New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Alchemists II - Game Thread

You remove a lot of fun out of the game. We all bandwagon with you, we all do what you say. Heck, you might be a chimera using a disguise transmutation to make yourself appear as one of us. I'm still voting against Ramebriz, however I've got my eyes on you.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Pixie in the Playground

"I too will vote for Ramebriz because he has as much as admitted to being one of them.
    However, I do not intend to follow you blindly into every bandwagon, nor do I appreciate the tone of the messages the LoA has been sending me. Yes, I scried as an alchemist, no, that does not automatically mean I will hand over my points for whatever you come up with without explanation, information or reason. Following orders blindly is never a good idea."
    Magical Hippopotamus Sneak-atar! Yay!

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny, Bearer of the Pokystick View Post
    And while you are not, apparently, of a typical Valkyrie height...
    I nonetheless retain a certain desire to be plucked from the fields of the slain by one such as you. There are, assuredly, worse final sights....and I can't think of arms more suited to a pleasurable ascent to Valhalla.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Banned

Iames bows his head. I see I have made myself unpopular. If anyone has any questions about the instructions the League sends to them, they should feel free to ask me about them. We have to be especially careful with those who scry as Alchemists, because Dante hides as one of you. For that reason, and because there are so many of you, most of you who are Alchemists will not be contacted during the League's decision-making process, which is now being handled by the six members of the Inner Circle, including myself.

4. - Top - End - #394
    Pixie in the Playground

"The threat Dante poses is real enough. Still, you can't expect people to just believe every word you, albeit as the spokesperson of "The inner circle", say. There's too much chance of a double cross or ulterior motives to put blind faith and obedience into something so murky.
    Say I ask a question. I can only pose it to you, because you're the only one I have ever been in contact with, especially since Freshmeat got killed (twice). That means I have no way of knowing if you even actually put my question through to the Inner Circle or just answer yourself, and in both cases I don't know if I'm being told the truth or something you want me to know or think to further your ends. Call me paranoid, that's fine with me, just don't expect me to rejoice at every LoA message I get."

Spoiler
    Show

I nonetheless retain a certain desire to be plucked from the fields of the slain by one such as you. There are, assuredly, worse final sights....and I can't think of arms more suited to a pleasurable ascent to Valhalla.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Pixie in the Playground

((Are you guys just being difficult for RP reasons? Cause if not, there is no reason to not trust Lord Iames Osari. He was killed and revealed as a Samurai Brother. He has alchemist winning conditions and everything. Unless he's an ass, he's not working against us. I mean, really, we got kinda lucky with him dying. Gave us all a person to rally to.))

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

6. - Top - End - #396
    Banned

((Actually, in theory I could still be turned into a Chimera, and from there, a Homunculus, since according to the rules I count as alive in all ways except that I can only be killed through my brother and not directly. Why I would accept the offer is a question I'm not sure of, since I'm confident that we alchemists will win this one))

7. - Top - End - #397
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Day 6 ends.
    Nobody denies it. Not the people, not the Alchemists, not the League, and not the man himself. Ramebriz must be a Homunculus.

Who or what are you? asks one of the Alchemists.

I am..... I am........

WHAT ARE YOU? yells the man as the Alchemists gather around the Homunculus and get their seals ready. What in the world are you?

I'm....... HUNGRY!

Ramebriz's true form is revealed. The enormous man bats away the Alchemists and looks at several of them closely, as if trying to chose.

You look delicious! he says as he jumps at one of them. The Alchemist fights back, but there's no stopping the demon. Ramebriz swallows the Alchemist whole.

More! MORE! Ramebriz, the Homunculus Gluttony, jumps at another man, then another, and finally a blonde woman. She doesn't hesitate to pull out a gun and shoot the horrible monster, but Gluttony is not hurt at all. What a funny lady! You must taste sweet!

Gluttony grabs the woman and devours her as well.

The Alchemists, horrified, finish their procedure. Gluttony squeals as the seals work around him, sealing him into oblivion. When the Alchemic light dissipates, not a trace is left.

Summary:
    Ramebriz was lynched. He was the Homunculus Gluttony.
    lamech was devoured by Gluttony. He was an Alchemist.
    topher was Auto-lynched. He was First Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye.
    Vavaara and Marek were also Auto-lynched. They were both Alchemists.

