New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313247 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #631
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Warframe In the Playground

MCerberus I have Boltor Prime for you. I wanted to get you a Braton Prime, but I have more Boltor parts right now. XD
    Avatar of Rudisplork Avatar of PC-dom and Slayer of the Internet. Extended sig
    GitP Regulars as: Vestiges Spells Weapons Races Deities Feats Soulmelds/Veils
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowbluff View Post
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.
    I dub this the Snowbluff Axiom.

2. - Top - End - #632
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thrice Dead Cat View Post
    Huh, looks like that is the case. I did think it was surprising to get even the bronze trophy from either of those two events with what little I did, but I won't look a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks for the info.
    No problem, always happy to help :D

On an unrelated note, is anyone else getting bugged UI for the new Operation? My computer is back in working order, so I decided to start running the nodes myself, and different portions of my Liset's mission UI are claiming that I have no rewards and all of the rewards. Also, I have 7/4 runs for Alad after having completed 3 conflicts, and doubled rewards (not gonna complain about that bit). Just did my fourth conflict for Alad, if patterns hold I'll have 9/4 runs.
    Last edited by IFenrys; 2015-05-17 at 11:12 AM.
    Assorted Gaming Contact Info:
    XBox Live IGN: Korrsair
    NNID: Fenrys_Wulf
    PSN IGN: Korrsair
    Steam Name: Fenrys

3. - Top - End - #633
    Firbolg in the Playground

MCerberus I have Boltor Prime for you. I wanted to get you a Braton Prime, but I have more Boltor parts right now. XD
    Is it one of the XP/rating locked items? I hit rank 2 if it's important.
    Can I hand you back some inner solar system mats in return?
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

4. - Top - End - #634
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Is it one of the XP/rating locked items? I hit rank 2 if it's important.
    Can I hand you back some inner solar system mats in return?
    I'm picking up the Blueprint now. It's a Boltor Prime (the normal version is also rank 2, too), so you should have no problem building outside of the orokin cells.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-05-17 at 11:37 AM.
    All gaming systems should be terribly flawed and exploitable if you want everyone to be happy with them. This allows for a wide variety of power levels for games for different levels of players.

5. - Top - End - #635

5 Lephantis runs: 4 Ho hum results and then one with 3 Neurodes and 2 Orokin cells
    Thankyou to NEOPhyte for the Techpriest Engiseer
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's
    Ravia Del'Karro (Magos Biologis Errant)
    Katarina (Ordo Malleus Interrogator)
    Emberly (Fire Elemental former Chef)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_G View Post
    Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Killjoy View Post
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

6. - Top - End - #636

I'm picking up the Blueprint now. It's a Boltor Prime (the normal version is also rank 2, too), so you should have no problem building outside of the orokin cells.
    Speaking of which, where to get?
    I currently need about a half-dozen for the stuff on my wish list

edit- turns out I only currently need 3, I was lumping them in with the stuff that needs sensors
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2015-05-17 at 11:50 AM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

7. - Top - End - #637
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Question. Which of you guys play on pc?

I'm looking for opinions on the new pvp mode and whether or not it is worth going for
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

8. - Top - End - #638
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Speaking of which, where to get?
    What? Cells? I'll take you on some Lephantis runs or something. You can farm them from any boss, too. The boltor I'll trade to you when I see you next.

You'll need a whopping 10 cells. I suggest buying a catalyst for it.
    Last edited by Snowbluff; 2015-05-17 at 12:10 PM.

9. - Top - End - #639
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Almarck View Post
    Question. Which of you guys play on pc?

I'm looking for opinions on the new pvp mode and whether or not it is worth going for
    All (or at least most) players in the thread are listed in the first post, organized by platform. As a PC player, the PvP mode is... eh, it's all right. Give it a go, you may or may not like it more than CTC.

10. - Top - End - #640
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Despite not really playing much Archwing, I broke down and bought an odanata prime set. The main thing will finish sometime on Monday, so that means I'll actually be doing Archwing missions like mad for a while. Anyone who actually does archwing regularly, if you want to make an MR 16 player feel like a newbie again, I'll probably be grinding the rest of the archwing parts and the tellerium I need for the rest of the freaking Itzal research.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Peace View Post
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Roc View Post
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

Winner of Junkyard Wars 31.

11. - Top - End - #641
    Colossus in the Playground

Despite not really playing much Archwing, I broke down and bought an odanata prime set. The main thing will finish sometime on Monday, so that means I'll actually be doing Archwing missions like mad for a while. Anyone who actually does archwing regularly, if you want to make an MR 16 player feel like a newbie again, I'll probably be grinding the rest of the archwing parts and the tellerium I need for the rest of the freaking Itzal research.
    I'm leveling stuff on Caelus - Uranus (still need to finish Centaur, Imperator Vandal and Elytron formaing & Rathbone + future Fluctus/Dual Decurion leveling) and I still need Fluctus Limbs from Erpo - Earth & 2x Dual Decurion Barrel from Neptune so you could convince me to join up any of those missions relatively easily (e.g. by just catching me free).

