New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Camp Sleep S'More (Day One)

Thanatos - er, Jim - spends some time prowling around the camp, first the cabins, noting places he could enter without being seen, like .... skylights and stuff, because skylights are all cinematic.
    Jim is temporailiy caught up in a daydream of swooping down from a skylight like batman and beating the snot out some goon.

So, he heads to the Mafia Cabin, knocks on the door very loudly, and hides behind some shrubberey.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

2. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

Soaking wet but grinning, Nadia sneaks up behind Jim and prods him with her tail.
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

3. - Top - End - #93

((Just out of curiosity, why is everyone bandwagoning on Fenris? Is there any actual reason for it?))
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Ogre in the Playground

(Mainly because he signed up and we haven't heard a peep out of him since. Since it's day one and nobody really has any clue who to point at, we might as well get rid of a potential autolynch)

5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground

After Mr Thog has given his tour, he returns to where he put down his bucket to find it is no longer where he left it......

[ooc]I see that the bandwagon effect is happening, now I know that the first post is completely random, because we have no way of knowing who is a good guy and who is a bad but I would just like to point out the following things...

Spoiler
    Show

1) This game NEEDS a prank war. I already know that some people found the exchange between myself a shadow funny. And that's why I'm doing a prank war. For levity. It's not Like Shadow's really going to end up pranked (or me either for that matter if/when he retaliates)...but won't it be fun to read?? You'll note I didn't even point at him. It'll be like a food fight eh? (plus I promised that I would if Shadow didn't report himself to Hippie. So In a way Shadow KNOWS that he was going to create a prank war).
    2) What I've seen from my few games of WW that I've played is that certain posters (bad guys) try to hide, and they do so by not posting or drawing attention to themselves. Yes I know it's possible to hide in plain sight, but I started RP'ing before the roles were assigned and have continued to do so.....unlike some others.
    3) So I guess we need to ask ourselves during this random phase of the game, who do you want to get rid of, someone who participates...or someone who does not?
    4) Lastly I hereby swear I am not from the wrong side of the tracks. You can either believe me or not.
    [/ooc]

@ Thessie

"Well everybody seems mad at me because when I first arrived and was trying to make friends with a robot in a box, this kid called Shadow came up to me, called me bad names, and tried to embarrass me in front of all the others. I stood up for myself, and told him that I'd prank him if he didn't apologize and not be a bully to me or anyone else. Now I think he's whispering about me amongst the others to make out I'm a bad kid or something. That just makes me mad you know? So......wanna help me prank him? I've got some special water balloons that should be fun?"
    Jondar in Winding Roads

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hey! hows the water?" Jim responds to the tail-poking.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

7. - Top - End - #97

(no time for a long rp respons, sitting on a internet cafe in Bali and time is running out!)
    Anyway if its possible I will pass my vote today.

8. - Top - End - #98

"Ab-b-bsolut-t-tely FREEZING!"

Nadia's shivering, but she manages to keep up her smile. "I'm more used to f-f-fire and stuff, you know? I don't think the wat-t-ter lik-k-kes me much.
    Anyway, are you planning to p-p-prank someone in Cabin Mafia? B-b-because I'm all up for it once I g-g-get warm..."
    Last edited by Nychta; 2008-03-16 at 01:00 AM.
    formerly known as xNadia

9. - Top - End - #99

Thessie excuses herself from Dan and grabs a piece of paper and a pink pen. She scribbles a quick note, and folds it into a paper airplane. She dashes out the door, the fedora still at a jaunty angle.

She runs over towards Jagg and launches the airplane towards him. (( The amazing thing about this airplane is that it takes as slow or as long to get to him as it takes for him to post next, since it's a paper airplane of timeline cohesion. Thereby Thessie and Jagg can continue to have a conversation, even if one of them posts more often then the other. ))

The note on the airplane says:
    Spoiler
    Show
    "OOooooo water ballons! I'm in! Just let me know when and where. Also maybe we should put some worms in his food, or a spider in his bed. Or itching powder in his shorts..... hrmm.. if we only had itching powder."

At the bottom of the letter there are some random curly Q's and then:

"ox, ox, ox, lots of oxen,
    Thessie

P.S. do you know why people always mention big cow like things when they write these notes? It always seemed random to me."

Thessie then runs back to Cabin Mafia, where she begins searching for spider webs.

I am currently concentrating on RL stuffs. If you need me PM me.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, I was just going to play some Ding-Dong Ditch, however... if you can help me think of a good prank, I'm all for it!"
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

11. - Top - End - #101
    Orc in the Playground

The door to Cabin Mafia creeps open and a small camper walks out. You can't really tell what he looks like other than to say he's got brown hair. You see, he's staring down at his PSP. He seems to have the ability to walk and play at the same time, without fear of bumping into something. In fact, he's so good that as a beach ball nears his head, he manages to get a hand up and deflect it at O'Thadow.
    Masquerade Indy by Gnomish Wanderer

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post
    Still think that was an epic prank, *snip* Kudos, gentlemen.
    I was outzombied by the baby!!

