New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

Vaera

Vaeras beaked face smiles when he sees the wings on the beings back, and his smile broadens when he sees the black glass. He presents the glass further and speaks Greetings, you seem like you might know what this is. Perhaps you could help me bring whatever is trapped inside out... He looks around This looks far too... barren, from what I saw in my mind. Perhaps there is more to this place than I can see from here... is this true? He addresses the being before him, both questions floating in the air.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

The Glass Beast

As the creature's glass darkens, the voices heard in the temple become quieter until all that can be heard is the raspy breathing of the beast as it hobble towards Caera and reaches at the orb.

Cerus

"Good question. How my people define their reason for life is up to them. What about you? Have you found out why you exist?"
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-04-29 at 12:38 AM.
    The Swallowfield Children - Stredexon Intwisca

3. - Top - End - #33
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera's features are trusting in the extreme as he extends his taloned claw with the glass object in it. The odd avian skull however, is full of suspicion. Even as he put forth his clawed hand, the staff began to take shape, before turning into a massive reptilian/avian form. It has four heads on long necks, and massive feathered wings, along with four taloned claws. It has 3 minor heads, now proportional to its body, the skulls of the Raven, Hawk, and Vulture, as well as the odd avian skull. It has a strange bluish green fire that constantly warps in its eyes. It makes no threatening movements, but you can tell its ready to strike at any moment. Vaera himself seems unaware of this bizarre transformation, as he extends the glass object toward the glass creature.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

Garrus

As the creature grasp the strange orb, Vaera can once again hear the shrill cry as the orb is absorbed. The beast's form begins to shift wildly until it shatters, sending massive crystal shards in all directions, some of them piercing straight through the walls of the temple.

On the ground lay two orbs, one of a blinding white and one black as the void. The white orb is picked up, the one holding it stands bearing some features of the people gathered outside the temple as well as red crystal wings. I'm...back. The crystals in the walls turn to a bloody substance and form around Garrus he bursts through the roof towards the north.

The black orb still remains on the ground.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera shifts on his talons, grasping his now-staff, and he bends over and picks up the original orb. He reaches inside and feels the same presence. He looks around the room, and then looks with his gods-eye, and sees a very different picture. He shifts into the divine realm, and he presents the orb once again, parroting his earlier question for help

6. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground

Feeling the presence of Garuss again Ero sends a message to him, "Would you like to take up the offer I extended to you earlier?"

After saying this Ero teleports to the material plane above an ocean. "This looks like a suitable base for my peoples." Grabbing a large chunk of the sea floor Ero creates an island ringed by impassable reefs. On this island Ero creates buildings to house his armies and worshippers, but at this time the buildings lie dormant and unused. "That's better, now I have a place to put them."
    Awesome avatar made by Arokh

I have a love affair with cycling.

2789 Miles cycled Since the end of March 2009. Many more to come.

erothayce.tumblr.com

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

"Should I know you?" Garrus' arm encases itself in razor-like crystal spines which begin to twitch.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Orc in the Playground

When Vaera touches the essence inside the black metal shard to make it glow, the energy feels different. Before he had felt a mixture of emotion besides the pain. Now the hurt only mingled with hate and vengence.
    Check out Avatar

Some of my creations Forgotten Golem, Lady of the Fallen

Great avatar done by Thecrimsonmage

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

Lilith- with Cerus

"Purpose?" An eddy of something swirls around Cerus, carrying her voice with it. "I don't have one. I AM suffering. I am a reflection, a manifestation, of anguish, despair, sorrow. Which, in its purest form, is pointless."

"Let's try again. Why did you create them in the first place? What did you think you were doing then?"

With Garrus

"No," a voice whispers in Garrus's mind. Lilith has heard his name. "There is no reason you should know him. Perhaps you can answer me now! WHAT are you? Still a fool?"
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

10. - Top - End - #40

"Yes, you should know me. Put away your weapon for I mean you no harm. I was going to reveal who you are to you. Did you forget who you are again? It seems to be a pattern."

erothayce.tumblr.com

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

In Lilith's mind

Am image of Garrus appears in Lilith's subconscious, the white half of the orb embedded in his crystal arm as he raises it at her."I am what I decide! Begone! A mental blast and horrid scream are sent at Lilith.

With Ero

Funny, I dont remember you. What is it that you think you can offer me?
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-04-29 at 01:41 AM.

12. - Top - End - #42

"I can offer you the knowledge of what you once were. After I give this knowledge to you, you are free to do as you please. I will not bind you to me in any way. There are other ways of finding this out of course but they might come with stipulations. I offer you free information for the price of nothing. Consider this well for I will not extend the offer again if you refuse.

erothayce.tumblr.com

13. - Top - End - #43
    Orc in the Playground

Garrus

Garrus' arm jerks uncontrollably in the moment just before he tries to use the pain of the orb against Lilith. Pieces of flesh replace the crystal in his arm only to be shredded by his glass form and futilely healed again. This all stops instantly once he disconnects his mind from the piece of white glassed metal.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-04-29 at 01:51 AM.
    Check out Avatar

Some of my creations Forgotten Golem, Lady of the Fallen

Great avatar done by Thecrimsonmage

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

"It doesn't matter. The past wont bring me any more power so what use is it?" Garrus grits his teeth for a moment as a bit of blood drips off his arm.
    Last edited by BizzaroStormy; 2008-04-29 at 01:50 AM.

