New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Nature of Prophecy (IC)

Elena first describes Alyssa, from what she is saying about her, Daciana does remember seeing her on the third floor of the festhall. That's an important distinction, as Elena works the fourth floor, and Daciana has divined that the rule about not cutting in on another courtesan's mark is less rigourlessly enforced as you go lower on the floors. When she was on the third floor looking for Zanthia the other day, it was obvious Alyssa had some jealousy towards her, given that she outshone all of the other girls, including her, but there was also some lust in the looks she was giving her. Elena tells Daciana that Alyssa has long wanted to be promoted to the fourth floor but has not been given that honour yet. Alyssa's private room is also on the third floor, which she keeps locked at all times, which in of itself is not unusual.
    The item in question is a pendant, gold and silver, with platinum chasings on the locket itself. Elena tells her the locket is valued at just under 1000, but has a lot of sentimental value to her, she does not go into detail as to why.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

2. - Top - End - #302
    Titan in the Playground

Daciana does not pry, the reason is none of her business. If Elena wants to share it or not is entirely her decision. "I will get it back for you."

The amazon leaves the room, heading down to the third floor. Perhaps Alyssa saw her get Zanthia's and Desiria's attention before, if so, even better. She wanders the floor for a short while, drawing attention, but seemingly not finding someone of interest to her. By then, she can feel Alyssa's eyes on her again, watching with jealousy, but her gaze also drawn to the amazon's curves when she thinks she isn't looking. Until Alyssa realizes Daciana is looking at her, and seems rather pleased with what she sees. Seated in a booth, Daciana smiles (just for her?) and gently pats the seat right next to her, with just enough space for Alyssa to sit down beside her (though actually less than she thinks).

(Glibness, Heroism, Seducer's Eyes and Improvisation engaged)
    Last edited by Ridai; 2016-05-30 at 09:55 AM.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Its obvious that Alyssa doesn't really want to get that close to Daciana, but the latter is a Tishtinian/Nocticulan/Sabrinian trained amazon witch, and Alyssa isn't even an amazon. Even if Daciana wasn't buffed to the 9s, Alyssa would not be able to resist her, with her magic engaged, she doesn't stand a chance. She eventually comes over and seats herself beside Daciana, suddenly very conscious of the fact that her thigh is touching Daciana's and all of her other considerable charms.
    You must be new around here, as of yesterday, I hadn't seen you before. My name's Alyssa
    #GoreMutualarejerks

4. - Top - End - #304
    Titan in the Playground

Daciana favors her with a dazzling smile that would make her weak in the knees if she weren't already sitting, her voice music and deeply arousing to her ears. "Alyssa," Daciana purrs as if tasting her name, finding both it and its owner a delicious morsel, creating pleasurable shivers up and down the Sabrinian's spine. "a lovely name for such a lovely lady. I am Daciana and indeed arrived only recently to this place and its many delights. Usually, I frequent the top floor, as I thought nothing really caught my eye here, however curiosity drew me down here again because of one thing," Alyssa becomes aware that one of Daciana's arms is around her waist as if it had always belonged there, gently drawing her closer against her own body while conspiratorily leaning in, as if she was about to share a great secret. "You," the witch breathes, a wave of tingles and excitement rushing through the Sabrinian as her heart begins to beat faster.

With her free hand, Daciana tenderly begins to trace Alyssa's lips and jawline with a feather's touch. "I was surprised to see a gorgeous little thing like you here, seducing your marks so effortlessly, but you seem so... unhappy at times. Why is that, love?" Alyssa feels like she could tell the amazon anything (and wants to tell her everything). It would be so good, so very, very good, to give herself into Daciana's care, someone who understands her, sees her potential.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Im fourth floor material, I deserve to be fourth floor material. But I'm not amazon, I'm not elf, and there seems to be a racial requirement for promotion.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

(While both races have an advantage due to being what men lust after most frequently, that feels like shifting blame for not yet being ready. But just to be sure, does that ring true when compared to Daciana's experiences and her connection to Sabrina?)

