New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Camp Sleep S'More (Day Three)

Ah, it's good to have that burden of responsibility removed from my shoulders...

Any way, I say let's throw Alarra out of the camp, we later can blame Shadow if it was the wrong thing to do.

I don't think our narrators are so evil-minded to provide us with two Asisstant Camp Directors...

2. - Top - End - #602
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

I'm not going to fight this much harder, for several reasons..
    1. I'm not going to change your minds.
    2. I don't really have time to be this involved in a game anyway.

However, when I die....don't lynch or blame Shadow. He's making what he considers to be the most logical guess based on the information he has. Whether he's right or wrong, he's still a mason and lynching him will be doing the wolves work for them.

I could implore you to lynch 'Mike' instead, could tell you who he is and try to incite a counter bandwagon, but I won't, because if I'm do, I'm sure someone will twist it to say that I'm still guilty and now just trying to get the 'real' director lynched.

Although, one more thing...if your reasoning for voting for me is that the wolves are going to kill me anyway, so why not? Consider that if you don't, I'll be able to get at least two more scries in to help build the 'safe' network further. That is all.

I made a mistake. I'm sorry. Don't kill me because of it.

*Alarra walks away, calmly accepting her fate, and watching to see what happens next.*

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Orc in the Playground

Even Gizmo takes a moment to stop and applaud at that speech.
    He nods his out of respect.

"I think it's Game Over for you though. But I won't be the one to bring you down."

Gizmo instead goes back to his game, but not before throwing a harmless looking point at Helgraf.

(I'm sorry, I just can't be a part of her death after a moving speech like that. Please don't let that sway your vote...but I gotta respect that writing.)
    Masquerade Indy by Gnomish Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post
    Still think that was an epic prank, *snip* Kudos, gentlemen.
    I was outzombied by the baby!!

4. - Top - End - #604
    Halfling in the Playground

A couple of points mainly based on what Alarra said.

The old "I scried you as a mason, are you?" was tried by Evnafets on me and another wolf in a prior game. The other wolf fell for it, but I didn't. That was the same game where the wolves (against my advice) sacrificed so many wolves, including (completely unneccesarily) me. I'm still fairly convinced that the wolf in question gave me away as an act of pure vindictiveness.

Anyway the point to make is that Alarra's tactic of lying to try and spot wolves is perfectly valid, been used successfully before, if not entirely reliable. Should work well against noobs though.

Point 2, when I play a bad guy I make sure that there is no incriminating evidence on it. It does make it a bit harder and if I find I'm struggling one day maybe I'll do two spreadsheets. Point is when I made my spreadsheet for Smash brothers, I would quite happily have sent it to Shadow as is. I don't know who "Mike" is, but sending an innocent spreadsheet in only 43 seconds (who else but Shadow would time it :) is no real proof of innocence either.

I also have a question. What's all this about xNadia? Was she a bad girl or something? I think she sent me a PM about dreams and stuff. Can't quite remember. I haven't been paying much attention to this game, mainly because when it started I was pretty tied up with other stuff, and also the pace is quite slow. Lots of RL days where nothing happens.

Anyway, I'm out of the loop, so just going to follow Shadow's lead and point at Alarra.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Bugbear in the Playground

((Well, I'm looking forward to the talent quest.
    No, I'm not bad, but who's gonna back that up? Also, I'm not so sure about lynching Alarra. People lie for reasons other than being bad. But for now, I will point at her, because the evidence seems to be swinging that way.))
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ogre in the Playground

Little Banjo seems to have recovered quite well from yesterdays crying fit, and is back to his usual bouncy self this morning. He wanders past Jontom, singing random catches of song and comes across the argument, with accusations flying mainly in one direction.

"It's mean to point. Your all doing it, and that's just bullying!"

Little Banjo stomps off towards the picnic tables, not wanting any more to do with it.

((I'm very unconvinced of Alarra's guilt, but I have no evidence against anyone else. I think there have been some crossed wires here and that both the accuser and the acusee are innocent. I'm not expecting this to make any difference, I suppose we'll see one way or the other at the end of the day.))
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2008-04-10 at 03:30 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

7. - Top - End - #607
    Titan in the Playground

( Like Indurain, I have to respect that speech, and I also was not convinced of her guilt. The method she uses has been used before and was mostly good then.)
    DD hears shouting, he sees Jontom shouting.
    Will you stop shouting if I give you a cookie? I need to concentrate on a new recipe...
    He offers a pineapple cookie to Jontom if he stops fighting.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

8. - Top - End - #608
    Barbarian in the Playground

*After eating Pie for breakfast and mostly missing her mouth Ranna is strolling around attracting all manner of creepy crawlies to her fruity exterior. She sees Alarra and points*

"Why did you lie? What was the point? We're supposed to be children! We don't lie, cheat, or gamble, we play in the mud, cry over small things and get scared easily! You lied, thats no good, but then if you're the assistant camp director what are we to do??? I cant make a desicion like that!

*She looks down sadly and plays with an ant that is crawing up her pie coverd foot and comes up with what she thinks is a brilliant idea*

I got it!! The first person to get me cake will win my trust!!!

