New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The Awakening

(well, given my rampant slaughter of any soul plagued critter I find laying around, I'd say the overall number of insane people is dropping pretty fast (along with the total number of people still alive. The dead are fast outnumbering the living, and given the Rakh-Ghouls love of necromancy, I say that can only help us )
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery Justice View Post
    (20% of the world population was already crazy? Well then, 70%/20% of the already crazy are mad wolf crazy. Which would be about 3.5%, so the world now has 86.5% of the world gone totally bonkers. And I'd say your apes are affected if they have had almost any contact with the outside world, though the plague rating may be as low as, say, 30%.)
    ((Does killing someone with a spell and then eating them count as contact?

Oh, and Asmodeus, remember your people are infected by the plague too, so they're basically too outnumbered by the mad to really reduce their numbers effectively. Keep in mind, this plague was deployed by the Great Wolf long ago, and taking your creatures to a safe haven now won't stop them from having the plague already inside them))
    Last edited by MrEdwardNigma; 2008-03-21 at 06:30 PM.
    Avatar by the illustrious Dr. Bath.

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

Help me run my very first campaign.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Troll in the Playground

((Well the thing is, I gathered all the non-mad followers I could, and I even used thousands of demons from the underworld to bolster my ranks. And remember, they're basically just insane madmen who kill anything that gets near them, whereas I have a large and well organized army of both the sturdiest and most steadfast warriors, priests, and mages of my followers, but large groups of my supernatural forces too (all those spirit critters, corrupted beasts, corrupted spirits, ghosts, elementals etc.) and large groups of undead brought back by my Rakh-Ghoul priests and necromancers. So while they're an anarchic unorganized and insane rabble that is spread very thin, I have a large, powerful, and well organized army. I think I have the formula for win.))
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-03-21 at 06:34 PM.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Orc in the Playground

Planetar

(Well, actually, anyone who isn't insane isn't infected. Of course, the logistical nightmare that is trying to save people from this thing greatly terrifying. I actually spread the plague to his high priests last turn, but its not terribly useful now is it? Again, I support my 1/4 of the sane people killed due to unfortunate placement, and the other 22.5% living. And thats being kind of generous.)
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer, human shields offering free cover.

5. - Top - End - #425
    Barbarian in the Playground

A window looks into the motral plain. The actions of the orcs, Fiery Crusade are being shown.
    Well, well. War, madness, chaos, fear, and I not even there. Heheheehheeeehhhea. I just got an idea. why not add all of you guys to the mix. It would be fun. Hey, cloak. Whats the dreaming statics.
    That is not my name. Lord Xlyte. And if you must know about every thing sleeps but the dead and the golms. Even gods have gone to sleep at times.
    Huh, I wasn't paying attaction. I playing with my blocks. So that many things sleep. This should be great and easy.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by D_Lord View Post
    A window looks into the motral plain. The actions of the orcs, Fiery Crusade are being shown.
    Well, well. War, madness, chaos, fear, and I not even there. Heheheehheeeehhhea. I just got an idea. why not add all of you guys to the mix. It would be fun. Hey, cloak. Whats the dreaming statics.
    That is not my name. Lord Xlyte. And if you must know about every thing sleeps but the dead and the golms. Even gods have gone to sleep at times.
    Huh, I wasn't paying attaction. I playing with my blocks. So that many things sleep. This should be great and easy.
    ((It has been established gods in fact don't need to sleep, which doesn't mean that they don't per se, off course. Maybe some gods do need to sleep, but Mythek doesn't need to, though he does do it))

The essence of a riddle is that it states facts by means of a combination of impossibilities~Aristoteles

7. - Top - End - #427

Now lets see, what can I do to get some more fear. I know!
    Xlyte starts to pull out of his own body squares of his flesh. Then tearing bits of his throne and foolish low level nightmares out and squashing them into 24 oddly shaped bits of a something. heheheheheeehhhheehehehahehhea. Look out world. Nightmare Matrixes are heading your way.
    He throws them out of the window and they fall in all over the world.
    ((the nightmare matixes are odd looking shapes of darkness. Anything that goes to sleep within 50 miles of one will have nightmares. The closer one is to a matix the stronger the nightmare. Over a month with in 25 miles the matixes the minds of the sleepers break down and is filled if the desire to bring all magic uses they can find to the martix to force their magic into it and open a small portal to the Nightmare Ream.))

