New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: 1e: Tsojcanth to Horror

Daero (ooc: don't know where the gnome is at the moment; too confused)

"....stupid gnolls..... stupid rocks.... what else is out here.....?" the gnome mutters to himself. He runs in the direction that the rocks came from for a bit, hides, and sneaks closer, all the while staying alert for any danger coming his direction. (effectively, sneak over there as fast as possible while being watchful)
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gryndel View Post
    [DM]

[DM]
    Ayn tore a nasty wound in the leg of one gnoll. Lin bludgeoned that gnoll to the ground with a fist to the throat, and a kick to the mid section of another stunned it. As the stunned gnoll hit the ground, the remaining one tried to flee. But the fleeing gnoll ran right past the hidden halfling and was hamstrung at that spot. Daero became visible as his falchion sword sank into the gnoll’s back and killed it quickly.

[DM]
    After the monk spoke, he, the wolf, and the halfling all heard the boulder attack, cries of panic and battle, and crunching wood.
    ((ooc)) Typo? That's me over there with Lin Lee and Ayn not Daero ((/ooc))

Gum focuses on the direction that the rocks came from. "Bet that's where the archers went. They'll be defending whoever or whatever is throwing rocks." he thinks to himself. Seeing the wolf dash off, he sprints off following her, trying to be quiet and maintaining his invisibility. The wolf easily outpaces him however and he thinks to himself. " So five or so archers, and either a team with four trebuchets or 4 giants. Geez that's a lot for a single wolf. I hope she can handle herself for a bit until I can back her up".

He glances back towards Lin Lee, wondering if he'll just skewer the captured Gnoll and follow sicne he now has others to answer questions.
    Jondar in Winding Roads

3. - Top - End - #93
    Bugbear in the Playground

Dain

"Oh, ho! So they want to play catch, do they?!" shouted Dain, picking up the boulder next to him and hefting it for a throw. Casting about for a target, Dain flung the rock at the first target he saw.

Spoiler
    Show
    To hit: (1d20+3)[11]
    Damage: (1d6+7)[9]

4. - Top - End - #94
    Halfling in the Playground

Me Lady stared at the rock as if it was a puzzle she had to solve. "Rock fly?? No rocks no fly! Where rock come from who make rock think it could fly? Me go hit him in head so he stop making rock dink they can fly."

Me Lady started to run toward the wood from where the rocks had come from switching her weapons as she ran.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

[DM]
    Me Lady and Daero moved into the woods to the north, the gnome with stealth and the half orc with puissant purpose.

The monk left the bound gnoll where it was and followed the wolf. Both returned to the clearing quickly, though the invisible halfling lagged behind a bit. Ayn made her way around to the north edge of the clearing, to stay out of sight if possible, and to move around to flank the rock throwing enemy (she can be behind them next round, also see below). Lin ran across the clearing towards the wagons.

The two remaining guards went over to aid Gordon and use the other wagon as cover.

Five gnoll archers ran to the east edge of the clearing and fired, then reloaded their bows, A larger gnoll with a metal breastplate and a halberd, apparently their leader, stepped out to defend them against anyone who came near. As the arrows flew to their targets, three more boulders also flew out of the trees, from deeper in the woods.

Dain managed to hit one of the gnoll archers with his boulder, which smashed the creature dead into the ground.

The boulders all slammed into Gordon and the guards, squishing them all into bloody pulp! One of the arrows nicked Dain (2 dmg) on the left shoulder. Another pair of arrows hit images of Adimus, each illusion vanished when struck (6 left). One flew way over their heads, but nearly hit the monk as he approached the wagons.

[Adimus - NPC mode]
    The magic user cast a SLEEP spell on the gnolls before they could aim and fire again.

[DM]
    All the gnolls fell into a deep slumber, including their leader.

Next Rd:
    Gum got to the west edge of the clearing just as three hill giants emerged from the east edge (he’s 200' from them to begin this rd). Each giant held a huge club and moved to engage those at the wagon.

[Adimus - NPC mode]
    The magic called out loudly, “Wait for them to come here!”, then began to cast FIREBALL.

