New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: WW Classified: Spies, Agents, and Mystery, Oh My! [Game starts page 2]

I'm fine with any of the below getting the lynch, personally, but I'll go for Liuzeu for the late vote on Visor. Though, a bit further up, Zack said he'd be out for most of this weekend... and his comments strike me as saying "Visor is a guy I've played Mafia with before and I know what he's capable of if he's town" rather than being a silly "we're wolves together!" But that should be obvious, right, so am I missing something else?

So far we've got

3 for Zack (Murska, penguinator, Phantom)
    3 for Luizeu (RuneboundShade, Jarema, LoP)
    2 for Yaropolk (InternetFlea, firedaemon)

2. - Top - End - #152
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: WW Classified: Spies, Agents, and Mystery, Oh My! [Game starts page 2]

I'm less suspicious of Luizeu today. His last vote was very late in the day, but it was also critical for town. He's no more suspicious than Zar Peter right now I think.

Not super suspicious of Zack right now either, apart from the mafia claim he looks towny.

...so. With two active kills, who thinks there are two wolf teams?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

3. - Top - End - #153
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

Can't make a joke without being lynched? Sheesh.

Murska for being so lazy with his votes so far.

Too tired and too phone to say more.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Halfling in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

I'm going to go with Yaropolk for now.

Luizeu really doesn't look like a wolf and the reasons people are voting for Zack sound like a really silly townie mistake rather than a tell. I mean no wolf in his right mind would directly associate himself with one of his mates, especially when one of them is about to be lynched.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

Between these option, yeah, Yaropolk seems like the best choice right now.

Zack could be pulling double bluff, but that seems somewhat unlikely now. Still, would do well to watch him. Pizzaguy dying doesn't play into his favour either.
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Barbarian in the Playground

Yaropalk, maybe you should start talking?

7. - Top - End - #157
    Yaropolk
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Yaropolk View Post
    Zar Peter - never trust Russian royalty
    I'm gone for a day and only 2 pages to read. Toy Story had me scared of this forum. I'll take my vote off Zar Peter and will vote Internet Flea instead. Russian Royalty has to stick together! Also I think the vote on him from Zack is a poor reason. I tend to think that Zack's earlier unvote of Visor is more suspicious, but there is no BW on Zack at the moment.
    It's not bad logic - I want to lynch Zack if possible, but right now it's only 1 vote and I don't want to throw mine away. I think Zack is the #1 suspect, I agree that claiming mafia behavior takes cojones, but sometimes is a double WIFOM. You put your money where your mouth is and I will too.
    Seriously, how dare I not post between the hours of 9 pm and 6 am!

Luizeu is the guy who helped us lynch a wolf, so those voting for him should seriously lay off - that's a terrible BW.

The Zar Peter vote was a joke - and I think a funny one at that.

Zack was my #1 suspect yesterday after his "visor is my mafia partner" comment, but nobody was interested in lynching him apparently. I didn't want to throw my vote away as he would not react to 2 votes on him. The second best option is to make someone else talk. Visor already had enough pressure on him between being the #1 BW and the comment from Zack, so I voted for one of the medium BWs (Internet Flea) hoping to get a reaction.

When he responded I proposed again that we get Zack, but I.F. didn't respond again before EOD.

Anyway I think it's absolutely insane if we let Zack off the hook after he brags openly about Visor being his mafia partner. Also Finger of Suspicion on Internet Flea and Firedaemon for immediately opening up the morning by deflecting attention from the elephant in the room by starting a mini BW on me within 10 minutes of each other.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Halfling in the Playground

I'm amazed that I am a suspect. But, hey. This is mafia!

My vote made Visor 5 x Zar 4.
    Honestly I think it doesn't count much because day 1 votes are random (and a lot of luck).
    I need to verify if Yaropolf flips wolf.

Looking at day 1, Yaropolf actually helped removing his vote from Zar Peter. If he hadn't done that my vote wouldn't have given the difference needed to lynch Visor.

