New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Dr. Bath's Random Banter, dripping with daring deeds of dastardly deipnosophists

It's more of an ongoing thing me and Cristo have My healing techniques work only on him and not quite in the way he would like them to. Isn't that right, Cristo?
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."
    Book of shadows, book of night, wake the beast and banish light.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Dr. Bath's Random Banter, dripping with daring deeds of dastardly deipnosophists

That limits its use a lot. Have you considered going on a Reiki course? I get my best results when sending it over IM or the Gabbly.
    "It doesn't matter what you think I'm supposed to be, 'cause I myself know all too well." Line from "King of My World" by Saliva.
    Good itP 2009 winner,Cleric itP Winner.
    Taking Reiki requests. PM me for details.
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #753
    Ettin in the Playground

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not really interested. And I don't think you understand anyway. Me and Cristo have this thing going on, more of a roleplaying than anything else. Check the new banner we both have in our signatures. Rogue is a known one, my paladin and dryad as well and bard is Cristo's character. And we goof around quite happily with that Sorry if you misunderstood it, but there was nothing serious in that offer. I was just poking fun at Cristo, since his bard has some funny preferences, but I feel I shouldn't say anything more, since this is Cristo's character we're talking about
    Adrie, half elven bard. Drawing by Vulion, avatar by CheesePirate. Colored version by Callos_DeTerran. Thanks a lot, you guys.
    This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.
    "There will come a day so dark you will pray for death. On that day your prayers will be answered."

4. - Top - End - #754
    Colossus in the Playground

Right! It's late, but I still have cleaning up to do, so I'm gonna go with something short/episodic. I was tossing up between Buster Keaton and Kingdom Hospital, but seeing as I'll be doing stuff and won't be able to look at the TV all the time and Keaton's a silent movie actor, I'll be going with Kingdom Hospital.
    Freaky weird-arse anteater here I come!

Mordokai, your and Rogue's sig-thingies are awesome and fun. I wanna join in... Which gives me an image of Serpentine peeking out between the bushes enviously

5. - Top - End - #755
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay thanks (I didn't realise that was his character, so I assumed it was a serious offer).
    "It doesn't matter what you think I'm supposed to be, 'cause I myself know all too well." Line from "King of My World" by Saliva.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #756
    Firbolg in the Playground

He tries to touch me right now, he's liable to lose a hand...I get cranky when sick.

Serpentine: talk to Dr. Bath. It's his lovely creation. I've got no problem if you want in. The more the merrier.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ettin in the Playground

@Serpentine: we'd be quite happy to have you in our party, I imagine. Me and Rogue, no doubt! As for Cristo, well, I'll let him speak for himself

My, my, this is getting crazier by the second! And I love it!

@Tempest Fennac: hehe, no problem, I don't expect everybody on the forum to be acquainted with this Suffise to say, don't take much of what me and Cristo say to each other seriously. We're in fact quite fond of each other. That is, when I'm not smiting him and he's not poisoning me

Ninja'd by the bard. How embarrassing
    Last edited by Mordokai; 2008-07-02 at 10:28 AM.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ettin in the Playground

I'll try and remember that thanks (I tend to assume that everything to do with ehaling is serious, as you can guess.)
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ogre in the Playground

Oooh can I join in as well, then? As this detective guy, ofc.

"So there I was. The dame was obviously the one with fingers longer than was good for her, and the guy with the guitar could stop the fuzz with his horrible playing.

I staggered forward, torrents of pain going through my ears, and found a friend of mine that's always been close to my heart. In a holster, a bit to the left, to be precise. His name is Colt, and he's gotten me out of many sticky situations. I showed him the dame and her most recent victim. He wanted to 'talk to' the guitarist as well, but I wouldn't let him.

My friend was pointed at her head, and we convinced her to come down to the fuzzbox with us, but when we arrived, I found that she had jumped out of the car! Silently!"

Okay... I need to work on my private eye narration.
    This avatar by Phase.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Bugbear in the Playground

Can I has a Serpy and Roguey making-out sig banner?

@Randy:
    Last edited by I'm da Rogue!; 2008-07-02 at 10:34 AM.

All artwork stolen from Bathy

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by I'm da Rogue! View Post
    Can I has a Serpy and Roguey making-out sig banner?
    Yes please! I'd like that one as well!

12. - Top - End - #762
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by randman22222 View Post
    Oooh can I join in as well, then? As this detective guy, ofc.

"So there I was. The dame was obviously the one with fingers longer than was good for her, and the guy with the guitar could stop the fuzz with his horrible playing.

I staggered forward, torrents of pain going through my ears, and found a friend of mine that's always been close to my heart. In a holster, a bit to the left, to be precise. His name is Colt, and he's gotten me out of many sticky situations. I showed him the dame and her most recent victim. He wanted to 'talk to' the guitarist as well, but I wouldn't let him.

My friend was pointed at her head, and we convinced her to come down to the fuzzbox with us, but when we arrived, I found that she had jumped out of the car! Silently!"

