New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222338 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Dr. Bath's Random Banter, dripping with daring deeds of dastardly deipnosophists

Quote Originally Posted by Phase View Post
    Okay, so usually when I come back after twenty-four hours of down time, I find, what, two or three pages in random banter?

Today I come back to find five or six...

The hell? Did I miss anything good?
    Hah, I left for about 5 hours and the thread grew about 4 pages. I have honestly given up on following this properly.
    formerly known as xNadia
    apologies for the confusion and inconvenience

2. - Top - End - #362
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Dr. Bath's Random Banter, dripping with daring deeds of dastardly deipnosophists

Then how did you know to post?

Zing!

3. - Top - End - #363

Kiwi-senses...

Tingling!
    formerly known as xNadia

4. - Top - End - #364
    Ettin in the Playground

Now I need to make a Kiwiman-atar.

Be back soon!

5. - Top - End - #365
    Banned

Kiwi, eh?

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Excellent.

Point of interest: It's 3:45AM in England. And all's well.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2008-06-28 at 09:46 PM.

6. - Top - End - #366
    Ettin in the Playground

Behold! Kiwiman!

7. - Top - End - #367
    Banned

...What powers does Kiwiman have, dare I ask?

Super grub eating ability?
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2008-06-28 at 09:53 PM.

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ogre in the Playground

Behold! Kiwiman!
    Well done, Phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Player Zero
    ..What powers does Kiwiman have, dare I ask?

Super grub eating ability?

And a sidekick named Flightless Boy Wonder.
    Not forgetting Yldenfrei and the wonderful avatar she made.

9. - Top - End - #369
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Frigs View Post
    And a sidekick named Flightless Boy Wonder.
    Verily Kiwiman wields powers greater than we could comprehend. Nocturnal AND a good sense of smell? Beyond superhuman, truely.

Also... I think I may have posted about 50 times today... Maybe I should get a life...

Ahh, I'll work on that later.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2008-06-28 at 10:12 PM.

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ettin in the Playground

Wherefore get a life? If you had one day left to live, would you rather spend the day eating chocolate, or posting on the forums?

A: Both!

Anyway, does anyone else watch: House M.D.?

Cool show.

11. - Top - End - #371

I worship House.

And that Kiwi-man avatar is great!
    formerly known as xNadia

12. - Top - End - #372
    Ogre in the Playground

Wherefore get a life? If you had one day left to live, would you rather spend the day eating chocolate, or posting on the forums?

A: Both!

Anyway, does anyone else watch: House M.D.?

Cool show.
    House is awesome. If I ever needed to be cured from a weird sickness, I'd love to be diagnosed by someone like him.
    So I herd you liek Mudkipz by Mr. Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Many thanks to both Mr Saturn and B-Man for their avatars!! Antiform Sora, Haloween Sora, Majora's Mask Link, Wolf Link & Midna, KH Sora and Christmas in July Sora

I was a Custom Title ITP!
    Lucky "Guess the Number" quote:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xykon_Fan View Post
    Great, Radikal fixed the dice...and by fixed, I mean "broke beyond repair and cheats irreparably."

13. - Top - End - #373
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by radikalskippy View Post
    House is awesome. If I ever needed to be cured from a weird sickness, I'd love to be diagnosed by someone like him.
    House:
    A complete bastard, but a bastard that can bring you back from he brink of death with an over looked, often times obvious, bit of medical knowledge.
    Idiots give me indigestion.
    Don't give me indigestion.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrider View Post
    Wadledo, you dislike EVERYONE. Therefore, you don't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Maybe this is the only true fix for spellcasting, making people scared of using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonprime View Post
    There's a concept called mercy. Are you familiar with it?
    Thank ya Dr.Bath for your avataring skills.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Ettin in the Playground

House is awesome. Hugh Laurie kicks ass. The show is very formulaic, but the characters make it worth watching.
    I haven't seen much of the latest season, since I've been at school without TV, but I have seen the final episode. Poor Wilson!