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost

8. - Top - End - #428
    Banned

Lacrimosus, annoyed by how fast the game moves

Mehswif saw Lacrimosus leave his fortress without a word after the star god had given warning.
    "So be it," Mehswif's axe became a dagger and the night god sang as he tore into the building. Any guardians that tried to defend the castle were taken in by the music and sent into a sleep. They only woke after the foundations had been destroyed and sent crashing to the earth. They went around in confusion, searching for their master to tell them what to do. Some made it to Lacrimosus to inform him of the happenings in the void. Others faded away after losing their way in the recesses of nothingness guided by venegful stars.
    Nehswur summoned a burning star to the place where Lacrimosus had lit his lantern. This star shall be a reminder to those who cross my domain. I give warning and if not satisfied I will destroy the offending works. Nehswur then submerged himself into Mehswif. The starling god then went in search of the cause of the undead.
    Lacrimosus returns to his realm and thinks for a moment on the destruction wrought against him. With a wave of his hand he extinguishes the star Mehswif created, supprising even himself with his growing control of the Void. So, i have an enemy? No matter. My palace will be rebuilt, and still i grow stronger. If he dares face me in person he will see why it is that my palace needs a guiding light. The Space Between The Stars is mine, and he shall do well to remember that
    ((Note, Lacrimosus will probably refer to all beings as "he"))

Asmodeus and Lacrimosus

Asmodeus turns the matter of the Void God, his divine Avatar, the Noble Jarilith, walked as a royal caller to the place of the gods dwelling I am the Lord of the Underworld, and I come here to demand what claim you have over the realm of life after death. The afterlife is mine to command, the followers of the gods and all mortal souls mine to judge, what marks you as given the right to judge the souls of man and mortal beast, when such a right is mine and mine alone His Jarilith avatar flares brighter with every word, until it appears as the heart of the sun, a great hearth in the skies
    Lacrimosus bows before Asmodeus, but as he does so a dozen or more Umbral Blots surround the two gods. Great Lord, i take nothing from you. Only souls that you would already fail to claim can make it whole to me and all the rest that i collect myself is but Fragments and Scraps. Their is no Life in my domain. Nothing for you to judge, as if such actions mattered in the grand scale of the Void. Please leave me, and request an audiance before next you come.

A second sun arrives at midnight and a great chaos begins, as 70% of the souls in the universe go completely mad, a strange plague, a soul plague. Men's souls are split into a thousand mad rages, and they lash out at everything that moves. Anarchy and death have touch every piece of every nation, whole civilizations crumble. Even the Great Library of Morkar has not been spared and some of the priests who reside there try to set it a flame. Others are killing each other. Some of them are trying to save the library. One of them is peeing on the books.

The Plague has spread to pretty much every corner of the world and any large population center is 80% infection, whereas none centers average out at about 65% infection

The seas are boiled by the fiery blasts of The Great Sky Diamonds, the seas are stirred and nearly impossible to navigate, and those within them die horrible deaths.
    Turns to "look down" at the world and notices the Plague. He notes with some sadness that some other god has fouled his grand design by summoning forth more supernatural pestilance. He is happy to see however that his fearless and pre-protected (from soul damage, al la my own, earlier, plague) Grael are not much harmed.

Lacrimosus, and the army
    Realizing that with three gods potentialy ready to war with him he needs more protection, Lacrimosus calls together his battle able troops. He also summons more troops to support them. 5000 umbral blots are the main force, as they are able to slay anything that ever was. He keeps these to defend his pane against gods foolish enough to attack him at home. He also has many many Nightshades and Devourers to serve as he vanguard. Lastly he has a sizable force of Shadows and Golems to act on the Prime in his behalf should war erupt.
    Let them just try to defeat he who is The End now.

Spoiler
    Show
    If you have any trouble ready my writing remember to highlight it to turn it blue. Also, Lacrimosus speaks in light silver because that color reflects his speech. His voice sounds like a loud whisper originating from the space between the nose and mouth, as if a high society dandy where stage whispering to you. If my writing changes color its because his voice has changed. His other voice is deep, royal, cruel, and colored like this.
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-03-21 at 09:47 PM.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ogre in the Playground

Cerus and the war on the Orcs

Upon the arrival of dawn, the Orc generals could see multiple dots on the horizon. As they came closer, their identity became clear. 500 Keidran battleships, 200 Aegis-Class cruisers, and 100 MagiTek armor carriers. Multiple landing craft are dropped from the carriers, each containing 2 warriors, barbarians, wizards and rogues.