Night 6 begins now and ends........ eventually. (I'm sorry! >.<)
    Please send your actions to the appropriate Narrator.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2008-02-23 at 12:25 AM.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Banned

lamech is dead? He was a valuable part of the League... His expertise will be sorely missed. Still, I believe that we retain the resources to acheive our goals tonight, assuming that we stand united.

((Everyone who received a PM from me regarding actions for Night 6, please be sure to send confirmation of those actions to both narrators. Everyone who received a PM from me inviting you to the Inner Circle, please respond so that we can organize our efforts in a more democratic and trustworthy way. Otherwise, the decisions will be made by those who show up.))
    Last edited by Lord Iames Osari; 2008-02-23 at 12:47 AM.

9. - Top - End - #399

We lost Riza...

A horrible blow to the alchemists.

But AUTOLYNCHED. If you're a major role then you should play the game, or post saying you can't get to a computer.

Now we have to destroy these abominations during the day, and one kill per night if we have a gun.

10. - Top - End - #400
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hey I liked living, that wasn't very nice gluttony, so no statue or flowers for you! Well I suppose it is time to see what is on the other side of this gate-type thing."
    My deaths to wolves (or other evil night killers)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spytrap III, Ultimate Kaos II, Monty Python, Twin Village, Invasion of the Zombies: Outbreak, Vampires III

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow
    I think Lamech will make a great Sephiroth.
    A new New York IC OOC

11. - Top - End - #401
    Banned

((By Request from Haruki-kun: All League members who have not done so already, please send confirmation of your assigned night actions to the narrators. If you received no PM with an assigned night action, or if you have already confirmed your assigned night action with the narrators, please disregard this message.))

12. - Top - End - #402
    Pixie in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

Pankake paces back and forth in his room restless from the inactivity of yesterday. Mumbling to himself, he keeps time with the grandfather clock standing just outside his room.

Recalling back to when he was first assigned here he remembered despising the long ticking sound of the clock. Many a long night were started with the tolling of that clock deep chiming.

"I just can't bring myself to trust anyone these days" He mutters a bit louder than normal, which gets the attention of his cat.

"Even if for the greater good we are set upon by actions; why must those actions be pushed upon us by others. Sacrificing freedom for saftey is not the awnser. The actions that we take for our freedom and our safety should not be forced. It should be a natural reaction, flowing forth like the winds that guide many a cantrip"

For a moment Pankake stops pacing, wondering where that came from. It sounded as if it were his own voice, but the posibilty of him thinking such a dangerous thought, much less saying so out loud was quite perposterous.

His cat stirs at the ceacing of the ambiant noise and looks at him with both eyes, giving him a knowing look.

"Was it you I wonder? Are you the reason for my delimas?" The questioning of his animal goes on for a bit longer before he starts to doubt his own sanity.

His cat just gives him a wry smile, as if telling him all that he needed to know with out telling him anything.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Ogre in the Playground

Day Ends!!!!

*Insert epic narration describing Homunculi attack*

*Insert gruesome death for a certain player*

*Insert apologies from narrators due to huge loads of work*

*Insert announcement: All night scries results and Alchemist Points will be sent through the day. We are really busy right now.*

Summary of events: Helgraf was killed by the Homunculi. He was an Alchemist.

Day starts now and will end in hopefully 48 hours.
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

14. - Top - End - #404
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

((*adds an apology too*

If our teachers are merciful, unlikely as it may be, we'll have the update done by saturday. As for Night action results, we'll confirm them tomorrow morning, as Skippy said.))
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2008-02-27 at 11:43 PM.

15. - Top - End - #405

If you use an alchemist ability, like scry, do you get another alchemist point after the scry because you "successfully used a night action"?

16. - Top - End - #406
    Banned

Helgraf... another valuable member of the League. He too will be missed. Let him be remembered as a hero who gave his life to our glorious and noble cause.

Since I have not yet received word from all the members of the League who were to take action last night, I will refrain from making accusations just yet. I will, however, begin contacting the rest of the Inner Circle with regards to tonight's activities.
    With that, Iames takes out his journal and begins writing in it.

