New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Alchemists II - Game Thread

Snow Alchemist looks from above at the academy-turned-battleground.

Hmmm, it does look fishy to me. We have two homunculi, both of them presented as real, but while Lust definitely was that poor second fellow strikes me as a bit too... loud?

And that would be an excellent gambit, too - present him as a homunculus, and while other homunculae gather around him and reveal their identities they would be killed all at the same time.

And after they do so tomorrow someone will announce that this fella was innocent and really served as a bait. Mmmmm.

So, the good course of action would be... to contact him once he has overwhelming majority of votes tomorrow? Nah, even then they might hang him on a rubber line or kill one alchemist in exchange for several homunculi. Do the homonculae even profit from the cooperation that much to risk that?

Meh, if I were a homunculus I wouldn't take that risk.

SA's mood darkens.

Oh, yeah, I just remembered I wasn't. Not that anyone in that damned league would have been bothered to check that before they went all rope-happy. I actually have words left? Then allow me to sa--

Gate closes.
    Above Us Only Sky

2. - Top - End - #362
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Pankake walks throughout the corridors of the Alchemy HQ meandering down the walkways.

I wonder then just who will not make it through the fight these days. already it seems that our numbers are dwindling.

The stray of him meows at him as if warning him of the consequences of his actions

I know little one, the ones who like to creep at night would hear my words and think their lies to themselves. But we know the truth where our alliances lie and that must be enough for now.

The stray seems to accept this as well and purrs in approval then looks to their room

I suppose it is about that time

With those words Pankake's walking becomes more purposeful as he heads to his own room. Though how well he would sleep was still to be determined

3. - Top - End - #363
    Banned

((To all LoA members and allies: IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, PM CONFIRMATION OF YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO THE NARRATORS IMMEDIATELY. DOING SO IS VITAL TO THE SUCCESS OF THE LEAGUE.))

4. - Top - End - #364
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Freshmeat walks alone at night. Sure of his abilities, he searches for the answers of the Homunculi's identities. Little did he know he was being followed.

As he enters a dark Alley behind the main building, he hears a noise behind him. He turns around very slowly in fear. From the darkness, a hand extends towards him, holding an enormous night, and punctures his stomach.

Gaaaahhh!!!!! OH!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!

The figure starts to leave. In a few minutes, another one comes along.

Hello? Help me! I'm still alive, only I'm very badly hurt.....

The second figure kicks Freshmeat and proceeds to drive a knife through his chest.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!

After several minutes, another figure comes along.

Hello there? Anyone? Oh! Good! I'm glad you found me! Listen, I'm very badly hurt, so if you could just--

BANG!

You shot me! You shot me right in the arm! Why would you--

BANG!

Summary:
    Freshmeat was killed. Twice. He was an Maes Hughes, whose spare life had already been used in order to save him from being devoured by Gluttony (Emperor Demonking) on Day 1.

Day 6 begins now and possibly ends in 48 hours, or when we see fit. Thank you for your patience.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2008-02-18 at 05:34 PM.

5. - Top - End - #365
    Banned

Since the rest of the League inexcusably failed to act last night, I have no new information. In order to prevent a repetition of this failure, I am instituting a new policy, effective tonight. League members and allies who fail to contribute as directed to the League's efforts will have their identities publicly proclaimed before the next day ends. In this way our ranks will be purged of those who are nothing more than dead weight, impeding the League's efforts.

In the meantime, the beast
    Ramebriz still needs to be put down.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Pixie in the Playground

Are you sure?
    Then the dead arrives?
    Then why I'm talking? I will always die.
    Yes you are right they got together there is no way I can win this one.
    ...?
    What others? They are afraid.
    ...?
    Of what? Of my, our destiny. They haven't understand how much of us have died in an effort to achieve the greatest power.
    Yes, you are right they don't have the fault I decided to bring new ones after what happened last time (Alchemist 1), I really thought they will be helpful.
    No we can't kill them before I go, we need them they need to continue our destiny
    DEAD?, no I'm not afraid of it, I have died once it's funny but no painful
    Do you think that? they aren't that smart.
    Yeah why trying killing other one if they have me a fresh piece of meat. jeje fresh meat..
    No I don't have guns, I don't killed him. But you can eat his body if you wish.
    No, you are just a little bunny they won't try to kill you as soon as I'm dead it will be enough for them
    The sisters? Do you think they are waiting for me? Or they are just hopping I don't get there?
    Jaja, yes that's better.
    What about him?
    That {Insert something really bad here}? Lord Iames Osari? He's already dead I will see him on the other side. And believe me, he will prefer to be in the hell.
    Na, I don't think bunnies go to the hell, neither to the heaven.
    OK, stop thinking.
    NO, you can't eat my body when I'm dead!maybe my brain
    Yes, I will help them from the grave, remember they can resurrect me, if they get that thing.
    Yes, You are right.

