New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Werewolf Central: ((All Wolves Please Read))

Quote Originally Posted by Raldor View Post
    Banjo,

That looks really good. I especially like the changes to the lovers. Typically they are just a big disadvantage, this makes them mildly more powerful.

My suggestions:
    For Kadaj & Loz. Depending on the number of players you might need more or less starting werewolves. If you plan on limiting this to a certain number of players that might be just right though. (And I can definitely see limiting the size of this one)

The Devil: you didn't specify how many random encounters it can defeat.

I was going to suggest maybe allowing some roles to change which encounters they can defeat as a 'just for fun' type of thing. But I think figuring out who can defeat what might be an important (and fun) part of the game, so I think I'd argue against that at this point.
    Thanks Raldor for your views and advice. I forgot to put the devils kills in, it would be able to take down two types of encounter. I was basing the number of wolves on getting 25-30 players, I’d either limit sign-ups to 30 or add one or more Children of Mako at the start, reducing the alphas recruiting ability by the same margin. I have been considering listing the type on encounters the power roles can kill before the game starts, but I’m unsure as to whether this would make them too vulnerable, or maybe add to the tactics, e.g. someone claims to be Cloud, you could throw him against something the role can kill, see if he survives!

Quote Originally Posted by Korias View Post
    Damnit! That idea was floating in my head...
    Banjo, do you need a Co-narrartor? I'd be happy to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwenet View Post
    I really really like the game you set up Banjo.

In addition, anyone looking for a co-narrator? Zombies is wrapping up soon.
    Korias, Pwenet, I am looking for a co-narrator when the time comes to start the game. I’m going to wait until I’ve finished Fatbelly, hopefully Zombies and YOW will have wrapped up by then, thinning out my games a bit. I’m thinking that this would start somewhere in mid-late November, and if either of you were able to co-narrate with me then it would be appreciated.

Thanks Haruki-kun for your enthusiasm! Based on everyone’s positive comments I’ll start looking for a suitable recruiting and starting time. Does anyone have any opinions on whether I should make the encounters the power roles can kill common knowledge?

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

2. - Top - End - #212
    Barbarian in the Playground

Mid November? Let me check:

By then, TARDIS II should be in full swing, so yeah. I'm avaliable.

3. - Top - End - #213

OldWizardGuy

My schedule will be clear as of that point, so I'm available if need be.
    My DM Reputation
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspectre
    I'm good at making you fear the unknown. Pwenet is good at making you fear the known, which had been the unknown five minutes before he pushed you off screaming into the abyss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalirren View Post
    I'm feeling this real hard now.
    Curse you, Pwenet. Curse you.... You had my hopes up there...

4. - Top - End - #214
    Banned

OK, I'm back.
    But I have 50 new PMs to check out that all have to do with games, so be patient as I work my way through them please.
    I have a 15 hour work day in the morning, so I'll get some of it done tonight and the rest will have to wait until I get home tomorrow night.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

Keep it cool Shadow, hope everything is better now.
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

6. - Top - End - #216
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

To all those playing Alchemists, thank you for your patience.

Skippy and I have been having some.......... let's say difficulties. Apperently some of the PM's got sent out to more than one player, some got sent out to the wrong people, and some didn't get set out at all.

Skippy and I are going to send out confirmation messages to let everyone know their "real" roles. As soon as we're done, we're putting up the Game Thread.

Apologies for any inconveniences. Feel free to stab us to your hearts' content.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Banned

OPs have been updated with all the new game stuff since I've been away and/or lazy.

Still need to add the new "untested spinoffs" that have arisen.

@v: And edited in the OPs.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2007-10-29 at 01:11 AM.

8. - Top - End - #218

I'm very happy to tell everyone that Alchemists has now begun.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello -

I'd like to generate a list of items that have been added/used in WW games.

Either one use items, or items that have changed hands, etc.

For example, in Mafia V one of the players got a pair of Binoculars that offered a 75% scry. It was a one-use item.