12. - Top - End - #102

"Huhhh...? What's Ding-Dong-Ditch? You must know weird games. Know any card games? We could run over to my cabin and find out whether anyone wants to play poker or bumboy or something."

With a frown of concentration on her face, she makes a small flame appear on her hand, which she proceeds to dry herself with. "But I do have an idea for a prank... it's a little old, but a LOT of fun." Extinguishing the flame, she leans very close to Jim and whispers.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Maybe we could take someone's favorite teddy and frame somebody else. Or... you know all those fedoras... I could try make them look like they're on fire when someone puts them on." Nadia's eyes sparkle. "I'm not very good with spells, but anything to do with fire generally comes easier to me. You wanna try?"

((No. Really. What the HECK is Ding-Dong Ditch???))
    formerly known as xNadia

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ettin in the Playground

((Ring someone's doorbell (Ding-Dong) and run away and hide before they answer the door (Ditch.)))

14. - Top - End - #104

((Ahhh! You have weird forms of amusement. Us kiwis, we ride around on moas all day. Okay, so that's not true. But it's worked on others before!))
    formerly known as xNadia

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

I know normal pirates ain´t dig, but Pirates live on ships, aye? And our cabbin is awfully far away from the water, so I´m bringing the water to the cabin, which will automat, autoo, automaticallly be a ship then, aye mate? Becouse a pirate is free what he wants to do, becouse I am a pirate!
    DD continues digging the trench.

The trench to the cabin will be done on day 3. unless somebody stops me. or helps me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground

JAGG quickly scribbles on the paper airplane and tosses it back to Thessie. It reads...

Spoiler
    Show
    I know how to make itching powder. Get some human hair and dunk it in bleach, then cut it up real fine. Let's go stake out shadow's cabin and get him when he comes out with the special water balloons. (as you can guess the contents of Thog's bucket are now in six "special" water balloons)
    Jondar in Winding Roads

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

With a meniacal grin, Jim turns to Nadia.
    "what a wonderful, awful idea. Wait here, I'm going to raid the Arts and Crafts cabin for some paint and... other supplies" With that, he disappears towards the arts & Crafts area.
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me

18. - Top - End - #108

Hearing the sound of digging, Darion sighs and puts down his book, heading outside. He heads over to where Dallas-Dakota is at work.

"That's not going to work you know. The water will just sink into the soil and cause the cabin to tilt horribly until something breaks."

He pauses, picking up the 'plans', and pulling out a worn down nub of a pencil, begins drawing some arrows with small numbers, then begins to add and multiply numbers in the margin as he continues, having apparently forgotten about the other person digging and possibly even the trench itself....
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sadie's boundless enthusiasm doesn't seem to be wearing off on the residents of her cabin. After trying and failing to get everyone to go on a nature walk, she, undaunted, just goes nature walking by her self. She strolls along the lake shore, admiring the scenery, and then she spots it: wildlife! Moving with all the stealth she can muster (which isn't much), she fumbles her camera out of her pack, brings it to her eye... and then realizes that at this distance, with a disposable camera, that squirrel will appear as nothing more than a small, fuzzy blob. With her eye glued to the veiwfinder, she takes a cautious step forward, then another, one more and then --

Splat! She falls into some sort of muddy trench.

The squirrel scampers away, with what definitely seems to be a squirrelly chuckle of glee.Crestfallen, Sadie attempts to wipe some of the mud off of her sopping clothes. "Um, who's trench is this?" She points to Dallas-Dakota, as he is the one holding a shovel. "Is it yours? You might want to ask Mr. Hippie before doing any digging, because I think he might want the lake to stay where it is, and also you should never dig without calling the utility company just in case there are, like, buried cables or something."

Then she walks off with as much dignity as she can muster to go find a shower.
    Many thanks to Castaras for the avatar!

20. - Top - End - #110
    Halfling in the Playground

Jontom has been sitting quietly in Mafia cabin contemplating the manifold problems involved in having a girlfriend. He's very proud to be in Mafia cabin. All the coolest kids like Larra and Indurain are in Mafia cabin.

He decides to get up and go out and as he leaves the cabin he hears all the other kids talking about some Fenris person. He sits down quietly nearby to listen.

Spoiler
    Show

OOC: I'm having girlfriend issues at the moment and am not sure how much time I will have to do a lot of roleplay. Sorry to all.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ganurath View Post
    Ganurath catches one of the flying duckies that comes near him, looking at it a moment before walking toward V Junior and holding it out to her offeringly. "This is yours."
    Oh, thanks. V takes it, and reloads a makeshift 'duckie gun' with it. She begins sniping for pirates.
    Spoiler
    Show

VJ: Dr. Bath

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I have to say I wish to make love to your no saying the horrible pluralization of ninja rule.