15. - Top - End - #375
    Ogre in the Playground

Hugh Laurie is great in house. He was amazing in Jeeves and Wooster though, great show.
    Alexi Laiho Avatar by Mr._Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Sephiroth and Arthuai
    [CENTER]Sepiroth avatars by Ink
    Arthuai by Mr_Saturn
    Alexi Laiho by Mr_Saturn

I have a metal blog thing now, check it out

Quote Originally Posted by D'anna Biers View Post
    MOTHER NATURE IS LIKE A REAL MOTHER. IN THAT SHE SECRETELY HATES YOU AND NEVER LETS YOU GO OUT WITH YOUR HOODLUM FRIENDS.
    You can't kill the metal, metal will live on! \m/

16. - Top - End - #376
    Ettin in the Playground

Oh yes, that's an excellent show. It's so funny to put the two roles next to each other, Bertie Wooster vs. Greg House.
    It's got great theme music too.

17. - Top - End - #377
    Ettin in the Playground

Great show. Yes, very formulaic, but is that a bad thing? I always can't wait to see which oriface bleeds next, and I love that it's never Lupus!

18. - Top - End - #378

Mauve, I need to see the last 4 episodes. My friend has them, because her mother works at a broadcasting station which owns House in NZ, so SHE'S seen it, and I plan to when I can run over to their house. So looking forward to it.

Great show. Yes, very formulaic, but is that a bad thing? I always can't wait to see which oriface bleeds next, and I love that it's never Lupus!
    Absolute finale: House gets lupus.
    formerly known as xNadia

19. - Top - End - #379
    Ettin in the Playground

I *Silly Heart emoticon* House!
    Its a fantastic show! Unfortunatly, I can only watch shows through AFN, which is about two seasons behind on everything.
    So, I unplug the cable, submit my TV to the whims of my Xbox and just buy the DVDS!
    *Can't wait for the Season 4 DVDS...*
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

20. - Top - End - #380
    Colossus in the Playground

Oddly enough, the ads for House completely put me off watching it. It's meant to be funny, from what I can gather, but the ads are all "OMG drama! What Will Happen This Time?!", and I'm not interested enough in it to wade through that BS to the actual show.

On a side note: I went bushwalking today. 'twere fun I think I may have done more damage to my body than I thought, though, during those weeks of sitting in front of the computer barely moving trying to get work done and the roughly-concurrent week or so of barely eating anything and extremely high stress-levels. I know I'm horribly unfit and expected to fall well behind, but I didn't expect to feel sick and suspect that my legs could collapse at any time Also I banged my elbow hard on a rock, and it hurts But 'twere fun! Hopefully will have pictures soon of the amazing Aussie bush... And also a guy trying to grab the... Naughty Bits of another guy in the middle of climbing a massive boulder?

21. - Top - End - #381
    Ettin in the Playground

Would people stop bloody texting me at odd hours of the night.
    No, I don't care about you, I don't care about whatever you're texting me with, I only get about 4 hours of uninterupted sleep without you trying to talk to me, and I would like to God damn SLEEP!
    I swear I will murderlise the next person who does this.
    It's not like I can exactly ignore it, because the damn thing vibrates with what I assume is a motor stolen from a pneumatic drill, and if I leave it on any surface, any at all, it make the whole structure shake and make a noise one would only usually hear in Hell.

Also: Hi. I upgraded ur rantz.
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

22. - Top - End - #382
    Titan in the Playground

Buy a new cellphone. Don't tell people your number.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

23. - Top - End - #383
    Ettin in the Playground

Jibar, why don't you just turn your mobile off at night? I never keep mine on when I'm in the house.
    "It doesn't matter what you think I'm supposed to be, 'cause I myself know all too well." Line from "King of My World" by Saliva.
    Good itP 2009 winner,Cleric itP Winner.
    Taking Reiki requests. PM me for details.
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #384
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MasatoHyuga View Post
    Now that you unlocked Sonic, you have to beat These guys at the home-run contest

Not only is the music at the start... Awesome... I think that's the world record.
    Awesome music? That music scared me. It sent me under my bed covers, where I shivered, and sweat profusely for thirty minutes.
    This avatar by Phase.

