New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Donuts And Darkness

Stellar completes her aerial survey, and - there being no immediately apparent concern for the town - alights on a high rooftop where the falling snow can help cool her incandescent temper.
    Last edited by RCgothic; 2015-04-07 at 04:15 PM.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "I feel like a hippo tap-danced on my chest," Doc replied. "Probably one with a little more grace then who the captain is entertaining. You seem quite busy though. Have things under control here? I'm not a hundred percent, but I can assist if you need another pair of hooves."
    Medical Bay snorted at the mental image of Brutus tap-dancing, but didn't seem to keen on Doc's proposal.

"Could you get that bullet out of Brise Soleil?" she asked, motioning towards a earth pony who was laid out on the floor, between a griffon with a wounded claw who seemed pretty knocked out and a unicorn who got a bullet right in the muzzle but seemed to be doing fine; Brise had gotten shot right in what some would call the 'tummy', and while it looked like there was a good amount of medicinal bio-gel slathered over the wound, it still looked pretty serious. If there wasn't any organs damaged, leaving the bullet where it was would still be more trouble then it would be worth.

[Easy medicine roll to remove the bullet.]

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Well lets go say hi then, Moonshadow said, stretching her wings as she walked to the cellar, showing them off a little bit.
    The filly stood where she was, frowning!

"No, you can't! They're hiding until Priestess Shade comes back! You can't see them!"

The filly spoke rather properly, for someone so little!

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    Now you're just being meta.

"I'm glad you know me, too." Viridia smiled at the mare. "I hope things are alright, other than the scare?"

Spoiler: Speech
    Show
    Juuust to detect if something weird is going on with River's reaction. It seems suspicious enough to be worth sensing motives.

[roll0] vs 97. Or would this qualify for Cherchez la Femme? If so, 102.
    River's appreciation and love were real! Some things were just as they seemed; Viridia did notice that she was slightly emberassed about her situation, as if she was worried about how Viridia thought she looked with the battle-saddle on and slightly dirty from being down in a old bunker.

"Unless you're hiding something, I don't think I got anything worse then pirates on my mind." River admitted, doing her best to smile and not seemed like she was recovering some emotional ground.

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    Stellar completes her aerial survey, and - there being no immediately apparent concern for the town - alights on a high rooftop where the falling snow can help cool her incandescent temper.
    What did Stellar want, out of this? All of this, really. This was a good time to think. Snow was falling down, and now the first bodies to fall on the ground were getting covered, right on the beach. She'd seen some things, recently. Did this place have anything to offer but anger and conflict? Heading towards home, up north where ponies acted right, would be nice. There's plenty of little towns up there. Little in the way's of adventure, probably, but nothing's really gone her way ever since she'd met that Celestia-forsaken camel in a little shack.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2015-04-07 at 04:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    The filly stood where she was, frowning!

"No, you can't! They're hiding until Priestess Shade comes back! You can't see them!"

The filly spoke rather properly, for someone so little!
    Why not? I can see you just fine. Moonshadow says, turning to face the filly.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Spamalot in the Playground

[Easy medicine roll to remove the bullet.]
    Doc put his things down, wiped his hooves, and got out some tweezers and stuff to pull the bullet. "Alright Brise, I want ya to think about something you like. Focus on that for a bit and before you know it..."

(1d100)[93] vs. 95 (Spending 5 points of Gift edge) >.>

"...this little bit is out." Doc put the bullet to the side and put a couple stitches to ensure that wound stayed closed and clean."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-07 at 04:42 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

5. - Top - End - #125
    Colossus in the Playground

River's appreciation and love were real! Some things were just as they seemed; Viridia did notice that she was slightly emberassed about her situation, as if she was worried about how Viridia thought she looked with the battle-saddle on and slightly dirty from being down in a old bunker.

"Unless you're hiding something, I don't think I got anything worse then pirates on my mind." River admitted, doing her best to smile and not seemed like she was recovering some emotional ground.
    "Nothing immediate." Viridia kissed River's forehead. "But, I do think I should go check out whether anypony else I know survived. I kind of came to you first."

6. - Top - End - #126

Why not? I can see you just fine. Moonshadow says, turning to face the filly.
    Conflict Solver puffed out her cheeks in frustration!

"I'm not them! They're hiding and they don't know you, so you could be a pirate."

Doc put his things down, wiped his hooves, and got out some tweezers and stuff to pull the bullet. "Alright Brise, I want ya to think about something you like. Focus on that for a bit and before you know it..."

