New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Maleceptor
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Elenna View Post
    Who are you going to vote for when I flip vanillager?
    I'm still formulating my opinions on everyone to be honest. And i must have a different outlook then you guys because Xihirli in my opinion is obviously a Xihirli(bored vanillager) or a power role trying to be unpredictable. At least how i see it. I also have some theories madman ramblings that are still being worked on.

Everyone else in my mind is unknown and i'm working on what i think they are. However to answer your question. Probably necrochicken or ramsus depending on what you flip.
    Last edited by Maleceptor; 2015-09-20 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Clarifying i think Xihirli isn't wolf.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

It was a bad choice precisely because there was no reason behind it. I shouldn't have risked voting to lynch someone who I didn't think was a wolf.
    That was meant as elaboration.

This day is quickly becoming a single runaway wagon on which wolves can easily hide. Bad for later vote analysis. To the people voting for me: is there anyone else you find suspicious? Who are you going to vote for when I flip vanillager?
    Ramsus is pretty suspicious, and xihiril is looking evil as well. Maybe. From what I've heard of him, he's always like that.
    I am a Neutral Good Elf Druid/Wizard

: "Disintegrate. Gust of wind. Now can we please resume saving the world?"
    : "Your approval fills me with shame."
    Never, EVER pick up a duck in a dungeon!

3. - Top - End - #273
    Pixie in the Playground

Flumph

Xihiril Is also seeming pretty Werwolfy- Feel like I should vote there.
    Quoth the necrochicken, Nevermore

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Why exactly am I suspicious? I've heard like three or four people say that and I don't believe I've heard a single reason or even a hint of one aside from FC saying he thought Elenna was trying to protect me based off of the fact that she voted on the other big bandwagon of day 1. Y'know, like a lot of other people did. Which should be taken with, well normally the saying is a grain of salt but in FC's case we should take about a truckload. That's an incredibly flimsy reason to draw such a specific conclusion. It's a heck of a lot more suspicious to claim someone is suspicious without saying why. Pretty sure we should keep our eyes on anyone doing that.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Syldar View Post
    Ramsus is pretty suspicious, and xihiril is looking evil as well. Maybe. From what I've heard of him, he's always like that.
    I can quit whenever I want.

How about white text? Can I put devil claims in white text?

Okay, honesty on the table? I don't have any ideas. Not yet. But people have attempted to lynch others for not being active, so I must stay active. People have tried to lynch me for abstaining, so I must not abstain or no-lynch vote. I didn't want to vote Elenna (in fact I think I'll go cross her name out now), and so I joined a different bandwagon, the Cuthalion bandwagon.
    Every conceivable action anyone can take is interpreted as "wolfish," which some of you can just sense I guess. I don't see a point in avoiding wolfish behavior to avoid a lynch, since every time I try people say I'm being suspicious anyway. If I read as evil even when I'm not trying to, I don't see any reason why I can't have fun with it. I've been told that my behavior hurts the town somehow, but no one's ever explained how and I haven't seen it happen yet. People are more suspicious of me and all that, but there is no action I can take to not seem suspicious, as I've mentioned.
    I'm the devil. Oooooooh. Eh, it will never be as good as the first time.
    There. That sounds lucid-ish to me.

Wait! I just thought of something totally sane!
    Ramsus, you've mentioned that only you get the joke excuse on Cuthalion. That's cool, I accept it. I was carrying a joke over from Two Towers, anyway, no need to repeat (though I like a good running gag). But I'd just like to point out that I took BACK my joke-vote. You haven't.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2015-09-20 at 07:35 PM.
    Spoiler: Check Out my Writing!
    Show

https://www.patreon.com/everskendra

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

6. - Top - End - #276
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

I'd like to take a crack at this one - please tell me if I'm wrong.