What were some other items, how well did they work? I'd like to create a list that I can reference when I run WW VI.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    My Suggestion:
    Have a few other roles. That way you'll have a lot going on, other than fool scries. The whole "everyone's a fool" thing sounds interesting, but having 30 fools will be somewhat annoying after a while.
    Just a few people will be "sure" of their role.
    So maybe have fake baners? I'm thinking a Van Helsing-ish theme.

GOOD GUYS
    Spoiler
    Show
    Van Helsing (Night Baner): He has learned to kill all manner of evil creatures of the night. He can defend one person each night from the SoD. If the protected person is attacked, Van Helsing also kills a random SoD. However, because he was infected, he can scry as any role.

Carl (Real Seer): This monk knows how to identify the SoD from the Villagers. Scries as Carl or Villager.

Other monks (Fools/villagers): They all think that they are as good as Carl. But they aren't. Always scry Carl as a fool, and are always scried truthfully by him. Otherwise scryed as Villager or Carl.

Anna Valerious (Day Baner): Anna Has the ability to sway the crowd away from someone. They are protected from lynching, and whoever had the second most points is lynched. Scries as Villager or Anna. In addition, the role of lover is turned into a double bladed knife. Anna and Velkan fill this role.

BAD GUYS
    Spoiler
    Show
    Velkan Valerious/werewolf (Alpha): Velkan has been infected by Dracula, and now he is the leader of Dracula's spawn. If he is alive, any SoD victims are converted to SoD. Scries as Villager. Is the other end of the Lovers with Anna

Count Vladislaus Dracula (Devil): Dracula has created the Spawn of Darkness by infecting Velkan's victims with vapirism. He can use his dark powers to discern the identity of one person per night. Scries as Dracula or SoD.

Verona, Marishka, and Aleera (WW Fools): Dracula's three wives, and they all think they can control the dark powers like he can. Scry as Dracula or SoD.

Spawn of Darkness (WW): These are Velkan's victims after Dracula infects them with vapirism. They don't know who each other are at the begining.

Alright, what do you think? And just clearing this up, Until Velkan is killed, the target of the SoD's is kept secret and handle via PM. Yes, Velkan can be killed by the SoD.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

11. - Top - End - #221

Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
    So maybe have fake baners? I'm thinking a Van Helsing-ish theme.

GOOD GUYS
    Spoiler
    Show
    Van Helsing (Night Baner): He has learned to kill all manner of evil creatures of the night. He can defend one person each night from the SoD. If the protected person is attacked, Van Helsing also kills a random SoD. However, because he was infected, he can scry as any role.

Carl (Real Seer): This monk knows how to identify the SoD from the Villagers. Scries as Carl or Villager.

Other monks (Fools/villagers): They all think that they are as good as Carl. But they aren't. Always scry Carl as a fool, and are always scried truthfully by him. Otherwise scryed as Villager or Carl.

Anna Valerious (Day Baner): Anna Has the ability to sway the crowd away from someone. They are protected from lynching, and whoever had the second most points is lynched. Scries as Villager or Anna. In addition, the role of lover is turned into a double bladed knife. Anna and Velkan fill this role.

BAD GUYS
    Spoiler
    Show
    Velkan Valerious/werewolf (Alpha): Velkan has been infected by Dracula, and now he is the leader of Dracula's spawn. If he is alive, any SoD victims are converted to SoD. Scries as Villager. Is the other end of the Lovers with Anna

Count Vladislaus Dracula (Devil): Dracula has created the Spawn of Darkness by infecting Velkan's victims with vapirism. He can use his dark powers to discern the identity of one person per night. Scries as Dracula or SoD.

Verona, Marishka, and Aleera (WW Fools): Dracula's three wives, and they all think they can control the dark powers like he can. Scry as Dracula or SoD.

Spawn of Darkness (WW): These are Velkan's victims after Dracula infects them with vapirism. They don't know who each other are at the begining.

Alright, what do you think? And just clearing this up, Until Velkan is killed, the target of the SoD's is kept secret and handle via PM. Yes, Velkan can be killed by the SoD.
    Quite interesting. I like the lovers overlapping like that. At least the role isn't so much a burden on one side as an obstacle for both sides.