[roll0] vs. 95 (Spending 5 points of Gift edge) >.>

"...this little bit is out." Doc put the bullet to the side and put a couple stitches to ensure that wound stayed closed and clean."
    Brise, going by the smell, has imbibed in alcohol in great quantities either before or after she had been shot, so she wasn't really all there when it came to appreciating Doc's kind words or good work. But she was going to live!

"Nothing immediate." Viridia kissed River's forehead. "But, I do think I should go check out whether anypony else I know survived. I kind of came to you first."
    "You go and do what you need to do," River replied, nodding, "I'd rather talk when we don't have any distractions. Later tonight?"

Oh, she had all the subtly of a brick.
    Show

7. - Top - End - #127

"You go and do what you need to do," River replied, nodding, "I'd rather talk when we don't have any distractions. Later tonight?"

Oh, she had all the subtly of a brick.
    "You bet. It might be late night, because I've promised somepony a meeting that I've already missed once." Viridia informed her with an apologetic look.

8. - Top - End - #128

Brise, going by the smell, has imbibed in alcohol in great quantities either before or after she had been shot, so she wasn't really all there when it came to appreciating Doc's kind words or good work. But she was going to live!
    "Well, guess you can thank me after you're sober," Doc said nonchalantly. He was still in a good mood. "Medi, will there be anything else...?" He asked politely, not wanting to impose himself on her work. After all, she seemed capable considering she was working with just three legs. Therefore, Doc was going to let her make the calls.

Kind of reminded him of his clinic days back home. Pecking orders and all that.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-07 at 05:50 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

9. - Top - End - #129

"You bet. It might be late night, because I've promised somepony a meeting that I've already missed once." Viridia informed her with an apologetic look.
    River frowned briefly, but shook her head.

"You're staying around, right? I mean, you did kill Snow and it sounded like you helped stop a pirate attack, so the least Penny could do is give you a house?"

"Well, guess you can thank me after you're sober," Doc said nonchalantly. He was still in a good mood. "Medi, will there be anything else...?" He asked politely, not wanting to impose himself on her work. After all, she seemed capable considering she was working with just three legs. Therefore, Doc was going to let her make the calls.

Kind of reminded him of his clinic days back home. Pecking orders and all that.
    "Nice job!" she said encouragingly, in the middle of wrapping the wounded griffon's claw with a nice thick cotton cloth, "Now sit down somewhere and don't move until you're extra hole goes away. Skedaddle! Read a book. This place is noisy and you need to rest before you break something."

Medical Bay was not being mean! Just pushy, but nopony's ever said that a good medical professional shouldn't make calls on how a pony's looking, and rest was generally important in the healing process. And she was looking at him kindly and was probably thinking she was doing him a favor.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2015-04-07 at 10:14 PM.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #130

"Now sit down somewhere and don't move until you're extra hole goes away. Skedaddle! Read a book. This place is noisy and you need to rest before you break something."
    Doc couldn't help but chuckle. "Yes ma'am," he said, taking her advice seriously. The stallion picked up his things and went upstairs, hoping to find a familiar unicorn's face that has been on his mind.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-07 at 10:40 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

11. - Top - End - #131

River frowned briefly, but shook her head.

"You're staying around, right? I mean, you did kill Snow and it sounded like you helped stop a pirate attack, so the least Penny could do is give you a house?"
    "It's...unlikely. I blinded a Servant, which was awesome, but may cause trouble for me if I stick around in the immediate future. Also, Penny's been run out of town, on account of a bunch of ponies accusing her of being evil and threatening her with death unless he pays a bunch of caps, and the town doesn't have enough food for the winter. Plus side, Penny did organize a deal for the Olives to supply y'all with food. Minus side, Olives kind of suck." Viridia explained. "And the Olives may want me and my associates dead, too. So...yeah."

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Conflict Solver puffed out her cheeks in frustration!

"I'm not them! They're hiding and they don't know you, so you could be a pirate."
    Oy Moonshadow sighed, covering her face with a hoof. Alright then. I'm tired, and not in the mood to convince some ponies that I am who I am. I'm off to go check on the prisoners, if we have any. She said, turning around and heading out.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

13. - Top - End - #133

Doc couldn't help but chuckle. "Yes ma'am," he said, taking her advice seriously. The stallion picked up his things and went upstairs, hoping to find a familiar unicorn's face that has been on his mind.
    Mirror wasn't singing anymore! That bartender pony had left the room, though, and just left Mirror! Mirror was, at the moment, doing something strange; she was making little ponies!

