New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1491
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAI+ 51: Lay That Hammer Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens_cry View Post
    Gods, I just came out about being Transgender to a bunch of friends, and now I am consumed, absolutely consumed by self-doubt whether I did the right thing.
    I can only imagine how stressful that must be. I've only told one person in 'real life' myself, and even though I obviously trusted them enough to come out to them (and fortunately, that trust was not misplaced), I find it harrowing just to contemplate telling anybody else, particularly family. I hope your friends prove themselves to truly be friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    : THOG NOW SCHRÖDINGER's ORC!
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.
    Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
    "Ooh. Did you bring a biology textbook with you? No? Sorry, nothing personal." And then I dissect them.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade View Post
    I can only imagine how stressful that must be. I've only told one person in 'real life' myself, and even though I obviously trusted them enough to come out to them (and fortunately, that trust was not misplaced), I find it harrowing just to contemplate telling anybody else, particularly family. I hope your friends prove themselves to truly be friends.
    So far, the response has been positive, from my female friends and family at least.
    Update: Some good responses from some male friends as well.
    Last edited by Ravens_cry; 2014-07-13 at 03:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Banned

Gods, I just came out about being Transgender to a bunch of friends, and now I am consumed, absolutely consumed by self-doubt whether I did the right thing.
    Welcome. I Hope you find this side of that dividing line a pleasant one.
    I'm a bit romantic, so I find the sensations of doubt and anxiety pleasant in memory. I wish similar joy of experience upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    I normally go by Tamsin, Tam to people that knew me while I was still feeling out my identity and don't want to switch to yet another new name. Tammy is... odd. I don't particularly object to it, but I never get called it so it doesn't feel like it means me.
    Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CWater View Post
    Glad to hear it went well for you. Hearing about experiences where someone was able to successfully explain asexuality and get support for it makes me happy.

Yeah, hi. It's been really long since I last posted here and I was never very frequent, so I don't expect anyone to remember.

I'm a straight demisexual, who lived to 21-22 thinking she was asexual. Still have met only one person with whom I have bonded with like that (my ex), but I guess that is enough to make the distinction.

So yeah, hi everyone. *awkward greeting*
    Hi there!

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Troll in the Playground

I got a dress. :) It even has pockets!
    I make avatars. Sometimes.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #1205

Dress? With Pockets?!? What sorcery is this?
    "Best na ta challenge that Delusion" - Durkon in #674

Fairy avatar made by araveugnitsuga.
    Cultist avatar made by Darwin.
    Paladin avatar made by Ceika.

I have started a fantasy webseries about a trans woman wanting to become a paladin:
    http://kirjotusvihe.deviantart.com/gallery/47065120
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-Paladin-Story

6. - Top - End - #1206

Ooh, do they lead into alternate dimensions? Do they store fifty times their volume through sorcery and witchcraft? Will they bite your hand off if you try sticking it in one without asking its permission?
    Last edited by Comrade; 2014-07-13 at 04:31 AM.
    If you ever see Hitler riding a T-Rex in your direction - you, my friend, are a very unlucky person.
    "Ooh. Did you bring a biology textbook with you? No? Sorry, nothing personal." And then I dissect them.

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KenderWizard View Post
    Damn right. We'd need a higher initial investment, due to the well-document Kender Inefficiency Bug, aka, myalgic encephalomyelitis, but once we got over that hump, it'd be smooth sailing. I'm competent, personable, politically minded, I've been proven capable of ruthlessness and manipulation, I'm an excellent public speaker, and I love attention and power. Hell, if it wasn't for the M.E., we might not even need the cloning part. It is genuinely my intention to run for President after I've raised my (future) children.

