New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Tarts and Tribulations

Quote Originally Posted by Dalinale View Post
    "This is probably a shamanistic fetish." Strata said, sounding as if she sobered up immediately at the realization, "A really nice one, too. And it's occupied. Choro, unless you have talent at lithomancy, I'm going to suggest that this thing is put in a box and kept there until we have bomb disposal equipment and a shaman. I have studied a few of these, and I know this one is out of our league. This gem is powerful enough to be used as the focus of a mid-sized megaspell, and right now, it's being used to bind a spirit."

Strata then took a nearby rag from the floor and patted her forehead down, giving the shiny lump a glance containing more caution than what she gave to anything in the deathtrap they just came out of.
    Doc secured the remaining items so they won't bumble about the bus during flight. He sat near the cuties at the back, where he opened his little box of magic roaches and fed them some of the food supply he acquired on this jaunt. "Here you all go, little ones. A good meal as promised." Doc will have to test his ability to communicate with them. See if there are some tricks he could teach them, like crawling into small spaces to retrieve things. Or maybe they'll want to settle down someplace for the winter where it's warm.

He casually listened to Strata and Choro discuss that gem. The party seems to attract all the most interesting of creatures. Course, Doc thinks this and he's got a tiny pony peacefully snoring on his shoulder, so he's probably one of the main ponies to question about that tidbit. Unfortunately, spirits are just past his understanding on how they work and how one interacts with them.

"Can you tell what kind of spirit?," he asks, after they finished their assessment. "I reckon it would be annoyed being shoved in a little space like that."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-01-22 at 06:51 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #572
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Okay, I want all of you robots to begin heading to Cabbagetown. Once you are there, begin basic maintenance on yourselves and the equipment present at the location. Now for some general rules. You can only defend yourselves and each other if anything is trying to attack you or steal you. Unless the aggressor is a child of any species, then you are not to fight back.
    The robots were silent as they were given orders. Then, they began to march, moving stiffly through the snow like power-armored solders with arthrites. While slow, they moved steadily and without a need to heed the occasional hidden danger from under the snow; yes, they would make it to Cabbagetown, soon enough.

As for the goats and anyone else who isn't getting on board, you're welcome to come to Cabbagetown, and help create a new town. Or you can go wherever you want. Just don't damage my robots. Ah, but a little gift for you before we go. I'm still not trusting any of the food from that place, but if you want to risk it, here. [/B][/COLOR] Moonshadow says, offering the food she had found.
    The goats stared at the food pile; Moonshadow saw one gingerly approach it, and then proceeded to pick up a nearby tin can and start munching on it. Several other goats started to root through it, however, and soon there wasn't a pile of food left.

She then makes sure the robots know where Cabbagetown is, before hooking herself up to the sky wagon.
    Stellar, secured to the wagon, seemed to be fiddling with one of the pieces of high-tech machinery she picked up, a piece of hardware that was probably worth more than the bus she was hooked up to up in the clouds.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Doc secured the remaining items so they won't bumble about the bus during flight. He sat near the cuties at the back, where he opened his little box of magic roaches and fed them some of the food supply he acquired on this jaunt. "Here you all go, little ones. A good meal as promised." Doc will have to test his ability to communicate with them. See if there are some tricks he could teach them, like crawling into small spaces to retrieve things. Or maybe they'll want to settle down someplace for the winter where it's warm.
    The roaches were roaches; they clearly minded the cold and huddled together when they were done eating, but they weren't sluggish like a bug normally would be during this time of year.

"Can you tell what kind of spirit?," he asks, after they finished their assessment. "I reckon it would be annoyed being shoved in a little space like that."
    "Nope." Strata said, looking like she actually could use another drink, given how she looked at the crystal, "First off, fetishes are normally made of less solid stuff and are a lot smaller, because they're usually not meant to last long. A corn-husk doll, a small piece of glass, a candle, anything that could be portable and kept in a pocket. Crystals are normally used for long-term containment; they're valued for their magical durability, but something like this would normally be way outside of a shaman's price range, and there's no reason to waste something like this on a minor spirit. Secondly, there's no way of telling what's in there unless it manifests until a shaman looks at it, and there's no way of telling if it would manifest as a small animal or a twenty-foot wide ball of sentient fire. Right now, it looks like it's dormant, and I'd prefer to keep it that way."
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-22 at 01:08 PM.