Well, not actual little ponies; that would be horrifying! Rather, she was making tiny multi-colored pony statuettes with her magic, creating little pointy-hooves pony figures out of crystal with great care! This was apparently all for Seaweed, as the filly had apparently been nicked by a bullet during the battle and looked like she was out on pain medication and Mirror felt terrible about that. Mirror did not notice Doc come into the room, however, as she was quite busy getting the details on a pointy pegasus right.

"It's...unlikely. I blinded a Servant, which was awesome, but may cause trouble for me if I stick around in the immediate future. Also, Penny's been run out of town, on account of a bunch of ponies accusing her of being evil and threatening her with death unless he pays a bunch of caps, and the town doesn't have enough food for the winter. Plus side, Penny did organize a deal for the Olives to supply y'all with food. Minus side, Olives kind of suck." Viridia explained. "And the Olives may want me and my associates dead, too. So...yeah."
    By the time Viridia was done, Viridia was starting at Viridia with wide eyes and looked nigh spooked!

"...We're going to have to show some force, then." she admitted, "Get a pony with a strong position in charge. Salt Marsh could be good, if he knows what's going on. He's the most senior pony in town, and nopony hate's him."

Oy Moonshadow sighed, covering her face with a hoof. Alright then. I'm tired, and not in the mood to convince some ponies that I am who I am. I'm off to go check on the prisoners, if we have any. She said, turning around and heading out.
    "Wait, don't go!" the filly yelled, running in front of Moonshadow in a feeble attempt to keep her from leaving, "We need you're help!"

The filly looked like she was going to wait for Moonshadow to reply, before she said anything else! This filly was terrible, but she was also pouting!
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2015-04-08 at 10:51 AM.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

"Wait, don't go!" the filly yelled, running in front of Moonshadow in a feeble attempt to keep her from leaving, "We need you're help!"

The filly looked like she was going to wait for Moonshadow to reply, before she said anything else! This filly was terrible, but she was also pouting!
    Alright. What is it? Moonshadow said, as patiently as she could, though a hint of frustration was breaking through her control.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

15. - Top - End - #135

Mirror wasn't singing anymore! That bartender pony had left the room, though, and just left Mirror! Mirror was, at the moment, doing something strange; she was making little ponies!

Well, not actual little ponies; that would be horrifying! Rather, she was making tiny multi-colored pony statuettes with her magic, creating little pointy-hooves pony figures out of crystal with great care! This was apparently all for Seaweed, as the filly had apparently been nicked by a bullet during the battle and looked like she was out on pain medication and Mirror felt terrible about that. Mirror did not notice Doc come into the room, however, as she was quite busy getting the details on a pointy pegasus right.
    Doc walked over and tapped lightly on the floor to get Mirror's attention. "Hi. I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" he asked her with a tired kind of smile. Well, he had been through a lot this afternoon, let alone the day. He took interest in the crafted tiny crystal ponies Mirror made. "Those figurines are pretty. Bet they take after their creator."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-08 at 11:21 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #136

By the time Viridia was done, Viridia was starting at Viridia with wide eyes and looked nigh spooked!

"...We're going to have to show some force, then." she admitted, "Get a pony with a strong position in charge. Salt Marsh could be good, if he knows what's going on. He's the most senior pony in town, and nopony hate's him."
    "I've met Salt Marsh. He's a nice pony." Viridia nodded. "But the worst part of it is that we still don't know whether Penny's actually guilty. We've gone over her records, but we can't find anything that says one way or the other. I was actually thinking about asking you, before all this crap went down." She sighed. "I'm just the bearer of bad news, aren't I?" She smirked.

17. - Top - End - #137

Alright. What is it? Moonshadow said, as patiently as she could, though a hint of frustration was breaking through her control.
    "Can you fly allllll the way up there," the filly said while walking down pews, only to turn around and point up to what was probably the upper railings, "and go to the library and find a book? It's a real big one with funny letters on it. Priestess Shade was looking all over for it, but I took it and I don't want her to know I did, and it takes a long time to walk up there and I can't tell anyone."

The filly pouted again at Moonshadow! For a filly in a place that was filled with creepy symbolism, she was sure darn cute!

Doc walked over and tapped lightly on the floor to get Mirror's attention. "Hi. I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" he asked her with a tired kind of smile. Well, he had been through a lot this afternoon, let alone the day. He took interest in the crafted tiny crystal ponies Mirror made. "Those figurines are pretty. Bet they take after their creator."
    Mirror blushed!