On the decks of the carriers stand multiple Huge suits of armor. As Fox Keidran enter the armors, runes glow on their surface and the come to life. They step on platforms and are launched from the large airships as the cruisers and battleships lay down a barrage of cannon fire.

Spoiler
    Show
    2000 MagiTek armors armed with +1 adamantine greatswords and a small cannon on the shoulder. Cannon launches a shell that is the equivelent of a caster level 8 fireball.

2000 landing craft, each links up with an armor once it lands on the ground.

Battleships cannon is equal to widened 25th level fireball. Cruiser cannon 13 d6 fireball widened.
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-03-21 at 09:17 PM.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

Remember, more than 80 % of your people are mad...

11. - Top - End - #431
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(Except the ones he's listed? They could all be part of the remnants of non-crazy humanity)

12. - Top - End - #432
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Armin View Post
    (Except the ones he's listed? They could all be part of the remnants of non-crazy humanity)
    Sure, but that would imply there's an army of more than four times that size to fight. I though a reminder was in place either way.

13. - Top - End - #433
    Orc in the Playground

Nehswur and the plague

Mehswur excused himself from Kanen’s home and went to deal with the plague. He changed to Nehswur as he left.
    Nehswur had known about the plague for some time. His glimmerskins had brought their worries and findings of madness found in the dreams beyond that induced by the chaos god. Nehswur had hidden this information from Mehswif. Now that the disease was rampant he could turn it to his advantage. He sent his guardians of the night to kill any of the mad of other gods.
    He had been able to cure most of his followers with his power of healing sleep. This would show the rest of the world’s population that his power was greater than the other gods. His worshippers would increase. Nehswur smiled. He sent a whisper through the world. Only mortals could hear it. It spoke to the infected, to the tiny sane part trapped in a broken mind. “Any who follow me will be saved.” Any who accepted were sent into a sleep and teleported to be cared for by the glimmerskins. Nehswur uses his influence over anger to calm their minds to the point they are healed.
    Nehswur had been surprised to learn of the Wolf’s plan to make a second sun when he absorbed his power. But the Wolf was a fool. The night god did not flee light as the Wolf seemed to think. He fled the sun he had been birthed from. A second one would hold no power over him. Even so, he would have to destroy it to inspire faith. He materialized within the burning swarm. Though the light gave him discomfort, he had been part of the sun and had withstood its bright light until he had broken away from it. He brings up a divine shield to protect himself from their heat and closed his eyes. He began to hum. The vibrations went through the swarm. The pulses of sound broke their unity. It outright killed some as the music tore them apart.
    A part of Mehswif cried out as the oceans boiled. The night god felt some loyalty to Vakira. Nehswur swore as Mehswif’s influence compels him to take action. He started to shot the crystals down with his stars. The burning crystals are shattered quickly under the barrage of a thousand pieces of star metal. It took too much time in Nehswur’s opinion but Mehswif demanded it.
    The underworld in chaos allowed a great opportunity. Nehswur changed the souls of his dead into mourning doves, and guardians of the fallen. He released the souls kept from dieing in the induced ageless sleep. The guardians of the fallen slew the necromancers of Asmodeus’ horde.
    Some events did throw Nehswur off guard. He felt Lacrimosus extinguish one of his stars. He would deal with that later. The opening of the nightmare realm was unforeseen and interfered with the efforts of his glimmerskins.
    He sent groups of glimmerskins to tear apart the nightmare stuff the matrices are made of. At least those within range of his followers. The rest he leaves intact.

Nehswur has gone on the offensive. Any that can fight are sent out. If they are injured badly, they teleport back to the other side of the world to sleep and heal. Nehswur has transformed the souls of his banished followers and let the followers that were on the verge of death die and had them become part of his army. Any that convert to him in this time of crisis are sent into a sleep and healed with the help of glimmerskins.
    I wrote this as quick as I could. If there are any mistakes or god modding I blame it on hurried writing. I wanted to post asap and will probably edit latter.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-03-21 at 09:59 PM.
    Check out Avatar

Some of my creations Forgotten Golem, Lady of the Fallen

Great avatar done by Thecrimsonmage

14. - Top - End - #434
    Troll in the Playground

OOC: whoah whoah whoah. ONE, the underworld is NOT filled with confusion, as it is another plane of existence than the Prime, and is untouched by the plague. Two, how would you be able to circumvent the curse when my god is more powerful than you, especially given the number of soul-shards me and my demons will have been devouring (FYI if I didn't mention it, thats what happens to the shattered souls I can't piece back together, Asmodeus or a demon devours them to gain power. And how would these supposedly newly created souls (which again, how can you make when I'm still more powerful than you) kill my necromancers, who would be protected by the bulk of my army, which by now numbers in atleast over ten-thousand, and how would the undead suddenly lose their aim when I, the god of the Underworld, am RIGHT THERE, with my army?