3. - Top - End - #573

Secondly, there's no way of telling what's in there unless it manifests until a shaman looks at it, and there's no way of telling if it would manifest as a small animal or a twenty-foot wide ball of sentient fire. Right now, it looks like it's dormant, and I'd prefer to keep it that way."
    Doc nods in response, more-or-less understanding what was just explained to him. As payment for the explanation, Doc pours Strata a glass of moonshine. "Here you go. Hopefully this'll dull the bad experience with that crystal."

He gives the roaches and the cuties some of the old clothes to keep warm and bundled under, like blankets. He then sits down to watch over the cuties and read the Robronco Products User's Guide while waiting for everyone else to hop on for the flight back.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

4. - Top - End - #574
    Ogre in the Playground

With the gentle sound of several thousand pounds of metal scraping against concrete and trash for about a quarter of a mile and the sounds of bleating goats accompanied by black smoke and the remains of Crunchmunch burning like the infernal pit it was, all jagged bars of metal and scorched red brick, with the faint scent of burning flesh starting to come through. Soon, however, all of those sounds and sights soon gave way to the grey cold of a city in winter; snow was starting to fall, although not harshly. Six ponies, two members of the undead, a large friendly dog, a robot, some roaches, a herd of small intelligent foal toys, and one Madeleine, nee AI, were all inside the same mid-sized skybus, heading for parts unknown. Luckily, there were snacks.

Spoiler
    Show
    Everyone should consume one food item and one drink item. That goes for appropriate NPC's, too, so they might be wanting to bum some stuff off party members. The ride to Oakville will take six hours; this normally would be much shorter, but conditions are not favorable for fast travel and the bus is slightly encumbered by the loot; sleeping and reading are the likely activities of note, unless someone wants to throw a uppity NPC out the skybus now that everyone's in a small space. No rolls are needed to make a successful trip from any of the pegasi; it is not cold enough to justify any Survival rolls and the extra weight does not cause issues such as that, much like how overencumbered PC's are not forced to make Agility checks to not trip over when running or something else silly like that. Each of the pegasi get two hours of spare time, given that one will presumably be staying in the bus as shifts are done, so taking the time to read or chat or just nap would make sense. Both giant flying robots the party has are tailing them at roughly 20 feet away from the bus at a steady pace, but will not be making any rolls.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-23 at 06:12 AM.

5. - Top - End - #575

Doc reads his book, pausing to check on the cuties. He reads excerpts to Thimble and any cuties that like being read to.

Spoiler
    Show
    Doc will gave out food to the NPCs, which works out with water cause Fan and Strata get the irradiated flavored drinks. Win-win! :3
    Digo Dragon - Artist

6. - Top - End - #576
    Colossus in the Playground

Viridia fiddled with her outfit, mostly involving removing the environmental suit, and wondered if she'd get a third item capable of megaspells.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc reads his book, pausing to check on the cuties. He reads excerpts to Thimble and any cuties that like being read to.
    Doc would notice that cuties were... dumb. Thimble was possibly the most scholarly cutie on the planet, in that he would occasionally nod his head and mumble a butchered reprise of what Doc just read to him. The rest of the cuties were content to play, sing, and talk loudly to eachother and themselves, and while they played plenty of attention to him they didn't seem to get that he was reading from a book.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazuki View Post
    Viridia fiddled with her outfit, mostly involving removing the environmental suit, and wondered if she'd get a third item capable of megaspells.
    As Viridia fiddled with her outfit, a large, lumbering mass of dog began to walk towards her until it's wet nose was about a inch away from her face. The dog, smiling widely at her with it's big dumb dog face, laid down right on top of her front legs and seemed intent on staying there as it continued to look at her, tongue wagging and a small amount of snot dripping from it's big nose. Refreshingly, regardless of it's dog smell, it continued to be a dog and not teleport or become a fairy or a bug. Also, it was warm enough that it basically counteracted the slight draft caused by being in a hundred year old metal tube flying through the air at high speeds that was previously owned by a fake doctor, a hardass, and a drug addict.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-25 at 10:00 PM.