"I used to make these when I was small. I did not have any dolls, so I made my own. I am making them for Seaweed."

The pointy pony Doc held up looked like him! Him with beady black eyes and sharp hooves, yeah, but so did all the other ones. Admittedly, these things were all sharp edges; these were probably made with a unicorn's magic in mind, so they wouldn't have to risk cutting open their hooves when they picked them up.

"I've met Salt Marsh. He's a nice pony." Viridia nodded. "But the worst part of it is that we still don't know whether Penny's actually guilty. We've gone over her records, but we can't find anything that says one way or the other. I was actually thinking about asking you, before all this crap went down." She sighed. "I'm just the bearer of bad news, aren't I?" She smirked.
    "No, you're not." River said, patting Viridia on the shoulder, while doing her best to wince as she processed how complicated the situation was, "You're just bearing news, which is more then anypony else is doing. Penny's a good pony, but I don't think anyone really want's her to be the head of the town. She was Snow's lackey, even if she was loyal or not. The town needs someone who get's stuff done."
    Show

18. - Top - End - #138
    Titan in the Playground

"Can you fly allllll the way up there," the filly said while walking down pews, only to turn around and point up to what was probably the upper railings, "and go to the library and find a book? It's a real big one with funny letters on it. Priestess Shade was looking all over for it, but I took it and I don't want her to know I did, and it takes a long time to walk up there and I can't tell anyone."

The filly pouted again at Moonshadow! For a filly in a place that was filled with creepy symbolism, she was sure darn cute!
    Sorry, but no. That's something you can do on your own, and there are more important things to do like ensuring that the prisoners aren't being eaten by a hungry hungry hippo. Moonshadow said, beginning to leave again.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

19. - Top - End - #139

"No, you're not." River said, patting Viridia on the shoulder, while doing her best to wince as she processed how complicated the situation was, "You're just bearing news, which is more then anypony else is doing. Penny's a good pony, but I don't think anyone really want's her to be the head of the town. She was Snow's lackey, even if she was loyal or not. The town needs someone who get's stuff done."
    "That reminds me." Viridia smiled appreciatively at the patting. "Snow's actual lackeys are back in town. The donkey left, Fascine is around, and I don't know about the other one."

20. - Top - End - #140

The pointy pony Doc held up looked like him! Him with beady black eyes and sharp hooves, yeah, but so did all the other ones. Admittedly, these things were all sharp edges; these were probably made with a unicorn's magic in mind, so they wouldn't have to risk cutting open their hooves when they picked them up.
    "I think she'll love 'em," Doc commented. He put the statuette down and leaned his head against Mirror. "Being as close to dead as I was, it made me realize... just how precious every moment is."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

21. - Top - End - #141

Sorry, but no. That's something you can do on your own, and there are more important things to do like ensuring that the prisoners aren't being eaten by a hungry hungry hippo. Moonshadow said, beginning to leave again.
    Sweet Celestia, Moonshadow had managed to make a filly not old enough to have her cutie mark to start crying! Conflict Solver, after her pitiable expression eventually just laid down on the floor and started to sob quietly. And then she started to slam her head on the ground every few seconds and mumbled something under her breath while doing it!

"That reminds me." Viridia smiled appreciatively at the patting. "Snow's actual lackeys are back in town. The donkey left, Fascine is around, and I don't know about the other one."
    River Moss scowled.

"Sh*t. You met Fascine? She's half a ganger. How'd she treat you?"

That was a interesting way to put things, said no little voice in the back of Viridia's head.

"I think she'll love 'em," Doc commented. He put the statuette down and leaned his head against Mirror. "Being as close to dead as I was, it made me realize... just how precious every moment is."
    Mirror ruined the moment when she realized Doc was heavily injured, and tried to not prod him in the stomach! Which she did anyway, with her horn. She almost gored him in the jaw, too, but she at least avoided that.

At least he wasn't being the most awkward one here! Yay?
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2015-04-08 at 03:03 PM.
    Show

22. - Top - End - #142

River Moss scowled.

"Sh*t. You met Fascine? She's half a ganger. How'd she treat you?"
    [/QUOTE]"She seemed alright to me." Viridia answered. "Even gave me a few pointers on how to not die."

23. - Top - End - #143

Mirror ruined the moment when she realized Doc was heavily injured, and tried to not prod him in the stomach! Which she did anyway, with her horn. She almost gored him in the jaw, too, but she at least avoided that.