"Oh love," Daciana soothes Alyssa while caressing her hair, the amazon understanding her pain. "it is true that amazons and elves have an edge. Elves and us are what men fantasize about when it comes to beauty and sex, making it that much easier to seduce them. I have seen it happen, human girls losing when next to elves and amazons, perhaps it has happened to you. But there is no racial requirement. Here is a bit of ugly truth: regular humans just need to be that much better without our edge. Make yourself unique and irresistable. It is not fair, I know, but it is far, far from hopeless. Sabrina loves all of us and this is Her temple. You are her beautiful, beautiful priestess and she wants you to excel. You just need a little more, an edge of your own." Daciana smiles invitingly. "And I want to give it to you," she coos, letting the double entendre do its work as well combined with the attentions and closeness of the amazon.

"It is a one-time offer, as I won't be here forever, but I will teach you, show you, what it takes to get to the top floor, amazon or not. It will not be for free, as you might have guessed, after all, I am offering my services as a Sabrinian does, but don't worry about the price, it will be quite reasonable and affordable, and it will get you my undivided attention for as long as needed. What do you say, Alyssa? Are you ready to make Sabrina proud?" Daciana says it as a question, but she knows Alyssa cannot say no, already fantasizing, already lost to the amazon. All she needs to do is to take Daciana to her room and show her how she seduces and delights a man for them to begin making Alyssa a better Sabrinian.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2016-05-31 at 12:05 AM.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Titan in the Playground

Daciana can make 2000 gold in the three days. As well, on the first day, Elena excitedly comes to tell her that Alyssa returned the pendant and apologized profusely for taking it. On the second and third day, Daciana notices a lot more activity on the lower floors, and eventually learns that there will be conference on the third day of the priestesses to decide on promotions and demotions. On the day of the conference, Zanthia comes to Daciana, inviting her to join. Daciana attempts to demure, saying she is not a priestess, but Zanthia just has one of her little smiles on her face as she has the amazon witch come.
    Daciana is not able to comment on most of the decisions as the women are unknown to her, but she is able to offer comments from what the others are saying, and when she did have limited contact with them. Two decisions however allow her lots of input. The first relates to Elena, it seems that her promotion to the fourth floor was on probation, and now a decision on whether to make it permanent or not is warranted. They will listen to what Daciana has to say. The second relates to Alyssa, she is up for promotion to the fourth floor and several priestesses note that over the past few days, they have seen a vast improvement in her demeanor and attitude, and that the time might be ripe for her. They also listen to Daciana's comments.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

Daciana takes things at a leisurely pace, enjoying life as a Sabrinian profoundly. She could make more money, but money alone does not make her happy. Instead, the witch builds a certain reputation for herself, a joy to be with for the other Sabrinians (and at times subtly directing a client to another Sabrinian if Daciana feels the other is a better fit for the client) and someone who along with her many talents always seems to leave clients in a more positive state of life (beyond just the pleasure she gave), creating a number of enthusiastic marks that return eagerly to sample more of what the top floor has to offer.

At the conference, even though she has a hunch about why she is there, Daciana still takes it seriously, offering genuine opinions and advice, so that those who are promoted know why they have risen higher, and those who were demoted are not angry or discouraged, instead knowing what to work on. Finally, once the case of Elena arrives, Daciana grins to the other priestesses. "First off, I think it needs to be mentioned that Elena is a very dear friend of mine, so I am a little biased in this matter. However, it also lets me understand how far she has come in such little time, and why we should all stop talking right now and keep her in fourth floor and never doubt that again, damn it!" Daciana draws several laughs from her little deliberately exaggerated bit, the others all getting what she is actually saying. "We still talk? Okay then. Elena is tremendously beautiful and just as talented as a bardess and a courtesan. Everything she does as a Sabrinian comes with a profound passion and effortlessness that make her an utter delight to be with. She doesn't just have raw skill, she possesses a deep joy for what she does, understands exactly what others want even if they themselves don't know it yet. Several months ago, Elena was 'just' a very talented bardess with an infectuous lust for life, now she lives and breathes Sabrina's faith as if she had been here her whole life, channels her power with undeniable aptitude and exudes charm that few people can or want to resist. There is no doubt in my mind that Elena belongs on the fourth floor and that within another few months, she will be one of the very best Sabrina's faithful have to offer." Needless to say, Daciana leaves no room for doubt. "I guess there are shorter ways to say 'please marry me', but I felt that would have been a little inappropiate," the witch adds in a tone that neither undercuts what she said nor makes light of her position as part of the committee, simply lightening the mood in light of simply having nothing bad to say about the bardess (though Elena is quickly finding her way onto the shortlist of women Daciana might actually say yes to if asked).