15. - Top - End - #45

"Well if it's power you want I can offer you power. The control of my armies if you wish. The place of my right hand man with near unlimited personal power. Think on this.

erothayce.tumblr.com

16. - Top - End - #46
    Titan in the Playground

Garrus's Mind

Garrus gets the ghostly impression of a smile, though there isn't anything that can be truly seen in a mental link, and faint laughter; whether it is mocking or genuine delight is impossible to say. The mental presence vanishes.
    Avatar by GryffonDurime. Thanks!

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

In the sea, fish grow bigger, then they grow weaker, then those with poison in them disapear and finally they grow to become adicted to biting hooks. Well some of them grow weaker, their are those that mantained an improved strength and they were put to sleep. Their were also ones that we're incredibly large those too fell asleep.

Then as some fish fell upon the sandy beach, they gained the ability to breathe water and then they started to gain a more humanlike figure and they were born with the knowledge of how to created nets, rods and boats.

Spoiler
    Show
    100 fishmen
    500 hibernating dire fish, sharks and the like.
    10 kraken
    Most fish are of a larger size.
    Last edited by Emperor Demonking; 2008-04-29 at 09:50 AM.

18. - Top - End - #48

With Ero's call Random takes off the odd black glass things that he was wearing on his eye's.
    Well this is interstading. More new people, both mortal and divine. Well may as well go and say hello.
    He stands up, snaps his fingers, and the beach chair, vaiseds. And opens a portal and goes to Cerus's temple.

The paper finally stops blowing around, in the black desert.

I fought you all!!!!!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    *Hugs for breaking the awkardness!YAAY!
    ...Realizes he's hugging a physical manifestation of evil...*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    He's adorable, but he's a threat to all who call the universe home. He must be stopped, no matter the cost
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Drake View Post
    "Evil, evil, death, stab, kill, cheese, moon-stuff, mice, evil, evil mice..."

Musings Pulled from D_Lord's head.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera looks intrigued, and he speaks to the two gods in the temple. This seems a place of great pain, could one of you help me bring what dwells in this stone into reality?

20. - Top - End - #50
    Library Lovers Contest Winner

Vakira, in Zenn

Appalled by the efforts of Vaera and the newly-fallen god, Vakira appears in Zenn. He steps out of a great orange cactus and for the first time in ages, he is wearing his beastly form: unclothed and on all fours, with a great mane of wispy mist. His footsteps herald his coming as the sand beneath his feet changes to water. In the center, he howls madly, dangerously, and the skies begin to darken over the desert, filling with rain and lightning.

He leaves as unhappily as he came, stalking slowly through the Rootway as he steps into his human shape again.

Vakira's Children

Centuries after the creation of the Sanctuaries, and now tenfold more exist on this new world. Vakira descends to each in turn, and while many are empty and still unclaimed, several hundred have become attuned to various creatures. Each of these creatures is ultimately mortal, but they hold in them the potential for great power. With some talking, he begins to convince those empowered by the Sanctuaries--a group who has taken to calling themselves the Worldblooded--to join him. He offers them succor in the paradise of Arcadia in exchange for their service as his first mortal priesthood. In gruging remembrance of his promise to the dead Void God, however, he does not order this: he offers each a position, but the Sanctuaries remain, ultimately, for the betterment of mortals.

Nearly two-thousand various mortal creatures stumble through the Rootway for the first time and the Thousand God Bureaucracy rejoices their coming.

Vakira, in the Great Northern Banyan

Vakira notices Grex's Will for the first time: in the rush of his work in settling the New World--which would be needing a name very soon--he was overtaxed. The divinus of nature examines the will carefully...

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

Zenn Condor

Sensing the disturbance in the desert, a colossal Condor from the Featherwood Tree lifted up and flew to the location of the nature god. After squawking around and beating the clouds away it landed heavily on a dead tree near the Nature God To what end do you bring such glorious but disastrous change to the desert? Change is good, but change must be monitered, less it cause irrepirable damage to the world and those who inhabit the lands. If you are looking for the master, he is predisposed at the moment After finishing its announcement in a strangely clicking and rasping voice, he awaits a response from the nature god, not moving, not even blinking.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-04-29 at 07:32 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52

Vakira

Vakira howls at the condor and conjures a squall to knock it from the sky the instant it bats at his clouds. The divinus' eyes glow with a strange gray light as he causes the storm to strengthen: it is now a divine rain, not just a natural one conjured by divine means.