I'm not a girl, and I'm not a boy. I'm an androgyne, so please don't call me "him" or "her" - call me "zi" instead if you can. If you've got a problem with this, then don't both flaming, I'll just ignore you.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Titan in the Playground

DD stops digging at hearing all the voices...
    Ow, ok, I´l go ask mr. hippie then...
    DD sprints of towards Mr. Hippie´s location and yells.
    Mr. Hippie! Mr. Hippie! I´m a cabin pirate, so I´m a pirate so can I dig a trench with water to the cabin bccouse we´re pirates and pirates live on ships who float on water, can I please? Pleaseeee?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

23. - Top - End - #113
    Dwarf in the Playground

V fires her duckie gun at D-D. She then tries to get up. She can't!

Gah! Alright, who put Super-Super-Super-Super-SuperGlue on the roof?
    Spoiler
    Show

VJ: Dr. Bath

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I have to say I wish to make love to your no saying the horrible pluralization of ninja rule.

I'm not a girl, and I'm not a boy. I'm an androgyne, so please don't call me "him" or "her" - call me "zi" instead if you can. If you've got a problem with this, then don't both flaming, I'll just ignore you.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
    deflect it at O'Thadow.
    ((Oh yeah? Day one retaliation!!!))

As the beachball slowly descends towards O'Shadow, he readies himself for a wicked spike back towards Indy.
    He sets his feet.
    He eyes the approaching ball.
    He rubs his hands together in anticipation.
    He raises an arm in preparation.
    He swings....

And the spiked wristband that the wears catches the ball at the perfect moment, popping the ball and scaring the living bejeezus out of everyone around.

A small wet patch appears in the crotch of O'Shadow's cut-off shorts, and once again, O'Shadow runs off crying from the laughter of the children.

(JAGG, I haven't goten around to reading 4 pages of text....
    I'm certain that there's something that I need to respond to, and I'll get to it eventually, I promise....))

25. - Top - End - #115
    Orc in the Playground

Um Actually there isn't anything yet...I haven't found you to do anything but now that you are here.....

A ghostly voice echo's from between the trees as you run past them after popping the ball and spoiling everone's fun. "Soo Still picking on people eh? Your turn."

A couple of blue water ballons pelt at you from the shadows. Now you are wet. But the worst thing is that the water used to fill the balloon seems to have come from the bottom of a drain or toilet. It stinks, and has loose bits of rotting hair and other things that get washed down the drain at school camp. It's icky...and now it's on you.
    Last edited by Jagg; 2008-03-16 at 07:00 AM.
    Jondar in Winding Roads

26. - Top - End - #116

((Well, Fenris Hybrid isn't really a potential autolynch until the end of Day 2 (over 72 hours from now). Also, if people get autoed, they get replaced by folks from the Waiting List, so letting him be autolynched isn't so bad. Finally, if he were from Across-The-Tracks, I'd guess that he'd be more active in the game (in other words, actually playing). How about someone who is playing, has pointed, but hasn't done such excessive RPing? For instance... I dunno, V Junior?))
    Quote Of The Week Whenever I Feel Like Updating It (last updated 1/17/12)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Phase
    That guy was badass! He was like, "Oh! Oh, you're gonna try to Chuck Norris me, I'll just Chuck Norris you!" Unfortunately, I am the best Chuck Norris since Chuck Norris.
    Which is saying something, considering that Chuck Norris... was Chuck Norris.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Pixie in the Playground

*wanders in aimlessly, looking lost and sad* KITTY!!!! HERE KITTY KITTY!! *looks at Zeb and the duckies* Hab you seend Kitty?? *looks at the duckies again and picks up a few* Me hungry. Looking for Kitty make me hungry. *picks up a few more duckies* Duckies so small, takes lots of little duckies when hungry like dis. *starts making a "small" fire* Now just need to cook dem and den eat dem.
    Okay, now that I have dinner for me, what is everyone else having?

28. - Top - End - #118

Thessie grabs the paper airplane reads the note and runs outside to go hide with Jagg.

She comes abruptly to a halt when she sees Jagg has already sprung his surprise. Her lip junts out in a pout so pronounced that 747's could land on it.

"Ah poo. or maybe pee in this case."

"I guess we will have to go prank evnfets instead."

(( Sorry Thanatos I didn't see your message about trying to prank Mafia cabin. I would have responded had I seen. ))

(( Also with all this RPing I think it's good if keep the good manners learned in the Town thread, and not godmod. It's more fun to let the recipient of an action decide the action's resolution. ))

I am currently concentrating on RL stuffs. If you need me PM me.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground

Raldor finally emerges from the pond and realizes how far the Pirates are from it.

I agree, DD, we definitely need more water up here, let me lend you a claw...

Raldor quickly widens the trench so he fits into comfortably and begins using a strange burrowing/swimming motion to fling dirt all over Fenris.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ogre in the Playground

The boy without a fairy points a finger towards Fenris

((OOC: It will be harder to represent TBWAF this game, since he won't talk...))
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."