15. - Top - End - #435
    Banned

Post Re: Divinus Profile : The Awakening

((OOC, the big Undead King God Dude has a point. Also, any uninvited entry into my realm from now on will meet the silent and stealthy Umbral Blots, which are essentialy very large and intelligent Spheres of Annihilation. Also, they cant be made undead or compeled because they are technicaly Constructs, of the Void))

16. - Top - End - #436

Hey Cloak, Look at this. Some fools is trying to do a healing sleep. hheheheheeehhhahahehhhhaha. A magical sleep. That stands out here like a firework. Cloak send the nightmares out. They may lose one madness but I know where their sleeping minds are. Now while you get the terror going, I'm going to play with this new toy I made.
    Sigh, Yes sir. Why do I have to do most of the work around here.
    What was that Shroud!?!
    Nothing sir.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #437
    Orc in the Playground

OOC
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Asmodeus View Post
    OOC: whoah whoah whoah. ONE, the underworld is NOT filled with confusion, as it is another plane of existence than the Prime, and is untouched by the plague. Two, how would you be able to circumvent the curse when my god is more powerful than you, especially given the number of soul-shards me and my demons will have been devouring (FYI if I didn't mention it, thats what happens to the shattered souls I can't piece back together, Asmodeus or a demon devours them to gain power. And how would these supposedly newly created souls (which again, how can you make when I'm still more powerful than you) kill my necromancers, who would be protected by the bulk of my army, which by now numbers in atleast over ten-thousand, and how would the undead suddenly lose their aim when I, the god of the Underworld, am RIGHT THERE, with my army?
    By confusion, I meant that you had taken your army out into the world to do battle leaving your attention on the battle field. This would divert your attention from the souls of my followers.
    I'm pretty sure our gods are both rank 12 and since by the wording of your curse I have some sway over the souls of my followers, I thought I would be able to transform them.
    The guardians of the fallen are invisible to living creatures and can hide from undead at will. That is how I justify them be able to kill the necromancers.
    I had the undead lose aim because I had forgot you were there. I'll fix that.
    Check out Avatar

18. - Top - End - #438
    Troll in the Playground

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, as a GOD, I could slaughter an army of aimless madmen while half-concious and looking the other way, and I believe I'm 1 divine rank ahead of you, but I'll check. And another thing, those guardians may be invisible to living and dead, but remember, I'M there, and so are thousands of demons and many corrupted celestials, as well as countless abominations, horrors, and spirits, as well as corrupted critters. Shades Wraiths corrupted tree-things, corrupted beasts, fire and smoke elementals. plenty of things could probably detect them, and again, I'M there. I'm a god... I think I would notice the existence of things that shouldn't exist according to me flying around in my ranks, and I'd probably kill them (or subvert them back into souls) and if/when I did notice them, I would turn my attention back to those souls, and you wouldn't be able to get away with changing them anymore.

Edit: you were right, we are equal divine ranks. I would still think that all of my crusading and everything would give me some additional power base, along with the whole huge pyres made out of cities and towns (I am a god of Fire among other things remember) plus all of the souls being sent to the underworld as we harvest them and as people die would help. Maybe nothing divine rank worthy, but still worth noting.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-03-21 at 10:07 PM.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Titan in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

(You realize that since the soul plague took two turns to create, it would take four gods at once trying to unmake it with equal rank?)

(Also, if all the gods got together at once and tried to stop the Soul Plague with magic alone they could do it.)

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

Sameran, Keidran Bard 15.

In his home, away from the war due to a missing leg and partial insanity, he strums lightly on his enchanted(thundering) mandolin. In a fit of rage he begins strumming faster and harder until the sound becomes wretched yet catchy. A passerby come in to yell at him but has a major speech impediment and all that can be heard are a bunch of low pitched, high volume growls. another coming by begins pounding on the door to see what the problem is.