Damage:
    Spoiler
    Show
    (8d6)[19]

[Lin Lee]
    The monk ran up to take a defensive stance in front of Adimus as the magic user cast. He pulled out his staff and commanded the spear tip out, then extended the weapon to its full length.

[DM]
    Me Lady nearly ran into the giant who jogged south, and Daero was right behind and to the side of her. The giant roared and raised its club to attack the half orc, apparently not aware of, or ignoring, the gnome.

Ayn heard this battle also as she moved around the edge of the clearing. Though she couldn't see the combatants at the moment, she could smell the trail left by Me Lady.

Wounds:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adimus 2
    Ayn 4
    Dain 4
    Last edited by Gryndel; 2008-05-08 at 08:32 PM.
    Game on...

MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice

6. - Top - End - #96

Me Lady skittered to a stop as she she nearly ran into a gaint. She looked up at him because he was real big. As she started to attack him she laughed, "U big me mum say da bigger dey are dey harder dey fall. Me Lady dink u gonna fall hardz."

Me Lady attack with her battle axe planning on chooping the giant down to her size

Inititive 1 d6
    (1d6)[5]

Attack #1 (1d20+8)
    (1d20+8)[15]
    Damage (1d8+9)
    (1d8+3)[6]
    Attack #2 (1d20+8)
    (1d20+8)[11]
    Damage (1d8+9)
    (1d8+3)[5]

7. - Top - End - #97

Dain

"Hah! Take, that you mangy whelp!" Dain cried as his stone crushed the life out of a gnoll. Turning to the onrushing giants, he unlimbered his great axe and called out, "Come on you ugly sons 'a trolls! I'll give you what you've got coming!"

OOC:
    Initiative: (1d6)[6]
    Attack: (1d20+9)[13]
    Damage (if necessary): (3d4+13)[23]
    Please also remember that giants have a -4 penalty to hit dwarves (being that I'm trying to get them to attack me vice anyone else).

8. - Top - End - #98
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Ayn - Dire Wolf form

AC: 6 (Natural AC 5 with +1 ring)
    Move: 18”
    Attacks: Bite, 2d4 damage
    THAC0: 16
    Size: M
    HP 43/47

Ayn's nose registered the scent of her comrade as her ears picked up the half-orc's taunts. Racing on the felt soft pads of her paws, Ayn tried to get behind the enemy. She was unsurprised to see that it was a giant, but worried about what was happening near the wagons. This problem needed to be dealt with quickly. Choking back a snarl, she attempted to surprise the giant with a leap from behind.

Spoiler
    Show
    Rip, tear, shred some more!
    Initiative: (d6)[4]
    Bite: (d20)[15] possibly with +2 from behind?
    Damage (2d4)[5]

9. - Top - End - #99

Daero

"Decisions, decisions..." the gnome mutters to himself as he quickly thinks of what to do. "Shoot them from here? not that exciting..... What the hell." Daero takes an offensive posture and shoots 2 arrows at the closest hill giant (preferably in the eyes).

*mutter* "Climbing a bloody tree might get me up high enough, but with any luck the stupid things would move away before I could jump it." *mutter*

10. - Top - End - #100
    Orc in the Playground

"bloody Giants! I knew it" thought Gum to himself. It's going to take far too long to reach them. Oh look so that's where the archers went. Hey a chief, lets cut the head from the snake and see if the rest run.

(ooc) apologies for delay guys. I'm going after the armor wearing chief (/ooc)

Initiative (d6)[4]
    Jondar in Winding Roads

11. - Top - End - #101
    Troll in the Playground

[DM]
    As the dire wolf moved around the battle undetected by all. Daero fired his bow as Me Lady swung her axe at the giant.

One arrow launched by the gnome struck true into the chest, but the other flew off into the woods.

The half orc sank her blade twice into the foe, each attack slicing deeply through the flesh and muscle of the hip.

The dire wolf attacked from behind, surprising the giant and her companions, her teeth sank deep into the giant’s leg. Before the giant could react, she bit it again (I rolled, since the first was surprise attack), damaging the other leg.

The giant roared and stepped back and to the side, swinging at Me Lady. The club landed a solid blow on her left shoulder, flesh bruised and bone bruised (15 dmg) from the attack.