I'll go with Zack because I'm afraid he was doing a double buff. Or RuneBoundShade for starting a bandwagon on me.
    Last edited by Luizeu; 2014-06-22 at 08:45 AM.
    Darn it Whisper !

9. - Top - End - #159
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

Fwiw I would never kill pizza night 1.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Pixie in the Playground

When he responded I proposed again that we get Zack, but I.F. didn't respond again before EOD.
    I wouldn't have switched to Zack even if there was time; my suspect list was in order of suspicion, and the only person I suspected more than Visor was you. Your switch seemed less like pushing for information and more pushing to get a non-Visor bandwagon moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Fwiw I would never kill pizza night 1.
    There's no guarantee the wolves were the ones that killed Pizza, so that means nothing even if it's true.

- - - Updated - - -

...meh, I'll switch from Yaropolkto RuneboundShade for now.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

11. - Top - End - #161
    Jarema
    Guest in the Playground

I will change my vote to Yaropolk

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ogre in the Playground

You guys are crossing out your old votes, riiiiht? Rrrriiiiiiiiht? No, but you should be.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

Eh, might as well hop onto Zack...He's probably not town one way or another. I just hope I don't regret this.
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-06-24 at 08:00 AM.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Bugbear in the Playground

Point at Murska

I really don't think a wolf would make this joke. Actually I wouldn't wonder if the wolves are using it to go after Zack.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #165
    Yaropolk
    Guest in the Playground

Oh yeah hey great strategy - sacrifice a wolf to entrap random townie on day 1, right? Is Zhuge Liang in this game? Because that sounds like the work of a master strategist who doesn't know how to Internet. Hey maybe if we wait long enough all the wolves will throw themselves under the wheels just to frame Zack.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Zack
    Guest in the Playground

Oh yeah hey great strategy - sacrifice a wolf to entrap random townie on day 1, right? Is Zhuge Liang in this game? Because that sounds like the work of a master strategist who doesn't know how to Internet. Hey maybe if we wait long enough all the wolves will throw themselves under the wheels just to frame Zack.
    As if claiming visor was my mafia partner is a good strategy as a wolf? lol

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

Zack's joke could be a double bluff, but it's kind of an obvious one, and he strikes me as too sound a player to take a risk like that so early. Late game as a desperation tactic? Sure. But Day 1? Why?

Not a big fan of any of the current wagons, so I'm going to make a new one and paint it red. Murska, look! I painted your wagon red so it goes faster!

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

Given how much defense Zack is getting, feels like he might be networked.

I definitely won't switch unless something drastic happens.

As for people voting for me, I'm a town PR whose power is not drastically useful.

Oh, one more thing:

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska
    Hmm. Interesting.

Well, if you have something to say or want me to do something, do give me a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska
    Sure, let's network.

I am not a Hacker.
    I have an oddball non-vanilla role which is useful to networks, but not valuable enough for me to care about the dangers of openly networking, or being roleblocked by voiders and whatnot.

I am not a hacker, I am a coder.
    If you have a non-killing night action, I have a method of establishing your innocence. Simply target me.

If I die, reveal this message publicly. Otherwise please do not reveal this information to anyone.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

19. - Top - End - #169

Beholder

So sorry I haven't been able to be active this game.

I probably won't be able to be more active either. My wave of excitement about WW has just about work off, so I probably won't be more active later.

Yaropolk seem like the best choice to me, because Zach seems to be a bit too suspicious. Even so, he could be betting on us assumin that. So I'm not quite sure what to think about him, so I'll vote for Yaro.
    Last edited by Zweisteine; 2014-06-23 at 05:35 AM.
    Jon Snow and Ghost avatar (not currently in use) by Gurgleflep 15370262 328.
    How to play a monster.

I am currently Very Busy, and having limited D&D activity, so I am currently inactive.
    I got a long signature!
    DFTBA! Smilies!