*With that she runs off and hides hoping to get cake...*
    *runs off and hides*

My One And Only Trophy

9. - Top - End - #609
    Titan in the Playground

( The cake is a lie)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

10. - Top - End - #610

So it's a 50:50 guess if we lynch the seer.
    But Shadow must be convinced more than 50% if he gives out the name. And Yspoch seems to be convinced that his contact is true, too.
    If Alarra is the Assistant Camp Director and is sent home today we will lynch Yspochs contact tomorrow.
    If she's not than we got another bad camper today AND the Assistant Camp Director is still alive.

I point at Alarra. I hope Shadows feeling is correct.
    Avatar by the great Lord Herman. Many, many thanks!
    Empress Catherine by Dr. Bath!
    Castaras made the PiratZarrrrr. Thank you very much!
    Special thanks to Banjo1985 for the Catstronomer.

Squid Bones: They exist!

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #611
    Dwarf in the Playground

Dr. Bath has withdrawn from the game. He was a camper.
    Last edited by Mountain_Faerie; 2008-04-10 at 07:51 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

You love me... you really love me!

Ceikatar by the best Ceika, ever!

12. - Top - End - #612
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Faerie View Post
    Dr. Bath has withdrawn from the game. He was a camper.
    ((That's....... ))

Haruki wakes up to find himself sleeping outside.

Whuh.... *yawn* I was sure this wasn't where I fell asleep.... Wait a moment....... where are my socks??? WHO TOOK MY SOCKS???

He starts running around barefoot. Wait! Barefoot is fine, but I must not be seen..... where could those socks be? Now I know I was helping with the laundry the other night...... I was in charge of separating the whites from the......... Oh, crap.

One or two people might find their white clothes to have turned gray.

Rogue's gonna kill me. >.< I hope it wasn't anyone else's..... AHHH!!! I also put Alarra's clothes in the washing machine thingy!

Haruki jumps into a barrel and closes the lid. 'Tis OK... they can't see me..... they can't see me......

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Camp Sleep S'More (Day Six)

Ganurath, having little else to do IC, decides to make a chocolate cake. It's small, but it does the trick. The half-orc youth then proceeds to divide it up among the members of Cabin Pirates, as well as offering a slice to Ranna. "You said you'd like some cake?"

14. - Top - End - #614

The turtle-camper listens carefully to everyone.

Shadow's logic is sound, but Alarra's explanation is plausible, and it sounds like something she would try to pull off.

Raldor points at Jontom Xire (because he's got the 2nd highest number of votes now).

15. - Top - End - #615

((Holy role explosions batman!))

You all think that Miss prim and proper is from CWSoTT? What's a mattaer with you? You think that just because she's Mafia with money that makes her the godmother or something?

*Listens to others*

Oh, I see.

Well, if she isn't the asst camp director, and we gets rid of her, then the other is probably is, which is good. But if she is, then the other isn't, which makes the playing field level. Unless one is acting through proxy, but even then we still get one mroe from CWSoTTs. At the very most, if we're right, we'll get a few more roles revealed, but if we're wrong, we won't be wronged for long because of it.

Supagoof points at Alarra.

((Unless of course, this public arguement is because they are working together, thus putting more trust into someone who shouldn't be trusted? ))
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

16. - Top - End - #616
    Banned

"Yeth. Alarra'th thpeech wath moving.
    Yeth. Her exthplanation thoundth plauthible.
    Yeth. I love her too.

But the fact remainth that I had two different Athithtant Camp Directorth whithpering in my ear, and the Weekend Warrior ith already gone. One of them is obviouthly lying. Tho over the patht few dayth I've been trying to figure out WHICH one wath lying to me.
    Then I CAUGHT Alarra lying to me.
    Thhe even admitted it.

That wath a great thpeech, but I don't trutht a word out of her mouth anymore thith time."

"I gueth we're about to find out if O'Thadow ruleth or not...."

Supagoof, unfortunately standing next to O'Shadow, is absolutely covered with spit after the young boy's tirade ends.
    Last edited by Shadow; 2008-04-10 at 02:14 PM. Reason: damn tags....

17. - Top - End - #617
    Ogre in the Playground

*Mr. Trog enters, covered in bandages from the waist down, his entire upper form swollen to mammoth proportions, his skin pale and covered with large red and swollen welts. He resembles a large spotted mushroom somehow.

Straining to bend his arms and making mutters of discomfort he swabs up all the spit with a mop and bucket and then waddles outside where he unsuccessfully attempts to bend his swollen arms in such a way as to put a cigarette into his mouth.

Those attempting a successful listen check will learn some brand new four-letter words from the frustrated janitor*

18. - Top - End - #618

Hmmm... I can't make myself lynch Alarra. Though I agree with shadow, and all of what he says makes sense, there's still something that's missing for me.

I'm going to point at "Mike" (It doesn't help that that's my RL name )

So, unless Shadow PM's the narrators or me, or posts who "Mike" is... my point doesn't count for much...

TRAF Awards

Spoiler
    Show
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

Thanks Banjo1985 for Count Catula!