Once it is Alyssa's turn, Daciana just smiles with genuine joy at how far the priestess has come. "Alyssa might be the textbook example for the fact that it takes more than raw beauty and skill to rise to the top. When I first met her, I saw a woman who by sheer appearance and technique was clearly fourth floor material, but was weighed down by a mental blockade and frustration stemming from ambition. Watching her over the last few days, it felt like watching a girl grow into a true lady as far as being a Sabrinian courtesan is concerned. Alyssa turned herself around, found new joy in her calling, realized her potential and took her life truly into her own hands again, and that in itself is already something few people manage like she did. But wait, there is more. Not only that, but even while was still on the third floor, she very much acted and felt like she was on the fourth and treated her clients as such, not just half-assing it because half her talent and enthusiasm could also do the trick. I strongly support Alyssa rising to the top floor. Few have worked as hard on themselves as she has in combination with her talent and demeanor, and that needs to be recognized and rewarded. Also, it would send a positive signal to all Sabrinians, someone to point towards and say 'this is what a difference a healthy mindset and attitude make, combined with taking joy in what it means to be a Sabrinian. This is an example to aspire to, for the sake of Sabrina and for themselves'. I could also mention the men who left her room as if they had a revelation and had the telltale look of an enthusiastic return customer, but that this hardly unimportant fact seems almost superfluous at this point should speak volumes."

9. - Top - End - #309
    Titan in the Playground

And with Daciana's opinion, Elena is granted permanent 4th floor status and Alyssa is granted a 6 month probational status.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Daciana thanks Zanthia and the other priestesses for the trust and opportunity. This is up there among the best things she has been able to do as a Sabrinian. The amazon goes to find Elena and Alyssa to congratulate them on their well-deserved promotions. She might soon be moving on, to learn the way of the Tri-Fold Goddess, the most nebulous of the five, but at the same time having the feeling that she might be in a rather fortunate position for learning that brand new path. The prospect of leaving feels a little difficult. This is a place where she can completely embrace and practice her faith, with so many lovely women and one of her dearest friends, only the City of Gardens exceeding it. She vows to herself that she will, now that she has mastered the arts of teleportation, visit much more frequently and worship Sabrina in the best way possible, something she has come to love.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Titan in the Playground

Daciana has now accepted Tishtina, Nocticula and Sabrina into her soul, and it would make sense that the next step would be to seek out the Tri-Fold Goddess. But there is a fourth side to the Tri-Fold (leave it to these chaotics to do that) and that is the "bad girl" side of Tishtina. Is it necessary to accept Tishtina in both ways? Or does accepting her once accept all aspects of her?
    Her choices are to head to the outskirts of Kroy, where the first shrine to the Tri-Fold Goddess was built, on the ancestral home of the prophet Cassiopia...or to head to Matalla, where the high priestess Katarina of the bad side of Tishtina (a woman that Daciana is already intimately familiar with) dwells.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

12. - Top - End - #312
    Titan in the Playground

Daciana had considered going for the Tri-Fold Goddess first and then learn the "bad girl" side of Tishtina to bring her journey full circle. But thinking about it... it feels better to join the Tri-Fold Goddess last, completely unifying and completing her faith (and appropiately, the journey will still come full circle, remembering the house she visited and the vision she saw in New Kroy after arriving there). Plus, now that she has the perspective of a Nocticulan and Sabrinian, Daciana feels a certain thrill to discover all of Tishtina, a goddess she has known all her life. She is already deeply devoted to the goddess, but to intensify that connection still... and learn Katarina's techniques...