But I think that the reason your behavior is harmful, Xihirli, is that whenever the wolves are in a tight spot, you are an easy target to start a counter-bandwagon around because you're very tempting to vote for. Even if you're a confirmed-by-scry villager. If, say, there was a wolf (Dave) and a villager (Genevieve) bandwagon, and the wolf had two more votes than Genevieve, the other wolves could start a bandwagon against you and it would warrant no suspicion because you're... you. Some of the people on the Dave wagon will move onto you and Genevieve will be lynched.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    Why exactly am I suspicious? I've heard like three or four people say that and I don't believe I've heard a single reason or even a hint of one aside from FC saying he thought Elenna was trying to protect me based off of the fact that she voted on the other big bandwagon of day 1. Y'know, like a lot of other people did. Which should be taken with, well normally the saying is a grain of salt but in FC's case we should take about a truckload. That's an incredibly flimsy reason to draw such a specific conclusion. It's a heck of a lot more suspicious to claim someone is suspicious without saying why. Pretty sure we should keep our eyes on anyone doing that.
    The thing is, while there were plenty of other people on the alternate bandwagon on day 1, Elenna's vote was a tiebreaker in your favour late in the day. Everyone's suspicion of you is contingent on how Elenna flips.
    If she's a wolf, then I think there is very little that will save you from getting lynched tomorrow especially considering how defensive your most recent post feels almost as if you know she'll flip wolf.
    If she flips town, we'll be back to square one regarding you.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Titan in the Playground

Xihirli, I already explained why I didn't move my vote when I responded to Cuthalion earlier. He's been rather aggressive for no good reason I can see and I don't feel any of the other wagons were strong enough to bother changing to them. There's as much reason to vote for Cuthalion as there is Elenna or you or FC or anyone claiming I'm suspicious without providing a reason. That's what like half the players or close enough to it? Why should I change my vote? Cuthalion could be being aggressive because he's a wolf. Or maybe the other people (like you) are wolves who were trying to jump on an easy wagon they thought they could get away without having to explain their votes for. Either way, we'll learn something if he dies.

On the other hand we learn jack if I die. The reasons brought against me so far amount to FC trying to use Elenna to throw suspicion on me when there's no reason to actually link us aside from the fact that he and other people were trying to kill me on day 1 and Elenna chose the other wagon, like a whole bunch of other people did. And that's actually it. And I guess there's you trying to claim I haven't already provided my reasons when I have. Thank you for being consistent in using terrible tactics that hurt town? If I got lynched today we'd learn....that some people we should already be suspicious of are suspicious? Doesn't really accomplish a whole lot.

But really, what do you think you're going to accomplish by voting for me because I pointed out that you hoping on my joke wagon was suspicious. Are you just hoping that people are foolish enough that they don't notice when someone tries to get someone lynched for actually using logic to counter non-logic?

Edit: @FC: The only person I see so far drawing such a convenient connection between me and Elenna is you. It's also super convenient that you're posting what is essentially "dudes, we should lynch Elenna because totally we should lynch her cuz of her day 1 vote and also dudes we should lynch Ramsus because of how Elenna is whatever she turns out to be when we lynch her like I told you we all should and you should totes listen to me because I totes never lie bros". I think my eyes have begun rolling so hard they may soon be flung from their sockets into the sky and achieve escape velocity.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2015-09-20 at 05:35 PM.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Maleceptor
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    If she's a wolf, then I think there is very little that will save you from getting lynched tomorrow especially considering how defensive your most recent post feels almost as if you know she'll flip wolf.
    If she flips town, we'll be back to square one regarding you.
    Am i the only one entertaining the "at least i took one down with me" logic? Like it doesn't make sense sure. But FC, Your instance that ramsus is evil if elenna flips wolf is kind of suspicious in my eyes. It's not like any wolves have ever hung around villagers to make them look suspicious. Granted, This could be a lot of bad luck from the wolf side.

EDIT 1: I should clarify, I do agree that if Elenna flips wolf then ramsus will be suspicious. And i'm already suspicious because of that birthday placeholder vote. However automatically assuming: Elenna + wolf = Ramsus wolf, isn't the best thing to do in my opinion. Also, It seems to me you're the one currently advocating for ramsus to get lynched tomorrow. (if elenna is wolf)
    Last edited by Maleceptor; 2015-09-20 at 05:51 PM.