(He steps outside in the middle of everyone and facing Lord Iames Osari)
    Brothers I hope my dead gives you power and remember, maybe I'm dead but I won't leave you. I will ever be with you
    Screw that, formless ghost.
    Last edited by Ramebriz; 2008-02-18 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Forgot to check the spelling
    Thanks to Tomb_Raven for the avatar
    If you can't fight zombies... Let them eat you!!
    Banner by Fayt

7. - Top - End - #367
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ramebriz will indeed answer for Freshmeat's demise... The question becomes who will be his victim?

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #368
    Pixie in the Playground

Maybe you. Come on give me a Reason to not killing you.
    Thanks to Tomb_Raven for the avatar
    If you can't fight zombies... Let them eat you!!
    Banner by Fayt

9. - Top - End - #369
    Dwarf in the Playground

XF flicks his wrist, digs into a pocket, pulls out a piece of chalk, and then resumes the position he had when he flicked his wrist as if he had done sleight of hand to achieve it. He then draws a huge hopscotch game on the ground with all the letters of the alphabet. It's design is strangely functional. Spaces are included for in between words and backspaces appear every so often so that you can truly spell out something even if it requires a little bit of agility. He begins to play.
    i-(Space)t-y-(Backspace)-h-i-c-(Backspace)-n-k-(Space)-t-l-(Backspace)-h-a-t-(Space)-m-x-(Backspace)-(Backspace)-r-a-m-e-f-(Backspace)-b-g-n-(Backspace)-(Backspace)-r-i-s-(Backspace)-z-(Space)-s-h-o-u-r-(Backspace)-l-v-(Backspace)-d-p-u-(Backspace)-(Backspace)-(Space)-u-p-(Backspace)-(Backspace)-d-i-e
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

Blissfully proud owner of a Ceikatar!

Undead Wannabee and Poster-Boy for the Fanclub

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ogre in the Playground

Well I think now is the best time to give team evil an extra kill, so Ramebriz shall die. Also if you don't kill me Mr. Homunculi I'll transmute a statue in your memory, and bring flowers to your grave.
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

11. - Top - End - #371
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ramebriz must die for stretching his screen.

Seriously, stop doing that with the fonts.

12. - Top - End - #372
    Bugbear in the Playground

Snappily Dressed Alchemist shakes his head.

"Maybe should be a bit more clear Iames. Cause I didn't receive any communication about whom to spend my points on, sir."

A snap of the fingers. The cadeuces staff in the other hand levelled, parellel to the ground, at Ramebriz.

"Death is a circle. In this case, yours."
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

13. - Top - End - #373
    Banned

The Lightning Alchemist opens his journal and begins writing in it in the secret cipher known only to the League of Alchemists. Periodically, he pauses to perform some minor alchemy, causing the writing on the page to vanish, before taking up his pen and writing some more on the very same page.

After a brief interval, the Lightning Alchemist closes his journal with a snap and looks around.

Well, fellow Leaguemembers and allied persons, I have just dispatched to you directives outlining the actions you should take during the coming night. Hopefully, Gluttony will not disrupt those plans, but if he does, those of you who are affected should be alert, for I will be sending you updated instructions.

Are you certain, Snappily Dressed? I would swear I sent you a message...
    The Lightning Alchemist opens his journal again and begins looking through it.
    Last edited by Lord Iames Osari; 2008-02-19 at 03:14 PM.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Ogre in the Playground

(Nice Austin Powers reference Haruki, I like Mustafa )

Strum la Banjo again makes his decaying form stagger into the main building. He doesn't stop until he is nose cavity to nose with Ramebriz.

"....I will tear your head from your shoulders.....if it turns out you are against us.......Homunculus....be sure of that....."

Strums corpse goes staggering down the corridor, to nowhere in particular.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, at least your nice and open about it, Ramebriz, however how can we tell your not bluffing? Maybe your just a harmless chimera trying to give a bit of a chance to your masters. Heck what am i talking about. Why would anyone lie about something like this.
    Thank Saturn for this avatar!

16. - Top - End - #376
    Pixie in the Playground

"Ramebriz, your day has come. Prepare yourself, monster. says the Peridot Alchemist, as he cracks his knuckles.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

17. - Top - End - #377
    Barbarian in the Playground

The flowing water alchemist decides to go with the flow and points at Ramebriz

18. - Top - End - #378
    Banned

The Lightning Alchemist closes his journal. Hmm, it seems I did neglect to send you any messages last night, Snappily Dressed. Probably because I didn't see a use for your particular skills at that time, although it may well have been an oversight.

19. - Top - End - #379
    Ettin in the Playground

The cloaked figure notes that everyone else is accusing Ramebriz. He prepares himself should he attack.