8. - Top - End - #578

"Does anybody have an emotional bond with this dog? Because I'm going to cut its head off if it doesn't get off of me." Viridia said, as she used her wings to bat it away.
    Last edited by Hazuki; 2018-01-25 at 10:25 PM.

9. - Top - End - #579

Doc would notice that cuties were... dumb. Thimble was possibly the most scholarly cutie on the planet, in that he would occasionally nod his head and mumble a butchered reprise of what Doc just read to him. The rest of the cuties were content to play, sing, and talk loudly to eachother and themselves, and while they played plenty of attention to him they didn't seem to get that he was reading from a book.
    Interesting! Perhaps Thimble could be taught to read and do simple math? Doc will continue reading, teaching Thimble a few easy words. In a way it's like interacting with a foal, and kids can be fun to interact with.

"Does anybody have an emotional bond with this dog? Because I'm going to cut its head off if it doesn't get off of me." Viridia said, as she used her wings to bat it away.
    "Ask Choro, it's ultimately her dog."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #580
    Titan in the Playground

Moonshadow mostly stayed silent, focusing on flying and powering through her exhaustion. But when her breaks came, she didn't rest. Instead she read the book she found, keeping an eye out for any cuties that might try and approach her, and glaring at them if they dared.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

11. - Top - End - #581
    Ogre in the Playground

"Does anybody have an emotional bond with this dog? Because I'm going to cut its head off if it doesn't get off of me." Viridia said,
    Fan Knife was asleep in one of the overhead bag containers, Thanatos was sitting in a spot in his allocated six feet of personal space away from everyone else, and Strata was asleep. Those cuties didn't seem to care, either, because some muttered 'barky munsta' every few minutes when the occasional one spotted it.

But, besides those guys, the amount of blood that beast would spurt all over the place would probably be hilariously large and there's no way you'd manage to get the blood out of anyone's coat before the bus lands in Oakville. But if you want to use it without wasting it, then I got nothing to say about that.

as she used her wings to bat it away.
    The dog whimpered at being dejected, and, after standing up for a few seconds, went over towards Choro to sit down.

Interesting! Perhaps Thimble could be taught to read and do simple math? Doc will continue reading, teaching Thimble a few easy words. In a way it's like interacting with a foal, and kids can be fun to interact with.
    Thimble was... well, he was still a cutie. If Doc was, say, five, he'd probably get more of a kick out of him, given that his quiet cheer at being interacted with was painfully obvious, but he made a rather dull conversation partner.

Moonshadow mostly stayed silent, focusing on flying and powering through her exhaustion. But when her breaks came, she didn't rest. Instead she read the book she found, keeping an eye out for any cuties that might try and approach her, and glaring at them if they dared.
    The cuties, for their part, looked terrified after getting glared at once and they shuffled away from her like a bunch of multicolored mobile potatos.

Her new book, anyway seemed to be about Pinkie Pie and her influence on Equestria, philosophy, and metaphysics.

Yeeaaah.