Hey! If the clones are grown rather than duplicated from the current specimen, we could probably prevent the M.E. too! (It was caused by a viral infection when I was about four.)
    We will take over the world with persuasive arguments and nobody will be able to stand against our Kender army. That kinda reminds me of Logomancer, an RPG where you "fight" with words, trying to overcome your opponents will.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    Pictures?
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ettin in the Playground

I saw a link to this on PC Gamer and gave it a try.

http://ncase.itch.io/coming-out-simulator-2014

Be sure to read the about stuff before playing. Warning - contains homophobia and feels. Lots of feels.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post

Be sure to read the about stuff before playing. Warning - contains homophobia and feels. Lots of feels.
    Ah god the feels.

I may not have the nicest things to say about my mother, but give her her due; she treated it just as a thing that happened to be when I told her. My heart goes out to anyone whose parents are as terrible as the ones that game envisages.
    Last edited by Jormengand; 2014-07-13 at 07:07 AM.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Dwarf in the Playground

An interesting game. Thanks.

When I was a teenager, I used to play video games a lot; now I don't play them - except for interactive fiction, which still attracts me greatly.

Here's another good interactive story about a child with ultra-conservative parents:
    http://varytale.com/books/book/short-bee/info/

Quote Originally Posted by TaiLiu View Post
    You mean that their bones shatter and everything?
    Yes. It usually happens when you make some mistakes. For example, when the parachute starts to swing in the air - and you fail to stop the swinging.
    Last edited by Sobol; 2014-07-13 at 09:15 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Titan in the Playground

Ooh, do they lead into alternate dimensions? Do they store fifty times their volume through sorcery and witchcraft? Will they bite your hand off if you try sticking it in one without asking its permission?
    T.A.R.D.I.S. pockets.
    My Extended Signature, Check it out!

DMing:

Amazing Irish Avatar by Savannah

My own 5e Bard Subclass
    Made by the awesome Wartex1!

LGBTA+ Ally

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Musician View Post
    T.A.R.D.I.S. pockets.
    I think Purses are TARDIS. You can fit so much in them! Every time I open my new (to me) purse up, I find a new place to put things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calanon View Post
    Raven_Cry's comments often have the effects of a +5 Tome of Understanding

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Orc in the Playground

I think Purses are TARDIS. You can fit so much in them! Every time I open my new (to me) purse up, I find a new place to put things.
    I find old bus tickets. I think your purse is rather more useful.

Also, I'm not sure whether this should go in the LGBTAI+ questions thread or this one but I figure since this is a support thread it's as good a place as any. If I describe how I feel can someone give me a word to describe it?

In the biological sense, I am male. Up to a certain point, my gender is male as well. However, when other people refer to me as male (or, more noticeably, when I speak of myself as being male to others) I get a slight sort of jarring feeling, like it doesn't really apply. If I had an internal voiceover going on (wouldn't that be fun!) it would probably go something like this:

"Yeah, I can see why you [read: person referring to me as male] would think that, and I have no real issue with it. I even kinda agree with it. But somehow I feel as though it is not quite right."

Although I am certainly not a typical manly man, and I have been told I act in a feminine or androgynous way sometimes (I rather disdain the culture of macho masculinity we seem to have, as many adherents to it I have encountered have turned out to be very unpleasant people, so I suspect it is natural that I would want to distance myself from them) I do not feel as though my gender is female.

So, thoughts? Would you call it agenderism, androgyny, an aspect of my personality, or something else entirely? Thanks! *hugs*
    Last edited by Septimus Faber; 2014-07-13 at 05:15 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1214

Hey all! Haven't posted in awhile, but I've been following.

Only really seem to post here when I've got something to complain about But here goes anyway.

Spoiler
    Show

I feel like I've taken several massive steps backwards.

Little bit of backstory. I started posting here a couple months back as I finally decided to be open about my transness and deciding to transition. I had a lot of momentum. I came out to my parent, and while it could have gone a lot worse (that game that was posting a good example of how much worse) it didn't exactly go well. My parents basically told me to take things slow... but then kept amending to that so that I basically couldn't do anything to explore my gender or my desire to transition in the open. I went along with it despite not wanting to since they were about to go on a month-long trip and I figured I'd have plenty of time while they were gone.

