New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1474
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! A Community World-Building Game II: 2 Quest, 2 Curious

Gotta support my boy Sam here, he most definitely was on the Heartwaste before anyone knew C'Nor was dropping. Was that aggressive and power hungry? I'm in no position to point fingers but he was already on it way before and his declaration does start out with a diplomacy option but with the nation going NPC now I imagine he's mobilizing to a straight up military option since there's no player being booted by it.

I don't think he was trying to be sneaky, just the opposite really since he sent a declaration with terms rather than just marching without warning.

EDIT: I've thought about the whole translation language thing myself and decided out of character it's purely for convenience (anyone who's ever run a game trying to implement different languages can back me up here) and in game I like to think it relates to the Lord of Fire religion and the low populations of the regions. Clearly there used to be a great worldwide spanning empire that followed the ways of fire but they must have done something real bad that resulted in a total blasting apart of their existence and the fracturing into the various groups now on the continent are just now forming back from the few remaining living beings after the Cataclysm.
    Last edited by QuintonBeck; 2014-02-27 at 12:15 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Bugbear in the Playground

Looks like the GC is conquering the Heartwate and Eyrecradia again.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    Looks like the GC is conquering the Heartwate and Eyrecradia again.
    You can jump in and stop us

Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Ettin in the Playground

Even still, I think there should be some sort of shoring up of the guidelines for declaring war a bit, such as the fact that the game is set up in some ways so that someone could potentially post their actions and not come back until the following week. Now what those guidelines might be...no idea. I still don't really understand military all that much (which makes me glad we have WaylanderX running that sort of thing, )

Even still, if the heirs of Tekorva and The Heartwastes marry, then those nations merge and you're actually attacking Tekorva's nation, no C'nor's. It's a viable tactic, and one of the reasons I assume people have intermarried. If your plans are still to invade the country should that happen, that's still fine, and totally allowed. Tekorva's just marrying into a crazy situation.
    Last edited by TheWombatOfDoom; 2014-02-27 at 12:21 PM.
    Scientific Name: Wombous apocolypticus | Diet: Apocolypse Pie | Cuddly: Yes

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Order of the Stick Projects:
    Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic
    Dad-a-chum? Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-chek? Did-a-chick?
    Extended Signature | My DeviantArt | Majora's Mask Point Race
    (you can't take the sky from me)

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ettin in the Playground

Looks like the GC is conquering the Heartwaste and Eyrecradia again.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    You can jump in and stop us
    Look, guys. Expansion is a part of this game... We're not doing that much harm, since neither nation is terribly active, and C'nor has decided to leave. This is minimal-impact stuff, here.

Also, Quinton is right above: I sent a letter offering to let C'nor maintain control of the HW and continue in the game. I'm not here to hurt anyone else's fun, just have some of my own where I can.
    James/TheDoge Avatar by Ceika!

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by TravelLog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SamBurke View Post
    *snip* ...Hands down the funniest class critique ever... *snip*
    I cannot tell you the number of times I laughed while reading this.

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

First Place Pathfinder Grab Bags:
    XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Wait just a moment.

The Heartwaste's most notable resource as far as the rest of the world is concerned is a rare and valuable fluid that burns violently and very efficiently contains chemical energy. People are always fighting over these lands for these resources. The citizens of the Heartwaste have a religion that most people outside their culture don't really understand at all. They're literally located in the heart of the Eastern part of the world revealed so far.

...Goshdarn it, the Heartwastes are the Middle East.

Look, guys. Expansion is a part of this game... We're not doing that much harm, since neither nation is terribly active, and C'nor has decided to leave. This is minimal-impact stuff, here.
    As "minimal impact" as toppling a nation with staunch allies can be, you mean.

(PROPAGANDA PROPAGANDA PROPAGANDA)
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2014-02-27 at 12:31 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Troll in the Playground

Also, Quinton is right above: I sent a letter offering to let C'nor maintain control of the HW and continue in the game. I'm not here to hurt anyone else's fun, just have some of my own where I can.
    Agreed, the game's called "EMPIRE!" for a reason and I'm of the mind that less active nations who aren't actively engaging in the game are minimal-impact, to use Sam's words, targets. Someone who misses a week's actions is one thing but popping in once in a blue moon to do half a week's actions while their neighbor is churning along next to them, eh, I don't feel too bad for them that lose it for those reasons. That said, its supposed to be a fun forum game and I don't think anything has been done out of OOC malicious intent and that's what's important to maintain.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    Wait just a moment.