Okay... I need to work on my private eye narration.
    Andre's next Mafia game starts in August I think. Good spot to work on that.
    I'm usually late to the party, but it's a great time when I get there....
    Spoiler
    Show
    Legionary of Protection
    The Legion, endures....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Andre's next Mafia game starts in August I think. Good spot to work on that.
    Cool. I will be there.
    This avatar by Phase.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ettin in the Playground

Listening to good song. I can't post without doing this...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Did you think that your feet had been bound
    By what gravity brings to the ground?
    Did you feel you were tricked
    By the future you picked?
    Well come on down

All these rules don't apply
    When you're high in the sky
    So come on down
    Come on down

We're coming down to the ground
    There's no better place to go
    We've got snow upon the mountains
    We've got rivers down below
    To hear the birds sing in the trees
    And the land will be looked after
    We send the seeds out in the breeze

Did you think you'd escaped from routine
    By changing the script and the scene?
    Despite all you made of it
    you're always afraid of the change

You've got a lot on your chest
    Well you can come as my guest
    So come on down
    Come on down

We'll hear the birds sing in the trees

Like the fish in the ocean
    We felt at home in the sea
    We learned to live off the good land
    We learned to climb up a tree
    then we got up on two legs
    But we wanted to fly
    When we messed up our homeland
    and set sail for the sky

We got rivers down below

We're coming down
    Comin' down to earth
    Like babies at birth
    Comin' down to earth

Redefine your priorities
    These are extraordinary qualities

15. - Top - End - #765

Quote Originally Posted by Mordokai View Post
    Yes please! I'd like that one as well!
    Pervert
    Yays, I are included potentially!

16. - Top - End - #766

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Pervert
    Yays, I are included potentially!
    You have no idea...

17. - Top - End - #767
    Banned

Hurray! A trip to the doctor! Mmmm... Chest pains at eighteen, the sweetest taboo...

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    You have no idea...
    Give her some time. She'll learn... she'll learn soon enought

19. - Top - End - #769

Huh?
    Shakespeare in Love? That's what we saw in my last lesson today. At least one hour of it. And that's the furthest I've ever got into it becuase of lesson length. And it's actually really good.
    I'm even contemplating spending my only free tomorrow watching the rest of the film with my old class.
    If it's forth and not fifth.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by V'icternus View Post
    Why is it that you now scare me more than the possibility of nuclear war?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bath View Post
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    But Koorly is the sweetest crime.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ettin in the Playground

*gasp*
    Shakespeare In Love!
    I loves that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Player_Zero View Post
    Hurray! A trip to the doctor! Mmmm... Chest pains at eighteen, the sweetest taboo...
    That's... uh, not normal?
    Uh oh... I should see mine too then.
    ...do I even have a doctor?

Cuddly Cat-Muffin plans are turning out... more difficult than I first thought.

Oh, and Az and Name, great games of Brawl earlier. Finally, an actual challange. All my friends are nowhere near good enough to give me a run for money like you guys did. Bravo.
    Is it just me or does that sound kinda egotisical?
    Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    Huh?
    Shakespeare in Love? That's what we saw in my last lesson today. At least one hour of it. And that's the furthest I've ever got into it becuase of lesson length. And it's actually really good.
    I'm even contemplating spending my only free tomorrow watching the rest of the film with my old class.
    If it's forth and not fifth.
    In a related note, I started reading Hamlet and Macbeth today.
    This avatar by Phase.

22. - Top - End - #772
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jibar View Post
    Oh, and Az and Name, great games of Brawl earlier. Finally, an actual challange. All my friends are nowhere near good enough to give me a run for money like you guys did. Bravo.
    Oh ho hoh ho ho? Brawl you say? Challenge you say? I am intrigued. Pray tell me, how does one join such a cadre of Brawl players?

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ettin in the Playground

Nothing but a Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by Cogwheel View Post
    Also, are you even human any more, or did you just transcend into some sort of in-joke singularity?

24. - Top - End - #774
    Ogre in the Playground

There is a freind code thread on the Games section.
    Also, thank you Jibar! I need some major practice, I am somewhat sucktacular at brawl at the moment. Should do some practicing with Marth.
    Everything I say is 100% TRUTH*
    *may contain traces of lie

Loki avatar by Dr.Bath.
    (I totally ship him and Curly. But shhh, it's a secret.)
    Formerly known as Aziraphale.

25. - Top - End - #775
    Banned

Excellent, excellent... Now, to lurk and sit and wait until the time is right...

26. - Top - End - #776

:D
    I love Virgin1. New show: The Monster Hunter.
    And I can't wait. Sure, it's prolly set in 'merica but that's all good. They'll have to deal with some cryptozoology and I couldn't care less that most of their cases'll be hoaxes because I. Love. Supernatural. Stuff.

EDIT: that advert with the Robin Hood song's on again. Shame it's a McDonalds ad.
    Wish I could remember the name of the song again.
    Last edited by CurlyKitGirl; 2008-07-02 at 01:51 PM.

Spoiler
    Show
    To compare [Curly] to the beauty of the changing seasons or timeless stars would be an understatement.

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

27. - Top - End - #777

Oooo. That sounds interesting.

28. - Top - End - #778

Yup yup.
    I can't wait. I already know they're going to tackle yetis and werewolves. So happy.
    It'd better not be on too late though or I'll just recontract insomnia.

Smeg. And I've got to watch a two hour long version of Oedipus Tyrannus (sp?) by tomorrow.
    Technically, I shouldn't even have the video out of college.

Spoiler
    Show

Squid bones are lies.
    Bathatar!

29. - Top - End - #779
    Ogre in the Playground

@Jibar: Is it because everybody needs a bosom for a pillow?

Interesting (probably true) fact, that video was censored due to subliminal messaging. Every LP in the video has the name of the band and single on it. This is frowned upon.

When is a case about werewolves not going to be a hoax? I hope for your sake it doesn't turn out like Most Haunted UK, possibly the worst programme I have ever sat all the way through.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Banned

@Jibar: Is it because everybody needs a bosom for a pillow?
    I was gonna' post that, but then I thought 'maybe I should stick to good jokes from now on'.

Also, xkcd spelt supernatural whatnot out pretty well in this comic.
    Last edited by Player_Zero; 2008-07-02 at 02:17 PM.