New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Convoy VI: Run Bandit, Run

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dragon View Post
    I'm not very sure about Cuth myself, but I'm hesitant to change my vote rn because of the alpha and I'm not convinced he's more wolfy than other players (Ramsus and Duck).
    Yeah, I don't think their participation levels are exactly a good look either. Tricky to tell the difference between "really busy" and "staying under the wire" though.

I'm not the Baner and we're not at LYLO, so if my wagon is still in the lead at the end of the day, it won't be disastrous for town.
    Last edited by Kish; 2018-05-13 at 08:36 PM.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

I suppose I'll switch to Kish if that's what the network thinks we should be doing.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Troll in the Playground

Kish. I do think that, uh. I have thoughts on stuff, but that can wait until tomorrow, I think.
    Spoiler: Quote(s)
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Temotei View Post
    You're my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneenibble View Post
    I'll kill them! I'll kill all of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinnLassie View Post
    We're crashing Wombat's wedding! WITH AN ARMY OF WOMBATS AND BUDGIES.

"So whosoever is a hedgehog let him see to it that his wife is a hedgehog also, and so forth."

4. - Top - End - #454
    Ogre in the Playground

Ok, it looks like I should not have shaded the mason so hard. Kish.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

5. - Top - End - #455
    Ogre in the Playground

Ugh, I'm on mobile and I lost some post I was posting.
    That should teach me to talk too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    Yeah, I don't think their participation levels are exactly a good look either. Tricky to tell the difference between "really busy" and "staying under the wire" though.

I'm not the Baner and we're not at LYLO, so if my wagon is still in the lead at the end of the day, it won't be disastrous for town.
    I don't think it's just that though. Are there any other reasons you had looking at Cuth posts?
    I had them quoted in my lost post, but I think with the way the votes have been going the wolves can largely have a hands off approach, maybe even encouraging the Xihirli/AV wagons earlier so I've been looking more critically at the ones who haven't rocked the boat too much.

Duck after some suspicion came into D5 with some good questioning and higher activity after some suspicion went his way, which is odd. If you flip wolf, it's too risky for him to also be a wolf and have done that.
    If you're town though, then Duck's D5 looks significantly worse especially coupled with previous play.

Ramsus doesn't have this change in activity but I found the posts where Ramsus pointed out Xihirli said strange things and the Kish/Kgato interaction looked like people playing it straight the most towny.
    But the votes themselves have been largely unexplained and since those townier posts Ramsus has voted with little discussion like the earlier Kgato one.

Cuthalion's been more talkative but I should quote posts and talk about why I think he doesn't look as sus to me when I can mouse, keyboard and not misclick/tap/swipe/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I suppose I'll switch to Kish if that's what the network thinks we should be doing.
    Idk what the network thinks, but I think I didn't see any posts by them saying they know Kish isn't town? The alternate wagons at the time are a vanilla town claimant and mason.

Do you have any thoughts on other people atm?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthalion View Post
    Kish. I do think that, uh. I have thoughts on stuff, but that can wait until tomorrow, I think.
    Is it better to wait?
    I go by they/them/their or he/him/his pronouns

6. - Top - End - #456
    Titan in the Playground

RD, I'm a little confused to what your statement to me is supposed to mean. It sounds like you're saying "the network doesn't know Kish isn't town, but one claim was a claim anyone could make and the other was a bad one to be voting for". Is that supposed to have meaning I'm not getting?

As for my thoughts, well Cuthalion's post was real weird. I'm not sure why as town in this situation not in the network you'd hold back information. And if he was in the network there's no reason to bring it up at all so still a weird thing to be saying.

7. - Top - End - #457
    Ogre in the Playground

RD, I'm a little confused to what your statement to me is supposed to mean. It sounds like you're saying "the network doesn't know Kish isn't town, but one claim was a claim anyone could make and the other was a bad one to be voting for". Is that supposed to have meaning I'm not getting?
    Sorry, I'll clarify.

I mean that the vibe I got from the network/masons was don't vote Kgato.
    From the thread, don't vote Extrail now. (Uncounterclaimed vanilla town)
    But not that Kish is a definite wolf, so at the time I thought it was weird there were never alternatives discussed except Kish suggesting Cuth. It's probably too late now and looking back it might have been too late then.

Sorry about probably bad wording.

8. - Top - End - #458
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh, by all means, continue discussing. I'm all in favor of Lex-Kat taking a week off from the game at this point, for my part.

9. - Top - End - #459
    Troll in the Playground

End of Day

- - - Updated - - -

Day 6

The day had started out well. Airship, as that is all anyone knew them as, was driving their balloon Eastward through Tennessee, following the convoy on their return to Georgia. Things were getting close, and tensions were running high. People needed answers, and they wanted them now.

Suddenly, all eyes were on Airship. Perhaps it was their choice in vehicle. Perhaps it was the fact that they never showed their face in public. Whatever the reason, Airship was now considered suspicious. The chatter over the radio was heavy with questions. Questions that the balloonist wasn't ready to answer. So when the other trucks surrounded the seemingly grounded vehicle, Airship did the only logical thing. He cut his losses and floated away.

A few of the truckers tried to hold on, to not let Airship escape, but they were not heavy enough, and they eventually let go.

Spoiler: Results
    Show
    Airship, the operator of a land-based hot air balloon, floated away and escaped. Kish was the Undercover Trucker.

Night 6 Begins
    (And will end in 24 hours.)

Missed 1 Day

Missed 2 Days

Auto-Lynch Replacement(s)
    GrayDeath

Spoiler: Player List
    Show

# Players Handle Cargo eliminated Role
    07 GrayDeath Milkyway 25,000 Liters of Milk Day 1 Trucker
    10 Aventine Big Bird Extensive Variety of Birds Day 2 Deputy Cletus Hogg
    12 Rakkoon Big Rak "Corn baby... just corn" Day 3 Deputy Junior Justice
    04 BasketOfPuppies Suicide Dog Gasoline Night 3 "Frog" or Lisette
    08 Xihirli MalevolentKindness Pixie-Baked Cakes Day 4 Trucker
    09 DeathSlayer7 The Mystery Machine The Gang, plus Sam and Dean Night 4 Mr. B
    06 AvatarVecna Primal Dan Halloween Masks Day 5 Trucker
    15 Murska Optics Fully functional MH-6 Little Bird scout helicopter Night 5 Hot Pants
    11 Kish Airship Smoke Day 6 Undercover Trucker
    ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
    01 Ramsus Wayward Son Load of 1967 Chevy Impalas
    02 kgato503 Big Cat Asserted Pet Toys
    03 Requilac The Rabid Goat Goats, Rabies Vaccines, and/or the Crown Jewels of England
    05 Cuthalion Reputation "Time itself, because why not?"
    13 Logic SpaceCamp Little Plastic Spaceship Toys
    14 Duck999 Ernie Rubber Ducks
    16 Rain Dragon Rain Dragon Assorted Parcels of Random Stuff.
    17 Extrail The Dragon Master Roleplaying games, paraphernalia, and dragon related pieces of all uses.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2018-05-15 at 10:02 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

10. - Top - End - #460
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Missed 1 Day
    Duck999
    Logic
    I hate to be a nitpicker,*but neither Duck nor I missed the day. We both voted Kish.
    *Actually, anyone that knows me would immediately know I LOVE being a nitpicker.
    Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #461
    Troll in the Playground

Night 6

Kathrine Gato, known to most of the truckers who pull up to her highway dive as "Sugar Bear" looked out from her booth, and saw three bears heading West on I-20. She went into the back and listened in on her interceptor, they was setting up a roadblock. Something about catching themselves...

"Hey out there, this is Sugar Bear, you hearin' me? There's a bear trap being set on Westbound on I-twenty, just outside of Atlanta. You boys, and girls, may want to find yourselves a way around it, hear?"

After repeating the warning a second time, Katharine got up and walked back out. Standing next to the counter, a not-so-friendly fuzzy stood waiting for her. "Aww, crapola." she says, then turns around to await her knew bracelets.

Outside of the Honey Pit bar 'n' grill, Kurt "Big Cat" Gato stood outside of his big red rig. He was just pulling in to see his sister, when he heard her call over the radio. Not too soon after the first call, a smokey sped past him, pulling up to the restaurant, and quickly making his way inside. Knowing there was trouble, Big Cat made his way inside. "Get your paws off my sister." he demanded.

Sugar Bear turns at the familiar voice, "Stay back, Kurt. He ain't gonna hurt me. We don't need no more trouble, hear? I'll be okay."

The deputy, knowing Big Cat's reputation, waits patiently for the man's response, thankful that he can hide the fear in his eyes behind a pair of shades.

Reluctantly, Big Cat steps back, and causes no trouble as the deputy takes his sister downtown.

Spoiler: Results
    Show
    Big Cat is helpless to help his sister, Sugar Bear. kgato503 was Sugar Bear, the Mason.

Day 7 Begins
    (And will end in 48 hours.)

Missed 1 Day

Missed 2 Days

Auto-Lynch Replacement(s)
    GrayDeath

Spoiler: Player List
    Show

# Players Handle Cargo eliminated Role
    07 GrayDeath Milkyway 25,000 Liters of Milk Day 1 Trucker
    10 Aventine Big Bird Extensive Variety of Birds Day 2 Deputy Cletus Hogg
    12 Rakkoon Big Rak "Corn baby... just corn" Day 3 Deputy Junior Justice
    04 BasketOfPuppies Suicide Dog Gasoline Night 3 "Frog" or Lisette
    08 Xihirli MalevolentKindness Pixie-Baked Cakes Day 4 Trucker
    09 DeathSlayer7 The Mystery Machine The Gang, plus Sam and Dean Night 4 Mr. B
    06 AvatarVecna Primal Dan Halloween Masks Day 5 Trucker
    15 Murska Optics Fully functional MH-6 Little Bird scout helicopter Night 5 Hot Pants
    11 Kish Airship Smoke Day 6 Undercover Trucker
    02 kgato503 Big Cat Assorted Pet Toys Night 6 Sugar Bear
    ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
    01 Ramsus Wayward Son Load of 1967 Chevy Impalas
    03 Requilac The Rabid Goat Goats, Rabies Vaccines, and/or the Crown Jewels of England
    05 Cuthalion Reputation "Time itself, because why not?"
    13 Logic SpaceCamp Little Plastic Spaceship Toys
    14 Duck999 Ernie Rubber Ducks
    16 Rain Dragon Rain Dragon Assorted Parcels of Random Stuff.
    17 Extrail The Dragon Master Roleplaying games, paraphernalia, and dragon related pieces of all uses.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

12. - Top - End - #462
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Well, if things continue to go the way they do, then it looks like I am going to die tonight. Best make this day worth it.

On the day that me and Kgato revealed ourselves, we were talking about who we thoughts where bears. Eventually our conclusion was that the remaining three where probably Kish, Cuthalion and Ramsus. Normally I would say my reason as to why I am suspicious of them, but the rationale behind this involved some of BoP’s scry results before he died which if found out by the bears could prove to be disastrous for us. Perhaps I forgot to mention this, but me and the other masons were in contact with BoP before he died. I am going to need you to trust me on my suspicions, as Kgato did tell you all I was a mason, and he did flip mason. So unless Kgato as a mason for some reason wanted to help the bears, then I must be a trucker.

We were not completely sure of this list, it’s just hunches and guesses, but we were fairly confident.

I will be voting for Cuthalion. I have nothing new to add except for what has already been stated about him. That and some other reasoning which I already stated I shouldn’t speak of where the bears could hear. Ramsus to me seems like a much lesser threat because they are the more quiet of the two.
    Last edited by Requilac; 2018-05-17 at 08:46 PM.
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

My D&D 5e Homebrew Content

The Necronomicon. An >30 Page Cthulhu Mythos Supplement

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

Check here for my extended homebrew signature!

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Eventually our conclusion was that the remaining three where probably Kish, Cuthalion and Ramsus. Normally I would say my reason as to why I am suspicious of them, but the rationale behind this involved some of BoP’s scry results before he died which if found out by the bears could prove to be disastrous for us.

Ramsus to me seems like a much lesser threat because they are the more quiet of the two.
    I'll vote for sure later in the day, but I'm not as sure about this as if there were more solid discussion points behind these.

I'm a bit too confused at the moment. BoP's scries (unless you're claiming one or more of them are fake) are already public?
    The N1 scry was Aventine revealed D2 alongside seer/fool claim then Aventine lynch which was part I of why they were so confirmed.
    The N2 scry was Rakkoon revealed D3 after no votes (one FoS) which was part II of why they were so confirmed.
    Alas N3 BoP disappeared.

You don't have anything unrelated to these secrets you can put here so we can do some solving? Unless all of town is networked (best not to reveal if true?) then there are un-networked town in this thread who can help and who may be helped by what can be said.

Ramsus I think is being underestimated there, tbh from what I can remember. (Also, have you seen his signature?)

Also, I'm a fan of looking at tallies and thought this might be useful. I really think from that it's a risky bus by Duck if wolf, so I don't want to vote Duck in the near future.

Spoiler: Day 6 Before and After mason claim
    Show
    Before mason claim!

Kish - Rain Dragon, Kgato, Duck999, Requilac (First to four)
    Extrail - Requilac, Cuthalion,
    Kgato - Kish, Extrail, Ramsus, Logic

After mason claim!

Kish - Rain Dragon, Kgato, Duck999, Requilac, Extrail, Ramsus, Logic
    Extrail - Requilac, Cuthalion,
    Kgato - Kish, Extrail, Ramsus, Logic
    Cuthalion - Kish

14. - Top - End - #464
    Titan in the Playground

Given it seems like the alternate wagon will be me, I'll trust the mason and vote for Cuthalion.

@RD: He was saying the reasoning behind which scries BoP was making, not that BoP made more scries than were made public. (Was BoP even alive long enough to possibly have made scries he didn't make public if we assume one scry was of a mason?)

15. - Top - End - #465
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll vote for Ramsus then.

The remaining players are...

Requilac - claimed mason
    Rain Dragon - I can't vote for me...!
    Extrail - claimed vanilla town a couple of days ago, wasn't contested and looks genuine to me for now about it.
    Duck999 - D5 and D6 look good for him both voting record-wise and catching Kish
    Logic - Seems to me to be towny, putting in effort toward discussion and doing those ISOs which I don't really remember people doing here.
    Cuthalion - Suspected wolf by the network. I think also the more I read his posts, the more D6 looks strange but that's two posts out of several. Will reread overall later anyway and I am curious about those thoughts...
    Ramsus - Suspected wolf by the network, currently has no votes. Reads largely neutral to me on posts alone but the votes with the most put behind them were D2. The D6 Kgato vote pre mason claim especially sticks out to me as not looking too great.

Given it seems like the alternate wagon will be me, I'll trust the mason and vote for Cuthalion.

@RD: He was saying the reasoning behind which scries BoP was making, not that BoP made more scries than were made public. (Was BoP even alive long enough to possibly have made scries he didn't make public if we assume one scry was of a mason?)
    I thought it was the results because the post specified that.
    I shouldn't poke at it though.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2018-05-17 at 08:19 PM.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

I'm a bit too confused at the moment. BoP's scries (unless you're claiming one or more of them are fake) are already public?
    The N1 scry was Aventine revealed D2 alongside seer/fool claim then Aventine lynch which was part I of why they were so confirmed.
    The N2 scry was Rakkoon revealed D3 after no votes (one FoS) which was part II of why they were so confirmed.
    Alas N3 BoP disappeared.
    It does indeed seem like you are right. BoP died on N3 after only revealing two people's roles. But on the night when BoP died, they sent me a PM to deliver to the other masons which revealed another person's role (which I can't disclose here because the person had a trucker power role). If you couldn't tell, I was sort of serving as a medium between the seer and the masons. I had assumed that BoP must have scryed on someone the same night that they died on. I actually sent BoP a message asking why they didn't reveal it to the main thread, but before they could respond it was already too late.

I am still curious as to why the baner wasn't protecting BoP that night, but that is a whole different matter altogether.

You don't have anything unrelated to these secrets you can put here so we can do some solving? Unless all of town is networked (best not to reveal if true?) then there are un-networked town in this thread who can help and who may be helped by what can be said.
    There is actually a network going on with me and some other truckers, but they have requested that I not reveal their identities so I must honor their wishes. I really wish I could say more, but the reason behind our suspicions is mostly hinged on secret information gained from that network I formed and already stated thoughts.