Whoever wrote this was super pumped at the concept of a 'party pony' having direct control of about 1/7'th of the Equestrian government and seemed totally thrilled with her actions against both private and public groups for their perceived actions against the war effort, as well as against possible infiltration by zebra agents, and hoped that these would eventually be expanded towards targeting groups more tangentially related to the war. Said pony also had some apparent confusion about what some 'Elements of Harmony' things, and assumed that 'Laughter' was a better pathway towards success than anything the other Ministry's were offering to the Equestrian public. More coherently, there was also some general focus far outside the context of the war; a lot was said about how harboring 'bad thoughts' about anything regarding Equestria was worse than actually acting on poor ones, as such thoughts can infect others before a perpetrator can be found. Heck, there was even a slam against veterans returning home, as the author believed that one could not have sustained contact with zebras without mental infections and possible seditious thoughts. Given by how much the book vigorously attempted to portray how much better the world would be if Pinkie Pie was literally the head of state and knew everything about everyone, including getting access to ponies dreams, it wasn't hard to image that the anonymous author was humping a pile of money as they wrote it.
    Last edited by Dalinale; 2018-01-26 at 11:32 PM.

12. - Top - End - #582

Thimble was... well, he was still a cutie. If Doc was, say, five, he'd probably get more of a kick out of him, given that his quiet cheer at being interacted with was painfully obvious, but he made a rather dull conversation partner.
    It's assumed that these cuties didn't have an education other than verbally by the adults in their group. So it would pretty much be a dull conversation in the same way you don't have much to talk about with a toddler that only recently learned words. But that's okay! Thimble is a work in progress. The fact he's capable of learning means Doc can see what the cutie is capable of learning. It's like raising a foal.

A foal made of questionably ethical science, but a foal.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #583
    Ogre in the Playground

It quickly got dark; Tauronto seemed to be operating at less than six good hours of sun a day, and it was dusk by the time the party arrived to the sight of Oakville. Nothing seemed to be on fire, no buildings seemed to have recently collapsed (including Andante's inn) and no one seemed to be outside, even if the road seemed to have been recently salted. There were eight ships still docked; two had lights on, and one of those was Kahikalani's, while another was one of the smaller fishing vessels that was there before, currently slightly battered. The lights were on in the big building that served as Oakville's market and nowhere else; going by the tracks in the snow, most of the population had to be in there. Given by the ruckus that was audible from up in the clouds, it was clear that most of the population had opinions on the situation, as well.

[Suggesting Perception to find a nice landing spot and a successful Stealth roll to land the bus quietly; the latter just has to be passed by one Pegasus.]

14. - Top - End - #584
    Titan in the Playground

Moonshadow was tired, but still wasn't taking any chances. She looked for a place to land subtly and safely.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Perception (1d10)[6] vs 10
    Sneak (1d100)[83] vs 96
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Ogre in the Playground

Moonshadow was tired, but still wasn't taking any chances. She looked for a place to land subtly and safely.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Perception [roll0] vs 10
    Sneak [roll1] vs 96
    With Moonshadow's eyes and Stellar having the force of a Wonderbolt pledge behind her, finding a spot that could've very well have been a pre-war sky vehicle stop near the ruins of what likely was a foreign griffon grocery store perfectly acceptable to land the whole thing. Now, it was just a matter of trotting up to the front gate, which was about five minutes trotting through the snow, without anyone killing each other and/or getting killed. Luckily, Moonshadow spotted a placed explosive in parking space about five spots down from where she landed; someone had recently set it, given that it was covered with snow in a way that it looked like someone had just recently went out and half-assed attempting to hide the thing.

16. - Top - End - #586

Doc gathers his things, wrapping Thimble up like a burrito in a pocket. He ushers the cuties into their bins, then approaches Thanatos.

"Looks like the town's all having a gathering. Do you want to sneak over to the docks and grab your kin to skedaddle while everyone's off the streets?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist

17. - Top - End - #587
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc gathers his things, wrapping Thimble up like a burrito in a pocket. He ushers the cuties into their bins, then approaches Thanatos.
    Some of the cuties made a fuss at being abandoned, but they seemed to quiet after Strata threw a ball of string into one of the pens and they immediately began to occupy themselves with it.

"Looks like the town's all having a gathering. Do you want to sneak over to the docks and grab your kin to skedaddle while everyone's off the streets?"
    Thanatos was looking at Oakville's gates, and was frowning when he turned back to Doc.