The Heartwaste's most notable resource as far as the rest of the world is concerned is a rare and valuable fluid that burns violently and very efficiently contains chemical energy. People are always fighting over these lands for these resources. The citizens of the Heartwaste have a religion that most people outside their culture don't really understand at all. They're literally located in the heart of the Eastern part of the world revealed so far.

Hahaha, you're right though....
    Last edited by QuintonBeck; 2014-02-27 at 12:30 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Ettin in the Playground

"Clockwork" was more to refer to gears and the like, which were in use during the Middle Ages, if rare.

Also, that post is mostly foreshadowing for next turn; none of that stuff works as made, but it looks cool.
    So it's useless shiny stuff? I can get that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    Second thing's second: it occurred to me yesterday that every region is able to communicate with one another. As for myself, it totally slipped my mind that Raaneka (and all other regions) would have its own language, and that other regions probably don't speak it. I guess Common exists in Telluris? It gets my gears turning wondering how it became Common, and what happened to the culture that spread it. The metaplot thickens!
    I can't believe I forgot to comment on this...
    I assume a common tongue for convenience. After all, there's no way that each region speaks the same language, they're all large and sparsely populated.

EDIT: I've thought about the whole translation language thing myself and decided out of character it's purely for convenience (anyone who's ever run a game trying to implement different languages can back me up here) and in game I like to think it relates to the Lord of Fire religion and the low populations of the regions. Clearly there used to be a great worldwide spanning empire that followed the ways of fire but they must have done something real bad that resulted in a total blasting apart of their existence and the fracturing into the various groups now on the continent are just now forming back from the few remaining living beings after the Cataclysm.
    Definitely for convenience. How can one be expected to get anything done when we have to take translators into account?
    As for that hypothesis, it's a good one.

Anyways... On the topic of warfare in the Middle section of the East, technically, I've got no stake in it, so I'm fine provided you keep it in your own yards.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Ettin in the Playground

Wait just a moment.

Ooooh. I am a fan of white text. Actually, I played a character who was the paladin/healer of a party, who used white text to express her self-doubt and desire to kill the other PCs. I was only a few more months away from having her break out when the game ended... and not a single person had found out yet.

But yeah, it is the Middle East, and I'm gonna do my best to make sure everything goes well with it. We'll see. I prefer no bloodshed, and will do my best to make that happen.

So it's useless shiny stuff? I can get that.

Anyways... On the topic of warfare in the Middle section of the East, technically, I've got no stake in it, so I'm fine provided you keep it in your own yards.
    It will remain strictly governed. Guilder doth not waste, in land, lien, or life.
    Pro points to me for lien?

And yeah, for now, the gifts to Andust aren't overly useful, but they're cool. Think desk toys.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Ettin in the Playground

...Aren't your relatives MARRIED to the relatives of the Heartwaste? That seems to have a stake, if I do say so.

World Building Projects:
    Magic
    : The Stuff of Sentience | Fate: The Fabric of Physics | Luck: The Basis of Biology

Annotation of the Comic | Magic Compendium of the Comic | Transcription of the Comic

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Ettin in the Playground

It will remain strictly governed. Guilder doth not waste, in land, lien, or life.
    Pro points to me for lien?

And yeah, for now, the gifts to Andust aren't overly useful, but they're cool. Think desk toys.
    Naturally. That would be unprofitable.

Well, he may need a bigger desk if I'm interpreting the quantity brought correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWombatOfDoom View Post
    ...Aren't your relatives MARRIED to the relatives of the Heartwaste? That seems to have a stake, if I do say so.
    Except, the Prince of the Heartwaste who married into my family was a dissenter, and probably still is. I'd have to go over there and forcibly install him on the throne to the objections of the rightfully selected heir and her descendants, against the will of the populace and all that, with the end result of my having a vassal state far from my borders that I don't really want and can't really protect.
    I have a stake that is completely useless.

Grave news.
    Hazael Toranath II, King of Ashenia, has departed this realm to be with the spirits. May his soul be at peace and blessings be showered upon his descendants. Long live his heir and the rightful King of Ashenia, Hazael Toranath III!

I nearly cried writing his death post...

Also, printing press.
    Last edited by Elemental; 2014-02-27 at 01:02 PM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)

Dragons!

12. - Top - End - #1032
    Ettin in the Playground

Naturally. That would be unprofitable.

