult.

25. - Top - End - #1285
    Troll in the Playground

It's just that a lot of the artists are either unmotivated or busy. Occasionally one will seem cool to us and we pop out for one or two, or try to clear up the backlog, but it's fairly rare.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

26. - Top - End - #1286

Default River Tam???

Hey all, been incognito for a while and now back...I thought I saw someone request a River Tam avi and for the life of me cannot find it...

Is that one still needed?
    Everyone should have a good, healthy fear of their DM.

pimp, pimp, pimp the DevArt page!!!

Spoiler
    Show

Now taking avatar requests!!! PM Please!

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Barbarian in the Playground

Figured I'd bump since it's been almost a month:

I'd love to request an avatar for a character that means a huge deal to me.

Race - Human
    Gender - Male
    Class - Hellfire Warlock
    Alignment - Lawful Evil (So he would look cruel, rather than kind)
    Hair - Bald
    Skin colour - Tan
    Facial hair - Moustache and beard on the chin.

He has small red glyphs as scars on his face, but that's completely optional. He would be wearing Scale Mail armour with a cloak over his shoulders, and preferably would have a Falchion in his left hand or on his hip, and an Eldritch blast surrounding his right hand (the magic would preferably look like fire).

This picture is the same character made in heroforge, and is a good reference for what I mean.

Hope to hear from somebody soon! :)

28. - Top - End - #1288

Quote Originally Posted by alaalba_123 View Post
    http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130523142356
    If someone could do a stick figure/Oots version of that using the new art style it would be much appreciated.
    By new art-style....do you mean where the arms are flesh toned with skinny outline?

**currently in-progress, btw**

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1289

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter View Post
    Could someone make me a drunk green goblin in black robes with an overly large top hat that has a red flower and ace of spades in it?
    Will work on next... give me a few days

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by BootStrapTommy View Post
    It occurred to me that I was missing out on the joke fodder. My understanding that this might be the place to obtained such an OotS style Pinball Wizard avatar.

A becowled Jace Bellerenesque dark wizard with bandages over his eyes. Playing pinball.

Preferably young. Blue magic ambiance. Slapped with as many the Who references as might be able to fit.
    Zee final bump. *BUMP*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jake View Post
    Kill a PC's father? Well that's just the cost of doing business.
    Steal a PC's boots? Now it's personal.
    Please take everything I say with a grain of salt. Unless we're arguing about alignment. In which case, you're wrong.

Former EMPIRE2! Player: Imperator of the Nihoni Dominion
    Former EMPIRE3! Player: Suzerain of the Phœnīx Estates
    Former EMPIRE4! Player: Margrave of the Margraviate of Rhune
    My Awesome Campaign Setting