20. - Top - End - #170
    Troll in the Playground

I don't think Zack expected Visor to be lynched when he did the voteswitch.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Ogre in the Playground

Banjo1985 for a placeholder for now. Night shift has made it so it's rough for me to keep track so easily. I'll change the vote later but I'd rather not get auto'd while I sleep.

22. - Top - End - #172

Yaropolk because I have to vote for someone and i'm not going through 6 pages of thread
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

23. - Top - End - #173
    Ogre in the Playground

Yaropolk seems to be taking what still looks to be a joke from Zack quite seriously. If he isn't a wolf, it's just a joke. If he is a wolf, it's still just a joke and it could be all the double bluffs in the world. The problem currently being we are unlikely to know until later in the game anyway.

Coupled with the fact he was openly choosing between two wagons that were not Visor makes him a slightly better choice than Zack in my opinion.

Also, hello everyone.

EDIT - Miswording
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2014-06-24 at 06:42 AM.
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

I am going to say that a joke like that is not something a villager who claims to be as experienced as Zack would make. It's just too suspicious on surface value, and while it may be a neutral or a wolf double-bluff, I think it's fairly safe to say Zack is not town. That said, I do think that, at this point, the evidence for Yaropolk being a true wolf is fairly decent, so back on to him we go.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

What is the reasoning against Yaropolk again?
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Day 2 Over.
    You can't do this to me! I am an officer! In fact, I am a higher rank than all of you! I command you to release me.
    Not happening. Our leader was evil, the chances of our higher ups being evil also are to great.
    Madness, madness I say!
    Not only that, but you sound exactly like what he sounded like before he was killed. The connection is too strong to forget.
    Suddenly, the officer lashed out, kicking the feet out of under them with one foot, and bringing his elbow into the others face. He then brought a foot hard into each of their stomachs in turn before running away. As he ran, he heard a beeping, but too late. Beep He tried to figure out what is was a second to late, and his body was blown to bits.
    Spoiler: Results
    Show
    Yaropolk was killed, he was a member of the ISA, and a secret agent, a hacker.

But wait! There's more!
    As the citizens rise from work to go home for a good nights rest, hoping to get away from all these hacker troubles. something changes. The lights flip off. Oh no! The hackers have attacked the whole city! Is the initial thought that many have. After living in the city so many years, they know their way home in the dark. They dash home, running into each other in the darkness of the moonlight. When they get home, they find that nothing turns on, and power won't work. There is a loud broadcast from the city hall, announcing to everyone that it is a blackout, and that power should be restored by morning. No one will be able to use any power that night though.
    Skip night 2.
    Begin Day 3.

If you have a power with a cool down, night 2 still counts for the cool down.
    There's still more!If you order now...
    There is a market today! You can buy anything! Almost. They have newspaper, computer programs, food, drinks, and just about anything else! You have enough money to buy one item. However, long with that item, you may try to steal any number of other items. A 6 sided die will be rolled to determine your success or failure. There will be punishment for getting caught.
    To buy or steal, just PM me. Tell me if you are buying or stealing, and what item. It does not have to be an item I listed, but if you choose another item, I may say that they do not sell those and you have to pick something else. All bought/stolen items will be received at the days end. The market closes after the day phase ends, so be sure to buy before then.
    PM me or post in thread/QT any questions you have.
    Last edited by Duck999; 2014-06-24 at 10:15 AM.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

Well, this is going fairly well. Murska, I'm thinking you're looking fairly suspicious right now, trying to move votes off of Yaropolk. Care to explain?

28. - Top - End - #178
    Ogre in the Playground

Hurray, another Debacle!

I'm in your marketz, stealing your stuffs.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

29. - Top - End - #179
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I didn't think he was as suspicious as Zack. *shrug*
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm...I don't really like that logic, Murska. I think you're today's vote unless something better comes along.