10. - Top - End - #280

Edit: @FC: The only person I see so far drawing such a convenient connection between me and Elenna is you. It's also super convenient that you're posting what is essentially "dudes, we should lynch Elenna because totally we should lynch her cuz of her day 1 vote and also dudes we should lynch Ramsus because of how Elenna is whatever she turns out to be when we lynch her like I told you we all should and you should totes listen to me because I totes never lie bros". I actually think my eyes have begun rolling so hard they may soon be flung from their sockets into the sky and achieve escape velocity.
    So are you telling me that you know Elenna will flip as wolf? I'm advocating your lynch only if Elenna turns out to be wolf so I don't understand what you're trying to say about me trying to get you lynched regardless of how Elenna flips.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maleceptor View Post
    Am i the only one entertaining the "at least i took one down with me" logic? Like it doesn't make sense sure. But FC, Your instance that ramsus is evil if elenna flips wolf is kind of suspicious in my eyes. It's not like any wolves have ever hung around villagers to make them look suspicious. Granted, This could be a lot of bad luck from the wolf side.
    So tell me, who would you consider a better lynch if Elenna flips wolf if not Ramsus considering the timing of her vote day 1?
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Moving my vote to Xihirli because self-preservation.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

@FC: Actually that's not what you said at all. What you said was the if Elenna flips wolf everyone should clearly suspect me (even though I've made it clear multiple times now that I don't have any issue with people trying to lynch her, which by your logic I should be doing absolutely everything to avoid) and if Elenna flips town that people should stills suspect me as much as anyone else, not any less, where by then we should have reason to suspect at least some people less and normally the situation you're positing would mean people should suspect me less. Which implies you'll try to push for my lynch on day 3 or wait a day and push for it on day 4 no matter what happens and you're trying to set it up so that other people might go along with you or at least that it's not suspicious for you to do so despite a complete lack of any good reason to do so.

Now personally if I was going to make a guess, I'd say Elenna is probably not a wolf. But that's just a guess. And mostly that feeling is more because of how hard you're pushing her lynch and connecting it to me on such completely flimsy reasoning which I know you know is incredibly flimsy and if it involved anyone else you wouldn't be claiming so sure of a connection.

@Maleceptor: I don't get what's so suspicious about not wanting to get lynched on my birthday. Please explain in great detail how that's suspicious. Then please explain how your completely alien culture functions because you and I apparently don't come from the same planet if that's something you find suspicious.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

Xihirli, I already explained why I didn't move my vote when I responded to Cuthalion earlier. He's been rather aggressive for no good reason I can see and I don't feel any of the other wagons were strong enough to bother changing to them. There's as much reason to vote for Cuthalion as there is Elenna or you or FC or anyone claiming I'm suspicious without providing a reason.
    Oh. Okay. Cool then.
    Self-preservation re-vote on Elenna.
    Also, FC is looking kind of suspicious to me with pushing the Ramsus vote. The last time I thought Ramsus was a wolf because he was "defending" someone, I was dead wrong and weakened the town - not through being Chaotic Stupid Evil, but through being wrong.
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2015-09-20 at 07:38 PM.
    Show

I post short stories in the middle of every month, and if you want to follow my novels as they’re edited and written, you can join as a patron!

14. - Top - End - #284

@FC: Actually that's not what you said at all. What you said was the if Elenna flips wolf everyone should clearly suspect me (even though I've made it clear multiple times now that I don't have any issue with people trying to lynch her, which by your logic I should be doing absolutely everything to avoid) and if Elenna flips town that people should stills suspect me as much as anyone else, not any less, where by then we should have reason to suspect at least some people less and normally the situation you're positing would mean people should suspect me less. Which implies you'll try to push for my lynch on day 3 or wait a day and push for it on day 4 no matter what happens and you're trying to set it up so that other people might go along with you or at least that it's not suspicious for you to do so despite a complete lack of any good reason to do so.
    I'll ask you (and anyone else who feels like they have an answer) the same question I asked Maleceptor:
    If Elenna flips wolf, based on what's happened these 2 days, who'd logically be a better target than you?

If Elenna flips town, then it is back to square one since I have to reevaluate all the evidence again before I can form an opinion on you. While that may mean my conclusion is more likely to be of you been town, I'm not going to just automatically say you are without actually looking things over.

Despite what you continue to believe, I am not out to get you every game.

Now personally if I was going to make a guess, I'd say Elenna is probably not a wolf. But that's just a guess. And mostly that feeling is more because of how hard you're pushing her lynch and connecting it to me on such completely flimsy reasoning which I know you know is incredibly flimsy and if it involved anyone else you wouldn't be claiming so sure of a connection.
    In case you havn't noticed, I am actually on the counterwagon against Xihirli who sounded surprisingly sane for most of his last few posts.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2015-09-20 at 07:44 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

@Xihirli: Those are really different cases actually. In one I was actually defending someone based mostly on a desire to see if I could trust a specific person's words when it came to their meta-behavior. In this case someone just happened to think I was less likely to be a wolf than the other guy out of the two available choices (any other vote would have been meaningless at that point) on day 1. Those are really different things. (Also I'm not the active participant in the later and as Maleceptor pointed out, wolves have been known to try such things (they would know if both Luizeu and I weren't wolves obviously) to make sure they take down more townspeople with them and that's a pretty dang risk free way to do it when there's someone like FC around who will happily lap up any excuse to lynch me no matter how flimsy.)