"I would, but I have no intentions to save Sari." the stallion said, voice cool, "If someone she knows accompanied me, I imagine that it would be a smoother operation."

18. - Top - End - #588

Viridia decided to see what Fan Knife was doing, because she has no idea what's happening in Oakville and there's nothing in there that interests her. In fact, she has negative interest, due to the probably presence of The Ugly Barnacle.

19. - Top - End - #589

"I would, but I have no intentions to save Sari." the stallion said, voice cool, "If someone she knows accompanied me, I imagine that it would be a smoother operation."
    Doc made an amused snort. "Your lucky day then, since I happen to know Sari. That's part of the reason I mentioned wanting to come with ya back at the factory." He shouldered his gear.

"Ready when you are, T."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #590
    Titan in the Playground

Watch out for the mine. Moonshadow said, pointing it out. Anyways, you guys can do what you want, but I'm going to check up on Seaweed, and then see if I can snag a place to sleep.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ogre in the Playground

Doc made an amused snort. "Your lucky day then, since I happen to know Sari. That's part of the reason I mentioned wanting to come with ya back at the factory." He shouldered his gear.

"Ready when you are, T."
    Thanatos snorted, and stepped forward towards the town gates; they were unlocked and seemed recently oiled. Silently, the stallion quickly slipped through.

Watch out for the mine. Moonshadow said, pointing it out. Anyways, you guys can do what you want, but I'm going to check up on Seaweed, and then see if I can snag a place to sleep.
    "I'll watch the skies." Stellar offered from about five feet off the ground, before shaking her head; she now sounded slightly worried. "If the Guild is still here, though, or even Nightcore, flag me over so I can be there. We've had too many issues with unicorns popping up and causing trouble ever since we got here."

Viridia decided to see what Fan Knife was doing, because she has no idea what's happening in Oakville and there's nothing in there that interests her.
    The filly waited until everyone exited the bus, and waited specifically for Strata and the dog (the unicorn seemed intent on giving him a 'walk', possibly to avoid going into a actually town) to leave before turning towards Viridia. Soon, the bus was mostly empty, except for the snoring cyborg unicorn and the dozens of stumpy freaks. She yawned. She looked bored.

"If you got someone in there you want dead, I'll kill them for you." she said nonchalantly, looking down at Viridia from her high perch, her blue eyes the most visible thing about her in the gloomy lighting, "You look like you could use a dead enemy. It's dark, the weather's crap, and none of you're friends would even notice. No point in not having any closure. If I didn't kill most of my sister's enemies, she'd be a lot worse off. Besides," she paused, and her voice took on a slightly perky tone, "I'm probably not killing any Olive's tonight, and I just waiting for the big one to do something stupid, so I need to let off some steam."

In fact, she has negative interest, due to the probably presence of The Ugly Barnacle.
    Hey, that's no way to talk about Glorious Dawn. But anyway, you shouldn't shame Seaweed like that. It's hard to make dark green hair look good, youknow?

22. - Top - End - #592

"If you got someone in there you want dead, I'll kill them for you." she said nonchalantly, looking down at Viridia from her high perch, her blue eyes the most visible thing about her in the gloomy lighting, "You look like you could use a dead enemy. It's dark, the weather's crap, and none of you're friends would even notice. No point in not having any closure. If I didn't kill most of my sister's enemies, she'd be a lot worse off. Besides," she paused, and her voice took on a slightly perky tone, "I'm probably not killing any Olive's tonight, and I just waiting for the big one to do something stupid, so I need to let off some steam."
    "Yeah. It's just that I don't really have any enemies that I know of in Oakville, aside from Shade, and i don't think she's even here. And I know she has a bunch of magic relics and I don't know much experience you have with stuff like that? And I'd really hate to be the one to ask you to kill something that ends up killing you." Viridia said.