At least he wasn't being the most awkward one here! Yay?
    Doc put a hoof on Mirror to steady her. He was smiling, despite the ache of being prodded where he was. The stallion sat down beside her and put his things on the floor. He then removed his coat, his armor, and whatever tatters were left of the undershirt. Doc glanced down at the blood-soaked wrappings around his chest, then he looked at Mirror.

"When I was, uh... lying on the ground dying... I had a dream," Doc began to say. "I was alone. Everyone I knew was gone. It was just me and this painful voice, telling me this was my future. I didn't want to believe it... I looked for a way out of it, looking to find my way back here. I demanded that the voice show itself because I refused to go out without a fight. Well, it showed up. Was this older mare, angry, but... guess I impressed her or something cause I earned myself a second chance." He was gentle and calm with his story, just wanting to be open about his feelings with somepony he trusted.

"So, when I woke up and my head cleared, first pony I wanted to see was you. I wanted to know that you were alright."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-08 at 03:42 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #144
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet Celestia, Moonshadow had managed to make a filly not old enough to have her cutie mark to start crying! Conflict Solver, after her pitiable expression eventually just laid down on the floor and started to sob quietly. And then she started to slam her head on the ground every few seconds and mumbled something under her breath while doing it!
    Seriously? That's kinda pathetic. Even in the Enclave, fillies were expected to solve whatever trouble they got themselves in. And from everything I know, the Wasteland down here is much harsher. You'd better toughen up if you want to survive. Moonshadow said, walking away in disgust, not stopping this time.

Once outside she took to the skies, flying over to the beach and hovering above it, trying to see how things were.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

25. - Top - End - #145

COLOR="#696969"]"She seemed alright to me."[/COLOR] Viridia answered. "Even gave me a few pointers on how to not die."
    "She's keeping the town zebra in business." River replied, sounding rather like she'd rather not have to discuss the pony, "If the Servant's get kicked out, I'd get a few ponies together and hand them some grenades to chase her out of town."

Doc put a hoof on Mirror to steady her. He was smiling, despite the ache of being prodded where he was. The stallion sat down beside her and put his things on the floor. He then removed his coat, his armor, and whatever tatters were left of the undershirt. Doc glanced down at the blood-soaked wrappings around his chest, then he looked at Mirror.

"When I was, uh... lying on the ground dying... I had a dream," Doc began to say. "I was alone. Everyone I knew was gone. It was just me and this painful voice, telling me this was my future. I didn't want to believe it... I looked for a way out of it, looking to find my way back here. I demanded that the voice show itself because I refused to go out without a fight. Well, it showed up. Was this older mare, angry, but... guess I impressed her or something cause I earned myself a second chance." He was gentle and calm with his story, just wanting to be open about his feelings with somepony he trusted.

"So, when I woke up and my head cleared, first pony I wanted to see was you. I wanted to know that you were alright."
    Mirror apparently didn't know what to say! So she hugged Doc as tight as she could without risking, say, his ribs breaking, and rocked gently in place, murmuring something in her native language that hopefully wasn't along the lines of 'why were you thinking about a older mare?' or something along that lines.

Really, was that supposed to be romantic? Work harder you colt!

Once outside she took to the skies, flying over to the beach and hovering above it, trying to see how things were.
    The beach was a mess! Some ponies from the inn had a small group of pirate survivors together on the beach, and some looked like they were arguing about something. The pirates, at the very least, had all been disarmed and there was approximately all the guns in town pointed at them, so there were being very polite and were not suicidal. Nearby, that hippo from last night was...oh, that's disgusting.

The hippo, which was wearing a set of red armor with gold trim, had apparently caught a pirate in his jaws and chewed on him a little and spat the resulting mess on the beach, and the hippo was in the middle of getting bits of pony flesh out from between his tusks. The sound of the hippo's rumbling chuckle was audible even from up here, and was probably a good way to keep the pirates in line. On the other hoof, that's a ally.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2015-04-08 at 06:01 PM.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #146
    Titan in the Playground

The beach was a mess! Some ponies from the inn had a small group of pirate survivors together on the beach, and some looked like they were arguing about something. The pirates, at the very least, had all been disarmed and there was approximately all the guns in town pointed at them, so there were being very polite and were not suicidal. Nearby, that hippo from last night was...oh, that's disgusting.