The only new info I think we failed to mention is that Extrail seemed way too sincere with his wording to be lying so we assumed he was town and that Logic was being so helpful to the convoy that it was unlikely he was a wolf (or he could have been a wolf, which was just really bad at their job). I think that is the only info which hasn't already been stated (such as Ramsus' quietness) and wouln't endanger the other members of the network.

Ramsus I think is being underestimated there, tbh from what I can remember. (Also, have you seen his signature?)
    I didn't say Ramsus was less of a threat because he was less competent, I claimed that he was a lot quieter. Ramsus has told us that he is very busy as of late, which means that if he is a wolf, he can't devote as much time and thought to destroying the Convoy. It is possible that he could be lieing about that of course, but even then it is a good idea to at least vote for him, because if his schedule suddenly opens up and they can post a lot more once the attention is on them then we have some (albeit weak) proof that Ramsus wasn't being honest about time constraints.
    [/QUOTE]
    -
    I have designed a Gothic Horror TTRPG built for actual play performances. If you want to play some sessions using it or talk theory, read more about it here!

Faerie Vampyre Monsters. Won 1st place in the GitP Monster Design Contest: Shapeshifters.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Barbarian in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

I'm going to vote for cuthalion. Though i'm really glad we finally killed the undercover trucker. He was one of those guys that really needed to die and this means theirs only two 2 smokers left so i think i'm going to do a day role count. It's the only thing i can think of that is somewhat useful.

7 people left.

2 (wolves) smokeys.
    Sheriff T. Buford(half the vote actually counts to him)
    Deputy Enos Strate

So 5 people left. on the trucker side. Mr. B Mother Bear and hot pants 3 masons are dead, and 3 truckers dead and of course the seer who died too soon. So
    So the remaining roles on our side is
    The Bandit(Baner) Hmm He might have been threatened that night by a wolf but why is he still alive then.
    Little Beaver a mason lets hope they found other people to join their network. Requilac uncounterclaimed for now, and someone who they backed up who was a confirmed mason.
    Lisette(Fool) Honestly You might be more useful then I am. Don't feel too bad your just a fool in the convoy.
    1 trucker alive and the snowman. One of them is Extrail.

Cuthalion.
    If he is sheriff t. Buford we'll need 5 voters on him. if the two wolves vote for one person. If he isn't and he's a townie we really need to kill deputy enos strate next.
    Last edited by Extrail; 2018-05-17 at 08:20 PM.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm as suspicious of some of these targets as the next trucker, but I feel like we need to look a little more at Logic. He's been actively participating, sure, but his reads have yet to catch a wolf. The best I can find in his favor is that he said he was going to do a Kish ISO, but it never happened. Obviously it could just be forgetfulness, but with his level of gameplay, I feel like this is more him shifting suspicion away from partners. Instead of the Kish ISO, we got ISO's on me and Cuthalion. On the day Kish was bussed, Logic was on the counter wagon until that counter wagon was revealed to be a mason. By no means am I an expert, but this is just some food for thought.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

I guess with the day almost over, I might as well vote Logic to try to apply some pressure.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    I'm as suspicious of some of these targets as the next trucker, but I feel like we need to look a little more at Logic. He's been actively participating, sure, but his reads have yet to catch a wolf. The best I can find in his favor is that he said he was going to do a Kish ISO, but it never happened. Obviously it could just be forgetfulness, but with his level of gameplay, I feel like this is more him shifting suspicion away from partners. Instead of the Kish ISO, we got ISO's on me and Cuthalion. On the day Kish was bussed, Logic was on the counter wagon until that counter wagon was revealed to be a mason. By no means am I an expert, but this is just some food for thought.
    The only people I am currently not suspicious of is those in the network, so of course logic is someone to be worried about, I am just not as concerned about him as I am some of the others.
    -

21. - Top - End - #471

EvilClericGuy

Logic did defend kish. who is a confirmed smokey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    *crickets*

I don't like how almost no one has said anything in the past 12 hours. Like everyone is playing with their cards too close to their vest.

Xihirli's villager flip was unexpected, but it wasn't that shocking.

- - - Updated - - -

Kish's ISO is next. I may not finish it before dawn.
    and this is what duck999 was referring to. And duck999 does bring up some good points. I'd be willing to wager logic is likely a wolf. course i'm still new in the game, so it's pretty much worthless.
    Last edited by Extrail; 2018-05-17 at 08:10 PM.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

Since people are online I'll leave some thoughts.