"Your master came from nowhere to hollow out my flesh. Your master came from nowhere to cover this land in sand and stones. From nowhere, and to nowhere he'll return. I've seen enough worlds destroyed for one eternity. I felt so much death here when whatever hit hit. I don't know what your master is planning, consorting with that rapacious little fallen star, but I won't stand for it."

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Guardians of Zenn

As the Condor is knocked down, yet more come and bat at the clouds. As the squall knocks down more, dozens more arrive, all from the huge Featherwood Tree. That is between you and our master. We are the Guardians of Zenn, and just as our masters actions may have angered you, so your actions anger us. Would you see the life of this desert destroyed, merely to placate your anger? Bah! This desert, Zenn, is alive, and just as any living being, you will treat it with respect More Condors arrive, like a murder of crows before a death, they alight upon anything they can, or just landing on the ground and walking around. All who are still stare at the nature god.

24. - Top - End - #54

Vakira

The god of nature's anger is visibly growing, and any semblance of composure he had is gone.

"This is not life! Your master destroyed a great deal of my own flesh to shore up the foundations of his desert, and I will have recompense. Rain! Rain! A thousand year's rain, ever harder and cold as distant ice! Let it rain until every offensive stone has worn down into his beloved sand, let it rain until the deep green, bruised and buried, devours this loathsome waste!"

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

Zenn Condor

Dozens upon Dozens of Zenn Condors arrive, until the trickle becomes a mighty river, and the skies fill with flapping wings. Though they are mere mortals against a god, the Zenn Condors fly at the god, their suicidal rage carrying them against the god, scratching biting and beating with their wings, while many in the sky beat at the clouds. Thousands now, they fly at the god. As the fight goes on, and their blood soaks the desert sands, the desert itself comes alive. The Condors chant one phrase again and again Our lives for Zenn! Our lives for Zenn! Our lives for Zenn! mouths open up in the sands, screaming against the violation, and the Featherwood Tree itself, the very heart of the desert, aids in the defense. The trees massive roots permeated the desert, and massive bone-like roots in the shapes of claws and talons reach up to grasp at the nature god and a massive echoing voice comes across the land. We... Are... Zenn... the voices of the thousand screaming innocents who are dying in the floods caused by the torrential rains fill the nature gods ears, as the desert itself rails against him.

Vaera

Vaeras staff, sensing the disturbance as well, hastens to the desert. when he arrives the staff is in its fully transformed stage, but pure rage and hatred in burning in its movement and eyes. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ZENN?!?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO OUR DESERT!?!?
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-04-29 at 08:02 PM.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

Cerus looks at Vaera slightly suprised. "What is this? Another new divinus? Or just another unwelcome guest?" By now the halls have gone silent of the souls of the dead. They seem to have just been...taken away.

Garrus

Garrus crosses his arms and thinks for a moment. "If power is the result, fine, I'll join you."

27. - Top - End - #57
    Troll in the Playground

Vaera

Vaera, seeming to not notice the absence of his staff, speaks to the divinus on his throne I am indeed a new divinus. I come to ask for assistance, in drawing the pained essence in this obsidian mirror. It seems to contain the essence of a being of the night, and I would see him released. What a glorious change of pace that would be.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Bugbear in the Playground

The will reads: To the mortals of the world, I leave a new place of safety. To Garrus, I leave me collection of strained glass windows. To Vakira, a glass model of the old world and the new one. To the new sun, I leave almost everything else. And to Xylte, I leave a great big explosion!

Grex teleported himself to the nightmare realm. After sending some of his divine power back to the sun, Grex explodes, adding a massive blast to the cycle Xylte set his realm into.
    (OOC:Grex gave up three levels for the new sun god, (new character of mine) The remains levels are used up to create a explosion when Xytle comes out of the box, it should wreak his realm.)

29. - Top - End - #59

Vakira

Vakira is angry, Vakira is taxed, and above all else Vakira is careful to preserve life: his squals are simple, his storm is a thick, hard rain but little else. He repels the condors, but does not kill: it is not his nature. He brushes the staff and the claws of bone and considers carefully, taking in the sad scene of it all with a practiced sort of air. He stands swiftly, and his form becomes vaguely human, swaddled in storm-silk. For the first time, a three-ringed halo rests behind his head, rimmed with green and blue and burning-whitish gray.

"This is not the end. Of anything."

Vakira's words echo as he disappears into a nearby cactus. The rain halts, but the thick clouds remain overhead, dark and persistant. If batted away, they reform with equal speed. Heat washes Zenn from behind the gray curtain, and the desert fills with a tense humidity.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

Zenn

The sand where the battle took place is permanently stained with blood and soon the scavengers are upon the corpses of the condors, including their fellows- even the roots of the great tree itself pull the corpses below to feed itself. The Staff- The Birdking, stalked the land until it came upon the Great Featherwood Tree. Laying his hands upon its trunk, he willed it to change. A massive stalk formed above the clouds, and when it bloomed into a massive eye with a burning fire inside that gazed upon the tops of the clouds. The clouds parted under the piercing gaze and could not reform. Soon hundreds of these stalks were returning the desert to its hot-dry form.