20. - Top - End - #380
    Ogre in the Playground

The Stormcloud Alchemist shrugs anmd waves goodbye to Ramebriz.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

"Ramebriz, you die tonight. May no more alchemists be ensnared by your foul doings."

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ogre in the Playground

"'Lightning', I have a thing or two to say. While you may help us destroy fiends like Ramebriz, I've been digging ever since you cut me off from your 'League'. And while you may not be a Homonculi, you're not human either, yet you presume yourself our superior! You're not even an Alchemist! You and your 'brother' were a pair of murderers before Mustang brought you here! And now you order us around, and threaten us. You, sir, are everything we stand against."

23. - Top - End - #383

Point at ramebriz
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!

24. - Top - End - #384

Quote Originally Posted by Keris Rain View Post
    "'Lightning', I have a thing or two to say. While you may help us destroy fiends like Ramebriz, I've been digging ever since you cut me off from your 'League'. And while you may not be a Homonculi, you're not human either, yet you presume yourself our superior! You're not even an Alchemist! You and your 'brother' were a pair of murderers before Mustang brought you here! And now you order us around, and threaten us. You, sir, are everything we stand against."
    Snappily Dressed Alchemist rolls his eyes briefly, then turns to regard the speaker.

"Oh, relax. What else is he going to do with his life but hunt monsters? He's no longer in possession of a body, you know. That rather severely limits your ability to enjoy the finer things of life. Besides, this is a crisis and people are being killed. Why not follow the orders of the fellow who is getting results and we know we can trust? When the nightmare is over, we can worry about anything else then."
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Banned

I apologize, Cutting Wind. Lately, I have allowed my desire for efficient action to swell my ego, leading my to issue orders; I will reinitiate discussions within the inner circle, you included, though it will slow us somewhat.

Your statement that I am not human is true, insofar that I lack a body of flesh and blood, and am currently a disembodied soul attached to a suit of armor in order to prevent my passage through the gate. But I invite you to recall that I was a flesh and blood man a mere days ago. And let me apologise again for allowing myself to grow arrogant. Though I no longer possess a body, I am still very much a man, as prone to such things as any other.

As to your allegations that I am merely a common murderer and not an alchemist, they are patently untrue. While it is true that I have killed in the past, I have only ever done so in the performance of my duties as a State Alchemist. I would offer to prove my abilities in a more spectacular fashion than simply transmuting messages from one page to another, but I don't want to damage the building.

And besides, even if you were right about my brother and I - and how do you know so much about him, I wonder? - I think that Colonel Mustang's judgement carries a bit more weight than yours, Lieutenant Colonel.

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

(The Samuri Brothers were a pair of murderers who were used by Lab 5 as henchmen. If you didn't know.)
    "While Mustang is hiding from the Homonculi, I am the highest ranking officer here, you'd be surprised what I can find out.
    The Alchemists must work openly as a group, whatever the situation, I cannot allow you to act as a shadow organisation, and with the open thoughts of many, less is unknown.
    Oh, and did you ever get round to me? Last I heard I was a fairly high priority."

27. - Top - End - #387

((Have I voted now??))

The very confused old Alchemists points at Ramebriz
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #388
    Banned

(The Samuri Brothers were a pair of murderers who were used by Lab 5 as henchmen. If you didn't know.)
    "While Mustang is hiding from the Homonculi, I am the highest ranking officer here, you'd be surprised what I can find out.
    The Alchemists must work openly as a group, whatever the situation, I cannot allow you to act as a shadow organisation, and with the open thoughts of many, less is unknown.
    Oh, and did you ever get round to me? Last I heard I was a fairly high priority."
    ((Meh. I didn't know, but it doesn't matter anyway. The first Gluttony got killed straight off, neither I nor my brother have killed Greed, and the first Envy has utterly failed to make it to the end of the game.

In short, this ain't the series, so I'm not going to restrict myself to slavishly follwing that plotline))
    I think you must be confusing my brother and I with another pair of siblings, the Lightning Alchemist replies. As for your proposal that the League work more openly, I'm not so certain that's a good idea. Having me, a confirmed alchemist, as the public face of the League and the person who sends out the League's instructions allows us to organize our efforts without revealing to every member the identities of all their fellows, which hinders any Homunculus efforts to infiltrate our group and discover who we are.

29. - Top - End - #389
    Pixie in the Playground

Points at Ramebriz. Me thinks thy day is done.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Halfling in the Playground

The Surging Gas Alchemist just looks over at the bickering pair.

"For now lets just finish off Ramebriz, however I do not like how you threaten people either."
    I lived through the Invasion of the Zombies and all I got was this lousy signature thingie made by a lazy narrator. Go me!
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.