Hey, that's no way to talk about Glorious Dawn. But anyway, you shouldn't shame Seaweed like that. It's hard to make dark green hair look good, youknow?
    I like Glorious Dawn. Don't be so judgmental.

23. - Top - End - #593

Thanatos snorted, and stepped forward towards the town gates; they were unlocked and seemed recently oiled. Silently, the stallion quickly slipped through.
    Doc follows right after him, remembering the layout of the town. He remains quiet, mentally making plans on how to work this out. Get Sari and... maybe Tirkes if she's alive. Probably stop at Seaweed's place to check on a couple other ponies; Mirror, Seaweed... might be difficult to catch up with everyone if Sari doesn't like the idea of going to her brother's place. Maybe drugging her with a sedative and then drag her to Abbaas? Well, he can try diplomacy first. Not that he's been too successful with it lately.

As he follows along, his eyes blink and there's... something in his vision he didn't remember before. Maybe that shot to his head at the factory knocked something off alignment in his cybereyes, but it's like... he sees numbers by Thanatos now. Looking back at his friends before slipping past the gates, numbers on them too, albeit different ones. Weird, it's like he can see 'stats' of some kind*.

Spoiler: Stealth roll
    Show
    (1d100)[88] vs. 63

*Took the Living Anatomy perk, so Doc can see DT/HP figures. Thought up a little IC way of explaining how he can do it now by way of that headshot he took in the factory from the Potectron activating a dormant ability in his eyes.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

Moonshadow heads over to Seaweed's inn.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

25. - Top - End - #595
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yeah. It's just that I don't really have any enemies that I know of in Oakville, aside from Shade, and i don't think she's even here. And I know she has a bunch of magic relics and I don't know much experience you have with stuff like that? And I'd really hate to be the one to ask you to kill something that ends up killing you." Viridia said.
    "I'm already dead." she said, shrugging her shoulders slightly, "I have contingency plans for unicorns, and anyone who uses magical objects. If I thought it would be hard, I wouldn't offer it. Does Shade have a vault or a safe or anything like that, though? Because finding raid on a vault full of magic items could be a good way to spend the time, especially if whoever owns it knows how to use magical artifacts."

I like Glorious Dawn. Don't be so judgmental.
    I like Glorious Dawn, too. Her wife, on the other hand, is a wizard. Or, in layman's terms, a powerful unicorn. It's her I don't trust, honestly. Sure, she has a big butt and a nice smile, but she's a wizard, for goodness sake.

As he follows along, his eyes blink and there's... something in his vision he didn't remember before. Maybe that shot to his head at the factory knocked something off alignment in his cybereyes, but it's like... he sees numbers by Thanatos now. Looking back at his friends before slipping past the gates, numbers on them too, albeit different ones. Weird, it's like he can see 'stats' of some kind*.

Spoiler: Stealth roll
    Show
    [roll0] vs. 63

*Took the Living Anatomy perk, so Doc can see DT/HP figures. Thought up a little IC way of explaining how he can do it now by way of that headshot he took in the factory from the Potectron activating a dormant ability in his eyes.
    Thanatos had two different numbers appear beside him; 344 HP and DT 6 came up in dark red and light blue accordingly.

As for the walk, Thanatos seemed to merely be marching foreward through the snow, towards the docks, and whatever was rowdy enough to occupy most of the town seemed to be enough to make his attempts at being stealthy null. The sounds of yelling and heated arguments came from the old market drowned out any noise he could make naturally.

Moonshadow heads over to Seaweed's inn.
    The inn appeared to be locked; the lock on the old building seemed poor enough, though.

[I would suggest either a Perception or Survival Roll.]

26. - Top - End - #596
    Titan in the Playground

Locked. Weird, but Moonshadow wasn't about to break in. It's rude no matter how easy it might be. Moonshadow looked around instead.