That didn't happen. I still felt immensely awkward dressing up with my sister in the house (and she's around a lot until she goes back to school), despite her being very accepting and understanding. I had much less time on my hands, as I started my summer job. I stopped going to the trans support meetings, as stuff kept coming up, or I invented reasons not to go. I need to start going again. My psych has been supportive, but not exactly helpful in exploring my feelings and she's off work for most of the summer.

Now my parents are back, I'm making some good money, and no school! So in general my life is happy, except for this one thing that sometimes comes up and sends me spiraling into depression. I keep going from being happy and content, to despair, and back again. I feel like a couple months ago was a dream. I don't feel that I can talk with anyone about it. My dysphoria comes, and then goes leaving me wonder whether I actually experienced it. I feel I don't have the freedom to explore anymore. I decided to get out of the closet early so I wouldn't have to hide. Now I feel like I'm back in, hiding away strong feelings that I was only too happy to express not too long ago. I feel like I wasted my time, my family's time, and the time of the people who actually gave me advice in this thread.

I should be surprised. I do this. I get really excited about doing something, get all ready, move to act on it! ... then I lose momentum 'cause I'm lazy and fickle. I was hoping I would have the willpower to do something about a matter that's very important to me and can make me happy. Guess not.

I'm aiming to bring it up again and try to get some things figured out. At least start going to the support group again.

I dunno. I feel like I'm just fishing for sympathy with this post. I really just need to buckle down and get stuff done I suppose. Don't know why I have such a problem doing that.

I don't know if any of that was coherent. Whatever, needed to vent.
    Spoiler: Campaign Journals
    Show

Axinia: My campaign setting.

15. - Top - End - #1215

Feeling sort of wrong.

I'm planning on quitting my job tomorrow.

Spoiler: RE : Serpentine, trans/cis
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Then I have absolutely no idea what you mean by "gender self-identification norms", because as far as I can tell that makes it a completely meaningless definition - something like "you're cis if you self-identify according to the ways your society says makes you cis". If that's pretty much it, then the definition is circular and meaningless and defines nothing. If it's not what you mean, then your definition fails as a definition because it doesn't make sense. Your definition still doesn't work because I am cis, and I cannot recognise myself within your definition of cis at all, one way or another.
    By "norms governing gender self-identification", I mean the norms that say that you can self-identify as this and not as that. So being cis is self-identifying in ways that are fully accepted, recognized, etc. In our society, this means having a "gender identity corresponding to birth assigned gender", if you take out nuances.

Why does the definition of cis and trans have to cover all gender identities in all cultures? Why can't your supposedly deal-breaking extremely culturally-specific examples just be something other than cis or trans, or just under the broader trans umbrella?
    At the very least because that's how it's used (for example in the very name of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health). Otherwise, because if we want to talk about non-Western or past phenomena which approximate our understanding of "trans", we would either 1) universalize our conception, which is risky from a postcolonial perspective, or 2) have to fraction the "trans" phenomenon into an infinite number of culturally different circumstances, without any word to refer to them all at once.

And that doesn't change the fact that revolving your definition around the way someone "acts" is a terrible way to define something that is, you have yet to convince me otherwise, fundamentally about what someone is and how they feel.
    I agree that "act" is probably not the best word. I mean it as including thoughts, including thoughts about who one is. Someone who does not communicate their gender identity may yet be trans, even if nobody other than they know that they identify in ways that are not accepted. Even more, I consider that I was a woman before I even knew I was one -- as such, I was trans before knowing I was trans as well.

Once again, if anyone knows a better word, I'm all ears.

Your claim that "the internal conflict only exists within or makes sense a system of gender" does not at all reflect the way I've heard many trans people, at least, describe their own experiences.

In turn, I would almost certainly still be cis in pretty much any other cultural context. I might hate what being a woman means in that society, I might even wish I'd been born a man just because being a woman sucks so much, but that's not the same as having an intrinsic conflict between what my body is (or was originally) and what my mind thinks I should be or whatever. I'm not cis because of my society's "gender self-identification norms", I'm cis because that's the way I am. The insistence on defining trans and cis by external standards completely bypasses and ignores these experiences with it as an intrinsic quality, independent of social context.
    I do not feel in conflict with society or whatever. I'm a woman because being (and being perceived as) a man makes me feel horrible. I also feel very bad about my body, and hormones, etc., help with this

But would my experience, yours and theirs be the same if gender worked differently? We don't necessarily feel this effect, but it's there.