The next moment, Daciana is standing in Matalla via Greater Teleport, getting directions to where Katarina stays and making a beeline there.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

No one knows exactly where Katarina lives (although all the men would dearly love to) but everyone knows that she is the mistress of the magic guild in Matalla and it is easy enough for Daciana to find her way there, where she is greeted by a young acolyte of the guild.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

"Good day to you, my name is Daciana Solaya. If you could send word to the guild mistress to ask if she would be willing to grant me an audience, that would be much appreciated." Daciana's smile is dazzling, her simple request so hard to say no to (if the acolyte is male, pretty much impossible).

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

The acolyte is male, and although looking at Daciana with lust, he doesnt seem too impressed with her request. Mistress Katarina is a very busy woman and I highly doubt she has the time for every itinerant witch that shows up on our doorstep.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

The perfect opportunity to get into the spirit of the bad girl side of Tishtina. Daciana's smile turns into a pout as she folds her hands as if concerned, her arms "accidentally" squishing her breasts together given their size. "But it is important! Please, can't you make a little exception? Just for me?" The look she gives him could easily melt the hearts of many a man (yet is erotic to no end) and is laced with charm person III (DC 35) to boot (as Daciana is curious how potent the spell is), but in a way, she hopes the acolyte doesn't immediately go and do as the amazon asks. Surely, she would be thankful and make it worth my while, right? is what she wants to go through his mind and just by looking at Daciana, there is no shortage of delights to be had. He might think he calls the shots, but only so far as Daciana allows it.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2016-06-03 at 05:06 PM.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Daciana has seen the result of so many of her charms, and she knows this one is no different. The man looks like he is ready to turn away and go to do her bidding, but he so wants Daciana as well.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

18. - Top - End - #318
    Titan in the Playground

Suitably chastened by Daciana's treatment, the acolyte heads off to announce her arrival to Katarina. Its not long before he returns, Daciana imagines she probably added a bit of tongue lashing to him, judging by his even more submissive demeanour, and she is escorted through the guild. Finally arriving at Katarina's office, the acolyte knocks once and when a muffled enter is heard, he opens the door for her and then closes it and leaves.
    Daciana has seen Katarina before, but the effect of her appearance is still powerful on her, one of the four priestesses of the trinity (not counting whoever the fifth is) and she does nothing to mute it. She rises gracefully from behind her desk, indicating a sofa just to the right of where Daciana stands as a place to be seated, while she pours herself a glass of wine. Knowing what type of refreshment almost by ESP, she pours a second for the witch and comes over to give it to her and seat herself on the sofa as well. For now, she maintains a certain distance from her.

Well, you certainly know how to make an entrance my dear. I'm sure all the women of the guild are going to notice a difference in the behaviour of Kastelas from now on. So, you wish to learn of the bad girl side of Tishtina? And unless I miss my guess, you have already done some accepting of Nocticula and Sabrina into your life?
    #GoreMutualarejerks

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

Daciana thanks Katarina for the wine, Daciana savoring it as they sit. Katarina's presence washes through her and the witch accepts it serenely. "Yes to both. I started wanting to build bridges between the faiths when the trinity formed, but I recently realized that my soul yearns not just for Tishtina, but all goddesses of the trinity. My faith in Tishtina was strengthened further and I was brought to very close to Sabrina and Nocticula, welcoming them into my heart and learning what it means to be their follower, relishing both. It's a wonderful feeling to love all three of them, and having them love me back, teaching me so many aspects of the sensual arts that lie at the core of all of the trinity's faiths. Now, I feel ready to discover Tishtina fully, to not just love one side of her, but all of her. In a way, it is returning to my roots again, when I unknowingly worshipped both sides of her at a younger age, but later lost sight of the aspect you represent." Daciana takes a sip, then puts the glass aside, smiling to Katarina and admiring her beauty. "So I am hoping you could help me remember and teach me your ways proper. And, to be honest, I was hoping to learn that technique as well, even if I won't be able to reach your mastery of it. If there is anything I can do for you in return, your wish is my command."