Perception: (1d10)[9] vs 10
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

27. - Top - End - #597

"I'm already dead." she said, shrugging her shoulders slightly, "I have contingency plans for unicorns, and anyone who uses magical objects. If I thought it would be hard, I wouldn't offer it. Does Shade have a vault or a safe or anything like that, though? Because finding raid on a vault full of magic items could be a good way to spend the time, especially if whoever owns it knows how to use magical artifacts."
    "I don't know the details? But she has a church that she operates in and did this magical darkness thing, which...now that I think about it, yeah, that would kinda just play into your hooves, wouldn't it?" Viridia smiled. "I'd assume she has some storeroom thre."

I like Glorious Dawn, too. Her wife, on the other hand, is a wizard. Or, in layman's terms, a powerful unicorn. It's her I don't trust, honestly. Sure, she has a big butt and a nice smile, but she's a wizard, for goodness sake.
    What's wrong with wizards?
    Aside from ones like Greendream and Snowflake and the Olives, I mean.

28. - Top - End - #598

As for the walk, Thanatos seemed to merely be marching foreward through the snow, towards the docks, and whatever was rowdy enough to occupy most of the town seemed to be enough to make his attempts at being stealthy null. The sounds of yelling and heated arguments came from the old market drowned out any noise he could make naturally.
    Doc attempts to listen to the arguments, hear what they're arguing about? (Per (1d10)[10] vs 7)

Otherwise he continues walking with Thanatos to the docks. "The Olives came to town by land, so if they're hiding in one of the ships, I reckon it;s most likely the one that the pirates came in from," he suggests quietly.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ogre in the Playground

Locked. Weird, but Moonshadow wasn't about to break in. It's rude no matter how easy it might be. Moonshadow looked around instead.

Perception: [roll0] vs 10
    Going by the tracks in the snow, a single set of filly-sized hooves went outside some time ago and walked inside the merchant's quarters.

"I don't know the details? But she has a church that she operates in and did this magical darkness thing, which...now that I think about it, yeah, that would kinda just play into your hooves, wouldn't it?" Viridia smiled. "I'd assume she has some storeroom thre."
    "Do you want to go sabotage it?" Fan Knife asked, tilting her head to the side slightly, "Or at least see what she has in her own base?"

What's wrong with wizards?
    Aside from ones like Greendream and Snowflake and the Olives, I mean.
    You can tell that someone's a raider from the way they act and a Steel Ranger from the way they act, too, but every single wizard you've met has had different goals. Sure, you can have a nice chat with Nightcore about how her day's been, but that could easily mean diddly squat when you meet one of her other co-workers. Unless something changes, they're not a faction you can reliably build ties with, which makes them unreliable.

Doc attempts to listen to the arguments, hear what they're arguing about? (Per [roll0] vs 7)
    Doc heard nothing understandable; he'd need to be much closer in order to do so.

Otherwise he continues walking with Thanatos to the docks. "The Olives came to town by land, so if they're hiding in one of the ships, I reckon it;s most likely the one that the pirates came in from," he suggests quietly.
    Kahikalani's vessel still tied to the docks, and was immediately identifiable due to it's foreign appearance. However, it was rather hard to tell the difference Oakville's native fleet and any possible scavenged boats they had obtained, given that the vast majority of the ships could be characterized as 'rustbuckets'.

Thanatos eyed the ships, clearly watching for any sort of movement from the otherwise silent vessels. Yet, there wasn't any.

[Doc could roll INT to try and remember what out of the current array of ships didn't belong outright. Other rolls, such as Mechanics, do not have any penalty from lighting due to Doc being able to see in the dark.]

30. - Top - End - #600

[Doc could roll INT to try and remember what out of the current array of ships didn't belong outright. Other rolls, such as Mechanics, do not have any penalty from lighting due to Doc being able to see in the dark.]
    Doc thinks back to the array of ships in the dock last he was here... (INT (1d10)[4] vs. 7) Yay memory!

If that fails, he'll try Mechanics to identify ship(s) that look poorly maintained? (Mechs: (1d100)[80] vs. 27)
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-02-04 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Pfft, auto-correct you are silly.
    Digo Dragon - Artist