17. - Top - End - #407
    Bugbear in the Playground

((Well, that's one less game to follow, I guess. Since I don't think this game has dead-raising abilities. Can't say I'm surprised, really, more surprised it took them this long.))
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

18. - Top - End - #408
    Banned

((All League members please contact me with the results of their night actions and their current Alchemy Point totals ASAP, and all members of the Inner Circle, please respond to my PM ASAP as well. If you don't want me making all the decisions myself, then you need to respond to my PMs and involve yourselves in the decision-making process. If you can't or won't do that, then shut up and let the people who care make the decisions.))

19. - Top - End - #409
    Ettin in the Playground

Hmm... Is it day or night?
    Last edited by Draken; 2008-02-29 at 12:33 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

20. - Top - End - #410
    Pixie in the Playground

I do believe it to be day...

Which is kinda sad, what with no bandwagon forming, or any pointing of any kind.

So... *points at Elanya*

For no real reason. Seriously, someone give the mob a target.
    Last edited by Aemoh; 2008-02-29 at 05:34 PM.

21. - Top - End - #411
    Pixie in the Playground

Very well.

*points at Aemoh*

For no real reason. Seriously, someone give the mob a choice of targets.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #412
    Banned

If he still could, the Lightning Alchemist would be grinning in satisfaction as he snaps his journal closed. Good news, my friends! Thanks to the efforts of my brother and a team of other alchemists, we can strike a new blow against the Homunculi today! He whirls around, searching for the one...

He levels a finger. Your time has come, Artemis97 - or should I say, SLOTH!

23. - Top - End - #413
    Pixie in the Playground

Artemis97... Sloth, the sin of apathy and laziness. Me thinks we could do with out it.

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

The Stormcloud Alchemist smirks. "Very good, Iames. I was wondering when that little league of yours would get around to me. It was only a matter of time, really, until your combined efforts rooted me out. But unlike my name would suggest, I have not been idle. I have found out a few of you as well." Her eyes scan the crowd that would undoubtedly be there, pausing on Shades of Gray. "Izumi Curtis for example." She turns and grins wickedly at another, Mustiado. "and our dear Colonel Mustang." with a dark chuckle, Sloth once more adresses the Lightning Alchemist. "I may have been found, and certainly, I shall fall today, but the Humunculi will endure. Another will take my place. The same connot be said for you pathetic humans. It would be wise to remember, you are mortal, and we are patient. In the end, we shall be victorious."

((I see no point in pointing today. It's been a fun game, but for me, it loooks like it's over. *bows* Goodbye everyone, I'll Cya around the boards.))
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Banned

As long as my brother remains unfound and unslain, we alchemists have an immortal champion of our own, Iames responds, tapping himself on the breastplate. And thank you for letting the League know which members of the Inner Circle will require additional protection from here on out. It will be a great help to us.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

"You cannot save them all. Perhaps you can protect them for a time, but that will run down your resources, keep you from hunting us, while we continue to whittle down your numbers. One. By. One."
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

27. - Top - End - #417

Artemis97 your time has come. The alchemists will be upon you like flies on honey. Gray draws his sword, and makes a wide arc, creating a pentagram symbol. Your execution is nigh, sloth.

Whether I am Izumi or not, I will be protected tonight.I will endure, unlike your kind.. He spits at Sloth's feet.

Abomination.
    Last edited by Shades of Gray; 2008-02-29 at 05:01 PM.

28. - Top - End - #418
    Pixie in the Playground

Walking back and forth in the main hall, the Peridot Alchemist waits for orders. Luckily, he didn't have to wait for long. Reading the note he was handed over, he smiles and says "It's time for the reckoning, Sloth(Artemis97)."
    Last edited by Aemoh; 2008-02-29 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Added RP

29. - Top - End - #419
    Dwarf in the Playground

XF walks over to Artemis97 and bludgeons him to death with a chipmunk.
    XF: Operating on 95% insanity since 1337 B.C. Because every event needs an insane werewolf noble.

Blissfully proud owner of a Ceikatar!

Undead Wannabee and Poster-Boy for the Fanclub

30. - Top - End - #420
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hmm... should I think? No, I point at Artemis97! (Sorry, today is not my day for using logic).
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show