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

It is often said that the only difference between a Sabrinian and a bad girl Tishtinian is that with the Sabrinian, the man thinks he knows the price going in Katarina chuckles. Of course, he never does. So you wish to reconnect with all of Tishtina. And learn my technique. The first is easy of course. The second? The only other woman who came close to learning it all was Selinda...but you do have the advantage of being a masseuse already. How much time do you have to give to these two goals?
    #GoreMutualarejerks

21. - Top - End - #321
    Titan in the Playground

"I am in no hurry and I want to do this properly. Welcoming Sabrina and Nocticula came pretty quickly and easily, all in all, but I have always been ready to invest more time. Of course, if my skill is too limited to do your technique even a bit of justice, I won't waste your time or act like I could do it, and there would be no hard feelings if you felt that way and told me as such. It is something special, a real Tishtinian treasure, and I'd like to grasp not just the motions, but also the mentality and attitude of it."
    Last edited by Ridai; 2016-06-04 at 03:53 PM.

22. - Top - End - #322
    Titan in the Playground

I will not only guide you in your acceptance of both sides of Tishtina, but also will teach you the technique. Or at least, I try. There are no guarantees, some women have an affinity for it, some dont. There was one young woman I tutored who in a week was as half as good as I was. Casandra and Dalcar are hopeless at it. Theres seemingly no pattern to it.
    In exchange, I have just accepted 5 new witches from the City and my #1 witch tutor has just taken a sabbatical. I would take over the tutoring but my time only divides so far, so I need you to take on her post.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

"Honestly, this sounds better than anything I could have hoped for. I have been teaching young witches in the City of Gardens of various faiths and demeanors, so that is right up my alley. Even if I turn out to be no good at learning your technique, I'll teach until your #1 returns or you no longer need my services. I do have a few questions, though, as so far, I have only taught amazons of the trinity. Normally, I teach not only magic, but also social, performance and sensual skills. What am I expected to teach here and how close a relationship is there between tutor and student? Are you expecting more formal behavior and covering up? Are these witches complete beginners or already more advanced? Also, I would appreciate anything you could give or tell me about my future students, as I like to tailor my lessons, as well as anything else I need to know." Daciana adds pauses for Katarina to answer each question. The amazon seems rather excited about this coming assignment.
    Last edited by Ridai; 2016-06-04 at 04:22 PM.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Titan in the Playground

"Normally, I teach not only magic, but also social, performance and sensual skills. What am I expected to teach here and how close a relationship is there between tutor and student?

You wouldnt be much of a witch if you didnt, its all part of our casting style

Are you expecting more formal behavior and covering up?

People here all know how witches behave and work, we graduate the highest percentage of witchs in Daystor here.

Are these witches complete beginners or already more advanced?

They are beginners in one sense, but are also amazons and thus have a head start over a human

Also, I would appreciate anything you could give or tell me about my future students, as I like to tailor my lessons, as well as anything else I need to know."

Their names are Tanya, Talia, Talera, Tabitha and Tanisia. As for anything else, well, maybe you should see it first. Katarina and Daciana step out onto a balcony that overlooks a training floor. Daciana has to blink several times but each time sees the same thing, 5 identical women. Quintuplets, and they dress, act, cut their hair, everything about their appearance, is designed to accentuate how exactly identical they are. And as Daciana watches, the five of them make sure to confuse everyone interacting with them, making sure nobody knows who they are talking to...even if a person happens to guess right...Talia?, no I'm Talera
    Rumour has it, they're a bit of a handful
    #GoreMutualarejerks

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

Daciana grins. "Oh, I know they will be. They'll do anything to make things difficult and frustrating for me. I'm liking a challenge." She looks to Katarina. "Anything else you'd like to tell me?"