EDIT: I do have one issue i just noticed, though. Does that mean Anna can't win? I mean, if she's on the good guys' side, she has to kill the opposite side in order to stop them, including Velkan. If Velkan dies, she dies, therefore loses. But if the bad guys win, she loses too. What happens with that?
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2007-10-29 at 09:13 PM.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

Basicly, I'm thinking that Velkan, Anna, and Van Helsing all win if Dracula dies and they're still alive. And actually, I'm changing it a little. If Anna will be lynched, Velkan jumps in to save her, kills a random person, gets killed by VH, and then the lynch continues. If Velkan is attacked by the blind SoD (they don't know it's him), Anna appears and kills one before being overwhelmed with Velkan. So basicly, they protect the each other from their sides form of lynch. And no, despite being the lovers, because of the lover specific roles, they don't know who the other is. Anna won't die if Velkan is lynched, and Velkan won't die if Anna is WWed.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

Well, if no one has any more comments, I'll post the recruitment thread tommorow morning.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

14. - Top - End - #224

Hm, we've already got a vampire game going on, but another one wouldn't hurt, I suppose. Not sure if now is the right time though, as there are several games still running, and even more about to start up. If you want to avoid a lot of autolynches I suggest waiting a while.
    That, or making sure that you attract enough people by campaigning for it quite a bit (Alchemists for example, seems to have brought in a surprising lot of new players, despite the current oversaturated schedule, so it's definitely possible).

A few things:
    • Turning every villager into a fool will be a nightmare to keep track of. You really, really don't want to receive 30+ scry requests every single night phase. A couple of fake seers (say, 4-5) might not be a bad idea though.
    • Anna: You could give Anna some sort of single-use antidote item she could use on Velkan to cure his werewolf status (the trick being, of course, figuring out who Velkan is). But that goes hand in hand with certain concepts you don't want to touch on, such as 'turning a bad guy into a good one' (once that happens, the game is completely over, since Velkan will know most, if not all of the vampires).

Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy
      If Anna will be lynched, Velkan jumps in to save her, kills a random person, gets killed by VH, and then the lynch continues.
      That seems needlessly complicated to me.

Personally, I'd just ditch the Anna-Velkan 'lovers' concept. She got over his death it in the movie, so why not here as well?

My biggest gripe with Anna is the following: the day baner is somewhat counterproductive to the villagers. If the day baner has to interfere, it means the villagers are lynching the wrong person anyway. So rather than doing something right, the day baner prevents people from doing something wrong. In other words, the day baner isn't all that important to the village.
      (Of course, that's a bit irrelevant anyway, since he/she will end up protecting him/herself most of the time anyway).

The point is: what's to stop Anna from simply declaring her role at the start of the game? Or hinting at it in an unsubtle manner? Or insigating a lynch mob through a proxy she PM'd? The villagers only lose the day baner, whereas the SoD's lose their alpha and their recruiting ability. This is - by all means - a perfect deal for the villagers. There is no reason for them not to do this, yet it breaks the game in half from day one.
    • Velkan: (assuming the Anna angle is fixed somewhat)
      Personally, I'd just make Dracula the bad guy. Velkan is really only a secondary character. There's no need to elevate him to überbadguy status.

That being said, the concept of turning all SoD victims into SoD's themselves is pretty neat (since no one will actually die at night), but it also means daily recruitment.
      Daily recruitment, is insanely powerful. This is by far the biggest balance issue that needs to be adressed. Yes, even if this ability requires Velkan to be alive.
    • Verona, Marishka, Aleera: Same rationale as the monks. Adding too much fools to the game results in PM overkill for the narrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy
    Hm, who knows eachother actually? Does Velkan know who Dracula is? Does Dracula know who his wives are? (Etc.)

I'd also add a few more roles to spice things up a bit. Unfortunately the movie gives you little room to work with, but nothing stops you from adding more characters to the mix, such as Jekyll/Hyde or that undertaker guy.
    Of couse, you can also think up new roles/groups altogether. A few masons, some items... Perhaps you could give Verona, Marishka & Aleera some sort of minor ability too.
    Just throwing out a few ideas here.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

15. - Top - End - #225
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mafia IV -

Mafia IV recruitment will begin when Mafia V finishes.

Narrators - Kyrian, Andre Fairchilde

Mafia IV will be a Star Wars themed WW Game.

Tentative Roles will be:

Devil –Boba Fett (75% Scry chance)
    Bounty Hunters (Mafia)

Devil – Jabba the Hutt (75% Scry chance)
    Huttese Gangsters (Mafia)

Jedi (Masons)
    Rebels (Villagers)
    Seer – R2D2
    Fool – C3PO
    Baner – Luke Skywalker
    Lovers – Han Solo & Princess Leia

Days will be 48 hours, Nights will be 24. Autolynches with 3 days of inactivity, unless previously notified.

Some details still being worked out, questions appreciated.

Currently not scheduled to be an Alpha game.

Mafia groups do not have recruitment.

Start Date will supercede my Mafia VI start date which is.... Dec 1.
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2007-10-31 at 07:49 AM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Final Fantasy Advent Children: The Return of Sephiroth

I've put up a tentative start date on the website of November 11th, with recruiting starting the week before. This may change based on the status of other games and the amount of interest it get's etc.

My search for a co-narrator to bounch ideas off will now begin in earnest

17. - Top - End - #227

Ye Olde West 2 has ended.

The townspeople and villagers won a hard fought game.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

18. - Top - End - #228
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bookboy View Post
    Well, if no one has any more comments, I'll post the recruitment thread tommorow morning.
    There are already quite a few games recruiting.
    Starting one more at the same time will detract from the attention that your game (not to mention everyone else's) wil get.
    Check out wolvesitp.com and see when the first available week is, if you please.

19. - Top - End - #229
    Ogre in the Playground

Llama, llama, duck has started, in the same thread as recruitment was.
    ٩๏̯͡๏
    New found land. It's like Untitled Document, for places - Flickerdart

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Freshmeat_ View Post
    Hm, we've already got a vampire game going on, but another one wouldn't hurt, I suppose. Not sure if now is the right time though, as there are several games still running, and even more about to start up. If you want to avoid a lot of autolynches I suggest waiting a while.
    That, or making sure that you attract enough people by campaigning for it quite a bit (Alchemists for example, seems to have brought in a surprising lot of new players, despite the current oversaturated schedule, so it's definitely possible).

A few things:
    • Turning every villager into a fool will be a nightmare to keep track of. You really, really don't want to receive 30+ scry requests every single night phase. A couple of fake seers (say, 4-5) might not be a bad idea though.
    • Anna: You could give Anna some sort of single-use antidote item she could use on Velkan to cure his werewolf status (the trick being, of course, figuring out who Velkan is). But that goes hand in hand with certain concepts you don't want to touch on, such as 'turning a bad guy into a good one' (once that happens, the game is completely over, since Velkan will know most, if not all of the vampires).

That seems needlessly complicated to me.

Personally, I'd just ditch the Anna-Velkan 'lovers' concept. She got over his death it in the movie, so why not here as well?

My biggest gripe with Anna is the following: the day baner is somewhat counterproductive to the villagers. If the day baner has to interfere, it means the villagers are lynching the wrong person anyway. So rather than doing something right, the day baner prevents people from doing something wrong. In other words, the day baner isn't all that important to the village.
      (Of course, that's a bit irrelevant anyway, since he/she will end up protecting him/herself most of the time anyway).

The point is: what's to stop Anna from simply declaring her role at the start of the game? Or hinting at it in an unsubtle manner? Or insigating a lynch mob through a proxy she PM'd? The villagers only lose the day baner, whereas the SoD's lose their alpha and their recruiting ability. This is - by all means - a perfect deal for the villagers. There is no reason for them not to do this, yet it breaks the game in half from day one.
    • Velkan: (assuming the Anna angle is fixed somewhat)
      Personally, I'd just make Dracula the bad guy. Velkan is really only a secondary character. There's no need to elevate him to überbadguy status.