People walking by the house are intrigued by this array of sound and begin nodding their heads to the beat, their nods becoming more furious as time passes by.

Thus is born, Death Metal and the act of headbanging.

21. - Top - End - #441

Sir some one has destoried your Nightmare Matrixs, well some of them.
    hehehehheeeahahaaha.
    I'm hoping that is your happy laugh and not your crazy laugh.
    Your are right. I am happy. What made you think that they can be gotten rid of that easy. The poor fools who tried, probley don't know that they aren't destroyed. They are now in the mind of those fools who tried. Really did they think that something made with part of a god is destroyed that easily. Well what do you think of this toy. It is top that is made of millions of pieces and when it spins for 6 minutes it breaks. Oh, there it goes. heheehehhhhaha
    Last edited by D_Lord; 2008-03-21 at 10:40 PM.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #442
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

As Asmodeus's army trudges onward, a pyre where one of his mighty cities had stood tall behind them. He sensed something... wrong, but could not place it. Until, of course, he saw the forms. They flitted through his ranks, killing his necromancers. Asmodeus knew not what they were or from where they came, but he did not care. He turned to his form as Lucifer, and slew the creatures, ripping their bodies asunder. He devoured them, screaming, and added their power to his own. When this task was done, Asmodeus set about raising and resurrecting his necromancers, calling back their souls from the realms of the Underworld. With this done he turned his attentions outward as his army marched. He viewed the mischief of Nehswur, and narrowed his eyes, but he paid it no heed. He had more important things to worry about, and with that he turned that portion of his attention back to his advancing crusade.

23. - Top - End - #443

You know what Shroud?
    What sir.
    We have laid a seed of terror in one but I haven't done anything thing to the Fiery Crusade. Now that is not fair. Now what can I do to the dead.
    He toys with a set of blocks for a while.
    I have it. Time for something not of fear but of paradox. No that's wrong. It has both.
    What do you mean sir?
    Simple, it will rain.
    I don't get it.
    A rain of paradox to make the dead's souls fail more and more apart every time they come back and they will know it. There will then be fear among the dead. Which is impossible making a paradox. whehhhehheheeeehhhehhahahahaaa
    A storm cloud of odd colors seeps into the world. Raining a dry but soaking rain.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #444
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

As the rain falls Asmodeus's mood sinks. Being a creature of Fire, he hates the rain. As such, he summons a massive torrent of flames, a huge wall of fire, above his army. The rains fall and sizzle on the fire shield, rising again and again. Keeping the fire shield up takes almost no effort, and it covers all of his army, but still he is frustrated. Asmodeus flies high, seeking to disperse the cloud, when he detects the tell-tale glimmer of a gods divine presence in it. He dismisses the cloud, and tracks the glimmer, leaving an Avatar to lead his armies. When he arrives at their place of the origin Asmodeus is practically dripping flames, evil coalescing about his form. What is the meaning of your cloud? I saw your essence in it, and I dismissed it and its effects. To what purpose did you set forth such a thing?

25. - Top - End - #445
    Orc in the Playground

Nehswur God of Night

The night god appeared on the opposite side of the plague army from Asmodeus. Though the Beast senses the divine presence of Mehswif there is something different. He has scars on his shield arm and a bestial spark in his eyes. And there is the portfolio of the Wolf which he had not sensed in Kanen's realm. The star god's whisper carries over the battlefield. It is a voice hushed by rage. You destroy my followers and then raise your own which mine justly slew. I come for you Asmodeus and will kill your followers at my leisure just as you killed mine. Asmodeus feels the souls of Mehswif's followers escape his grasp and return to their bodies. Have you ever heard that "death is but an eternal sleep"? Tell me, what happens when I wake my followers from it? Long deceased Nightfolk and other guardians of the night appear beside Nehswur as he raises them. Many then cloak themselves in the night, becoming invisible to mortal creatures. Then they charge into the plague bearers, cutting them down, making their way to the other side of the field. Nehswur hums a battle song and stars fall from the sky as he goes into battle.