The hippo, which was wearing a set of red armor with gold trim, had apparently caught a pirate in his jaws and chewed on him a little and spat the resulting mess on the beach, and the hippo was in the middle of getting bits of pony flesh out from between his tusks. The sound of the hippo's rumbling chuckle was audible even from up here, and was probably a good way to keep the pirates in line. On the other hoof, that's a ally.
    Ugh, that is so wrong, Moonshadow whispered as she watched the hippo eat. Shuddering a little, she did her best to ignore the hippo as she approached the group of townsponies. Hello! What's the situation here?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

27. - Top - End - #147

"She's keeping the town zebra in business." River replied, sounding rather like she'd rather not have to discuss the pony, "If the Servant's get kicked out, I'd get a few ponies together and hand them some grenades to chase her out of town."
    "Well, I did try to get her to go to Cabbagetown, but she said she wanted to stay here. That it's her home and such." Viridia replied. "But if you've got any ideas for angles I could use, I'll give getting her to leave a try."

28. - Top - End - #148

Mirror apparently didn't know what to say! So she hugged Doc as tight as she could without risking, say, his ribs breaking, and rocked gently in place, murmuring something in her native language that hopefully wasn't along the lines of 'why were you thinking about a older mare?' or something along that lines.
    Doc closed his eyes. The world, his pain, his cares, it all faded away. "Mmm... this is what heaven is like. Held in the embrace of a beautiful angel like you. You make me feel safe. I'd love to take you back to your home, Mirror. So I could see the stars reflect in your eyes, the morning sun shine off the curls in your mane... and the skies above would be so jealous, because they would pale in comparison to you." He had never seen the stars, but imagined himself holding her under a starlit night.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-08 at 07:53 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

29. - Top - End - #149

Ugh, that is so wrong, Moonshadow whispered as she watched the hippo eat. Shuddering a little, she did her best to ignore the hippo as she approached the group of townsponies. Hello! What's the situation here?
    The situation was pretty simple, it seemed; one group, being led by somepony who looked vaguely familiar (Moonshadow probably passed by him one morning; he was a fisherpony, but otherwise plain-looking and seemed pretty non-threatening) had a rifle at his side, and was being facing another townspony who bore similar arms. While they weren't arguing, they were having a discussion that apparently involved what to do with the remaining pirates; apparently, it was either down to locking them up or shooting them while they're unarmed. All the pirates had been stripped and a moderate pile of guns and knives and general sharp and pointy objects laid nearby, so they weren't a threat.

"Oh, heya." greeted the one Moonshadow noticed first, sounding tired but ultimately relieved; when he saw her, he smiled!

"Pegasus," said the other conversation leader, sounding more dour and less thrilled about her being around, although he looked like most of his left ear was freshly missing and was still not thrilled about it, "What do yah think about this lot? Save'em or break'em?"

So much for complicated moral decisions! This was just about twenty pissed off ponies figuring out when they're going to execute a bunch of actually nonredeemable ponies!

"Well, I did try to get her to go to Cabbagetown, but she said she wanted to stay here. That it's her home and such." Viridia replied. "But if you've got any ideas for angles I could use, I'll give getting her to leave a try."
    River frowned, really hard!

"Snow dying is probably the end of the Servant's here, anyway, but she's a stupid pony who reacts to threats by violence. Fascine, I mean. So, somepony strong need's to get picked real quick and the, I guess two Servant's around who an't good can just leave. You think you'd be up for that?"

Doc closed his eyes. The world, his pain, his cares, it all faded away. "Mmm... this is what heaven is like. Held in the embrace of a beautiful angel like you. You make me feel safe. I'd love to take you back to your home, Mirror. So I could see the stars reflect in your eyes, the morning sun shine off the curls in your mane... and the skies above would be so jealous, because they would pale in comparison to you." He had never seen the stars, but imagined himself holding her under a starlit night.
    "What makes the angle so beautiful?" Mirror asked, sounding patiently appreciative of Doc's compliment, but obviously confused by his wording. "And why is this moment like bread?"
    Show

30. - Top - End - #150

"What makes the angle so beautiful?" Mirror asked, sounding patiently appreciative of Doc's compliment, but obviously confused by his wording. "And why is this moment like bread?"
    "An angel is someone who is a smart, kind pony; She has wonderful eyes I could get lost in, she takes care of me when I'm hurt or sad... She's there for me, and I would be there for her too. In other words, you," Doc explained patiently. He reached out and caressed her gently on the ear. "Mmm, heaven, with an 'H' in my silly language. It's an expression. When you're with someone and feel content because you stopped worrying about your troubles... that is heaven."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2015-04-08 at 09:22 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist