New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Banned

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros. Dawn of the Second Day

I am truly happy that I can single-handedly be the source of all of your entertainment.
    [/sarcasm]

2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey, I'm happy. Hadn't you died, I wouldn't last as long as I did

Mind you, I actually tried to save you
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of gray View Post
    *snip*Please, I ask all of you, don't lynch me, I actually have one of the useful roles.
    ((Translation: The rest of you are all useless.... ))

Ratchet walks over to shades of gray.

Um, let's see. I gots all sorts of weapons here, Heli-Pack, nope Clank won't like me giving him away. Taunter, nah you don't really want more attention. Morph O Ray, no need to really change anything into something right now. Decoy Glove, Ooh - here you are. You can have this one!

Good luck buddy! I believe you, but I don't control the masses. Though if it makes you feel better I shall avenge you if I can.

Ratchet gives Shades a pat on the back and wanders off.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

4. - Top - End - #184
    Halfling in the Playground

[OOC]Go "Which nintendo character are you!"[/OOC]

Sooo many kirbies, THE PINK is OVERWHELMING!

The person under a cloak proceeds to lower their visor to cut out the glare.

Looking around they notice a yellow fuzz ball DLD.

"Ah, yellow, much better than pink"
    I lived through the Invasion of the Zombies and all I got was this lousy signature thingie made by a lazy narrator. Go me!
    I fought The Mysterious Circle of Shadowy Chairs in Discworld I (Dei in Machina) till the end, won the game and survived and all I got is this lousy signature line.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

(Again, story fluff does not count as evidence towards or against anyone. Since Shades is RPing as Kirby, how can I resist using Dedede in the lynch?)

END OF DAY

As the sun set again below the lip of the arena, the superstars argued among themselves to see if they can find the hidden villains among them. Pretty soon their eyes fell on the Kirby that was called Shades of Grey.

"He was quick to start pointing..."
    "TOO quick if you ask me."
    "I bet he's a Villain!"

One of the crowd who had Dedede's form hefted his giant hammer onto his shoulder.
    "Let's clobbah dat dere Kirbeh"

The crowd turned and advanced on Shades of Grey, who promptly ran away.
    "After him!" cried someone in the mass, and they all ran yelling after Shades. He was chased around the arena several times, running as fast as he could on his stubby little legs before Dedede stepped out in front of him from where he had hidden last lap, hammer upraised.
    "Puyo..." whispered Kirby, his eyes transfixed by the hammer. There's the windup, and the pitch...

WHAM!

Dedede's hammer gave Kirby a crushing blow and he flew into the sky with a yell. A star twinkled to show his passage. Then his trophy fell back down from the sky, but as the last rays of sunlight left the field, Master Hand swooped in with a laugh and snatched the trophy out of the sky. He shook a badge off of it, and flew off into the dark with his prize.

Dedede picked up the badge and his face fell upon seeing the Nintendo Logo. They chose.... poorly.

Summary:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shades of Grey was KO'd. He was on team Nintendo

It is now...
    Night of the Second Day
    Night will end in 48 hours.

Please send all night actions to myself AND Vampiric. (You're being good about that last time I checked. Keep it up. I'm not adverse to hearing what's going on in the back rooms. Interesting stuff.)

6. - Top - End - #186

And thus, Jonom Xire goes back onto Shadow's radar once more.
    You're even more obsessive about these than I am, bro.
    You say you only skimmed the thread.
    I say you're lying and I'll be keeping an eye on you.
    Thanks, Shadow, but truth is I am having serious girlfriend issues at the moment and hardly got online at all over the Easter weekend as I spent it with her trying to convince her to love me again. So no time for analysis. I'll have more time once Spytrap ends.

Plus I have little experience of Nintendo and am finding the game difficult to get into with all the RP going on.

==EDIT==

Spytrap is over and whooeee was it a fun ending. Sign up for Spytrap II everyone. Back on topic once more, I'll now have more time for this game, at least until Spytrap II starts up which isn't for 2.5 weeks, plenty of time to get into this game.
    Last edited by Jontom Xire; 2008-03-27 at 03:00 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros. Night of the Second Day

Silence reigned over the arena as everyone caught what rest they could, knowing that the villains are out there. The moon shone down on the arena, bathing it in an eerie light. By the pricking of my thumbs... ah, here they are now. The Villains congregated in a shadowy part of the arena and dropped their disguises. Bowser did a quick role call, and yes, they were all there. Nodding their assent, they all headed out across the battlefield towards their target.