25. - Top - End - #385
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Fennac View Post
    Jibar, why don't you just turn your mobile off at night? I never keep mine on when I'm in the house.
    Because whenever I turn it on, it vibrates, and everytime my phone vibrates it freaks the hell outta me.
    There's the option of turning the vibrate off, but then it would be silent. With my last phone I did that, but it ended up with too many conversations beginning with: "Hey, did you get that text I sent you?" "No..?" *checks phone and realises that he has 15 unread messages*.
    And it's not like I can turn on just the ringtone because, shock shock horror horror, that includes the vibrate too. And if I don't have something on then I will never get messages, which are actually sometimes important.
    Jibar HATES phones.

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Not for an open day. I'm just off to the Exeter/Cornwall uni campus near college for the day attending seminars and things about my 'WHat is the greatest threat humanity has ever faced?' essay. We'll be doing things like: How To Research; How To Write A Uni Grade Pape and whatnot.
    Did you end up using my idea for that, by the by?
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

26. - Top - End - #386
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Because whenever I turn it on, it vibrates, and everytime my phone vibrates it freaks the hell outta me.
    There's the option of turning the vibrate off, but then it would be silent. With my last phone I did that, but it ended up with too many conversations beginning with: "Hey, did you get that text I sent you?" "No..?" *checks phone and realises that he has 15 unread messages*.
    And it's not like I can turn on just the ringtone because, shock shock horror horror, that includes the vibrate too. And if I don't have something on then I will never get messages, which are actually sometimes important.
    Jibar HATES phones.

Did you end up using my idea for that, by the by?
    Get rid of your phone. You don't really need them...

In other news: Why did I open my window? I live in a freaking desert.
    This avatar by Phase.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Titan in the Playground

The phones are a plot. Text messaging on phones especially.

What my phone can do(And I think its enough and go by it) :
    Call people and receive calls.
    Play a few tunes if I so desire.
    Play pong.

Nothing else, no messages or such. Or voicemail. WE MUST DEFEAT THE SYSTEM!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    DD: .... DEM HIPS.
    Quote Originally Posted by faerwain View Post
    Why do I have the feeling that you actually really grind Smurfs to make your ice cream?
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    My wedding underwear has a picture of Dallas Dakota's face on them.
    Ceikatar!

28. - Top - End - #388
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    Get rid of your phone. You don't really need them...

In other news: Why did I open my window? I live in a freaking desert.

Because you have an unexplainable love of sand?

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

29. - Top - End - #389
    Ogre in the Playground

I'm quickly approaching the state of PISSED OFF. My aircon died. But of course, it works just fine blowing air into my brother's room. It just denies me any cold air. It's flipping hot!
    This avatar by Phase.

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Oddly enough, the ads for House completely put me off watching it. It's meant to be funny, from what I can gather, but the ads are all "OMG drama! What Will Happen This Time?!", and I'm not interested enough in it to wade through that BS to the actual show.
    To be fair, the show is for the most part a drama. It just has some comedic elements within it.
    Alexi Laiho Avatar by Mr._Saturn
    Spoiler
    Show

Sephiroth and Arthuai
    [CENTER]Sepiroth avatars by Ink
    Arthuai by Mr_Saturn
    Alexi Laiho by Mr_Saturn

I have a metal blog thing now, check it out

Quote Originally Posted by D'anna Biers View Post
    MOTHER NATURE IS LIKE A REAL MOTHER. IN THAT SHE SECRETELY HATES YOU AND NEVER LETS YOU GO OUT WITH YOUR HOODLUM FRIENDS.
    You can't kill the metal, metal will live on! \m/