To semi-quote Foucault (or people talking about Foucault, I don't remember), none of these truths exist pre-discursively. They are only truths insofar as they are fashioned by discourses on gender (or what I call a gender-system).

It also ignores, and is counter to, the current medical understanding of it.
    If doctors decided what being trans was, until a few decades ago, you would have to be straight and desire genital surgery. Trans people fought for them to say this was wrong. I tend not to care strongly about what doctors have to say.

Doctors and their truths exist within the discourses I mentioned above. This does not mean that all they say is nonsense, but it should be taken uncritically. Most of the studies I've heard of about whatever traits of trans people are not trans-cultural studies, so they only tell us about being trans in the Western world and gender-system. And for this, as I say, the standard definition is fine.

So, I had a fun experience today. Was out walking the dog, when suddenly there was a shout of "F***ing hell, it's a geezer!" and raucous laughter.

Yeah. Feeling a bit fragile this evening, thanks to that :/
    *hug*

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    Oooooh!

*seconds the call for pictures*

Quote Originally Posted by Axinian View Post

Only really seem to post here when I've got something to complain about But here goes anyway.

Spoiler
    Show

Little bit of backstory. I started posting here a couple months back as I finally decided to be open about my transness and deciding to transition. I had a lot of momentum. I came out to my parent, and while it could have gone a lot worse (that game that was posting a good example of how much worse) it didn't exactly go well. My parents basically told me to take things slow... but then kept amending to that so that I basically couldn't do anything to explore my gender or my desire to transition in the open. I went along with it despite not wanting to since they were about to go on a month-long trip and I figured I'd have plenty of time while they were gone.

That didn't happen. I still felt immensely awkward dressing up with my sister in the house (and she's around a lot until she goes back to school), despite her being very accepting and understanding. I had much less time on my hands, as I started my summer job. I stopped going to the trans support meetings, as stuff kept coming up, or I invented reasons not to go. I need to start going again. My psych has been supportive, but not exactly helpful in exploring my feelings and she's off work for most of the summer.

Now my parents are back, I'm making some good money, and no school! So in general my life is happy, except for this one thing that sometimes comes up and sends me spiraling into depression. I keep going from being happy and content, to despair, and back again. I feel like a couple months ago was a dream. I don't feel that I can talk with anyone about it. My dysphoria comes, and then goes leaving me wonder whether I actually experienced it. I feel I don't have the freedom to explore anymore. I decided to get out of the closet early so I wouldn't have to hide. Now I feel like I'm back in, hiding away strong feelings that I was only too happy to express not too long ago. I feel like I wasted my time, my family's time, and the time of the people who actually gave me advice in this thread.

I should be surprised. I do this. I get really excited about doing something, get all ready, move to act on it! ... then I lose momentum 'cause I'm lazy and fickle. I was hoping I would have the willpower to do something about a matter that's very important to me and can make me happy. Guess not.

I'm aiming to bring it up again and try to get some things figured out. At least start going to the support group again.

I dunno. I feel like I'm just fishing for sympathy with this post. I really just need to buckle down and get stuff done I suppose. Don't know why I have such a problem doing that.

*hug*

I'm not good at help for now, but maybe later... Maybe tomorrow. But I read.
    Last edited by Miriel; 2014-07-13 at 11:58 PM.
    Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Banned

I too, find a group of professionals wotj absolutely no experience or frame of reference deciding I must fit into their conceptions to be something I do not give figs for. Especially not flying ones.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Titan in the Playground

Given how much I like sex, why do I have to dislike it so much as well?