"So... how we wanna do this?" Bowser whispered under his breath.
    I still think I should just Mind Crush him. Thought Mewtwo.
    "You always want to mind crush someone." Bowser grumbled back.
    Wolf extended his claws. "These claws could tear him up nicely."
    The Covenant Elite produced a Plasma Sword with a fwish and Bowser nodded.
    "Very nice. Good options. Sephrioth? Ridley?"
    Ridley turned his head and vaporized a nearby piece of rubble with his plasma breath while Sephrioth smirked evilly and split a large boulder with his Masamune.
    "Very good. And there's always stomping and crushing. I like that. Hmm.... so many options. I say.... ALL OF THE ABOVE! GO!"

The strike was quick, efficient, relentless, and viciously brutal. By the end, the victim's trophy had been blown clear across the arena. Bowser chuckled as he stomped over and picked it up and then placed it in the center of the arena. The Villains then all transformed back into their disguises and headed back to their respective places.

In the first rays of morning, everyone woke up to the laughter of Master Hand arriving. Everyone rubbed the sleep out of their eyes and rushed over to see the trophy of Shadow being snatched up by Master Hand and flown off. His badge was left behind once again, and it was emblazoned with Nintendo's 'N'.

SUMMARY:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shadow was KO'd by the Villains. He was on team Nintendo

It is now...
    DAWN OF THE THIRD DAY
    (72 hours remain)

You may start voting! Results of night actions will be sent out now!

EDIT: D'oh, almost forgot. The following people must vote to day or face autolynch:
    North
    Quinsar
    Last edited by PhantomFox; 2008-03-27 at 06:45 PM.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Universal Smash Bros. Dawn of the Third Day

(Blast it...that's gonna come back and bite us...)

The chocobo awakes from his induced sleep in time to see everyone gathered around Shadow's trophy. He watches the big hand come down and take it away. That's not something one sees everyday. Maniacal villains attempting to destroy the world, sure, but a big giant hand? Now that was strange, but not strange enough to keep his attention for long. He begins inspecting the other folks, starting with Jontom Xire, maybe they'll be more interesting.

(edit: bloody mistypes, sorry Jontom)
    Last edited by Cristo Meyers; 2008-03-28 at 08:47 AM.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Bugbear in the Playground

Tingle waits patiently on his balloon as the new day begins, hoping that there'd be someone here who'd be nterested in his newly drawn maps.

((Whoever Zelda is can stop wondering if they're the fool if they still have any doubts despite what has happened in the past 2 days. I'm certain that role belongs to me unless both Shadow and Banjo have been lying.))
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

10. - Top - End - #190

CRAP!! We need to start using more stratagy! Were doing the villians job for them!!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Rogers
    "When I say it's you I like, I'm talking about that part of you that knows that life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch. That deep part of you that allows you to stand for those things without which humankind cannot survive. Love that conquers hate, peace that rises triumphant over war, and justice that proves more powerful than greed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mother Teresa
    If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

Oops. Found a couple typos in the role description post. Sly Cooper's description has been changed to how it ACTUALLY works.

12. - Top - End - #192

((Wish you'd have found that typo earlier. Now I'm beginning to wonder about the miniscule chance that just maybe both of my scries were affected by Sly Cooper disguising the exact same targets I scried both nights. ))
    Spoiler
    Show
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of gray View Post
    poyo!
    Nothing we can do about now, too bad they'll regret having my role on team Nintendo. I guess the seer, baner, and everyone else will be discovered if I die.

Spoiler
    Show

Mario - Mascot (Alpha)

Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, Daisy, and Peach - Team Mario (Masons)

Wario - Wario Waft (Anyone who scries Wario will be blinded by the horrific stench, and will be unable to scry the next night)

Link - Master Sword (Link's point counts as 2 when pointing at a villain)

Zelda - Triforce of Wisdom (Seer)

Tingle - (Fool. Will be told he's Zelda. Scries return a consistent random result)

Samus - Morph Ball (Can curl up into the Morph Ball, becoming immune to Night kills once every 2 nights)

Fox - Reflector (Up to two points at Fox get redirected to another player of Fox's choice)

Falco - I'll cover you, Fox (Starts off knowing who Fox is)

Krystal - Telepath (Knows who was scried at night, but not the result of the scry. If Fox is alive, total points against her are reduced by one)