19. - Top - End - #619
    Dwarf in the Playground

The agent comes out of his bunk after hearing the argument. He later points his gun at someone. "Hey Shadow, why were you so ready to make all that logic to accuse Allara, huh?" He points his gun up to Shadow's face. "The one who smelt it dealt it!" He starts laughing and runs away.
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas-dakota View Post
    *sigh* guys, 007 is such an weak cliche impression of me!!! I´m the real secret agent heeeereee!*voice fades off in distance*
    Av by Baboon Army
    Emergency Secret Agent of HALO

20. - Top - End - #620

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Jontom Xire View Post
    A couple of points mainly based on what Alarra said.

The old "I scried you as a mason, are you?" was tried by Evnafets on me and another wolf in a prior game. The other wolf fell for it, but I didn't. That was the same game where the wolves (against my advice) sacrificed so many wolves, including (completely unneccesarily) me. I'm still fairly convinced that the wolf in question gave me away as an act of pure vindictiveness.
    It was just my luck in that game to be the Fool, scry two wolves on consecutive nights, and get returned "villager" both times.

Shadow makes good points, and Alarra's response are just what I would expect from her, most especially if she WAS from the wrong side of the tracks. But I think lynching a potential seer is always a bad move.

Alarra, if you are the seer, you should have at least shared your entire scry list to date with the Masons (and that goes for "Mike" as well)

evnafets points at Vampiric (random vote)
    Check out past werewolf games at the Unofficial GiantITP werewolf archive
    Also wasting too much time playing Evony right now.
    I don't wanna be a llama or a duck or a wabbit.
    I wanna be a POODLE!

21. - Top - End - #621

((I have shared my entire scry list with them.))

Larra continues to search for mushrooms, unconcerned with the goings on in the rest of camp.

((My point will not be rp-based, sorry. Points at Jontom. I appreciate the supportive argument, but pointing at me even as you argue in my favor is as obnoxious as llama making fantastic arguments as to why to lynch someone and then pointing at someone else. You also have the next most votes, so consider this a self-preservation vote as well.))

I was outzombied by the baby!
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Amotis View Post
    Alarra ate all my awesome and now she's always acknowledged as awe-inspiring awesome. Alliteration aside, Alarra is awesome.

22. - Top - End - #622

*** points at Alarra ***

(( there will be time enough for Rping, when the dealings done ))

I am currently concentrating on RL stuffs. If you need me PM me.

23. - Top - End - #623
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by evvie
    Shadow makes good points, and Alarra's response are just what I would expect from her, most especially if she WAS from the wrong side of the tracks. But I think lynching a potential seer is always a bad move.
    As far as I'm concerned, we're not lynching the potential Seer.
    Sure, that may be the case realistically, but I will reiterate:

I was trying to decide which of them was lying to me.
    I caught Alarra lying to me.

Case closed.

24. - Top - End - #624

I'm of the opinion as well that there's not really a need to act hasty (or at least, there wasn't, until Shadow's post), but I'll go with his reasoning here. Mainly because he's in the best position to make the right decision here by far.
    Since he knows who Mike is (and thus should have a good about whether or not 'Mike' would do X and Y, and if 'Mike' would have thought of Z) and since he has probably read every PM related to this manner (and thus should have access to even the tiniest of details), he should know who's who at this point.
    So I'll follow his lead and point at Alarra.

(On a related note, I'd like to mention that the spreadsheet thing seems fairly unreliable however. I also doubt that Mordokai's death is the result of a leak (as he seems to get killed more and more often these days, thus making any 'leaked role' stories somewhat less plausible). Pwenet's death, on the other hand, seems likely to have been the result of a leak.)
    Spoiler
    Show

Sigatar by Crimmy

25. - Top - End - #625

Quote Originally Posted by Alarra View Post
    Points at Jontom. I appreciate the supportive argument, but pointing at me even as you argue in my favor is ...

I'm trying to change my game play and be more like Freshmeat. Revealing all my arguments tends to get me A) embroiled in huge arguments that get everyone hacked off at me, and B) eaten by werewolves.

For reference I made the arguments in your favour so that everyone could make a good informed decision, but I pointed at you for the same reason as Shadow. That, in the end, you had lied to him.

Just out of curiosity, why is everyone pointing at me? Just to save Alarra? So if Alarra turns out to be Camp WSotT we should look at people pointing at me and also BURNhollywoodBURN for pointing at Shadow. What was that about?
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

26. - Top - End - #626

*I point at BURN*

((Shadow has claimed to be a BFF and no one has called him out on it. This makes me believe it to be true. This makes BHB suspicious to me.))
    Want to meet some of the most awesome people on the internet? Come to the Baltimore/DC Area RenFest Meetup 2012!

27. - Top - End - #627
    Dwarf in the Playground

*Points at Alarra*
    Many thanks to Castaras for the avatar!

28. - Top - End - #628

I trust Thadow at this. I just hope we're not wrong.

*points at Alarra*

Et tu, Brute?

All artwork stolen from Bathy

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #629

Shadow isn't BFF, he's been lying to us all.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

30. - Top - End - #630

((You'd better be right, Shadow.))
    *points at Alarra*
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.