Gum moved toward the sleeping gnolls, intent on slaying their leader. He glanced over and noticed the magic user waving his arms around and pointing at the trio of giants that advanced into the clearing. Some sense gave him the inspiration to veer off from a direct path to the gnolls, which saved him from being in the area when a tiny bead streaked forth from Adimus’ outstretched finger and struck the middle giant in the chest. It blossomed instantly into a ball of magic flames that scorched all the giants, and barely missed Gum.

Though burned badly, each giant continued to charge towards the wagon. The dwarf and monk tried to engage them all, and the magic user ran to the north. The halfling moved toward the gnoll leader (he'll get there next rd and can kill it easily).

The dwarf sliced into the giant that came at him, cleaving off a big chunk of its leg off at the hip as the blade of his bardiche sank in to the bone. With a jerk he pulled the weapon free as he dodged the giant’s clumsy attack.

The monk lunged with his spear into the chest of his giant, setting the butt of his weapon in the ground and using the momentum of the giant’s charge to inflict a more serious wound. Though severely damaged now, the giant still swung at Lin as he pulled his spear free. The monk dodged to avoid the blow, but was struck (16 dmg) on the left side with a bone crunching club attack.

Adimus had moved around the wagon and ran from the other giant, avoiding the club attack altogether. Though it seemed clear that the giant would outrun the human soon enough, Adimus dodged and ran in an irregular pattern to take advantage of his agility compared to the ungainly giant as he pulled his wand out.

Next rd
    [Lin Lee]
    The monk continued to attack with his spear, “Stay away from it Adimus! Run to find Me Lady and the others!”
    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative(1d6)[3]
    Attack(1d20+2)[14]
    Damage(1d8+6)[8]

[Adimus - NPC mode]
    The magic user turned suddenly and aimed his wand at the oncoming giant, “I will Lin, but first!”, he spoke a command word to activate his wand.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative(1d6)[2]

Wounds
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adimus 2
    Ayn 4
    Dain 4
    Lin Lee 16
    Me Lady 15
    Last edited by Gryndel; 2008-05-17 at 11:40 AM.
    Game on...

MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice

12. - Top - End - #102

Dain

"Hah!" the dwarf exclaimed as his axe bit deep into the giant's thigh. Spinning out of the way of the giant's riposte, he brought the weapon to bear again and again.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d6)[6]
    Attack #1 (1d20+9): (1d20+9)[17]
    Damage #1 (3d4+13): (3d4+13)[22]
    Attack #2 (1d20+9): (1d20+9)[11]
    Damage #2 (3d4+13): (3d4+13)[20]

13. - Top - End - #103
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Ayn - Druid in Dire Wolf form

Snarling, Ayn continued to bite and snap at the hill giant, trying to keep it distracted long enough for Me Lady to land the killing blow. Grinning to herself, she thought to try something. "Ssssurrendoooor! Ssurendoo!," she howled, trying to wring giantish words from her wolfish mouth.

Combat stats:
    Spoiler
    Show

AC: 6 (Natural AC 5 with +1 ring)
    Move: 18”
    Attacks: Bite, 2d4 damage
    Size: M
    HP 43/47

Initiative: (d6)[5]
    Bite: (d20)[4]
    Damage: (2d4)[5]

Edit: apparently Ayn can't talk and chew giants at the same time.

OOC question:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Can Ayn tell how badly this giant is hurt? Slightly dinged? Bleeding from every pore? Somewhere in the middle? Is it time to stop playing and get opposable thumbs back?

Also, do those of us off in the woods see/hear the fireball in the clearing?
    Last edited by TwoCents; 2008-05-17 at 11:54 PM.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Orc in the Playground

The invisibility ceases as Gum races towards the sleeping chief and archers. The fireball almost scorches his rear end and you can hear his inarticulate cry of "Tsshhaaaa argh hot hot hot." He glances back, seeing that the others are engaging the giants and bellows loudly.

"Hey stupid giants. You wanna get paid? Better protect the chief then. I'm gonna cut his head off. "

initiative (d6)[4]

(ooc) do I need to roll to coup de grace? Chief first, then archers.(ooc)
    Jondar in Winding Roads

15. - Top - End - #105

"Giant not play fair you hurt me. Not nice now it me turn to hurt you."
    Me Lady attacked.