Kirby - Copy (50% chance of copying a random target's ability for the day)

Metaknight - Dimensional Cape (Can not be scried. Scry returns as failed)

King Dedede - Waddle Dee Army (Can his Waddle Dee Army to go cluster around someone at night, making them impossible to see or scry. Scies on the target will return "Scry Failed")

Pikachu - Cuteness(The person who points after Pikachu secretly has his point changed to the same as Pikachu's)

Jigglypuff - Sing (Can cause one player to fall asleep, negating their point for the next day)

Lucario - Reversal (Lucario's point is increased by 1 for every 10 Nintendo players that die)

Pokemon Trainer - I choose you! (Can double someone's points each day. Maximum a point can be increased is two)

Ness - PK Thunder (Every day, by pointing at himself, Ness can shoot himself into someone of his choice, counting as 2 points)

Lucas - PK Freeze (Can lock a target's special ability for the next cycle. 1 day cooldown)

Captain Falcon - Falcon... PUNCH! (Night kill. Three day cooldown)

Marth - Critical hit (If part of a bandwagon that sucessfully kills a villain, point counts as 2 next day)

Ike - Counter (Makes one person's point count as an anti-point for the next day)

DK - Strong Kong (Baner. If target is attacked and Diddy is still alive, one attacker's actions the next day are negated)

Diddy Kong - Rocketbarrels (Can scry during the night with X% accuracy, where X = 20 * number of days ability has not been used since the last use)

Cranky Kong - In my day... (Cranky Kong is immune to all abilities except those found in the original Werewolf game: Seer, Baner, Fool, Night Kill)

Popo & Nana (Ice Climbers) - Blizzard (Once per game, per the pair, they can summon a blizzard to freeze all night actions, immediately starting the new day. All night actions sent in before blizzard is summoned still go through)

Pit - Wings of Iccarus (Escapes from the first night kill attempted on him)

Mr. Game & Watch - Oil Panik (Uses the bucket to catch one point at him per day, negating the point, max of three. Once bucket is full, can point at someone worth 3 points. Points at self do not activate this ability)

Captain Olimar - Pikmin toss (When pointing at a person, this also throws a pikmin at that person. For the next two days after, that person gets an extra vote against him. Only one pikmin on any person at a time)

" So he told the truth. Who do we think he was?" Rudolph asked. ((I highlighted the likely suspects)) Also anyone have any idea what shadow was?

Once again for a lack of originality I point at Raiser

@ Fleeing Coward....are you telling us you are Zelda? Is anyone dissenting this?
    Last edited by Jagg; 2008-03-27 at 11:25 PM.
    Jondar in Winding Roads

14. - Top - End - #194
    Banned

Yup. That's about what I expected after confirming Zelda's role without even knowing who the hell it is.
    Good Luck Nintendo!

15. - Top - End - #195

I'm claiming to be Tinkle. I expect that Zelda already knows that he/she is Zelda but more confirmation can't hurt.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fleeing Coward View Post
    I'm claiming to be Tinkle. I expect that Zelda already knows that he/she is Zelda but more confirmation can't hurt.
    *snerk* Tinkle... hehe. I must be tired to be laughing at potty jokes. But miles to go before I sleep.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post
    *snerk* Tinkle... hehe. I must be tired to be laughing at potty jokes. But miles to go before I sleep.
    ((Oh, well. At least you're not still laughing at the Wii's name. ))

18. - Top - End - #198

Hehe, don't know why but I always seem to call tingle tinkle for some reason. Either way, I'm blaming the fact that I've only slept about 5 hours in the past 3 days for all my mistakes
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #199
    Pixie in the Playground

Once more floating above the stadium is Tails, still sulking a bit. Landing right down in the center, he joins the gathered crowd. After a few minutes of listening, he decides he'd prefer to just float around after all.

"''scuse me" says Tails, pushing past Cristo Meyers as he finds an uncrowded space and takes off.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

20. - Top - End - #200

No time to RP, so Jonton Xire

thanks to thecrimsonmage for the awesome avatar... you rock, dude.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

"Demonicangel no need to lynch him just because he has girlfriend problems."

22. - Top - End - #202

I point at Saint Nil, because he suggested strategy, which I'm not up to at the moment. Sorry.
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

23. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

Yoshi looks angrily at Raiser B1ade for the third day in a row. He slings another egg at him, hell that egg laying dinosaur has plenty to spare!