That being said, the concept of turning all SoD victims into SoD's themselves is pretty neat (since no one will actually die at night), but it also means daily recruitment.
      Daily recruitment, is insanely powerful. This is by far the biggest balance issue that needs to be adressed. Yes, even if this ability requires Velkan to be alive.
    • Verona, Marishka, Aleera: Same rationale as the monks. Adding too much fools to the game results in PM overkill for the narrators.

Hm, who knows eachother actually? Does Velkan know who Dracula is? Does Dracula know who his wives are? (Etc.)

I'd also add a few more roles to spice things up a bit. Unfortunately the movie gives you little room to work with, but nothing stops you from adding more characters to the mix, such as Jekyll/Hyde or that undertaker guy.
    Of couse, you can also think up new roles/groups altogether. A few masons, some items... Perhaps you could give Verona, Marishka & Aleera some sort of minor ability too.
    Just throwing out a few ideas here.
    It's paranoia, no one knows who anyone is. Dracula and his wives are all told that they're Dracula. Hell, since the SoD and Velkan don't know who they end up attacking due to no coordination, they don't know who they new guy is. Anna-Velkan was intended to balance it out for the recruitment, giving another way to kill the recruiting Alpha.

I changed it to three fake seers per team. I thought masons didn't fit in with Paranoia type games? And I felt that Dracula was the best choice for seer, especially since that left me with three ready-made WW fools. I wanted to include Anna, but couldn't think of any other role for her. The conditional situation was largely to make it possible for Anna to win.

And Shadow, the game will likely start over either Thankgiving or Christmass holiday when I have time to type these things. Provided it isn't taken, I'd like to reserve one of them.
    Last edited by Vhaidara; 2007-11-01 at 06:32 AM.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ogre in the Playground

Pwenet has kindly offered his skills for co-narration of Final Fantasy: Advent Children

The recruitment thread will be up on Wednesday, we're just ironing out a few things in the rules.

22. - Top - End - #232

TARDIS II Is recruiting (I think I posted it, but it wont let me check), and it needs players! 45 Slots, but only 19 applicants! I've extended the deadline to November 14th recruting, starting the 15th, as we have LESS THAN HALF of the applicants needed.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Dwarf in the Playground

Update to WW Classic XIII

We, the narrators (Zar Peter, Curlykitgirl, and myself) will be running Discworld WW a bit earlier than the reserved WWC XIII.

We are instead proposing to run Discworld WW starting on January 20, 2008.

Recruiting to begin *around* Dec 25, 2007.

More to come on the rules - rules and writing to be heavily (and I mean heavily) influenced by Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.

Raldor - please add to WolvesInThePlayground. Thanks!

That is all.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post
    Mafia IV -

Mafia IV recruitment will begin when Mafia V finishes.

Narrators - Kyrian, Andre Fairchilde

Mafia IV will be a Star Wars themed WW Game.

Tentative Roles will be:

Devil –Boba Fett (75% Scry chance)
    Bounty Hunters (Mafia)

Devil – Jabba the Hutt (75% Scry chance)
    Huttese Gangsters (Mafia)

Jedi (Masons)
    Rebels (Villagers)
    Seer – R2D2
    Fool – C3PO
    Baner – Luke Skywalker
    Lovers – Han Solo & Princess Leia

Days will be 48 hours, Nights will be 24. Autolynches with 3 days of inactivity, unless previously notified.

Some details still being worked out, questions appreciated.

Currently not scheduled to be an Alpha game.

Mafia groups do not have recruitment.

Start Date will supercede my Mafia VI start date which is.... Dec 1.
    [Nerdy Nitpick]The Huttese gangsters and Bounty Hunters often work together, so that may not work. Also, the Hunters work for anyone with money. How about Imperial agents? Now that's group clash. [/Nerdy Nitpick]

Also, if you want to make lovers an interesting role, give 'em abilities. Current Identities would make for a Emperor or similar for Leia (she's a politician) and maybe a semi scry for Han (smuggler and was and Imp graduate). Other options include making the pair the droids (which could work) or a Jedi duo (Luke/Mara or Jania/Jacen come to mind). But the Solos as a role that relies on someone else is heavy in irony.