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

Katarina takes Daciana down a set of stairs to floor. The young witches dutifully line up in front the pair, doing their best to look completely innocent.
    Girls, this is Daciana, shes a very famous visiting witch and since Kamala is on sabbatical, she will be taking over your training. Please introduce yourselves.

Im Talera...no youre not, Im Talera, shes Tabitha...no Im Tabitha, she's Talia...shes not Talia, I am, shes Tanya...nuhuh, youre Tanisia, Im Talera...no way, shes Tabitha, Im Talia...Ive always been Tanya and you've always been Tanisia and in the meantime one (or maybe two of them) surreptitiously cast a mirror image and now there about 8 or 9 more duplicates milling around to confuse things.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

"It's nice to meet you, Ta," Daciana greets them, somehow knowing exactly where the actual young witches stand (thanks to a surreptitious casting of true seeing), but makes no big deal out of it. "And I see I have fertile ground to work with. Good. Of course, I'll need to put you through your paces first to see what you can do and just how much fun we are going to be having. I'm having high hopes in you, girl." The singular at the end seems quite deliberate, too, with a devilishly mischievous smile on her lips.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Titan in the Playground

As Daciana looks at the five girls, she can see they are all wearing the same sort of religious symbol. At first glance, Daciana thinks its a symbol of Tishtina, but the more she looks at it, the more she can see just the slightest differences in it, and even though she isnt familiar with it, shes pretty sure its the symbol of the "bad girl" Tishtina sect.
    The girls line up again, ready to do any casting tests that Daciana wants.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

29. - Top - End - #329
    Titan in the Playground

"I don't know about you, but I prefer a bit more comfort for introductions and my lessons, especially since there is no danger to blow something up with witch magic, unless blowing someone's mind counts." She asks Katarina if she wants to come with them. If she doesn't, Daciana gives her a kiss and tells her she's at her service if she needs anything. Then she takes the girls and looks for a more comfortable empty room with them where they can sit down and relax. She also gauges the effect she is having on the girls (normally as well as when they think she isn't looking).

"So tell me about yourself and what studying under Kamala has been like so far," Daciana requests with a charming smile. The witch indulges her students' antics a little every now and then, hardly wanting to take anything they enjoy away, and she guides the whole thing into a lively conversation, Daciana just so easy to be with, not desperate to tell them apart, but rather treating them as one whole. As they talk (which lets Daciana measure their social aptitudes to an extend), she surreptitiously plants suggestions in one girl at a time without rhythm, which in turn leads to the girl using one of her best spells and weaving it as seamlessly into the conversation as she can as if she were doing a little prank, which lets Daciana see how far along they are with their casting and what their style looks like. It's also very difficult for the girls to ignore just how stunning Daciana is and they know she is holding herself back so they can think about something other than her (or does she?).

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Improvisation, silvertongue (aka glibness) and Divine Insight used

Diplomacy for her first impression and to make the girls comfortable around her (1d20+66)[70]
    Bluff to hide her casting and to add a bit of seduction into the mix (1d20+92)[104]
    Sense Motive to get a bead on what the girls (as a whole) are like and how they see Daciana (1d20+48)[53]

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

Away from other eyes, the girls settle down (a little), Daciana isn't sure if she is getting proper names yet, but at least they aren't challenging each other as to who is named what. They seem to pick up on the little game she is playing and take to it well. Daciana can tell that their talent is raw and unrefined, but they have loads of it, and as amazons are that much further ahead on the curve. They tell Daciana that they have not had any training with Kamala, she graduated her last class of witches just as they were arriving, and went on sabbatical right after. And no, it wasn't their wild nature that made her leave, this was planned long before they had been enrolled. And if the girls story of family tree is correct, it would seem they and Daciana are at least distantly related, their great-great-great grandmother and Daciana's great-great grandmother were sisters.
    #GoreMutualarejerks