Spoiler
    Show
    Inititive (1d6)[6]
    Attack #1 (1d20+8)[22]
    Damage (1d8+9)[17]
    Attack #2 (1d20+8)[21]
    Damage (1d8+9)[11]

16. - Top - End - #106

Daero

The small gnome charges forward putting away the bow and drawing his favorite sword and, leaping into the air, attacks the closest giant. "RRRAAAAHHHH!!"

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    the jumping is just me being descriptive

If needed, initiative (1d6)[6]

17. - Top - End - #107
    Troll in the Playground

[DM]
    North in Woods
    The axe of Me Lady swiped into the giant twice, each strike caused another wound on its torso. Daero dropped his bow and drew his sword, jumping up to slash it into the giant’s knee. Ayn snapped onto nothing but air as she mistimed her bite.

The giant’s club crashed down onto Me Lady again (18 dmg), this time bashing her on top of the head. This blow left a growing knot on her noggin and blurred her vision a moment, but nothing that would hinder her fighting ability just yet.

In the Clearing
    Dain sunk the blade of his bardiche into the groin of his foe and brought it down with a gurgling scream. He dodged aside deftly and swung again, this time landing the killing blow on the giant that Lin fought.

This freed up the monk to assist Adimus. The magic user’s wand shot a bright flash of light at the giant that had chased him, blinding it before it could reach him. By the time the giant’s wildly swinging club even threatened the area, the monk was there with his spear, which he stabbed into the giant’s gut. Lin easily dodged the blind attack of the giant as Adimus backed up a bit more to be out of range of the club.

Gum sliced the throat of the gnoll chief and leaped over to repeat the gruesome process on a gnoll archer, killing both before they could wake from the magic slumber.

Next Rd
    [Lin Lee]
    The monk continued to fight the now blinded giant as he swirled and ducked.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative (1d6)[2]
    Attack (1d20+2)[4]
    Damage (1d8+6)[7]

[Adimus - NPC]
    Seeing the monk apparently handling the remaining giant in the meadow, the magic user pulled out his sling and a bullet and carefully aimed a shot at the giant.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative (1d6)[6]
    Attack (1d20+2)[12]
    Damage (1d6+3)[9]

Wounds:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adimus 2
    Ayn 4
    Dain 4
    Lin Lee 16
    Me Lady 33
    North Giant - Severe
    Clearing Giant - Serious
    Last edited by Gryndel; 2008-05-27 at 06:10 PM.
    Game on...

MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice

18. - Top - End - #108

Daero

"Hmm... that looked like it could have hurt."

The gnome continues jump around slashing at the engaged enemy. (1d6)[1]

attack - (1d20+2)[9]
    attack - (2d4+2)[7]
    attack - (1d20+2)[11]
    attack - (2d4+2)[10]

19. - Top - End - #109
    Orc in the Playground

Gum resigns himself to be too far away to help his companions, but they seem to have things well in hand. He does the only thing he can think of to distract them further and yells again across at them.

"Whoops Chief's dead now, and you will be too".

He scoops up one of the bows and takes aim at the nearest giant.

initiave (d6)[3]
    attack (d20)[3]
    damage(d8+2)[8] I think??? Please correct if I am wrong
    Jondar in Winding Roads

20. - Top - End - #110
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Ayn, Half-elf Druid

Ayn snarled when she saw the giant's weapon connect -- again -- with Me Lady. She leaped backward just out of the melee and as silently as possible changed back into her elven form. The snarl still on her lips, she drew her scimitar and leaped back into the fray.

Combat Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show

AC: 4
    HP 43/47

Initiative: Scimitar of Speed goes first; otherwise (d6)[2]
    Scimitar: (d20+2)[3]
    Damage: (d8+2)[6]
    3/2 attacks per round
    edit: Okay, maybe next round...
    Last edited by TwoCents; 2008-05-28 at 01:51 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111

Dain

"Clangeddin be Praised!" Dain shouted as felled the second giant. Turning to search for another target, he spotted an apparently blinded giant swinging wildly at Lin Lee. With a feral grin, he moved to engage the creature.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: [roll]1d6[roll]
    Attack #1 (1d20+9): (1d20+9)[21]
    Damage #1 (3d4+13): (3d4+13)[21]

22. - Top - End - #112

Me Lady attacked she would continue to attack until one of them was eating dirt. She did not pay attention to her wounds. Pain was something to be felt after the battle not during.