Well, he may need a bigger desk if I'm interpreting the quantity brought correctly.

Except, the Prince of the Heartwaste who married into my family was a dissenter, and probably still is. I'd have to go over there and forcibly install him on the throne to the objections of the rightfully selected heir and her descendants, against the will of the populace and all that, with the end result of my having a vassal state far from my borders that I don't really want and can't really protect.
    I have a stake that is completely useless.

Grave news.
    Hazael Toranath II, King of Ashenia, has departed this realm to be with the spirits. May his soul be at peace and blessings be showered upon his descendants. Long live his heir and the rightful King of Ashenia, Hazael Toranath III!

Also, printing press.
    Dude. Fistbump. That's always a milestone in a character, right there.

Profit... is one way to put it. More like "value." If there was any religion in Guilder, it would be that all things and all possibilities have value.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Heh. Well, since Ashenia's sort of voiding their own claim, wouldn't the Heartwastes go to Tekorva by default anyway? No need for a war, unless Guilder decides that they want to attack a fellow GC nation out of sheer greed.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Ettin in the Playground

Heh. Well, since Ashenia's sort of voiding their own claim, wouldn't the Heartwastes go to Tekorva by default anyway? No need for a war, unless Guilder decides that they want to attack a fellow GC nation out of sheer greed.
    I was invading before he capitulated, so it's not Tekorva's yet. Though I'm interested to hear where Tekorva stands on this.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

15. - Top - End - #1035
    Ettin in the Playground

Dude. Fistbump. That's always a milestone in a character, right there.

Profit... is one way to put it. More like "value." If there was any religion in Guilder, it would be that all things and all possibilities have value.
    I really wish I'd done a better description of his funeral, but alas, I wasn't able to as it's exceedingly later here. I feel I've let the character I made up in five minutes down...

Well, if all things and all possibilities have value, then increasing the amount of things and possibilities available to you increases the amount of value you control, thus, profit. Or something. I don't know, you merchant bankers are a complicated lot.
    Which reminds me, why haven't you founded a bank yet?

Not voiding technically... Refusing to press because it's completely pointless for me to do so.
    Wait... Tekorva is in the GC? I must have missed their joining.

I was invading before he capitulated, so it's not Tekorva's yet. Though I'm interested to hear where Tekorva stands on this.
    That's probably the best way to go about this. I'm sure Rain Dragon knows what's going on with the place.

Dragons!

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Fair point, but the marriage would go through before you actually gained control of the region anyway. Marriages take one turn, invasions take two.

I guess you'd be right if Tekorva were to void its own claim to the throne for...some reason. I'm having trouble thinking of any valid reason they would have to do that, to be honest.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ettin in the Playground

Tekorva is not in the GC...

World Building Projects:
    Magic

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Ogre in the Playground

Emphasis mine, there will soon be religion in guilder

Edit:
    I guess you'd be right if Tekorva were to void its own claim to the throne for...some reason. I'm having trouble thinking of any valid reason they would have to do that, to be honest.
    Just because the place is conquered doesn't mean the claim will go away. Exiled kings are great plot points.
    Last edited by zabbarot; 2014-02-27 at 01:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
    Emphasis mine, there will soon be religion in guilder
    I subscribe to the Dice Rolling thread.

Just to say.

Tekorva is not in the GC...
    Shhhh! Wombat! I wanted to watch them try to pretend they're not trying to harm the GC!

Fair point, but the marriage would go through before you actually gained control of the region anyway. Marriages take one turn, invasions take two.

I'd be sure to make it worth his while.

I really wish I'd done a better description of his funeral, but alas, I wasn't able to as it's exceedingly later here. I feel I've let the character I made up in five minutes down...
    That's how you know you've done a good thing, friend.

Well, if all things and all possibilities have value, then increasing the amount of things and possibilities available to you increases the amount of value you control, thus, profit. Or something. I don't know, you merchant bankers are a complicated lot.
    Which reminds me, why haven't you founded a bank yet?
    Yup! I like the way it ties in neatly as an ideal system, though it does mandate that one general assumption at the beginning. Still, every belief system needs that...

Speaking of belief: we don't have banks for that reason. Banks are unnecessary in Guilder. If you want to make money without working as hard as one of the Princes, you give it to a Venture Group or *one* of those Princes. Everything works through straight investments.

Wait... Tekorva is in the GC? I must have missed their joining.