Discworld WW = Win.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Traveling_Angel View Post
    [Nerdy Nitpick]The Huttese gangsters and Bounty Hunters often work together, so that may not work. Also, the Hunters work for anyone with money. How about Imperial agents? Now that's group clash. [/Nerdy Nitpick]

Also, if you want to make lovers an interesting role, give 'em abilities. Current Identities would make for a Emperor or similar for Leia (she's a politician) and maybe a semi scry for Han (smuggler and was and Imp graduate). Other options include making the pair the droids (which could work) or a Jedi duo (Luke/Mara or Jania/Jacen come to mind). But the Solos as a role that relies on someone else is heavy in irony.

Discworld WW = Win.
    Ok, how about -
    Darth Vader - Devil
    Imperialist Agents

Thanks for the feedback!

26. - Top - End - #236
    Halfling in the Playground

*Has sudden Idea*

It's the Monty Python and the Holy Grail Werewolf!

It is time for King arthur to attack the castle unnnnnngh... and gain the holy grail, but the French shall attempt to Taunt them away! WHO WILL WIN!

Roles:
    Good
    Spoiler
    Show

King Arthur: Baner, also knows the retainer
    Knights of the round table: Masons, consist of 5 people: Sir Robin, Sir Gallahad, Sir Lancelot, Sir Beneviere, and sir not appearing in this movie.
    Knights: villagers
    Retainer: effectively a knight who knows king Arthur
    Tim the Enchanter: Seer
    The old man in the woods: Fool

Evil
    Spoiler
    Show

The French King: Alpha
    The French: werewolves
    And Don't Come back, or I taunt you a second time!: taunter: will be not explained (think the skill monkey from Revo 4)
    Well it could be an African swallow: Devil

And there will be random events, following the path of the movie, so maybe on day 2 they find the knights of ni, or something unusual like that.

I AM the dread pirate llamarts.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Fairchilde View Post
    Update to WW Classic XIII

We, the narrators (Zar Peter, Curlykitgirl, and myself) will be running Discworld WW a bit earlier than the reserved WWC XIII.

We are instead proposing to run Discworld WW starting on January 20, 2008.

Recruiting to begin *around* Dec 25, 2007.

More to come on the rules - rules and writing to be heavily (and I mean heavily) influenced by Terry Pratchett's Discworld series.

Raldor - please add to WolvesInThePlayground. Thanks!

That is all.
    Yeah. I'd like to apologise for this sudden alteration as it's mostly all my fault. This is beacuse I have one exam around about the 17th of January (only one. Stupid time for an exam) and pretty much all Dec will be revision for me. And any time before that is inconvenient for one of us due to family.
    Also March is an exchange trip for one week so it'd be pretty rude to post here. Then May-June/July is all exams for me so...this is the best slot.
    Once again apologies for the sudden bumping up of the game. But it will be very very good.

Tasters of writing and maybe some special features will probably come in around the endish part of November. It all depends.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

28. - Top - End - #238
    Troll in the Playground

Out of curiosity, would anyone like to narrorate Rockstar 3? I'll do it if I have too, but I'd like to play in the next one.
    Quote Originally Posted by YPU View Post
    Real life doesn’t happen, it surprises you like a trap of a CR way above your level.

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

Today I'm starting, alongside with Alarra, another project that may help the Wolf community of the Playground, the Wolves in the Playground Wiki.

Of course, it is empty now. Alarra and I are working hard to make it a helpful tool for everyone here, with stats of the players, game summaries, new role ideas and whatever comes to our minds. It is, of course, a work for all the community, and as a Wiki it can be modified by lots of people. For security matters, only people with permission may add or edit pages in the wiki, of course, but that doesn't mean I (or Alarra) will keep the right to modify the wiki to ourselves. If anyone of you is willing to help us with this project, you may PM me or Alarra so we can send you an invitation to colaborate.

Thanks everyone!
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

^ I think this is a great idea, I'd be happy to help with bits and pieces, though I don't exactly have a wealth of WW knowledge. It would be great to have everything in one place, basic rules, links to the calendar site...once it comes together it'll be a great tool!

I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to devote to it with Advent Children starting tomorrow, but I'm happy to help.