Sorry, angsting about my identity and my unrequited feelings for my friends again, which ironically may soon be turned around, as I am beginning to suspect a friend has unrequited feelings for me (I wouldn't mind having someone to cuddle with again, but I don't see it going anywhere). And the cycle of angst turns onwards, ever into the future.
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I too, find a group of professionals wotj absolutely no experience or frame of reference deciding I must fit into their conceptions to be something I do not give figs for. Especially not flying ones.
    Yup. whitetext
    vape naesh

19. - Top - End - #1219
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Dandolo View Post
    Feeling sort of wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post

Sorry, angsting about my identity and my unrequited feelings for my friends again, which ironically may soon be turned around, as I am beginning to suspect a friend has unrequited feelings for me (I wouldn't mind having someone to cuddle with again, but I don't see it going anywhere). And the cycle of angst turns onwards, ever into the future.
    *hugs all three of you*
    If any of you need someone to vent at, I'm around.
    If you need me somewhere, don't hesitate to PM me. I have bad mental health days sometimes, so if I vanish that's probably why. PMs will help break me out of that.
    ~~~~~
    Games I'm Running:
    Digimon: Recollections (OoC)
    Fate/Grand Order: Chaldean Irregulars (OoC)
    ~~~~~
    Kyoko-atar by Coronalwave

20. - Top - End - #1220
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

The path towards transition doesn't have to be straight. I spent about a year flipping between male and female - I'd spend a month feeling girly, then a month being really uncomfortable with being girly. You might settle down after a while into one identity, or you might end up gender fluid. Doesn't make how you feel any less valid.
    Quotebox
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    The only person in the past two pages who has known what (s)he has been talking about is Heliomance.
    I just don't want to have long romantic conversations or any sort of drama with my computer, okay? It knows what kind of porn I watch. I don't want to mess that up by allowing it to judge any of my choices in romance.

Wish building characters for D&D 3.5 was simpler? Try HeroForge Anew! An Excel-based, highly automated character builder. v7.4 now out!

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

It was mostly coherent, I just don't know what to do.

Feeling sort of wrong.

Sorry you're having trouble.

Not sure what to tell you, although I do feel for you a bit. I don't get crushes on friends often (and lately haven't been spending much time around them anyway) but I don't like being touched most of the time, am in a situation surrounded by massive homophobes, the fact I feel really strongly like I want a romantic relationship is extremely frustrating.
    Spoiler
    Show
    by Akirim.elfKickstarter Avatar by Savannah
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Star Wars canon is one of those things where people have started to realize that the guys in charge are so far off their rockers that it's probably for the best to ignore them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triscuitable View Post

OH GOD THEY'RE COMING! RUN! RUN, TURKISHPROVERB, RUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxios View Post
    GENERIC FLAMING COMMENT, POSSIBLY INVOLVING YOUR MOTHER !

22. - Top - End - #1222

Quote Originally Posted by SeptimusFabrius View Post
    So, thoughts? Would you call it agenderism, androgyny, an aspect of my personality, or something else entirely? Thanks! *hugs*
    This seems to have kinda gone under the radar, so... well, I'll try 'n see if I can help in some fashion!

I think the thing to acknowledge first and foremost is that nobody can really tell you who you are; only you can figure that out. The best anybody can do is help you figure it out, and this thread is certainly very useful in that regard.

I'm drawing primarily on personal experience here, if you can forgive me ranting about myself on the off chance that it might be of some utility, but I've referred to myself as agender for as long as I actually knew that was something you could be because I never really felt... well, tied down to a gender identity. In fact, I can't even really imagine what it feels like to feel an affinity for a particular gender(s), but simply from what other people have said, it seems to come down to gut feeling. There isn't a checklist you can go down and if you meet these criteria you qualify for agender or if you meet those criteria you qualify as a man, it's just something you intrinsically feel. Which is really irritating, because gut feelings are pretty damn difficult to figure out.

I can certainly say that lacking behavioural traits traditionally associated with your birth sex (or indeed, displaying those very same traits) doesn't necessarily have any bearing on gender identity. A lot of cisgender people display very few or no behavioural characteristics that we're raised to believe are congenitally associated with their birth sex, but they still do identify with the gender associated with their birth sex.