Spoiler
    Show
    Inititive (1d6)[6]
    Attack #1(1d20+8)[21]
    Damage (1d8+9)[10]
    Attack #2 (1d20+8)[13]
    Damage (1d8+9)[11]

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

[DM]
    North in Woods
    Though it took a good deal of effort and some time to change into animal forms, the druid shifted back to her own form instantly. Her speedy scimitar slashed out at the giant, but missed the mark. Even as her wounds throbbed with every move, Me Lady ignored this agony and attacked again. Her axe sunk in deep on both strikes, the second hit brought the giant crashing down.

OOC: Since Daero went last in initiative, the giant was killed before he could go. By the way, he gets only 1 attack per round with his sword. If he wants to, he could climb into the giant’s bag after it falls dead and start searching for treasure. Or use the round to move back to the meadow.

In the Clearing
    Adimus slung his sling bullet with amazing accuracy, smacking the giant in the forehead. Though it left a knot there and made the giant holler, it failed to bring it down. The monk missed with his spear as the dwarf moved to enter the fray. Dain brought his bardiche around in a mighty swing, which sank into the hip of the blinded giant, but it still fought on.

The giant swung its club around blindly, finally aiming a blow at the dwarf. But the blindness and the dwarf’s ability to fight such things caused the giant to miss wildly.

Gum deftly sliced the throat of two more gnolls, leaving only a pair left alive and slumbering from magic.

Next Rd:
    [Lin Lee]
    The monk maneuvered around the giant and stabbed at it again.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative (1d6)[2]
    Attack (1d20+2)[3]
    Damage (1d8+6)[9]

[Adimus - NPC]
    The magic user reloaded his sling and aimed carefully, then launched another bullet at the giant.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative (1d6)[3]
    Attack (1d20+2)[3]
    Damage (1d6+3)[5]

Wounds:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adimus 2
    Ayn 4
    Dain 4
    Lin Lee 16
    Me Lady 33
    Clearing Giant - Severe
    Last edited by Gryndel; 2008-06-07 at 08:15 PM.
    Game on...

MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice

24. - Top - End - #114

Dain

Dain laughed heartily at the giant's wild miss. "Father of Battle, may my aim be true!" he exclaimed as he swung his great axe again and again.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d6)[5]
    Attack #1 (1d20+9): (1d20+9)[16]
    Damage #1 (3d4+13): (3d4+13)[21]
    Attack #2 (1d20+9): (1d20+9)[14]
    Damage #2 (3d4+13): (3d4+13)[18]

25. - Top - End - #115
    Orc in the Playground

Gum kills one more of the gnolls and thumps the other one good and hard to make sure he doesn't wake up in a hurry. "Right time to see if anything else is out there." he says to himself, looking around for a handy tree or other vantage point.
    Jondar in Winding Roads

26. - Top - End - #116

Daero

With a yell of "Treasure!", the gnome jumps into the fallen giant's bag and starts looking for shinies.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Orc in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Ayn

Quickly sheathing her scimitar, Ayn rushed to Me Lady's side. "Stand still and wait a minute, THEN go after the other giant, hmm? Let me try to fix that a bit, first." Ayn quickly squeezed some mistletoe berries in her fist and smeared the juice on Me Lady's forehead, calling on the Power of Nature to heal the warrior's wounds

Casting CURE SERIOUS WOUNDS

(2d8+1)[11]

28. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

[DM]
    North in Woods
    Daero burrowed into the giant’s bag, crawling between the boulders and bits of bone stored there, as he sought the bottom. Various coins were noted, and when he encountered the limit of the bag his hand fell upon the delicate chain of a lady’s bracelet or anklet. He couldn’t tell right away what it was made of, since it was dark this far into the bag and infravision couldn’t determine what type of metal it was. But after collecting the coins on the way and exiting back into the daylight he discovered it was crafted of shiny gold.