That's probably the best way to go about this. I'm sure Rain Dragon knows what's going on with the place.
    Shhhh to you too!

And yes, I'll talk to RD, because I don't want to step on anyone's toes if I can avoid it.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Titan in the Playground

Wait just a moment.

It makes the Cold War analogy all the more accurate. (And frightening.)

Grave news.
    I wish him much luck. It's never easy to rule a country when you're MIA.

On the subject of Guilder's invasion of the Heartwaste, that was originally going to happen sooner, but it didn't because the DoW didn't go through and it was done as a secret action. That is why I came back on my decision to allow attacks to happen through secret actions. Considering there had been talk of such invasions weeks ago already, I had figured it would only be a matter of time before it would happen for real.

I of course don't share the "less active player = target" philosophy--obviously, GM and all--but with any attack there is going to be a target, whether they are very active or less so. As C'nor decided to leave for unrelated reasons, I feel there's less of a problem even, and even if he hadn't there are still multiple options for second chances and getting back into it full force.

As for pressing the marriage claim, I've already relayed to Rain Dragon some mechanics that could be used for that if he wishes to do that, but I may yet change those. I'll try to finalize them before next round start.

On the subject of less active players, Percy hasn't been active in the past three rounds it seems, and Aeternus has also been gone since the 9th. I'm going to send both some messages now, and if they don't return by next round's end their regions are opened up. I believe Sulvan's Primarchy has some marriage ties, too. If either of them return after next round's end, they can have their regions back if they aren't claimed entirely yet by someone else, or they can restart elsewhere.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-02-27 at 04:05 PM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ogre in the Playground

Against my better judgement I'm on my PC. I was hoping to have my actions finalized by now because I have to do a half day of work today and am visiting a friend tomorrow...

Well I'll respond, pull on my boots and leave for about... Ten or so hours, maybe less. I'll have my tablet so those who are PMing me can still PM me, but I can't delete things on there, nor can I reliably multiquote.

Marriage will probably not be enough.
    Oh really? /steeples fingers and grins

I've thought about the whole translation language thing myself and decided out of character it's purely for convenience.
    In character, I've run with the assumption from the start as nothing to the contrary was stated and nobody else seemed to have thought of the idea first. Though Tekorvanin use different modes of Common depending on who they're talking to. Casual, Polite and Formal. Totally didn't rip it from Japanese...

Our Aristocracies and Royal Families however speak High Speech. The Yorukuninin Aristocracies and Royal Family have similarly picked up High Speech for Diplomacy reasons.

Looks like the GC is conquering the Heartwaste and Eyrecradia again.
    Actually, technically Kasumor is alone attacking 4B. He's basically flexing his muscles because there's a new neighbour he doesn't like.

Heartwaste is still a bit up in the air... I hope. I'd prefer not to have to start a war with Guilder over it.

Even still, if the heirs of Tekorva and The Heartwastes marry, then those nations merge and you're actually attacking Tekorva's nation, no C'nor's. It's a viable tactic, and one of the reasons I assume people have intermarried. If your plans are still to invade the country should that happen, that's still fine, and totally allowed. Tekorva's just marrying into a crazy situation.
    They are betrothed and I'm reasonably certain the marriage is a non-action as we spent one betrothing them in the first place? The marriage is finalized this round.

Yes. Yes I am.

Touche. 「I don't have access to the accented 'e' right now」

Agreed, the game's called "EMPIRE!" for a reason and I'm of the mind that less active nations who aren't actively engaging in the game are minimal-impact, to use Sam's words, targets.
    I disagree. Some of these less active nations are allied with the more active nations and for you to target them is indirectly targetting the more active nations. It's not really different.

In fact, working with these less active nations who may or may not communicate well is theoretically more frustrating so...

Also, printing press.
    The manliest of tears. I am glad you're getting so involved... Maybe?
    You sneaky beggar. ;)

Sorry about being a pain, but my Empire's name is Sanctuary. I was secretly colonizing 17B and it became active this round. That's why we suddenly have a 'High Prince of the Ancient Fiefdom of Sanctuary' and why my signature has been funky for ages.

Foreshadowing it was! Confusing... Yes. Sorry guys!

Shhhh! Wombat! I wanted to watch them try to pretend they're not trying to harm the GC! :smalltongue

And yes, I'll talk to RD, because I don't want to step on anyone's toes if I can avoid it.
    I'm not.
    It's a good thing I didn't roll those five military rolls with my secret maxed army until near the round end.