@FC: Who would be a better lynch target, in the case that Elenna flips....is kind of hard to say at this point. Someone might notice something important that happened today that they haven't yet (or haven't mentioned yet) and the night kill may or may not be informative. But just because as of right now there aren't any better choices than me, doesn't make me a good choice. Your entire argument is based on "if X is a wolf, Y must be a wolf too because X chose to vote for Y instead of Z". So yeah, you could just make the low chance assumption that I'm a wolf in that scenario or you could just look at other people who aren't being particularly helpful. We do have at least a couple people who are apparently willing to call me suspicious without even bothering to say why. That's who I'd go after next. At the very least it would teach them that they can't just assume they'll get away with not providing actual reasons for their votes.

I will believe you about not trying to kill me in every game when you stop trying to kill me in every game. It's quite possible I wouldn't even be in a position for Elenna to have chosen between me and someone else if you had voted for someone aside from me to begin with and thus you wouldn't now have an excuse to paint me as a wolf if Elenna winds up being one.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2015-09-20 at 08:43 PM.

16. - Top - End - #286

So you're asking us to believe that if Elenna is a wolf, she'd break a tie between 2 villagers and draw attention to herself for no reason?

- - - Updated - - -

I will believe you about not trying to kill me in every game when you stop trying to kill me in every game.
    Mutineer's WW, Two Towers. I'm sure I can find more if I dig into the archives.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

Think I might wait for examples in games where I live a bit longer than those. *shrug*

I'm not asking anyone to believe anything. I pointed out the possibility and it's not like it hasn't happened before.

18. - Top - End - #288

So you want examples of games where we both lived until day 8 and I still havn't pointed at you?
    In that case, I confess that not only am I out to get you, I'm out to get everyone
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #289
    Maleceptor
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    So tell me, who would you consider a better lynch if Elenna flips wolf if not Ramsus considering the timing of her vote day 1?
    Sorry, I had a long day and shortly after i posted that i passed out. Anyways to answer your question:

Zar peter said almost the exact same thing Elenna did (but he didn't act on it). And hasn't posted besides his vote for the alternate wagon xihirli.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Welt, it have to be tomorrow since I just turned off my PC and am now on the phone. Two things: just noticed that I oversaw Ramsus post and that I got aus strange feeling from Luizeus "I want to jump on a bandwagon" post.
    Necrochicken has been off the entire game, And then there is Thephantom who voted cuthalion for ramsus's birthday completely randomly and hasn't addressed nor posted sense then.

Unfortunately that's all i can think of. Because only a few people are really posting it's hard to get information.

Also this is random, But Thematthew at least in my opinion is a pretty good player, I'm surprised he's not contributing more. Maybe he's still gathering information? But if we don't see more of him on Day 4 or 5 i'm going to get suspicious.
    Last edited by Maleceptor; 2015-09-20 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Added Zar quote for convenience.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Troll in the Playground

If Elenna flips wolf, I'm probably going to be on the Ramsus wagon. Just saying.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Titan in the Playground

That is an.....unusual lack of....well words, from you on the topic of how you would vote and why. *raises eyebrow in curiosity*

22. - Top - End - #292
    Troll in the Playground

Day ends. Narration to come.

- - - Updated - - -

He-Man
    and the Masters of the Universe

Day 2

The day begins with everyone taking a serious look at the man calling himself Ramsus. But he quickly growled at those who looked at him funny. "Back off! Today's my birthday." And everyone did just that, back-tracking as quickly as possible, and needing someone else to look at.

One person dared to speak a happy thought, "Birthdays are fun." Elenna said with a smile, and a point at the one who started pointing at Ramsus. Well, for some odd frickin' reason, this drew the ire of every sheep in the room. And it didn't seem to matter what she said, they needed someone dead, and she was the target.