EDIT: Apparently I'm not on the first post yet.

Eldariel - Gilalar
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2015-05-17 at 04:31 PM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

12. - Top - End - #642
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
    I'm leveling stuff on Caelus - Uranus (still need to finish Centaur, Imperator Vandal and Elytron formaing & Rathbone + future Fluctus/Dual Decurion leveling) and I still need Fluctus Limbs from Erpo - Earth & 2x Dual Decurion Barrel from Neptune so you could convince me to join up any of those missions relatively easily (e.g. by just catching me free).

EDIT: Apparently I'm not on the first post yet.

Eldariel - Gilalar
    Friend request has been sent. Also, does anyone here use Dolby Axon as their preferred communication? Or Raidcall or Mumble (I think I still have Mumble >.>)?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "See these cookies? Note how while good they taste sort of bland. Now try these, they're the same cookies but with chocolate chips added. Notice how with the second batch we expended slightly more ingredients but dramatically enhanced the flavor? That's metamagic."
    Seriously, can we kill this misconception now? A wizard is never late, nor is he early. He shops for precisely what he means to.

13. - Top - End - #643

Kobold

I'm doing some archwing leveling. Working on finishing Itzal and mass formaing the base Imperitor in preparation for the new Raid up coming soon.

You already have me, though I do not use anything except Skype.
    Last edited by Almarck; 2015-05-17 at 06:18 PM.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

14. - Top - End - #644

Friend request has been sent. Also, does anyone here use Dolby Axon as their preferred communication? Or Raidcall or Mumble (I think I still have Mumble >.>)?
    Nope. Personally end up using skype or ventrillo, though i'm not opposed to other services if a server is available
    The Complete Warrior rules on losing prerequisites for a PrC apply to all books. This bothers me enough to sig it. If you disagree, please PM me, I'm down with being proven wrong.

Steam: Thiyr (The Great and Powerful Bulbasaur).
    SC2: RianL.377. Hit me up for some SC2 if you're on.

Bulbabulbabulbabulba...SAUR.

15. - Top - End - #645
    Ogre in the Playground

Since the thread veered back towards Archwing, I thought I'd say that if anyone here (on PC) needs any of the Archwing Mods, I have several duplicates of all of them (except the fire/status ones, naturally) and will give some to anyone who wants them (they aren't really worth anything in trading).

Also, if anyone wants to try to farm for the Odonata Prime Wings BP with me, I'm still working on that one off and on. Just let me know.

Edit: Just saw that they added blueprints to craft Neural Sensors, Neurodes and Orokin Cells. One time cost of 100plat each and you can use them forever. 15k credits, 50k Nanospores, 50k Alloy Plate, and 25k Salvage to make one. I'm... seriously tempted to pick up the one for Neural Sensors. I've got almost 30 Cells and over 70 Neurodes, but Sensors? I seem to always need more of those, and speed running Alad V is so boring.
    Last edited by Krade; 2015-05-18 at 03:02 AM.
    Awesome avatar by Kurien.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

16. - Top - End - #646

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Krade View Post
    Since the thread veered back towards Archwing, I thought I'd say that if anyone here (on PC) needs any of the Archwing Mods, I have several duplicates of all of them (except the fire/status ones, naturally) and will give some to anyone who wants them (they aren't really worth anything in trading).

Also, if anyone wants to try to farm for the Odonata Prime Wings BP with me, I'm still working on that one off and on. Just let me know.
    Do you have hyperion thrusters or that health mod? Last two I need to complete modding my archwing set.

I need to run em too because I want the vast bp.
    Also, I think I can back you up with void keys. I got abiut... 5 t4s keys.
    Last edited by Almarck; 2015-05-18 at 02:57 AM.

Current Projects:

Extended Signature

17. - Top - End - #647
    Ogre in the Playground

Do you have hyperion thrusters or that health mod? Last two I need to complete modding my archwing set.

I need to run em too because I want the vast bp.
    Also, I think I can back you up with void keys. I got abiut... 5 t4s keys.
    I actually don't have a spare Hyperion Thruster, sorry. Forgot that was the one mod I haven't found an extra copy of yet. By "that health mod" I assume you mean Enhanced Durability. Yes, I have 4 of them.

As for T4S keys, I've got 86 of them. Stocked up before they changed the syndicate rewards. It's nice never having to go past 20 minutes. With so many keys, it's easier to just restart if you don't get what you want at 20.

Good Decisions come from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Decisions. Bad Decisions come from Tequila.

I am B.
    Are you B?

18. - Top - End - #648

Kobold

It's probably because of people like you they changed syndicate rewards. Sadly my computer was down while all that was happening so.... yeah.

I can see how handy it is to not need to worry about facing Uber bosses. Though admittedly, I think going to 40 is faster if you have a really good party set up for it. Such as a the mesa, mag, nekros, frost one.

P.s. I mean that part above in jest. I wish I could have taken advantage of that. I also wish t3 keys were as easy to come by.
    Last edited by Almarck; 2015-05-18 at 03:13 AM.

Current Projects:

Extended Signature

19. - Top - End - #649

It's probably because of people like you they changed syndicate rewards. Sadly my computer was down while all that was happening so.... yeah.
    Heh, they changed the rewards which caused people to dump all their rep before the change for those keys. Tho I really don't know what they were thinking - you'd think it's obvious that stacks of 5 T4 Keys for a minor price is a bit too cheap.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

20. - Top - End - #650

but Sensors? I seem to always need more of those, and speed running Alad V is so boring.
    Elara, Survival. Tends to drop 3-6 in 20 mins from what ive seen
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

Just play the character you want to play. Don't feel the need to squeeze every point out of the build.
    take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

21. - Top - End - #651

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Elara, Survival. Tends to drop 3-6 in 20 mins from what ive seen
    My friends and I have been running Cameria - Jupiter to the effect of 10-18 Neurals in 20 mins. With double boosters (Drop Chance & Resource), we managed to farm 200 each in about an hour. We also did the same with Neurodes (Tikal - Earth), Gallium/Morphics (Ara - Mars) and Plastids/Orokin Cells (Mimas - Saturn), so over the span of about 4 hours, we managed to get enough resources to probably last a year. For Infested, we use Hydroid/Banshee/Nekros/Mag, for Grineer & Corpus 2xHydroid/Nekros/Mag - Corrosive Projections for Grineer, else Energy Siphons & 1 Enemy Radar vs. Corpus. Hydroids have the natural Max PS Max Eff Min Dura Pilfering Swarm build (no range), Mag has Greedy Pull, some Power Strength & max Range & Effi, Nekros has Max Range & Effi; all pack the usual defensive setup. Banshee is a Resonance PS/Dura build there to help with damage vs. Ancient Healer-protected enemies. It really helps for the Hydroids to have voice chat to coordinate but other than that, Mag just needs to pull in a direction with minimal/no enemies and Nekros needs to press 3.

I highly recommend these farms to anyone who doesn't especially enjoy sitting there for resources; it's quick enough and doing it for one day means that (they're almost free, only 40 platinum for 3 days) you'll basically never have to farm resources again, at least for a year. By running those 4 nodes 3-4 times, you'll also get enough Ferrites, Nano Spores, Rubedo and Salvage in case you happen to need any of those. This week there'll be the double resource/resource drop event (May 21 - May 24) so combine that with boosters if you want thousands of all the rare resources just in case - in the same time we did our farm last time, you'd get 800 of each resource so provided you have about 4-6 hours to spare over those 3 days, all your resource problems should be solved forever.

Oh, and about Node choices: Tikal is obvious since it's the same as Earth Excavation more or less but with higher drop rates (Excavation tiles generally have two enemy directions, just locate them and try and have one Hydroid Swarm each and you'll get insane respawn rates; this is by far the most efficient of these farms); Mars Corpus Survival is low enough level that Nullifiers only appear towards the end so they don't reduce the efficiency that much. Jupiter is a bit higher so the Nullifiers would drop the efficiency significantly, hence opting for Infested Survival + Drop Rate Bonus instead. Finally, Saturn is again a Grineer planet so easy normal farm on Grineer ship; just find a room with spawns nearby and Swarm two directions.

22. - Top - End - #652
    Troll in the Playground

I finally got the blueprints for all the (starter) archwing parts. Now I need a control module to put everything together... I also hope to build another sentinel at some point, which will require another.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

23. - Top - End - #653
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    I finally got the blueprints for all the (starter) archwing parts. Now I need a control module to put everything together... I also hope to build another sentinel at some point, which will require another.
    Run some Void keys. You will never want for Control Modules again. I'm sitting on over 2K of the things.