Mehswif God of Night

The glimmerskins soon discover that the nightmares have only gotten worse since the destruction of the matrixes. They start searching for the source of the dream demons. It takes time but they have been around for two cycles of the world and were made with the propose of combating nightmares and madness. They find the nightmare within their own minds.
    They grew scared. The glimmerskins could not posses one of their own to cure each other. They left the town so their nightmares would not affect the towns.
    Deep in the night forest they prayed and several hours. At last an avatar of Mehswif appeared in the center of candles they had lit. His eyes are filled with worry.
    "Oh my children. I am sorry. I did not expect this to ever happen. But I am here and will free your minds of evil thoughts. He begins to sing. It is a melody heard throughout Mehswif's lands. It is a simple lullaby sung to children.
    But sung by Mehswif it becomes something greater, a lullaby of primal power. The glimmerskins instinctively resist. They have seen the nightmare already and dare not face it in their own dreams. But the soothing song melts away these fears. It herds them back, gently. The comfort of the lullaby presses the powers of the matrices into the Nightmare realm till none are left in the minds of the sleeping glimmerskin.
    That task down, Mehswif brings them back to the town where it is safe. He then sets about directly working his restful magic on those effected by the plague.

Spoiler
    Show
    Nehswur keeps Mehswif unaware of just how large the problems plaguing the world are. Nehswur has let an avatar of Mehswif deal with the situation with the nightmares and healing the madness.
    And can the Life and Death salient ability be used on beings that have died of old age? It doesn't say in the srd.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-03-22 at 12:13 AM.
    Check out Avatar

26. - Top - End - #446

The floor doesn't burn, and the evil is not really noticeable in this realm.
    You dismisses it. hhehehehhahahhhahaaha. You unknowing god. It can't be dismises. That is what I did. It is of paradox. Not of the normal laws of realty. To get ride of it for good, you have to create it, or another one.
    It wasn't that wise to come here. I am interested in getting more power. You're in my realm now.
    The floor, the wall, the ceiling, the very air, and the magic of the Nightmare Realm reach towards him.
    I control everything here. Going to face a god in it's own place is most stupid things one can do.
    There is countless horror marching towards Asmodeus. And Xlyte's form start to change and morph into something terrible. Something with huge claws, Red eyes more then just two, teeth bigger then one of Asmodeus'es Wyrms can be seen, and blackis oozes that eats holes right into the void, and there is far more terrifying part that can be only glimpsed at through a mist of that whispers doom.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #447
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

Asmodeus, sensing the night god, switched his avatar and his pure form. Asmodeus appears above his army, bright with the pure essence of the sun. His voice is a flame, a roaring pitch which drowns out all other noise, and brings no uncertainty. Your followers? Those wretched creatures who slew my followers in these times of troubles? I thought they were some effect of the Plague, but they were your creatures? Well you are to late, you believe I merely slew them, this is a false ideal. I devoured their essences, committing them as part of myself. I see what you are, you worthless worm. Your followers slew mine unjustly, in an act of unprovoked violence. I raised my own followers so that they might continue to aid me in my effort to purge this unwelcome plague from the Prime, protecting the sane creatures in the realm, unlike you who do naught but sow despair. What a mockery of your purpose. A great sheet of flame appears from nowhere, it consumes the battlefield where Nehswurs followers and the plague-bearers do battle, incinerating them all. You have defied our pacts. You have sent your creatures to damage my forces, with no concern for anything but your personal whims. You accuse of protecting MY followers, something that is integral to your very BEING. What a pitiful thing you are. In the distance, the dawn begins to break, and the night is quickly running out. Ahh, the sun. It is a welcome sight for me, for I have nothing to hide. But what of you, wretch who hides in darkness? Can you withstand its purity of truth? Can you stand to its withering inquisition, which demands truth?

28. - Top - End - #448
    Troll in the Playground

Asmodeus

The-now-avatar snickers, and snickers some more, until he is laughing hysterically. You believe your mere tricks cannot be undone by me? I am your greater, and dont you forget it. It was a thing of corruption, seeking to douse the souls it rained down upon, but souls are my domain, and none has more influence over them than me. I need not obey the rules of your foolish paradox, when my power is far the greater. You are but a weakling god, when I am one of the most powerful lords in the realm. Your curse is dismissed, whether your addled mind recognizes it or not. And with this, the Avatar disintegrates in a flash of light which is anathema to the nightmares, and once more becomes part of Asmodeus's true form.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Ogre in the Playground

Just so you both know, Cerus' forces are moving with the sun. They should be on the horizon at dawn.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Troll in the Playground

(then they're on the horizon, because as of my post, its dawn)