I'm sorry if this isn't very helpful, I just didn't want your post to go unnoticed! Hopefully people who missed it will see it now and might be able to offer more clarity.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Orc in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    This seems to have kinda gone under the radar, so... well, I'll try 'n see if I can help in some fashion!

I think the thing to acknowledge first and foremost is that nobody can really tell you who you are; only you can figure that out. The best anybody can do is help you figure it out, and this thread is certainly very useful in that regard.

I'm drawing primarily on personal experience here, if you can forgive me ranting about myself on the off chance that it might be of some utility, but I've referred to myself as agender for as long as I actually knew that was something you could be because I never really felt... well, tied down to a gender identity. In fact, I can't even really imagine what it feels like to feel an affinity for a particular gender(s), but simply from what other people have said, it seems to come down to gut feeling. There isn't a checklist you can go down and if you meet these criteria you qualify for agender or if you meet those criteria you qualify as a man, it's just something you intrinsically feel. Which is really irritating, because gut feelings are pretty damn difficult to figure out.

I can certainly say that lacking behavioural traits traditionally associated with your birth sex (or indeed, displaying those very same traits) doesn't necessarily have any bearing on gender identity. A lot of cisgender people display very few or no behavioural characteristics that we're raised to believe are congenitally associated with their birth sex, but they still do identify with the gender associated with their birth sex.

I'm sorry if this isn't very helpful, I just didn't want your post to go unnoticed! Hopefully people who missed it will see it now and might be able to offer more clarity.

Thank you so much! That's really helpful.

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Ettin in the Playground

The path towards transition doesn't have to be straight.
    It can also be gay or bisexual too.

25. - Top - End - #1225

Quote Originally Posted by SeptimusFabrius View Post
    Thank you so much! That's really helpful.
    I'm glad I could offer some semblance of help!

It can also be gay or bisexual too.
    I feel like I should make a pun about an asexual path to transition, but I'm pretty sure that would involve not taking the path at all.

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Titan in the Playground

BlackDragon

Feeling sort of wrong.

That doesn't sound good Hugs if you would like them?
    Word:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Snark View Post
    I must not argue on the Internet.
    Internet argument is the mind-killer.
    It is the little death that brings total aggravation.
    I will face my annoyance.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    When it has gone past I will turn my inner eye to see its path.
    Where the irritation has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Banned

For Jayce.

Also, Goats. baby ones.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2014-07-14 at 02:34 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Barbarian in the Playground

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a
    She's pretty, but deer aren't really my thing. Baby goats though aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, I just got around to downloading the latest Firestorm client, if anybody here uses SL. Maybe we can hang out and I won't see an awakening elder god instead of whatever your avatar is supposed to be.
    (This was apparently due to a new way mesh is rendered clientside, which my older copy of the Viewer didn't quite like.) EDIT: Apparently, I also wasn't using the x64 version. My bad.
    Last edited by Jaycemonde; 2014-07-14 at 05:15 AM.
    vape naesh

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycemonde View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a
    She's pretty, but deer aren't really my thing. Baby goats though aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, I just got around to downloading the latest Firestorm client, if anybody here uses SL. Maybe we can hang out and I won't see an awakening elder god instead of whatever your avatar is supposed to be.
    (This was apparently due to a new way mesh is rendered clientside, which my older copy of the Viewer didn't quite like.) EDIT: Apparently, I also wasn't using the x64 version. My bad.
    Well, if you don't want the deer lady can I have a go?
    Spoiler
    Show
    My motto: Repensum Est Canicula.

Quote Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
    I am not getting into a shootout with Golentan. Too many gun-arms.
    Leiningen will win, even if he must lose in the attempt.

Credit to Astrella for the new party avatar.

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Banned

I'm not sure this is the thread for this? But maybe this is the forum for this. A panic attack thing.
    http://tatterdemalionvulpine.tumblr....ee-gobeautiful