24. - Top - End - #654
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IFenrys View Post
    Run some Void keys. You will never want for Control Modules again. I'm sitting on over 2K of the things.
    Yeah. "A control module". Singular. Easiest thing in the world. Maybe if it was "an Argon Crystal".
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting

25. - Top - End - #655
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Edit: Just saw that they added blueprints to craft Neural Sensors, Neurodes and Orokin Cells. One time cost of 100plat each and you can use them forever. 15k credits, 50k Nanospores, 50k Alloy Plate, and 25k Salvage to make one. I'm... seriously tempted to pick up the one for Neural Sensors. I've got almost 30 Cells and over 70 Neurodes, but Sensors? I seem to always need more of those, and speed running Alad V is so boring.

I know how you feel about that Neural Sensors BP, Krade. The cost is insane to make them, so I'd rather just stock up on 75 more sets of Valkyr than waste 100 plat and a bunch of common resources. If it was just one of the three (e.g., 50k nano spores), I'd probably buy them. As it stands, as much as I hate fighting the Corpus Bubblemen, I'd rather run 20 minutes of survival/Salad 5 for all the Neural Sensors I need than waste my plat on that.

I think I sent you a friend request, but I am definitely down for some archwing stuff. I think I have enough of the basic mods (even though few are maxed) to not be a total waste of space during the actual missions. I do need effectively all of the non-prime archwing gear, sadly, which would mean you'd be speeding me through a bunch of lower level missions.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #656
    Ogre in the Playground

I think I sent you a friend request, but I am definitely down for some archwing stuff. I think I have enough of the basic mods (even though few are maxed) to not be a total waste of space during the actual missions. I do need effectively all of the non-prime archwing gear, sadly, which would mean you'd be speeding me through a bunch of lower level missions.
    You did. I'll drop in on you or send you an invite next time I see you on.

Man. Just used Elytron for the first time after extensive use of Itzal. I feel so SLOW! It's agonizing. I'm sure it'll be at least partially better once I level it enough to put the Hyperion Thrusters on it, but DAMN I can't handle how slow it is right now.

I am B.
    Are you B?

27. - Top - End - #657
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by IFenrys View Post
    I think you underestimate how casual I am in this game. I have no void keys. Hell, I've only unlocked about half of the system map (after "playing" for a year and a half). Most days I only log in to get the reward and immediately quit to do something else; I average maybe one or two missions per week.
    Delightfully abrasive in more ways than one
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Mango:you sick, twisted bastard <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryffon View Post
    I think Krade is protesting the use of the word mad in in the phrase mad scientist as it promotes ambiguity. Are they angry? Are they crazy? Some of both? Not to mention, it also often connotates some degree of evilness. In the future we should be more careful to use proper classification.

Mango is a dastardly irate unhinged scientist, for realz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sartharina View Post
    Evil's awesome because of the art.

28. - Top - End - #658

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by mangosta71 View Post
    I think you underestimate how casual I am in this game. I have no void keys. Hell, I've only unlocked about half of the system map (after "playing" for a year and a half). Most days I only log in to get the reward and immediately quit to do something else; I average maybe one or two missions per week.
    Then just go to recruiting tab and borrow someone else's void keys. People are always willing to get complete strangers into the void to improve their odds.

Current Projects:

Extended Signature

29. - Top - End - #659

As much as i miss my Carrier having a Sahasa Kubrow Dig at the start of a mission for 2 orbs is very nice.

Maxed my Mirage out to doing Invasions on Venus and Man Torid x5 under Eclipse... Nothing survives (its set to do 7k of Gas)
    Spoiler
    Show

Current PC's

take this virtual +1.
    Peril Planet

30. - Top - End - #660
    Troll in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    As much as i miss my Carrier having a Sahasa Kubrow Dig at the start of a mission for 2 orbs is very nice.

Maxed my Mirage out to doing Invasions on Venus and Man Torid x5 under Eclipse... Nothing survives (its set to do 7k of Gas)
    Torid is kind of a stupid weapon like that. I have mine currently using all of the dual status/element mods. It admittedly does take four forma and a potato, but it's worth it. Yeah, I lose out on some of the damage that the straight element mods would offer, but I do love me some viral procs! That still brings the damage up to ~9k per shot with a base 68% status chance, too.

Also, Mirage is such BS. I love the frame, but she easily has the craziest DPS out there on a power strength build because her powers scale off of (modded) weapon damage. Let's her go to 60 minutes and just not care about fall off.

My other recent forma party weapon has been the tonkor. It's sadly only starting it's third forma, but having a critical-based explosion weapon is so silly. I can't not abuse it. The fact that Critical Delay and Point Strike can get you just shy of 105% crit chance is just gravy. I should also get around to doing the raids so I can get the Arcane augment for even more crit chance, because who doesn't love grenades that pop for all the numbers?
    Last edited by Thrice Dead Cat; 2015-05-19 at 11:45 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show