I was rereading yesterday/today and thinking about what Duck said. He's got a good point, though I was focusing on the Rakkoon/Logic interaction D2 just now.

If they were wolf buddies and considering that Rakkoon drew a vote for the Logic logic as well as skepticism from kgato*, I'm not really sure if that is effective distancing because Logic was contributing to the discussion about Rakkoon's actions there though didn't change his vote to Rakkoon. Is that safe though? There was other stuff that could be talked about and that discussion definitely drew attention. I'm on the fence, but for now I'd say it's probably another thing in Logic's favour.

I also would like to look closely at the Logic/Cuth interaction late D4/through D5.

(Not serious or game solving related)
    *There were two K Gatos...? How oblivious am I?! Wh- /mind blown

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Extrail View Post
    Logic did defend kish. who is a confirmed smokey.
    I might have missed that, could you point me in the right direction? Would like to see.

EDIT - It's post 445. Hmm...
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2018-05-17 at 08:12 PM.

23. - Top - End - #473

EvilClericGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Everyone but me has cast a vote. By my count we have:
    Kish - 4 - (Rain Dragon, Kgato, Duck, Requilac)
    Extrail - 1 - (Requilac, Cuthalion)
    Kgato - 3 - (Kish, Extrail, Ramsus)

Cuthalion's vote is from prior to the narrator reveal about the Hooper, and probably why he is on Extrail instead of one of our other top candidates.
    But what tips it for me is the following post by Kgato:
    This is demonstably false. Kish has been posting with far more frequency than all but myself, Requilac, and Xihirli.

But you, Kgato, are above only 3 living players: Extrail, Duck, and Cuth.
    here you go. this is defending kish, and what i was referring to though it's almost certainly meaningless. I mean right it doesn't scream wolf, but did seem suspicious to me when i came from the approach that logic might be a wolf.
    Last edited by Extrail; 2018-05-17 at 08:13 PM.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Ogre in the Playground

here you go. this is defending kish, and what i was referring to though it's almost certainly meaningless. I mean right it doesn't scream wolf, but did seem suspicious to me when i came from the approach that logic might be a wolf.
    Mm, I'd glanced over that one a bit much.
    It also steps around talking about any of the other stuff about Kish, which could be odd.

Combined with Duck's points, I'll join in the Logic pressure because Logic looks a little more suspicious than Ramsus atm.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2018-05-17 at 08:32 PM.

25. - Top - End - #475

EvilClericGuy

Based on what I've learned from logic, I should vote for who i'm casting shade on Logic
    Last edited by Extrail; 2018-05-17 at 08:34 PM.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ogre in the Playground

Uh wait, but now Logic's in the lead not Cuth and I just wanted to add to the pressure, so... oops...

I'll change my vote to Cuthalion.

I still think the other thing (aside from being a more major participant in conversation so far) in Logic's favour is the Rakkoon/Logic interaction, can't really shake that it doesn't look likely if they were both on the same team.

27. - Top - End - #477

EvilClericGuy

didn't want that either thanks rain dragon for pointing that out. Cuthalion i tried to put shade on him not kill him. but here's the thing rakkoon was detected by a scry right? where the seer was basically completely confirmed. So of course logic isn't going to defend him. course i might be messing up my early game knowlege. He not voting for him is probably all he thought he could do without making himself seem suspicious. if he is a wolf.
    Last edited by Extrail; 2018-05-17 at 08:38 PM.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ogre in the Playground

What are we doing? XP
    I'm not going to change my vote again for at least an hour (EDIT - If at all).

didn't want that either thanks rain dragon for pointing that out. Cuthalion i tried to put shade on him not kill him. but here's the thing rakkoon was detected by a scry right?
    I meant the day before the Rakkoon follow the seer day.

It starts from these two posts and continue.
    Last edited by Rain Dragon; 2018-05-17 at 08:40 PM.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Alright, I changed my vote back to Cuthalion. Maybe you guys put a little too much pressure on Logic there...
    -

30. - Top - End - #480
    Ogre in the Playground

I normally post from work, and I've been busy the last few days. I've only got time for one quick question and observation: Extrail, why are you just following the lead wagon?
    Spoiler
    Show