A few tried to start a second wagon, on the strangely rational sounding Xihirli, but the suspicion on Elenna would not go away. Getting fed up with this whole deal, Elenna pulled out her helmet, strapped it to her protective metal pauldrons, and ran toward one of the walls of the room, putting her head down as she went. With amazing strength in her legs, she exploded toward the wall, crashing through it's thickness and escaping to freedom.

Elenna was lynched. She was Ram-(Wo)Man, a villager.

Night 2 Begins
    It will end in approximately 24 hours (Monday night/Tuesday morning)

Missed 1 Day
    Flaming Eagle
    Missed 2 Days
    Smuchmuch
    A-L Replacements
    Luizeu
    Away Notice
    Cuthalion

Player List
    Spoiler: Player List
    Show

# Player Character Occupation Died? When?
    bladescape
    Cuthalion
    Duck999
    Flaming Eagle
    Fleeing Coward
    Indarra
    JohnTheSavage
    Logic
    Maleceptor
    matthew, the
    Murska
    necrochicken
    Pelican
    Phantom, the
    Ramsus
    Silent_Interim
    Smuchmuch
    Syldar
    TFT
    Xihirli
    Zar Peter
    03 Elenna Ram-(Wo)Man Villager Escaped via Wall Day 2
    Sorceress/Orko Seer/Fool Choked
    Unconscious
    Night 1
    Luizeu
    Zodac Villager Thwacking
    and Slashing
    Day 1

Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2015-09-21 at 11:38 AM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

23. - Top - End - #293
    Orc in the Playground

Oh, look! She was a villager after all! What a surprise!

I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong, though, and I'm in a rush these days for my GITP time (usually at night), so I had little time to scan the other posts and formulate an adequate reasoning.

Also, I thought there was going to be RP!

No, I'm not quitting like last time. Lex-Kat is hosting this game, and so I will see it throught to the end!
    Last edited by Cyber Punk; 2015-09-21 at 09:13 AM.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfRogueGirl

Lex, I love the narration.
    I'm Chaotic Good! Ish!

25. - Top - End - #295
    Orc in the Playground

Lex's narrations are awesome!

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

Agreed. That was almost worthy of not being scimitar-chucked.

*Scimitar-chucks Lex*
    Last edited by Xihirli; 2015-09-21 at 06:56 PM.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Troll in the Playground

Lex, I love the narration.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
    Lex's narrations are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    Agreed. That was almost worthy of not being scimitar-chucked.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

28. - Top - End - #298
    Barbarian in the Playground

No, really, your narration is pretty good. Although I suspect that Xi is messing with you. I think that he's always trying to mess with everyone.

In terms of actual analysis, Elenna having flipped town, I'm mostly looking at FC. Not pointing, it's a bit early for that, just looking. You were the most prominent one pushing the Elenna wagon, and quite strongly pushing the "If Elenna flips wolf, then Ramsus is the most obvious choice" logic. Elenna having flipped town, I'm no longer looking at Ramsus at all.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Interim View Post
    No, really, your narration is pretty good. Although I suspect that Xi is messing with you. I think that he's always trying to mess with everyone.

In terms of actual analysis, Elenna having flipped town, I'm mostly looking at FC. Not pointing, it's a bit early for that, just looking. You were the most prominent one pushing the Elenna wagon, and quite strongly pushing the "If Elenna flips wolf, then Ramsus is the most obvious choice" logic. Elenna having flipped town, I'm no longer looking at Ramsus at all.
    At the same time, it seems sort of like bad tactics for a wolf to push so hard on a lynch that they knew would be wrong. The sort of thing the other wolves would caution against. Looking at the memes in Werewolf Central, FC often seems suspicious when actually a mason.

The idea of laying Ramsus suspicions to rest seems dangerous to me - though personally I agree, he's slightly less likely than anyone else to be a wolf right now. If, for instance, FC and Ramsus were wolves together, and FC died, it would push us really far away from a Ramsus lynch. I'm not saying that we should lynch either one of them, both of them seem to be town to me, but if FC turns up wolf we might want to consider that this was a distancing play. I don't really suspect it, but I think it's important that it be put forth as a possibility.

30. - Top - End - #300

I can assure you there is at most 1 wolf between me and Ramsus and based on yesterday, probably more likely to be 0.

Logic tried putting the two of us together as wolves a couple of months ago and if it had happened again, I would have asked to be subbed out immediately. It was very obvious from that game that our philosophies on acceptable WW play is just too different which made for a very awkward WW QT.
    Spoiler
    Show