Ayn called upon the powers of nature to mend some of Me Lady’s wounds.

In the Clearing
    Adimus and Lee both missed terribly! The magic user’s bullet flew off wildly as the sling pocket whipped back and smacked him in the left eye. The monk stuck his spear so deep into the ground that he had to release it to keep from breaking it. But Dain brought his bardiche around in a mighty swing, which sank into the gut of the blinded giant. The force of the blow tipped the dying giant backwards, its gory and gruesome guts spilled out onto the dwarf and monk as it flailed about, then fell dead on its back with a loud thump.

Gum deftly sliced the throat of another gnoll. Ironically, his bash to keep the remaining one asleep was enough to wake it from the magic slumber. But he had the advantage and killed it before it could react. He then sought a handy hiding place behind the nearest tree.

[Lin Lee]
    The monk reached over to push the button on his staff to withdraw the spear blade and grabbed his weapon before it fell. As he slung it on his back, he grinned at the dwarf and said, “Well, I certainly am pleased you are with us, Dain. Nobody fights giants like a dwarf!”

[Adimus - NPC]
    The magic user put his sling away and remarked, “Indeed, well fought Dain.”

[Lin Lee]
    Looking to the north, Lin added, “I will go check on the others, and will call for help if needed.” He sprinted off to the north.

[Adimus - NPC]
    Starting with the last to die, then walking over to the other dead giants, Adimus began to search the bags that each had tied to its belt.

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    One wagon was completely destroyed. Some supplies can be salvaged. All the guards are dead, as is Bayar.

There are still living 2 gnolls entangled in the north end of the meadow. Another is entangled in the west woods, about 50 feet from the clearing. A bound one lies near this same area. There are also 5 trapped in the web at the west edge of the clearing.

Bayar will be missed, as he was another powerful fighter. But his items can go to good use among the group. Let me know how you want to split them up.

Its still early afternoon, about 2 PM or so.

Wounds:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adimus 2
    Ayn 4
    Dain 4
    Lin Lee 16
    Me Lady 22
    Game on...

MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice

29. - Top - End - #119
    Orc in the Playground

Gum picks up one of the bows and a sheaf of arrows and casually saunters over to where the five gnolls are trapped in the web. He takes out five arrows and spears them into the ground before him, making a little performance of it and making sure the gnolls can see his preparations. He takes another arrow and slowly draws back the bow and sights down the arrow pointing it at each of them in turn before letting loose the arrow at the centre gnoll.
    "Hello." he says cheerfully, giving somewhat of a feral grin and setting another arrow on the bow. "So me young fellows. Who's not feeling talkative? Anyone?" he asks testing the draw of the bow. ((ooc - do I need an intimidate roll?))

"I've got some questions. As you can plainly tell we as a group have a lot of captives, so your current lifespan is measured in how useful you can be to me and the group. This little attack of yours killed our wagon guards and guide. Whilst my arse thanks you for no longer making me ride on that hard wagon seat, my back now complains that I'm going to have to hump all our supplies so you can appreciate that I'm currently not predisposed to treat you with kindness. I'm going to ask you some questions, and the slowest among you to answer will be the first to get an arrow where it hurts. So lets begin..."

"Who ordered this attack?"

"Where is your settlement?"

"How many live there?"

"What other enemies might we face?"

"Where do they live?"

"Who knows where the tomb is we seek?"

"Who feels like wearing a rope around their necks and carrying my bags?"

"Any of you know how to fix a wagon?"

The relentless questioning continues.

((OOC I'll make sure that I kill most of them and leave two alive - I'm not being deliberately cruel, I just don't want to have all five try and rush me if the spell falls unexpectedly.))
    Jondar in Winding Roads

30. - Top - End - #120

Dain

Casually reversing the stroke of his great axe, Dain beheaded the fallen giant. Covered in gore, he smiled at his companions' compliments and said, "The Father of Battle blesses all his folk, especially against giants. I'll be setting up a warning to others unless there are any more in need of healing."

Spoiler
    Show
    Dain goes about setting giant and gnoll heads on spikes in rows along the road. If anyone needs healing, Dain will expend his remaining spells.