((FC - I'm not lying about my role, so you can scratch that one ))

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

24. - Top - End - #204
    Pixie in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Partyhat Pikachu is sending jolts of lightning in every direction in frustration from seeing 3 friends being eliminated so soon.

He is screaming uncomprehensibly and one of the bolts slams into Mordokai as Pikachu runs by.

The sky darkens as Pikachu's frustration increases, before he calls down a thunder storm on himself. When it's all over he goes to lie down at the side of the stadium, exhausted, but more at ease.

25. - Top - End - #205

Hi, guys. If you're going to point at me, could you all please at least SPELL it right? That includes Emperor DemonKing in Girl Genius.

JontoM Xire

In the meantime I think Raiser was lying about his role on day one. I reckon he decided to take a leaf from the good guys in LLD but as a bad guy. Let's face it, if the bad guys only find out about 10% of the good guy roles they have us by the nuts (so to speak), even if they lose one of their own in the process.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Damn Jontom and his twisting logic that make sense.
    Nothing personal JX, I just know how completely devious and brilliant you are at these games when you have the time to devote to them.
    All I'll say is that Jontom is a master at these games ... the blue guy with the spiky teeth can be very persuasive.

Evnafet's GitP WW archive is here.

26. - Top - End - #206

Pikachu nods at Yoshi in agreement and sends lightning towards Raiser.

I'm still quite suspicious of you after that stunt you pulled!
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

27. - Top - End - #207

Jontom,

I doubt it. My money is that Raiser's role got changed. If I was the narrator of this, that's how I would fix the problem. And given the tactic, I'd probably keep him with the same team if not the same role - which was blatently nintendo at the start. Though maybe he's lying? I don't know - still waiting on a few PMs to figure that one out.

And since Jontom was on Shadow's suspiscion list yesterday, which was publicly annouced, before he was killed, I'm willing to bet it's a "frame up job".

So the question are...
    Who fears Shadow enough to take him out before the three day, well anyone whose lost to him because he wasn't killed before the three day. So I don't think a new player is heading up the pack.

Who would be willing to attempt to frame Jontom? This doesn't seem like a manuaver by the more experienced players, so I'm guessing someone who has shown his strategic intelligence without the long history experience.

Mustiado fits the bill!
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2008-03-28 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Change of thought
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

28. - Top - End - #208
    Pixie in the Playground

Dedede sits on the ground staring at his hammer.

"I finally did it, I finally took out that kirby. Why am I not happy though? I sent the squealing little marshmallow into the stratosphere. Maybe.. maybe I've finally turned over a new leaf, maybe I've come to realize that I haven't been a very good king and that I've been hurting dreamland by consorting with Nightmare Industries.."

He looks solemn for a few moments but then his expression hardens.

"What am I say? It's because that wasn't the real kirby! I'm going to smash the little puff ball into dust when I find him!!"

((I don't think Raiser is guilty either, if he wasn't Captain Falcon then wouldn't he be found out by scryers and the real one? Considering how he started in the game, at least someone would have looked at him. Wait did his role get changed?))

King Dedede takes his rage out on MadHatter for being party hat pikachu.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Dwarf in the Playground

Okay... I know I'm not the only one who saw this. People have already voted for him. Does no one else think its weird that Shadow (possibly the most talented WW player on the boards) said that Jontom Xire was a player he was going to be watching, and then he's immediately dead? That's not the least bit suspicious to anyone? Really?

EDIT: Or I didn't read all of the posts to see what people had written. Now I feel dumb.

Re-Edit: I think Banjo's on to something. Raiser B1ade
    Last edited by Mustiado; 2008-03-28 at 12:45 PM.

Writer of the winning scene for Rebellion IV - Thanks guys! Zeus Trophy courtesy of Phase. Who rocks.
    CatMuffin Wolfwood courtesy of Onasuma.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210

Quote Originally Posted by Mustiado View Post

Re-Edit: I think Banjo's on to something. Raiser B1ade
    You think banjo's on to something? Really? When he didn't even provide logic for voting for me. Wow you must be way better at reading people then I am.
    Spoiler
    Show

Look upon the Goddess and rejoice!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vespe Ratavo View Post
    Curly, . . . you are not only made of epic win and not fail, but you are officially the greatest shipper of all time
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Mr. Scruffy is all knowing; he doesn't believe in squid bones, so neither should you!
    Bathatars!Blog!