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    As for pressing the marriage claim, I've already relayed to Rain Dragon some mechanics that could be used for that if he wishes to do that, but I may yet change those. I'll try to finalize them before next round start.
    Thank you. I am /definitely/ pressing those next round when I can do so. This round, unfortunately, it is impossible 「unless the mechanics change」.

I've just cleared out my inbox, so anyone can be free to PM me about this.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Ettin in the Playground

I'll call it Sanctuary then. Sorry 'bout that.

There'll be a PM to you soon about all this, because I, too, would prefer to avoid a war.

EDIT: And thanks to Morph for pointing that out: I would actually be finalizing the conquer this turn, except for some irregularities, and my problematic weekend.
    Last edited by SamBurke; 2014-02-27 at 04:36 PM.

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

23. - Top - End - #1043
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RainDragon
    Actually, technically Kasumor is alone attacking 4B. He's basically flexing his muscles because there's a new neighbour he doesn't like.
    It's not only flexing my muscles mate..... He made a grave mistake diplomatically and now he is going to have to take responsibility. And I can assure you, I'm not only bluffing.
    A swordmaster never backs off, I'll cut you to ribbons with my almighty sabre! CHAOS DANCE!!

Nyllana OotS Avatar by Lord FullBladder, Master of Goblins!

Spoiler
    Show
    Nothing to see here
    My Extended Homebrew Sig!

Currently writing a fantasy novel: The Dawn of Life!
    People willing to provide feedback are appreciated

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by WaylanderX View Post
    It's not only flexing my muscles mate..... He made a grave mistake diplomatically and now he is going to have to take responsibility. And I can assure you, I'm not only bluffing.
    Gotta be careful when digging under people's homes. Makes em a bit irate sometimes.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Ettin in the Playground

Gotta be careful when digging under people's homes. Makes em a bit irate sometimes.
    Not always. Me and Razdis have a deal going down for things; but only cause he resolved the situation. "Country Etiquette. Super Simple Stuff (TM)."

On that note, Razdis, what are the two resources you're gonna discover under there?

Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew Awards:
    Spoiler
    Show

XIII
    XIV
    XV
    XVIII

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll call it Sanctuary then. Sorry 'bout that.

There'll be a PM to you soon about all this, because I, too, would prefer to avoid a war.

EDIT: And thanks to Morph for pointing that out: I would actually be finalizing the conquer this turn, except for some irregularities, and my problematic weekend.
    It's ok.

Awesome. My hope is we can sort something out beneficial. If it is any consolation, I will try to paint Guilder in the best light in the fluff if you decide the Declaration of War is canon.

Quote Originally Posted by WaylanderX View Post
    You are meeting with his diplomats before lopping off an arm. The meeting is flexing, the aggression is aggression, but also a message to others. Aside from Eyrecradia and their allies, nobody else is being affected. I am not saying you are not serious, just using the wrong metaphor to describe how the world would see this.

Not always. Me and Razdis have a deal going down for things; but only cause he resolved the situation. "Country Etiquette. Super Simple Stuff (TM)."

On that note, Razdis, what are the two resources you're gonna discover under there?
    I only found one good resource. Lucky Razdis!

Speaking of this resource, anyone want slightly stronger than average silk?

EDIT - Typo, my tablet is hard to type on.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-02-27 at 06:24 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Titan in the Playground

That reminds me, I never did say how many resources 14B, 20B, 32 and 50 had, did I? Was a bit of a rush, since there was so much trouble in getting the round up in the first place.

Maybe I should make some rolls to determine that...

Nahh, they all have two Good resources, both to be determined by the first colonizer/new player claimant. Region 14B has 12000 native inhabitants. Region 20B has 25000 inhabitants. Region 32 has 14000 inhabitants. Region 50 has 36000 inhabitants. The racial make-up is not known, though region 50's are rumoured to be some sort of bestial folk, and considering the proximity of other dwarven nations, regions 20B and 14B may have them [dwarves] in numbers.

Terrain features, people and religion are, as always, entirely up to the first one to possess the region fully.

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Ogre in the Playground

So does region 17b have two resources at good rather than one?

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Titan in the Playground

Regions 16B and 17B's resources are as discussed with you and Arutha prior, which is why there is no mention of them in my previous post.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

I see. Sorry to have bothered you unnecessarily.